vasasper
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 12, 2023 11:35 am
Angel Youngs - The Influencers Feet
screenshot
Filesize: 1.10 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:46:35
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, ~3 245 Kbps avg, 0.052 bit/pixel
Audio: 24.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~128 Kbps

Tags: blowjob, young, cum, feet, high heels, handjob, shoes, reverse cowgirl, foot, cowgirl, footjob, fetish, foot worship
Year: 2021
Cast: Angel Youngs

Angel Youngs is a hot social media influencer with millions of followers. She has a photo shoot set up with a famous photographer Jay Romero. She shows up wearing some hot pink high heels and tight skinny jeans. After a little catch up between the two Jay insists to let's jump right in and create some awesome pictures. She starts posing on this cool blue sofa and the images are turning out just awesome. They both have fun with the shoot when Jay asks her if she would mind if he takes some pictures of her feet because they look very pretty in those heels. She said for sure she'd love that because many of her fans are into her sexy toes, arches and soles. After a few minutes she takes her shoes off revealing her feet to him. He is mesmerized by them. She notices and is kind of flattered by it. He gently touches them which gives her goosebumps. Secretly she can't wait to have Jay running his tongue in between her toes one by one. And when he does just that she is in seventh heaven. She let him worship every inch of her soft feet which makes her pussy super wet. Then Jay turns to her and starts feeding her feet into her own mouth. She enjoys so much to self suck her feet. When Jay takes his hard cock out she couldn't help herself and just grabs it and takes it in her mouth giving him a sloppy blowjob before she wraps her toes around his throbbing dick for a sloppy footjob. Then she rides him with her soles up so he can see her toes crawl up creating some beautiful wrinkled soles. Then she turns around to ride him in a reverse cowgirl position while her feet are arched on his thighs. Then she bends over for some gystyle pounding before he gets on top to lick and suck her high arches and pretty heels while his big penis is stretching out her tight vagina. Then she sat next to him to give him a handjob-footjob combo before she asked him to facefuck her while her feet were pulled up. She loves to be submissive to him and being used as a sexy footslut. After multiple orgasms he pulls his dick out and she jerks him off on the top of her feet. She just loves cum on feet. She thinks it's super sexy. For sure she'll be back for more pictures soon.

screenshot

screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/c7f02d9a90d47/Angel_Youngs_-_The_Influencers_Feet.mp4
vasasper
Added: Jan 12, 2023 2:00 pm
36-feet
screenshot screenshot
Filesize: 1.54 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:07:15
Video: AVC, 3840x2160 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~30.0 Mbps avg, 0.121 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~317 Kbps

Tags: fetish, soles, feet, foot, legs

screenshot

screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/afbbc7195a643/36-feet.mp4
vasasper
Added: Jan 12, 2023 5:18 pm
Katelynn James (Feet Fucking My Sisters Ex)
screenshot screenshot
Filesize: 2.34 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:43:00
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~7 660 Kbps avg, 0.123 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~112 Kbps

Tags: hardcore, footjob, bedroom, sex, fucking, fetish, cum, shower, gonzo, legs, foot, feet, handjob, all sex
Year: 2020

I had just finished cleaning at home and finally sat down when I heard a knock at the door. It was my sister's ex-boyfriend, Rion. My sister had recently dumped him and he was pretty devastated. He said he came to collect his belongings but I knew he really came for a chance to see my sister. I told Rion that she's away for the weekend. Knowing he took a three-hour bus ride to get here, I decided to invite him in. Then I started to sorry for him and told him he can spend the night and take the bus in the morning, if he likes. I also thought he looked like shit so I told him he's welcome to shower. With that, he thanked me and headed to my sister's room. In the meantime, I went to my bedroom to pamper myself a little bit. As I was lotioning my long silky legs, I noticed Rion in the doorway checking me out. I could see he was embarrassed but he also had a boner under his towel. He left immediately but I found the situation to be kinda hot. So I sat in the living room and when I saw him coming, and still with a towel on, I told him to come closer. As he was standing in front of me, I told him that I saw his boner earlier and I want to take a closer look. With that said, I put my feet between his legs and, with my soft silky feet, they looked for that boner under his towel. When I found it, I gave him a sweet footjob which made his cock rock hard. Then I put his hard dick in my mouth and sucked on it while my feet were wrapped around his leg. Then he put me down on the sofa, made me spread my legs, and ate my juicy pussy while sucking on my pretty toes. Afterward, he slid his throbbing cock into my slutty pussy and fucked me hard while licking and sucking my beautiful feet and toes. I came all over his cock so many times. Then he bent me over and fucked me gy style, making my toes curl up. He even spooned me so he could my toes around his balls. Eventually he came all over my sexy feet while I was giving him a handjob and a footjob at the same time... His warm cum dripped down my sexy feet and toes... Cum on feet is so hot. Hopefully he s better about my sister dumping him.

screenshot

screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/af8bea279e209/Katelynn_James_Feet_Fucking_My_Sisters_Ex.mp4
vasasper
Added: Jan 12, 2023 6:50 pm
596-feet
screenshot screenshot
Filesize: 2.18 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:10:16
Video: AVC, 3840x2160 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~30.0 Mbps avg, 0.145 bit/pixel

Tags: legs, foot, fetish, soles, feet

screenshot

screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/fcae8ec810cf0/596-feet.mp4
vasasper
Added: Jan 12, 2023 11:18 pm
Lacey London (Sucking My Toes After Shopping)
screenshot screenshot
Filesize: 1.43 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:33:40
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~6 000 Kbps avg, 0.097 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~87.4 Kbps

Tags: feet, foot, high heels, hardcore, blowjob, all sex, footjob, ebony, black, gonzo, sucking, suckin, fetish, foot fetish, sex
Cast: Lacey London

After a long day of shopping with my boo, he asked me to slowly l off my sweaty, stinky pink sneakers so I could try on some sexy black high heels he had gotten me at the mall. I modeled them for him on the table, my purple painted toe nails king out from the thick black strap holding down the arches of my gorgeous ebony feet. My man was so used to seeing me wearing sneakers that when I stripped them off for him, he couldn't help but start sniffing and licking each and every succulent part of my ebony feet and toes. I could the edge of his tongue salivating over every inch of my sexy soles. I couldn't believe how much he loved sucking each perfectly pedicured piggy that I sloppily sucked them too, licking my big toe like a , his dick grow harder and harder underneath his pants. I whipped out his fat cock and decided to show him what slutty, sloppy blowjob skills I had. He couldn't resist fucking my sexy feet, making a sweet, tight pussy with my soles as I perfectly squished them together for him to fuck. When he face fucked me as I held my feet behind my head, I knew I had met my match and couldn't wait to get filled deep in every hole by this foot fetish master.

screenshot

screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/6da65e6001526/Lacey_London_Sucking_My_Toes_After_Shopping.mp4
vasasper
Added: Jan 12, 2023 11:40 pm
15-feet
screenshot screenshot
Filesize: 2.37 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:11:09
Video: AVC, 3840x2160 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~30.0 Mbps avg, 0.121 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~

Tags: feet, soles, foot, legs, fetish

screenshot

screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/6c2fde743cb51/15-feet.mp4
vasasper
Added: Jan 13, 2023 4:30 am
687-feet
screenshot screenshot
Filesize: 1.91 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:09:01

Tags: fetish, foot, soles, legs, feet

screenshot

screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/a44b456391791/687-feet.mp4
vasasper
Added: Jan 13, 2023 5:19 am
Mackenzie Moss (Do You Remember My Sexy Feet)
screenshot screenshot
Filesize: 2.62 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:46:49
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~7 901 Kbps avg, 0.127 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~100 Kbps

Tags: panties, sex, gonzo, foot, hardcore, foot fetish, shoes, all sex, footjob, cowgirl, fetish, cum, big cock, feet
Cast: Mackenzie Moss

I arrived back home from college a couple of days ago. While hanging out at home, an old friend knocked on the door. Logan had come over to hang out with my brother; and we were both super surprised when I opened the door. We sat in the living room and starting talking and catching up. A few minutes into the conversation, I started to realize what a handsome grown-up guy he's become and my panties basically started getting wet. I remember my brother told me back then that Logan's a lover for feet and had a serious foot fetish. Ironically, I love to get my toes sucked so it was just another reason to fuck him. I slipped my pink pedicured feet out of my shoes and started to gently wiggle my toes. Sure enough it caught his attention. He was glancing more and more at my sexy bare feet until I confronted him about it. He was embarrassed and said my brother shouldn't have mentioned that to me. I comforted him and told him there is nothing wrong with it though. I really love to get my toes sucked on and my feet played with. I think feet sex is the hottest fetish. He couldn't believe me. He confessed that since we grew up living next door to each other, he was always so into my feet and if he could suck on my toes that it would be a dream come true. I smiled and raised my feet to put in his lap. I could see his dick growing in his pants. He grabbed my foot and started rubbing it while I worked my other foot up to his face for him to suck on my toes and lick my soft soles. It felt amazing. He took his big cock out and asked me to give him a footjob. He almost exploded when I grabbed and rubbed his big hard cock with my sexy feet and soft soles. I couldn't resist any longer so I sat on his hard dick, soles up on his thighs in hardcore cowgirl, and rode it until I came everywhere. He bent me over and fucked my wet juicy pussy while staring at my wrinkled soles. He kept going, turned me around, and sucked on my toes while fucking my pussy. At the end he busted his thick load on my slutty feet and toes. Cum on feet looks so sexy!

screenshot

screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/aa879d31af710/Mackenzie_Moss_Do_You_Remember_My_Sexy_Feet.mp4
vasasper
Added: Jan 13, 2023 9:27 am
414-feet
screenshot screenshot
Filesize: 1.76 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:08:19

Tags: legs, feet, fetish, soles, foot

screenshot

screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/92b2886e79994/414-feet.mp4
vasasper
Added: Jan 13, 2023 11:20 am
Emily Addison (Neighbor Boy Spies My Milf Feet)
screenshot screenshot
Filesize: 2.22 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:38:12
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~8 204 Kbps avg, 0.132 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~104 Kbps

Tags: feet, high heels, legs, hardcore, footjob, foot, panties, milf, sex, gonzo, tits, fetish, all sex, curvy

Lathering my sexy, milf body with some suds, I flexed my soapy wet feet as I touched my wet pussy beneath the warm water, my toes curling, showing off my yummy ruby red toenails. Grabbing my luscious tits in the tub, a nervous, young neighbor boy ran into the back yard to fetch his basketball after it bounced into my place so I offered to make him a glass of iced tea, surprising him when I served it in nothing but my neon pink lacy bra and panties. When he spilled some of his iced tea on his lap, I made sure to drag my claws up and down his young thigh, cleaning him off with my manicured paws that matched my feet. My sexy patent leather high heels were so shiny as I bounced them back and forth in front of this young boy, tantalizing him with my curvy female body and sexy milf toes. My husband was at work so I felt extra frisky as I showed off my luscious long legs and slutty, horny feet, dying to give this boy a real footjob like he had never had before and never would. When he unstrapped my heels, I dangled those slutty milf feet right in his face for him to take in the full view of my slutty arches. I even showed off my sexy foot dangling skills as he grabbed my big toe and snuck it deep into his mouth to suck on like a good boy. He was in for a super slutty milf foot fuck this afternoon...

screenshot

screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/f4567b84aeff3/Emily_Addison_Neighbor_Boy_Spies_My_Milf_Feet.mp4
vasasper
Added: Jan 13, 2023 2:09 pm
428-feet
screenshot screenshot
Filesize: 1.53 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:07:13

Tags: foot, soles, feet, fetish, legs

screenshot

screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/0a6120504f7ff/428-feet.mp4
vasasper
Added: Jan 13, 2023 5:22 pm
Vanna Bardot (St. Patricks Day Feet Deal)
screenshot screenshot
Filesize: 2.91 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:43:58
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~9 361 Kbps avg, 0.151 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~108 Kbps

Tags: fetish, white, big cock, cum, foot fetish, deepthroat, high heels, sex, gonzo, all sex, legs, foot, feet, hardcore, footjob
Cast: Vanna Bardot

It was St.Patrick's day and I was dressed up all in green as a sexy Irish waitress in slutty high heels. I looked so hot I was sure I'll score some big-dick-stud at the St. Patty's party. I was about to walk out the door when my stepdad, who was sitting in the living room with a big beer mug in his hand, called me back in. He started telling me that my dress is too slutty and my grades are too low so he and my mom think that I shouldn't go to this party. I was like WTF? But he was dead serious. I so badly wanted to go out and relax over some s and then get my slutty pussy stuffed. I had to come up with something good. I went to the kitchen and filled up a beer mug for myself and walked back to the living room. I sat next to my stepdad and raised my mug for a cheers. Then I noticed him checking me out. He always does that when he s beer...so I had an idea. What if I fuck him in exchange for his and my mom's good graces to go to this party. Meanwhile, his eyes were dead-locked on my sexy white pedicured long feet. I had seen his browsing history before so I knew he has a serious foot fetish. I put my sexy legs and smooth feet up on his lap, and when he was almost drooling, I presented my offer. With no hesitance he accepted the deal and clearly couldn't wait to my feet and long toes in his mouth. First he kissed my soft high arches then removed my high heels and started sucking on my beautiful toes. I have to admit it felt amazing and he was great. My pussy started to get so wet all while thinking I'm about to fuck my stepdad. It made me so naughty and dirty but it was such a turn on. When he took out his big cock I immediately wanted to suck it, gag on it, then deepthroat it before giving him and sloppy slutty footjob. His big dick looked so good with my white pedicured toes wrapped around it. He bent me over and fucked my pussy; treating me like the little slut that I am. I came so hard while he was on top and sucking on my toes while fucking me with that big fat stepdad cock. After that I rode his huge dick with my sexy soft soles up on his legs. At the end, he came all over my beautiful white pedicured toes, which I licked off. I really wanted to taste his cum. Cum on feet just looks so deliciously naughty I had to lick them totally clean! Now that I had a beer and multiple orgasms I'm not sure I even want to go to this party. LOL.

screenshot

screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/77ed990c5b6ba/Vanna_Bardot_St__Patricks_Day_Feet_Deal.mp4
vasasper
Added: Jan 13, 2023 6:59 pm
456-feet
screenshot screenshot
Filesize: 1.81 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:08:34

Tags: feet, legs, foot, soles, fetish

screenshot

screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/b130fec1a8e9f/456-feet.mp4
vasasper
Added: Jan 13, 2023 11:22 pm
Nesty (Nestys Sexy Nylon Feet)
screenshot screenshot
Filesize: 2.61 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:46:45
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~7 866 Kbps avg, 0.127 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~104 Kbps

Tags: legs, hardcore, black, nylon, gonzo, foot, sex, shoes, lingerie, fetish, feet, cum, all sex, footjob

Finally I have a job that I really like. I'm working as a personal assistant for my boss Renato who is a very successful architect. Most days we work out of his beautiful home office. He's really charming and lately I noticed him checking me out more often with special attention to my legs and feet. Honestly I have to admit it really turns me on. The only problem is that he's married and his wife works for the same company. But once I knew his wife will be out of town for a few days, I also knew I won't be able to resist any longer. So as soon she stepped out of the house, I went upstairs and stripped off my office clothes to reveal only my sexy black lingerie. Renato was sitting at his desk when I walked in. He looked at me with awe. I kicked off my shoes, sat on the desk, and flaunted my sexy feet in front of his face. It was obvious that he was eager to deeply suck on my toes. So I let him. He was so into my feet, it was such a turn on. I smothered his face with my sexy soft soles then took out his rock hard cock and wrapped my toes around it. I could his dick throbbing as I massaged it with my soft soles. He ate my pussy and fingered me so good I couldn't hold it any longer and came in his mouth. Then he slid his hard cock into my juicy pussy and fucked me while sucking on my slutty feet and toes. He bent me over and fucked me with my soles up and even spooned me so my sexy feet would cuddle his balls. At the end he shot all his thick warm load all over my feet and toes. Cum on feet is so hot! Hope his wife stays away for a few days...

screenshot

screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/68f8c1647a9c5/Nesty_Nestys_Sexy_Nylon_Feet.mp4