Author
holiretor
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 29, 2020 4:42 am
Title: Garden Strapon Gangbang (Part 1 of 5)
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Mistresses Lola, An Li and Sidonia are relaxing on their sun lounges in the Mansion garden, a caged slave waiting for his use, as they discuss today's punishment. Noticing how hard his cock is at the beautiful sight before him, they decide to whip his dick, which just gets more aroused. They get him on his knees and wearing their biggest strapons, take turns feeling his mouth sucking them. His ass is then stretched by their gloves hands, rubbing his prostate and opening him up for the hard strapon pegging gangbang, to follow as he is fucked deep and hard by the amazing women. They finish by making him spunk on their cocks he must then suck all the cum off their hard dicks.

Tags: 3 doms, cage, cbt, cock whipping, cum, cum eating, outdoor femdom, strapon fucking, strapon gangbang, strapon spitroast, strapon sucking

Format: MP4
Duration: 6 Min
Size: 198 Mb
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
Download | Play it online
Added: Dec 30, 2020 9:34 am
Title: December 28, 2020 - Bizarrlady Lara, Rubber Slave, Slave-C/Lady Lara - Missbraucht Part 3 - 3
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Today I have 2 of my slaves in the studio at the same time. I will abuse these two pathetic slaves like they have never been abused before! One of my slaves was my amusement in a completely ridiculous cat costume, helpless and tied up all while sitting on the fucking machine. The CBT he get now he will never forget in his life. My other slave gets stretched by my StrapOn. until It's ass burns. Then he must lick my Pussy and I use him as my fucking humenm Toielt. All this he must endure with his little dick locked in a chastity cage

With: Bizarrlady Lara, Rubber Slave, Slave-C
Categories: Anal, BDSM, Brunette, Cage, CBT, Chastity Play, Confined Cock, Dildo, Dominatrix, Dungeon, Femdom, Fetish, German, Kinky, Leather Cuffs, Mask, Nylons Stockings, Pegging, Piss Play, Rope Bondage, Slave, Strap On, Vaginal Penetration, Vibrator

Duration: 15 Min
Size: 1081 Mb

Download:
Added: Dec 30, 2020 1:35 pm
Title: Insertion Perversion (Part 1 of 3) (Release date: Dec 29, 2020)
screenshot

screenshot

Description: The super hot, latex clad Nurse Inka is dealing with her latest patient in the special clinic. She has the Erostek attached to his cock and balls, stimulating the male gland to allow her to work on his anal stretching. She starts with her gloved fingers, opening him up before using bigger and bigger dildos to pound his tight asshole, making him moan in pleasure as she controls him. Nurse rewards his excellent performance and brings out the Venus 2000 milker to empty his balls as she fingers his prostate gland, a perfect examination.

Tags: anal, anal fingering, ball electrics, bam dildo, cbt, cock electrics, cock teasing, cum, electrics, erostek, giant dildo, glasses, male milking machine, prostate massage, rubber nurse uniform, venus 2000

Size: 172 Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:
Added: Jan 04, 2021 9:30 pm
Title: Kick him Where it HURTS
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Beautiful Miss Jasmine has a wicked sadistic streak in her and as this scene opens you can see she has already put her slave through a lot as his body is covered in marks from her having just trampled him. She is just warming up though and says she plans to have have his balls match his torso before she is done. She starts by taking his balls and cock in her hands and twisting them like she's turning a faucet on a tap.

When she lets them go she quickly steps into him and brings her knee up to his groin. While the slave is still catching his breath Miss Jasmine steps back and lands a solid kick, one any pro kicker would be proud of, to his groin. First with the left foot and then the right. The slave is hung and now very hard so Jasmine steps forward and starts slapping his cock repeatedly, saying "I must say this is quite an effect means of stress relief. She stops occasionally to stroke his dick to insure he stays hard before slapping some more. By the time Jasmine is finished with the slave she has kicked him in the nuts over 55 times and kneed and slapped them probably an equal amount.

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: KICKING , KNEEJOBS , DICK SLAPPING , TRAMPLING
Keywords: kneeing , trampling , miss jasmine , kicking , ballbusting , ball slapping

Duration: 8 Min
Size: 629 Mb

Download:
Added: Jan 05, 2021 1:30 am
Title: Anal Correction
screenshot
screenshot

Description: Kade is about to find out Correctional Officer Isabelle Deltore means serious business and won't tolerate any more house arrest rules to be broken. If he fucks up even once more it won't be just her big, thick cock being shoved and plowed deep inside him. To help with his obedience training a shock collar has been locked tightly around his neck so he can be quickly and efficiently corrected at the push of a button. His cock remains locked in chastity but his asshole is completely exposed and vulnerable to be punished with her merciless strap-on dick.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING , PEGGING , CHASTITY , TEASE & DENIAL , STRAP-ON
Keywords: isabelle deltore

Duration: 19 Min
Size: 1617 Mb

Download:
Download - 401.0 MB
Download - 401.0 MB
Download - 401.0 MB
Download - 401.0 MB
Download - 13.3 MB
Added: Jan 06, 2021 2:41 pm
Title: Among Friends (Part 1)
screenshot

screenshot

Description: PART 1: Dinner parties can often be stuffy affairs: they start off OK, but the conversation quickly runs dry. However when Fiona invites her friends over for the evening she has a lovely surprise for the gathered women - volunteering her husband Chris as the entertainment!

