Author
FunShareUsa
Forumophilia Partner
Added: Aug 15, 2020 12:13 pm
Penthouse Centerfold Fucks Her Stepfamily - Cory Chase and Sloan Harper HD [Untouched 1080p]

Mother, Daughter, Sister, MILF, Teen, Small Tits, Big Tits, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Caught In The Act, Female Domination, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Spying, Caught In The Act, Blackmail, POV, Hairy
screenshot
Peter has received the new issue of Penthouse, he is really excited so he sneaks away to the bathroom to enjoy the magazine, once he gets to the centerfold, he cannot believe it, his stepsister Sloan is featuring it, so he decides to confront her, and storms into her bathroom, Sloan is shocked, to make sure their father will never find out she starts sucking Peter's dick, but get caught by their mom Cory, they are speechless, but Cory gets horny with Sloan's centerfold in Penthouse, so she decides to teach them how to do it, they both suck Peter's cock simultaneously, then they take turns to fuck Peter, in every position they know until he cums on both of them.
screenshot
cory.chase.and.sloan.harper.mp4
Added: Aug 17, 2020 2:27 pm
Punishing My Son feat. Cory Chase & Dustin Steele HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Blackmail, Bisexual, Anal, Stockings, Handjob, Cum on Hands
screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Scene One: Smart ass son

"Mom, why the fuck are you dressed like that?" Cory's son asks. Cory is going to be having a friend over and the last thing she needs is her lazy ass son to be on the couch when he gets there. When her son gives her lip she decides to use her strap on sooner than expected.

She grabs her useless son and pins him against the wall. "You like that?" She asks, pulling down his pants and playing with his dick. He begs her to stop, but she slides her cock into his ass and fucks him. "I promise I will do my fucking chores" he begs her. Cory teaches him not to fuck with her or she will fuck him back.

Scene Two: Obedient son

"You're going to be a good boy for me?" Cory asks as she fucks her son on the couch. Gone is the bratty lazy son, replaced by her obedient little fuck doll. She jerks his cock and gives him a ride he will never forget.

He can't do anything to stop her as Cory takes what she wants from him. She milks every last drop of cum from him while her big dick thrusts inside his smart ass. Pathetically he shoots his load all over himself and she gives him a few fucks to remember her by. "Now go do those chores" She yells. "Yes mommy" He says on the edge of crying.

MY NOTES: Another Kinky Cory scene. I was lucky to find this one and the last one that I uploaded today and I must say this one is just as good as the other one. This one is an incest themed one where Cory plays a mom and Dustin plays her son. Now the reason that the description is split as Scene 1 & Scene 2 is because on Cory's Kinky Cory clips4sale store this is available as a full video or its available as two parts. But I am uploading one complete vid as that is how I got it. So, Cory is getting ready for some guy to come over and she doesn't want her lazy ass son to be dressed like he is and lazying around. So she has her strapon on and is going to teach her son a lesson. She manhandles him, spanks his ass and gets his nice and hard by giving him a handie. Then she begins to toy his ass with her strapon as he pleads that he doesn't want to get fucked but Cory doesn't give a shit. She shoves her strapon inside his ass and fucks him in Standing Doggy, Prone Bone, Doggy & Missionary. He cums in the end with Cory's dick still inside his ass as she fucks him in missionary.

SEX ACTS INCLUDED:
Femdom, Humiliation, Incest, Mother Son, Anal, Pegging, Strapon Anal in Standing Doggy, Doggy, Missionary, Prone Bone, Spanking, Handjob, Handjob to Completion.

Cory Chase in Punishing My Son HD.mp4
Added: Aug 17, 2020 10:22 pm
Cory Chase - Amazing Step mom Gives Up Her Ass For Free

08/17/20 new!!!

screenshot

screenshot screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot screenshot

482 mb / 1280 x 720 / mp4 / 21:25

943 mb / 1920 x 1080 / mp4 / 21:25

https://filejoker.net/kusyvzvt7t80
FunShareUsa
Forumophilia Partner
Added: Aug 18, 2020 2:36 pm
Cory Chase in Family Cums First - Pop Tarts HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Hairy, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Netorare, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Blackmail, Humiliation, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cum on Tits
screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Cory has just started to make her grocery list when her son sneaks up behind her with his hard cock. Put that away, oh my god Cory yells in disgust, unsure of what else to say. Come on, touch it He tells her. Cory screams at him, You're my son, I can't do things like that with you and tries to fight him off.

Get away from me, I'm your mother She yells, his strong hands all over her body. He grabs her by the hips and lifts her up onto the counter. Cory's eyes open in wide horror as her panties are slid down and her son pushes into her pussy. White knuckled, griping the table he destroys her pussy. Oh no She says as he pushes her to the floor and cums all over her face. Make sure to pick me up some Pop Tarts at the store He says, leaving her to clean up from her violation.

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: TABOO DADDY'S GIRL VIRTUAL SEX POV SEX
Keywords: vanessa cage taboo brother cory chase alex adams daughter **** sex

Cory Chase in Family Cums First HD.mp4
Added: Aug 20, 2020 1:30 pm
Cory Chase in Yoga Mom HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Hairy, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Massage, Netorare, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow
screenshot
screenshot

Scene One: Helping mom stretch

Cory rolls out her yoga mat in front of her TV watching son. I need the floor space Cory explains. As she stretches in front of him he tries not to look at her. Her well toned muscular body in too tight pants and top show off every inch of her body. He can feel his dick stiffen as she sticks her ass in the air. I can get out of your way faster if you help me stretch She says.

Ok he responds hesitantly, getting up from the couch and pressing against her legs. What's this His mom giggles, touching his hard cock. I can't help it mom He tells her and she makes him keep stretching her body. Cory loves the feel of her son's cock pressing against her. It's so naughty teasing him like that.

Scene Two:What is that

We should do this naked Cory tells him, explaining that it will give her even better stretches. They strip off their sweaty clothes and he presses his hard cock against his mom's hips. That's it She moans, his dick teasing against her pussy lips. It's ok, she's not doing anything wrong, she thinks, she's just teasing him.

What are you doing! Cory yells as he begins to press inside of her. I'm your mother, you shouldn't do that She scolds him, telling him theyre just stretching. He slowly runs his cock up and down her pussy and Cory loses herself in the feeling of pleasure. She knows it's wrong, but when he presses his cock inside her again she lets him fuck her. What am I doing? She thinks.

Scene Three: Standing stretches

Her gasps for air echo through the house in time with her son's thrusting hips. Each time his balls slap against her and the head of his cock slams against the back of her pussy. She stands up and continues her yoga with his dick fucking her hard.

Cory looks with deep longing into her son's eyes. Oh yeah baby make mom cum so hard She whispers and is rocked by a deep and powerful orgasm. Give it to me She pleads with him, getting to the floor and taking his big load in her mouth. Cory swallows him down with pleasure and sluttyness. Thank you for the workout She laughs getting dressed and heading out the door.

Category: MILF
Related Categories: FACE SITTING MILF
Keywords: cory chase mixed wrestling scissor holds face sitting female wrestling alex adams fucking cumshot facial milf
screenshot
Cory Chase in Yoga Mom HD.mp4
Added: Aug 21, 2020 4:16 pm
Cory Chase in My New Cuck - House Cuck Fuck HD

MILF, Big Tits, Wife, Female Domination, Cheating, Cuckold, Stockings, Female Domination, Anal, Bisexual, Blowjob, Deepthroat
screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Cory Throws the cuck onto the couch and Cory begins to fuck him. Cory makes her new cuck repeat, memorize and say he is the new house cuck...She fucks and destroy's the worthless cucky...

Category: STRAP-ON

My New Cuck House Cuck Fuck HD.mp4
Added: Aug 22, 2020 3:28 pm
Cory Chase, Alora Jaymes in A Daughters Jealousy - Total HD

Mother, Daughter, MIL, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, Spying, Caught In The Act, Cuckold, Netorare, Male Domination, Female Domination, Rough Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Passed Out, Helpless, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
Back Story: -
Despite her extra-curricular activities with her father, Alora (Alora Jaymes) remained and excellent student, so excellent in fact that she was accepted into the prominent nearby medical college. When Alora informed her parents of the news, they were filled with pride and excited for her. Dad silently was disappointed as he would no longer see his daughter every day and new they would no longer share their daily “moments.” Mom (Cory) on the other hand, was over joyed her daughter would be going away to college; she secretly knew of her husband and daughter's relationship and wanted it to end however she did not want to confront either as to not ruin her marriage or bond with her daughter.
Video contains all 4 parts from the "A Daughters Jealousy" series.

Back Story:
Despite her extra-curricular activities with her father, Alora remained and excellent student, so excellent in fact that she was accepted into the prominent nearby medical college. When Alora informed her parents of the news, they were filled with pride and excited for her. Dad silently was disappointed as he would no longer see his daughter every day and new they would no longer share their daily “moments.” Mom (Cory) on the other hand, was over joyed her daughter would be going away to college; she secretly knew of her husband and daughter's relationship and wanted it to end however she did not want to confront either as to not ruin her marriage or bond with her daughter.

Part 1:
Mom, Dad and Alora are sitting at the kitchen table eating breakfast and discussing Alora's first semester classes. Mom suggests that Alora focus on Pharmacology as they not only make a lot of money but also the programs are notorious for having good looking male students attend them (little did mom know, Alora had already been experimenting with various compounds to increase her sexual performance). Mom suggests to Alora that she go get dressed so that they can take a road trip to go check out the dorm where she will be staying.

Mom waits for Alora to exit the room completely before she puts her coffee cup down and smiles over at her husband. “What's on your mind?” Dad asks seeing the expression on her face. Mom very seductively rises from her chair then walks to Dad's side of the table. “What's on my mind? How about the fact that with Alora away at college, we can do thinks like this again...” Mom slowly goes down on her knees staring at him devilishly the entire time while she pulls his cock out of his underwear beneath his robe. “Not so loud, Alora will hear.” Father cautions as he continues to eat mom's pussy. “I don't give a fuck take me now!” screams mom as she pulls Dad by his hair up on top of her.

Mom proceeds to guide Dad's cock into her moist pussy and kisses him passionately when Alora enters the room behind them and stares in horror. Dad begins fucking mom missionary style on top of the table while Alora folds her arms and watches them, growing ever more jealous of mom with each thrust of her father's cock. “I'll get them, both of them; he's my lover not yours!” Alora says in a very low breathe before storming out of the room. Dad continues to fuck mom in the missionary position until mom begs him to fuck her from behind. “Fuck me, fuck me like a little tramp!!” yells mom as dad grabs her hair and fucks her violently. Mom and Dad continue to fuck until dad can no longer stand it and pulls out, spraying hot cum on moms ass; Dad rubs his cum all over moms ass as they both struggle to catch their breathe. “Do you think Alora heard us?” Asks dad. “Who cares, she's an adult; go get dressed, I'm going take a quick shower before we leave” suggests mom as dad puts his robe back on and she slowly rises from the kitchen table.

Part 2:
Alora sits at the Bed in her room, scanning over a book and punching a few digits in on her calculator. She becomes angrier with each key press until finally she looks at the total and nods. “He's my lover and you won't stop that mom.” She says as she grits her teeth and opens her desk draw; she removes a syringe which contains a small amount of an unidentified liquid. She holds the syringe in the air and laughs devilishly when there is a knock on the door; she quickly places the syringe under the book as Mom opens the door. Alora smiles “Hi mommy, ready to go?” “No Sweetheart, I'm going take a quick shower before we leave.” Replies mom with a smile. “Fucking dad down stairs were you?” asks Alora with a stern expression. “He's my husband damn it and YOUR father. You'd be wise to remember that LITTLE GIRL!” exclaims mom before slamming the door and storming down the hall to her bed room for a shower.
“Little girl huh? We'll see who has the last laugh.” says Alora with an evil grin as she retrieves the syringe from under her book. Alora leaves her room to find her dad sleeping. She reaches from behind and places one hand over his mouth while she gently inserts the syringe into his neck and pushes down on the plunger. Dad struggles a little bit and tries to say something but he is silenced by Alora. “Shhh daddy, it's alright; this won't hurt you one bit, you're little girl will take care of you better than MOMMY I promise.” Whispers Alora in Dad's ear. “It's your little girl's own creation; it'll make you horny by temporarily immobilize you. But don't worry though, it will wear off by the time mom is out of the shower and you won't remember a thing. Hope she doesn't hear me hehe.” Giggles Cherry devilishly as she continues to suck dad's cock. Alora begins rubbing her clit and fingering herself as she sucks her father's cock faster and faster until finally she is moaning and soaking wet. She looks at her parent's closed bathroom door and still hears the shower running. With an evil grin, she climbs on top of her father and guides his hard cock into her wet pussy. Alora begins to grind and ride her father like there is no tomorrow; both her and father are moaning but not loud enough that mom can hear them as she showers in the adjacent room. Alora leans forward and rides her father's cock roughly while burying his head in her breasts. Her father's helplessness turns her on more and more and she rides him faster and faster. Father moans and tries to say something; Alora gets off of his cock as she knows he is about to cum. She takes the entire length of his shaft down her throat and sucks on it until her father's cum is sprayed down her throat. “You always enjoyed me better than mommy didn't you daddy” she asks giggling before exiting the bed. “Enjoy your quick nap daddy, mom will never know.” Cherry says with an evil smile before exiting the room. Dad's eyes slowly look around the room and then close as he dozes off from the drugs.

Mom exits the bathroom wearing a towel and sees dad lying on the bed sleeping.“That little bitch; I can't believe she would do this!” Mom says angrily. “I'm going straighten her ass out right now, this is so wrong.” Says Mom as takes the syringe and exits the room her towel.

Part 3:

Mom storms into Alora's room to confront her; Alora is not in her room so mom makes her way to the kitchen. “Where the hell is that brat? I wonder if she's hiding in the garage.....” Mom says as she makes her way into the garage. Mom looks in the garage and their car; still no Alora. Mom walks into the living room and only takes a few steps into the room when Alora springs from behind her from a hidden location. Alora quickly places one hand over mom's mouth while inserting the syringe into her neck with the other and pressing the plunger. Mom attempts to fight back but her eyes quickly begin to roll into the back of her head and she moans as Alora's custom drug takes effect. “Mommy shhhhhh; it's ok, this won't hurt you a bit, I promise I'll take care of you like I did daddy.” Whispers Alora into Mom's ear as she slowly and gently guides her onto the couch and leans her head back.
Alora gropes and kisses every inch of her mother until she reaches her mother's now most pussy. Alora spreads mom's legs and proceeds to kiss and lick every inch of her thighs before licking her mother's clit. Mom begins to moan louder and louder as her little girl skillfully goes from licking her clit to her wet pussy. Mom is powerless to stop her but at the same time she feels too good to stop.
Alora grabs moms shoulder and begins thrusting in and out of her viciously; she holds mom's arms behind her head as she bites her necks and continues thrusting into her. Mom moans louder and louder as she begins to reach orgasm; she can't control how good her body feels and doesn't want to resist. “Oh no mommy, don't cum just yet; I want to try another position first.” Says Alora as she pushes her mother over on the couch as places her mother's ass in the air. Alora grabs her mother's ass as she inserts her cock from behind into her mother's wet pussy. Alora continues fucking her motherly viciously talking dirty and moaning the entire time while mom continues to moan. Several minutes go by before mom releases a loud moan as she orgasms; Alora screams out load as she orgasms simultaneously.
Alora gets off her mother and collects her clothing before kissing her mother gently on the cheek. “Don't worry mom, you won't remember any of this in a little while including why you were furious with me.” Giggles Alora. Mom moans and tries to say something however she is too weak; she simply smiles and dozes off to sleep. “I guess I better go pick out an outfit so we can check out the dorms.” says Alora as she exits the living room and heads toward her room.

Part 4:

The family pulls into the garage, the door closing behind them. “So what did you think of the dorm sweetheart?” asks dad as they get out of the car and make their way into the kitchen. “It was nice but I'm still going to miss you and mom...do you think there is any way I can get a car and maybe commute back and forth?” asks Alora. “Why the sudden change of heart sweetie?” asks mom “Oh....I don't know.....I guess on the ride there and the ride back......I realized how I don't want to be in a strange place and would be able to study better hear with both of you instead of people my age distracting me all the time.” Said Alora with a pouty face. Mom and dad nod as they smile at their daughter. “Maybe we can work something out.” Said dad. “Yes, I think we can; why don't you go get comfortable and relax sweetheart, we can talk about this later.”

As dad walks away, Mom quickly covers Alora's mouth with one hand and inserts a syringe into her neck containing a clear liquid. Alora is shocked and surprised and attempts to fight back but her body quickly begins to weaken, her eyes begin to flutter and slowly search the room. “Shhhhhh....” Begins mom, whispering in Alora's ear “I'll take care of you my little girl; you didn't honestly think you would get away with your little prank you played on me and your father earlier, did you?”
(Fade out)
(Fade in)
Alora awakens to find herself naked and restrained by her wrists and ankles on her parents' bed. She slowly blinks and looks around the room; she sees mom standing on side the bed wearing naughty lingerie folding her arms and staring at her with a smile. “Is my little girl awake?” asks mom. “Mommy, wha......what's going on, what are you doing?” asks Alora in a daze and slightly alarmed. Mom sits down on the bed next to her and strokes Alora's leg gently. Oh don't worry sweetheart, I'm just going to teach you and your father a lesson. See, I've known for quite a while that you two were lovers but I just couldn't bear to stir up . However, after you pulling what you did on both of us this morning, I figure it's time for a little reciprocity.” “Wha......what are you going to do to daddy?” asks Alora pouting and becoming worried. “Oh don't worry my dear” begins mom as she holds up a syringe “It won't hurt, in fact you both will like what I have in mind. See you two have been lovers for a while, no reason the three of us can't be.” Mother smiles as she inserts the syringe into Cherry's leg and pushes on the plunger. Alora eyes begin to flutter as she moans; she begins to squirm. “The compound I just gave you, will make you hyper sexual in a matter of minutes; your body will burn and all you will want to do is fuck until you orgasm hard.

Dad suddenly exits the bathroom wearing nothing but a pair of boxers. He quickly makes his way to Alora's side as he sees her overly excited and squirming; he gets between mom and Alora. “Is she supposed to be........aaahhhh......” he can only gasp as mom quickly wraps her hand around her mouth and inserts the syringe into his neck, injecting him with the same compound she gave Alora. “Don't worry my love, it will be ok; I hope you both enjoy this.” She tells her husband as she guides him to a chair across from the bed and sits him down. Mom immediately goes down on her knees and takes the entire length of dad's cock into her mouth and proceeds to give him a long slow blow job while fingering herself through her panties.

“Daddy, oh please daddy, fucking kiss me, stick your tongue down my throat daddy.” begs Alora while moaning. Dad complies and begins to kiss Alora passionately; Mom is surprised that she is so turned on watching her husband and daughter make out passionately. Mom proceeds to go down on Alora.

“Fuck her my love, fuck her hard.” says mom getting out of the way and guiding dad on top of Alora. Mom unties Alora and allows them to slide down on the bed. Mom quickly spins herself around and positions her head just below her husband's cock; a moment later, dad cums stream after stream of hot semen into Alora's open mouth, careful not to lose any. When dad is finished cumming, mom slowly gets up and remounts Alora; she kisses her daughter passionately and allows the cum to drip from her mouth into her daughters. The women become dirty and allow the semen to leak from their mouths and dribble down their chins.
Dad soon collapses and falls asleep while the women hold each other in their arms. “Mommy.....can you teach me how to make that?” asks Alora with a smile before dosing off to sleep. “Of course my dear; I will teach you everything, now that we're a “close” family again.” Smiles mom as she doses off to sleep herself.

Father - Daughter / Mother - Daughter Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Daddy's Girl, Daddy, OLDER MAN / YOUNGER MAN, ROLE PLAY, Blonde, Husband / Wife, Lesbian, Girl on Girl, Mommas Girl, Older Woman / Younger Woman, Brunette, Bondage, Cumshot, Cum in mouth, MILF, Busty / Big tits

screenshot
Alora James A Daughters Jealousy.wmv
Added: Aug 22, 2020 3:29 pm

Mother, Daughter, MIL, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, Spying, Caught In The Act, Cuckold, Netorare, Male Domination, Female Domination, Rough Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Passed Out, Helpless, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
Despite her extra-curricular activities with her father, Alora (Alora Jaymes) remained and excellent student, so excellent in fact that she was accepted into the prominent nearby medical college. When Alora informed her parents of the news, they were filled with pride and excited for her. Dad silently was disappointed as he would no longer see his daughter every day and new they would no longer share their daily “moments.” Mom (Cory) on the other hand, was over joyed her daughter would be going away to college; she secretly knew of her husband and daughter's relationship and wanted it to end however she did not want to confront either as to not ruin her marriage or bond with her daughter.

Back Story:
Despite her extra-curricular activities with her father, Alora remained and excellent student, so excellent in fact that she was accepted into the prominent nearby medical college. When Alora informed her parents of the news, they were filled with pride and excited for her. Dad silently was disappointed as he would no longer see his daughter every day and new they would no longer share their daily “moments.” Mom (Cory) on the other hand, was over joyed her daughter would be going away to college; she secretly knew of her husband and daughter's relationship and wanted it to end however she did not want to confront either as to not ruin her marriage or bond with her daughter.

Part 1:
Mom, Dad and Alora are sitting at the kitchen table eating breakfast and discussing Alora's first semester classes. Mom suggests that Alora focus on Pharmacology as they not only make a lot of money but also the programs are notorious for having good looking male students attend them (little did mom know, Alora had already been experimenting with various compounds to increase her sexual performance). Mom suggests to Alora that she go get dressed so that they can take a road trip to go check out the dorm where she will be staying.

Mom waits for Alora to exit the room completely before she puts her coffee cup down and smiles over at her husband. “What's on your mind?” Dad asks seeing the expression on her face. Mom very seductively rises from her chair then walks to Dad's side of the table. “What's on my mind? How about the fact that with Alora away at college, we can do thinks like this again...” Mom slowly goes down on her knees staring at him devilishly the entire time while she pulls his cock out of his underwear beneath his robe. “Not so loud, Alora will hear.” Father cautions as he continues to eat mom's pussy. “I don't give a fuck take me now!” screams mom as she pulls Dad by his hair up on top of her.

Mom proceeds to guide Dad's cock into her moist pussy and kisses him passionately when Alora enters the room behind them and stares in horror. Dad begins fucking mom missionary style on top of the table while Alora folds her arms and watches them, growing ever more jealous of mom with each thrust of her father's cock. “I'll get them, both of them; he's my lover not yours!” Alora says in a very low breathe before storming out of the room. Dad continues to fuck mom in the missionary position until mom begs him to fuck her from behind. “Fuck me, fuck me like a little tramp!!” yells mom as dad grabs her hair and fucks her violently. Mom and Dad continue to fuck until dad can no longer stand it and pulls out, spraying hot cum on moms ass; Dad rubs his cum all over moms ass as they both struggle to catch their breathe. “Do you think Alora heard us?” Asks dad. “Who cares, she's an adult; go get dressed, I'm going take a quick shower before we leave” suggests mom as dad puts his robe back on and she slowly rises from the kitchen table.

