Author
FunShareUsa
Forumophilia Partner
Added: Oct 25, 2020 3:03 pm
Cory Chase - 5 NEW Taboo POV FemDom JOI Vids in 1080p HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Stockings, POV, Cheating, Wife, Roleplay, Female Domination, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Jerk Off Instruction, Virtual Sex, Footjob, Hairy, Cum on Feet

Hot MILF Seduces her Son's Best Friend HD
screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Your mother told your neighbor, Cory, what you've been doing with her thigh highs! You keep denying the truth, but Cory knows what you did. Your mother told Cory everything. "Did you have fun in your room with those silky nylon thigh highs wrapped around your cock?" Cory asks you. You finally start to open up to her and tell her the truth. Cory pulls her black skirt down to the floor, and she unbuttons her red blouse. She is wearing gorgeous nylon thigh highs underneath her clothing! "Eyes up here!" she insists, as she pulls her big tits out from under her black bra. You need to pay attention to the woman whose thigh highs you've been stealing! She pulls her panties down and starts to touch her pussy for you. Cory shoves her feet towards your face so you can take a big whiff. Your cock starts to grow bigger and bigger. She tells you not to be shy and to put her feet in your mouth. You can't resist her feet so you do as this blonde goddess says! With her legs spread open, she pulls her beige thigh highs off so she can show you a different pair that she has. She takes out a black pair next, and slips them over her toes and up to her thighs. She tells you to put her feet in your mouth again. Then she pulls the black pair off, and decides to show you another pair that she has. This next pair is beige and black. She leans back and spreads her legs, "Go ahead and lick that gorgeous clit!" she tells you. She sticks her fingers inside of her pussy, while your cock has one of her thigh highs wrapped around it. She tells you that she wants you to cum at the same time that she does. She rubs her clit faster and faster until she makes herself cum. "Make sure you hide those cum filled thigh highs from your mother!" she tells you...

jerk off instruction, cory chase, blondes, blonde, shower, foot, big tits, big boobs, sph, joi, strip tease, milf, handjob, cum shot.

Cory Chase Hot MILFSeducesher Sons Best Friend HD.mp4

Cory Chase in Cum on my Pantyhose HD

You decide to meet with your therapist one afternoon, because you've been having some sexual issues that you can't talk about with anyone else. During your session, you can't help but notice your therapist's legs in nude pantyhose. Your therapist asks you if you think that it's her legs that are turning you on or if it's the pantyhose. You tell her that it's definitely the pantyhose! She asks you to take off one of her heels and reach out and touch her pantyhose. You do what you are told to do. "Why don't you take your penis out and touch it for me? Don't be shy!" she tells you. Then she puts both of her feet in your face and tells you to take a big whiff! She pulls out a pair of black thigh highs and slowly pulls them up her legs. She puts her feet around your cock and grinds her feet up and down on your hard cock. You want to cum so badly, but you try to resist! Your therapist starts moving her feet up and down faster and harder, and she tells you that you are allowed to cum now. "I see you want to worship my calves that I work so hard on!" she tells you. She lies down on her stomach on the couch and jerks you off in that position now, so you can stare at her calves with the pantyhose on them. Her feet end up bringing you to orgasm and it feels so good! "Next week we should explore this a little bit more! You should be very proud of all that you've accomplished today... I know I am!" she assures you.

jerk off instruction, cory chase, blondes, blonde, shower, foot, big tits, big boobs, sph, joi, strip tease, milf, panty hose

Cory Chase Cumonmy Pantyhouse.mp4

MILF Jerk Off Encouragement HD

Cory and Dava are wearing dresses, sitting on the couch, and they want to see your cock! They encourage you to take your cock out and show them what it looks like! It takes some convincing, but you eventually give in. "Wait... that's it? You're hard already?" Cory asks. "It looks like a baby dick!" Dava exclaims. The two MILF's start laughing in your face. "Do you rub it like a clit?" Cory asks. Dava says that she could never get off on your cock. Dava and Cory expose their breasts to you, trying to see if showing you their tits will make your cock grow at all! "No tit jobs for you! Your cock couldn't even fit in between my tits!" Dava says. Cory asks you if you usually have a big cum shot. Maybe that way you can redeem yourself for having such a tiny cock. "If I flash you my pussy, will it make you cum?" Cory asks. Dava shows you her pussy next, to see if she can get you to cum a lot too! "Remember, you've got to cum all over our tits and our glasses!" Cory tells you. When you finally cum, you just dribble out of our your cock... Cory and Dava are so disgusted at that pathetic cum shot! "You weren't worthy of seeing our bushes...! What a loser!" Dava says.

jerk off instruction, cory chase, blondes, blonde, shower, foot, big tits, big boobs, sph, joi, strip tease, milf, dava foxx, cum shot.

Dava Foxx Cory Chase MILFJerkoff Encouragement HD.mp4

Cory Chase in Stripping MILF Countdown HD

Cory and Nikki are sipping wine on the couch one afternoon. Cory is sitting in a red dress, next to Nikki who is in a white dress. "We like to bring men home and break them down in to boys!" Nikki tells you. Cory chimes in to say that they WILL eventually break you, even if it takes them a little longer. "We might even fuck you, if you do get lucky! If you can refrain from getting hard while we tease you, we will fuck you at the end!" Nikki informs you. Nikki lifts her white dress up over her ass, and bends over towards you. Cory stands up next, and Nikki lifts Cory's dress up so you can see her tight, little, MILF ass. Cory sits down on the couch and spreads her legs for you. Nikki starts to eat Cory's pussy, and you need to make sure you don't get hard while watching these two blonde MILF's play with each other! Nikki decides to tease you some more... So, she stands up and pulls her dress off completely. Nikki lies back on the couch and Cory gets in between her legs to lick her pussy. Cory pulls her dress over her head, and Nikki starts to lick and suck on Cory's nipples. Unfortunately, you just came while watching them! You came way too soon...! Cory and Nikki ask you to leave... but can they keep your credit card?

jerk off instruction, cory chase, blondes, blonde, shower, foot, big tits, big boobs, sph, joi, strip tease, milf, nikki brooks, cum shot.

Nikki Brooks Cory Chase Stripping MILFCountdown HD.mp4

Stretch and Fuck with a MILF - Stretching HD

Cory just got finished with her work out and she needs to stretch now! "Do you want me to stretch first? Okay, fine!" she exclaims. You couldn't keep your eyes off of her while she worked out, and you still can't stop staring at her in her tight, little gym clothes! She tells you that you should be stretching too, so your muscles don't get too tense. She sits down on the floor and spreads her legs; Then she stretches her arms out towards her toes. You love the way she twists and flexes her body. Then she pulls her big tits out from under her sports bra. She pulls her sports bra fully off, and then lies down on the floor. She lifts her tight, little MILF ass in to the air and you can see her abs and big tits in this position. Her abs are flexed in this position and you love it! Then she slowly pulls her shorts down, so you can see her bush! She eventually pulls her shorts off, and pulls her legs back so you can get a good view of her pussy. She stands up and stretches in the doggy position, while telling you to imagine fucking her from behind! You can see her little butt hole while she stretches and you stick your face up close to her holes. She wishes your hard cock was in her ass hole right now! But first, she wants you to stretch with her. She lies down on the floor again so you can finally eat her pussy! You eat her pussy until she cums for you. "This feels so good! But now it's only fair if I return the favor..." she tells you.

jerk off instruction, cory chase, blondes, blonde, shower, foot, big tits, big boobs, sph, joi, strip tease

Cory Chase In Stretch And Fuck With A MILFStretching HD.mp4
Added: Oct 26, 2020 11:27 am
Cory Chase in My Anal Mom EXCLUSIVE HD Version!

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Male Domination, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Anal, Double Penetration, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow
screenshot
Back Story - My beautiful mother arrived from her Overseas tour of duty after two years. The Son has just turned eighteen and missed Cory so much during her absence than his Dad. She is 43 years old but with a flawless body of someone in 30's. She is blonde with tiny waist, full round hips and beautiful jutting ass to match. Her brown eyes and pouty lips complete her divine body.

The Son had grown tall and little muscular in his mothers two years of absence, while the Dad continued to lose hair and gain weight in all the wrong places...His doubts about this increased as the long, wearisome weak wore on. Son was almost sure that he saw a look of recognition in his mother's beautiful green eyes, but his Dad and family friends monopolized her. He was driven to seek comfort in his room amidst her worn panties to satisfy his needs. Every time he masturbated, his sweet mother was in my mind, because she was the one who was always in his fantasies.

Later that night...When the Dad had gone, Cory called for her son...Like a bee to honey, the Son entered the room to find Cory sitting on the couch...Cory invited him to sit next to her as she admired her Son's new athletic build...She began to move closer and even slipped her hand down his shorts...Cory could see he was excited to see his mother and she could feel it too...

Mom then pulled down his shorts and proceeded to suck her Son off..."It's so Big!" Cory moaned as she took his cock in her warm mouth...She stroked his cock up and down, squeezing out a nice drop of pre-cum...Mom swallowed his cum with a lustful look...Cory knew her Son wanted her ass and she was about to give it to him...

Cory wanted his throbbing cock in her ass... He parted the tight cheeks of her ass and became very excited...This was his first anal experience...Mom begged to stick his cock in, to just put the head in...He squirted the lube inside her ass and spreading in there and all around her puckered hole and then coated his cock as-well...He placed the tip at the entrance...When she felt the cock rub the crack of her ass, she began to push back...She held her breath and eased her sphincter as he slid inside...Mom Clutched and Clawed at the pillows and he drove his cock deeper and deeper inside her...

Mom grunted and then said, "Yes, your cock is in your mother's ass." She almost screamed the last few words as my first anal orgasm swept over me. "Fuck me," She screamed at me. "Fuck me!" .

Son screamed out I am going to cum..."Go ahead Son, I want your juice in my mouth"...Forgetting his cock was just in her ass, Cory sucked his cock clean just as he shot his enormous load in her mouth...Mom wrapped her pretty lips around his cock and slipped every last drop out of his cock...Cleaning the last drop of sperm off the side of her mouth, Mom asks, "Is Mom good for you?" Son replied, "That was amazing Mom! Let's try again tomorrow!"

***Contains ATM, Ass to Mouth, Anal, Taboo, MILF and Cum Swallowing

Category: MILF
Related Categories: BLOW JOBS, ANAL, ASS TO MOUTH.
Keywords: cory chase, milf, blowjobs, atm, cum swallow, ass to mouth.
screenshot
Cory Chase My Anal Mom.mp4
Added: Oct 27, 2020 4:38 pm
Cory Chase in Mom Caught me with Her Panties HD 1080p

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Caught Masturbating, Only Handjob, Cum on Hands

There is no better scent than that of my Mom's pussy. I have been stealing her panties and rubbing them on my cock since my first boner. Last night Mom had date night with the girls so I did not lock my door. I pulled her panties from under my pillow and began to rub my cock. Just then she walks in and catches me. I was expecting her to get upset, but when I told her I was having trouble relieving the pressure in my balls she offered to lend a hand.

She was dressed so sexy as she pulls down my boxers and strokes my cock. I tried to last as long as I could but she tugs my cock till I gush into her hand. She lets me know it is okay to cum in Mother's hand and she was leaving my room to freshen up.

I could not believe I tricked my Mom into stroking my cock. Next time I am getting a blowjob!

Related Categories: MILF, ASS TO MOUTH, ANAL, CUMSHOTS, CUM SWALLOWERS.
Keywords: cory chase, taylor stiff, handjob, cumshot, cum shot, hand job, milf, mom, mommy, taboo.

Cory Chase in Mom Caught me with Her Panties HD.mp4
Added: Oct 28, 2020 2:19 pm
Cory Chase in Mommy Wants a Job HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Hairy, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Male Domination, Jerk Off Instruction, Big Ass
screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

It feels so strange having to do a job interview with her own son. But Cory knows the only way she's going to get this job is to offer something that no one else can. I thought I would show you exactly what I would be available for. Provide a little special service for you She tells you.

Cory Chase in Mommy Wants a Job HD.mp4
Added: Oct 29, 2020 11:24 am
Cory Chase in Watch Me Stroke a Real Man HD 1080p

MILF, Big Tits, POV, Stockings, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, Netorare, In Front Of Husband, Blackmail, Bisexual, Only Handjob, Cum on Hands, Cum on Feet

Scene One: New man in her life

You're tied up hands to ankles, gag in mouth and naked on the floor. You adore your sexy wife making you completely submissive and whipped. Why don't you sit there and watch while I have some fun tonight She says and calls in another man into your bedroom. You struggle against the ropes as she starts to stroke the man in front of you.

Humiliated you can only watch as the man's cock gets bigger in your wifes hands. This turns you on doesnt it She asks as she strokes him. You're so weak and pathetic, see how he enjoys this, see how this pleases me? You're getting harder and harder but you can't touch yourself, oh so humiliating.

Scene Two:Power of attorney

You'll have to sit there as I have guy after guy come in and fuck me Cory says softly as she worships the strangers cock. They will fill every single one of my holes while your tied up with that gag in your mouth. I have all the power Cory says. You're so weak, unable to free yourself, unable to be a man.

I take care of you don't I? she says. Cory moans as she feels him getting closer to cumming. She describes what it's like to be fucked by big strong men. Can you imagine it baby? She strokes him faster moaning for his cum. He shoots his big load all over her stockings, covering them. Guess what baby? You get a special treat, I'm going to remove that gag and you can lick his cum from my stockings She tells you, and your so weak that you will do exactly what she says.

Category: MAKE ME BI
Related Categories: TABOO, MILF, GAY.
Keywords: milf, cory chase, cristi ann, taboo, milf, **** bi, gay, fag, **** bi.

Cory Chase in Watch Me Stroke a Real Man HD.mp4
Added: Oct 30, 2020 8:20 am
Cory Chase, Marsha May - The Perfect Size (12/19/15)

screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Length: ( 1.55 GB / 40:11 / 1920 x 1080 / MP4 )

FileJoker
https://filejoker.net/y9hi8q3n2e4a
FunShareUsa
Forumophilia Partner
Added: Oct 30, 2020 8:52 pm
Cory Chase in Mom Craves Young Cock HD 1080p

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Hairy, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, Netorare, In Front Of Husband, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Threesome, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cunnilingus, Cum on Tits
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Scene One: Cereal Dilemma

Mom has been having headaches lately and was prescribed an experimental medication. Mom trusts her doctor and listens to everything he says...

Today was an ordinary Saturday, I was looking forward to watching Cartoons and having a nice bowl of cereal. Mom fixed me my favorite bowl of O's and a nice glass of OJ, then I see her take her pills. She asked what my plans were for today and we have some small talk...Then she begins to complain of feeling tired and leaves the Kitchen to go to sleep...I say goodbye to Mom and continue eating my cereal...A couple moments later there is a tug at my shorts and I look down...MOM IS SUCKING MY COCK!!! Mom is blowing me as if she was a hungry Vampire!!! I ask what she is doing and she just says go with it. I want to tell her to stop but it feels too good...This continues for what seems like a hour but I quickly feel the urge to blast in my Mom's mouth. She does not stop and I drop my young seed in her mouth and she swallows all of it!

She then tucks my cock away and tells me to continue eating my breakfast...Happy Dad did not catch us, I do what Mom says and go back eating...Mom walks away and my mind is blown!!!

