Author
Mister Krol
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: May 31, 2016 9:28 pm
Sophia Rivera - Frozen and orgasmed

screenshot
screenshot

Needless to say, there is more going on than just some freeze and orgasms. Sophia loves yoga which made me decide to have her show us some of those slow yoga poses while the camera ****ms in on her beautiful body, wide open pussy and so on. Really hot. Like the posing? Well, there is more mindless mannequin posing (while slowly repeating, I am my masters mannequin) coming up. Time to freeze her in the midst of one of those poses and to then make her feel an intensely thrusting vibrator on her clit. Needless to say, her sexy body starts to quiver and shake like crazy before she is orgasmed at will. Sophia goes out as soon as she feels my hand on her throat and her limp body drops to the couch. Let's see what happens when she wakes up (not remembering what has happened so far) with a hard orgasm

File Size :86.3mb
Resolution :640x360wmv
Duration :00:06:02

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

http://fboom.me/file/661fa41276792/Sophia_Rivera_-_Frozen_and_orgasmed.wmv
Added: Jun 01, 2016 4:24 pm
Sophia Rivera - Sensitive feet

screenshot
screenshot

Like the title says, this next one is all about Sophia being trained to be a horny foot slave. Sophia who previously had no idea how sensitive her feet are, learns not only how to show off those sexy wrinkles, spread toes and so on but also how sensitive those little feet of hers are. Lots of posing, close ups of her feet, orgasm at my touch and so much more

File Size :99mb
Duration :00:06:55

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

http://fboom.me/file/e6e57bd7c5a40/Sophia_Rivera_-_Sensitive_feet.wmv
Added: Jun 01, 2016 8:06 pm
Robo Christy

screenshot
screenshot

this is part 2 of a complete collection of all the scenes christy mack did for robopimp part of this clip has already been uploaded

Instant Faint

Christy Mack is completely trained at this point, she has no idea. So, here; I convince her that she will faint momentarily and then come back too in a few moments. Enjoy as I make her faint everytime I touched her; over and over again. Her eyes rolling in the back of her head the moment she goes out like a light.

Freeze Aware

Christy Mack is now completely frozen solid; but she can still see hear and speak. Enjoy watching me mess with her over and over again, while she has no ability to prevent me from doing anything I desire to her! :)

Wrap Up, or is it?

We are wrapping up our session with Christy Mack, and as such I have her remembering everything we did earlier when I shake her hand. BUT, are we really over? I secretly left my magic commands in tact, and ensured that she is clueless about it. Watch as she recalls all the weird things that happened before, and right as we finish I put her back into the training state, and she is clueless about what is happening. Then I train her to ignore the video camera, as she wakes back up - and I follow her to her bags, and her getting ready. but then I say FREEZE. as she stops cold in her tracks. At this point, I invite my friend Luke to come over and enjoy the fruits of my session.. as we pose her, undress her, re-dress her in a nice red nighty, put some lipstick on her, and expose her to my camera for us to enjoy, and then while she's still frozen and clueless he carries her to the bedroom..

Shoot gone Bad

Christy Mack at the end of the shoot, or is it?
Christy Mack at the end of the shoot, or is it?
Christy Mack thought we were done shooting. but, little did she know; I had other plans in store for her. After we have froze her in place while she was trying to pack up to leave; my friend Luke carries her frozen body (kinda like a version of planking if you ask me) into the bedroom for more abuse. Once she's there, still frozen and no clue what is going to happen; we pose her a bit. expose a breast; and then unfreeze her! She is rather shocked, with a concerned look on her face as she asks what is going on. We then lie to her, and tell her that she was saying she wanted to fuck Luke! She looks at Luke, and then says no.. but I can tell, its a weak no.. so either she really wants to fuck him, or she knows she's in a predicament and can't get out. Finally to make her compliant, we perform the J3di mind trick on her, and tell her what is up. She's then placed on the bed, and Luke forces her to give him a Blow Job by freezing her and opening her mouth, and sticking it in, and out.. in and out!

Bang Bang

christy mack sucking dick blowjob
Christy Mack is frozen still, and **** to suck a dick
We start off this clip with right as the other one ends, and we continue to use the j3di mind trick to make Christy Mack compliant. Little did we know, as we found out in the last clip, apparently she really wanted to bang Luke! Cause she did not object too hard, but we still enhanced the thought by using our powers of persuasion. Here, we start off again with Christy giving Luke a BJ, but freezing her in place, and Luke shoving his cock in and out of her mouth. Finally laying her down on the bed, and playing with her pretty pussy; all while she's frozen. then unfreezing her, and giving her the RED command to force her to orgasm hard! Finally, we freeze her again while she's being fucked by Luke, and as this clip closes she's still frozen, and we pose her, positioning her arms upwards while she's laying on her back, and making her fingers into a peace sign, and a birdie.

Cuming to an end

Christy Mack being Fucked
A frozen inanimate Christy Mack sex doll being fucked
In this final clip, Christy Mack starts off still frozen solid, on the bed giving us the birdie and a peace sign; until Luke unfreezes her and goes back to the bed. Where they re-position themselves where Christy gets on top of him and starts fucking again. All during this time, she gets frozen again, and then moved on her back as she gets pounded over and over again, having multiple orgasms, as well as RED orgasms! Finally finishing off with Luke cumming on Christy's face, and then freezing her while she has a mouth full of cum. She's then placed back into a training state, unaware of what's happening, and as such I instruct her to robotically collect her clothing, and walk over to her luggage where I can undo her training and leave her clueless as to what just occurred.. Though she tastes something in her mouth, but I'm able to j3di mind trick that out of her mind; and she goes off happy!

File Size :1.43gb
Resolution :1920x1080mp4
Duration :01:25:25

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

http://fboom.me/file/4f62db0d14c15/Robo_Christy_.part1.rar

http://fboom.me/file/88eebec776e19/Robo_Christy_.part2.rar

http://fboom.me/file/8b847641e1c53/Robo_Christy_.part3.rar
Added: Jun 02, 2016 8:03 am
Cory Chase in Dolled Step Mom

screenshot
screenshot

Scene One:
Son is working in his room on his new chemical spray that can put people in suspended animation. He looks at his spray bottle and comments that he finally finished it and now needs to test it.

In walks Mom. Hey did you take the trash out! You are working on another experiment again. (eye rolls) Son - Yes and I will finally make some money to get out of here. Well as long as you are here, Im in charge. Your father will be out of town for months so your experiments are over! Son Screw you Cory, you arent touching my inventions! You know what- Son pulls out the spray and sprays Cory in the face and chest.

Mom what are you doing you freak! cough cough. Mom backs away and slows downdownand freezes up with a shocked face. Son Mom?........Mom you there? Son walks up to Cory frozen stiff and waves his hand in front of her face. No reaction. He pokes her cheek and leans in close to her face and still sees no response.

I cant believe it worked! Son looks over her frozen form then reaches over and grabs her tit to see if she reacts.......Nothing! Holy it really worked! Son grabs both tits and squeezes them. He then pushes her down by her head and forces Mom to give him a blowjob. He finishes in Mom's mouth, cleans her up and drags her to the living room for more testing.

Scene Two: Well Oiled Machine

Mom is naked and posed standing up with her arms up and out like she's on a cross. Son is apply the solution to make her transformation into a mannequin. He stands back and admires his work.
Son - "Wow! you turned out nicely Mom!". As he looks on at his mannequinized mother. "hmmm let's see if you can be used for other purposes." Son reaches down and feels her pussy. He looks up to see a reaction but her stares ahead unaware of anything.

He poses her in different poses, he moves her arms, makes her smile or have an O face, he then poses her on all fours on the couch. He then slaps her ass and undresses himself. He get behind her and starts to fuck her. Mom is jerked forward and backwards with every trust but gives no reaction.

He poses her laying back on the couch with her legs spread eagle and her arms posed as holding her wide legs open. He leaves her face posed with a slight smile. He mounts her again and at moments leans in to taunt her predicament. How she can't move or how she's nothing but a sex doll now.

Mom - "You know all those times you make fun of me and boss me around, well I always thought about doing you, well now I get to you bitch!" He opens her mouth and grabs her head and pulls her forward and backwards on his junk. He finally blows his load and he closes her mouth and massages the cum down her throat.

Son calls up his business associate and says that he tested the chemical and it works! Son looks on at his mannequinized stepmom as he talks. Once he hangs up from his brief phone conversation, he cuddles up with his new sex doll to settle for an afternoon nap. He is posed like a sex doll staring at the ceiling while Son gets under her right arm and lays his head on his new favorite pillow, his mannequinized stepmom's tit.
Category: ROBOTS
Related Categories: ROBOTS
Keywords: cory chase, milf, alex adams, female training, doll, freeze, robot, robots

File Size :1.25gb
Resolution :1920x1080wmv
Duration :00:22:59

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

http://fboom.me/file/2a2d257c6c858/Cory_Chase_in_Dolled_Step_Mom.part1.rar

http://fboom.me/file/cc1ae123b5c29/Cory_Chase_in_Dolled_Step_Mom.part2.rar

http://fboom.me/file/ecc21deccb595/Cory_Chase_in_Dolled_Step_Mom.part3.rar
Added: Jun 02, 2016 3:59 pm
Cory Chase - Dava Foxx in Robot Milfs

screenshot
screenshot

Scene One: Robot or no bot

Dressed in high heels and their robot suits, Milf bots Dava and Cory walk into your living room awaiting commands. You activate their wife mode and watch as they come to life. The girls don't understand what they're wearing or where they are. They're certainly not robots as you insist. You play with them, trying to convince them that they're really robots. You freeze Dava and explain to Cory that she's a robot as well.

Enter slut mode you tell Cory. Cory does as she's told, feeling Dava's breasts and getting turned on. You unfreeze Dava and watch her horrified at being felt up. You freeze Cory and let Dava understand that she's a robot. Turning them both back to normal girls they struggle with their own denial and identity.

You make Dava enter slut mode and release her on Cory's humiliated body. Dava strips and begins to feel Cory up. Cory shouts in protest, pleading with Dava to stop. You enter Cory into slut mode and the two girls can't get enough of each other. Kissing, touching, licking they explore each other as Milf lesbian robots. In the middle of their sexcapade you freeze them and turn them back to normal girls and watch their embarrassment and shame.

Scene Two: Lesbian Recharge

Freezing Cory you instruct Dava on how to shut down and reboot the Cory robot. Biting her lip Dava loves taking control of the other robot. Dava recharges Cory by playing with Cory's large breasts and licking her sensitive robot clit until she cums. What are you doing down there! Cory yells as she's made into a real girl again. Hearing enough of her complaints Dava shuts Cory down.

Slut mode Dava tries some commands of her own for the controlled robot, asking that Cory recharge her. Cory does not comply at first and Dava has to repeat commands until Cory does as she's told. Cory bot licks Dava's clit with robotic precision and makes her moan in pleasure. Just as she's about to cum you turn them both back to normal girls and they freak out. You decide to keep robot Cory and command her to dispose of robot Dava. Cory lifts her up and brings her to the incinerator.
Category: ROBOTS
Related Categories: DOLL FETISH, MILF, FREEZE
Keywords: cory chase, dava foxx, robot, doll fetish, doll, milf

File Size :1.42gb
Duration :00:28:46

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

http://fboom.me/file/c6fd44763ca06/Cory_Chase_-_Dava_Foxx_in_Robot_Milfs.part1.rar

http://fboom.me/file/3ef19dac935ac/Cory_Chase_-_Dava_Foxx_in_Robot_Milfs.part2.rar

http://fboom.me/file/06b8e32150928/Cory_Chase_-_Dava_Foxx_in_Robot_Milfs.part3.rar
Added: Jun 02, 2016 8:51 pm
Sophia Rivera - The substitute teacher in trouble

screenshot
screenshot

Sophia, who believes to be in the midst of her interview to become the new substitute teacher at an all boys catholic school, has no idea what she is in for. Of course she believes to have the high moral standards that are required to teach here and she is certain to be able to handle boys. Sophia is by nature very sweet and soft spoken which makes her one of those girls you just want to take in your arms and..... Well, you know what but first things first. After tricking her into looking at the "swinging watch" everything changes.
Looks like all moral standards are gone out the window and we get to see a very different side of our (formerly) prudish teacher. All she seems to want to do now is to pose, show us her tits, undress down to her pantyhose and even hit on me. Poor thing, all of a sudden she FREEZES up and with that she becomes aware of what she just did. Can you blame her for being in a state of shock right now. I am so embarrassed, I don't know what

File Size :127mb
Duration :00:11:45

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

http://fboom.me/file/70d922a4c6eaa/Sophia_Rivera_-_The_substitute_teacher_in_trouble.wmv
Added: Jun 03, 2016 9:29 am
Sophia Rivera - The real trouble begins

screenshot
screenshot

There are actually a few parts to this one. In short, Sophia finds herself frozen, put to sleep and then messed with, muted and eventually embarrassed thanks to the fact that she believes to see my dick and then not.

First off, our still frozen beauty seems to be utterly confused and stunned which eventually leads to her admitting that she does not really have any moral values. Poor thing seems totally stunned and deeply confused about all this. Oh well, time to put her to sleep so that I can take time to mess with her limp body, face, eyes and so on. Nice and sensual btw.

Up and aware again, our little girl seems to have forgotten pretty much everything we did so far and believe it or not, now she cannot seem to talk. Despite her best efforts, she just cannot seem to make a sound. Her arms gesture, her mouth moves but nothing comes out. I know that can be frustrating, particularly during an important interview.

Things get even crazier when she wakes up again and now she believes to see my dick and then, all of a sudden, Not. Our substitute teacher goes from being disgusted to apologetic and embarrassed. Really fun to watch her being sooooo uncomfortable either way. Things get even worse when....

File Size :73mb
Duration :00:08:45

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

http://fboom.me/file/c76a108c69d9c/Sophia_Rivera__-_The_real_trouble_begins.wmv
Added: Jun 03, 2016 2:37 pm
Dava Foxx in Limp Star Gone Wrong

screenshot
screenshot

I'm practicing for a acting class. I have to pretend to pass out Dava says to her friend. What are you doing? He asks confused as she rags herself and in his arms. He holds her limp body, lifting her arms and legs to see if she's still alive. Picking her up he brings her to the couch where she begins to wake up.

What Dava doesnt know is that her friend has her drink. As she stands to leave she feels woozy. He grabs her from behind and rags her face as she struggles helplessly against his strong arms. Dava falls not knowing what's going to happen to her.

Now is the time to do whatever he wants to the powerless hottie. He strips her clothes and touches her everywhere. He plays with her like a doll, using her body for his enjoyment. Lifting her up, he carries her naked body to his bedroom to use like a sex slut.
Category: LIMP FETISH
Related Categories: DOLL FETISH, MILF, FREEZE
Keywords: limp, dava foxx, robot, lift and carry, doll, milf

File Size :731mb
Duration :00:12:51

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

http://fboom.me/file/d0eb29794f54c/Dava_Foxx_in_Limp_Star_Gone_Wrong.part1.rar

http://fboom.me/file/3770d642cdddf/Dava_Foxx_in_Limp_Star_Gone_Wrong.part2.rar
Added: Jun 03, 2016 8:02 pm
POV Vampire Seduction - Become the Vampire Queen's Slave

screenshot
screenshot

Ludella the Vampire Queen has been terrorizing the town, and you've taken it upon yourself to stake her through the heart to put an end to it. You've found her vampire lair and the COFFIN she sleeps in. You carefully open it, but you become stunned by her beauty. You get up the nerve to drive the stake through her heart, but just as you're about to do it, you stop. You're becoming MESMERIZED by her beauty. She opens her eyes and starts using her vampire powers on you immediately, entrancing you with her EROTIC MAGIC. She puts you under her SPELL. You no longer want to stop her, you want to SERVE HER. She proves this by exposing her BIG TITS and telling you to try staking her heart, but you can't. You don't want to stop her anymore; you indeed want to serve her. With her MAGIC CONTROL over you, she has you worship her BIG BUTT and her size 7 feet, kissing them to show your worship. She dances for you with her pale curvaceous body, caressing her big tits and curves, and tells you that you now exist solely for her needs...and she is never satisfied...she is always hungry for more. She has you lay down and she straddles you...and soon sinks her teeth in...and you lay there giving her everything she wants. She owns you now.

This clip includes: POV, Vampires, Mesmerizing, Brainwashing, Magic Control, Femdom, POV Foot Worship, POV ASS Worship, Tit Play, Trance, Erotic Magic, Magic Control, Supernatural, BIG TITS, Curves, CONTAINS NUDITY

File Size :10mb
Resolution :1280x720wmv
Duration :00:12:24

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

http://fboom.me/file/514bac85261f0/POV_Vampire_Seduction_-_Become_the_Vampire_Queen%27s_Slave.wmv
Added: Jun 04, 2016 8:57 am
Sophia Rivera - Where are my Breasts

screenshot
screenshot

Lots of different fun parts in this one

Here we get her to believe that she cannot find her breasts which, btw, are also a vital part of her resume. Poor thing jumps around pretty much naked, bends over the couch, check under the couch and what have you but no luck, the tits are gone. Needless to say, she almost panics and apologizes profusely.

After a brief, let's call it nap, our substitute teacher wakes up having a very different problem. Now her tits are so humongous that she cannot stand straight. In fact they are so big that they make her fall forward. Poor thing crawls and again, pleads for my.....

Next time around, her pantyhose seem to drive her nuts. Looks like they are so itchy that she just cannot stand wearing them. On top of all that, she is so dam horny that she has to touch her pussy. Poor thing begs me to be allowed to take them off, no matter how inappropriate it may seem to do such thing during a job interview in front of a stranger.

Finally the pantyhose are off but that seems to trigger the insurmountable urge to dance. In fact it is more than an urge. Unable to stop dancing, she tries to find a way (unsuccessfully) to explain her strange behavior.

Why does she end up frozen (with her finger in her mouth) yet again?

File Size :122mb
Duration :00:11:09

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

http://fboom.me/file/a86a0d3281cce/Sophia_Rivera_-_Where_are_my_Breasts.wmv
Added: Jun 04, 2016 4:51 pm
Sophia Rivera - Nannies aren't toys

screenshot
screenshot

Robotized Nanny

Sophia, who's memory has been temporarily removed, now believes that she is being interviewed for the position of our new nanny. For the sake of honesty, I do have to tell her that the boys she is supposed to watch are a bit of a handful and that they sometimes mistake the nanny for a toy. No problem, she is quite sure that she can handle that. Well, how about some light cooking and cleaning? No, that is (according to her) not part of her job. How about giving blow jobs? Needless to say that makes her feel embarrassed and mad. Oh well, looks like we need to stop her brain functions and program her into an obedient Robot, with no will and or mind. After all, Robots have programs only. Now that is much better, now she answers with yes master, repeats her orders, loads and deletes programs as told and does some cleaning. Needless to say, sexual favors are part of the "job" as well. Sophia R clip eleven Nannies aren't toys

File Size :117mb
Duration :00:12:56

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

http://fboom.me/file/dfa1690998a0e/Sophia_Rivera_-_Nannies_aren%27t_toys.wmv
Added: Jun 04, 2016 9:17 pm
JennaIvory-Photography

screenshot
screenshot

This scene contains role-play of hypnosis and sex in a trance state. This includes the actress giving blowjobs in a trance state, being made to wear slutty clothing through hypnosis, and ending in sex.

Miss Ivory is the Ice Queen of the school. But when the photography teacher comes in to take her picture for the faculty section of the year book, the flash of the camera begins to bring out anther side of her. For one reason or another the photography teacher isn't' able to finish taking her picture, so returns after school the next day, and the change in Miss Ivory Continues.

File Size :924mb
Resolution :1280x720mp4
Duration :00:39:49

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

http://fboom.me/file/33f6906082ec7/JennaIvory-Photography.part1.rar

http://fboom.me/file/0b017bdc1cb0b/JennaIvory-Photography.part2.rar

http://fboom.me/file/642c793dc0e45/JennaIvory-Photography.part3.rar
Added: Jun 05, 2016 7:28 am
Sophia Rivera - A smoke might help

screenshot
screenshot

Sophia, who believes to be working as a cocktail waitress at a strip club, is asked by her manager to fill in for a sick stripper and to actually strip dance instead of just waitressing. Poor thing gets so flustered and nervous that she asks the manager for a cigarette. Now that was a mistake. I have a feeling you all know what happens next. Yes, she does slowly strip out of her sexy costume while becoming more and more aroused. It is really great fun to watch Sophia go from being nervous, shy, flustered and not interested to becoming horny, seductive, uninhibited and more than willing to take off her sexy little costume. Side effects of smoking may..

File Size :133mb
Duration :00:09:52

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

http://fboom.me/file/70759804e4dac/Sophia_Rivera_-_A_smoke_might_help.wmv
Added: Jun 05, 2016 10:48 pm
Sophia Rivera - Final surrender

screenshot
screenshot

In this final segment we get to enjoy Sophia feeling tickled out of her mind without really knowing where and why she suddenly (at the most inappropriate times) feels the nasty tickling all over her little body. Of course the tickling and the confusion and embarrassment it causes her are just the beginning.

As soon as she mentions that it cannot be hypnosis that makes her feel funny, she turns into an obedient ROBOT with no other desire than to please its master.

Last but not least, she ends up as a kneeling love slave who wants.....

Limp body manipulation, eye checks and...

File Size :69.8mb
Duration :00:06:16

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

http://fboom.me/file/7677fcda7dd02/Sophia_Rivera_-_Final_surrender.wmv
Added: Jun 06, 2016 2:06 pm
Sophia The Robot Movie

screenshot
screenshot

In this final segment we get to enjoy Sophia feeling tickled out of her mind without really knowing where and why she suddenly (at the most inappropriate times) feels the nasty tickling all over her little body. Of course the tickling and the confusion and embarrassment it causes her are just the beginning.

As soon as she mentions that it cannot be hypnosis that makes her feel funny, she turns into an obedient ROBOT with no other desire than to please its master.

Last but not least, she ends up as a kneeling love slave who wants.....

Limp body manipulation, eye checks and...

File Size :265mb
Duration :00:20:41

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

http://fboom.me/file/5f6fad2af8391/Sophia__The_Robot_Movie.wmv