Part 2:
Alora sits at the Bed in her room, scanning over a book and punching a few digits in on her calculator. She becomes angrier with each key press until finally she looks at the total and nods. “He's my lover and you won't stop that mom.” She says as she grits her teeth and opens her desk draw; she removes a syringe which contains a small amount of an unidentified liquid. She holds the syringe in the air and laughs devilishly when there is a knock on the door; she quickly places the syringe under the book as Mom opens the door. Alora smiles “Hi mommy, ready to go?” “No Sweetheart, I'm going take a quick shower before we leave.” Replies mom with a smile. “Fucking dad down stairs were you?” asks Alora with a stern expression. “He's my husband damn it and YOUR father. You'd be wise to remember that LITTLE GIRL!” exclaims mom before slamming the door and storming down the hall to her bed room for a shower.
“Little girl huh? We'll see who has the last laugh.” says Alora with an evil grin as she retrieves the syringe from under her book. Alora leaves her room to find her dad sleeping. She reaches from behind and places one hand over his mouth while she gently inserts the syringe into his neck and pushes down on the plunger. Dad struggles a little bit and tries to say something but he is silenced by Alora. “Shhh daddy, it's alright; this won't hurt you one bit, you're little girl will take care of you better than MOMMY I promise.” Whispers Alora in Dad's ear. “It's your little girl's own creation; it'll make you horny by temporarily immobilize you. But don't worry though, it will wear off by the time mom is out of the shower and you won't remember a thing. Hope she doesn't hear me hehe.” Giggles Cherry devilishly as she continues to suck dad's cock. Alora begins rubbing her clit and fingering herself as she sucks her father's cock faster and faster until finally she is moaning and soaking wet. She looks at her parent's closed bathroom door and still hears the shower running. With an evil grin, she climbs on top of her father and guides his hard cock into her wet pussy. Alora begins to grind and ride her father like there is no tomorrow; both her and father are moaning but not loud enough that mom can hear them as she showers in the adjacent room. Alora leans forward and rides her father's cock roughly while burying his head in her breasts. Her father's helplessness turns her on more and more and she rides him faster and faster. Father moans and tries to say something; Alora gets off of his cock as she knows he is about to cum. She takes the entire length of his shaft down her throat and sucks on it until her father's cum is sprayed down her throat. “You always enjoyed me better than mommy didn't you daddy” she asks giggling before exiting the bed. “Enjoy your quick nap daddy, mom will never know.” Cherry says with an evil smile before exiting the room. Dad's eyes slowly look around the room and then close as he dozes off from the drugs.

Mom exits the bathroom wearing a towel and sees dad lying on the bed sleeping.“That little bitch; I can't believe she would do this!” Mom says angrily. “I'm going straighten her ass out right now, this is so wrong.” Says Mom as takes the syringe and exits the room her towel.

Part 3:

Mom storms into Alora's room to confront her; Alora is not in her room so mom makes her way to the kitchen. “Where the hell is that brat? I wonder if she's hiding in the garage.....” Mom says as she makes her way into the garage. Mom looks in the garage and their car; still no Alora. Mom walks into the living room and only takes a few steps into the room when Alora springs from behind her from a hidden location. Alora quickly places one hand over mom's mouth while inserting the syringe into her neck with the other and pressing the plunger. Mom attempts to fight back but her eyes quickly begin to roll into the back of her head and she moans as Alora's custom drug takes effect. “Mommy shhhhhh; it's ok, this won't hurt you a bit, I promise I'll take care of you like I did daddy.” Whispers Alora into Mom's ear as she slowly and gently guides her onto the couch and leans her head back.
Alora gropes and kisses every inch of her mother until she reaches her mother's now most pussy. Alora spreads mom's legs and proceeds to kiss and lick every inch of her thighs before licking her mother's clit. Mom begins to moan louder and louder as her little girl skillfully goes from licking her clit to her wet pussy. Mom is powerless to stop her but at the same time she feels too good to stop.
Alora grabs moms shoulder and begins thrusting in and out of her viciously; she holds mom's arms behind her head as she bites her necks and continues thrusting into her. Mom moans louder and louder as she begins to reach orgasm; she can't control how good her body feels and doesn't want to resist. “Oh no mommy, don't cum just yet; I want to try another position first.” Says Alora as she pushes her mother over on the couch as places her mother's ass in the air. Alora grabs her mother's ass as she inserts her cock from behind into her mother's wet pussy. Alora continues fucking her motherly viciously talking dirty and moaning the entire time while mom continues to moan. Several minutes go by before mom releases a loud moan as she orgasms; Alora screams out load as she orgasms simultaneously.
Alora gets off her mother and collects her clothing before kissing her mother gently on the cheek. “Don't worry mom, you won't remember any of this in a little while including why you were furious with me.” Giggles Alora. Mom moans and tries to say something however she is too weak; she simply smiles and dozes off to sleep. “I guess I better go pick out an outfit so we can check out the dorms.” says Alora as she exits the living room and heads toward her room.

Part 4:

The family pulls into the garage, the door closing behind them. “So what did you think of the dorm sweetheart?” asks dad as they get out of the car and make their way into the kitchen. “It was nice but I'm still going to miss you and mom...do you think there is any way I can get a car and maybe commute back and forth?” asks Alora. “Why the sudden change of heart sweetie?” asks mom “Oh....I don't know.....I guess on the ride there and the ride back......I realized how I don't want to be in a strange place and would be able to study better hear with both of you instead of people my age distracting me all the time.” Said Alora with a pouty face. Mom and dad nod as they smile at their daughter. “Maybe we can work something out.” Said dad. “Yes, I think we can; why don't you go get comfortable and relax sweetheart, we can talk about this later.”

As dad walks away, Mom quickly covers Alora's mouth with one hand and inserts a syringe into her neck containing a clear liquid. Alora is shocked and surprised and attempts to fight back but her body quickly begins to weaken, her eyes begin to flutter and slowly search the room. “Shhhhhh....” Begins mom, whispering in Alora's ear “I'll take care of you my little girl; you didn't honestly think you would get away with your little prank you played on me and your father earlier, did you?”
(Fade out)
(Fade in)
Alora awakens to find herself naked and restrained by her wrists and ankles on her parents' bed. She slowly blinks and looks around the room; she sees mom standing on side the bed wearing naughty lingerie folding her arms and staring at her with a smile. “Is my little girl awake?” asks mom. “Mommy, wha......what's going on, what are you doing?” asks Alora in a daze and slightly alarmed. Mom sits down on the bed next to her and strokes Alora's leg gently. Oh don't worry sweetheart, I'm just going to teach you and your father a lesson. See, I've known for quite a while that you two were lovers but I just couldn't bear to stir up . However, after you pulling what you did on both of us this morning, I figure it's time for a little reciprocity.” “Wha......what are you going to do to daddy?” asks Alora pouting and becoming worried. “Oh don't worry my dear” begins mom as she holds up a syringe “It won't hurt, in fact you both will like what I have in mind. See you two have been lovers for a while, no reason the three of us can't be.” Mother smiles as she inserts the syringe into Cherry's leg and pushes on the plunger. Alora eyes begin to flutter as she moans; she begins to squirm. “The compound I just gave you, will make you hyper sexual in a matter of minutes; your body will burn and all you will want to do is fuck until you orgasm hard.

Dad suddenly exits the bathroom wearing nothing but a pair of boxers. He quickly makes his way to Alora's side as he sees her overly excited and squirming; he gets between mom and Alora. “Is she supposed to be........aaahhhh......” he can only gasp as mom quickly wraps her hand around her mouth and inserts the syringe into his neck, injecting him with the same compound she gave Alora. “Don't worry my love, it will be ok; I hope you both enjoy this.” She tells her husband as she guides him to a chair across from the bed and sits him down. Mom immediately goes down on her knees and takes the entire length of dad's cock into her mouth and proceeds to give him a long slow blow job while fingering herself through her panties.

“Daddy, oh please daddy, fucking kiss me, stick your tongue down my throat daddy.” begs Alora while moaning. Dad complies and begins to kiss Alora passionately; Mom is surprised that she is so turned on watching her husband and daughter make out passionately. Mom proceeds to go down on Alora.

“Fuck her my love, fuck her hard.” says mom getting out of the way and guiding dad on top of Alora. Mom unties Alora and allows them to slide down on the bed. Mom quickly spins herself around and positions her head just below her husband's cock; a moment later, dad cums stream after stream of hot semen into Alora's open mouth, careful not to lose any. When dad is finished cumming, mom slowly gets up and remounts Alora; she kisses her daughter passionately and allows the cum to drip from her mouth into her daughters. The women become dirty and allow the semen to leak from their mouths and dribble down their chins.
Dad soon collapses and falls asleep while the women hold each other in their arms. “Mommy.....can you teach me how to make that?” asks Alora with a smile before dosing off to sleep. “Of course my dear; I will teach you everything, now that we're a “close” family again.” Smiles mom as she doses off to sleep herself.

Father - Daughter / Mother - Daughter Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Daddy's Girl, Daddy, OLDER MAN / YOUNGER MAN, ROLE PLAY, Blonde, Husband / Wife, Lesbian, Girl on Girl, Mommas Girl, Older Woman / Younger Woman, Brunette, Bondage, Cumshot, Cum in mouth, MILF, Busty / Big tits

screenshot
Added: Aug 22, 2020 3:30 pm

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Back Story:

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

(Fade out)
(Fade in)

screenshot
Added: Aug 22, 2020 3:31 pm

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Back Story:

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

(Fade out)
(Fade in)

screenshot
Added: Aug 23, 2020 3:18 pm
Cory Chase in Teacher Mom HD SUPER EXCLUSIVE! ANAL!

You cant find this on c4s or MV!

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Hairy, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Anal, Cum on Tits
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
Cory Chase in Mom is My Teacher HD.mp4
Added: Aug 24, 2020 2:18 pm
London River and Cory Chase in Remote Controlled Milf Sisters HD

Sister, Sisters, Sister-in-Law, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Hairy, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, In Front Of Husband, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Humiliation, Blackmail, Helpless, Netorare, Passed Out, Caught In The Act, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
Scene One

Luke came home from work to find his robotic wife in the same position that he programmed her to stay in before he left. He grabs the remote and says the word "flexible" as he points the remote at her. He moves her arms and starts to lift her blue dress up over her head. Her mouth is naturally kept open wide all day, so he places her on her knees and pulls his hard cock out from under his work pants. He uses her mouth for his blowjob needs. He uses the remote again saying "flexible" and "eyes follow." Then he bends her body in to the doggy style position on the floor and fucks her from behind. With her mouth still open wide, he lays his robot wife flat on her stomach on the floor and fucks her pussy from behind. Then he grabs the remote, points it at her, and recites the word "flexible" again. He flips her over on to her back and spreads her legs apart to fuck her pussy. Then he shoves his cock inside of her open mouth. He grabs the remote again because every time he switches positions he has to say the word "flexible" to move his wife's body around. He positions her hands to lean against the couch while she is standing up and Luke fucks her pussy from behind some more. He then moves her to the floor so he can use her mouth to fuck her throat again. Say "cum in my mouth, master" he tells her. She slowly repeats the line back to him twice. She sticks her tongue out and he explodes all over her face and in her mouth. Then he stands her up like a statue and leaves her with his cum all over her face and tongue...