Scene Two: Tight Predicament

Johnny plops down on the couch one afternoon, all ready to watch some T.V! His mom, Cory, walks in to the room in a blue, floral bath robe. She lies down next to him and puts her head on top of his leg, next to the bulge in his pants. She takes her hand and starts to rub his cock... She can feel him getting harder and harder. She takes her bath robe off, and starts to tell Johnny how much she has been craving his cock. He starts to gently kiss his mommy's pussy, but she eagerly tells him how badly she just wants his cock inside of her pussy. He starts to fuck his mom in the missionary position... "Oh, yes, Johnny! You fuck mommy so good! Let me flip around so you can fuck me deeper!" she moans. Then she flips around in to the doggy style position, and he fucks her pussy even deeper than before. She hops on top and rides his cock next, while begging her son to grab her tits as he fucks her. He cums deep inside of her pussy while she is on top. "Oh No! I think I heard your father come home!" Cory exclaims, and the two of them run to get dressed...

Scene Three: Slippery Slope

Johnny is taking a nap in bed one morning, when he wakes up to an unusual surprise! His mom, Cory, is under his blanket with his dick in her mouth! "Mom! What are you doing?!" he exclaims. "I'm taking care of my son!" she tells him, as she shoves his cock down her throat. Johnny is a bit concerned over how often he's been taking care of his mom lately, but he also thinks his mommy's pussy and mouth are hard to resist! She jumps on top of him and starts to ride his hard cock. She rides him in regular cowgirl and reverse cowgirl, before she flips on to her back for her son to fuck her in the missionary position next. "Oh yeah, fuck mommy!" Cory moans, before getting in to the doggy style position. "Mommy loves that, doesn't she?" he asks her. She tells him that she wants him to feed her all of his cum... She wants his cum in her mouth and she wants it now! He fucks her pussy until he gets close and then he pulls out to jerk his cock off in to her mouth and on her face! Afterwards, she tells him to lay down next to her to cuddle and take a nap. "I love you, mommy" he assures her. "I love you too, sweetie..."

Scene Four: Awkward Situation

Cory has been getting a lot of headaches lately and the doctor prescribed her some cutting edge medication. She has another bad headache this morning, so she decides to take 2 pills instead of 1 like she normally takes. Meanwhile, in the other room, Johnny decides to have a talk with his dad about what's been going on with his mom lately. He sits down in Luke's office and confesses that he is confused as to why his mom has been coming on to him lately! Luke decides to tell him the truth about his mom and the medication she is on. "It has a lot of side effects. One of the side effects is "craving young cock" and it's best for you to just let your mom do her thing because she is technically sleep walking," Luke explains to Johnny. Cory walks in to the room and lies down on Luke's desk in her bra and undies. "I want both of my boys!" she exclaims. She wants to start with Johnny, so she gets on her knees and starts to suck his cock again. "It says the semen of a young boy will cure all the symptoms!" Luke tells Johnny, as he continues to read the side effects of her medication. Luke re-assures his son that he is doing the right thing by helping his mother. Luke decides to join in, so Cory lies back on the desk again... She sucks Johnny's cock while her husband fucks her pussy. They move over to the couch and Cory gets in to the doggy style position next. She goes back to sucking her son's cock while her husband fucks her pussy. Luke tells her to flip around so her son can fuck her pussy while she sucks her husband's cock next. "We're doing this for medical reasons!" Luke reminds his son. She jerks her son's dick in to her mouth while Luke fucks her pussy again. Her husband and son continue taking turns on her holes, until they both want to cum. "Ready for a nice, double facial?" Luke asks her. "Yes!" she replies. She gets down on her knees and they both jerk their cocks off on to her face. "How's your headache, sweetie?" Luke asks her. "What headache!?" she asks. "Perfect! I will tell the doctor that the medicine is working!" he tells her...

