Author
holiretor
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 15, 2019 12:40 pm
Title: April 10, 2019 - Mistress Eleise de Lacy, Slave/The Interview
screenshot

screenshot

Description: The interviewee could never have imagined what he was letting himself in for when he turned up at Miss de Lacy's office. As an unusual way of separating the wheat from the chaff, she indulges in a humiliation exercise for her unsuspecting new candidate. This includes a vicious tongue lashing, spitting, foot slapping, sweaty foot worship, trampling and smothering him in a variety of creative and humiliating ways.

Format: MP4
Duration: 25 Min
Size: 912 Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:
Download | Play it online
Added: Apr 15, 2019 4:42 pm
Title: April 9, 2019 - Cheyenne de Muriel, Sklave/Schrei Wenn Du Kannst: Kapitel 2
screenshot
screenshot

Description: Lady Cheyenne must prepare the slave before sticking him back into his box. His bladder must be drained with a catheter while bound in the GYN chair. The torment piques with his edging treatment during the draining!

Duration:
Size: 411 Mb

Download:
Added: Apr 15, 2019 8:46 pm
Title: April 12, 2019 - Slave Spartacus, Mistress Haley/Hot For Haley
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Sultry brunette Mistress Haley introduces Herself and belittles you directly before turning Her attention to dominating slave Spartacus. This 63 minute extravaganza in Femdom fun has Mistress Haley loosening up slave spartacus's asshole after hoisting his arms back and tying off his balls. She takes him from behind with Her strap-on after some corporeal punishment and then slips into a latex outfit with Her big natural boobs sticking out obscenely and face sits and fucks him to orgasm. Gorgeous brunette Mistress Haley flaunts Her body in your face and talks directly to you in a hot POV intro. Next, She has slave Spartacus by the balls and is tying them down to a brick before picking up the violet and testing his reaction to some electrical current in his cock head.

Duration: 63 Min
Size: 2331 Mb

Download:
Added: Apr 16, 2019 12:30 am
Title: Kendra Heart Boot Worship
screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 9 Min
Size: 769 Mb

Download:
Added: Apr 16, 2019 4:33 am
Title: London River POV Slave Orders
screenshot

screenshot

Description: The MeanBitch Gym has a new manager and that means new rules. The new rules are: SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DO WHATEVER MISS RIVER SAYS! She makes you get on your knees and worship her! HOT ASS WORSHIP, FOOT WORSHIP, CUM COUNTDOWN, JOI, AND MORE!

Duration: 7 Min
Size: 431 Mb
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
Added: Apr 16, 2019 8:35 am
Title: Dripping For Dia - 3 of 4
screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 29 Min
Size: 328 Mb

Download:
Added: Apr 16, 2019 12:37 pm
Title: Boot Slaves
screenshot
screenshot

Description: Mistress Daisy orders her slave down on all fours to worship on her black platform boots while she locks him in between her legs while he does so

Duration: 5 Min
Size: 220 Mb

Download:
Added: Apr 16, 2019 4:38 pm
Title: You belong below me
screenshot
screenshot

Description: I have a new slave here, and I think it is time to show him who is boss! So let's get the party started! I start spitting and fac slapping the loser. Before I let his balls feel the power of my feet. I make him jerk himself, but he is not able to cum. I let him smell and lick my armpits, and the continue the evening with ballbusting, spitting and face slapping.

Duration: 29 min
Size: 1909 Mb

Download:
Added: Apr 16, 2019 8:30 pm
Title: Tom: The Office Sexist Gets His Comeuppance (part 1)
screenshot

screenshot

Description: PART 1: Cocky office worker Tom thinks he's above everybody else. He's successfully smarmed his way up the ranks and looks down upon those he considers beneath him. His views on females are antiquated to say the least but he doesn't care. In his world they exist purely to serve him. Little does he know the danger he's getting himself into when he tries to intimidate two women in a quiet corner of the building.

Duration: 8 Min
Size: 180 Mb
Resolution: 960x540

Download:
Added: Apr 17, 2019 12:32 am
Title: Sweaty Princess Stockings
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Princess Ariana gets off on making her stocking covered feet as sweaty and stinky as possible before shoving them directly into her slave's mouth. She loves watching him trying to squirm away from his inescapable bondage as his face is smothered by her sweet stench.

Duration: 12 Min
Size: 1030 Mb

Download:
Added: Apr 17, 2019 4:34 am
Title: I Have Something For You
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Jamie Marleigh has been thinking of you all day, waiting on your bed in her cute pink bra and panties, just for you to come home and give your affection to her beautiful feet. Jamie sweetly asks for your mouth to finally warm her delicious toes. It feels so good the way you kiss the soles of her sexy feet, she begins to play with her young, wet pussy and spreads her perfectly manicured toes for you. On her hands and knees, Jamie lovingly offers you her soft feet, welcoming you home and needing you to lick her heels the way only you can.

Duration: 6 Min
Size: 220 Mb

Download:
Added: Apr 17, 2019 8:36 am
Title: Bootsniffer On A Hook
screenshot

screenshot

Description: My little bootsniffer will wait for hours and endure just about anything to get that shoe buff rag of a tongue near my thigh high super tight Louboutin black leather platform boots. Wouldn't you? Thought so. It has to be worth my while, of course, so I must garner some entertainment out of its struggles before I allow it to worship. This time an anal hook on a heavy chain was shoved in its hole, which kept it in place and gave me a string to totally control my boot puppet with. Listen to it beg for my cane just to lick my boots. So funny! I was feeling very generous so I unlocked "my" cock and allowed it to spurt its shoe shine all over my boots. It buffed them to a nice soft shimmer immediately after, as is always required.

Duration: 13 Min
Size: 577 Mb

Download:
Added: Apr 17, 2019 10:46 pm
Title: Plow the Man Pussy
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Kendra Heart is in the mood for a little outdoor action. She instructs her stable slave put her pony cart into the field. The world should see what is going to happen.

Duration: 8 Min
Size: 722 Mb

Download:
Added: Apr 18, 2019 3:11 am
Title: Raven Owns Femdom Full Movie
screenshot

screenshot

Description: This is the full length version of Sociopathic Tendencies. Temptress Rave Eve is one of a kind, shockingly sadistic and, naturally kinky. Her day begins when she orders a new slave.

Duration: 43 Min
Size: 3700 Mb

Download:
Added: Apr 18, 2019 6:12 am
Title: Kiara Cole - CuckQuean
screenshot
screenshot

Description: Kiara knows that her stepfather wants her and that she can easily seduce him any time she wants. She flirts with him in front of her mother, knowing it drives her crazy. She tells her mother that if she doesn't suck her boyfriend's cock, she is going to fuck her husband. Her mother knows she can't compete with her younger, prettier daughter, so she does what Kiara wants. Kiara laughs at how weak her mother is, and then makes her serve cookies to her while she fucks her stepfather. VERY HUMILIATING CUCKOLD/CUCKQUEAN SCENE!!! THIS SCENE WILL BE A CLASSIC!! HOT ASS WORSHIP, FOOT WORSHIP, CUCKOLD, BLOWJOB, FUCKING!!!

Duration: 42 Min
Size: 2461 Mb

Download: