Author
holiretor
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 30, 2022 10:54 am
Title: Pimpstress' Trashy Whore (Part 2 of 4)
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Mistress Karina had been moulding her sub to become the sluttiest, trashy xdresser, dressing her in cheap lingerie and face plastered with makeup. She is ready to pimp her out, taking some pictures for contact websites, advertising services. Mistress tells her exactly what is in store, putting on her big strapon to train the deepthroat reflex before pummelling her sluts asshole. Satisfied with the training, Karina takes her new whore to the dirtiest local dive and puts her to work on the cocks coming through the gloryhole, making sure they are all completely satisfied.

Format: MP4
Duration: 12 Min
Size: 752 Mb
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
Download - 351.9 MB
Download - 401.0 MB
Added: Jan 30, 2022 1:56 pm
Title: Humbled For Heather - Super HD (Release date: Jan 27, 2022)
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Mistress Heather has entered her slave into a stretching program. His balls are humbled, taught behind his thighs and a series of dildos are rammed up his ass-hole, each progressively larger than the last. Mistress Heather wants to see how far she can stretch him and considering it was only a few weeks ago that this slave had a problem being fingered, his development under her strict control has been impressively rapid!

Duration: 24 Min
Size: 234 Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:
Download | Play it online
Added: Jan 30, 2022 4:57 pm
Title: Sexy Teacher Miss LaLay Strips While Playing With Latex Gloves
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Miss LaLay is waiting to see Matron. While she waits she notices Matron's box of latex gloves on the desk and she cannot resist taking a pair. She smells their interesting aroma before stretching them on over her hands. She runs her latex covered hands over her body but her clothes are stopping her from feeling them properly, she wants to feel them against more of her bare skin. She slowly starts to slip off her outfit, running her latex hands all over as she does. They feel so good and soon she is in just her lingerie, stockings and heels. Now she can feel more of the latex against her, but she is not stopping there as she slips off her bra so she can grab her breasts with her latex covered hands. She is still not satisfied though and she slips off her stockings so she can feel the latex against her legs before slipping off her panties too.

Duration: 13 Min
Size: 1400 Mb

Download:
Added: Jan 30, 2022 7:58 pm
Title: Pin Dicked Jerkoff Junkies Deserve To Eat Their Cum (Release date: Jan 27, 2022)
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Princess Ellie!

Hey you little pin dicked loser. Does someone wanna eat their cum today? Because that's what you're gonna do. Your little tiny pecker is going to blast all over your face and you're going to try to catch as much of it in your mouth as you can. Do you think you can do that? Do you have good aim? There's not much to handle there now is there? It's not like you have a big cock to work with, right? But I guess that would be easier. It would be closer to your mouth. But unfortunately, you just aren't blessed, are you?

Just a tiny little worthless chubby between your legs lol. It's no good to anyone, except for yourself I suppose. You wanna eat your cum for me, pin dick? Yes, I know you do, you're desperate to do anything I ask of you because you're a little addict, a femdom addict. You love a bitchy little princess telling you what to do, telling you how to stroke it, telling you exactly where to plant that load from your tiny little insignificant little dick. Such a tiny little thing. You need to start jerking that tiny little thing, just with your two fingers. It doesn't take much, does it?

Pump that little insignificant penis of yours. You're a little jerkoff junkie, always rubbing that little nub for me and other bitchy brats like me. We know who you truly are, we know what you crave. Cum lol. You crave to eat your tiny little load. You're gonna blast yourself. Are you ready for that? Do you think you can do that? Do you think you can put your legs up over your head while you jerk it in your face? Such a tiny little pecker, I know it will be more challenging for you to make sure you get in your mouth. But it's ok if you don't, you'll get plenty on your face and then you'll just have to lick it all off lol.

Duration: 9 Min
Size: 635 Mb

Download:
Added: Jan 31, 2022 2:00 am
Title: Sit Sling Endurance
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Ella Kros indulges her sadistic side with a helplessly suspended slave. He must face the flogger, devil's tongue, and cane from all angles, unable to protect himself. His only way out is to play her game, which he will not win if he keeps screaming like that...

Duration: 22 Min
Size: 1120 Mb

Download:
Added: Jan 31, 2022 5:02 am
Title: Gianna Grey Slave Orders
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Meet the newest dominant dancer at the MeanBitch Strip Club: Goddess Giana Grey! Gianna knows the effect her huge boobs and perfect ass have on men... it turns them into submissive simps! She sees you walk into the club and decides to make you her newest victim. You will bow down and crawl to her, and then you will do your very best to please her! HOT ASS WORSHIP, FOOT WORSHIP, BOOB WORSHIP, CUM COUNTDOWN, AND MORE!

Duration: 9 Min
Size: 520 Mb

Download:
Added: Jan 31, 2022 11:04 am
Title: Office Ashtray
screenshot

screenshot

Description: The human ashtray doesn't speak, it simply remains still, collects ash and cleans up after itself. Mistress Eleise likes to smoke in her office but she doesn't like having a filthy ashtray left lying around, so the consumption of her ash is a mandatory duty for her office slaves.

Tags: **** smoke inhalation, human ashtray, humiliation, objectification, office, smoking

Duration: 8 Min
Size: 72 Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:
Added: Feb 01, 2022 10:08 pm
Title: January 28, 2022 - Mia Little, Corbin Dallas/Bad Kitty
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Latex-clad Mia Little walks into the dungeon to find their human kitty, Corbin, tangled in rope. Corbin should not have played without Mia's permission, this rope was "special occasion" rope. Erect and dripping pre cum, Corbin is obviously a glutton for the spankings Mia is gifting. Mia strokes Corbin while playing with their butt plug, edging and teasing this bad latexx kitty! Mia unties Corbin and places them on their hands and knees, elevated just high enough to receive more intense ass spankings. In addition to the spankings, Mia removes Corbin's buttplug tail and replaces it with a big strap-on cock! This little pervert continues to drip while Mia shoves that dick in and out of Corbin's gaping asshole. What a slut! Mia filps Corbin over and continues to fuck them until their cock explodes. It is not over yet! Mia has Corban service them with pussy licking, fingerbanging, and the hitachi. Was that enough for Corbin to learn their lesson? Mia exits the room and Corbin resumes playing with the "special occasion" rope. Bad kitty!

Duration: 38 Min
Size: 2800 Mb

Download:
Added: Feb 01, 2022 10:20 pm
Title: Amber - Its Your Fault I'm Off the Team
screenshot

screenshot

Description: I'm just getting back from cheer practice and I'm in the WORST MOOD EVER! It was such a bad day, and the only thing that could be responsible for something so awful is this idiot Dink. I'm OBVIOUSLY pissed off and waste NO time taking it out on Dink. I shock its ball and whip its back to let out all of my anger. Shocking and whipping this idiot helps me to calm down. Eventually I command dink to lay on its back so I can sit back and relax while shoving my perfect sweaty cheer feet down its throat. It doesn't even matter WHY I was kicked off the cheer squad, all that matters is that Dink is somehow responsible and I make him PAY for it!!!!!

- Amber

Duration: 14 Min
Size: 115 Mb
Resolution: 722x406

Download:
Added: Feb 08, 2022 10:23 am
Title: January 14, 2022 - Helena Locke, Pierce Paris, Cedar Parker/Be Better
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Domina Helena has given Cedar and Pierce another opportunity to impress her. She straps Cedar up with a strap on and canes Paris' ass before they both pound his hole. The caning continues on both subs to help motivate them to be better! Helena instructs Cedar to put Pierce's balls up his ass while she strokes his cock. Both women take a turn sitting on his face until they come. Pierce is allowed to let his load go. Still not living up to the mark, Domina makes them promise to "Do better, and be better!"

With: Helena Locke, Pierce Paris, Cedar Parker
Director: Fivestar
Categories: Big Dick, Blonde, Brunet, Brunette, Caning, Domination, Facesitting, Femdom, Fisting, Muscle, Muscular, Natural Boobs, Shaved, Slim, Straight, Strap On, Stud, Switch, Tattoo, Threesome, Toned, Top, Train, Unshaved, White

Duration: 39 Min
Size: 2825 Mb

Download:
Added: Feb 11, 2022 11:09 pm
Title: January 6, 2022 - Olive Glass, Shawn Fox/Olive Glass Unleashes Her Perfect Cunt Onto Captive Meat
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Welcome Olive Glass to D Bitches! Olive can disarm a man with one glance, leaving him helpless. Her beauty and power show no mercy. She chops slave Eli's ego down into little bits and builds him back up a better specimen.

She starts with pouring hot wax all over his back and thighs. Stuck in a cage, with no escape, all Eli can do is scream as his Mistress starts her training. Seeing how well he takes his first punishment, she lets him out of his cage. He kisses her feet, thanking her for making him better. He crawls on the floor after her, just like her dog. She positions him over his cage and flogs him relentlessly all over his ass and back. Then she flips him over to tenderize his front. She paddles his sides, thighs, and belly. Her pristine milky white skin is relentless when brushing up against Eli and he can barely control himself. She whips him into shape, pegs his ass with hard strap-on fucking and even uses the fuck saw power tool deep in his ass.

The joy on her face when he takes it for her is priceless. Eli's body shakes with the intensity of the fucking and he begs over and over again to cum but is denied. She then uses him for her pleasure and denies him any of his own. She sits on a dildo gag strapped to his face and as she rides it, all Eli can do is stare up at his beautiful Mistress' cunt. Seeing his cock straining in chastity, she laughs delighted, before taking it in her mouth to further torment him. Mistress Glass is a Goddess you will not be forgetting anytime soon!

With: Olive Glass, Shawn Fox
Director: Maitresse Madeline Marlowe
Categories: BDSM, Black Hair, Bondage, Brunet, Cage, CBT, Chastity Play, Corporal Punishment, Dildo, Dominatrix, Feet, Femdom, Fingering, First Timers, Gag, Hot Wax, Humiliation, Male Sub, Muscular, Natural Boobs, Orgasm Denial, Pegging, Prostate Stimulation, Pussy Eating, Remastered, Rough Sex, Slave, Slim, Straight, Switch, Tattoo, Unshaved, Versatile, White

Duration: 52 Min
Size: 3763 Mb

Download:
Added: Feb 13, 2022 8:58 am
Title: January 31, 2022 - Lola Fae, Tony Orlando/Last Fuck Before You're A Sissy Eunuch W Lola Fae
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Lola is at home smothering her slave's face with her crotch when she gets a call from her favorite stud. She was supposed to have some big dick come over and fuck her right, but he canceled. Lola decides to make do with her slave.

"But if you fucking cum, I'm going to cut your balls off."

She makes her slave worship her pussy over her pantyhose and thong before she rips her nylons open and places her perfect wet puss on his tongue. "This might be the last pussy you ever get. I might cut your balls off even if you don't cum."

While her slave Tony is enjoying his face in her ass she talks about how big the other guy's dick is and how she wishes she were getting "Real Man Dick" today but she'll have to make do.
Once she gets on Tony's dick with her wet pussy it doesn't take long for him to build to orgasm. She's been teasing him forever and keeping him backed up with blue balls. He begs her to let him cum but she stops and sits on his face.

She gets back down to his cock, grips his balls tight, and pulls. "I'm going to put this cock back in my pussy. You better not fucking cum before I'm done with you."

When he's about to cum again she jumps off his dick, smacks it, and grips his balls again. She climbs back on top of him and rides him. The idea of emasculating him permanently really turns her on. She starts telling him about how after she takes his balls from him she's going to have them made into earrings for her to wear. She'll keep him around as her sissy slut and make him take big dicks with her. She'll tell all the real men that fuck them that she took his balls because he wasn't a real man and show them her new earrings.

Lola gets so worked up she cums on his cock, then climbs off of him. She sits on him, grips his aching blue balls hard, and talks about possibly popping them in a vice. His balls ache and are so sensitive she gets him to beg her to take them from him with just a little squeezing.

Duration: 25 Min
Size: 1797 Mb

Download:
Added: Feb 13, 2022 9:21 pm
Title: January 28, 2022 - Carmen Rivera, Frank The Butt/ALL IN - FUCK THE PAIN AWAY (1 Of 4)
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Come and play with me! The call of the mistress Carmen Rivera have followed two test subjects. However, when they came to the Dungeon, they quickly found out that only those who have the necessary balls in their pants are allowed to play!

However, test person F. is castrated. So the mistress orders him to squirt the empty Balls while the games begin.

Subject D. on the other hand has a permanently horny cock, so he wears a cock cage. His best "bitch" can hardly wait to be allowed to dance according to the rules of the mistress.

By electric shock the slave cock is brought to life and the strong suction power of the dick pump almost makes him implode before in the 2nd part of the game the butt of the mistress on his face provides breath-taking moments. A tease and denial with the nettle whip bring him back to the ground where he belongs. However, the slave doesn't have much time to think of a new game strategy. Before he knows it, his much too tight asshole is deflowered by Mistress Carmen and abused according to all the rules of art.

But that's not enough, now the freshly sprayed subject F. comes into play. He can hardly wait to get his gaping sphincter penetrated until the eagerly throbbing pulse of his twitching gut massages the tender shoulder skin of the mistress.

But one thing must be clear to everyone, in this game there is only one winner.

Duration: 11 Min
Size: 818 Mb

Download:
Added: Feb 15, 2022 7:39 am
Title: January 27, 2022 - Mistress Bella Bathory, Alexandra Sadista, D. Arclyte/Shredded To Bits
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Sadistic women who really enjoy their work! Vicious Mistresses Bella Bathory and Alexandra Sadista whip, cane, paddle and flog the crap out of their hapless slave, naked and ensconced in a head cage.

Duration: 23 Min
Size: 1658 Mb

Download:
Added: Feb 15, 2022 10:54 pm
Title: January 21, 2022 - Carmen Rivera, Puma Moore, VIP SLAVE/Obliged To Be Fucked (4 Of 4)
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Lady Puma Moore from Finnland and Lady Carmen drill the slave ass mercilessly with an electric Taser. The Baronessa stuffs his behind properly with rubber, while Lady Puma Moore delights in his oral techniques in her pussy. Now that his asshole has been scrupulously stretched, the blow and lick whore receives a 'golden' enema into his ass pussy. Afterward, he is allowed to wallow in the ladies' juice like a mutt in heat. So it is only a matter of time as to when these ladies' feet have milked him completely.

Duration: 21 Min
Size: 1514 Mb

Download: