Author
FunShareUsa
Forumophilia Partner
Added: Dec 03, 2020 1:17 pm
Cory Chase in Cheating New Bride HD 1080p

MILF, Big Tits, Hairy, POV, Stockings, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, Netorare, In Front Of Husband, Gloves, Female Domination, Jerk Off Instruction, Virtual Sex, Cum on Pussy, Cum on Hands, Handjob
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
Scene One: After the Engagement Party

Cory's engagement party has just ended and her husband has been sleeping on the couch for the past 15 minutes! One of her husbands co-workers is sitting in the kitchen, so she strikes up a conversation with him. She asks him if he likes her retro stewardess outfit, and she even tells him that she has retro lingerie on underneath her outfit! Since her husband is napping, she asks her husbands co-worker if he wants to see the lingerie she has on under her outfit. He says that he is curious to see it, so she figures she might as well! I mean, she doesn't want to waste the new clothing she bought... Someone might as well get a glimpse of it! She teases her stockings to him, as she slowly unzips her skirt. "Do you like the hat too!?" she asks. She admits that she wishes women still dressed this way because she adores the retro clothing! The retro bra is a full coverage bra; it's not revealing at all... but she still thinks it's cute and loves showing it off to her husbands co-worker. He starts to get turned on by her, and he whips his cock out from under his pants. Cory is startled but also very flattered! "If you promise not to tell anyone about this, maybe I can stroke it for you..." she tells him. She gets down on her knees and wraps her hand around his hard cock and rubs it slowly... then faster... then slowly... then faster. "You have to promise me that you won't tell my fiance or any other co-workers!" she reminds him, as she continues to stroke his cock. She promises to make him cum, but only after he watches her strip out of her clothes first. She starts to strip and tease him, and all of a sudden his cock explodes with cum all over her clothes! She tells him to show himself out... She needs to go clean herself up before her fiance wakes up!

Scene Two: Round Two

Cory just got married, but that doesn't stop her from coming on to you again! She wants to show you her new, sexy, vintage lingerie... especially because she had so much fun with you the other day after her engagement party! She tells you that you better not say a word about this to anyone! "It's such a turn on having you right here in my kitchen. It's so naughty!" she admits. She lifts her wedding dress up, so you can see her white thigh highs stockings. "I'll bet you wish that I was YOUR wife right now!" she teases you, as she pulls her wedding dress off. She has another full coverage bra on, but this one is white, unlike the beige one she wore the other day. She brings you in to a guest bedroom, because she feels like it would be TOO naughty if she brought you in to the room she shares with her husband. She gets in the middle of the bed and starts to touch herself over her panties. She slowly pulls her white stockings off, while telling you how naughty you make her feel. She leans towards you and starts to stroke your cock. "Do these panties remind you of the engagement party?" she asks, as she leans forward so you can stare at her little MILF ass. Then she goes back to stroking your cock for you. Then she decides to be extra naughty and bring you back to her real bedroom that she shares with her husband. She pulls her white panties down for you and she lays down in the middle of her bed as she goes back to stroking your hard cock. You can see her bush through her nude tights. You end up exploding all over her panty hose and her stomach... and now she needs to go clean up! You better go back to the party and she will meet you there later...

Scene Three: Office Romp

It's Cory's first day back at the office after her honeymoon! She tells you all about her honeymoon and how much fun she had. The sex with her husband was incredible, but that's only because she was thinking about you the entire time! She unbuttons her red blouse so you can see her new, black, vintage bra. She tells you how her husband asked her why she was buying all this vintage lingerie lately, and she had to lie to him... She obviously couldn't admit that YOU are the real reason that she keeps buying vintage lingerie! She pulls her skirt down so you can see her matching black, vintage panties. She tells you to get on the couch and make yourself comfortable. She sits down on top of you and pulls your cock out. She starts to stroke your cock and you grope her body on top of her lingerie. She continues to stroke your cock harder and harder... So naughty doing this in her office! She keeps jerking your cock until you explode everywhere. "Shall we clean up?" she asks you, as she plays with your cum in between her fingers...

Category: MILF
Related Categories: VIRTUAL SEX, CUMSHOTS.
Keywords: jerk off instruction, cory chase, blondes, blonde, shower, foot, big tits, big boobs, sph, joi, strip tease, milf, handjob, cum shot.
screenshot
Cory Chase in Cheating New Bride HD 1080p.mp4
Added: Dec 04, 2020 9:28 pm
Step-Son Sexually Harassed By Step-Mom At Work

screenshot screenshot

screenshot screenshot

screenshot screenshot

Categories: Blonde, Milf, Busty, Anal, Oral, Blowjob, Facial, Creampie, Big Tits, Hardcore, Big Cock

52:15 / 1,80 GB / 1920x1080 / MP4

Download Link:
Filejoker: CoryChase_StepSonSexuallyHarassed
FunShareUsa
Forumophilia Partner
Added: Dec 05, 2020 6:41 am
Cory Chase in Your One and Only MILF HD 1080p

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Hairy, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum on Pussy
screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Cory is standing in the doorway of her bedroom, wearing a matching black bra and panties. She tells you that she's noticed your daughter has been eyeballing you lately and she doesn't want you to give in to her young, hot body! She wants you to know that she is your wife and she is here for you any time that you need! She strips out of her bra while she dances up against the wall for you. She pulls her panties off and she throws her black high heels on the floor as well. "Do you like my mature bush?" she asks you. She fingers her pussy in front of you and you can hear how wet she is! Your cock starts to get hard from watching her and she gets on the bed to give you a blowjob. "Sucking your cock makes my pussy nice and wet!" she exclaims. She wants you to feel how wet her pussy is, so she gets on top of you and she rides your cock. She bounces up and down on your cock in the cowgirl position. "This is MY hard cock and this is YOUR tight pussy!" she tells you. She even has an orgasm while riding your cock! "Do you want to fuck me from behind and use my pussy?" she asks you. She flips over in to the doggystyle position and you start to fuck her pussy from behind. She holds her ass cheeks open while you fuck her. Then she flips over on to her back so you can fuck her in the missionary position until you cum. When you get close to cumming, you pull your cock out of her pussy and you cum all over her bush and her clit! "That's how much you love me!" she giggles.

