Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
Download | Play it online
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 17, 2020 9:55 pm
Title: The Exchange Student (Part 1-5)
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Now all of the boys are naked in front of the gathered fully-clothed women, they must play traditional games from Pierre's country. It all feels very strange an unnatural to the uptight English boys, but their foreign guest is more than happy to show them the way...

PART 5: For the women it's a real treat to have all the boys naked and under their control. They admire and touch their bodies as freely as they want - without concern for how it makes them feel. Having Pierre come to stay has opened their eyes to the benefits of male nudity and they are relishing every second.

Format: MP4
Duration: 48 Min
Size: 784 Mb
Resolution: 960x540

Download:
Download - 383.6 MB
Download - 401.0 MB
Added: Dec 18, 2020 3:00 am
Title: Humiliated for money - Ivan & Stan (Part 1-2)
screenshot

screenshot

Description: In these auditions, it's the girls that call the shots. Their subjects must do whatever they are told and allow themselves to be manhandled however the women see fit. After a while, taking orders from fully-clothed women can seem the most natural thing in the world.

PART 2: The excited girls have stripped their first potential candidate and are now washing him down to make sure he's nice and clean for them. They soap up his naked body and are careful to get into every nook and cranny. Their ministrations must be driving their Ivan wild with lust. But he's not allowed to touch the women unless they say so - he is purely there for their pleasure.

Duration: 18 Min
Size: 184 Mb
Resolution: 640x480

Download:
Download - 184.9 MB
Added: Dec 18, 2020 10:24 pm
Title: Caged Fuck Meat (Part 1 of 4)
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Miss Zara du Rose visits the slave cell, to release one of her sex object who has has been locked away and is very eager to impress and be released. After showing his submission by kissing her beautiful leather boots, she brings him out, locking him to a chain, ready to examine the parts that she is going to use, pulling his tongue out with the forceps and making his cock grow. He lays on the mattress, as Mistress takes pleasure from his eager tongue on her perfect pussy, making sure she grinds he clit into his face, with no regard to his comfort. After her first orgasm, she moves onto his straining, hard dick, her tightness enveloping him as he is told to fuck her hard, without coming, so she can orgasm again. In reward for such exceptional servitude, Zara grants him a release, using her soft, expert hands to rub him to an intense cumshot.

Tags: bondage spread eagle, cage, cum, female orgasm, handjob, long red nails, male sex slave, mouth examination, pussy licking, queening, sex, topless domina

Duration: 7 Min
Size: 209 Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:
Added: Dec 19, 2020 10:35 am
Title: Tease & Denial Strapon (Complete Movie)
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Mistress Nikki enters the dungeon to check on her caged sub, the sight of her latex clad body making him instantly hard, which she wastes no time in using to her advantage, teasing and edging him, rubbing herself against hi, and verbally chastising his position of helplessness. She then tells him he can be released if he wants to have a fucking, though he soon finds out what she means when she puts on her biggest strapon, bending him over and stretching out his hole. He is then given an expert pounding in different positions, truly used, opened up and pounded with the rubber dick, over and over, until she decides to lock him up again, after give another handjob edging and denial.

Tags: anal fingering, cage, cock teasing, edging, rubber catsuit, strapon, strapon fucking, tease and denial

Duration: 32 Min
Size: 1431 Mb

Download:
Added: Dec 19, 2020 2:37 pm
Title: The Toys Of Kayla And Bebe, Part 2 4K (Release date: Dec 17, 2020)
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Featuring Sorceress Bebe, Mistress Kayla (Electricity, CBT)

Duration: 5 Min
Size: 713 Mb
Resolution: 3840x2160

Download:
Added: Dec 19, 2020 6:39 pm
Title: December 14, 2020 - Bizarrlady Lara, Rubber Slave, Slave-C/Lady Lara - Missbraucht Part 2 - 3
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Today I have 2 of my slaves in the studio at the same time. I will abuse these two pathetic slaves like they have never been abused before! One of my slaves was my amusement in a completely ridiculous cat costume, helpless and tied up all while sitting on the fucking machine. The CBT he get now he will never forget in his life. My other slave gets stretched by my StrapOn. until It's ass burns. Then he must lick my Pussy and I use him as my fucking humenm Toielt. All this he must endure with his little dick locked in a chastity cage

With: Bizarrlady Lara, Rubber Slave, Slave-C
Categories: BDSM, Brunette, Cage, CBT, Chastity Play, Confined Cock, Dildo, Dominatrix, Dungeon, Facesitting, Femdom, Fetish, German, High Heels, Kinky, Leather Cuffs, Mask, Nylons Stockings, Piss Play, Rope Bondage, Slave, Strap On, Vaginal Penetration, Vibrator

Duration: 10 Min
Size: 716 Mb

Download:
Added: Dec 20, 2020 10:52 pm
Title: When I'm Happy, they're Happy
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Gorgeous Miss Madison is sitting on her slaves face when this scene opens. "How are you doing under there?" she asks him. A muffled reply beneath her ass is ignored as she hoists up her skirt and wiggles her fleshy ass on his head giving you a million dollar view. "Nothing makes them happier than being under my ass, even at the risk of perishing" she says adding, "Can you imagine a better way of going?" The Goddess gyrates and bounces her ass on the slaves face only occasionally getting up for a second to give him some air. Now she decides to see how long he can hold his breath and the slave likely thinks he's doing well until she fucks him up by slapping his cock and making him use up valuable air. She hits him a few times more and when she looks at you to say "Don't you wish it was you?" he is able to catch a quick breath. She again sits full weight on his face and now wants you to admire her ass. She bounces her cheeks on his face and says "Why don't you get down there and kiss one of my cheeks, don't mind him." Madison really does have an amazing ass.

Category: FACE SITTING
Related Categories: ASS SMOTHERING
Keywords: ass smother , facesitting

Duration: 7 Min
Size: 565 Mb

Download:
Added: Dec 27, 2020 12:30 pm
Title: Ass Sniffer suffers under Her Denim Shorts (Release date: Dec 26, 2020)
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Ami is so cute, adorable and innocence. Whoa, maybe not. As this scene opens she tells you that she learned early on that she can get losers to do anything she wants. "And that includes sniffing my ass", she says. The camera ****ms back to reveal a desperate male sniffing her ass through her denim shorts. She calls him a loser and orders him to sniff deeper. Desperate to please her, he sniffs as hard as he can. "I bet you're getting hard just thinking about sniffing my ass" she says again looking your way. She mocks her ass sniffer and then tells him to get on his back as she wants to sit on his face. Once seated on his face, she grinds her ass into it and bounces up and down, commenting how the denim must feel like sandpaper.

She continues to bounce and grind and says she doesn't care that it hurts. "How are you going to explain it to your wife when you go home with your face all beat up" she says. Princess then turns around into a forward position and tells you to sniff her feet while she sits on her other slaves face. She waves the sweaty socks right in your nose. She tells you to go get a pair of your old worn socks and sniff them and pretend they are hers. Finally she sits down full weight and starts playing with her stuffed toy, tossing it up and down. "I wonder why he's kicking like that" she giggles.

Category: JEANS FACE SITTING
Related Categories: FACE SITTING , BRAT GIRLS
Keywords: brat , princess ami , facesitting

Size: 404 Mb

Download:
Added: Dec 27, 2020 8:35 pm
Title: Sniff Whore
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Featuring Mistress Melody (Scent Worship, Armpits)

Size: 205 Mb

Download:
Added: Dec 28, 2020 12:36 am
Title: Struggle in Pain (Release date: Dec 24, 2020)
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Mistress Anna is as cruel as she is beautiful, she loves seeing hard cocks suffer for her. She has slave tony locked in the spiked metal cock cage which is brutal on it's own, but it becomes unbearable when the penis is erect. Anna knows how horny licking pussy makes tony so she unzips the pussy of her sheer catsuit and sits on his face. She rubs her clit against his tongue until she orgasms. Slave tony is so turned on by making Miss Anna cum, he gets even more erect and moans in pain. Anna licks his penis between the bars of the chastity cage while he stuggles in pain.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: CHASTITY , TEASE & DENIAL , PUSSY WORSHIP , CBT , Chastity , Tease and Denial
Keywords: anna deville , tony orlando

Duration: 12 Min
Size: 1002 Mb

Download:
Added: Dec 28, 2020 8:39 am
Title: Ow, But Thank You
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Featuring Sorceress Bebe, Mistress Ali (CBT, Whipping)

Duration: 6 Min
Size: 253 Mb

Download:
Added: Dec 28, 2020 12:32 pm
Title: I often get the question. - part 2
screenshot

screenshot

Description: . in which shoes my feet get most sweaty? Without any doubt - in my flats! I wear them all the time even though my feet get all wet.I am especially amused and I really enjoy slapping my personal slave with my sweaty flats.

Duration: 9 Min
Size: 771 Mb

Download:
Added: Dec 28, 2020 4:34 pm
Title: My time is precious! - part 1
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Even those free 15 minutes before going out with my girlfriends I want to use in the best possible way. And, after I return home, my slave knows that his first obligation is to clean my boots and massage my tired and sweaty feet!

Duration: 17 Min
Size: 1516 Mb

Download: