Author
holiretor
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 14, 2019 8:00 pm
Title: April 10, 2019 - Whitney Wright/Fresh Meat: Whitney Wright Is Bound And Fucked
screenshot
screenshot

Description: Whitney has shot for a few other Kink sites, but this is our first time getting her tied up and machine fucked. We start by giving her a ball gag and telling her to put it in her mouth, then make sure that she makes it tight. Her pussy instantly gets wet and she can't wait to start masturbating. She removes most of her clothes and then puts the vibe on her pussy. The orgasms pour out of this little slut and we can't wait to get her tied up and fuck her with the machines. We start with her on the bed and helpless against the head board, with her legs spread wide and her arms tied up and away from her body. The machine slides inside of her already wet pussy and begins fucking her. Her eyes roll back for the first orgasm as she gets a taste of how well she is going to get fucked today. After more orgasms than she thought she was going to get all day, we move on to the next scene. Next we fold her half into a pile driver with her ass and pussy up high for all to see. The machine is positioned and inserted into her wet cunt. The machine is turned up fast so we can ensure she is overwhelmed with non stop orgasms. She is allowed to have the vibe, but the machines seem to be doing a good enough job that she barely uses it. Next we have her standing above the next machine. It begins to slide in and out of her soaking wet pussy as she drools from the gag in her mouth. Her body glistens from the drool running down her body. We tell her to use the vibe until she can't take it anymore, and she does to crank out more and more orgasm until she is completely spent.

Format: MP4
Duration: 40 Min
Size: 1478 Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:
Download | Play it online
Added: Apr 15, 2019 12:03 am
Title: April 11, 2019 - Chanel Preston, Jane Wilde/Operation Catfish: Chanel Preston Trains Jane Wilde For Secret Mission
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Report on recruit Jane Wilde. Female. Age 20. Recruit Wilde's qualifications for Operation Catfish are excellent and she has been delivered to Special Agent Chanel Preston for one-on-one examination and training using the following methods. 1: Recruit bound to a chair. Agent Preston will strip her naked, spreading her legs and exposing her pussy. Breasts groped, slapped. Nipples squeezed. Thighs slapped. Pussy slapped and fondled. 2: Recruit Wilde is blindfolded.

Duration: 63 Min
Size: 2314 Mb

Download:
Added: Apr 15, 2019 4:06 am
Title: April 12, 2019 - Bill Bailey, Demi Sutra/Stockholm Slut: Demi Sutra gets fuck-love struck by captor Bill Bailey
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Bill Bailey has a suitcase full of cash and an FBI man hot on his trail. He enters the first house he sees to lay low and catches the beautiful and naked Demi Sutra by surprise. Demi screams as she catches sight of Bill and they struggle. Bill overpowers Demi, slaps her face, ties her up and gags her. Once she's all tied up, Bill has a moment to appreciate her lithe petite frame. He feels up her tits and pussy as she struggles in bondage, unable to escape her captor.

Duration: 57 Min
Size: 2077 Mb

Download:
Added: Apr 15, 2019 8:07 am
Title: Apr 12, 2019: Gaslit | Sasha Heart/No one believes Sasha Heart.
screenshot

screenshot

Description: These pills, these awful pills! He keeps giving them to me. Every night! Then he takes me! Takes me to his dungeon. I know what he wants. That sicko freak! He wants my body. He makes me touch myself. He hits me and violates me.

Then he puts me back in bed. He pretends I'm having nightmares. He tells me I'm dreaming it all, but I know the truth. I know what he's doing to me. He can't trick me. The pills make me feel weird. When I take them I can't stop him. I have to do what he says.

I threaten to tell the doctors, but he's friends with the doctors. They'll never believe me. Or maybe they know what he's doing and they don't care.

Duration: 54:42 Min
Size: 2995 Mb

Download:
Added: Apr 16, 2019 12:00 am
Title: Sexy Yui Tachiki has a full of punishments experience
screenshot

screenshot

Description: An evening at a glass of wine with these men, gets a very rough one for Yui Tachiki. She is tied in red ropes and has her ass cheeks slapped. Her hard nipples are roughly sucked while she is pulled by her hair. This whore has to suck two full of chocolate cocks she gets really dirty. Her labia are spread with an instrument and she gets three pieces of vegetables in her crack. More, Yui is fucked with a glass and has her pussy caught in an instrument and licked. Then, she is aroused with toys on slit and tits.

Duration: 47 Min
Size: 1069 Mb
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
Added: Apr 16, 2019 12:09 pm
Title: Yui Shimizu gets cum in slit after double team
screenshot
screenshot

Description: Yui Shimizu is kissed and has her nipples sucked by two men same time. Her hairy slit is licked and she sucks a cock with very much passion. She is fingered so fast, in the very wet pussy. While having a cock between her boobies, this babe is fucked in her mouth by another dick. Yui has a toy in her asshole while another one works on her clit. This slut is fucked in the crack and in the asshole by these two men, same time. She is fucked so fast in the vagina while her mouth is pumped, too.

Duration: 46 Min
Size: 1023 Mb

Download:
Added: Apr 16, 2019 4:11 pm
Title: Farting Top Model By Lola Mello And Vivi
screenshot

screenshot

Description: One of our top latina models, Lola Mello in white fishnet do a farting domination on her slave who continously switching the TV, so she has to punish her. She orders her to lay on the bed, Lola sit on her face and make her to eat out her butthole while she is farting in Vivi's mouth. She lick it in many position sensitively while Lola release a lot of fart in her dirty little mouth.

