Author
FunShareUsa
Forumophilia Partner
Added: Nov 20, 2020 11:43 pm
Clover Baltimore in Family Summer Free Use - Vol 2 - Sophomore Year HD 1080p

Mother, Aunt, Sister, Sisters, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Latina, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Caught In The Act, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cuckold, In Front Of Husband
screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Johnny is finally going back to college to start his sophomore year of college! He is waiting for his mom to drive him to the airport, but she is late like usual! Clover is still horny, and she begs Johnny to let her suck his cock one last time! He still thinks that this new family dynamic is really weird, but he can't deny that Aunt Clover's blowjobs feel great! While she is sucking his cock, both of Johnny's parents walk in to the room and sit down on the couch right next to him! Luke ends up walking out of the room a few minutes later, but Cory decides to stay and join her son and sister-in-law! "I'm going to miss the taste of this cock!" Clover exclaims. Cory bends down and sticks her son's cock in her mouth too. "Why don't you suck my balls, Aunt Clover?" Johnny asks. His mom continues to suck on his cock while Clover licks his balls. "Should I sit on top of his dick?" Clover asks Cory. Cory tells her to do it, since Johnny will be leaving for college soon and this will be her last chance for a while! Clover hops on top of Johnny's cock and the two of them have sex right in front of his mom! "Fuck that gorgeous pink pussy!" Cory tells Johnny. "I love watching my son's cock penetrate you, Clover!" Clover tells him to cum all over her face. He fucks her in the missionary position, while licking her nipples. He pulls his cock out and explodes all over her face and in her mouth. "Bye Clover! I'll see you next summer!" Johnny says to his favorite aunt before he leaves..

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: THREESOMES, BLOW JOBS, CUMSHOTS, FUCKING, FEMALE TRAINING.
Keywords: johnny kidd, clover baltimore, luke longly, taboo, milf, small tits, cory chase, family, cum swallow, cum shot, blowjob, facial, father daughter, threesome.

CorChas_CBFSFU2_Sc3_1080p.mp4
Added: Nov 21, 2020 5:17 pm
Cory Chase - Step Mom Only Cums From Anal

screenshot

Format: MP4
Size: 712 MB
Duration: 00:24:56
Resolution: 1920x1080

screenshot

Download
https://filejoker.net/mzh7rk8yiwda/Cory_Chase_-_Cums_From_Anal.mp4
FunShareUsa
Forumophilia Partner
Added: Nov 21, 2020 11:37 pm
Clover Baltimore and Cory Chase in Free Use Vol 1 HD 1080p

Mother, Aunt, Sister, Sisters, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Latina, Hairy, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, In Front Of Husband, Netorare, Sister-in-Law, Group, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Female Domination, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Spying, Cum in Pussy, Cum on Pussy
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
Scene One: Welcome Home

Cory and Luke are watching T.V while they wait for their son and Luke's sister to arrive home. They debate back and forth to see who is going to be the one to tell their son how they have a "free use family." When Clover and Johnny walk in the door, Luke starts to make out with Clover. Then Cory makes out with Clover next. Johnny is really confused as to what is going on with his family members! Then Cory grabs Johnny and kisses him on the lips. "Whoa! Mom! What's going on?" he questions Cory. "I'm just so excited that you're home!" she tells him. Luke suggests that everyone get a good night sleep and they'll all have breakfast together in the morning.

After they're all in bed, Luke sneaks in to Clover's bedroom. He gets in to bed with his sister and starts to lick her nipples before he fucks her pussy in the missionary position. "You're the best brother ever!" she moans. He flips her over in the doggystyle position next. In the next bedroom over, Johnny is convinced that he can hear someone moaning! He gets out of bed and opens the door to find his dad fucking his Aunt Clover! He starts jerking his cock outside the door, while he watches them fuck. Luke ends up cumming inside of Clover's pussy, and Johnny closes the bedroom door. "You need to keep this a secret between us for now," Luke begins to tell Clover, "I haven't told Johnny yet, so he doesn't know about this..."

Scene Two: Losing my Virginity

While Johnny was jerking off to his dad fucking his aunt, he doesn't realize that his mom is standing behind him! He tries to shove his cock back in his pants, but his mom grabs his cock. She pulls him in to his bedroom across the hall, while telling him, "I've been wanting to do this for such a long time!" Johnny is very nervous at first, but Cory puts his cock in her mouth and it starts to feel so good! Cory strips off all of his clothes and then helps Johnny pull some of his clothing off as well. "What if dad walks in?!" Johnny asks. "You just saw what he was doing to his sister across the hall!" Cory says. Cory hops up and tries to stick Johnny's cock inside of her pussy.

Johnny tries to make her stop, because he says that he's never had sex before! "Your mother is taking your virginity! Oh my God!" Cory exclaims, as she sits down on his cock. "It feels so tight and wet!" he tells her. She leans down to kiss him while she fucks him. Then they switch to the missionary position and Johnny fucks his mom in long, deep strokes. "I think I'm going to cum!" he moans. "Yes, cum for mommy! Look at mommy while you cum!" Cory tells him. He cums deep inside of her pussy... "I love you sweetie! I'm so glad you're home!" Cory says as she gets out of her son's bed, and goes back to her bedroom.

Scene Three: The Best Aunt

Johnny walks in to Clover's room, because he needs to confess something to her. He admits to her that he opened the door the other night and he saw his dad fucking her! Clover is so embarrassed! "Sweetie, your parents never told you about how open our family is?" she questions him. "No..." he replies. "Okay, well, do you want to see what your father was doing to me the other night?" she asks, while instructing him to lie back on her bed. She pulls her big tits out from under her dress. She pulls his pants down and starts to suck his cock. Johnny is nervous at first, but this feels so good! She sucks his dick for a while, until she starts to get turned on. Then she hops on top of his cock and starts to ride him. He spanks her ass and she tells him to spank it again! "I can't wait to tell your mom about this!" she says, while she fucks him. She lies down on the bed and Johnny fucks his aunt in the missionary position next. "Oh wow, you've definitely done this before!" she exclaims as he fucks her. She flips over in to the doggystyle position and he keeps fucking her pussy from behind. "Do you want to cum all over my big titties?" Clover asks him. He fucks her in the missionary position again, until he gets close to cumming. He pulls his cock out and explodes all over her big tits and her face! "Oh Johnny, I am so happy right now!
I'm going to tell both of your parents, but they won't be mad at you!" she assures him.

Scene Four: Family Orgy

Johnny's mom and aunt bring him in to his parent's bedroom, because they plan on having a family orgy today! His mom, Cory, goes straight to suck her son's hard cock! "Aren't you going to share?" Clover asks Cory, as she goes to join in with a double blowjob! While they are doing this, Luke walks in on them! Johnny is nervous that his dad will be mad at him, but Luke is not mad at all! He pulls his hard cock out too and starts to fuck his sister, Clover, while his wife continues to suck his son's cock! They end up switching places and Luke fucks his wife next to his sister Clover who is fucking his son. "Why don't you pull his dick out and suck it?" Luke suggests to his wife. Cory takes Johnny's cock and puts it in her mouth while her husband fucks her from behind. Then Cory and Clover get in the doggystyle position with their faces in front of each other, as they both get fucked from behind. Then they switch positions again and Johnny fucks his mom while Luke fucks his sister, Clover. The four of them continue their orgy in several different positions, switching between who fucks who. "Does mommy want that cum?" Johnny says while he fucks Cory. Johnny fucks his mom until he wants to cum... Then he pulls his cock out and explodes all over Cory's face and in her mouth! Luke wants to cum all over Clover and Cory's faces next. He tells them to put their heads next to each other and he cums all over both of them...

Related Categories: BIG TITS, ORGY, CUMSHOTS, THREESOMES, FEMALE TRAINING.
Keywords: cory chase, johnny kidd, luke longly, taboo, clover baltimore, doggie style, milf, big tits, fucking, cum swallow, cum shot, blowjob, facial, mother son, threesome.
screenshot
Clover Baltimore in Family Summer Free use Vol. 1 1080p.mp4
Added: Nov 22, 2020 7:11 pm
Cory Chase in MOMMY and HER SON - THEIR FIRST NIGHT TOGETHER HD 1080p

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Hairy, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Jerk Off Instruction, Virtual Sex, Spying, Cum in Pussy, Blowjob, Handjob, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cum in Pussy, Female Domination
screenshot
Scene One: Put it in Mommy

Mom is sitting on the couch wearing only a bathrobe, talking to you. She says, "How's it going baby? How was school today? Mommy wants to talk to you about something. Mommy has been very sad lately, would you like to make Mommy happy? Mommy wants you to do something for her (she moves closer and kisses you) Mommy loves you very much (she moves her hands between your legs and starts undoing your pants) You can do something for Mommy. (She starts masturbating you) Ooh, look at your little thing, don't get upset baby, it's normal for Mommies to touch their little boy's things.

Look how hard it's getting! Do you like it when Mommy touches you this way? Oops! Look what happened! That's never happened to you before has it? That's okay, that white stuff is called sperm and Mommy wants your sperm in her. Let me clean you up. She then says "There baby, all cleaned up and you're hard again. Didn't that feel good?" Now I want you to do something for Mommy, it will make Mommy feel good, do you want to make Mommy feel good?" She lays back and opens her bathrobe. She tells you to get on top of her. She takes your dick in her hand and says, "Let me get your little peepee and rub it against Mommy's peepee. Oh, that feels so good baby, you're making Mommy feels so good." She then puts your dick in her and says, "Oh that's it baby put your thing in Mommy! Put it in Mommy!" She has sex for a minute or so and then orgasm, She looks at you with a very satisfied and exhausted look and says, "That felt so good sweetie, you putting your thingy in me and filling me up with your sperm. Do you want to go get some ice cream?"

Scene Two: Ice Cream

Mom walks into the kitchen from outdoors with her son following her, fully dressed. She turns around and says to you, "Well that was nice. Did you like your ice cream? Would you like to do something for Mommy again? Okay watch Mommy, it's okay, don't look away." She then slowly undresses completely semi-stripper style spreading her vagina open and bending over and spreading her ass cheeks to give a good shot of her asshole.

She asks, "Do you think Mommy is beautiful? Thank you baby." She kneels then tells you to undress, after you are undressed she says, "Oh, Mommy's little man is so handsome and grown up. And your thingy is all big and hard again. You're all full of sperm again aren't you? Mommy wants all of your sperm in her." She then crawls on all fours to you/son and gives you a blowjob while on all fours. She then gets up on her knees, wipes her mouth, smiles and stands up. She holds out her hand and says, "Let's go to bed now baby." and walks out of the room like she's holding your hand.

Scene Three: Mommy Honey

Mommy gets in bed and has her son get on top of her. She reachs down and masturbates you to erection again while smiling up at you. She says, "That's it baby, Mommy wants you to get big and hard again." She does this for a little bit longer and then says, "That's it honey, now Mommy is going to rub your peepee against Mommy's peepee. Doesn't that feel good? Oh, that makes Mommy feel so good." She then closes her eyes and continues the hand motion for a minute, closes her eyes and cries out as she has an orgasm.

She opens her eyes, smiles and says, "Oh sweetie, that felt so good!" She reaches and pulls your head down and kissing you on the lips. She lays back and says, "I want you to put your thing in Mommy's thing now. You're a big boy. You can do it." She closes her eyes as you are screwing her for a minute or two. Suddenly, her eyes pop open and she clamps her hands over mouth and screams into them and convulses as she is coming. She collapses and lays there for a minute exhausted. She opens her eyes slightly and says, "Oh honey, Mommy loves you so much."

Category: MILF
Related Categories: POV SEX, MILF.
Keywords: cory chase, milf, pov, virtual sex, sex, taboo, luke longly.
screenshot
THEIR FIRST NIGHT TOGETHER HD.mp4
Added: Nov 24, 2020 5:51 am
Cory Chase and Alissa Avni in Beat Cops - Double Justice HD

MILF, Teen, Small Tits, Big Ass, Hairy, Latina, Parody, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Humiliation, Blackmail, Helpless, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Anal, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
Scene One: Dirty Money

Arriving home he checks on his secret cash of stolen money. “Put your hands up!” Chase yells. Just coming off of a long shift, Sergeant Chase decides to check in on her favorite criminal. “Where's my cut” She continues. He robbed some banks and Chase got him out of it, now she wants her money.

But if she wants her money she's going to have to do more than that. A blowjob or he blows her cover and she gets nothing. “You son of a bitch” Chase spits as she gets to her knees and sucks off the back stabbing criminal. Stripping off her uniform he fucks her tight pussy and makes her moan. Half of her loves it and half of her hates it. With a gasp of pain he forces his cock into her tight ass. Using her body for his sick pleasure he gives her more than just 50k, a big load of cum all over her desperate face.
Scene Two: Unlawful Penetration

Alissa is a petite brunette rookie cop, straight out of the academy. She doesn't know much about the job yet, but she decides to take it upon herself to bust the country's #1 bank robber! She enters the house, alone, and points her weapon towards a back bedroom where she notices Sergeant Chase resting her eyes in a red lace teddy. Alissa takes the edge of her weapon and pokes Sergeant Chase's foot with it, trying to wake her up. Alissa nervously points the weapon at her while yelling "Where is he?! Where is Luke!? I know you know where he is!!" Alissa is so nervous and so focused on Sergeant Chase that she doesn't even realize that Luke is sneaking up behind her, until it is too late. He puts her in a chokehold and she slowly drops her weapon and falls asleep; Luke places her down on the bed beside the sergeant. The two of them begin to undress Alissa "I'm going to fuck all of her holes, in no particular order!" Luke tells Cory, as the two of them proceed to tie Alissa's hands behind her back. They wake Alissa up and she is extremely confused as to what has happened to her. Sergeant Chase tells her how silly it was of her to come here without any backup, radio or phone! How did Alissa seriously think that she could arrest the country's #1 bank robber all by herself?! Luke gets on top of Alissa and shoves his hard cock in her mouth. Sergeant Chase starts taking some photos of this, as blackmail.

The two of them plan to blackmail Alissa in to keeping her mouth shut and perhaps even joining their team! Alissa resists at first... but surely she will change her mind when they are done with her! Luke begins to fuck her pussy, nice and rough, while Cory holds her head up, making Alissa watch his cock go in and out of her. Luke starts to fuck her ass and then switches back and forth between both of her holes while Cory helps him. The two of them flip Alissa over and Luke continues to fuck both her ass and her pussy, in no order, and he spanks her ass while doing so. "I'm going to fuck you until you like it!" Luke exclaims. "I love watching this!" Sergeant Chase tells Luke, as she pulls Luke's cock out of Alissa's ass and puts it in her mouth! Cory sucks Luke's cock and then puts his dick back inside of Alissa's tight ass; then she begins to rub Alissa's clit while Luke fucks Alissa. While rubbing Alissa's clit, Sergeant Chase asks her "Are you going to tell on us or are you going to join us?!" Alissa tells her that she will keep her mouth shut... but she isn't fully convinced that she wants to join them yet... but Alissa doesn't want those blackmail photos getting out...! "Are you ready to seal the deal?!" Luke asks her. They make Alissa get down on her knees, with her hands tied in front of her and her tits exposed; Luke's cock explodes with cum all over Alissa's face and in her mouth... she swallows all of the cum that landed in her mouth! Now is she ready to join them, or will she allow those blackmail photos to get leaked....?!

Related Categories: ANAL, ASS TO MOUTH.
Keywords: cory chase, alissa avni, luke longly, beat cop, beat cops, muscular women, ass to pussy, ass to mouth, anal, cum swallow, anal, milf.
screenshot

Cory Chase and Alissa Avni in Beat Cops Double Justice HD.mp4
Added: Nov 25, 2020 5:36 am
Nikki Brooks in My Pet Mom - Me, Mom and Aunt Cory HD 1080p

Mother, Aunt, Sister, Sisters, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Hairy, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, POV, Male Domination, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow
screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

My mom and my aunt are both wearing lacey, red body suits with a collar around their neck. I tell them to beg me for my cock, and they do what they are told! "We want to please you, master! We want to make you cum, master!" they both beg me. I tell them to stop being pets and to start acting like horny MILF sluts! I command my mom to suck and kiss on my aunt's big tits. "Aunt Cory, I want to see you go down on my mom!" I tell her. My aunt shoves her face in my mom's pussy and starts to lick and suck her clit. I walk behind my aunt and shove my cock inside my aunt's pussy while she is still licking my mom's pussy. Then Aunt Cory sucks my cock, to taste her own pussy juice. I take my cock and slide it in my mom's pussy next. After I fuck my mom, I go back to fucking my aunt as my mom kisses my aunt's neck. My mom shoves her tits in my aunt's face while I keep fucking my aunt. When I get close to cumming, I pull my cock out and explode in my aunt's mouth. She starts to make out with my mom afterwards, and the two of them share my cum...

Related Categories: TABOO, FEMALE TRAINING, FACIALS, POV, THREESOMES.
Keywords: nikki brooks, pov, blowjob, female training, cumshot, big boobs, freeze, facial, cory chase, pov sex, latin, luke longly, threesome, cum swallow, cum in mouth.

Me Mom and Aunt Cory HD.mp4
Added: Nov 25, 2020 4:42 pm
Cory Chase - Corey's Gift Cums Everywhere - 12/20/19

Format : MPEG-4

File size : 3.46 GiB
Duration : 30 min 44 s

Width : 3 840 pixels
Height : 2 160 pixels

screenshot screenshot screenshot

https://filejoker.net/8ngnosjhwuii/Cory_Chase_-_Coreys_Gift_Cums_Everywhere.mp4 3547.5 Mb

Amazing Girl`s HD softcore Porn! >> https://www.forumophilia.com/viewtopic.php?t=396105&start=180
FunShareUsa
Forumophilia Partner
Added: Nov 26, 2020 12:09 am
Nikki Brooks & Cory Chase in My Pet Mom HD 1080p

Mother, Aunt, Sister, Sisters, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Hairy, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, POV, Male Domination, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Passed Out, Cuckold, Caught In The Act, Cum on Tits, Humiliation
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Scene One: Me and Aunt Cory

My mom is in the kitchen, taking photo's of herself in her tight, white dress. I keep telling her to stop doing that, because she's my mom and I think that's weird! I interrupt her because I really want a pet and I decide that now is the perfect time to ask! My mom tells me to go talk to my aunt because she's a scientist and maybe she can make me a robot pet. I walk in to the guest room and I see a weird remote in my aunt's suitcase. I pull it out and start touching the buttons. All of a sudden, my aunt Cory stands up and says, "awaiting your command, master." I'm not sure what's going on, but I assume that it has something to do with this remote in my hands! "Aunt Cory, bark like a pet!" I tell her, and she starts barking. I rattle off a whole list of random commands, and my aunt follows every single one of them! I use the commands to grab my aunt's tit, and that works too. I use the commands to take off my aunt's dress and underwear! She is standing naked in front of me, and I get nervous that my mom is going to walk in and catch us! I give her a collar and tell her to put it around her neck. I get my aunt to pull my penis out from under my pants, and put it in her mouth. She starts to give me a blowjob. "Aunt Cory, do you like sucking your nephew's cock?" I ask her. "Yes, master." she replies. I tell my aunt to get her pussy wet for me, so I can stick my cock in her tight pussy. I fuck her pussy until I cum inside of her...

Scene Two: Mom and Aunt Cory

I just came inside of my aunt's pussy, and my mom bursts through the doors! She starts to freak out and she asks me what is going on here! I take the remote and I decide to freeze my mom too. "Ready to please you, master" my mom recites. I command my aunt to strip my mom out of all her clothes. I hand my aunt another collar and I instruct her to put it around my mom's neck too. I tell them to both bark like animals together, and they do as they are told. I command my mom to lie back on the couch... and for my aunt Cory to get on top of her and rub her belly and kiss her like a good girl! My aunt kisses my mom's body up and down, and then I tell them to switch places. "Yes, master" they both reply in unison. "Mom, I want you to give Aunt Cory an orgasm. Aunt Cory, I want you to howl like a pet when you cum!" I tell them both. "As you command," they both reply. I keep making them both act like animals, and aunt Cory rolls up in to a ball on the floor and goes to bed...

Scene Three: Me and Mom

"Mom, you're not going to be a pet anymore! You're going to be my horny mom sex pet!" I tell her, as I press the button on the magical remote control. She tells me to grab her tits, and she tells me how badly she wants to lick and suck my cock! She gets down on her knees and puts my cock in her mouth. "You wanna stick it in mommy's pussy?!" she asks me. I tell her to lie back on the floor, so I can tease her pussy with my cock first. I slowly slide my cock in her pussy... "Fuck mommy the way your daddy never did!" she moans. "Is mommy being a good slut for you?" she asks, as she jumps on top of my cock. She rides my cock up and down and I love watching her pussy swallow my cock whole. We move over to the couch next and I fuck her in the missionary position there. My mom tells me to grab her tits while I fuck her. She flips over in to the doggy style position and I fuck her pussy from behind. "Are you ready for me to cum in your mouth?" I ask her, while I keep fucking her from behind. I take my cock out and jerk it off on her face and in her mouth.

Scene Four: Me, Mom and Aunt Cory

My mom and my aunt are both wearing lacey, red body suits with a collar around their neck. I tell them to beg me for my cock, and they do what they are told! "We want to please you, master! We want to make you cum, master!" they both beg me. I tell them to stop being pets and to start acting like horny MILF sluts! I command my mom to suck and kiss on my aunt's big tits. "Aunt Cory, I want to see you go down on my mom!" I tell her. My aunt shoves her face in my mom's pussy and starts to lick and suck her clit. I walk behind my aunt and shove my cock inside my aunt's pussy while she is still licking my mom's pussy. Then Aunt Cory sucks my cock, to taste her own pussy juice. I take my cock and slide it in my mom's pussy next. After I fuck my mom, I go back to fucking my aunt as my mom kisses my aunt's neck. My mom shoves her tits in my aunt's face while I keep fucking my aunt. When I get close to cumming, I pull my cock out and explode in my aunt's mouth. She starts to make out with my mom afterwards, and the two of them share my cum...

Related Categories: TABOO, FEMALE TRAINING, FACIALS, POV, THREESOMES.
Keywords: nikki brooks, pov, blowjob, female training, cumshot, big boobs, freeze, facial, cory chase, pov sex, latin, luke longly, threesome, cum swallow, cum in mouth.
screenshot
Nikki Brooks in my Pet Mom 1080p.mp4
Added: Nov 26, 2020 1:20 pm
Cory Chase in Step Mom Confessions

screenshot

Video Length : 55 min 37 s
Video Size : 1.44 GB
Video type: mp4
Video Resolution : 1920x1080

Download:

https://filejoker.net/pn8ikxny0eqj
FunShareUsa
Forumophilia Partner
Added: Nov 26, 2020 9:35 pm
CORY CHASE TABOO FAMILY ANAL and DP HD

Mother, Aunt, MILF, Big Tits, Stockings, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, In Front Of Husband, Netorare, Group, Threesome, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Anal, Caught In The Act, Double Penetration
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
TABOO FAMILY HD.mp4
Added: Nov 28, 2020 4:31 am
Cory Chase in Blackmailing My Step-Mom HD 1080p

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, Netorare, Spying, Caught In The Act, Male Domination, Blackmail, Humiliation, On The Phone, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow
screenshot
My hot, blonde step-mom walks in to the kitchen at the same time that I am in there grabbing something to eat. She walks over to the coffee maker wearing just a tiny g-string and she is on the phone with somebody. I assume that it's my dad on the phone because she mentions how they were having phone sex all night and how she can't wait to have his cock inside of her pussy! Later that day, I find out that my assumptions were wrong! I hear my step-mom moaning and saying the words "fuck me harder, daddy" from her bedroom! Her bedroom door is cracked open so I poke my head in and I see my step-mom getting fucked from behind by a man that I've never seen before. He is definitely not my father! I whip my phone out and I start to record her fucking this random man so I can blackmail her for cheating on my dad.

The following day, I sit her down on the couch and I show her the footage that I have on my phone! She gets a little nervous at first but I tell her "I won't show my dad under one circumstance... put your hands behind your back and suck my cock!" She resists at first, but I remind her that I am currently in control of whether or not my dad kicks her out of the house and divorces her. My step-mom definitely doesn't want that to happen, so she gets on her knees and starts to give me a blowjob! I tell her to get on the couch next and I start to fuck her pussy from behind. She is moaning so loud as my big, hard cock thrusts inside of her. "Your cock is amazing!" she finally tells me. Her pussy is so tight and I put my hand around her throat and choke her while I fuck her. "I can continue to do this for you as long as you don't tell your father!" she tells me, while we are still fucking. I lay her down on the couch with her feet in the air and I suck on her toes while my cock is inside of her. I keep fucking her tight, little MILF pussy until I get close to cumming and then she gets down on her knees and waits for me to cum all over her face and in her mouth! She swallows all my cum like a good step-mom... "Now mom, go make me a sandwich and then we are going to fuck again tomorrow or else I'm going to show my dad!" I tell her.

Related Categories: TABOO, FUCKING, POV, BLACKMAIL FANTASY, CUM SWALLOWERS.
Keywords: cory chase, luke longly, sister, step fantasy, anal, ass to mouth, big dick, big tits, cory chase, blowjob, pov sex, blonde, facial, cum swallow, ass to pussy.
screenshot
Cory Chase in Blackmailing My Step-Mom HD.mp4
Added: Nov 30, 2020 1:36 am
Cory Chase in The Job Interview (HD-1080p)

MILF, Big Tits, Hairy, POV, Gloves, Stockings, Male Domination, Blackmail, Rough Sex, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, Netorare, In Front Of Husband, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Anal, Cum on Tits, Cum on Hands, Cum on Pussy, Cum in Ass
screenshot
screenshot

Scene One: Flashback

Cory Chase has been longing to get back in to the workforce for a while now and she is very eager to go on her first job interview! She is dressed to the nines in a button up pink blouse and black skirt, and her fingers are manicured pink as well. Mr. Longly begins questioning her about her previous jobs, and she begins explaining her last job at a fertility clinic and how messy that job was! She starts to daydream back in time and think about just how messy that job really was for her... How she used to sometimes help men collect their semen in to the cup, by stripping for them... How she would slowly strip out of her nurses uniform and expose her bra and panties to these men. She would hold the cup right above her abs and wait for them to jerk off in to the cup, but they would often cum all over her body and not even inside of the cup!

Mr. Longly begins to question her about the job she had after that, as a real estate agent. She begins to daydream about just how messy that job was as well!! She would try and bribe these men with her body in order to try and get them to buy the house from her. She would strip out of her sexy black and white satin skirt and blouse and tease them with her body. "If I can make you cum, will you close the deal?" she would ask, and they would agree. But they would often cum all over her abs, panties and bra and then they wouldn't even close the deal afterwards! She never ended up making the sale.

Cory still has not learned her lesson and she tries to initiate the same scenerio with Mr. Longly, as she begins to offer him her body as well. She tells him that she is willing to do anything for this position, and she stands up and slowly strips out of her pink blouse, revealing a beige bra that fully covers her big tits. Then she pulls the black skirt down to her ankles, revealing beige panties that match the bra. Mr. Longly doesn't seem to be paying much attention to her stripping though. But once she drops her bra and spills her big tits out in front of his face, he suddenly gets very interested. Cory drops down to her knees and slowly pulls Mr. Longly's belt buckle off and pulls his cock out from underneath his pants. She begins to kiss and lick his hard cock, and then she shoves the entire thing down her throat. "I hope this skill is required!!" she exclaims. Then she hops on top of Mr. Longly's desk and spreads her legs wide for him; she begins to rub her clit, and her pussy is soaking wet. Mr. Longly walks over to her and shoves his hard cock deep inside of her pussy. After fucking her pussy for a few minutes, he asks her if he can fuck her ass and she tells him yes! He fucks her ass until he cums inside of her ass hole, which ultimately earns her the job position!
Scene Two: Rewards

Cory is so excited that she got the job as a flight attendant! She is showing off her work attire to her husband who is still lying in their bed. She has beige stockings on with a white blouse, white gloves, and a baby blue skirt with a matching baby blue hat and jacket. "So what do you think? Does it turn you on?" she asks her husband and he nods his head yes! She strips out of her shirt and skirt for him, leaving her bra and panties still on; then she sits on top of her husband and begins to grind her pussy and ass over her his cock.

She can feel him getting hard underneath his underwear. He reaches up and feels her big tits on top of her bra, as she tells him that she really wants to give him the best handjob of his life! She licks and kisses his hard cock, trying to make it nice and wet before she strokes his cock. She puts her legs over his body, teasing him with her body as she continues to stroke his cock. "I just love pleasing you!!" she moans. Then she pulls her panties off and sits on top of his cock and begins to ride his cock, pleasing both of them. After she is done riding his cock, she goes back to finish her husband's handjob... she jerks him off until he explodes right in to the air and all over her hand. Job well done!

Related Categories: CUMSHOTS, MUSCULAR WOMEN, ANAL, HANDJOBS.
Keywords: bush, cory chase, luke longly, taboo, fantasy, holidays 2018, big dick, creampie, muscular women, anal, milf, cumshot, doggie style, christmas.
screenshot
Cory Chase in The Job Interview HD 1080p.mp4
Added: Dec 01, 2020 5:31 am
London River in Family Summer Free Use Vol 3 HD 1080p

Mother, Aunt, Sister, Sisters, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Cuckold, Blowjob, Handjob, Cunnilingus, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cum on Tits, Caught Masturbating, POV, Titty Fuck, Hairy, Anal, Anilingus
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Aunt Fixes My Boner HD

Johnny is sitting in his bedroom one afternoon, watching porn on his phone. His Aunt London walks in and asks him if he needs any help. He tries to deny the fact that he was just watching porn. It doesn't take long for him to agree that he does want London's help! She starts to give him a blowjob, and then she pulls her big tits out to titty fuck him for a bit. "There are other places where we can put your cock..." she tells him. She lies down on the bed and tells him to stick his cock in her. "Fuck, you're going to make me cum!" she moans. He bends over to kiss her while he fucks her... "You're a natural!" she tells him. She flips over in to the doggy style position and he fucks her pussy from behind. "Oh my God, you're going to make me cum again!" she moans. "Please cum on my tits!" she begs. He fucks her pussy until he explodes all over her tits!

Related Categories: THREESOMES, BLOW JOBS, CUMSHOTS, FUCKING, FEMALE TRAINING.
Keywords: johnny kidd, london river, luke longly, taboo, milf, small tits, cory chase, family, cum swallow, cum shot, blowjob, facial, father daughter, threesome.

Threesome with My Sister HD

London and Cory walk in to Cory's bedroom, and London has something to confess to her! London tells Cory all about the "talk" she had with Johnny about kissing the other day. Cory starts to get jealous that her sister has been getting sexual with her son. London reassures her that she still loves her and that she is irreplaceable! London starts to eat Cory's pussy out, just as Cory's husband, Luke, walks in to the room. He instantly pulls his cock out and starts to fuck London's pussy from behind. Cory leans up and licks London's ass hole to lube it up for Luke before he starts to fuck London's ass. London lies down in the missionary position for Luke to fuck her pussy and ass next. Cory sits on London's face at the same time. Then Luke decides he wants to fuck Cory's ass and pussy next, while London licks Cory's tits. London also licks Luke's cock every time he pulls it out of Cory's ass. London and Cory both sit next to each other with their legs pulled back towards their heads. This way, Luke can easily go back and forth between fucking London's ass and pussy and Cory's ass and pussy. When Luke gets close to cumming, he moves Cory's head right next to London's... then he cums all over both of their faces!

Related Categories: THREESOMES, BLOW JOBS, CUMSHOTS, FUCKING, FEMALE TRAININGKeywords: johnny kidd, london river, luke longly, taboo, milf, small tits, cory chase, family, cum swallow, cum shot, blowjob, facial, father daughter, threesome

End of Summer Party HD

Johnny is sitting in his bedroom one afternoon when Cory and London walk in. "What are you guys doing?" Johnny asks. "We are going to have a family discussion!" his mom, Cory, exclaims. Cory pulls Johnny's cock out from under his boxer shorts. Cory and London start to give Johnny a double blowjob. Both MILF's strip out of their dresses and then continue to suck on Johnny's cock and balls. Then Cory gets on top of Johnny's cock and starts to ride him in the reverse cowgirl position while London kisses Johnny. After a few minutes, Cory jumps off of Johnny's dick... and London climbs on top! London starts to ride Johnny in the reverse cowgirl position next. "Oh my God!" London exclaims, as she cums on Johnny's cock. London hops off of his cock and Cory goes to give him a blowjob. "I want you to eat my pussy while he fucks you!" London tells Cory. Cory lies down on her back while London sits on her face. London and Cory switch places, but Johnny shoves his cock in London's ass hole this time! "He's making me cum! He's making me cum!" London screams, while Cory is sitting on her face. "Will you feed us both your cum?" Cory asks. Cory moves her face down next to London's face, while Johnny is still fucking London's ass hole. The two MILF's keep begging Johnny to feed them his cum. He cums in London's mouth and then Cory and London make out with each other to share Johnny's cum...

Related Categories: THREESOMES, BLOW JOBS, CUMSHOTS, FUCKING, FEMALE TRAININGKeywords: johnny kidd, london river, luke longly, taboo, milf, small tits, cory chase, family, cum swallow, cum shot, blowjob, facial, father daughter, threesome

screenshot

Aunt Fixes my Boner.mp4

Threesome With My Sister.mp4

End of Summer Party.mp4
Added: Dec 02, 2020 12:34 pm
Cory Chase in Step Mom Dares Me To Not Get Hard

screenshot

My step-mom is wearing a sheer bra and panty set with little, light blue flowers all over it. "Are you re-charged? I want to play a game with you, since your step-father is still not home! I want to dare you to not get hard in front of me!" she exclaims. She rubs her hands over her tits, pushing her cleavage together. Then she bends over in the doggy style position, with her ass facing me. My step-mom pulls her bra to the side, exposing her nipples to me. She sits on top of my cock and she rubs her pussy back and forth on my cock, with her panties still on. She can feel my cock starting to get hard now, so it's time for her to suck my cock and then fuck me! She pulls my boxer shorts down, and she starts to give me a blowjob. After she sucks my cock for a few minutes, she pulls her panties off and she sits on top of my hard cock. "Just sit back and relax; I will do all the work!" she exclaims. She bounces up and down on my cock in the cowgirl position. A few minutes later, she flips over and she rides my cock in the reverse cowgirl position next. I want to fuck her pussy from behind after this, so she gets in to the doggy style position for me next. When I get close to cumming, I have my step-mom get down on her knees and open her mouth wide for me. I jerk my cock off in to her mouth and on her face. She swallows as much of it as she can! What a great step-mom she is!

Video Length : 18 min 1 s
Video Size : 448 MB
Video type: mp4
Video Resolution : 1920x1080

Download:

https://filejoker.net/0826ypdicu7u
greenforest
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 03, 2020 12:16 pm
Fucking my Hot Step Mom for the first Time - Cory Chase

screenshot

Video Length : 35 min 21 s