Related Categories: BLOW JOBS, TABOO, FUCKING, ABS, INTERROGATION.
Keywords: cory chase, cop, big tits, ****, big cock, big boobs, taboo, milf, cum shot, blowjob, exclusive, kink, luke longly, cumshot, cum swallow.

Cory Chase in your one and only MILF 1080p.mp4
Added: Dec 06, 2020 6:00 am
Cristi Ann and Cory Chase in Brothers and Sisters HD

Big Ass, Big Tits, Bisexual, Blowjob, Cheating, Cum in Mouth, Cunnilingus, Deepthroat, Facial, Handjob, Lesbian, MILF, POV, Roleplay, Sister, Sister-In-Law, Swallow, Threesome, Wife
screenshot
Scene One: Sister Surprise

Your wife Cory has a special kinky surprise for you and you've been waiting for it all day. Dressed in sexy lingerie she walks in with your sister dressed in a matching slutty outfit. What the hell is going on! The girls are all smiles as they tell you how they fantasied about tag teaming you. They're all about making you so horny that you can't help but fuck your sister.

You watch as they kiss and pull down their tops, moaning softly. Your wife is so kinky. your sister tells you licking her pussy. Their tongues are all over each other and with every inch of your being you try not to get turned on.

Scene Two: Controlled by sister

Are you ready your wife asks. They pull down your pants and worship your cock. Two beautiful girls doing something so wrong. You're paralyzed as they suck you off.

Why don't you sit on his hard cock Cory tells her. Your sister looks you in the eyes as she slides you inside her tight wet pussy. Oh my god She moans. Her big titties bouncing in your face

Cristi turns around and lets you fuck her from behind. You've fantasized about this and now you're fucking your sister with her head buried in your wife's pussy. Both girls are desperately sucking, moaning and becoming more turned on.

I want to see my brother cum Cristi screams as she cums with high pitched squeals of pleasure. She opens her mouth wide and your wife encourages you to cum in your sisters mouth. They kiss, sharing your load and giving you the best surprise ever.

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: TABOO, SISTERS, MILF, CUMSHOTS.
Keywords: cristi ann, taboo, brother, cory chase, luke longly, daughter, **** sex, cum shot, milf, sisters, cums swallow.
screenshot
Cristi Ann and Cory Chase in Brothers and Sisters HD.mp4
Added: Dec 07, 2020 8:07 pm
Cory Chase Late For The Office Christmas Party HD 1080p

MILF, Big Tits, Hairy, Stockings, Cheating, Wife, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cunnilingus
screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Cory Chase Late For The Office Christmas Party.mp4
Added: Dec 08, 2020 7:16 am
London River in The New Boss HD 1080p

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Hairy, Stockings, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Group, Lesbian, Bisexual, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Humiliation, Blackmail, Threesome, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Anal, Cunnilingus, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cum on Tits, Female Domination, Helpless, Cuckold

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
Scene One: No Escape

London's husband just died, and now she is left with her son, Johnny. Johnny casually mentions to her that she will have to let him fuck her ass sometime soon, if she wants to continue to live in the house that he inherited from his dad! Before London can figure out what to do, they hear a knock at the door. In walks Luke and Cory. London's husband was Luke's boss, and he was secretly fucking Cory and giving Luke occasional raises in exchange for fucking his wife. Johnny tells Cory how he is going to have to fuck her ass now too, since his dad is now gone. London and Luke leave the room, and Cory stays with Johnny. "Shall I undress for you?" she asks. She gets down on her knees and starts to give him a blowjob. Then she stands up and gets in to the doggy style position on the couch. He goes straight to fucking her ass hole! "That's a really nice pussy but today I just want that ass!" he exclaims. She tells him that he can continue to fuck her ass hole as often as he wants, as long as her husband can continue to keep his job! He keeps fucking her ass hole until he cums deep inside her ass. He shoves his cock in her mouth afterwards, so she can taste her own ass...

Scene Two: Breaking the Widow

Luke walks upstairs to see how London is doing after the passing of her husband. She confides in Luke and tells him how her son is going to make her do anal with him, and she doesn't think he will be gentle! She's never tried anal before, so she asks Luke to please help her practice getting fucked in the ass. Especially since Luke's wife is downstairs fucking her son right now! Luke fucks her pussy for a minute before switching over to her ass hole. "You're taking it like a champ!" he exclaims. He keeps fucking her ass until she has her first anal orgasm! Then he switches back and forth between her pussy and ass hole. She keeps thanking him for helping her get used to anal sex! She flips over in to the doggy style position next and he fucks her ass from behind. "Cum in my ass please!" she begs. He cums in her ass while her son is still fucking Luke's wife downstairs...

Scene Three: Cory's Revenge

London is ready for her first day of work, where her son is her boss! Cory walks in to London's office and explains to her the rules of the office. "You have to call Johnny 'Master' from now on, both at the office and at home," Cory tells London. Johnny walks in to the office and tells both Cory and London to unbutton their blouses. "I'm feeling horny this morning. London, why don't I give you your first task? Get up on the desk for me please..." he instructs. Cory offers to fluff him first; She gets down on her knees and she sucks his cock until he's hard. He decides to fuck London's ass hole today. Cory offers to take London's bra off so Master can see her big, beautiful tits bouncing up and down as he fucks her ass. "Feed me her titties!" he tells Cory. Cory grabs London's tit and puts it in Johnny's mouth for him. London can't stop moaning from pleasure, and she cums twice in a row while he is fucking her ass. London flips over in to the doggy style position, leaning against the desk. Cory lies down on the desk so London can eat her pussy while Johnny fucks her ass from behind. When he gets close to cumming, London and Cory get down on their knees and give him a double blowjob until he cums on their faces and in their mouths. Some cum squirts on to their tits, and he tells them to lick the cum off of their tits... "Now get back to work!" he demands

Scene Four: Final Solution

Cory has London tied up on the couch. She calls Master and begs him to come over with her husband, so they can have some fun with London. Luke and Johnny walk in a few minutes later. "Why is the boss's wife tied up?" Luke asks. "I thought you guys could have some fun!" Cory tells them. Luke and Johnny both take out their cocks and get on each side of London, while she is tied up in the doggy style position. Luke shoves his cock in her mouth while Johnny fucks her from behind. They flip London over on to her back and Luke starts to fuck her pussy while she sucks Johnny's cock. They take turns fucking London while her hands remain tied up. Cory decides to join in, so she sits on London's face while Luke is fucking London. Then Cory starts sucking Johnny's cock at the same time. Luke fucks London's ass and pussy in no particular order, while Johnny fucks Cory's pussy next to them. Luke and Johnny both jerk their cocks off on to London and Cory's faces. "You both are officially dirty little cum sluts!" Master Johnny says.

Related Categories: BLOW JOBS, TABOO, FUCKING, ANAL, THREESOMES.
Keywords: cory chase, london river, big tits, ass to pussy, big cock, big boobs, taboo, milf, cum shot, blowjob, exclusive, kink, ass to mouth, johnny kidd, luke longly.
screenshot
LondonRiver_LRTNB_Sc1_1080p.mp4
CoryChase_LRTNB_1080p.mp4
CoryChase_LRTNB_Sc3_1080p.mp4
CoryChase_LRTNB_Sc4_1080p.mp4
Added: Dec 09, 2020 6:03 am
Dixie Lynn & Cory Chase in New Cuckquean HD 1080p

Daughter, Teen, Small Tits, Roleplay, Female Domination, Cheatingm, Cuckold, Blackmail, Netorare, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cum in Pussy, Hairy, MILF, Big Tits, Mother, Threesome, Lesbian, Rough Sex, Blackmail, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow

Cooking the Plan HD

Luke is in the kitchen making coffee, when his daughter walks in to the kitchen completely naked. She gets down on her knees and starts to suck her daddy's cock! "I hope your mother doesn't walk in on us!" Luke exclaims. Dixie is determined to get out of being grounded and she is willing to do whatever it takes! She gets on top of the kitchen counter and she spreads her legs. Luke starts to eat his daughter's pussy out and then he tells her that she is no longer grounded but they have to lie to Cory and pretend that she is still grounded! Dixie moves over to the kitchen chair and Luke sucks on her nipples before shoving his cock inside of her. "Damn, you're tight!" he tells his daughter. She takes her hand and covers her mouth to try and muffle her screams so her mother won't hear them! He bends her over in the doggy style position on the chair and he fucks her pussy from behind. "Oh, daddy!" she moans over and over. He cums deep inside his daughter's pussy and then he tells her to go get dressed before her mother catches them...

DixieLynn_DLINC_Sc2_1080p.mp4

Collard Mom HD

"So did you punish her?" Cory asks her husband. Luke lies to her and says that he did, before he starts to fuck his wife's pussy. A minute later, Dixie walks in to the room and puts a collar around her mother's neck. She informs her mother that this is the last time her daddy will ever fuck her! "I'm in charge now!" she tells her mother. Luke agrees and tells his wife that he will only be fucking his daughter from now on. Cory starts to complain but Luke tells her "shut up and suck your daughter's tits!" Cory does as she is told. He shoves his cock in Cory's mouth and tells her to make his dick wet so he can stick it in his daughter's pussy! Cory tries to get the collar off but she can't. "That collar is permanent!" Luke tells her. Luke makes Cory tell their daughter that she is in charge now, and she repeats after him! Luke keeps fucking his daughter while Cory has to lick her daughter's nipples. Every time Luke pulls his cock out of his daughter, he makes Cory get his cock wet before putting it back inside of his daughter. He flips Dixie over in to the doggy style position and he fucks her pussy while she eats her mother's pussy out. "Whose in charge?!" Dixie asks her mother. "You are, baby" Cory tells her. "I'm going to fuck mommy just one more time," he tells Dixie. "If it would please her, she can sit on my face," Cory says. Luke fucks his wife one last time while Cory eats her daughter's pussy. "Okay, that was the last time you get it! It's all about Dixie now!" Luke exclaims. Luke fucks his daughter's pussy until he's about to cum... Then he pulls out and jerks his cock all over Dixie's face and in her mouth! "Now come clean it up!" she tells her mother. "Now go stand in the corner while I take a shower with dad!" Dixie demands at her mother.

Related Categories: THREESOMES, BLOW JOBS, CUMSHOTS, FUCKING, FEMALE TRAINING.
Keywords: dixie lynn, daughter, luke longly, taboo, milf, small tits, cory chase, family, cum swallow, cum shot, blowjob, facial, father daughter, threesome.

Cory Chase Dixie Lynn in New Cuckquean Scene 4.mp4
Added: Dec 10, 2020 4:57 pm
Nikki Brooks & Cory Chase in Sisters Set Free HD 1080p

Sister, Sisters, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Hairy, Lesbian, Cunnilingus, Caught In The Act, Spying

Nikki and Cory are in the kitchen, drinking wine, and talking about their creepy Uncle Luke! Uncle Luke couldn't stop staring at their tits in their dresses and he kept making creepy comments about motorboating! "I don't want to be at this family reunion any more!" Nikki tells Cory. The two sisters can't keep their hands off of each other any longer! Cory leans back on to the kitchen counter and Nikki puts her mouth on Cory's clit. She kisses and licks Cory's clit over and over... "I want you to cum right on my mouth!" she tells Cory. After Cory cums, Nikki licks both of Cory's nipples. "Why don't we switch places?" Cory suggests to her. Now Nikki hops up on to the kitchen counter and starts to lick and suck on Nikki's clit. "I hope the entire family walks in while you're doing this!" Nikki moans. As Nikki is about to cum, their creepy Uncle Luke is in the corner of the room snapping some photo's of the two of them! When they are done, Uncle Luke walks up to them and they just know that he saw everything they just did! Will he show the rest of the family these photo's or keep them to himself...??

Related Categories: KISSING, PUSSY EATING, SISTERS, LESBIAN SCISSORING.
Keywords: nikki brooks, cory chase, lesbian, gg, girl girl, milf, sisters, mom, slave, femdom, scissoring.

Nikki Brooks in Cheating Sisters Fuck during a Family Party HD 1080p.mp4
Added: Dec 12, 2020 10:13 am
Cory Chase in Stretch and Fuck with a MILF HD 1080p

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Hairy, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Spying, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Jerk Off Instruction, Virtual Sex
screenshot
Part One: Stretching

Cory just got finished with her work out and she needs to stretch now! "Do you want me to stretch first? Okay, fine!" she exclaims. You couldn't keep your eyes off of her while she worked out, and you still can't stop staring at her in her tight, little gym clothes! She tells you that you should be stretching too, so your muscles don't get too tense. She sits down on the floor and spreads her legs; Then she stretches her arms out towards her toes. You love the way she twists and flexes her body. Then she pulls her big tits out from under her sports bra. She pulls her sports bra fully off, and then lies down on the floor. She lifts her tight, little MILF ass in to the air and you can see her abs and big tits in this position. Her abs are flexed in this position and you love it! Then she slowly pulls her shorts down, so you can see her bush! She eventually pulls her shorts off, and pulls her legs back so you can get a good view of her pussy. She stands up and stretches in the doggy position, while telling you to imagine fucking her from behind! You can see her little butt hole while she stretches and you stick your face up close to her holes. She wishes your hard cock was in her ass hole right now! But first, she wants you to stretch with her. She lies down on the floor again so you can finally eat her pussy! You eat her pussy until she cums for you. "This feels so good! But now it's only fair if I return the favor..." she tells you.

Part Two: Fucking

Cory returns the favor by sucking your cock in the gym now! She gets down on her knees and puts your hard cock in her mouth. "God, you taste so good!" she moans. She lies back on the bench in the gym, so you can finally fuck her pussy. "Your cock is so deep!" she moans. She bends over in to the doggy style position and you stick your cock in her pussy from behind. She still has her shoes and socks on, but is fully naked besides that. "You really know how to stretch me out, don't you?!" she moans, before she tells you to pull her hair! You grab her blonde ponytail and pull it while you fuck her. You put your finger on her ass hole, and she tells you that she'll save that hole for some other time. You pound her pussy harder and harder, until she decides to get on top and ride you next. "Now I'm control!" she exclaims. "Your dick is so deep inside that pussy!" She hard cums on your cock, and then she wants to make you cum right after! "I'm gonna make you cum and swallow it all!" she says. She gets down on her knees and wraps her lips around the tip of our cock... You cum in her mouth and she swallows it all! Then you follow her in to the shower for round two...

Related Categories: CUMSHOTS, FITNESS.
Keywords: jerk off instruction, cory chase, blondes, blonde, shower, foot, big tits, big boobs, sph, joi, strip tease, milf, gym, workout.
screenshot
Cory Chase in Stretch and Fuck with a MILF HD.mp4
Added: Dec 13, 2020 10:00 am
Molly Jane and Cory Chase in A Sneaky Friend Pays With Her Ass HD

MILF, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Lesbian, Female Domination, Passed Out, Anal, POV, Cunnilingus, Anilignus
screenshot
Seeing her friend Molly asleep, Cory slowly gets behind her with a strap on cock. She lightly licks Molly's pussy, careful not to wake her. Realizing Molly is deeply asleep Cory slides her cock inside and fucks her. She thrusts deep into Molly, fucking faster and faster.

With a start Molly wakes up “Are you fucking me!” she yells. Now the tables have turned and Molly gets revenge with her friends ass. Her strap-on cock goes deep into Cory's ass as she slaps and fucks it. “I'm sorry for waking you up” Cory pleads as the two girls moan. Cory can't help but cum from the cock fucking her ass.

Category: STRAP-ON
Keywords: molly jane, anal, cory chase, milf, taboo, strapon.
screenshot
Molly Jane in A Sneaky Friend Pays with her Ass.mp4
Added: Dec 14, 2020 9:52 pm
Aaliyah Taylor in Beat Cops - War Zone (HD-1080p)

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Parody, Cheating, Wife, Threesome, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Humiliation, Blackmail, Helpless, Blackmail, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Anal, Double Penetration, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Group, Cum on Tits
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
Scene One: Cop a feel
A call of a break in has been reported. When Officer Taylor gets to the scene she sees the door wide open. Unholstering her weapon she calls out into the house. She doesn't notice until too late that it's a trap. A man grabs her and knocks the from her hand.

She wakes up with her hands cuffed behind her back and her panties thrown to the floor. She tries to fight back against her attacker but it's no use. He grabs the back of her head and forces her to suck him like a slut. She is used and fucked like a sex doll. The violation makes her feel so dirty as she waits for him to finish using her. “No no no!” She moans as she's brought to her knees With a grunt he shoots his load of humiliation all over her face. “I hate this job” She moans, while disgusting cum drips down her face.

Scene Two: Dance with the devil
It's been a tough week, trying to put her violation behind her. She just has to keep working and hope to forget. Getting a call about a reported vandalism she's much more cautious as she enters a mans home. As they talk he pulls her away from her. Powerless he makes her strip out of her uniform. Officer Taylor is completely humiliated as she's made to expose herself.

**** to her knees again she thinks how stupid she was as she's made to suck his disgusting cock. He bends her over the couch and fucks her silly, spreading her pussy lips and using her hot body. With his hand around her throat he destroys her faith in humanity. Giving a final good bye to her with a big load of cum for her angry face.

Scene Three: Zero Tolerance
“What the hell happened here?” Officer Taylor asks arriving to a crime scene. Backup should be arriving any minute as she explores the house. But backup isn't coming... She's been tricked again. The nightmare just continues as another gang member ties her up and strips her of her uniform and dignity.

On the damp bed she's made to suck another hard cock. He forces her to open her mouth and pleasure him like the slut she's become. All she wanted to do is serve and protect but now she can't stop being fucked again and again. “I think you deserve some time off” The gang leader says as he cums on Officer Taylor's face. She will never be able to wash away the shame.

Scene Four: Street Justice
Officer Taylor refuses to work the streets alone anymore. Partnered up with Officer Chase they roll up to their next assignment. They wake to find themselves tied up and at the mercy of the whole gang. All three men laugh and taunt the officers situation. They make a game of groping the officer's tits and choosing which one of them goes first!

Thrown to the bed, Officer Taylor is shaking with fear. She looks into the eyes of the three men who fucked her. Their dirty hands pawing at her body as she writhes in anger. They spread her legs and fuck her, making sure that her every hole is used. The men don't take turns with her, they fuck her all at once breaking every last bit of of her soul. Cumming like a slut, Taylor's body betrays her and adds to her humiliation. She pleads with them as one by one they cum on her face. Leaving her glazed in their disgusting loads. They leave before Officer Chase can free herself. “There were so many cocks, so much cum” Officer Taylor cries to her partner covered in shame.

Related Categories: DOUBLE PENETRATION, ANAL, ASS TO MOUTH, GANGBANGS.
Keywords: aaliyah taylor, alex adams, beat cop, beat cops, milf, fucking, cory chase, fucking, facial, cumshot, cum shot, dustin steele, luke longly, anal, dp.
screenshot
Aaliyah Taylor in Beat Cops HD 1080p.mp4
Added: Dec 15, 2020 11:31 am
London River in Family Summer Free Use HD FULL Version in 1080p HD

Mother, Aunt, Sister, Sisters, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Cuckold, Blowjob, Handjob, Cunnilingus, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cum on Tits, Caught Masturbating, POV, Titty Fuck, Hairy, Anal, Anilingus

screenshot
screenshot
Scene One: Kissing Lessons
It’s been several weeks since Aunt Clover returned home and Johnny has been depressed. Aunt Clover told some of Johnny’s friends about his poor kissing skills. This really bummed Johnny out… In walks his Aunt London…She asks what is wrong and Johnny reluctantly tells his Aunt. She asks him to show her his kissing technique…He does and he needs lots of help…Good thing Johnny has his Aunt to show him how to kiss…They kiss and Johnny quickly improves but London notices the sudden growth in her nephews shorts…Not wanting to ever waste a good hard cock, London decides to suck off her Nephew for a good laugh and after several minutes of taking his cock deep into her mouth…London takes a full mouth load of his cum and swallows every drop! We sure hope he learned his lesson of the Day!

screenshot

Scene Two: Aunt Fixes My Boner
Johnny is sitting in his bedroom one afternoon, watching porn on his phone. His Aunt London walks in and asks him if he needs any help. He tries to deny the fact that he was just watching porn. It doesn’t take long for him to agree that he does want London’s help! She starts to give him a blowjob, and then she pulls her big tits out to titty fuck him for a bit. “There are other places where we can put your cock…” she tells him. She lies down on the bed and tells him to stick his cock in her. “Fuck, you’re going to make me cum!” she moans. He bends over to kiss her while he fucks her… “You’re a natural!” she tells him. She flips over in to the doggy style position and he fucks her pussy from behind. “Oh my God, you’re going to make me cum again!” she moans. “Please cum on my tits!” she begs. He fucks her pussy until he explodes all over her tits!

Scene Three: Threesome with My Sister
London and Cory walk in to Cory’s bedroom, and London has something to confess to her! London tells Cory all about the “talk” she had with Johnny about kissing the other day. Cory starts to get jealous that her sister has been getting sexual with her son. London reassures her that she still loves her and that she is irreplaceable! London starts to eat Cory’s pussy out, just as Cory’s husband, Luke, walks in to the room. He instantly pulls his cock out and starts to fuck London’s pussy from behind. Cory leans up and licks London’s ass hole to lube it up for Luke before he starts to fuck London’s ass. London lies down in the missionary position for Luke to fuck her pussy and ass next. Cory sits on London’s face at the same time. Then Luke decides he wants to fuck Cory’s ass and pussy next, while London licks Cory’s tits. London also licks Luke’s cock every time he pulls it out of Cory’s ass. London and Cory both sit next to each other with their legs pulled back towards their heads. This way, Luke can easily go back and forth between fucking London’s ass and pussy and Cory’s ass and pussy. When Luke gets close to cumming, he moves Cory’s head right next to London’s… then he cums all over both of their faces!

Scene Four: End of Summer Party
Johnny is sitting in his bedroom one afternoon when Cory and London walk in. “What are you guys doing?” Johnny asks. “We are going to have a family discussion!” his mom, Cory, exclaims. Cory pulls Johnny’s cock out from under his boxer shorts. Cory and London start to give Johnny a double blowjob. Both MILF’s strip out of their dresses and then continue to suck on Johnny’s cock and balls. Then Cory gets on top of Johnny’s cock and starts to ride him in the reverse cowgirl position while London kisses Johnny. After a few minutes, Cory jumps off of Johnny’s dick… and London climbs on top! London starts to ride Johnny in the reverse cowgirl position next. “Oh my God!” London exclaims, as she cums on Johnny’s cock. London hops off of his cock and Cory goes to give him a blowjob. “I want you to eat my pussy while he fucks you!” London tells Cory. Cory lies down on her back while London sits on her face. London and Cory switch places, but Johnny shoves his cock in London’s ass hole this time! “He’s making me cum! He’s making me cum!” London screams, while Cory is sitting on her face. “Will you feed us both your cum?” Cory asks. Cory moves her face down next to London’s face, while Johnny is still fucking London’s ass hole. The two MILF’s keep begging Johnny to feed them his cum. He cums in London’s mouth and then Cory and London make out with each other to share Johnny’s cum…
screenshot
London River in Family Summer Free Use.mp4
Added: Dec 16, 2020 11:10 am
London River & Cory Chase in The New Boss HD FULL Version in 1080p HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Hairy, Stockings, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Group, Lesbian, Bisexual, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Humiliation, Blackmail, Threesome, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Anal, Cunnilingus, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cum on Tits, Female Domination, Helpless, Cuckold
screenshot
screenshot

Scene One: No Escape
London’s husband just died, and now she is left with her son, Johnny. Johnny casually mentions to her that she will have to let him fuck her ass sometime soon, if she wants to continue to live in the house that he inherited from his dad! Before London can figure out what to do, they hear a knock at the door. In walks Luke and Cory. London’s husband was Luke’s boss, and he was secretly fucking Cory and giving Luke occasional raises in exchange for fucking his wife. Johnny tells Cory how he is going to have to fuck her ass now too, since his dad is now gone. London and Luke leave the room, and Cory stays with Johnny. “Shall I undress for you?” she asks. She gets down on her knees and starts to give him a blowjob. Then she stands up and gets in to the doggy style position on the couch. He goes straight to fucking her ass hole! “That’s a really nice pussy but today I just want that ass!” he exclaims. She tells him that he can continue to fuck her ass hole as often as he wants, as long as her husband can continue to keep his job! He keeps fucking her ass hole until he cums deep inside her ass. He shoves his cock in her mouth afterwards, so she can taste her own ass…

screenshot

Scene Two: Breaking the Widow
Luke walks upstairs to see how London is doing after the passing of her husband. She confides in Luke and tells him how her son is going to make her do anal with him, and she doesn’t think he will be gentle! She’s never tried anal before, so she asks Luke to please help her practice getting fucked in the ass. Especially since Luke’s wife is downstairs fucking her son right now! Luke fucks her pussy for a minute before switching over to her ass hole. “You’re taking it like a champ!” he exclaims. He keeps fucking her ass until she has her first anal orgasm! Then he switches back and forth between her pussy and ass hole. She keeps thanking him for helping her get used to anal sex! She flips over in to the doggy style position next and he fucks her ass from behind. “Cum in my ass please!” she begs. He cums in her ass while her son is still fucking Luke’s wife downstairs…

Scene Three: Cory’s Revenge
London is ready for her first day of work, where her son is her boss! Cory walks in to London’s office and explains to her the rules of the office. “You have to call Johnny ‘Master’ from now on, both at the office and at home,” Cory tells London. Johnny walks in to the office and tells both Cory and London to unbutton their blouses. “I’m feeling horny this morning. London, why don’t I give you your first task? Get up on the desk for me please…” he instructs. Cory offers to fluff him first; She gets down on her knees and she sucks his cock until he’s hard. He decides to fuck London’s ass hole today. Cory offers to take London’s bra off so Master can see her big, beautiful tits bouncing up and down as he fucks her ass. “Feed me her titties!” he tells Cory. Cory grabs London’s tit and puts it in Johnny’s mouth for him. London can’t stop moaning from pleasure, and she cums twice in a row while he is fucking her ass. London flips over in to the doggy style position, leaning against the desk. Cory lies down on the desk so London can eat her pussy while Johnny fucks her ass from behind. When he gets close to cumming, London and Cory get down on their knees and give him a double blowjob until he cums on their faces and in their mouths. Some cum squirts on to their tits, and he tells them to lick the cum off of their tits… “Now get back to work!” he demands

Scene Four: Final Solution
Cory has London tied up on the couch. She calls Master and begs him to come over with her husband, so they can have some fun with London. Luke and Johnny walk in a few minutes later. “Why is the boss’s wife tied up?” Luke asks. “I thought you guys could have some fun!” Cory tells them. Luke and Johnny both take out their cocks and get on each side of London, while she is tied up in the doggy style position. Luke shoves his cock in her mouth while Johnny fucks her from behind. They flip London over on to her back and Luke starts to fuck her pussy while she sucks Johnny’s cock. They take turns fucking London while her hands remain tied up. Cory decides to join in, so she sits on London’s face while Luke is fucking London. Then Cory starts sucking Johnny’s cock at the same time. Luke fucks London’s ass and pussy in no particular order, while Johnny fucks Cory’s pussy next to them. Luke and Johnny both jerk their cocks off on to London and Cory’s faces. “You both are officially dirty little cum sluts!” Master Johnny says.
screenshot
London River in The New Boss.mp4
Added: Dec 17, 2020 1:53 pm
Karma RX and Cory Chase in Remote Control Daughter (HD-1080p)

Mother, Daughter, MILF, Big Tits, Hairy, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, Netorere, In Front Of Husband, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Humiliation, Blackmail, Passed Out, Helpless, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Anal, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cunnilingus, Anilingus
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
Scene One: Never Disrespect Daddy

Luke is enjoying a cup of coffee in his kitchen one morning, when his daughter walks in to the room. She is wearing tiny jean shorts and a grey crop top with sneakers. "What are you doing here?! Aren't you supposed to be at college?!" Luke asks Karma. Karma explains to him that she dropped out of college and she is just going to get a sugar daddy or become a stripper instead! Luke notices that she has gotten a lot of tattoos recently as well! He is very upset with his daughter's life choices. He begins to tell her that he has a new invention at work that he needs to try out. When she turns her back towards him, he pulls out a remote control and says "freeze!" All of a sudden, his daughter begins to act like a doll. He waves his hands in front of her but she doesn't move or make a sound.

Then he pulls her tank top up above her big tits, and he pulls her shorts down to the ground. Then he decides to unfreeze her! Karma starts to freak out because she doesn't know how she ended up half naked in front of her dad. Luke lies to her and tells her that she wanted to show him some of her stripper moves! Karma is confused and she tells her dad that his remote invention doesn't really work. He proves her wrong by freezing her again! "Looks like daddy's little girl needs a lesson! Don't disrespect daddy!" he tells her. He pulls her shorts down to the ground and then he lifts her tank top over her head. He decides to program her as "daddy's obedient little slut," and she gets down on her knees and opens her mouth. He starts to fuck her face with his hard cock. While his dick is in her mouth, he decides to hit the "unfreeze" button again. Karma is humiliated and confused! She jumps up and runs out of kitchen...

Scene Two: Anal Mode

Cory is sitting on the couch in her red, lace bathrobe as Karma comes running over towards her mom! "Mom! Dad was just doing stuff to me!" she begins to say. Cory ignores what her daughter is saying and she immediately starts questioning her as to why she is home from college and why she has so many tattoos now! Karma keeps trying to tell her mother that her dad put his dick in her mouth! Cory finally listens to what her daughter is saying and she walks off to go find Luke. A minute later, Luke sneaks in to the living room and sits down next to Karma. Karma is scared to be near her dad because she doesn't know what's going on or how his cock got in to her mouth! "If you're not going to college then you have to work in other ways..." he begins to tell her. He freezes her again and then he lies her down on the couch. He sucks on her nipples before shoving his cock inside of her pussy. He unfreezes her and she starts to panic again. She tries to crawl away from her daddy, and that's when he freezes her again. He programs her to say "fuck my tight little asshole!" Then he shoves his cock deep inside of her ass! He programs her to become an "anal loving whore" next, and she starts to repeat that over and over! "Do you want to taste daddy's cock?" he asks her, and she says yes. She sucks his cock before flipping over in to the doggystyle position for more anal sex. He fucks her from behind and then she sucks his cock again before getting in to the missionary position. He shoves his cock back in her ass hole and then he unfreezes her! She starts to panic again and she tells him that it hurts! He freezes her again and he picks her up and carries her in to the bedroom to finish...

Scene Three: Monster in Bed

Luke drops Karma down on the bed, so they can continue what they started in the living room! He says "eyes follow" which allows her to look around the room but she is unable to move or speak yet. He starts telling her how later on, he is going to have anal sex with her and her mother at the same time! He starts to fuck her pussy but then he realizes that it's in the wrong hole completely. He takes his cock out of her pussy and puts it in her ass this time. Then he programs her to say "Fuck all of my tight little holes, daddy! All of my holes are yours!"

