Video type: mp4
Video Resolution : 1280x720

Download:

https://filejoker.net/2htynzjoc6mv
FunShareUsa
Forumophilia Partner
Added: Oct 08, 2020 4:34 pm
Cory Chase in Family Threesome HD

Sister-in-Law, MILF, Big Tits, Hairy, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, In Front Of Husband, Netorare, Caught In The Act, Male Domination, Blackmail, Humiliation, Rough Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Anal, Double Penetration, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cunnilingus
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
Scene One: Family Visit

Cory has just been told that her brother in law is coming to live with them for a while. Just woken up Cory is pissed off she wasn't told sooner. Her husband reaches out and starts grabbing at her tits. “What are you doing!” She demands. He pulls her over to him and takes out his cock demanding a blowjob. “Please don't make me do this” Cory whines. As the hard dick is shoved into her unwanting mouth. He gives her a big morning load and tells her to make breakfast for his brother.

A hour later her brother in law is sitting in her kitchen. A plan starts to form in her head to deal with her asshole husband. She starts rubbing his shoulders, using her assets to entice this big strong man in her home. She opens her robe and displays her perfect body. No man can resist her as she drops to her knees and gives the best blowjob. Spreading her legs on the counter she lets him do everything to her, making her feel loved and controlling him with a good fuck.

Scene Two: Double Trouble

“We have about an hour before my husband comes home” Cory whispers to her brother in law, putting his cock in her mouth. Suddenly she hears yelling behind her. “You're home early!” She screams in surprise. Her husband slaps her on the ass not mad but happy that his wife is finally acting like the slut he wants her to be.

Her eyes open wide as he jumps on her from behind and fucks her while she sucks. The brother's switch, using her end to end, making her work for their pleasure. Her body is theirs to use. Fucking her pussy and ass at the same time, breaking her apart with their big cocks. Opening her mouth her body cums as she takes two big loads down her throat. She feels so dirty and used. “Want to do this again in a couple of hours?” she asks the brothers hopefully.

***Contain Ass to Mouth and Ass to Pussy!!!***

Category: MILF
Related Categories: ANAL, CUM SWALLOWERS, ASS TO MOUTH, DOUBLE PENETRATION, THREESOMES.
Keywords: cory chase, luke longly, mike hancho, taboo, cum shot, big tits, ass to pussy, limp, cum swallow, bush, milf bush, milf, dp, double penetration, atm.
screenshot
Cory Chase in Family Threesome HD.mp4
Added: Oct 09, 2020 9:23 am
Cory Chase In Mommy Breaks The Tension HD 1080p

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Hairy, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Only Handjob, Cum on Hands
screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

"How's it going?" Cory asks her frustrated son. He's been bent over the keyboard working for hours on an impossible assignment. "You'll be able to handle this" She tells him but she's not convinced. He needs some stress relief. “Maybe mommy can help you out?” Cory whispers, pulling open her robe and exposing her perfect tits. He sits stunned as she takes off her robe and lays him down on his bed.

Mommy is going to take care of all his worries so he can do well in school. It's her job to make sure he's happy and successful. She slides off his clothes and lets him play with her big tits. The smile on his face makes it all worth it as she strokes his big hard cock in her hands. Lovingly she gives him everything he needs, stroking him and making him release all of that tension into her soft embrace. With a giggle mommy marvels at all his cum, no wonder he couldn't concentrate.

Related Categories: POV SEX, CREAMPIE.
Keywords: cory chase, willy wang, blonde, taboo, blond, big tits, pov, pov sex, handjob, bush, blowjob, milf, masturbation, creampie.

