vasasper
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 17, 2023 5:45 pm
Candy Alexa (Candys Feet)
screenshot screenshot
Filesize: 2.05 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:38:49
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~7 435 Kbps avg, 0.120 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~107 Kbps

Tags: hardcore, feet, foot, footjob, candy, gonzo, cowgirl, big cock, all sex, cum, fetish, sex, massage
Year: 2020

I was playing my regular Wednesday afternoon badminton session with my trainer, George, and for some reason I was exceptionally horny that day. So I decided to play around with him. I made sure to jump up and down a lot so my huge natural boobs would bounce in and out of my pink top. Surprisingly, it seemed like he was more interested in my bare feet. I ed that I hurt my ankle so he could get a closer look and hopefully he'd my feet while trying to help. It definitely worked. He couldn't take his eyes off my sexy neon green pedicured feet. After a few minutes of massage, he put my feet into his mouth and started to suck on my sexy toes. My pussy got so wet. I reached for his cock and jerked it while he was still licking my soft soles and sucking on my pretty toes. Then I put his big hard cock between my soles and let him fuck my feet just like that. I sucked that big cock to make it wet for a slutty footjob. After massaging his cock with my feet, he bent me over and fucked me hard with my big natural boobs bouncing up and down. He turned me over and fucked me while I was sucking on my own beautiful toes. I came so hard while riding his hard cock cowgirl with my soles up. At the end he came all over my sexy feet. Cum on feet makes me so slutty. Now I'm looking forward to next week's lesson and the games that follow with him!

screenshot

screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/069cb51f7f5cb/Candy_Alexa_Candys_Feet.mp4
vasasper
Added: Jan 17, 2023 7:37 pm
806-feet
screenshot screenshot
Filesize: 1.75 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:08:16
Video: AVC, 3840x2160 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~30.0 Mbps avg, 0.145 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~317 Kbps

Tags: soles, feet, fetish, legs, foot

screenshot

screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/c9f288ecd7829/806-feet.mp4
vasasper
Added: Jan 17, 2023 11:47 pm
Xxlayna Marie - Perk of House Sitting
screenshot
Filesize: 1.53 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:47:26
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, ~4 442 Kbps avg, 0.161 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~179 Kbps

Tags: tits, foot, foot worship, tiny tits, foot fetish, fetish, couch, missionary, cowgirl, cum, petite, footjob, blowjob, feet, teen, reverse cowgirl
Year: 2022
Cast: Xxlayna Marie

When the cats are away, the rats will play. Xxlayna Marie is a naughty house sitter who loves calling over random lads while doing her job. The naughty petite teen breaks her promise of having no boys in the house as soon as she gets off the phone with her client. She uses a dating app to look for a viable fuck buddy in the area. Luckily, Xxlayna doesn't need to spend a lot of time looking for an available man with a foot fetish. She sends a photo of her small natural titties and sexy feet to the lucky guy to motivate him to come over. Jay Romero will never miss a chance to be with a slut as beautiful and horny as Xxlayna. The naughty slut welcomes Jay and invites him inside. The horny duo doesn't waste any time. They share a passionate kiss before getting down on each other. Jay plays with Xxlayna's tiny tits before giving her the foot worship she deserves. The horny stud licks the cute slut's smooth soles and sucks her sexy toes. He also eats out Xxlayna's tasty pussy. Jay lets Xxlayna give his cock a blowjob before facefucking her until she gags. The beautiful babe bends over on the couch. She gives Jay a quick footjob before letting him fuck her pussy gystyle. She can the big dick stretching out her pussy while she rides it hard in soles-up cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. Watching the sweet and sexy reactions of Xxlayna inspires Jay to fuck her harder. He tirelessly makes love with the beautiful slut in missionary until he s like he is cumming. Jay pulls his cock out of the tight pussy and shoots his cum on Xxlayna's sexy soles. Xxlayna licks the warm and sticky jizz on her feet, making sure she cleans every single drop of the delicious love goo on her toes. .

screenshot

screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/b10ed1239807f/Xxlayna_Marie_-_Perk_of_House_Sitting.mp4
vasasper
Added: Jan 18, 2023 12:27 am
610-feet
screenshot screenshot
Filesize: 1.75 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:08:14

Tags: soles, legs, fetish, feet, foot

screenshot

screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/7d9f72b608230/610-feet.mp4
vasasper
Added: Jan 18, 2023 5:18 am
904-feet
screenshot screenshot
Filesize: 1.92 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:09:04

Tags: soles, foot, legs, fetish, feet

screenshot

screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/f7689a05cda5f/904-feet.mp4
vasasper
Added: Jan 18, 2023 5:39 am
Kayla Kayden (Did You Post My Feet Pictures)
screenshot screenshot
Filesize: 1.92 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:32:03
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~8 435 Kbps avg, 0.136 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~110 Kbps

Tags: all sex, footjob, feet, hardcore, fetish, cum, sex, foot, shower, legs, handjob, gonzo

My boyfriend's son, Lucas, has been living with us. One day I came home, right after having my manicure and pedicure done, to Lucas hanging out in the living room. So we had a little chat. Soon afterward I went upstairs, took a shower, and later hung out by the pool. As I was browsing my social media, I noticed a post from Lucas' account that was gaining a lot of likes. To my surprise it was some pictures he posted of my feet! Since I had my pedicure done just a few hours ago, it was obvious that it was my feet and him who made the pics! So I called him on it. He denied it at first but the evidence was so obvious, he knew he needed to admit it. I was going to tell his dad but he begged me not to. So are you into my feet? I asked. He said yes because I have the sexiest feet he has ever seen. Well that was very flattering, so I asked him what does he like about my feet. He said, I like your beautiful toes, your high arches, and your soft soles. As he described my feet I raised them in front of his face, so he can look at them the way he's always wanted to. You can taste it if you want, I told him. His eyes went wide and he slowly put my toes in his mouth. He licked in between my toes and worshiped my beautiful feet. All the while my pussy was getting soaking wet seeing this young stud going crazy for my feet and toes. I spread my legs and told him to eat my pussy. He did such a good job eating my juicy pussy while massaging my feet at the same time. Then he slid his hard cock into my slutty pussy. When he took it out it was so slippery from my juices, he placed it between my soles for a hot slippery feet fuck. He bent me over and fucked me from behind with my soles up. And when I rode his big dick, I arched my sexy feet onto his legs. Then I gave him the best and sluttiest footjob handjob combo, which made him bust his thick load all over my sexy feet and toes. I didn't know cum on feet s so good. Eating cum off of my feet s even better!

screenshot

screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/e5d1f1ea8a363/Kayla_Kayden_Did_You_Post_My_Feet_Pictures.mp4
vasasper
Added: Jan 18, 2023 10:11 am
1198-feet
screenshot screenshot
Filesize: 1.65 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:07:47
Video: AVC, 3840x2160 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~30.0 Mbps avg, 0.121 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~

Tags: feet, legs, fetish, soles, foot

screenshot

screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/d88bc83acfa95/1198-feet.mp4
vasasper
Added: Jan 18, 2023 11:44 am
Eveline Dellai (My Driver Loves My Sexy Feet)
screenshot screenshot
Filesize: 2.16 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:39:52
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~7 632 Kbps avg, 0.123 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~105 Kbps

Tags: feet, foot, legs, cum, sex, hardcore, fetish, footjob, all sex, gonzo, couch, anal, blowjob, dildo

It's nice to live in a wealthy . It's especially nice to be able to take advantage of it when my parents are out of town on business and I have the whole house to myself. Today I didn't like going to school. Instead, I decided to fool around with my driver, Renato. I like him and Ive noticed for a while him checking me out; with special attention to my feet and legs. So after skipping school, and at home on the couch, I stripped off my clothes, pulled out my pink dildo from the drawer, and started playing with my asshole. I knew Renato would come looking for me and I wanted to see his shocked reaction when he sees me. And of course, I would expect him to fuck me really hard like the slut that I am after seeing me like this. Sure enough, it was all going as planned. Not before long, he was making his way down to my feet. I knew he wanted them badly. He started sucking on my sexy feet and toes. It made me super horny and I already came at least once fucking my ass with my dildo while he worshipped my beautiful feet. When he took his cock out, I put it in my slutty mouth to give him a wet and slobbery blowjob. Then he slid his cock into my wet juicy pussy and he fucked me with my soft soles in his face. It felt amazing when he licked and sucked on my pretty feet while fucking me. He pulled his cock out, fucked my pretty soles, then had me open my ass so he could fuck my tight little asshole. It didn't take long for me to to cum all over his hard cock. He bent me over and continued to fuck my tight ass with my soles up. Then I made him sit so I could ride his cock hard. At the end he came all over my sexy feet and toes. Cum on feet is so dirty hot. Hopefully my parents take a lot more of these business trips.

screenshot

screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/d371a0c182de6/Eveline_Dellai_My_Driver_Loves_My_Sexy_Feet.mp4
vasasper
Added: Jan 18, 2023 2:56 pm
533-feet
screenshot screenshot
Filesize: 1.34 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:06:18

Tags: feet, soles, fetish, foot, legs

screenshot

screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/6b940cead757f/533-feet.mp4
vasasper
Added: Jan 18, 2023 5:41 pm
Lily Larimar Delilah Day - Feet Loving Besties
screenshot
Filesize: 1.41 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:43:42
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, ~4 442 Kbps avg, 0.161 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~183 Kbps

Tags: foot worship, shaved, fetish, tits, natural tits, lesbian, outdoor, foot, feet
Year: 2022
Cast: Lily Larimar & Delilah Day

When the cat's away, the mice will play. This idiom perfectly describes what Delilah Day and Lily Larimar do when the former's parents are not at home. The girls have the whole house for themselves. They decide to take each other's photos in the backyard for their individual IG. The two gorgeous all-natural blondes innocently pose against the nature-inspired backyard. Their little outdoor fun takes a sudden turn for the better when they start snapping photos of each other's sexy feet. Lily takes some pictures of Delilah licking her soles. Delilah also does the same thing for Lily when it is her turn to suck her best friend's toes. The naughty ladies can't stop their lustful selves any longer. They take off their clothes to show off their natural tits. Lily gives Delilah sensual foot worship before exploring her blonde friend's shaved pussy with her tongue. Delilah returns the pleasure by eating out Lily's sweet twat while also worshiping her beautiful pair of walkers. Lily sits on Delilah's face and lets her enjoy her coochie while also eating out her pussy. The simultaneous pussy licking continues with Lily and Delilah softly letting out sweet moans of pleasure. The horny ladies don't even bother entering the house. The only thing in their minds right now is pleasing each other. The added thrill of possibly getting caught while fucking each other makes the girls naughtier and hornier. They scissor each other while licking the toes of the other. Nothing can stop these girls from giving each other the kind of pleasure each of them deserves. The passionate outdoor lesbian action and foot worship end with Lily and Delilah cumming together. They smile at each other before making out. Their friendship has become deeper, with a kind of bond strengthened by their love of feet.. .

screenshot

screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/7faa3ecf39ba2/Lily_Larimar_Delilah_Day_-_Feet_Loving_Besties.mp4
vasasper
Added: Jan 18, 2023 7:46 pm
134-feet
screenshot screenshot
Filesize: 1.52 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:07:10

Tags: foot, feet, soles, legs, fetish

screenshot

screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/1c726f100fe38/134-feet.mp4
vasasper
Added: Jan 18, 2023 11:57 pm
Capri Lmonde - Im a Little Foot Slut
screenshot
Filesize: 649 MB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:37:55
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, ~2 256 Kbps avg, 0.082 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~128 Kbps

Tags: feet, big cock, panties, footjob, cum, fetish, bedroom, foot worship, foot, latina
Year: 2021
Cast: Capri Lmonde

The sexy Latina Capri Lmonde is chilling in her bedroom reading a book while carelessly rubbing her pretty red pedicured toes and feet on one another. She is wearing a hot green bra and panty set that makes her so sexy. She gets turned on by thinking about her boyfriend playing with her feet. Footplay is such a turn-on for her. She lifts her sexy feet up to her mouth and starts licking it gently. First, she licks her toes then her sexy soles. It just makes her crave more so she sucks her toes and put her whole feet into her mouth and gag herself with it. It makes her pussy really wet so she slides her hand into her panties and starts masturbating while self-sucking her sexy feet. In the meantime, her boyfriend arrives and finds her salivating all over her slutty feet as she self-sucking her toes. He can't wait any longer and enters the room. She is super excited as she craved his cock so much. He starts worshiping her feet, sucking and licking her toes while smothering his face with those sexy soft soles. She jerks his big throbbing cock while getting her toes sucked on. Foot worship is such a turn-on for her. After both of them simultaneously sucking on her slutty feet she can't resist and wraps her pretty toes around his hard cock to give him a hot footjob. Then she asks him to slide his cock into her juicy pussy and start pounding her so she can cum all over it while her toes curling up as she orgasms. She loves to self toe sucking while his big cock is fucking her slutty pussy. Then she rides his big hard cock with her soles up. In the end she gives him another footjob which makes him shoot his big sticky load all over her sexy red pedicured Latina feet. She loves cum on her feet. She is watching his cum drips down on her sexy toes and wrinkled soles. She loves to be his little foot slut. .

screenshot

screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/0a6f59ff99212/Capri_Lmonde_-_Im_a_Little_Foot_Slut.mp4
vasasper
Added: Jan 19, 2023 12:36 am
1030-feet
screenshot screenshot
Filesize: 1.38 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:06:30
Video: AVC, 3840x2160 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~30.0 Mbps avg, 0.120 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~

Tags: legs, foot, soles, feet, fetish