He switches back and forth between her holes, and then he unfreezes her! She starts to panic again, but he shoves his cock in her mouth while telling her that this is her way of paying him back for what happened with college. He flips her over on to her stomach and fucks her pussy and ass hole. He programs her to turn back in to his slutty, anal loving daughter now. "I love how it feels when you fuck my ass, daddy!" she moans. He hits a top secret button which makes her turn in to an even sluttier version of herself. "Fuck all my holes, daddy! I love being your little slut!" she moans over and over. He keeps fucking her until he gets close to cumming, and then he jerks his cock all over her face! He decides to leave her on the bed with cum dripping down her face...

Scene Four: Mother Daughter Anal Threesome

Cory is exhausted and she can't wait to go to bed! However, she notices that her daughter is standing on her knees in the middle of her bed and she won't move or respond to her at all. Cory is confused as to what is going on with her daughter right now! Luke walks in to their bedroom and he tries explaining to Cory that he has been working on a "people remote" at the lab for the past few months. Cory doesn't believe that he has a remote that can control people and she tells him to get Karma out of their bed! "Freeze," Luke shouts at the remote, and his wife becomes frozen just like his daughter. He programs his wife and daughter to start touching and kissing each other! Karma goes to eat Cory's pussy, and that's when Luke unfreezes the both of them. Karma and Cory both jump away from each other and they are both confused and uncomfortable about what was just going on between them! Luke says "slut mode activated" in to the remote and his wife and daughter start to touch each other again.

Cory goes to eat Karma's pussy, and then Luke unfreezes them again. Cory and Karma start to panic again! "What is going on?!" Cory asks her husband. He explains to her that they have both been under the control of his remote! Then he freezes them again and places them next to each other on their backs, so he has access to both of their asses and pussy's. He walks over to his wife and he starts to fuck her ass first. "Karma, super slut mode now! I want you to eat your mom's pussy!" he says. Karma goes to eat Cory's pussy while Luke is still fucking Cory's ass. Then Luke goes to fuck Karma's ass from behind, while Karma continues to eat Cory's pussy out. Luke unfreezes Cory for a minute and she asks them "why are you doing this to me?!" Luke doesn't answer her; Instead, he programs Cory to be a super slut now too! "Oh yeah, daddy, fuck my little ass!" Karma continues to moan. Karma flips over on to her back and her daddy continues to fuck her ass.

He pulls his cock out of Karma's ass so Cory can lick his cock clean before shoving it right back in to Karma's ass hole! Cory sits on Karma's face so Karma can eat her pussy while her daddy fucks her. "Are you going to cum on daddy's cock?" Cory asks Karma. After Karma cums, Luke goes to fuck his wife's ass and pussy next. Karma rubs her mom's clit while Luke fucks her ass hole. Luke's wife and daughter take turns riding his cock with their asses in the cowgirl position. "Daddy it feels so good in my ass!" Karma exclaims. "Daddy's going to feed you his cum and then you're going to share with me!" Cory tells his daughter. Luke pulls his cock out of his daughter's ass and he cums all over Karma's face and in her mouth. Then Cory leans in to make out with her and share all of Luke's cum! Then he unfreezes them and they start gagging on the white, creamy substance that is in their mouths! "Oh my God... That was your father's cum..." Cory slowly tells Karma. Karma spits it out on the bed and they both run to the bathroom to go wash their mouths out! "The remote really works! I am going to be a billionaire!" Luke proudly exclaims.

***Exclusive Karma RX Anal Content on C4S!!!***

Related Categories: THREESOMES, BLOW JOBS, CUMSHOTS, ANAL, ASS TO MOUTH.
Keywords: karma rx, daughter, luke longly, taboo, milf, big tits, cory chase, family, cum swallow, cum shot, anal, ass to mouth, ass to pussy, threesome.
screenshot
Karma RX in Remote Control Daughter HD.mp4
Added: Dec 18, 2020 8:06 am
Cory Chase in Napping with the Boss (HD-1080p)

MILF, Big Tits, Hairy, Stockings, POV, Cheating, Wife, Jerk Off Isntruction, Virtual Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Cum in Pussy, Cum in Mouth, Swallow
screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

"Alright, so, I brought his suit and shirt to the cleaners, did all the grocery shopping, did spring cleaning and made his bed!" Cory says to herself. She starts to get ready for her boss to get home... but her french maid outfit is in the wash! However, she did buy some new black sexy lingerie that she thinks he will like. "I do everything to please him and I think this will definitely please him!" she says as she starts to slip the black, lace lingerie on. She talks about how her boss loves cumming inside of her tight pussy. She hears the garage door open and her boss is home from work... She asks him if he likes her outfit and of course he does! He can see her nipples through her top, but it doesn't take long for him to get her to strip out of her bra and panties. She leaves the black, lace, knee high's on though. Cory lays back on the bed and spreads her legs for her boss to eat her pussy. Once he gets her to cum, she gets on her knees and starts to suck his cock! "I love that you're always so big and thick and hard for me!" she moans. She lays back on the bed and spreads her legs for him to stick his hard cock inside of her pussy now. "I love watching your cock go deep inside of me! Use me!" she continues to moan. She turns over in to the doggy style position with her face down in to the blanket."Why don't you lay down so I can get on top?" she tells him, as she jumps on top of his cock. She continues to ride his cock and moan with every thrust. "Can I cum on your cock?!" she asks... and of course her boss agrees to that! She cums all over his cock, and then he cums inside of her pussy right after! "Don't move... let me clean your cock off! We taste so good together!" she exclaims.

Related Categories: VIRTUAL SEX.
Keywords: jerk off instruction, cory chase, blondes, blonde, step mom, shower, foot, big tits, big boobs, sph, joi, strip tease, milf.

Sleeping With The Boss HD 1080p.mp4