Duration: 31 Min
Size: 1410 Mb

Download:
Added: Apr 16, 2019 8:00 pm
Title: Kiss My Feets Two Bitches By Karina Cruel And Fabi And Bia
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Quality: HD Karina Cruel is counting her money in the bed, then her two slaves, Fabi and Bia comes in to begging for some money. Karina is willing to add them some cash, but only with one condition: if they give her an unforgettable feet licking. They kneel on the ground and start sucking her feet, then Karina go to the end of the bed, where Bia lay under her feet and suck her ankle while Fabi sucking her toes from the other side. Every bit of Karina's leg gets wet from the lot of feet kissing and the girls get the money what they deserved.

Duration: 25 Min
Size: 965 Mb

Download:
Added: Apr 19, 2019 9:05 am
Title: Only the most intense play for Victoria will do.
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Victoria Voxxx is a tough cookie. No time is waisted putting her in a difficult position. With her arms above her head she's already struggling before the show even starts. Alice is just a head on a barrel as the members begin asking questions.

It's time for some extreme Voxxxing. The show starts with Victoria's legs being pulled apart. So wide in fact that she's barely able to stand on the floor. To come down she has to offer the members something. Her first offers are not adequate, but soon enough she's getting it.

After coming down off the suspension Victoria gets impaled. It's the one pole prison and it's deep this time. The electricity is hooked up and the interrogation begins. Any answer the members don't like results in a stiff shock.

Duration: 55:07 Min
Size: 3007 Mb

Download:
Added: Apr 20, 2019 9:00 am
Title: April 19, 2019 -Tommy Pistol, Alina Lopez/Headshot Horror: Alina Lopez exploited!
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Aspiring actress Alina Lopez is excited to get headshots done by industry professional Tommy Pistol. To alleviate some of the cost, she agrees to a work trade in which she models with some of Tommy's sex products. She arrives ready to shoot and in no time, Tommy is snapping pictures of Alina with various sex toys. When Tommy pressures Alina to strip down to her bra and panties, Alina is unsure but willing to do what it takes to get a recommendation from the famous Mr. Pistol. But when he pushes her too far, she begins gathering her things to leave--until Tommy tells her that he'll post her sexy photos on social media for the whole world to see unless she finishes the shoot. Alina acquiesces and soon finds herself tied up with her nipples clamped and gagged at the mercy of a crazed and horny photographer.

Duration: 49 Min
Size: 1816 Mb

Download:
Added: Apr 20, 2019 5:05 pm
Title: April 18, 2019 - Victoria Voxxx/Victoria Voxxx Endures Extreme Torment in Grueling Steel Bondage
screenshot

screenshot

Description: We have seen what Victoria Voxxx is capable of handling when it comes to extreme treatment from The Pope. She has proven that she is one of the toughest models around, so you have to ask yourself what the hell can these two do that's going to top what has already been done? Well...we're glad you asked. Victoria is on her back in a grueling back arch with her legs bent below her and her arms restrained with steel shackles. Her legs are spread, per the usual to allow easy access to her honey hole. The Pope enters and begins to inspect her body, with a few nice hits to warm up her flesh for the upcoming brutality.

Duration: 53 Min
Size:

Download:
Added: Apr 21, 2019 5:11 am
Title: April 18, 2019 - Sicilia Ricci, Erix X/All Wrapped Up and Nowhere to Go - In 2 Parts
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Master of kinky sex, Dr. Swallow, is at it again. This time with a very unusual set of implements! Dressed in only 7 inch ballet point heels, saran wrap and wrist cuffs, Sicilia submits to him as he suspends her from above and uses a delightful combination of clamps and clothespins to the nipples and tongue, a large vibrator bound to her clit, a truly remarkable suction device applied to her engorged clit, and a bit of loving bdsm play. After teasing and bringing her to several massive orgasms, he sits beneath her as she takes his cock into her pussy while still suspended from above for a dramatic happy ending.

Duration: 16 Min
Size: 594 Mb

Download:
Added: Apr 22, 2019 5:00 am
Title: Katy Sky in a Submissive Situation
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Katy Sky is having a rough time in the basement with the sexy Daphne Klyde. After Daphne warmed up her pussy with some nice tools, it is time for her to cum.

Duration: 22 Min
Size: 780 Mb

Download:
Added: Apr 22, 2019 9:02 pm
Title: Apr 13, 2019: More Extreme Part 2 | Alex More/Alex suffers a lot in the next episode of her live show.
screenshot
screenshot

Description: Alex comes off the Tremor, pussy still dripping from her intense orgasm. She's told to put her face in Brooke's crotch while the next position is setup. The problem is that she has to kneel on the spike board. Brooke is told to count down from 30, every time she gets to 1 Alex has to change position causing more pain.

Alex is tied up and suspended. She makes a great punching bag. Hits to the gut, face, ass, and chest cause her to scream out. She begs for the box to stand on. That's only a slight reprieve before the cattle prod is brought in. Alex gets some harsh shocks.

Alex needs to be punished. She's a total fuck up. She prefers thuddy pain. The paddles come out and Alex's ass turns a bright red and then a dark purple.

Duration: 53:22 Min
Size: 2914 Mb

Download:
Added: Apr 24, 2019 9:05 am
Title: Control Air In The Pool Extreme Suffer For Sammy
screenshot
screenshot

Description: Domina tortures her slave Sammy in the swimmingpool by smothering her in a really cruel way. Sammy must to lie between her domina's strong scissorhold, and try to not panic, when the domina push her head under the water, and keep it there for along-long time. Poor Sammy has to fight with full power to get some oxygen, and take some deep breath, before the domina push her body under the water again. Domina's imagination is inexhaustible, she even use a towel to smother Sammy better and better. She makes a good job, for poor Sammy's bad luck.

Duration: 7 Min
Size: 436 Mb

Download: