vasasper
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 19, 2023 5:44 am
Monika Fox - Bright Red Stilettos
screenshot
Filesize: 1.24 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:38:19
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, ~4 442 Kbps avg, 0.161 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~184 Kbps

Tags: feet, couch, foot worship, foot, white, anal, reverse cowgirl, cumshot, cowgirl, footjob, fetish
Year: 2022
Cast: Monika Fox

There's nothing better than a sexy pair of stilettos to spice up a boring evening. Monica Fox already knows she has beautiful feet. However, the bright red closed stilettos brought by Erik Everhard will make her feet look even better. Aside from being a reliable pair of footwear and a decent fashion choice, owning a pair of stilettos provide great benefits, especially if you have a foot-lover like Erik Everhard as your man. Erik can't help but admire Monica's sexy feet as he fits the red stilettos on them. Monica teasingly licks her stilettos, making Erik hornier and wilder. Not wanting to wait any longer, Erik starts worshiping Monica's feet. He kisses her beautiful arches before giving the tattooed slut the foot worship she deserves. Erik can't get enough of Monica's feet. He licks her soles and sucks her toes like there's no tomorrow. The aggressive lad slides the tip of the stilettos in and out of Monica's pussy until she starts . Monica cleans the front of her stilettos with her mouth while giving Erik a sensual footjob. Erik bends Monica over the couch and trains her tight asshole with the tip of the stiletto. He pushes it deep into Monica's ass until her back hole is wide enough for his dick. Monica can't help but moan as Erik fucks her asshole in gystyle and spoon. She can the hard cock digging deeper into her ass with every thrust of his hips. Monica gets on top of the naughty stud and rides his cock in soles-up reverse cowgirl and cowgirl. Erik aggressively slides his cock in and out of the tight asshole. Each thrust is stronger than the previous one. A few more pumps and Erik s he's about to reach his limit. The intense anal on the white couch ends with a messy cumshot on Monica's feet. The naughty gal cleans the jizz off her feet while admiring the beautiful shine it gave to her arches. .

screenshot

screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/abc5554020e15/Monika_Fox_-_Bright_Red_Stilettos.mp4
vasasper
Added: Jan 19, 2023 10:25 am
1275-feet
screenshot screenshot
Filesize: 2.17 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:10:13
Video: AVC, 3840x2160 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~30.0 Mbps avg, 0.145 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~317 Kbps

Tags: fetish, foot, feet, legs, soles

screenshot

screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/fe8a0d6e0f8a1/1275-feet.mp4
vasasper
Added: Jan 19, 2023 12:17 pm
Gia Dimarco, Mckenzie Lee - Horny Cougars
screenshot
Filesize: 354 MB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:39:04
Video: AVC, 852x480 (16:9), 30.000 fps, ~1 131 Kbps avg, 0.092 bit/pixel
Audio: 24.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~128 Kbps

Tags: foot, white, cougars, reverse cowgirl, missionary, brunette, feet, foot worship, fetish, couch, tease, blowjob, massage, cowgirl, footjob, legs, cum
Cast: Gia Dimarco, Mckenzie Lee

Spending the night ing and partying, glamorous babes Gia DiMarco and McKenzie Lee stumble through the door in their fashionable heels with tipsy smiles on their lips. They continue the festivities by sipping on white wine while lounging and chatting in the living room, recounting the events of the evening when the doorbell suddenly rings. Gia wasn't expecting anyone, so she was surprised to find her regular massage the on her doorstep and remembered that she scheduled an appointment. The dark-haired babe welcomes him while explaining the mishap, then introduces her girlfriend, McKenzie, to the brunette hunk. Settling down, Gia shares how skilled he is and suggests that McKenzie go first and experience his talent at giving a foot massage firsthand. They chat with each other, but the conversation gets exciting as it goes on; innuendos and flirty words get thrown into the mix. The tattooed brunette moans at the sensations as the masseur rubs on the pads of her sexy foot after removing her heels. Then Gia decides to join in on the fun. Taking off her heels too, the other babe lifts her feet onto his lap and tells him to show McKenzie the unique service he offers. He happily obliges. The handsome lad begins to give the horny ladies sole licking and toe sucking. He keeps sucking here and there as both women start turned on from the sight, they then tease him by rubbing their feet on top of his pants. The sultry cougars move onto the couch, stripping off their underwear and spreading their legs for him to feast on their wet cunts as they kiss and play with each other. They take turns giving him a sloppy blowjob and footjob before Gia goes on all fours to get the first of his hard cock in gystyle while McKenzie rubs her clit. The girlfriends take turns getting pounded hard in various positions: reverse cowgirl, cowgirl, and missionary. Gia and McKenzie then work together to make him cum all over their sexy feet. .

screenshot

screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/a319dcc8ba949/Gia_Dimarco_Mckenzie_Lee_-_Horny_Cougars.mp4
vasasper
Added: Jan 19, 2023 3:06 pm
1177-feet
screenshot screenshot
Filesize: 720 MB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:08:09
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~12.0 Mbps avg, 0.193 bit/pixel

Tags: legs, soles, feet, fetish, foot

screenshot

screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/a03b44b34bc27/1177-feet.mp4
vasasper
Added: Jan 19, 2023 5:54 pm
Jewelz Blu (My Feet Saved My Party Plans)
screenshot screenshot
Filesize: 2.21 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:38:02
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~8 218 Kbps avg, 0.132 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~106 Kbps

Tags: pale, sex, foot, footjob, fetish, bed, all sex, hardcore, legs, bedroom, foot fetish, cum, feet, gonzo
Year: 2020
Cast: Jewelz Blu

My parents had just left for a vacation and I was super excited because I could finally pull off that house party I've been wanting to do for so long. I woke up the next morning and tried on my hot blue party dress. Damn it's so sexy. As I was checking myself out in the mirror, I heard the doorbell ring. I ran down to open it and to my surprise, it was my father's assistant, Jake. Can I help you? I asked. He said my dad sent him over to watch me while he's gone. I couldn't believe it! My father knows me all too well! Fuck. Now my party plans are ruined. I went up to my room and almost cried. Then Jake showed up at my bedroom door apologizing. He said he knows this is a fucked up situation but he has to do his job. I planned this party for a while now; I invited a lot of hot guys from school and my sluttiest girlfriends. And now it's about to be ruined unless I can convince Jake to let me have the party. Yes of course I can do that! Probably the easiest way would be to start by teasing him with my purple pedicured feet. I noticed he could barely takes his eyes off them. While we were sitting on my bed, I put my pale sexy feet up on his lap. He immediately tried to push them away but I could see he was really turned on. I think he loved my sexy toes and high arches. So I raised my beautiful soft feet up in front of his face and started to tap his face with my soft soles. Within a few seconds he was in ecstasy. So I proposed to him that he can have my feet; lick them, suck on my toes, and lick my sexy high arches, if he lets me have my party. He could barely say anything, especially when I said that he can fuck my slutty pussy as well. This sealed the deal and he started to lick and suck my sexy purple pedicured feet. From my long toes to my wrinkled soles, he licked my feet so good. I got so turned on I couldn't wait to his huge dick in between my feet. I took his big hard cock out and gave him a slobbery blow job. He grabbed my feet, put them on his cock, and fucked my soft soles. Then he opened my legs and slid his hard cock into my juicy pussy. I came so hard when he was sucking on my toes while fucking my soaking wet pussy. He just kept going and fucking me like the little slut I am. He bent me over and fucked me gy style which made my toes curl while cumming all over his hard cock. At the end he came all over my sexy feet and toes. Cum on feet is so hot. Now that I managed to keep my party goals alive, I like having another round. He is really good at this foot fetish sex thing.

screenshot

screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/8db50d975f3f4/Jewelz_Blu_My_Feet_Saved_My_Party_Plans.mp4
vasasper
Added: Jan 19, 2023 7:56 pm
1261-feet
screenshot screenshot
Filesize: 1.06 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:05:02
Video: AVC, 3840x2160 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~29.9 Mbps avg, 0.120 bit/pixel

Tags: legs, fetish, feet, soles, foot

screenshot

screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/fea58207ddb5f/1261-feet.mp4
vasasper
Added: Jan 19, 2023 11:47 pm
Mina K (Minas Hot Foot Massage)
screenshot screenshot
Filesize: 1.30 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:27:06
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~6 752 Kbps avg, 0.109 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~105 Kbps

Tags: sex, footjob, foot, hardcore, cum, all sex, gonzo, blowjob, fetish, massage, cowgirl, feet
Year: 2020

It was a late night massage session with my masseur, Matt. I had been working long shifts and I was so tense, I really felt like I needed to relax and loosen up. Matt was doing an amazing job at the massage. Once his strong hands made their way to my sexy oiled feet, I could the extra attention he was giving them. All of a sudden I felt his tongue on my cute toes. He gently licked them which was an amazing . My pussy started getting wet thinking about his hard dick inside me. Seems like he read my mind because soon he took his cock out and I gave him a slutty oily footjob with my beautifully pedicured feet and pink polished toes. Then I gave him a slutty and slobbery blowjob so his cock would be juicy going into my tight slutty pussy. He fucked my pussy while sucking and licking on my pretty toes and soft sexy soles. Then he fucked me in all the positions that worshipped my beautiful feet; from behind so he can taste my sexy feet and toes and with me riding him cowgirl with my arched soles up. At the end he busted his warm creamy cum all over my sexy feet and toes. Cum on oiled feet is so hot. I'll definitely continue my massage appointments with him.

screenshot

screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/3c46b725cfc15/Mina_K_Minas_Hot_Foot_Massage.mp4
vasasper
Added: Jan 20, 2023 12:45 am
99-feet
screenshot screenshot
Filesize: 1.47 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:06:55
Video: AVC, 3840x2160 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~30.0 Mbps avg, 0.121 bit/pixel

Tags: legs, feet, fetish, foot, soles

screenshot

screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/bf6f59ccb13bc/99-feet.mp4
vasasper
Added: Jan 20, 2023 5:35 am
351-feet
screenshot screenshot
Filesize: 1.59 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:07:31

Tags: soles, fetish, feet, legs, foot

screenshot

screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/8f106b954f0fb/351-feet.mp4
vasasper
Added: Jan 20, 2023 5:48 am
Alexis Tae - Poolside Worship
screenshot
Filesize: 1.37 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:47:02
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, ~3 958 Kbps avg, 0.064 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~208 Kbps

Tags: foot worship, petite, stockings, cum, foot, high heels, outdoor, fetish, couch, missionary, poolside, lingerie, footjob, ebony, feet, black, cowgirl
Cast: Alexis Tae

The warm weather is nothing compared to the hotness of Alexis Tae in revealing pink lingerie, fishnet stockings, and black high heels. The skinny ebony cutie chills by the pool when Michael Stefano approaches her. The horny stud gives Alexis a wet kiss before shifting his attention to her bubbly butt and sexy feet. Michael kisses Alexis' wrinkled soles and sucks her long toes before letting the ebony hottie give his cock a footjob. Alexis tears her fishnet stockings before Michael continues with his foot worship. She then rubs her soles against Michael's face while he lies on the ground. The horny duo can't help but enjoy their sensual outdoor foot worship and teasing. Michael continues admiring Alexis' sexy feet until he can't control his lust for the skinny hottie. Alexis and Michael go to the living room to continue the fun. Michael wastes no time at all. He sucks the beautiful slut's tiny titties as soon as they reach the couch. Alexis can't help but moan in delight as Michael starts fucking her tight pussy in missionary. She then rides on Michael's cock in soles-up cowgirl. After making sure that Michael's dick is wet with her pussy juice, Alexis grabs his cock and leads it into her tiny asshole. The lucky lad can't help but enjoy the tightness of the petite babe's asshole. He tirelessly fucks her ass in missionary before letting her ride his cock in lateral cowgirl. Michael keeps the foot worship going while Alexis rides on top of him. He then lets the naughty girl jerk off his cock using her toes. The horny bloke relentlessly pounds Alexis's asshole until he s like he is about to cum. Michael pulls his cock out of the tight hole and jerks it off until he shoots his warm and sticky cum on Alexis' sexy toes. The sexy slut happily licks the cum off her feet. .

screenshot

screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/00ad0723a0b47/Alexis_Tae_-_Poolside_Worship.mp4
vasasper
Added: Jan 20, 2023 10:28 am
281-feet
screenshot screenshot
Filesize: 1.13 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:05:19
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~

Tags: legs, foot, soles, fetish, feet

screenshot

screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/3b3370a38071c/281-feet.mp4
vasasper
Added: Jan 20, 2023 12:12 pm
Silvia Sin - Closing the Deal
screenshot
Filesize: 1.21 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:37:34
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, ~4 415 Kbps avg, 0.160 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~182 Kbps

Tags: feet, bedroom, footjob, slim, fetish, blowjob, foot worship, cowgirl, cum, spooning, high heels, black, foot, shaved, reverse cowgirl
Cast: Silvia Sin

Slim black-haired hottie, Silvia Sin, can't hide her excitement as Erik Everhard shows her around her potential new house. The sexy babe in bright orange dress and high heels loves the place, especially the bedroom. It doesn't take long until Silvia decides to buy the house. While Erik is preparing the necessary paperwork for the purchase, Silvia sits beside him. The bearded realtor can't help but admire Silvia's veiny feet. Lucky for him, the slender cutie is no longer with her husband. With the permission of his client, Erik starts worshiping her sexy feet. He showers Silvia's pair of walkers before licking her soles and sucking her long toes. The bright red nail polish looks stunning as Silvia gives Erik a sensual footjob with her soles and toes. Not able to control his lust anymore, Erik dives tongue first into Silvia's shaved pussy. He alternately licks her juicy pussy and dry feet. Silvia returns the pleasure by giving the lucky stud a sloppy blowjob and sensual footjob. Moans of delight echo throughout the room as soon as Silvia starts riding Erik's cock in soles-up cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. She can his hard dick stretching out her tight asshole while grinding on top of him. Erik continues to caress Silvia's sexy feet while alternately pounding her pussy and asshole. Silvia gives Erik another footjob before letting him stretch out his asshole again while spooning with him. Her tight asshole gapes wide every time Erik pulls out his cock. The horny lad tirelessly slides his cock in and out of Silvia's tight asshole from behind. He continues to fuck her gystyle until he s like he is about to cum. Erik pulls his cock out of Silvia's amazing hole and dumps his warm and sticky load on her smooth soles. Silvia teasingly shows off her cum-covered feet while having a naughty smile on her face. .

screenshot

screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/316ebc86ae25d/Silvia_Sin_-_Closing_the_Deal.mp4
vasasper
Added: Jan 20, 2023 3:16 pm
211-feet
screenshot screenshot
Filesize: 1.65 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:07:48
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~

Tags: feet, soles, foot, fetish, legs

screenshot

screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/bd74386376e9d/211-feet.mp4
vasasper
Added: Jan 20, 2023 5:49 pm
Mckenzie Lee (My Sons Friend Is Into My Feet)
screenshot screenshot
Filesize: 2.60 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:51:48
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~7 074 Kbps avg, 0.114 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~103 Kbps

Tags: gonzo, tits, black, fetish, feet, foot, milf, anal, footjob, sex, all sex, white, hardcore, high heels
Year: 2021

Slipping into a tight black one piece, looking like Catwoman, I inspected every inch of my tight feline body, examining my curves sliding my lusciously white pedicured tan toes into the edges of my snakeskin clear high heels. Just as I was leaving my home, my son's best friend stormed into the front door with some alarming news: My son Mike has been ing with Jake's girlfriend! I turned out to be the perfect milf confidante for Jake as he began complimenting my sexy outfit, especially my feet, rubbing my pink, sweaty soles, taking in the delicious scent of my sexy milf feet. As he felt every inch of my tender soles in his hands, Jake couldn't help but begin to taste every inch of my sexy feet and beautiful scent-filled toes. The erotic gestures kept building up to a point where we couldn't take it anymore. My son's best friend began pounding my beautiful milf pussy as he watched my gorgeous feet flying in the air, bouncing up and down like my enormous round tits. My pussy ached with desire as I got filled with his hard cock, thrusting deep into every inch of my hungry milf pussy. I even let him fill my tight milf asshole, something his girlfriend would never let him do. He wanted to bust his load so badly and I knew how much he loved my sexy milf feet so I let him shoot his fat load all over my perfectly pedicured slender arches. Too bad my son walked in with Jake's girlfriend right after he nutted all over me...

screenshot

screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/599a92cd3638e/Mckenzie_Lee_My_Sons_Friend_Is_Into_My_Feet.mp4
vasasper
Added: Jan 20, 2023 8:07 pm
526-feet
screenshot screenshot
Filesize: 998 MB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:04:36

Tags: foot, soles, legs, fetish, feet

screenshot

screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/5bf34bdaf3ebd/526-feet.mp4