Author
FunShareUsa
Forumophilia Partner
Added: Jul 24, 2020 5:28 pm
Alexis & Cory Chase - Sisters Ballbusting

Sister, Sisters, MILF, Big Tits, Latina, Threesome, Female Domination, Stockings, Latina
screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Alexis & Cory Chase - ballbusting.mp4
Added: Jul 25, 2020 3:14 pm
Reagan Foxx in Bain Rescues Wunder Woman HD

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Parody, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cum on Tits
screenshot
Wunder Woman wakes up tied to a bed and powerless. Just then Bain comes in to rescue Super Gurl. He's been recruited to the Justice League and is here to save the two super heroines. need to get rid of these hormones” Wunder Woman tells him touching herself. Bain tries to resist Wunder Woman's advances but her big tits and fuckable body convince him that this is the best way to rescue her.

Wunder Woman pulls down Bain's pants and sucks on his big dick until he's raging hard and ready to fuck. She spreads her legs and feels whorish as he thrusts inside of her. It's the only way to save her friend, Wunder Woman thinks as she gets fucked hard. She cums over and over, the hormones wearing off, until Bain shoots his big load all over her chest and stomach. Now to save Super Gurl!

Category: SUPERHEROINES
Related Categories: FEMALE TRAINING
Keywords: cory chase luke longly super gurl alien mind control female training reagan foxx girl/girl cumshot cum show facial milf
screenshot
Bane rescues HD.mp4
Added: Jul 26, 2020 10:58 pm
Ivy Secret in Mommy Wants a Baby HD

Mother, Aunt, Sister, Sisters, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Caught Masturbating, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Pussy, Creampie
screenshot
Scene One: Blackmail

I was jerking my hard cock to a photo of my aunt Cory yesterday morning when my mom just happens to walk in! I am so embarrassed! My mom promises me that she won't tell any of my friends as long as I do one thing to help her out. I ask her what she needs help with and she tells me "I really want to get pregnant but your fathers sperm isn't doing the job! I need some young sperm!" I resist at first but she keeps promising me that no one will find out about me jerking off to my aunt Cory. She gets down on her knees and starts to suck my cock until I am fully hard. She lays back on the bed and tells me "Shut up and fuck me! I need a baby! All I need is your cum!" I stick my hard cock inside of her pussy and start to fuck my mommy. "I can't wait to get pregnant," she moans. I flip her over and start to fuck her in the doggy style position. "Fill mommy up!" she starts to moan. I tell her that I'm not ready yet so I suggest that she suck my cock a little bit to turn me on even more; So, that's exactly what she does. I make sure not to cum in her mouth though, since you can't make a baby that way. I stick my cock back inside of mommy's pussy and she keeps begging for my cum. I end up cumming deep inside of her pussy... "That was perfect!" she tells me.

Screen Two: Two Are Better Than One HD

My mom and aunt Cory call me in to my mom's bedroom to tell me that they have some news. My mom's pregnancy test came back negative but she is determined to get pregnant by me! My mom and my aunt have a great idea... This time, my aunt Cory is going to stay in the room while I fuck my mommy. I am really attracted to my aunt and I do jerk off to her pictures all the time, so maybe this will help me cum inside of my mommy even more. My mom instructs me to lay down on the bed and she says that she will take care of the rest. They both take their big tits out from underneath their dresses and my mom starts to give me a blowjob. Aunt Cory even sucks my cock a little bit too and I love every second of it! They both take turns sucking my cock until I am really hard... and then I finally stick my cock inside of my mom's pussy! My aunt Cory rubs my mom's clit while I fuck my mom's pussy. I flip my mom over so I can fuck her pussy from behind and my aunt holds my mom's ass cheeks while I fuck my mom. I take my cock out of my mom's pussy for a minute so my aunt Cory can suck my mom's pussy juice off of my cock. Then I shove my cock right back inside of my mommy's pussy! "Come on, give mommy all that cum!" she begs me. I cum deep inside of her pussy and then I pull my cock out and watch my cum drip out of her pussy... there is so much cum dripping out of mommy!! I hope she gets pregnant this time...

Category: MILF
Related Categories: TABOO, FUCKING, POV, BLACKMAIL FANTASY, CUM SWALLOWERS Keywords: ivy secret, luke longly, sister, pov, shaved pussy, big dick, big tits, cory chase, blowjob, pov sex, blonde, facial, cum swallow, taboo

screenshot
Ivy Secret in Mommy Wants a Baby HD.mp4
Added: Jul 27, 2020 5:56 pm
Cory Chase in Mother and Son HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Hairy, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
Scene One: Helping Mommy

I lead you to my bedroom. I take off my bathrobe and lay on the edge of my bed. I ask you if you think I am beautiful and if you want to make Mommy feel good. I smile when you say yes and I spread my legs. I guide your hand between my legs and have you masturbate Mommy's pussy while I give you a loving smile/look. I don't speak but I close my eyes as my breathes begin to come faster and shallower until I come with a small cry. After that I open my eyes and smile at you.

The next day I lay on the bed face down cross-ways with just my head hanging over. I tell you that you made me feel so good and I want to do something special for you. I reach out and start masturbating you. I do a lot of dirty talk while telling you how much I love your dick and how good you make me feel, asking you if you like fucking Mommy... After a couple of minutes of this I give you a blowjob until you cum in Mommy's mouth.

Scene Two: Playing with Mommy

I spread my legs and play with Mommy's pussy while telling you how much I like fucking my little boy, how much I love your little cock, etc., until I come.

Scene Three: First Time with Mommy

You are probably wondering why Mommy is dressed like this. Well it is time to make you a man today. Let me see your penis. It is so cute, don't worry if you think it is small, as you get older, it will grow.

Now place your penis into Mommy's vagina. I know you want to make Mommy happy and this makes Mommy very happy. Don't stop till you are finished but do not finish in Mommy's vagina, finish in my mouth. You do not want to get Mommy pregnant.

Keywords: cory chase bruce canon milf taboo
screenshot
Cory Chase in Mother and Son Helping Mommy.wmv
Added: Jul 31, 2020 10:51 am
Britt James and Cory Chase in Ring of Desire HD

Mother, Daughter, Sister, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Chubby, Hairy, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Cunnilingus, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow
screenshot
screenshot

Family Breakfast

Britt is cooking breakfast for herself and her parents and she is cooking in the nude! Luke walks in to the kitchen and tells her that her mother isn't going to like what she sees, but Britt begs to differ. Her ring of desire has put a magical spell over her mother and her mother is about to be completely fine with her daughter being naked! In fact, she walks in to the kitchen completely naked as well! "So... when am I going to get some?!" Cory asks the two of them. Britt and Luke look at each other in confusion. "I mean, you 2 have been playing around! So, when am I going to get some too?!" Luke seems confused at first but he quickly walks his wife and his daughter in to his bedroom. Cory starts to suck Luke's cock and Luke asks Britt to give her mother some attention too! Luke fucks his wife from behind while his wife eats his daughter's pussy. Then Luke fucks Britt's pussy and Cory tells her "Cum on daddy's cock!! That's it, sweetie! Cum for daddy!" Cory and Britt clean Luke's cock off with their tongues during a double blowjob before they both take turns riding his cock. Luke fucks his daughter until he gets close to cumming and then he pulls out and cums all over his daughter's face! Then Cory licks the cum off her daughter's face... "It'll be our little secret! Just the three of us!" Cory exclaims.

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: OLDER MEN / YOUNGER WOMEN MILF FEMALE TRAINING BIG BUTTS FUCKING
Keywords: blowjob britt james taboo mind control daughter female training big boobs big tits fucking cum swallow cum shot facial jmac

It's Natural

Britt is hanging out on the living room couch one afternoon, texting her friends, when her dad comes over to talk to her. Her dad shows her a nice ring that he got from the antique shop; it's called "the ring of desire" and whoever wears it is supposed to have all of their fondest desires come true. He slips the ring on to Britt's finger and suddenly a magical spell comes over her! Almost immediately, she pulls her big, natural tits out and starts to unzip her shorts. Her dad asks her if she's okay and she tells him how she is super horny all of a sudden! She unbuttons her t-shirt and pulls her big tits out from under the shirt. Then she starts to finger her pussy while her dad starts to lick her nipples. While she fingers herself, her dad pulls his cock out and Britt starts to suck his hard cock! She keeps sucking his cock until Luke bends down to lick her tits and rub her clit a little bit. He tells her that this is her ring now and that she should never take it off! She goes back to sucking his cock until he cums in her mouth... "I don't know why I'm doing this, but it feels good!" Britt says to herself...

Related Categories: OLDER MEN / YOUNGER WOMEN MILF FEMALE TRAINING BIG BUTTS FUCKING
Keywords: blowjob britt james taboo mind control daughter female training big boobs big tits fucking cum swallow cum shot facial jmac
screenshot
Britt James and Cory Chase in Ring of Desire HD.mp4
Added: Aug 01, 2020 2:54 pm
Cory Chase in The Cheating Wife HD 1080p

MILF, Big Tits, Cheating, Wife, POV, Stockings, Gloves, Cuckold, On The Phone, Netorare, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cunnilingus, Hairy, Female Domination, Cum on Hands, Jerk Off Instruction
screenshot
screenshot

Scene One: Stewardess strip tease

Is there anything fucking hotter than a stewardess? Dressed in those tight clothes, serving your every need, being so close to you as you fly. That's why I married her. She's leaving for a flight to Europe and wont be back until late. So she wants to give me something to keep me warm while she's away.

“Why don't you and I have a little fun” She moans to me. Slowly she dances, taking off her clothes little by little. Her hot body is form fitted to her tight clothes. “You can't resist me can you? Show me how much you love me, cum all over my bra.” She smiles. She knows just how to tease me until I'm stroking my big load all over her chest, covering her in cum.

Scene Two:Fuck me while I talk to my husband

Now in Europe and far away from her husband the sexy stewardess wants a real fuck. She loves cheating on her husband with strange men from all over the world. Calling her husband on the phone she has her one night stand come in and use her.

“I miss you too” She giggles as the man pulls off her skirt and slaps her ass. He strips her and licks her pussy while she talks to her unknowing cuckold. The man fucks her silly making her moan against her will into the phone. She takes his big cock into her mouth and sucks him. “I miss you so much” She tells her husband as a stream of cum covers her naughty, cheating, smile.

Scene Three: Stewardess handjob

After getting a great fuck the stewardess comes home ready to give her man the attention he deserves. How loyal and loving he is. She knows exactly what turns him on. Stripping out of her hot uniform and teasing him with just enough to make his cock hard.

She slides between his legs and lotions her white glove. Stroking and teasing him she keeps him on the edge for as long as she can. It makes her so wet controlling her husband, turning him on with her hot body but never letting him fuck her. She strokes him until he erupts in her hands. “Baby you sure do love me” she giggles. “I'm going to service you all day long”

Keywords: milf gay cory chase stewardess blonde blond strip tease big dicks cuck big tits big boobs fucking cum swallow cum sho
screenshot
Cory Chase in The Cheating Wife HD.mp4
Added: Aug 02, 2020 12:43 pm
Britt James in Ring of Desire HD

Mother, Daughter, Sister, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Chubby, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, Spying, Caught In The Act, Male Domination, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Titty Fuck, Cum in Mouth, Swallow
screenshot
Scene One: It's Natural

Britt is hanging out on the living room couch one afternoon, texting her friends, when her dad comes over to talk to her. Her dad shows her a nice ring that he got from the antique shop; it's called "the ring of desire" and whoever wears it is supposed to have all of their fondest desires come true. He slips the ring on to Britt's finger and suddenly a magical spell comes over her! Almost immediately, she pulls her big, natural tits out and starts to unzip her shorts. Her dad asks her if she's okay and she tells him how she is super horny all of a sudden! She unbuttons her t-shirt and pulls her big tits out from under the shirt. Then she starts to finger her pussy while her dad starts to lick her nipples. While she fingers herself, her dad pulls his cock out and Britt starts to suck his hard cock! She keeps sucking his cock until Luke bends down to lick her tits and rub her clit a little bit. He tells her that this is her ring now and that she should never take it off! She goes back to sucking his cock until he cums in her mouth... "I don't know why I'm doing this, but it feels good!" Britt says to herself...

Scene Two: Must Wear Lingerie

Britt hops out of bed one morning in a t-shirt and pajama shorts, and says to herself in a robotic tone "I must wear lingerie." She opens her drawer filled with clothing and she pulls out a pink, lace body suit. She instantly strips out of her pajamas and begins to put the pink, crotch-less onesie on. She walks over to her parent's bedroom where her mom and dad are taking a nap. She quietly walks over to her daddy's side of the bed and starts to rub his cock on top of his boxer shorts while she rubs her pussy at the same time. He doesn't open his eyes yet, so she gets down on her knees and starts to suck his cock. Once she puts his cock in her mouth, then his eyes burst open! "Just be quiet! Your mother is napping! But she DID take her pills last night..." he says to his daughter. After a few minutes of Britt giving her daddy a blowjob, Luke gets up and starts to fuck his daughter. Cory is still napping next to them while they have sex. Luke takes Cory's hand and places it on top of one of Britt's big, natural tits. Then Luke fucks Britt from behind and Britt puts her hand on top of her mom's tits and even kisses her mom's nipple. Cory's eyes don't open at all while her husband continues to fuck their daughter. He eventually cums deep inside of her pussy and then tells her to go back to bed because she has to be at school shortly...

Scene Three: Family Breakfast

Britt is cooking breakfast for herself and her parents and she is cooking in the nude! Luke walks in to the kitchen and tells her that her mother isn't going to like what she sees, but Britt begs to differ. Her ring of desire has put a magical spell over her mother and her mother is about to be completely fine with her daughter being naked! In fact, she walks in to the kitchen completely naked as well! "So... when am I going to get some?!" Cory asks the two of them. Britt and Luke look at each other in confusion. "I mean, you 2 have been playing around! So, when am I going to get some too?!" Luke seems confused at first but he quickly walks his wife and his daughter in to his bedroom. Cory starts to suck Luke's cock and Luke asks Britt to give her mother some attention too! Luke fucks his wife from behind while his wife eats his daughter's pussy. Then Luke fucks Britt's pussy and Cory tells her "Cum on daddy's cock!! That's it, sweetie! Cum for daddy!" Cory and Britt clean Luke's cock off with their tongues during a double blowjob before they both take turns riding his cock. Luke fucks his daughter until he gets close to cumming and then he pulls out and cums all over his daughter's face! Then Cory licks the cum off her daughter's face... "It'll be our little secret! Just the three of us!" Cory exclaims.

Scene Four: Sleepwalking

Britt's ring of desire still has her under a magical spell. She jumps out of bed and robotically chants "I must wear lingerie" and pulls a red bra with matching red panties out from the dresser and puts them on. She tip toes over to her brother JMac's bedroom where he is taking a nap. She stares at him and begins to rub her clit and rub her own nipples. She pulls the blanket off of JMac and whispers "I must suck your dick!" right before she puts JMac's cock in her mouth. He jumps out and yells "what the hell?!" and she tells him that she just has the urge to suck his cock! So what can he do? He allows her to continue! She pulls her bra off and starts to titty fuck her brother's huge cock! She puts his cock back in her mouth and sucks his cock until he cums deep in her mouth! After she finishes, she walks out, leaving JMac confused... "What the hell is going on around here?" he asks himself...

Scene Five: Uncle Jmac

Cory and her daughter, Britt, walk in to their living room to find Britt's uncle JMac sitting on the couch watching some TV. Cory is dressed in turquoise lingerie and Britt is wearing her pink, lace bodysuit. Britt gets on JMac's left side and Cory gets on the ride side. Britt pulls her huge, natural tits out and rubs them in her brother's face. Then Cory pulls out her big, enhanced tits and they make a sandwich with JMac's head in the middle of their tits! They pull JMac's shorts off and start to give him a double blowjob. "This is insane!" JMac says to his sister and his niece, "This is crazy! What is going on?!" Cory shoves his cock in her mouth and then replies to him, "THIS is what's going on!" She goes back down to give him a blowjob with Britt. "Yeah, suck that dick!" she tells her mother. Cory gets up and sits on her brother's face while Britt stays in between his legs and continues to suck his dick. "Do you want to switch spots, sweetie?" Cory asks her daughter, and the girls switch spots.

Cory then rides her brother's cock while Britt continues to ride her uncle JMac's face because he's so good with his tongue! Then Britt hops on top of JMac and he fucks her pussy while her big ass shakes and jiggles with every thrust. Then Cory hops on top of JMac and passionately kisses her daughter while she rides her brother's cock. JMac keeps fucking Cory until she cums on his cock; Britt rubs her clit and masturbates while watching her mom fuck her uncle. When he gets close to cumming, Britt and Cory both get down on their knees and beg for his cum! He explodes all over both of their faces... "That was crazy! What the hell is wrong with this family?" he says to himself as the girls walk away...

Keywords: blowjob britt james taboo fantasy mind control daughter female training big boobs big tits fucking cum swallow cum shot facial jmac
screenshot
Britt James Ring of Desire HD.mp4
Added: Aug 04, 2020 4:24 pm
Cory Chase in A Mothers Massage HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Stockings, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Massage, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Anal, Double Penetration, Massage, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cunnilingus
screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Mother (Cory chase) comes home from a hard day's work; son is sitting on the couch impatiently waiting for her. Exhausted, she collapses on the couch only to be greeted with “What's for dinner?” from her ungrateful son. Mom, discouraged inquires as to why he hasn't cooked or done anything all day to which son explains he doesn't know how to cook and asks her for money. Mom laughs and tells him there is a way for him to earn some money: massage her aching body. Son first starts at mom's feet and legs then moves to her shoulder; Mom begins to become aroused and takes off her shirt so that she can feel her son's strong hands against her naked skin. Before son knows it, mom has also stripped off her bra, exposing her luscious breasts as he continues to rub her shoulders. Mom leans forward and teases son as she removes her panties and rubs her clit, turning son on. Son quickly takes advantage of the situation and begins to gently lick his mother's hot, moist pussy, slowly at first then moving faster and faster as he fingers her. Mom moans as the feel of her son's tongue turns her on more and more. Suddenly, mom as son stop as she has noticed he is extremely tense and offers comfort; son leans back and pulls his cock out which mom begins to massage with her panty hose covered feet.

Son's cock starts to become hard; mom, excited by the site of his firm cock, bends over and gives him a slow sensuous blow job. Within a few moments, mom is naked on the couch, arching her back and inviting her son to fuck her wet pussy from behind; son enters mom and begins to fuck her slowly at first then moves faster and faster, causing mom to moan in ecstasy. After several moments, they change position and Son is on top of mom, fucking her as she rubs her clit; she moans as her pussy squeezes son's cock as she orgasms. Even with her orgasm, mother still wants more of her sons hard cock and has him sit on the couch before she mounts him, her glistening wet pussy gratefully taking his man hood as she grinds on him back and forth; son makes mother moan even louder as she sticks a finger in her ass as she continues to ride him. Feel son's cock begin to spasm, mother lays on her back and talks dirty to him as he continues to fuck her approaching orgasm. Mother moans and coaxes son to orgasm with her. Finally, son cannot stand the sensation any longer and quickly moves to mom's mouth; he moans as he explodes hot cum all into mother's warm mouth. Mother smiles as she plays with son's cum in her mouth and teases how he's such a good boy and wants all of his hot man juice.

Keywords: cory chase milf blowjob feet pantyhose

Cory Chase in A Mothers Massage.wmv
Added: Aug 04, 2020 9:44 pm
Cory Chase - Maya Farrell in My Hot StepDaughter Scene 4

screenshot
screenshotscreenshot

1920x1080 | 909 MB | 00:20:43 | mp4

https://filejoker.net/835re8wjkb50/CooryChas_MFMHS_sc4_1080p.mp4
FunShareUsa
Forumophilia Partner
Added: Aug 05, 2020 9:38 pm
Corys Super Heroine Adventures - Vampire Hunter feat. Kara Lee & Cory Chase HD

MILF, Teen, Big Tits, Parody, Lesbian, Female Domination, Humiliation, Passed Out, Helpless, Cunnilingus, Gloves, Stockings
screenshot
screenshot

Supernatural Hunter Kara Lee is hot on the trail of Cory Chase the cum-vampire. Kara tracked Cory to her lair. Kara takes her light emiting weapon out and goes into the bedroom. Cory attacks Kara from behind and puts a sleepy soaked rag on Kara's face. Kara struggles to break free but she drops her weapon then she starts to get weak. Her eyes roll back while Cory forces Kara on the bed. Cory removed the rag from the now limp Kara...

Cory starts to touch and grope Kara, then starts to strip her. Once Kara was naked Cory goes to the night stand and takes out a bottle of sleepy juice, dust mask and a strap-on. Cory pours the juice on the dust mask then puts it on Kara's face. Cory had a evil grin as she tells Kara we can't have you waking up, this mask should keep you asleep. Cory starts to fondle Kara then Cory started to take her own clothes off.

Cory climbs on the bed and gives Kara a hot body rub. Cory makes Kara feel her tits and pussy making Cory moan at the touch. Cory rubs and licks Kara's boobs and nipples then starts to finger and licks Kara’s pussy until she cums in a sleep induced haze. Cory begins to feed on Kara's pussy juice as Kara was moaning and twitching. Cory sucks Kara's pussy juice dry but she wanted more... Cory picks up the strap-on, then fucks Kara with it making her cum even harder.

Cory then started to feed on Kara's pussy juice making Kara moan and twitch once again. Cory sucks Kara's pussy juice dry with a mischievous smile. Cory then tells the sleepy Kara what a good feed and your cum tasted wonderful. "I'm keeping you!" says Cory as she admires Kara's gorgeous body...

SEX ACTS INCLUDED:
Lesbian, Parody, Female on Female Cunnilingus, Vampire Fetish, Strapon Pussy Fucking in Missionary position.
screenshot
Kara Lee in Vampire Hunter.mp4
Added: Aug 07, 2020 1:23 pm
Reagan Foxx in Wunder Womyn - Ivy Induced Ordeal HD

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Parody, Cheating, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Netorare, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Female Domination, Cum on Tits, Hairy

screenshot
Scene One: Wunder Woman Rescues Girl

Super Gurl is bound in kryptonite when her friend Wunder Woman comes to save her. She quickly unties her. ank you so much, how can I ever repay you?uper Gurl says. Wunder Woman knows just the thing she can do. She gives Super Gurl a small passionate kiss.

With Super Gurl in her weakened state she gives into Wunder Woman's advances. She gets stronger by the second as the girls lick each others pussies. Super Gurl gives her an amazing orgasm before the 69 on the counter, lost in their passions and lust.

Scene Two: The Punisher ravages Wunder Woman

They decide to capture the Punisher and find out what Poison Ivy's plans for Super Gurl are. They get the jump on him and tie him up with her magic lasso. Wunder Woman doesn't notice Super Gurl sneak up behind her and hold a rag over her face. She doesn't understand what's happening to her until she .

Super Gurl and Punisher quickly go to work stripping Wunder Woman and binding her with her own rope. She wakes to Punisher licking her pussy and Super Gurl grabbing her tits. The rag they used to knock her out had something special in it. Wunder Woman's pussy feels so sensitive that she cums when Punisher pushes his dick inside of her. He fucks her while Super Gurl rides on top of her face. Wunder Woman is used by the couple like she's a slut, until Punisher cream pies her mouth. With cum still dripping off her face, Super Gurl knocks her out to be trapped forever.

Scene Three: Bain Rescues Wunder Woman

Wunder Woman wakes up tied to a bed and powerless. Just then Bain comes in to rescue Super Gurl. He's been recruited to the Justice League and is here to save the two super heroines. need to get rid of these hormones” Wunder Woman tells him touching herself. Bain tries to resist Wunder Woman's advances but her big tits and fuckable body convince him that this is the best way to rescue her.

Wunder Woman pulls down Bain's pants and sucks on his big dick until he's raging hard and ready to fuck. She spreads her legs and feels whorish as he thrusts inside of her. It's the only way to save her friend, Wunder Woman thinks as she gets fucked hard. She cums over and over, the hormones wearing off, until Bain shoots his big load all over her chest and stomach. Now to save Super Gurl!

Scene Four:This time two is too much for Wunder Woman to resist

Wunder Woman ties up Super Gurl and Punisher but it doesn't have any affect. They have replaced her lasso without her knowledge. Wunder Woman is in trouble as Super Gurl punches her with full force. She's thrown to the bed and stripped of her costume once again. She's in real trouble this time.

Super Gurl holds her down while Punisher has his way with her. His hard cock drills her silly. Wunder Woman tries to think of a way to escape but soon loses herself to the situation. Super Gurl cums all over Wunder Woman's face and Punisher does the same, giving his white hot load all over her. “Good night Wunder Womanuper Gurl whispers as they knock her out and leave her naked and fucked.

Category: SUPERHEROINES
Related Categories: MILF
Keywords: cory chase luke longly super gurl alien mind control female training reagan foxx girl/girl cumshot cum show facial milf
screenshot

Reagan Foxx in Wunder Woman Ivy Induced HD.mp4
Added: Aug 09, 2020 1:18 pm
Cory Chase in Mother Son Sex HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Parody, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Humiliation, Passed Out, Blackmail, Netorare, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Anal, Double Penetration
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
Scene One: Breed or

Cory and her son have been by aliens and placed in a habitat to be observed. The aliens wish to study the mating habits of humans and command them to breed. They try to explain that family members don't have sex, but the aliens don't care. “breed or die” they announce. The son tells them to fuck off and gets painfully zapped for his reluctance. Cory wakes up her son and explains to him that they don't have a choice.

She takes off his pants and sucks and jerks his cock to get him hard, terrified about what will happen if she doesn't. The aliens watch and take notes while she sucks the large cock. Cory pulls down her top and her son begins to thrust into her open mouth. She pulls off her nightgown and lays on the bench ready for her son to fuck her.

Turned on, the son fucks his mom driving his cock hard and deep into her pussy. She is surprised how good he feels inside of her and loses herself to the waves of ecstasy washing over her.

Scene Two: That is how we do it

Cory's tits bounce up and down getting fucked. No wonder her son has so many girlfriends. Laying her flat on the bench he fucks her from behind. She moans into the bench cushion then getting on top she rides him causing him to go deep into her pussy.

He grabs a chair to fuck his mom in and she looks at him with lust in her eyes on the brink of orgasm. He chokes her as his cock goes faster and faster. Just when Cory thinks she can't take anymore she cums with her son inside her.

Her pussy tightens around the cock as she cums and she tells him that she wants his cum. He pulls out his cock and jerks his huge load onto his mom's mouth. She swallows it down and tells the aliens “that's how we do it”

Related Categories: CUMSHOTS, CUM SWALLOWERS Keywords: cory chase, ginary, blow job, blowjob, super heroine, superheroine, cum wallow, milf

screenshot
Cory Chase in Mother Son Alien Observation.mp4
Added: Aug 10, 2020 6:18 pm
Cory Chase in Personal Blowjob (HD-1080p) 2019

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Roleplay, POV, Jerk Off Instruction, Virtual Sex, Only Handjob, Only Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Mouth, Swallow
screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Do you like Cory's sexy MILF body? Do you like the way she looks in her blue jeans and tight, red tank top? Cory can't wait to play with you today! She wants you to take your huge cock out for her. She just can't wait to wrap her lips around your hard cock. You do what she tells you, and she starts to give you the best blowjob of your life! Cory thinks you taste so good! She sucks your cock deeper and deeper until she starts to gag on it. She stops to flick the tip of your cock with her tongue before devouring your cock again. Her eyes begin to water from how deep she is putting you in her throat. She strokes your cock with her hand for a moment, but she can't resist sucking you off again. She alternates between jerking you with her hand and with her mouth, and you can feel yourself getting harder and closer to cumming. She deepthroats your cock just as you're cumming and then she swallows your huge load! Cory is so glad that she got to drain your balls today!

Category: VIRTUAL SEX
Related Categories: CFNM
Keywords: virtual blowjob cory chase blondes blonde small penis humilation feet foot big tits big boobs sph joi cfnm

Cory Chase in Personal Blowjob HD.mp4
Added: Aug 12, 2020 8:21 am
Cory Chase in Christmas Creampie HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Pussy, Creampie, Titti Fuck, Hairy, Swallow

It's Christmas morning and mommy has a big surprise for you! She is dressed up in a slutty, red Christmas skirt and bra with a matching red and white hat on her head. But don't worry... mommy doesn't want you to give her any gifts... besides your cock in her special holes, that is! She explains to you how much she loves it when you wear your pajama pants, because she can easily slip your hard cock out from the hole in your PJ's! Mommy gets down on her knees and begins to slowly kiss and suck your hard cock for you. "Sucking on your cock can be one of mommy's presents!" she exclaims.

Next, she stands up and slowly begins to strip out of her clothes. She teases you as she takes off her top, and her skirt, revealing her red g-string that was hiding underneath. But it doesn't take mommy long to get completely naked for you. "Now are you going to come over here and fuck mommy?" she asks, as she leans back on top of the kitchen table with her legs spread. You walk up to her and stick your cock deep inside of her pussy, just like mommy wanted for Christmas!! You fuck her nice and hard until her tight pussy makes your cock burst inside of her, filling mommy up with all of your cum. Mommy loves your delicious cum so much that she wipes her hand over her pussy and puts some of your cum in her mouth; she loves tasting your cum so much...!

Related Categories: CREAMPIE MUSCULAR WOMEN
Keywords: bush cory chase luke longly taboo fantasy holidays 2018 big dick creampie muscular women cum swallow milf step mom cumshot doggie style christmas

Cory Chase in Christmas Creampie HD.mp4
Added: Aug 13, 2020 7:26 pm
Alex Chance in Two Girls Trained HD

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Hairy, Chubby, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, Male Domination, Passed Out, Helpless, Netorare, Humiliation, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Cum in Pussy

Scene One: Sleep

Cory's husband wants to spice up their sex life, and he has always had a fantasy of turning her into a robot sex slave. Talking about it with her friend Alex, they think it's stupid. He asks if they want to give it a try. Not seeing any harm the girls agree and his swinging pendent begins to take affect. He asks them to go limp and they fall back onto the couch. It worked! Quickly programing them they say “Yes master, I am your obedient robot slave” He wakes them up and they ask when he is going to “Mind Control” them with smirks on their faces.

Scene Two: Obedient Robot Slave

The girls don't know how wrong they are as he programs them to strip each other. Now naked he wakes them up. “Why are we naked!” Alex screams. They cover up as best they can and hide their embarrassment. He makes Cory watch, bringing Alex into and out of being his robot sex slave. “I don't want to be a robot slave” Cory tells him and is controlled. They are completely under his power. Cory gets to her knees and sucks him as he watches Alex masturbate on the couch. “I am your obedient robot slave” the girls repeat.

Scene Three: I am not a robot

With Alex's lips almost around his cock he wakes them up. Alex screams in horror “What's going on!” “Please don't use your mind control on us again” Alex begs. They are powerless against him and he can do whatever he wants. He makes Cory get on the floor and suck him again as Alex moans and rubs herself.

Pushing Cory between Alex's legs, Cory licks her friend as she gets fucked from behind. The girls moan and say “ I am an obedient robot sex slave”. Cumming with soft moans they say “Thank you master” as he cums inside Cory's pussy. Finished for now he leaves them naked on the couch staring at nothing, trained to obey and wait for his next command.

Category: ROBOTS
Keywords: cory chase robot robots alex chance female training

Two_Girls_Trained.mp4