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: BIG TITS, FUCKING, CUMSHOTS, THREESOMES.
Keywords: cory chase, johnny, luke longly, taboo, mom, milf, beat cop, big tits, fucking, cum swallow, cum shot, blowjob, facial, mother son, threesome.
screenshot
Cory Chase in Mom Craves Young Cock HD.mp4
Added: Oct 31, 2020 12:57 pm
Melanie Hicks in I Fucked My Step Mom HD 1080p

Mother, Mother-in-Law, Daughter-in-Law, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Chubby, Hairy, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Pussy, Creampie, Impregnation
screenshot
Scene One: Step-mom's release

Cory comes into complain to you that Melanie has been masturbating around Cory's pool. Cory is furious but Melanie thinks she just needs to get laid. We were discussing a threesome Melanie says to the hot Milf. Cory reluctantly agrees and Melanie grabs Cory's breasts with a grin on her face. They are going to have so much fun!

She strips off Cory's clothes, feeling and touching her tight body. They kiss for you, pressing themselves together. Cory is told to get to her knees and suck her step-son's cock. They take turns sucking you off and getting you hard. Cory doesn't know if she's made a good choice, questioning what she's done. Cory is laid back on the couch and you thrust your cock inside her while Melanie plays with her large breasts. God your step-mom feels so good, you could fuck her forever.

Scene Two: Making Cory a grandma

Cory want's to watch you fuck your girlfriend. She's so hot and turned on that she licks her lips at the sight of you plowing into Melanie. She plays with Melanie's large breasts as she moans with unending pleasure. Your cock destroys her and Cory sucks you between fucks. Melanie is transformed into a quivering fuck puppet and your personal cum dumpster as you shoot your big load deep inside of her. Cory face turns to horror as she realizes you just got your girlfriend pregnant.

***Authentic Creampie***

Related Categories: TABOO, CUMSHOTS, CREAMPIE.
Keywords: cory chase, taboo, blowjobs, hand job, cumshot, luke longly, milf, taboo, melanie hicks.
screenshot
Melanie Hicks in I Fucked My Step Mom HD.mp4
Added: Oct 31, 2020 8:37 pm
Cory Chase in Punishment of the Pantyhose Thief HD 1080p

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Hairy, Stockings, Cheating, Wife, Roleplay, Caught In The Act, Female Domination, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum on Pussy
screenshot
Johnny decides to sneak in to Mrs. Chase's bedroom one afternoon, and he starts to snoop around. He opens her bedside drawers and pulls a dildo out first. He opens the next drawer and pulls out black pantyhose. He starts to sniff them, which automatically starts to turn him on. Mrs. Chase walks in to the room and catches him in the act! He lies and tells her that he was just looking for a pencil sharpener. "Open the third drawer!" she demands. She pulls out a pair of black thigh highs, and then sits him down on the bed. "I won't tell your mother, as long as you do exactly what you're told!" she tells him. She pulls her skirt down to the floor, and shows him her beige thigh highs that she is wearing right now. At the same time, he is playing with the black thigh highs in his hand. She pulls her dress off, gets him to lie down on the bed, and she gets on top of him. She takes the black thigh highs and wraps it around his neck. He promises to never tell her son about this! She pulls her black high heel off of her foot and hands it to him to sniff. Then she takes the black thigh high and puts it on top of the beige pair. "I've never seen 2 pairs of thigh highs on one leg before!" he moans.

She pulls his pants off of him, and then asks him if he is ready for his punishment. She starts to suck his cock, while demanding that he caress her gorgeous thighs at the same time! She tells him that if he doesn't fuck her, she is going to tell his mother what he's been doing with her pantyhose! She gets in to the doggy style position on the bed, so he can fuck her pussy from behind. "Don't stop! Don't you dare stop! And you're not allowed to cum until I tell you to cum!" she tells him. He snaps her red garter against her leg, while he fucks her. She tells him to lie down on the bed, and she hops on top of his cock in the reverse cowgirl position. They both lie down on their sides next, and he fucks her while spooning her. She hops back on his dick, in the cowgirl position this time, and he tells her how happy he is that she caught him going through her drawers! "I want you to cum all over those stockings and that sexy MILF bush, otherwise I will tell your mother!!" she tells him. "You're going to make me cum first though!" she moans, as she cums on his cock. Right after she cums, he tells her that he is about to explode! He pulls out of her pussy and jerks his cock off on to her stockings and her bush, just like he was told to do! Then she tells him to come back tomorrow for round 2, otherwise she might just have to tell his mother on him...

Related Categories: BLOW JOBS, PANTYHOSE BONDAGE, FUCKING, XXX HARDCORE, FACE SITTING.
Keywords: cory chase, johnny, big tits, bush, big cock, big boobs, big dick, handjob, cum shot, blowjob, exclusive, kink, cowboy, female training, cum on pussy.
screenshot
Cory Chase in Punishment of the Pantyhose Thief HD 1080p.mp4
Added: Nov 03, 2020 11:11 am
Morning Sex with my Step Mom - Cory Chase

screenshot

Video Length : 11 min 0 s
Video Size : 257 MB
Video type: mp4
Video Resolution : 1920x1080

Download:

https://filejoker.net/y3u5yn9m3nzj
FunShareUsa
Forumophilia Partner
Added: Nov 03, 2020 2:44 pm
Britt James and Cory Chase in Horny Hostel HD 1080p 2019!

Mother, Daughter, MILF, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Chubby, Rolepay, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Passed Out, Lesbian, Cunnilingus, Hairy, Anilingus

Cory is napping in bed when a magical gas starts pouring through the vents in her room. Almost immediately, she opens her eyes; She stands up like a robot and walks in to her daughter, Britt's, bedroom. "Mom, what are you doing?" Britt asks her. Cory doesn't respond but she starts to grope Britt's big, natural tits over her pajama shirt. "Mom, is everything okay?!" Britt continues to ask without getting a response. Cory holds Britt's head facing towards the vent in her room and the magical gas starts pouring out in to her bedroom too. The spell comes over Britt as well and the mom and daughter duo start to passionately kiss each other. Britt pulls Cory's shirt off and starts to lick and kiss Cory's nipples. Cory flips around and hops on top of Britt and then starts to lick Britt's nipples too. Cory kisses up and down Britt's naked body before she gets down to eating her pussy. Britt can't stop herself from moaning loud and playing with her own big tits. Then Britt gets up and moves down in between Cory's legs and starts to eat her out now! Cory grinds her hips on Britt's face and Britt doesn't stop until Cory's cum in her mouth. Britt goes in to the doggy style position and Cory eats her ass out and kisses her butt cheeks! Cory hops on top of Britt and the mother and daughter start to scissor each other until they both cum again...

Category: FEMALE TRAINING
Related Categories: KISSING, LESBIAN, PUSSY EATING, HAIRY BUSH.
Keywords: lesbian, cory chase, big boobs, britt james, naked, brunette, glasses, milf, mom, bush, mom, taboo, girl girl, vanessa cage, kissing.
Horny Hostel 1080p HD 2019.mp4
Added: Nov 04, 2020 11:02 am
Cory Chase and Cherry Poppins - Old But HOT Family Taboo Vids!

Mother, Daughter, MILF, Teen, Small Tits, Big Tits, Cheating, Wife, Lesbian, Bisexual, Bathroom, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cum on Tits, Cum in Pussy, On The Phone, Cuckold, Cum on Hands, Cunnilingus, Anilingus
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Dad is in the Shower

In the morning, dad wakes up and goes to the bathroom for a shower while Mum proceeds to the daughter's room, where she tells her it's time to wake up. The daughter groans and says she wants to sleep some more.
Mum tells she'll have breakfast ready in 15 minutes so she better come down stairs by then. As soon as mum leaves, the daughter jumps up, looks out side her room to see if the coast is clear and proceeds to her parent's bathroom.

(with shower/water noise in the background)
Mom, knowing that she had 10-15 minutes before her daughter and husband came downstairs,
finds her son in the living room and tells her simply that "we have 10 minutes".
As soon as her son hears this, he gets up and eagerly starts groping mom. Mum drops down and gives her son a bj. Mom drags her son by his cock to his room so they'll get more privacy. In her son's room they start having sex, and mom freely talks dirty to him. During the action mom hears that the water has stopped and encourages her son to finish. Her song blasts his load in her pussy, till ever last drop is pumped out.

Top 50 Selling Clip!!!

Keywords: cory chase, milf, taboo, fucking, mother son, mother/son.

Daddy Daughter in Morning Encounter

In the morning, dad wakes up and goes to the bathroom for a shower while. Mum proceeds to the daughter's room, were she tells her it's time to wake up. The daughter groans and says she wants to sleep some more. Mom tells she'll have breakfast ready in 15 minutes so she better come down stairs by then. As soon as Mom leaves, the daughter jumps up, looks out side her room to see if the coast is clear and proceeds to her parent's bathroom.
She find her dad naked and jumps down and takes his cock in her mouth with no hesitation for a bj. Dad is dumbfounded, but the daughter tells him that the coast is clear (mom is busy and brother's room is down stairs)

Daughter locks the door and dad turns on the water just in case. She gives him a bj then they have sex.
(daughter speaks dirty to him without restriction as the water noise out the sound) Dad finishes by shooting his load in his daughter's tight pussy. They get cleaned up and head down stairs.

Keywords: cory chase, milf, taboo, fucking, mother son, mother/son.
screenshot
Dad Is In The Shower Cory Chase.wmv
Added: Nov 05, 2020 11:18 am
Nikki Brooks in Strict MILFs - Twisted Threesome HD

Mother, Aunt, Sister, Sisters, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Passed Out, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Hairy

My mom and I are in bed and she is sucking my cock to see how far she can deep throat it. All of a sudden, my aunt Cory shows up and walks in to the bedroom! She freaks out over what she sees at first, but my mom tries to explain my uncle's ring to her. She tells my aunt how we received this ring in the mail and when she puts it on, it makes her feel so much better! Aunt Cory obviously doesn't believe her, so my mom takes the ring off and puts it on my aunt's finger. The magical spell starts to take over her body next! My mom strips out of all her clothing and then my mom starts to undress my aunt next. My aunt starts to eat my mom's pussy out while my mom sucks my hard cock. Then I walk behind my aunt Cory and shove my cock in her pussy while she still eats my mom's pussy out. "Why don't you switch spots with your sister?" My mom lies back on the bed so I can fuck her pussy while her tit's bounce up and down. My mom asks me where I want to cum and I tell her I want to cum in her mouth, and to share it with her sister. My mom cums on my cock and then I decide to fuck my aunt Cory one last time. Aunt Cory cums on my cock next, and now it is my turn to cum! I take my cock out of my aunt's pussy and I jerk my cock off in to both of their mouths! Afterwards, my mom starts to eat my aunt's pussy while they tell me to go clean up in the shower...

Related Categories: TABOO, FEMALE TRAINING, FACIALS, POV, THREESOMES.
Keywords: nikki brooks, pov, blowjob, female training, cumshot, big boobs, freeze, facial, cory chase, pov sex, latin, luke longly, threesome, cum swallow, cum in mouth.

Nikki Brooks in Strict MILFs.mp4
Added: Nov 06, 2020 7:18 am
Cory Chase, Anna Bell Peaks - Milfs On Vacation: Part 2 (01/08/17)

screenshotscreenshot

Length: ( 1.20 GB / 45:01 / 1280 x 720 / MP4 )

FileJoker
https://filejoker.net/px5bo48ybi38
greenforest
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Nov 06, 2020 6:47 pm
Cofessions from my Step Mom - she only Cums from Anal Sex

screenshot

Video Length : 25 min 34 s
Video Size : 719 MB
Video type: mp4
Video Resolution : 1920x1080