Scene Two

London walks in to the living room to find her sister Cory in a strange position! Cory is standing in the middle of the living room and she is completely naked with her mouth wide open. London tries talking to Cory but Cory doesn't respond... she just stands there staring in to space. Cory's husband, Luke, walks in to the room and points a remote control at Cory. "I have this little remote that I can control her with! Isn't that cool?!" he says to London. London is extremely confused as to what is going on here. "It's part of couples therapy!" he explains. He ends up tricking London in to standing next to her sister and then he points the remote at her and yells "freeze!" Now he has both sisters controlled by the remote. He takes all of London's clothes off and then puts London and Cory down on their knees with their mouths wide open. He decides to fuck London's throat first! "Look what I'm doing to your sister!!" he says to his frozen wife. Then he positions London and Cory on the floor in the doggy style position. He starts to fuck London's pussy first... "Do you like watching me fuck your sister?!" he says to his wife, who cannot answer him.

He fucks London's pussy some more and then he shoves his cock inside his wife's mouth. Then he moves over to London's mouth for a blowjob. He starts to fuck Cory's pussy for a minute... Then he gets up and takes the remote and yells "unfreeze!" Cory and London both go back to normal and start yelling at Luke because they are confused as to why they are all naked and why they both feel like their pussy's were just fucked! Luke quickly grabs the remote again and yells "freeze!" Then he walks over to London and starts to fuck her mouth again. He starts to fuck London's pussy while Cory is sitting frozen on the couch next to them. After fucking his sister-in-law's pussy for a little bit, he starts to fuck London's ass hole! He fucks London's ass, pussy and mouth in no particular order while his robot wife sits there watching the whole thing! He shoves his cock in Cory's mouth after fucking London's tight ass hole; Then he goes right back to fucking London's ass afterwards. When he gets close to cumming, he teleports his wife to the couch so her face can be right next to London's. He ends up cumming all over his wife and sister-in-law's faces...

Scene Three

Cory walks in to her bedroom to find her sister, London, lying completely naked in the middle of the bed. Cory walks up to her and waves her hands in front of her but she doesn't get any response or reaction from her sister. "London! What are you doing?! Hello?! We were supposed to go shopping!" Cory says to her. She pinches her nipples and still doesn't get any response. Cory's husband, Luke, sneaks in to the bedroom behind Cory and points a remote control at her. "Freeze!" he says, and that is exactly what happens to Cory. "I guess you don't remember what I did to you the other day!" he says. He starts to fuck London's pussy first, while making his wife watch! Then he moves Cory's body next to London's, so that both of their asses and pussy's are right next to each others. He shoves his hard cock in both of their mouths next; London's mouth first and Cory's after. He fucks Cory's pussy and ass in no order and then shoves his cock back in her mouth! He goes over to London and fucks her ass and pussy next. Luke moves back and forth between fucking Cory's pussy and ass and London's pussy and ass, and there is never any order to it! Then he flips Cory over so that her mouth is right near London's pussy and ass... now he can fuck Cory's mouth after he fucks London's ass and pussy. He sticks his cock in London's ass then goes back to Cory's mouth... He fucks London's pussy and then shoves it in Cory's mouth as well. He flips the girls over in to the doggy style position and then continues to fuck their pussy and ass back and forth. When he gets close to cumming, he positions their faces right next to each other and then he cums all over London's face and a little on Cory! Then he takes the remote and says "unfreeze!" Cory and London realize that both of their holes feel like they have just been used...

Related Categories: ROBOTS ASS TO MOUTH FEMALE TRAINING FACIALS
Keywords: freeze luke longly remote control facial female training shaved pussy big dick big tits cory chase blowjob ass to pussy blonde facial cum swallow london river

screenshot
Remote Controlled MILF Sisters HD 2019.mp4
Added: Aug 26, 2020 1:23 pm
Cory Chase in Mom Has a Secret...Total ANAL HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Tits, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Netorare, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Anal, Double Penetration, Cum in Ass
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
Scene 1: Rumor on the street
Son arrives home angry and immediately looks for mom who he finds in the kitchen; mom attempts to great him with a smile however she quickly asks what is wrong when she sees the look on his face. Son reveals to mom that a friend who used to heard a story about a former who used to be the biggest anal slut in the area and the description of the woman made her sound exactly like mom! Son confronts mom who sobs and confirms the story of how she used to be a and gave it up when she met his father.

Son is shocked however asks mom if she will show him what she used to do for her clients; mom argues with son but finally gives in when son threatens to tell everyone of her former occupation. Mom goes down on her knees and proceeds to give him a long slow blow job before son grabs her head and forces his cock down her throat, gagging her several times. Unsatisfied, son gropes mom before stripping her clothes and fucking her in various positions, first starting in missionary position before moving on to others. Son fucks mom harder and harder until, while she's rubbing her clit, she screams loudly as she orgasms; unable to stand it any longer, son explodes hot cum deep inside of mom. Son thrusts inside her for several moments before getting off of her, warning that she will be his little slut whether she likes it or

Scene 2: Dress slutty
Mom is in the living room, trying to watch TV and not think about the situation with her son when he enters the room. He takes the remote from her and throws off to the side as he demands she go to her room and changes into something slutty before she shows him more of what she used to do with her clients; when mom attempts to argue when son grabs her hair and sticks his tongue down her throat warning her of the consequences of failure to comply before sending her out the room. Mom returns to the room wearing the slutty outfit and begins modeling and giving son a lap dance; Mom gets wetter and wetter as she can feel Son's cock getting harder and harder. She gets down on her knees and proceeds to give him a slow sensual blow job; disgusted, Son grabs her head and proceeds to slam it against his crotch, sticking his cock further and further down her throat until she gags. Son lets go of mom and orders her to bend over in front of him to show him her ass; mom complies and is suddenly shocked when son jumps up from the couch and forces his cock into her ass! Son fucks mom viciously in her ass, slapping her ass and pulling her hair harder and harder alternating positions until she cums; he doesn't give her a break as he quickly forces her to her knees and proceeds to throat fuck her, gagging her with each thrust. Mom's gagging sounds finally push son over the edge, causing him to explode deep inside of her throat; he gags her for a moment before allowing her to collapse on the floor. Son laughs as he mocks her before leaving the room; mom moans for a minute in pain for weakly smiling......

Scene 3: Bikini slut
Mom is out by the pool sunbathing in a bikini when son walks up behind her and orders her into the house; mom resists causing son to become angry as he pulls a syringe from behind his back which she doesn't notice. Son quickly jabs the syringe into her neck and injects its contents into Mom's neck; mom struggles for a moment before her eyes flutter as she quickly . Son laughs and comments how she will enjoy the new device he's made for her; her gropes her and licks her breasts before he gets hard and carries her into the house. Mom slowly awakens to find her wrists and ankles tied to a chair; son laughs at the alarmed look on her face and explains how the new device will make fucking her much more ‘efficient'. Mom begins to struggle and begs him to release her when he grabs her head and forces his cock into her mouth, throat fucking her violently; mom gags and whines however son notices that after a time she begins to moan in a satisfied tone. Son becomes angry and spins the chair around so that Mom's pussy and ass are at his disposal; he first fucks her pussy slowly at first then faster and faster, causing her to moan louder and louder before spinning her around and fucking her mouth some more. Son spins mom back around and this time forces his hard cock into her ass and fucks her violently; mom moans louder and louder as old feelings return of her anal loving days, causing her to finally orgasm loudly. Son continues to fuck mom and talk dirty to her before he lets out a loud scream, exploding deep in her ass. As son catches his breath, mom asks if he truly wants to see what she used to be like as a ; son agrees and releases mom, following her out of the room toward her bedroom.

Scene 4: Call me daddy
Son is sitting on the bed in Mom's room when she enters from the bathroom; she is dressed very nice and smiles pleasantly. She asks son what he would like and son tells her all the dirty things he wants her to do and that he wants her to call him daddy; Mom nods and agrees and tells son how much it will cost him. Son tells her her money is on the dresser to which she looks and confirms the money is sitting there for her. Mom approaches son and begins to slowly seduce him, talking dirty and groping him; she tells him how she loves anal sex and wants to be treated like a dirty slut; Son orders Mom to pull out his cock and give him a sloppy blow job while she gags herself with his cock. Mom does as ordered, talking dirty to him the entire time; Son finally grabs Mom's head and forces her down onto his cock several times, gagging her and mocking her.

Son gets on top of mom and proceeds to fuck her in various positions, causing mom to rub her clit before she finally screams in orgasm, talking dirty as she moans. Son grabs Mom's hair and turns her, **** his cock into her ass and fucking her viciously; Son alternates and performs ATM on her several times before he can finally stand it no more and orders her to open her mouth. He fucks her mouth for several moments before moaning as he explodes hot cum all over her face and mouth, rubbing it in with his cock. Son rubs her face for several moments before laughing and ordering her to take her money from the dresser and getting out; Mom complies, causing son to laugh as he comments that he can definitely see why she was known as the biggest anal slut in the area!

***Top 50 Clip!!!***

Related Categories: BLOW JOBS, ANAL, ASS TO MOUTH, CUM SWALLOWERS, CUMSHOTS.
Keywords: cory chase, taboo, milf, blowjob, anal, atm, ass to mouth, cum swallow, cum.
screenshot
Cory Chase in Mom has a secret.wmv
Added: Aug 28, 2020 3:34 pm
Cory Chase in Busted Footjob

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Hairy, Cheating, Female Domination, Only Handjob, Only Footjob, Cum on Feet, Cum on Hands

Simone's boyfriend sits on the couch and waits for her to get back from school. Her roommate Cory sees a perfect chance to have some fun. “Simone isn't going to be back for a whilehe says rubbing her leg on him. Awkwardly he tries to shift away from her but Cory keeps hitting on him. don't think this is a good idea” He tells her.

Category: POV SEX
Related Categories: TABOO, POV SEX, VIRTUAL SEX.
Keywords: nikki brooks, milf, taboo, blowjob, handjob, cumshot, cum, cum swallow, cum shot.
Cory Chase in Busted Footjob.mp4
Added: Aug 29, 2020 5:04 pm
Cory Chase in Mom Lends a Hand - Total HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Pussy, Creampie, Caught Masturbating, Cum in Mouth, Swallow

Scene One: Mom Helps with Masturbation

Son has broken both of his hands in a motorcycle accident (hands are bandaged) and the doctor has instructed that the mom help him out while his hands are healing. The son is embarrassed when he needs help...

In a dark room mom peaks in and sees her son looking at porn on the computer. She feels bad that he can't masturbate so she sneaks in and starts to do it for him. She tells him to keep watching the computer screen as she sucks his cock. The moans from the computer screen match the moans from his mother as she makes him cum all in her mouth.

Scene Two: Mom Helps as Surrogate Girlfriend

Son comes back from a bad date. His girlfriend broke up with him because he could not touch her. He sits on the couch and has his mom turn the tv on for him. She runs upstairs gets changed into a sexy cocktail dress and asks if he would go out with her. She kisses him passionately takes off his pants and lovingly fucks him. She asks if she is better than his girlfriend, and tells him that she will fuck him every night until he gets better. “Only Mommy can fuck you like this” she says. She tells him to cum inside of her, to cum inside his mother. He cums hard inside her and she tells her son she will help him get ready for bed.

Mother / son Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Family Fantasies, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas Boy, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, Role Play, Blonde, POV

Cory Chase Mom Lends A Hand.wmv