Cory Chase in My Mom Breaks the Tension with a Handjob HD.mp4
Added: Oct 10, 2020 6:17 am
Cory Chase First Anal HD

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, POV, Interview, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Anal, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Double Penetration

Cory Chase First Anal HD.mp4
Added: Oct 11, 2020 10:09 am
Cory Chase in Burglar Alarm HD 1080p (2019)

MILF, Big Tits, Cheating, Wife, Hairy, Threesome, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Humiliation, Passed Out, Netorare, Blackmail, Helpless, Rough Sex, Caught In The Act, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Anal, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cum in Ass
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
Scene One - Always Use the Remote

JMac is napping in bed one morning, when he hears some noise coming from the living room. He gets out of bed to find a blonde MILF dressed in all black, stealing some items by his T.V! He has his special remote control in his hand and he points it at her and yells "freeze!" He looks through her pockets and he finds his wife's pearls in one pocket, his gold chain in another pocket, along with a big stack of money. "What should I do with you?" JMac says to the frozen burglar. He pulls her big tits out from under her black body suit and then he lifts her hands in to the air. He goes to pull her pants down and he finds his grandmother's diamonds! Then he sticks his hands under her body suit and rubs her pussy. He unfreezes her; She starts yelling "no one was supposed to be home!!" and he freezes her again to make her stop fighting him. He strips her out of her all of her clothes and starts to kiss and lick her abs. He unfreezes her but quickly freezes her again once she starts to yell at him. He puts her down on her knees and shoves his hard cock in her mouth. He unfreezes her while his cock is down her throat, and she starts to panic and fight back! He freezes her again and continues to use her mouth for a blowjob...

Scene Two - Guarding the Prize

While JMac is **** the blonde burglar to suck his cock, he unfreezes her again. She starts to yell and freak out on him. He shoves his cock back in her mouth until she chokes on it! Then he freezes her again. He picks her up and carries her body over to the couch so he can use the rest of her holes. He fucks her pussy for a bit, and then walks to the other side of her body to put his balls on top of her face. He shoves his cock inside of her mouth until he chokes again. He fucks her pussy some more while he keeps his hand around her throat. He unfreezes her while his dick is in her pussy, and she starts to scream "Get your dick out of me, you fucking pervert!" He freezes her again so she can be quiet. Then he decides that this burglar deserves to get fucked in the ass next. So, he fingers her ass for a moment before shoving his big, hard cock deep inside of her ass hole. He unfreezes her again and she starts to scream at him, "Get your dick out of my ass! Fuck you, you fucking pervert!" He freezes her again so he can actually enjoy her ass hole. "Oh, fuck, I'm going to cum in this ass hole!!" he moans. After he cums, he sits down on the couch next to her and says "Go guard my bed" as he points the remote at her. She stands up and walks towards his bedroom...

Scene Three - Processing the Evidence

Detective Longly knocks on JMac's door, because he is investigating a series of burglaries around the neighborhood. JMac tells him that he walked in on the burglar stealing from him the other day and that he froze her, instead of calling the police. Detective Longly walks towards JMac's bedroom to find the blonde burglar standing there, frozen with a weapon in her hands. He grabs the weapon out from her hands and then he tries to figure out what is going on here. He grabs her tits and she doesn't move or respond. "This is wild... it's like you're a mannequin!" he says. He sits her down on the bed and sticks his cock inside of her mouth. She still doesn't stop him, so he decides to try fucking her pussy and ass next. JMac walks in to his bedroom and says "Detective! What are you doing!?" Detective Longly says that this is how he decided to process the evidence. He asks JMac to help him process the evidence, and JMac pulls his pants down. He walks over to the burglar and shoves his cock and balls in her face.

Detective Longly starts to fuck her ass and pussy back and forth while JMac's cock is in her mouth. JMac unfreezes the blonde burglar for a second, just to show the detective what's going on. They switch places and the detective moves his cock over to her mouth. He wants to try the remote out, so he unfreezes her now. She starts to freak out and yell at the men for a few seconds but then they freeze her again. The two men continue to fuck the burglar's frozen body. The detective has a good idea... "Become a horny slut now!" he says as he points the remote. She starts to rub her clit and she yells "spit roast me!" "Let me get in that ass hole!" detective Longly says, and he and JMac switch places. Detective Longly fucks her pussy and ass back and forth while she sucks JMac's cock after it was in her ass hole. The two men continue to switch places and fuck her ass, pussy and mouth in no particular order. "I wanna taste you! I want both of you to cum on my face!" she exclaims. They demand that she get on her knees, and they both jerk their cocks off on top of her face. When they are done cumming, the detective freezes her. He tells JMac that he will pretend he was never here, and JMac can keep her and do whatever he wants with her...

Related Categories: THREESOMES, FEMALE TRAINING, FACIALS, ANAL, ASS TO MOUTH.
Keywords: freeze, jmac, remote control, cory chase, female training, anal, big dick, big tits, cory chase, blowjob, ass to pussy, threesome, facial, cum swallow, luke longly.
screenshot
CorChas_BurAlar_Sc1_1080p.mp4
CorChas_BurAlar_Sc2_1080p.mp4
Added: Oct 12, 2020 3:41 pm
Cory Chase in Satisfied Wife HD 1080p

MILF, Big Tits, Stockings, Cheating, Wife, POV, Female Domination, Stockings, Cuckold, In Front Of Husband, Only Handjob, Only Footjob, Cum on Tits, Cum on Hands, Facial

After a crazy couple of days Mrs. Chase is back home with her husband. I tell her that I want to have sex but she just feels so guilty. After being powerless and used by the principal she takes control of the situation. Slowly, teasingly she strips down to her bra, panties and sexy heeled stockings.

She reaches out and grabs my cock, stroking me with a big happy smile. Putting me on the table she slides her feet up and down me. She hasn't given me a footjob in years and it feels wonderful. “I'll be a very nice wife and let you blow your load all over my feet” She whispers stroking me faster and faster. I can't stop myself now and explode a huge load all over her chest. She gasps from the huge amount of cum.

Related Categories: TEACHER FETISH, JOI.
Keywords: cory chase, virtual sex, virtual blowjob, milf, teacher, blowjob, stockings, blackmail, cum swallow, cum shot, facial, fucking, **** sex, footjob.

Cory Chase in Satisfied Wife HD.mp4
Added: Oct 13, 2020 8:09 am
Nikki Brooks – Good Moms Go To Heaven Bad Moms Cum Everywhere HD 1080p 2019

Mother, Aunt, Sister, Sisters, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Hairy, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Netorare, Bathroom, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Spying, Cum in Pussy, Cum on Tits
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
Scene One: New House Tour
Mom Finally did it, she left my Dad and today was a special day, the new home tour. I had no idea the type of house she would buy but today I would see the one she chose. This was an amazing new house with brand new everything. New Kitchen, bathroom…everything…There was only one thing that was off…There was only one bed…Mom said it was okay and we could share the bed and have fun whenever we wanted. As she explained the situation, he clothes also began to fall off. I was still a bit memorized by the new house as she pulled out my cock and began to suck it. Everything would be fine, Mom promised and I let her do her thing. Mom also mentioned there would be some paperwork to sign later with Aunt Cory…I was barely paying attention as I unloaded into Mom’s mouth…Can’t wait for our new beginning and so much more!

Scene Two: No Regret
My mom is standing naked in front of the bathroom mirror, having a conversation with herself. She isn’t sure what to do about the situation that she has put me in. She wants to keep me all for herself, but she isn’t sure if that would make her a bad person or a bad mother. She knows that she is being selfish by not allowing me to ever get a girlfriend or ever touch another woman besides mommy. She wants to be selfish though! She wants to keep me all for herself. She decides to ask me what I want to do about this. I walk in to the bathroom and interrupt her conversation with herself. She tells me that she would never break my heart, like the slutty girls at school would end up doing! She also tells me that if I don’t choose her, then she will start dating other men and I would be **** to deal with these random men. I pull my cock out and start to fuck mommy against the sink countertop. I am pretty sure that I would be perfectly happy if I only fucked my mom’s pussy for the rest of my life! I keep fucking mommy’s pussy from behind as we have this conversation. I cum deep inside my mom’s pussy this time, and she loves it…

