Author
holiretor
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 27, 2019 9:00 pm
Title: April 24, 2019 - Lauren Phillips/Busty Redhead Lauren Phillips Gets Machine Fucked In The Dungeon
screenshot
screenshot

Description: Lauren is finally on Fucking Machines! The wait is finally over, and believe us, it's going to be worth it. Lauren starts out sitting on the slave stool and she slowly begins to reveal her sexy body. She barely gets her tits out for us before she breaks out the vibe and presses it firmly against her wet pussy. The moaning begins instantly and the orgasms follow shortly after that. Once the orgasms begin, it seems that they just keep coming. We sit Lauren down in a comfy chair, throw her legs over the arms of the chair and slide the machine into her tight pussy.

Format: MP4
Duration: 47 Min
Size: 1712 Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:
Download | Play it online
Added: Apr 28, 2019 9:12 pm
Title: April 25, 2019 - Patricia MedicalySado, Anna/Submissive's Punishment
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Lady Patricia punishes her submissive girl for her bad behavior of having sex with a slave without her mistress' permission.

Duration: 7 Min
Size: 255 Mb

Download:
Added: Apr 29, 2019 1:15 am
Title: April 24, 2019 - Welsh Rebel, Pascal White/Welsh: A Weekend Of Domestic Slavery
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Yet another skanky slag who should know better, graces us with her useless presence. Let me introduce Welsh Rebel, who for everyone's benefit basically said yes to everything we threw at her sexually. Welsh Rebel turned up the day before the shoot. She was working nearby on the Friday, miles from home, so I invited her to come round Saturday morning, sleep over, then we'd do our stuff first thing Sunday. What she wasn't expecting was for me to turn the camcorder on within 20 minutes of her arriving and order her to strip down in front of it.

Duration: 49 Min
Size: 1812 Mb

Download:
Added: May 02, 2019 7:04 pm
Title: Courtney Shea - Disobedient Courtney
screenshot
screenshot

Description: Feisty Courtney is used to doing whatever she wants, whenever she wants and Feenix is going to teach her that that's not how it works at He starts off by stringing her up, leaving one leg free. He electrifies her with the TENS unit, canes and spanks her. As he vibrates her plump pussy, she cums once without permission, so Feenix teaches her about obedience by pulling a few more orgasms out of her weakened body. Next, she is strapped into a backbend. She is flogged and covered in clothespins. Feenix attaches her pussy lips to her toes and canes her clit until she is whimpering in pain. But the pussy torture is not through just yet...Feenix puts a weighted crotch rope on her sensitive pussy lips as he whips her a bit longer until she finally apologizes for her disobedience. Courtney refuses to address Feenix as Sir, so he continues her punishment. She is put in a neck stock and the ball gag is removed and she is flogged until, in tears, she finally submits and calls him by his proper title. Now that she is cooperative and submissive, she is allowed some pleasure and she takes it, moaning through some intense orgasms. But she disobeys again. Finally, Feenix secures Courtney in some predicament bondage, pussy and ripe breasts exposed for some more torment and a final chance to to obey. He electrifies, clamps and vibes her until she is desperetly trying to keep from cumming. Feenix will allow it, but she has to say please, and call him Sir. In the end, she gives up her disobedience and gives in to the pleasure..

Duration: 29 Min
Size: 316 Mb

Download:
D Download | Play it online
Added: May 03, 2019 5:10 am
Title: Pony Girl Swimmingpool Humiliation By Caroline Zimmerman-Ingrid Bee And Eliete
screenshot
screenshot

Description: This blonde girl rides really wild! She humiliates her victim in the swimming pool and in the garden. During the domination, you will be able to see the giant Caroline Zimmerman's tits and shaved pussy. Eliete, the ponygirl accepts her punishment from the domina. Eliete wears only a sexy bikini, so you can take a look on her hot body, too.This video is a must for you if you like underwater fetish and ponyplaying. This footage will blow your mind if you are into humiliation. You are also going to see the pain on Eliete's face while Caroline Zimmerman pulls her hair. And the ponygirl just can't do anything about it...

Duration: 24 Min
Size: 1336 Mb
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
Added: May 03, 2019 7:10 am
Title: Hand Smother Fight By Mel Costa And Paulinha
screenshot
screenshot

Description: Breast smothering is really sexy, don't you think? And it's even better if it's done by two girls! You can also see handsmother in this handfetish video. The big-breasted Mel Costa tortures her slave, Paulinha. Her hands are tied under her thighs. The smothering is done with Mel Costa's well-manicured, sexy hands. The domina lies on her slave and puts her nipples into Paulinha's mouth. In this Brazilian girl-with-girl handfetish video, Mel Costa and Paulinha wear seductive clothes. The domination is really successfull, because Paulinha suffers a lot of the torture. However, Mel Costa doesn't mind it at all, she just keeps doing the handsmothering.

Duration: 28 Min
Size: 1386 Mb

Download:
Added: May 04, 2019 10:00 pm
Title: Mary Jane Pumped by the Airchair
screenshot

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

Description: Mary Jane... Hmmm, what do we do with this one? One can come up with all sorts of things to do around here, but, this time we are strapping Mary Jane down for a good, hard, and fast Air Chair fucking! Strapped in tight and cinched down harder by a flick of the switch, Mary Jane is in for a ride she will never forget. As usual, Lydia will man the controls, and, as we all know, she will use a few other tricks to get this helpless girl to cum over and over... Check it... It's all here!

Duration: 41 Min
Size: 419 Mb
Resolution: 640x480

Download:
PART 1
PART 2
Added: May 05, 2019 8:07 am
Title: Pussy Ass Bitch
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Mickey Mod can't resist the scent of a beautiful bad ass Jane Wilde. He used to be her inside man until she went rogue and fucked him over. Now he's going to pay her a visit and show her who is boss with some serious BDSM, sensory deprivation, hardcore sex and more. After a cat and mouse take down Mickey turns the tables on Ms Wilde and makes her stuff all the money into his pockets. Then he unzips his trousers and pulls his big dick out for Jane to marvel at.

Duration: 54 Min
Size: 1970 Mb

Download:
Added: May 06, 2019 12:22 am
Title: May 3, 2019 - Cathy Heaven, Demetri XXX, Jamie Barry/Masked Men In Top Hats Fuck A Dirty Tramp
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Cathy is the lady of the house, walking around in nothing more than her sexy lingerie outfit. All of a sudden she's challenged by two hot masked men with their cocks out!

Size: 1038 Mb

Download:
Added: May 06, 2019 12:28 pm
Title: May 1, 2019 - Cj, Lucy Belle/Grovel at my Feet
screenshot

screenshot

Description: The Mistress is in complete control of her pet, leading the docile puppy around on a leash, down on her hands and knees. A gentle tug on her collar brings puppy's head between Lucy's smooth open thighs to lap and lick her Mistress into aroused state of mischief. She slaps and taunts her pet then ties her spread wide to the bed and teases her pussy just enough to heighten her senses. Lucy then turns her attentions to puppy's hind legs, binding her feet together. A few slaps of the whip's handle on her delicate soles, is followed by a dowsing of hot molten candle wax. Puppy squirms and whimpers trying to avoid the wax cascading over her feet and toes. Soon, her Mistress removes the solid wax by beating it off with the handle of the whip eliciting more sobs from puppy. A

Duration: 24 Min
Size: 873 Mb

Download:
Added: May 06, 2019 5:00 pm
Title: May 3, 2019: Turnabout | Anastasia Rose/Anastasia comes to do a job only to find out she's been setup to become a sex slave.
screenshot

screenshot

Description: My friend Murphy said she had a job for me. I just had to sneak into this guys house and knock him out. Pretty simple, not too different from other jobs I'd done.

He knew I was coming. I don't know how. Maybe Murphy set me up.

First he made me knock myself out. When I came to I was strapped down to a board. He removed my clothes. He touched me in ways only my boyfriend should.

When I wouldn't comply with his demands he hurt me. His torments only got worse until I agreed to be obedient.

Now he only hurts me when I don't do what he says. He makes me do things... sexual things... for his pleasure... I'm his sex slave.

Duration: 52:36 Min
Size: 2869 Mb

Download:
Added: May 07, 2019 10:00 pm
Title: May 6, 2019 With: Jane Wilde, Mickey Mod/Little Fuck Slave
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Mickey Mod and Jane Wilde were partners in crime and now that he's the boss, he keeps Jane prisoner in his house to use only for sex. He's chained her to a metal table with a gas mask over her head. Her small natural tits are bound in black rope, and leather cuffs surround her wrists and ankles. Squatting, she rubs her pussy as instructed by Mickey. He's told her to stay right on the edge of cumming, but if she cums she'll be punished. He unlocks the chain and uses it as a leash, pulling Jane buy the neck into another room. He removes the gas mask and in her mouth is a black ball gag. Mickey puts clamps on her nipples and an Hitachi on her clit.

Duration: 64 Min
Size: 2348 Mb

Download:
Added: May 09, 2019 1:47 pm
Title: Lessons in Obedience
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Jade finds herself once again at the mercy of Master Blackthorne. Her crime? flinching, among other things. Master Blackthorne, wonders quietly if she is being disobedient on purpose as she loves the attention, she loves the sensations he creates on her body but most off all our innocent and lovely Jade, loves to cum. In fact by the end of her session, she is begging to cum over and over again.

Duration: 11 Min
Size: 1166 Mb

Download:
Added: May 09, 2019 5:49 pm
Title: Full Speed Ahead
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Lilith is wound up to full speed on the Pony Trainer

Size: 528 Mb

Download:
PART 1
PART 2
Added: May 09, 2019 10:02 pm
Title: Lizzy and Natalya - Bigger Girl Rides Small Girls Face
screenshot

screenshot

Description: 1080 HD Petite Lizzy Lamb seems even smaller while underneath Natalya. Natalya's ass dwarfs Lizzy's little head! Lizzy struggles underneath the weight of the bigger girl. She is totally helpless beneath her. Natalya holds Lizzy down and uses her for her pleasure. Lizzy lays beneath Natalya passively. Natalya bounces higher and harder while grinding. Lizzy is suffering and struggling to breathe, but she tolerates being used sexually by the bigger girl. She doesn't really have a choice, she's too small to fight back. (

Duration: 5 Min
Size: 391 Mb

Download: