Author
Mister Krol
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jun 06, 2016 7:56 pm
Cherry's Full Training Session

screenshot
screenshot

Part 1 Initial Programming- Cherry gets her initial programming. Mindless Stripping. Can only say colors when she talks (very funny when she gets angry). Unknowingly flaunts and displays her naked body while in conversation. Mantras.

Part 2 Mindless Orgasms - Cherry is compelled to mindlessly use a vibrator. She cums over and over while repeating mantra, her toes curl and her thighs shake but she stays deeply in trance.

Part 3 Mindless Cock Sucking Slave - Cherry is in trance, she is compelled to suck and worship a cock while repeating her submissive mantra, even while cum drips out of her mouth she doesn't stop.

Part 4 Helpless and Used - Cherry believes she cannot move and doesn't remember where she is. The stranger in the ski mask terrifies her as he has her way, but she still can't hold back the climaxes he inflicts on her as her body is in an unexplainable orgasmic state that she can't control. A good demonstration of jut how much control over her thoughts and sensation the programming has had.

File Size :1.32gb
Resolution :1280x720mp4
Duration :00:59:50

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

http://fboom.me/file/a6fdc4b57ca06/Cherry%27s_Full_Training_Session.part1.rar

http://fboom.me/file/8f8f1c5e41323/Cherry%27s_Full_Training_Session.part2.rar

http://fboom.me/file/0a1c8374b6cf9/Cherry%27s_Full_Training_Session.part3.rar
Added: Jun 07, 2016 8:00 am
Dasiy Full Sesson MP4 720 Hypno Hypnosis

screenshot
screenshot

Part 1
Daisy believes she is here to be helped with her anxiety issues. We put her under and then have her walk around the room repeating her obedience mantras. She is deeply under, and her eyes are rolled far back in her head. Next, we put her out again and program her to find her clothes very comfortable. She is programmed to remove them without even being aware as she is speaking with us. She then is commanded into her mesmerized state while fully nude, walking and crawling around the room while repeating her mantras. Finally, she is put under and programmed to be a puppy. She happily runs on all fours, yapping, wagging her tail, and begging for treats.
Part 2 Orgasm Therapy
Daisy believes that she is now back for another day of therapy. She has been programmed to be unable to take the hitachi off of her pussy once she begins masturbating. Now awake, we tell her that the best thing to treat anxiety is to have orgasms. She refuses to masturbate but then is told to OBEY. She falls into her predetermined mode and begins using the hitachi on her self. She has multiple hard orgasms and slips out of her haze, but the programming remains. She is unable to move the hitachi away from her now throbbing pussy. She begins to spasm and convulse, even falling out of the chair. She loses total control of her body and screams and thrashes as she struggles to move the wand away. Finally, when the floor is wet from her pussy, we put her out. This was incredible how deeply she was programmed.

Part 3
Daisy is (she thinks) back for a week later for her next therapy. She is deeply programmed at this point. Acting as her "therapist," I explain that her problems all stem from a powerful Oral Fixation, and the best way to treat it is by performing Oral sex as regularly as possible. She is very embarrassed and laughs a little nervously, looking away. When I further explain that it needs to be in a clinical setting and that she needs to suck my penis regularly, she begins getting uncomfortable and angry. That is, until she is commanded to obey.
Part 4 Little "China" Doll
Now that we have completed Daisy's "therapy," we have decided to have some fun. She is an inanimate "China Doll." (To be politically correct, she really is of Korean background.) We pose her in multiple positions and use her unmoving but still very soft and welcoming body as a fuck doll.

File Size :1.62gb
Duration :01:11:37

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

http://fboom.me/file/335eb73ce5125/Dasiy_Full_Sesson_MP4_720_Hypno_Hypnosis.part1.rar

http://fboom.me/file/7c208ae871902/Dasiy_Full_Sesson_MP4_720_Hypno_Hypnosis.part2.rar

http://fboom.me/file/fcfec2eff115d/Dasiy_Full_Sesson_MP4_720_Hypno_Hypnosis.part3.rar
Added: Jun 07, 2016 3:34 pm
Princess Rene - BBC H-Y-P-N-O

screenshot
screenshot

Rene lulls you into obeying her every word, she sits at the edge of her bed, licks her lips and squeezes her breasts whilst hypnotizing you.

Listen and relax as I brainwash you to become even MORE addicted to BBC! You want the BBC. You love the BBC. You will wet your lips in anticipation of that big, juicy, superior cock fucking the back of your bitch boy throat! I know you want it. I know you crave it. Come and get it, my BBC-loving, horny, stroke slut!

File Size :264mb
Duration :00:06:04

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

http://fboom.me/file/658ad3684ccd8/Princess_Rene_-_BBC_H-Y-P-N-O.mp4
Added: Jun 08, 2016 3:01 pm
Cadence Luxx in Robot Secretary

screenshot
screenshot

Scene One: Working her boss hard

Candence is the best secretary he's ever had, completing all her work in record time. She's very good at her job except that she's so distractedly hot that her boss can't stop thinking about her. He needs to fire her or fuck her but she's too competent to fire and wont fuck him, so what's a boss to do? Pulling up an experimental app on his phone he tries one last thing...

Cadence freezes, unable to move, unable to speak. Her boss gets close to her and runs his hands over her. He pulls down her skirt and unfreezes her to watch her reaction. oh sh*t that's embarrassing She says quickly pulling up her skirt. He freezes her again and opens her shirt, playing with her breasts before unfreezing. Oh my god, I'm so sorry about this She says dressing.

Strip for me and do a dance He commands. Cadence has no thoughts in her head, doing as she's told. She gives her boss the show of a lifetime letting him touch her as she grinds on his lap. The program wares off and she wakes in shock and horror. What's going on! She yells as he freezes the helpless secretary.

Scene Two: Corporate whore

Suck my cock He commands her. The only thought she has is to serve and worship him. Cadence gets to her knees and sucks like an empty headed bimbo slut. Sucking his cock all the way down and gobbling his balls she attacks him with her mouth. Completely lost in the need to make him cum only the tiny thought in the back of her mind tells her that this is wrong.

He cums his big load all over her smiling robot face, pleasure flowing through her at completing her program. What the fuck! She yells, waking from her robot state. Is that fucking cum on my face! I'm going to HR! She grabs her clothes and does the walk of shame through the office.
Category: FEMALE TRAINING
Related Categories: DOLL FETISH, MILF, FREEZE, ROBOTS
Keywords: robots, cadence luxx, robot, female training, doll, milf, alex adams

File Size :768mb
Resolution :1920x1080wmv
Duration :00:14:01

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

http://fboom.me/file/50d676af5cd57/Cadence_Luxx_in_Robot_Secretary.part1.rar

http://fboom.me/file/7d6095f975f0e/Cadence_Luxx_in_Robot_Secretary.part2.rar
Added: Jun 08, 2016 8:58 pm
Cory chase - Parker Swazye in Robot Wife Test Drive

screenshot
screenshot

Scene One: Bot or not

Parker and Cory walk stiffly into the living room at your command. Their bodies and minds completely controlled by you. Unfreeze you tell them. Where am I? They both ask. They don't know each other or where they are. You explain to them that they are Milf bots, made and programmed to serve him. This man is crazy Parker says and you freeze both of them. If they want to pretend to be real people then your going to play with them.

You make them touch each others breasts and unfreeze them to see their reactions. They freak out and you delight in their emotions. Refreezing them you pull open their clothes and watch as they frantically try to put their cloths back on. This just wont do you think and make them topless.

Scene Two: Binary toys

You keep playing with them, programming one to like touching breasts and one to hate touching breasts. They yell at you and continue to freak out until you freeze them again. You make them strip for you, until their completely naked and unfreeze them to watch their complete embarrassment.

You tell them to kiss and masturbate for you on the couch. As they complete your commands you turn them back to normal to laugh at them before transforming them into your play things again. They cum for you like the sluts they are moaning and screaming in pleasure. You send each of them away to recharge and reprogram satisfied for now.
Category: ROBOTS
Related Categories: DOLL FETISH, LIMP FETISH, FREEZE
Keywords: cory chase, parker swazye, robot, doll fetish, doll

File Size :403mb
Resolution :960x540mp4
Duration :00:26:14

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

http://fboom.me/file/902ec6c35ed7c/Cory_chase_-_Parker_Swazye_in_Robot_Wife_Test_Drive.mp4
Added: Jun 09, 2016 2:42 pm
Cristi Ann in Return of the Rockstar

screenshot
screenshot

Scene One: Checking in on a fan

She's reported on celebrities and rock stars but Cristi has only freaked out about one. The last time she interviewed him she from shock, and in her state he made her into a sex doll. It was one of the best nights of her life. As she explains to her friend what happened he walks in to her room. I just wanted to check on you He says and Cristi quickly drops the phone.

I can't believe you came to visit me again! She screams. She starts breathing heaving and her eyes roll back in her head. She on the couch and the rock star does his thing. He pulls on her clothes, pulling up her shirt and touching her perfect breasts. Cristi wakes to find him sucking on her breasts only to pass out again.

Oh my god, he's kissing me She wakes, swoons and falls again. He pulls off her clothes and licks her sweet pussy as she comes in and out. Taking her head he has her suck his cock her waking and passing out again and again while she sucks. I can't believe this, I'm your biggest fan

Scene Two: I love when you pass out

Cristi wakes long enough to see him put his cock between her legs and thrust inside of her. She is living a fantasy that threatens to overwhelm her world. She struggles to stay awake and has to be slapped to keep awake. I'm sorry, I just, its too much She says.

I don't know if I can help it! She screams and on top of him as he fucks her. He gropes her until she wakes up and keeps on fucking her. I can't stand this she moans, orgasming and passing out. He fucks her until he cums on her pussy. The hot cum sends her into a state of shock and she for good. He leaves her a note under her phone and lets her wake on her own.

She's so happy to have his cum all over her. Cristi looks at the note. In it, it says he wants to marry her, and there's a ring attached to it. How can this be happening! I can't believe it... She says passing out one last time.
Category: LIMP FETISH
Related Categories: FEMALE TRAINING, CREAMPIE
Keywords: cristi ann, luke longly, limp, fucking, female training, mind control, limp, creampie, cream pie

File Size :791mb
Resolution :1280x720wmv
Duration :00:24:20

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

http://fboom.me/file/8cd5e58e88f65/Cristi_Ann_in_Return_of_the_Rockstar.part1.rar

http://fboom.me/file/800b0c23f6c2a/Cristi_Ann_in_Return_of_the_Rockstar.part2.rar
Added: Jun 09, 2016 9:36 pm
Cory's Super Heroine Adventures - Dava Foxx in Enslaving Wunder Woman

screenshot
screenshot

Scene One: Lasso brainwashing

Someone help me! Wunder Woman screams. Tied by her golden lasso with her arms over her head she struggles to get free. The home owner walks in to find the superheroine helpless. Help me out of this She tells him.

When his hand reaches for her breasts instead she yells at him. No Stop it! He rubs her tight pussy while he gropes her perfect tits. She's powerless to stop him from violating every inch of her. Pulling down her panties he licks her making Wunder Woman moan, even though she tries not to. He ties the lasso around her neck and makes her suck his cock. Gods, she's even starting to like it. The rope works it's magic, making Wunder Woman completely submissive. Oh yes master She whispers to him, now under his control.

Scene Two: Lasso returns

The next day Wunder Woman comes back to please her new master. Sucking his cock and riding his face, she's lost in lust. Her mind is cloudy. Why is she doing this? She thinks but can't stop.

She pushes his big cock deep inside her and fucks him as only a superheroine can. To please him she gets to her knees and smiles as he shoots his big load all over her face and tits. Thank you master. We're going to do this every night She tells him.
Category: SUPERHEROINES
Related Categories: SUBMISSIVE SLUTS, MIND FUCK
Keywords: dava foxx, wunder woman, super heroine, blow job, bruce canon, bondage sex, blowjob, mind control

File Size :763mb
Duration :00:21:42

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

http://fboom.me/file/be7689aef2287/Cory%27s_Super_Heroine_Adventures_-_Dava_Foxx_in_Enslaving_Wunder_Woman.part1.rar

http://fboom.me/file/951f4c0d443aa/Cory%27s_Super_Heroine_Adventures_-_Dava_Foxx_in_Enslaving_Wunder_Woman.part2.rar
Added: Jun 10, 2016 7:40 am
Sophia Leone in The Best Limp Star

screenshot
screenshot

Sophia has been watching videos online, producers are paying big bucks for actresses that can go limp. I just want to be the best Sophia tells her friend. So I took a bunch of sleeping pills He doesnt understand why she would do this. I'm getting tired She says falling over into his arms.

Are you all right? He asks. Sophia wakes back up and asks how she did. You did great. It really turned me on He tells her taking out a rag and forcefully covering her face. Sophia struggles as she loses consciousness. Now with her truly out, he can do what he always wanted to. He lifts her up and sets her on the couch, pulling up her shirt and touching her tits. He reposition's her a few times as he strips her tight clothes off and throws them to the floor. The perfect naked girl in front of him, he gropes and violates her before picking her up and bringing her into his bedroom to be his limp sex doll.
Category: LIFT & CARRY
Related Categories: LIFT & CARRY, LIMP FETISH
Keywords: sophia leone, bruce canon, limp, lift and carry, taboo

File Size :513mb
Duration :00:13:42

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

http://fboom.me/file/ab913e9249448/Sophia_Leone_in_The_Best_Limp_Star.wmv
Added: Jun 10, 2016 3:05 pm
Mister Krol
Added: Jun 10, 2016 8:12 pm
Redhead Vampire Seduces Redhead Slave

screenshot
screenshot

Ludella Hahn is a redheaded vampire who has found herself a redheaded victim (Chrissy Daniels) while clubbing and was invited back to her room for a drink...and she took that invitation to mean a drink of Chrissy. She takes off her coat to reveal she has been wearing nothing but lingerie and stockings.

She puts Chrissy into a trance when she seems concerned about Ludella's intentions. Now Chrissy is under her control...and she's made to enjoy every moment they have together. Ludella bares her fangs in delight taking in Chrissy's scent. She makes her strip and LICKS her bosom to taste her. Chrissy moans in pleasure while Ludella has her remove her bra so she can lick her nipples. Then Ludella removes her own so that Chrissy can return the favor, licking her nipples and groping her BIG BOOBS. They enjoy each other until Ludella can no longer stand her hunger, then she sinks her teeth in Chrissy's neck and has that drink. When she's done feeding, she keeps Chrissy in the trance to enjoy her some more, having her go start a bubble bath for them. She licks her lips in satisfaction.

This clip includes: Vampires, Mesmerizing, Brainwashing, Magic Control, **** Lesbian, Tit Play, Trance, Erotic Magic, Magic Control, Supernatural & Nudity

File Size :322mb
Duration :00:14:16

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

http://fboom.me/file/1a8acf967608f/Redhead_Vampire_Seduces_Redhead_Slave.mp4

Redhead Vampire Seduces Redhead Slave

screenshot
screenshot

Ludella Hahn is a redheaded vampire who has found herself a redheaded victim (Chrissy Daniels) while clubbing and was invited back to her room for a drink...and she took that invitation to mean a drink of Chrissy. She takes off her coat to reveal she has been wearing nothing but lingerie and stockings.

She puts Chrissy into a trance when she seems concerned about Ludella's intentions. Now Chrissy is under her control...and she's made to enjoy every moment they have together. Ludella bares her fangs in delight taking in Chrissy's scent. She makes her strip and LICKS her bosom to taste her. Chrissy moans in pleasure while Ludella has her remove her bra so she can lick her nipples. Then Ludella removes her own so that Chrissy can return the favor, licking her nipples and groping her BIG BOOBS. They enjoy each other until Ludella can no longer stand her hunger, then she sinks her teeth in Chrissy's neck and has that drink. When she's done feeding, she keeps Chrissy in the trance to enjoy her some more, having her go start a bubble bath for them. She licks her lips in satisfaction.

This clip includes: Vampires, Mesmerizing, Brainwashing, Magic Control, **** Lesbian, Tit Play, Trance, Erotic Magic, Magic Control, Supernatural & Nudity

File Size :322mb
Duration :00:14:16

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

http://fboom.me/file/1a8acf967608f/Redhead_Vampire_Seduces_Redhead_Slave.mp4
Added: Jun 11, 2016 3:25 pm
Hypnotrick - Lisa

screenshot
screenshot

This girl Lisa came to me cause she wanted to quit smoking. She had heard that hypnosis could cure how her addiction to cigarettes. This girl had huge, I mean HUGE tits! I just wanted to stick my cock in between them! I asked her how she had heard of me, and she said that she found me in the phonebook. Shit am I ever glad that she called me first.

Anyways I put her in a trance and titty fucked those fun bags like she was a blow up sex doll. It was great I fucked her so hard doggy style that I had to jizz on her back. I realized that I might have banged her for a little too long because I had to hurry to get her clothes on before my next client showed up!

File Size :223mb
Resolution :640x480wmv
Duration :00:30:19

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

http://fboom.me/file/bb62692ab9401/Hypnotrick_-_Lisa.wmv
Added: Jun 12, 2016 8:47 am
Stolen Device 2

screenshot
screenshot

File Size :39.2mb
Resolution :720x404mp4
Duration :00:11:51

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

http://fboom.me/file/c74b35d803a06/Stolen_Device_2.mp4
Added: Jun 12, 2016 3:54 pm
Subconscious desires...

screenshot
screenshot

JC and Pocahontas, two stunningly beautiful and naturally extremely horny young women, experienced something so intense, new and exciting that afternoon at my place that it not only exceeded their expectations but also their wildest (wet) dreams. Needless to say, I was just as blown away by not only the fact that both turned out to be excellent subjects but also by the intensely sizzling hot chemistry between our two hotties. I am sure you guys remember JC, our tall beautiful Amazon, who has been trained here not only for the first time ever but who has also helped me train a couple of sweet young subs before. I was actually thinking of inviting a guy to the session ( which is what some of you asked me to do for a while now) that day but then I found out that JC does these kind of scenes with her boyfriend only and that would have been too easy. I mean, what is the point in training a girl to get fucked by the same guy she fucks at home. Anyway, I am glad I did not because, as mentioned, the two together were just the perfect match. Pocahontas is naturally submissive and certainly new to all this which made it intensely arousing to watch her give in and surrender to whatever I had in mind for my two horny toys.

Both enjoy and are turned on by women which made me decide to let them be fully aware of Lana's presence throughout a good part of the session and that turned out to make it even more exciting. The idea of being watched by another woman was so arousing for both of them that it made them let go of any inhibitions in no time. I could go on and on about how different and exciting the session was but I am sure you will want to see it for yourself. BTW, let me know if you would like us to ever shoot a session with some boy/girl scenes as we might consider it depending on whether or not enough of you are
interested in watching something like that.

Pocahontas had never been trained which made me decide to start with her and to prepare her for JC who would soon be taking advantage of her under my strict, let's call it, " supervision."

File Size :81.3mb
Resolution :640x360wmv
Duration :00:14:02

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

http://fboom.me/file/81011d20b184b/Subconscious_desires....wmv
Added: Jun 12, 2016 10:04 pm
Warm up

screenshot
screenshot

I started preparing Poca (I decided to shorten her name for the rest of the clip descriptions) to respond to JC's voice in the last segment and now it is time to warm her up for a sexual experience she could have never imagined. I knew, when her body started to quiver and shake under my suggestion, that this would turn into one of the hottest sessions I have ever done. The feeling of having no control over her body and mind and that she would soon meet a woman who will take advantage of her is what seems to drive her crazy for lust and before long he body goes into lustful convulsions. First though, our little girl has to learn that she has to wait for my permission to explode and to show me her surrender. Poca goes nuts and her wide open eyes stare into nothingness while she quivers under my suggestions. Very hot start which shows how susceptible Poca is and how horny our little girl already is.

File Size :75mb
Duration :00:07:13

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

http://fboom.me/file/86227fd321c37/Warm_up.wmv
Added: Jun 13, 2016 8:23 am
Eaten out and used

screenshot
screenshot

Remember you are only your masters instrument

Now it is time to bring in JC, who could not wait to get her hands on our beautiful and, by now, mindlessly under, young girl. I never thought I would see JC even slightly nervous but the idea of being able to do with her new beautiful toy whatever she wants makes her almost not believe her luck. JC really likes girls which you will see very soon. She starts testing the water, so to speak, by giving her commands and by fondling her body. Poca just stands there with her big eyes staring into nothingness while her body starts to quiver. JC orders Poca to go down and to take off her mistresses shoes. Poca is ordered to strip and to expose her beautiful body while being fondled an orgasmed on command.

Now it is time to make JC my willing instrument. JC is still trained from before and as soon as the laser hits her forehead, her eyes go dim, her smile disappears and she is back under my control. I missed my masters control over me, thank you for having me back master. As I always say, two slaves are better than one. Both are trained to answer my orders by saying yes master before Poca has to learn what it feels like to be eaten out by another woman. What comes next is not easy to describe.
Poca goes nuts under JC tongue while I slowly remove the rest of her mind, will and thoughts. As I always say, a distracted mind is easily controlled. Speaking of control, I usually do the breath controlled orgasm training a bit later in the session but I had a feeling that it would drive Poca insane while experiencing her first tongue lashing by another woman. Sure enough, she lays right down and surrenders unconditionally to her master. Yes masters, intense mindless stares, controlled orgasm training.

File Size :161mb
Duration :00:11:04

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

http://fboom.me/file/03be8cb79fa92/Eaten_out_and_used.wmv