Scene Three: Fresh Start
My mom is sitting on our bed, finishing up her last glass of red wine. She starts telling me some stories about my aunt Cory and my grandma Andi. Mom accidentally starts to mention a game she used to play with my Aunt Cory where they would kiss… but then she changes the story and says that they used to kick each other, not kiss! She tries to change the subject and she tells me that she just had a little too much to drink. She tells me that she is a little horny now, so she leans back on the bed for me to stick my cock inside of her. As I fuck her, she starts to tell me how hard it is keeping a secret this big from aunt Cory. She gets distracted from her thoughts, as I fuck her harder. “Make mommy cum on your cock!” she moans. She jumps on top of my cock and bounces up and down on it. “You get to touch mommy whenever you want and we don’t ever have to worry about your father walking in on us!!” she reminds me. She says that she is going to cum on my cock again, so I tell her to please do it! She keeps bouncing up and down, moaning “I’m fucking my son’s cock! You’re such a good boy!” I ask her if I can cum in her mouth this time and she says yes. I pull my cock out of her pussy and I jerk it off all over her face… Now it is time for bed!

Scene Four: Sharing Aunt
Mommy is sitting with aunt Cory in our new kitchen. Mom is signing the rest of the paperwork for the house. Mom admits to aunt Cory that she almost accidentally told me about how the two of them used to fuck… and still do fuck sometimes! “I did notice that you only have one bed!” Cory tells my mom, as the two of them start to kiss. “Where am I going to sleep if I ever sleep over?!” aunt Cory questions her. “Well… you’ll just have to sleep in the middle of us!” my mom exclaims. The two sisters start to kiss each other more, and my aunt Cory gets down on her knees to eat my mom’s pussy out as she sits on the edge of the kitchen counter. I just happen to come home at this exact moment, and I caught my aunt eating my mom’s pussy out! “Mom! That’s aunt Cory! What are you doing?! Why are you naked?!” I question them. They try to lie to me at first, but then they slowly start to admit the truth. I tell my mom that I am a little uncomfortable with this because she promised that it would be just the two of us! “I did say no other men… and aunt Cory’s not a man…” she tells me. They try to convince me to fuck the both of them and keep it all in the family. My mom pulls aunt Cory’s bra and panties off so I can see how good she looks naked. Then the two sisters get on the bed and let me watch the two of them make out with each other and eat each other’s pussies. I start to get really turned on by this, so I take my cock out and I stick it inside of my mommy’s pussy. My mom eats my aunt’s pussy while I fuck my mom in the doggy style position. I ask them if I’m allowed to put my cock inside of aunt Cory’s pussy next, and they say yes! “Look at you! You’re such a good boy, fucking two women in your family at the same time! And, this is for the rest of your life!” my mom tells me. I start to fuck my mom’s pussy again, while aunt Cory sits on top of my mom’s face. After my mom cums on my cock, I decide to fuck aunt Cory again so she can cum on my cock too! “Not even a fully grown man, and you’re already making two women cum!” my mom compliments me. I fuck my aunt Cory’s pussy until I get close to cumming, and then I pull out to cum all over my aunt’s face and in her mouth. Then she kisses my mom so the two of them can share my cum…

screenshot
Nikki Brooks in Good Moms Go To Heaven Bad Moms Cum Everywhere.mp4
Added: Oct 14, 2020 4:15 pm
Cory Chase in Office MILF - Dinner Invitation HD 1080p (2019)

MILF, Big Tits, Hairy, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, In Front Of Husband, Netorare, Male Domination, In Front Of Husband, Blackmail, Humiliation, Helpless, Netorare, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Anal, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Rough Sex
screenshot
screenshot

Luke and his wife are sitting in the kitchen one morning, when he casually tells her that his boss is coming over for dinner tonight. "My boss is coming over tonight. He has sex with all of the executive's wives and tonight is your turn! So make sure you do a good job because my job depends on it!" Luke tells his wife, Cory. Cory tells him that she doesn't want to have sex with his boss, but Luke does not care. "Just do a good job!" he tells her. His boss comes over a few hours later and admires their new kitchen. "You want to keep this new kitchen, right? You like living in a nice house?" his boss asks him. Luke allows his boss to get behind his wife and grab at her tits. "Are you ready to suck some cock?" he says to Cory. He makes her get on her knees and he pulls his big cock out for her to suck. She starts to give him a blowjob. Then he grabs her and throws her against the kitchen counter and fucks her pussy from behind.

Cory is crying and moaning the entire time. He flips her over and fucks her in the missionary position. She looks at her husband and cries out, "honey! look what he is doing to me!" Luke tells her "just do what he says!" The boss looks at her and says "Now I want your ass next!" Cory cries out that she never has anal sex and her husband doesn't even fuck her ass! "Do you want your husband to keep his job?" he says, as he takes his cock and shoves it in her ass hole! He fucks her ass for a while, as she continues to cry. Then he makes her get down on her knees again and he shoves his cock in her mouth. He cums in her mouth and then makes her swallow all of his cum. He puts his hand around her neck and says "swallow that fuckin' cum!! also... from now on, you are going to call me MASTER!"

Related Categories: BLOW JOBS, ANAL, FACIALS, FUCKING, XXX HARDCORE.
Keywords: freeze, cory chase, jmac, luke longly, female training, anal, big dick, big tits, office harassment, blowjob, ass to pussy, threesome, facial, cum swallow, female training.
screenshot
Dinner Invitation HD.mp4
Added: Oct 16, 2020 4:01 pm
Dillion Carter, Cory Chase in Opening Boundaries HD

Mother, Daughter, MILF, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Hairy, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, Spying, Caught In The Act, Threesome, Caught In The Act, Rough Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow
screenshot
screenshot

Scene One: So very wrong

Cory wakes to find her husband gone and strange noises coming from down the hall. Looking into her daughters room Cory is shocked. Her husband is fucking his daughter! She knows it's wrong but it looks so hot that she can't help but stare. Cory lifts up her dress and rubs herself as she watches this naughty secret.

Father and daughter fuck on the bed. Licking, slapping, and pinching they release their sexual frustration into each other. Oh daddy She screams as he cums inside her. Again tomorrow? He asks her as he goes back to bed with his 'sleeping' wife.

Scene Two:The trip back home

The next day Cory confronts him about what happened. At first I was angry, but then I thought it was hot She tells him. She's so turned on that she wants to fuck him right there. You never want to have sex. He says in disbelief as she starts to strip. Cory sucks on her husbands cock and rides him, never before this turned on by him.

When Dillion walks into the house she sees her parents fucking and is embarrassed. Cory keeps fucking him and explains that she knows about Dillion and her daddy. Come join us Cory tells her and Dillion can't believe it. She strips as she watches dad fuck mom and joins in the action. The girls lick dad's cock and Dillion takes a ride. He fucks his daughter until he cums deep inside her pussy. Give me that cum Cory tells her daughter and has Dillion smother her with her pussy. Cory licks the cum out of her daughters sweet pussy and they kiss sharing their daddies love.

Scene Three: Photos for Daddy

The girls are going take some sexy pictures for daddy's birthday. Putting her hair in pigtails Dillion poses like a porn star for her dad. Cory has her daughter take pictures of her tight body and what starts out as sexy photos quickly moves to the girls kissing.

They lick each others pussies and bond as Mother and Daughter as they bring themselves to orgasms. Lets give these to daddy tomorrow

Mother - Daughter / Father - Daughter Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Family Fantasies, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas Girl, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER WOMAN, Role play, Blonde, Brunette, Lesbian, Girl on Girl, Daddy's Girl, Daddy, Husband / Wife, CUM SWALLOWERS, BLOWJOB, Threesome

screenshot
Cory Chase and Dillion Carter Opening Boundaries HD.mp4
Added: Oct 17, 2020 6:45 pm
Mom, I Do What I Want HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Hairy, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Netorare, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum on Tits

Mom, you knew the deal when I let you move in. This is my house, my rules. I do whatever I want, whenever I fucking want to do it. I want to grab your tits, I grab your tits, I want your pussy, you give it to me. IT'S REALLY FUCKING SIMPLE. I didn't make you get divorced from Dad and run off with a sleazy con man who threw you out on the street as soon as he got tired of you. I'm the rich and successful one now, so you better drop the attitude if you want to keep spending my money and living in a mansion. You can think I'm a perv and a scumbag all you want, I don't care, now shut up and get naked....

***Starring Cory Chase***

Cory Chase Mom I Do What I Want.mp4
Added: Oct 19, 2020 1:18 pm
Cory Chase in Office MILF - Power Harassment HD 1080p

MILF, Big Tits, Hairy, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, In Front Of Husband, Netorare, Male Domination, In Front Of Husband, Blackmail, Humiliation, Helpless, Netorare, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Anal, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Rough Sex, Latex, On The Phone, POV, Stockings, Double Penetration
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Scene One: Dinner Invitation

Luke and his wife are sitting in the kitchen one morning, when he casually tells her that his boss is coming over for dinner tonight. "My boss is coming over tonight. He has sex with all of the executive's wives and tonight is your turn! So make sure you do a good job because my job depends on it!" Luke tells his wife, Cory. Cory tells him that she doesn't want to have sex with his boss, but Luke does not care. "Just do a good job!" he tells her. His boss comes over a few hours later and admires their new kitchen. "You want to keep this new kitchen, right? You like living in a nice house?" his boss asks him. Luke allows his boss to get behind his wife and grab at her tits. "Are you ready to suck some cock?" he says to Cory. He makes her get on her knees and he pulls his big cock out for her to suck. She starts to give him a blowjob. Then he grabs her and throws her against the kitchen counter and fucks her pussy from behind.

Cory is crying and moaning the entire time. He flips her over and fucks her in the missionary position. She looks at her husband and cries out, "honey! look what he is doing to me!" Luke tells her "just do what he says!" The boss looks at her and says "Now I want your ass next!" Cory cries out that she never has anal sex and her husband doesn't even fuck her ass! "Do you want your husband to keep his job?" he says, as he takes his cock and shoves it in her ass hole! He fucks her ass for a while, as she continues to cry. Then he makes her get down on her knees again and he shoves his cock in her mouth. He cums in her mouth and then makes her swallow all of his cum. He puts his hand around her neck and says "swallow that fuckin' cum!! also... from now on, you are going to call me MASTER!"

Scene Two: Aftermath and Redux

"What happened the other night is NEVER happening again! I will never fuck your boss ever again! He violated all my holes and you just stood there!" Cory yells at her husband. The following day, Cory and her husband are sitting in his boss's office. "I'm doing this because of YOU!" she snarls at him. Luke gets up and walks out, just as his boss walks in. His boss starts to unbutton Cory's blouse so he can grab at her big titties and suck on her nipples. "Are you ready to suck this cock?" he asks her. "Yes, master" she replies. He makes her get down on her knees and suck his cock.

She sucks his cock while jerking him off at the same time. Then he puts her on top of his desk and fucks her pussy. After a while, she says "I want you to fuck my ass, master!" so that's exactly what he does. He tells her to rub her clit while he fucks her ass. "I'm going to cum, master!" she moans. After she cums, he moves her to the couch next to his desk, and he fucks her ass some more. When he gets close to cumming, he makes her get down on her knees and he cums in her mouth again. She swallows all of his cum... Then he tells her, "you better get cleaned up and go back to your husband!"

Scene Three: Surprise Visit

Luke and Cory are sitting on the couch when Cory's phone starts to ring. It's Luke's boss, and he tells her to get ready because he is coming over to use her again. Cory is now starting to enjoy fucking her husband's boss. "You need to leave!" Cory tells her husband. Luke refuses to leave! "Your boss will be here any second! Go!! Leave!!" she tells him again. He still refuses to go anywhere. She starts giggling and moaning, because she has a vibrator inside of her pussy, and his boss is controlling it. She walks over to the glass door and lets her husband's boss inside. The two of them immediately start to make out with each other, and she gets down on her knees to suck his cock. "I want you to make me scream, master!" she begs him. He starts to fuck her ass while the vibrator is still inside of her pussy.

"All of these holes are yours, master!!" she moans. She turns and looks at her husband and comments on how he is watching her get fucked. "My ass hole is only yours, masters!" she continues to moan. They move over to the bed and Cory lies down on the bed to get her ass fucked some more. "You like watching your boss fuck my ass?" she says to her husband. She flips over on to her stomach and she keeps getting her ass fucked. "Cum in my mouth and make my husband watch!" she exclaims. She stares right at her husband while his boss jerks his cock off in to her mouth... "You made me do this... It's all YOUR fault," Cory says to her husband...

Related Categories: BLOW JOBS, ANAL, FACIALS, FUCKING, XXX HARDCORE.
Keywords: freeze, cory chase, jmac, luke longly, ass to mouth, anal, big dick, big tits, office harassment, blowjob, ass to pussy, threesome, facial, cum swallow, female training.
screenshot
Cory Chase in Office MILF 1 1080p.mp4
Cory Chase in Office MILF 2 1080p.mp4
Cory Chase in Office MILF 3 1080p.mp4
Added: Oct 20, 2020 5:01 pm
Cory Chase in Mommy Creampie Seduction HD 1080p

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Hairy, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Pussy, Creampie, Cum on Pussy
screenshot
screenshot

Early this morning, Mom walks into my room. She is barely dressed and she has a funny look on her face. She crawls into my bed saying dad left early and could not give her what she needed. Then she started rubbing my cock over my PJ pants and then pulls out my pecker and starts sucking. Mom says Dad left in a hurry and did not give her what she needs to start her day.

I thought a cup of coffee would be enough but she wants more. I had no idea that is what a creampie was but Mom wanted one. She then sat on my and rode me up and down. She popped off and then sucked my pecker again just before sitting on it again. Mom then switched to her back and begged for me to give her a creampie. I still don't know what it is but Mommy begged me to keep going. I kept going till I could not go anymore. Mommy said that was perfect, a perfect creampie from her little guy.

Creampie are fun, tomorrow she says I can play with her butt...I cannot wait to see what I might find!

Related Categories: POV SEX, CREAMPIE.
Keywords: cory chase, milf, mom, mommy, mother, hand job, handjob, cum shot, cumshot, cum swallow, fuck, fucking, pov sex, creampie.
screenshot
Cory Chase in Mommy Creampie Seduction HD.mp4
Added: Oct 21, 2020 4:51 pm
Cory Chase in Mommy Helps After I Take Boner Pills HD 1080p

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Hairy, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Male Domination, Blackmail, Netorare, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Anal, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
My Mom switched my ADHD pills with my Father's erection pills. I did not check first and took my full dose. Thirty minutes later I have a raging boner and did not know what to do. I showed my Mom the pills and then she noticed my cock.

At first, she offered a simple handjob to bring down the swelling, when that was not enough she offered to suck my cock. That was good at first but I needed more. Mom Slipped out of her robe and leaned back on the dinner table. I plowed thru my Mom's tight pussy as if it owed me money. Mom knew it was almost school time and wanted to know if the pressure was almost gone. I said no and she bent over the table. I slid my full boner into her tight snatch and slammed away, Mom was talking all dirty and turning me on. When she was not paying attention, I put just the tip in. That progressed to full on anal sex with Mom. She was okay with that but begged for me to not cum in her.

I felt that familiar tug at my balls, pulled out and gave Mom the biggest facial of her life. She was happy the pressure was removed and made me promise to look before taking the wrong pills again. If she keeps giving up anal, I will take the wrong pills till I graduate...

Related Categories: MILF, ASS TO MOUTH, ANAL, CUMSHOTS, CUM SWALLOWERS.
Keywords: cory chase, luke longly, handjob, cumshot, cum shot, hand job, milf, mom, mommy, taboo, anal, atm, cum swallow, **** sex.
screenshot
Cory Chase in Mommy Helps after I take Boner Pills HD.mp4
Added: Oct 23, 2020 6:32 pm
Cory Chase - Groupie Handjob HD

MILF, Big Tits, Stockings, Only Handjob, Cum on Hands

Cory Chase had a good night out at the rock concert and VIP experience. Cory is under the assumption that she is finally going to meet the band because I told her I was good friends with them. I insist that a favor needs to happen first. Cory has to give me a handjob! Topless Cory Chase jerks a hard cock while looking sexy as fuck in her fishnet pantyhose and painted toes. The eager milf finishes the job and gets sticky cum all over her body only to realize she's been fooled and there is no meeting the band

Handjobs MILF Pornstars Cumshots Fishnets
Kyle_Chaos__Cory_Chase_Groupie_Handjob__ManyVids.mp4
Added: Oct 24, 2020 1:48 pm
Cory Chase in Mom is the Neighborhood MILF HD 1080p

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Hairy, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Threesome, Blackmail, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Anal, Double Penetration, Cum in Pussy, Creampie, Cum on Pussy, Stockings, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
Scene One: Your Cory Fantasy

You have a fantasy of having sex with an older woman, and Cory is here to make your dreams come true. In her hot red dress she pleases you, sucking on your cock and worshiping your balls. She shows you everything, stripping out of her tight red lingerie.

She slides your big hard cock inside of her and it feels wonderful. You've never fucked anyone as hot as her, and she know exactly what you want. Her big breasts bouncing in your face, her tight ass slapping against your hips. You feel something come over you and you lose all control, cumming inside of her warm wet loving pussy. And the best part is that you have it all on your hidden camera to watch over and over.

Scene Two: Brothers and mother

You and your brother have seen a secret video of your mom being a slut. It's been going around school and you are both humiliated and embarrassed. She's in the kitchen when you confront her. Mom why did you fuck our friend your brother demands. Cory tries to convince you that nothing happened and you show her the video making her mouth drop open.

So angry and humiliated you decide to show your mom what it's really like to be a whore. Cory screams and tries to fight off your brother groping her breasts. She's **** to the ground and mouth fucked by to large cocks. Cory has no choice but to be used like the cock sucking mouth whore she is until they cum in her face and make her swallow their disgusting loads. Clean yourself up mom

Scene Three: Any time use of Mom

Wake up mom! Your brother yells at Cory, pulling off her sheets. When dad's away the boys will have their fun with their whore mom. She begs and pleads as you roughly pull down her slutty lacy black panties. Cory writhes on the bed, her sons holding her down and violating her body and soul.

Her cries are quieted by large cocks ramming into her mouth. The cocks fuck her like jackhammers, with no love or consideration of her feelings. Her pussy and ass are used at the same time, her sons DP ripping her apart. Cory doesn't know what she did to deserve being violated and fucked so brutally. You brother cums all over her mouth and you cum inside and outside of her hairy pussy. What happens if you get me pregnant, you're my son! Cory cries in anguish, her body filled with cum and shame.

Related Categories: TABOO, CUMSHOTS, CREAMPIE, DOUBLE PENETRATION.
Keywords: cory chase, taboo, blowjobs, hand job, cumshot, luke longly, cream pie, creampie, dp, double penetration.
screenshot
Cory Chase in Mom is the Neighborhood MILF HD.mp4