vasasper
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 10, 2023 5:15 pm
Kitana Lure (Fighter Feet)
screenshot screenshot
Filesize: 2.10 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:42:45
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~6 934 Kbps avg, 0.112 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~102 Kbps

Tags: anal, feet, sex, all sex, cum, gonzo, foot, footjob, hardcore, fetish, shoes
Year: 2020

I came home from work early and, because I thought nobody else was home, I quietly went into the kitchen to have a quick tequila shot before anyone could notice. As soon as I downed my shot I heard noises from the living room. Apparently Jake and his girlfriend, Hime, had just arrived. I guess they thought they were alone because they wasted no time starting to have sex. Finding myself in this awkward situation, and I have to admit it was hot so I thought I'd just keep hiding and ping on this sexy couple. Hime clearly wanted to have some kinky footsex with him but he seemed very nervous and shy about it. After a few minutes she had enough and walked off. I felt so sorry for him since he was just left sitting there looking defeated. I couldn't help but go to him and tell him that I overheard his conversation and I'm here to help him better. I also offered my help in making him comfortable at playing with feet. So I took my shoes off and lifted my foot in front of his face. First you smell it, I said. You can slowly start to kiss and suck on my toes one by one, I told him. Then I my put my whole foot in his mouth. I could it, he was turned on. I can't lie, it made my pussy pretty wet too. But then Hime came back unexpectedly, probably wanting to make up with Jake, and caught us right when Jake was licking my soft soles and red pedicured toes. At first she threw a fit but Jake and I explained the entirety of the situation and assured her that it's not what it seems and I'm only here to help. I told her to use this opportunity to turn him into a foot lover. She agreed so I told Jake to show her what I had just taught him. He started to lick and suck on her feet and toes which she loved. It was such a turn on watching this hot couple have some kinky footsex. It was so hot I couldn't help but touch myself while watching. Apparently they saw me so they invited me to join them. I started by putting my sexy feet into Jake's mouth while he was getting a footjob from his girlfriend. Then I made out with her while Jake was sucking on our feet and toes. It was such slutty footsex and I was loving it. I gave Jake a footjob while his girlfriend sucked his big hard cock. Then she licked and sucked my toes and his cock at the same time. He fucked her from behind while I made her eat my juicy pussy. We were cumming so many times while fucking his big hard cock and worshiping each other's beautiful feet and soft soles. At the end he came all over our sexy feet. Cum on feet makes me so slutty...even sluttier when it's two pairs of feet! I think we all learned and benefited from this slutty episode.

screenshot

screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/c1119364de4b6/Kitana_Lure_Fighter_Feet.mp4
vasasper
Added: Jan 10, 2023 6:29 pm
680-feet
screenshot screenshot
Filesize: 1.88 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:08:53
Video: AVC, 3840x2160 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~30.0 Mbps avg, 0.145 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~317 Kbps

Tags: soles, fetish, legs, foot, feet

screenshot

screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/6e5d03354e3a0/680-feet.mp4
vasasper
Added: Jan 10, 2023 11:12 pm
Josephine Jackson - Cheating Wife
screenshot
Filesize: 1.32 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:40:55
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, ~4 442 Kbps avg, 0.161 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~181 Kbps

Tags: bedroom, foot, cum, foot worship, handjob, missionary, blowjob, cowgirl, footjob, reverse cowgirl, feet, fetish, white
Year: 2022
Cast: Josephine Jackson

It is only natural for a naughty and horny woman to find another stud if her partner doesn't satisfy her in the bedroom anymore. Using a business trip as her excuse, Josephine Jackson spends another day away from her husband. After telling her husband the unfortunate news, Josephine calls over her side stud, Renato. The beautiful cheating hottie tells Renato about the new pedicure she got for him. The lucky stud is quick to visit the lustful bombshell. He wastes no time at all and quickly admires Josephine's sexy feet. Josephine puts her feet on the table and lets Renato worship them with all his might. He uses his warm lips to kiss every inch of the white-tipped toes before using his soft tongue to explore the whole surface of Josephine's soles. The authentic smell of the beautiful bombshell's feet makes Renato hornier and more aggressive. He continues with the sensual foot worship before leading Josephine to the bedroom. Renato alternately worships Josephine's sexy feet and eats out her pussy. The beautiful cheating wife returns the pleasure by giving Renato a simultaneous blowjob, handjob, and footjob. After making sure that the muscled lad's dick is hard and wet, Josephine gets on top of him and rides him in reverse cowgirl and soles-up cowgirl. The horny duo continues with their bedroom foot worship and pussy fucking. They suck Josephine's toes engaging in intense sex in the spoon. Renato tirelessly slides his cock in and out of Josephine's bald pussy. He can the wet coochie tightening around his cock while Josephine sucks her own toes. The horny stud continues fucking Josephine in the missionary until he s like he is about to cum. He dumps his warm and sticky load on Josephine's sexy and veiny arches. The naughty slut spreads the shiny jizz all over her feet while teasingly smiling at her man. .

screenshot

screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/afd47b41f46e6/Josephine_Jackson_-_Cheating_Wife.mp4
vasasper
Added: Jan 10, 2023 11:20 pm
862-feet
screenshot screenshot
Filesize: 1.39 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:06:34

Tags: fetish, legs, feet, soles, foot

screenshot

screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/0354c105f5791/862-feet.mp4
vasasper
Added: Jan 11, 2023 4:11 am
22-feet
screenshot screenshot
Filesize: 1.53 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:07:12
Video: AVC, 3840x2160 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~30.0 Mbps avg, 0.121 bit/pixel

Tags: foot, soles, legs, fetish, feet

screenshot

screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/ebbf10bf3a92f/22-feet.mp4
vasasper
Added: Jan 11, 2023 5:15 am
Anna Claire Clouds (Feet Games)
screenshot screenshot
Filesize: 2.52 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:47:13
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~7 516 Kbps avg, 0.121 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~109 Kbps

Tags: feet, cum, massage, fetish, hardcore, footjob, all sex, legs, gonzo, foot, sex

I'm hating the dating scene lately. Guys sucks. They have such big egos but have no idea how to please a woman. So when I got home from another failed date, I saw my stepbrother Jake playing video games in his room, and thought it'd be a good way to cheer up and forget about men. Aside from that, I actually like to hang out with Jake. Frankly, I wish my dates would be just half as cool as he is. So we started to play our favorite video game together. Today he wasn't as good; he seemed a bit distracted. After like 20 minutes of playing, he excused himself and went to the bathroom. Soon after, my console froze so I called on him for help. But as I looked over toward the bathroom, I got the shock of a lifetime! Through the glass door, I saw him jerking his cock. OMG! I thought. Once I got over the initial shock, I realized that he actually has a pretty large cock. Having that bad date just a few hours prior, I was still pretty horny so I figured if I really want his cock, I better call him out before he finishes the job. I started yelling for him and finally he came out; acting like he was just in the bathroom ing. He grabbed the controller and sat on the floor in front of me. A few minutes into playing, I placed my foot on his shoulder; waited, then placed the other foot. He didn't say a word so I slowly started to massage his face with my feet. Although I couldn't see his reaction, I was sure he was loving it. I was getting closer to his mouth when he suddenly couldn't resist any longer and started to lick and suck on my sexy pink pedicured toes. I loved it. My pussy was getting really wet. He turned around, gently opened my legs, and started to eat my pussy. While eating my pussy, from time to time he would suck on my toes and worship my beautiful feet. It was so hot. Then he took out his big hard cock and I wrapped my toes around it to give him a sexy footjob with my gorgeous feet. Then he fucked my bare feet; almost making him cum. He slid his hard cock into my juicy pussy while sucking on my slutty feet. He even licked my soft soles and high arches while pounding my slutty pussy. I can't count how many times I came but I came the most while riding him with my soles up and when he pounded me from behind. At the end he came all over my slutty feet and toes. Cum on feet is so sexy. I'm glad I ditched my stupid date early and had fun with my stepbrother instead.

screenshot

screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/4187aa0616f0f/Anna_Claire_Clouds_Feet_Games.mp4
vasasper
Added: Jan 11, 2023 9:00 am
1268-feet
screenshot screenshot
Filesize: 1.51 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:07:07
Video: AVC, 3840x2160 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~30.0 Mbps avg, 0.121 bit/pixel

Tags: feet, foot, soles, fetish, legs

screenshot

screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/278b4f8fe7a51/1268-feet.mp4
vasasper
Added: Jan 11, 2023 1:50 pm
974-feet
screenshot screenshot
Filesize: 1.79 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:08:26

Tags: fetish, soles, legs, feet, foot

screenshot

screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/ad8783d516af3/974-feet.mp4
vasasper
Added: Jan 11, 2023 5:20 pm
Syren de Mer, Angelica Cruz (My Stepmoms Stinky Feet)
screenshot screenshot
Filesize: 3.34 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:52:46
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~8 940 Kbps avg, 0.144 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~108 Kbps

Tags: foot, fetish, hardcore, all sex, gonzo, blowjob, mom, feet, sex, cum, socks, shower, stockings, shoes, footjob

I had a long day at school and couldn't wait to jump in the shower. My feet were sweating all day in my stockings and shoes. I was about to step in the shower when my phone rang. It was my boyfriend saying he's on his way and wanted to make sure we have the entire house to ourselves this evening. I assured him we would. My stepmom went to the movies with her friends so she shouldn't be home before 10 pm. He asked me not to shower because he loves when my feet are sweaty and smelly. I thought it's hot so I didn't shower and waited in my room for him not knowing that my stepmom had already come home from the movies! While still in my room, apparently my boyfriend enters the house and thinking we're alone, takes off all his clothes. Of course expecting it to be me, he jumps in front of my stepmom saying "Gimme those stinky feet! My stepmom was just as shocked as him. While this was happening I was oblivious in my room upstairs and calling my boyfriend wondering where he was. I started wandering around the house thinking maybe he came in and I didn't hear him. But then I hear voices coming from my stepmom's room so I go to check it out. As I open the door, I find my slutty stepmom having her feet and toes sucked by my boyfriend. I couldn't believe it! My stepmom just acted like nothing happened and told me to leave. I stormed out but came back a few minutes later. My stepmom was riding his cock. I took my phone out and told her that I'm going to record a video that and send it to dad. She said what do I think dad is doing right now on his business trip? My boyfriend apologized and said my stepmom's socks and feet were so stinky that he just couldn't resist. Then my stepmom grabbed my hand and told me that I should stay and join them in some fun. It would be our secret. She put my hand on his big hard cock and while I was jerking it, my stepmom started to suck and gag on it. It turned me on so much seeing her be such a dirty slut. Then she gave my boyfriend a footjob with her sexy orange pedicured toes while I gave him a sloppy blowjob. My stepmom and me were sucking on each other's toes and licking and sucking each other's sexy soles and arches while he was fucking us. I came so many times watching my stepmom cumming on his big hard dick while he sucked on my toes. At the end he came all over our sweaty stinky feet. His cum on our feet tasted so good when we licked it off of each other.

screenshot

screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/339a226620846/Syren_de_Mer_Angelica_Cruz_My_Stepmoms_Stinky_Feet.mp4
vasasper
Added: Jan 11, 2023 6:39 pm
442-feet
screenshot screenshot
Filesize: 1.44 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:06:48

Tags: foot, legs, feet, fetish, soles

screenshot

screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/6e9282370a876/442-feet.mp4
vasasper
Added: Jan 11, 2023 11:14 pm
Jazmin Luv - Dads Girlfrien Has Sexy Feet
screenshot
Filesize: 806 MB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:50:33
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, ~2 095 Kbps avg, 0.076 bit/pixel
Audio: 24.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~128 Kbps

Tags: sex, black, tits, cowgirl, cum, fetish, handjob, foot worship, footjob, feet, bubble butt, reverse cowgirl, missionary, natural tits, blowjob, small natural tits, high heels, foot
Year: 2022
Cast: Jazmin Luv

Jazmin Luv can't help but notice how cold her boyfriend's son, Jay Romero, treats her around the house. The beautiful skinny blonde wants to get closer with the long-haired stud, but Jay has his barriers up every time he is around her. Not able to withstand the cold treatment any longer, the gorgeous hottie decides to have a serious talk with her boyfriend's son. The naughty young GF knows exactly how to make men like Jay fall for her. She wastes no time at all in trying to appease the young hunk to be on her side. Jay watches his Dad's sexy girl as she casually puts her beautiful feet on his lap and starts undoing her high heels. It doesn't take too long before Jay finally succumbs to the tasty temptation in front of him. He excitedly s the soft skin of Jazmin's soles and arch before sucking her long toes with black nail polish. He continues with the sensual foot worship until Jazmin's feet are totally wet with his spit. Jay then shifts his attention to the beautiful blonde's bald pussy. Jazmin returns the pleasure by giving the lucky stud a sloppy blowjob and pleasing footjob. The tantalizing foreplay ends as Jay can't control his lust any longer. He fucks her tight pretty pussy in missionary and spoon without any hesitation. Jazmin sucks her toes while Jay is busy pounding her pussy until her body shivers as she cums hard. Her small natural tits and bubble butt bounce hard while Jay fuck her gystyle. The horny blonde can't stop moaning hard while riding Jay's cock in soles up cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. She tirelessly humps and grinds on top of her stepson until he s like he is about to cum. Jazmin then pleases Jay with a simultaneous handjob and titjob until he cums all over her sexy feet. .

screenshot

screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/f594414e3fdea/Jazmin_Luv_-_Dads_Girlfrien_Has_Sexy_Feet.mp4
vasasper
Added: Jan 11, 2023 11:30 pm
827-feet
screenshot screenshot
Filesize: 1.88 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:08:51

Tags: soles, foot, feet, fetish, legs

screenshot

screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/962ee79225b91/827-feet.mp4
vasasper
Added: Jan 12, 2023 4:20 am
652-feet
screenshot screenshot
Filesize: 1.51 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:07:07

Tags: soles, fetish, legs, feet, foot

screenshot

screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/c16751cb84d90/652-feet.mp4
vasasper
Added: Jan 12, 2023 5:15 am
Sofi Ryan (My Moms Hubby Cant Resist My Sexy Feet)
screenshot screenshot
Filesize: 2.42 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:39:48
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~8 598 Kbps avg, 0.138 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~98.7 Kbps

Tags: mom, voluptuous, sex, gonzo, bed, foot fetish, tease, fetish, cum, black, lingerie, couch, hardcore, shoes, footjob, high heels, foot, tits, pantyhose, all sex, feet, white
Year: 2021

Strutting in her clear high heels with toes and short white shorts, Sofi finds her new stepdad at home trying to do some work but becoming very distracted by her foot dangling back and forth as she talks. Throwing her shoes off so she can relax on the couch, Sofi flexes and stretches her little piggies as she fans her sexy toes back and forth back and forth as if she is calling her horny stepfather out from the kitchen to take a good look. Hiding behind the couch, he begins stroking his cock in secret, staring longingly at those sexy feet. Suddenly, she screeches when she catches him and calls him a filthy pervert. Horny Sofi changes her mind when she gives it a little more thought. She does want this horny old man to fuck her silly. So, she straps on some super sexy lingerie, pantyhose and dangerously high heels so she can seduce him and tease him with her gorgeous body. She climbs into the bed to show off her gorgeous, voluptuous tits, long limbs and sexy lips. He can't take it anymore as she strokes his cock with her sexy feet covered in sheer black nylons, which he later rips off to reveal that naked, sexy foot. He sucks her toes and takes her foot into his whole mouth, and tasting the delicious smell of her skin deep in his nostrils to fill him up with her scent. She fucks him so good with her tight wet pussy as her sexy feet bounce in the sky tempting him to take her deeper and deeper with each thrust. Sofi turns out to be a horny little slut as she moans in absolute pleasure as he shoots his cum all over her gorgeous, sexy feet. She certainly knows how to please a dirty pervert with a foot fetish after all...

screenshot

screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/ce67204baea58/Sofi_Ryan_My_Moms_Hubby_Cant_Resist_My_Sexy_Feet.mp4