As the only man present at the dinner party, Chris already feels a little out of place. But when his wife suggests he model his new underwear in front of her friends it gets even more uncomfortable. Having no regard for his feelings she insists he be stripped right in front of her excited friends!

Duration: 9 Min
Size: 146 Mb
Resolution: 960x540

Download:
Added: Jan 07, 2021 8:33 am
Title: At the moments when I feel bored.
screenshot

screenshot

Description: . I always have a solution how to entertain and indulge myself. My slave does it just the way I like it: as I teached him at the beginning!

Size: 1286 Mb

Download:
Added: Jan 07, 2021 10:34 am
Title: My shoes. - part 2
screenshot

screenshot

Description: . have to be clean from the top, visible, side. But the soles must also be perfectly shiny clean! Beside that, when my feet are sweating in them, my slave must clean all the sweat from my nylon stockings. This is a part of his everyday duties.

Duration: 13 Min
Size: 1172 Mb

Download:
Added: Jan 07, 2021 12:34 pm
Title: My shoes. - part 1
screenshot

screenshot

Description: . have to be clean from the top, visible, side. But the soles must also be perfectly shiny clean!

Duration: 18 Min
Size: 1587 Mb

Download:
Added: Jan 08, 2021 4:27 pm
Title: January 6, 2021 - Ryan Keely x Michael Vegas
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Ryan Keely uses the new @builder_on harness to give Michael a ride. Her incredible enthusiasm makes this pegging scene worth the watch

With: Ryan Keely, Michael Vegas
Categories: Anal Stretching, Big Ass, Big Tits, Big Toy, Blonde, Dildo, Fisting, Gaping, High Heels, Pegging, Harness, Strap On

Duration: 31 Min
Size: 2270 Mb

Download:
Added: Jan 08, 2021 10:07 pm
Title: January 6, 2021 - Kiki Daire, Jimmy Broadway, Shawn Fox/Date Night (3 of 3)
screenshot

screenshot

Description: How many ways can gym stud Eli fuck rough sex loving wifey Kiki D'Aire? A lot! Husband Jimmy watches; at one point he scoots under the hard-banging couple for the ultimate close-up view of Eli's massive cock invading Kiki's WAP. Finally, Eli cums on Jimmy's face, but he's not upset. Jimmy knows that happy wife, happy life, and his life is going to be a dream for weeks to come! (Part 3 of 3)

With: Kiki Daire, Jimmy Broadway, Shawn Fox
Categories: Big Ass, Big Tits, Bisexual, Blonde, Blowjob, Couple, Cuckolding, Domination, Dominatrix, Hair Pulling, Humiliation, Kinky, Male Sub, PIV, Role Play, Rough Sex, Spanking, Stud, Submission, Threesome, Vaginal Penetration

Duration: 16 Min
Size: 1119 Mb

Download:
Added: Jan 11, 2021 1:03 pm
Title: MILF Worship (Release date: Jan. 07, 2021)
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Brandi Love is a true Goddess who deserves to be worshipped in every shape and form. Her caged boy-toy is unlocked from his kennel and brought out to do exactly what he has been trained for...to lick and service his Goddess's sweet pussy until she has had her daily dose of orgasms. Her slave is kept teased and denied just how she loves her toys to be.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: MILF , PUSSY WORSHIP , ASS WORSHIP , ORAL SERVITUDE
Keywords: brandi love

Size: 1273 Mb

Download:
Download - 401.0 MB
Download - 401.0 MB
Download - 401.0 MB
Download - 70.9 MB
Added: Jan 14, 2021 11:30 am
Title: Property Of Mistress Sidonia - VR (Part 1 of 1) (Release date: Jan. 11, 2021)
screenshot

screenshot

Description: "Slave, put your hands on your head, look at the floor. You have been trained for some time now and I am generally pleased with your service, follow my commands and be obedient, snapping to my voice. I love to see the devotion in your eyes and voice and today I am finally going to reward you by permanently collaring you and marking you as my property." Suggested Watching Position: Standing

Tags: leather gloves, leather thigh boots, leather worship, locking collar, peaked cap, pov, vr, vr collaring

Size: 555 Mb
Resolution: 3840x1920

Download:
Added: Jan 14, 2021 7:36 pm
Title: Slap and Spittle - Super HD (Release date: Jan. 12, 2021)
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Restrained in the bondage chair, the slave must endure a heavy face slapping, drink their spit, and swallow their cigarette ash.

Tags: 2 doms, blindfold, boots, dungeon, face slapping, gloves, human ashtray, leather, leather knee boots, smoking, spitting

Duration: 8 Min
Size: 404 Mb

Download:
Added: Jan 15, 2021 3:39 am
Title: Detention Discipline Pt1 (Part 1 of 3) (Release date: Jan. 12, 2021)
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Sharon has found herself in detention again, she has tried her best to be good but when beautiful mean headgirl Aurora decides to ruin her reputation, by encouraging her to wear sexy black panties, she has to take the punishment. Aurora supervises the detention and starts with a long over the knee spanking and paddling, making Sharon cry with humiliation as her skirt is lifted up and her cheeks reddened. Aurora then shows Sharon that she is also wearing black panties but noone is going to tell her off as she teases her and is verbally mean and cruel, bullying and humiliating her even more before continuing the punishment with a hard leather strop.

Tags: academy theme, academy uniform, academy xdressing girls, cane, corner time, cp, mean girl humiliation, otk, paddle, slave games, spanking, stockings and suspenders, strap, upskirt, xdressing, young domina

Size: 296 Mb

Download: