Author
holiretor
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 16, 2022 9:30 am
Title: February 1, 2022 - Elise Graves, Blake/Leather Fuck Toy
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Although I am vegan, I have to admit that leather is sexy. After locking Blake into a leather straitjacket and dressing him in thigh-high heavy leather boots, I am beginning to get turned on. Securing him onto my Serious Bondage Fuck Cart only increases my desire to fuck. I couldn't help but dress myself in leather pants and boots to complete the circle. Blake's young face is so cute, I wanted to fuck it with my cock. He seems to be quite an eager lad, and so I take my cock to his ass next. We are deeply connected as I am deep inside of him. We share orgasms and I leave him so that I can admire my work.

With: Elise Graves, Blake
Categories: Anal, Anal Fingering, Athletic, Ball Gag, BDSM, Big Dick, Black Hair, Blond, Bondage, Bottom, Domination, Dominatrix, Femdom, Fetish, Gag, Kinky, Leather, Male Sub, Natural Boobs, Partner Studio, Pegging, Petite, Shaved, Slim, Straight, Straitjacket, Strap On, Sub, Switch, White

Format: MP4
Duration: 26 Min
Size: 1841 Mb
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
Download | Play it online
Added: Mar 16, 2022 12:31 pm
Title: January 18, 2022 - Dart_Tech, Elise Graves/Save Your Breath
screenshot

screenshot

Description: If there is anything certain in this world, it is that Elise Graves LOVES controlling a person's breathing capability. In this case, it is Dart_Tech who is her play toy, at the mercy of Elise's toying and utter enjoyment of fucking with him. The video begins with Dart_Tech and Elise discussing the finer aspects of breath control, particularly with the amazing ventilator that is the star of this show. Elise then puts her friend into the Serious Bondage chair and fine-tunes it to her liking, which could be defined as utter inescapability. Once she knows Dart cannot get out, she then turns on the ventilator, and thus, the games have begun. First reducing Dart's breathing rate down to a handful of breaths per minute, and then bringing him up to near hyperventilation, all the while shocking his genitals with electricity. She then attaches a heart rate/-oxygen monitor so that she can keep an eye on her friend's well-being, so she knows how far they can go. And it is exactly that place where Elise next goes - the least amount of air per breath, the fewest number of breaths per minute. This is what gets Elise Graves off - you can see it in her excitement, in her eyes, in her face. WARNING: This is an intense breath control play utilized by those who have experience and the knowledge of safely playing this way. This video is not to be used as a guideline for play. This is for entertainment purposes only, and there are many safeguards in place that the viewer cannot see. Please do not try this at home. Be safe, my fellow perverts, be safe.

Duration: 69 Min
Size: 4999 Mb

Download:
Added: Mar 16, 2022 3:32 pm
Title: January 14, 2022 - Mistress Z, Lady Satori, Slave/Public Humiliation
screenshot

screenshot

Description: The slave was put in stockings and ridiculous pink and red women's clothes and tied to a tree with a visible " cock ".

His shame and his humiliation know no limit more than coincidentally the girlfriend of the mistress comes to a cafe and sees him standing there in his miserable situation.

Duration: 11 Min
Size: 806 Mb

Download:
Added: Mar 16, 2022 6:33 pm
Title: February 4, 2022 - Alura Jenson, Megan Madien, Harlow Adams/Alura Jenson, Megan Madien & Harlow Adams In 2 Girls, 1 Guy & A Key!
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Look who Megan Madien found sneaking around the our clubhouse, my sister's fucking husband, Harlow Adams! She just dragged him in, blindfolded & tied up! I'd really like to know what this is all about, why he is wandering around our clubhouse & why is his shirt off? Let me introduce myself to this fucker & see if he remembers who I am, the crazy one, the one that no one in our family wants to talk to. I think he knows who I am, oh ya! Well Harlow, what I really need is the keys to my sisters, safe deposit box, you know the one I'm talking about, the one my sister has! I want what I have coming to me, after grandpa died, he left us all, several millions of dollars, but your cow wife has decided to keep it all to herself! So you are going to tell us where that key is or we will ruin your life, your marriage, and your ability to fuck anyone except the 2 of us! Seems this fuck doesn't want to cooperate, just keeps saying Fuck You to me. But Megan wants to try a different route to make him talk. Like the 2 of us suck & fuck him till he shoots his load, then I can use all this to black mail him! In the end it all worked out, when we were done emptying his balls, we found the fucking key to the safe deposit box in his fucking shoe! Unbelievable! I'm going to be rich! And Harlow will keep his mouth shut or else!

Duration: 23 Min
Size: 1692 Mb

Download:
Added: Mar 16, 2022 9:34 pm
Title: January 20, 2022 - Aiden Starr, Kiki Daire, Slut Bottom Chris/Prostate Assassins
screenshot

screenshot

Description: When Slut Bottom Chris sees Aiden Starr and Kiki D'Aire walking into the dungeon sporting monstrous black dildos in their harnesses, he knows that he's going to get the attention he craves. As Mistress Aiden warms up his ass with a couple of greased fingers, Mistress Kiki makes sure that he understands his place. Mistress Aiden waves her 20 inches of thick, black rubber cock in front of Chris' face making him beg for her to shove it into his waiting hole. She is happy to oblige, stepping behind him and slowly feeding it deep into his greedy bottom. She pumps it in and out as he moans in ecstasy, exclaiming, "I think you just killed my prostate!" Chris loves being full of Mistress' huge Mack-truck cock. Then it's Kiki's turn to fill his greasy hole with a toy that can best be described as a sock full of softballs. Chris says that he's a little afraid, but as Aiden rests her dildo across his back, his greedy butt quickly swallows the first three knobs on Kiki's pelvic penetrator. Chris is just an ass-pig, and the ladies make him oink to prove it. As Aiden proclaims his ass "the greediest hole I have ever seen in my life", Chris begs Kiki for more, which she gladly gives him. Kiki pulls out and they stuff eight mistress fingers in him before Aiden lubes up for a second go. Finally the ladies have had enough and they leave their little ass-pig oinking and happy.

Duration: 21 Min
Size: 1477 Mb

Download:
Added: Mar 17, 2022 12:36 am
Title: February 4, 2022 - Carmen Rivera, Subject F, Frank The Butt/ALL IN - FUCK THE PAIN AWAY (2 Of 4)
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Come and play with me! The call of the mistress Carmen Rivera have followed two test subjects. However, when they came to the Dungeon, they quickly found out that only those who have the necessary balls in their pants are allowed to play!

Duration: 17 Min
Size: 1266 Mb

Download:
Added: Mar 17, 2022 3:37 am
Title: January 13, 2022 - Lilith Lee, Peter Stallion/Pegging Until The End
screenshot

screenshot

Description: After being very pleased with Peter's submissive behavior, Lilith Lee decided to step up the anal exercising and bang his butt with a shiny black strap-on cock, straight for fifteen minutes until he mentally and physically gets worn out.

Duration: 20 Min
Size: 1485 Mb

Download:
Added: Mar 17, 2022 6:38 am
Title: February 2, 2022 - Indiana Bones, Lauren Phillips/Indiana Bones Vs Lauren Phillips
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Lauren Phillips is showing her A-game today. She has leveled up since her last sex fight. Today she is taking on Indiana Bones in a competitive sex fight. Lauren is able to sweep Indiana and get on top all the meanwhile getting favor in the judge's eyes with sexual aggression. She constantly tugs on Indiana's dick. Indiana has a weakness for this Tall, Lean Curvy redhead. Lauren Plans on getting on top and filling her own hole with cum while she traps Indiana on the mats. But Indiana isn't the type of guy who is just going to roll over and take it. He uses every bit of mental strength not to cum. This round does go 3 full rounds. The winner dominates the loser with a mix of rough sex and passion. The Loser is choke fucked and kissed and then cum is squirted on the loser crotch in a grand finale.

Duration: 39 Min
Size: 2841 Mb

Download:
Added: Mar 17, 2022 9:39 am
Title: February 4, 2022 - Lyra Law, Filthy Rich/Step-Sister's SUPER AGGRESSIVE BLOW-JOBING
screenshot

screenshot

Description: When ever Lyra's Big Step-Brother gets a hard-on he is suppose to come and tell his Step-Sister, Lyra and they decide what to do with it. They enjoy hours of keeping him hard and on the edge of cumming, but not allowing his cock to blow. Step-Sister wears her Italian Leather glove and make him powerless, unable to cum. When he gets ready to explode she just takes a firm grip to his shaft and slaps his cock around. She gives naughty step-brother the most wickedly aggressive blow-job, so sloppy, so wet, all with her own slobber and spit (no lube is used only tons her own saliva). And when he starts to blow, Step-Sister caps his ejaculating cock with her gloves to control the explosion.
"You will learn to keep that cum inside, for Me and . Hold it in. Don't you dare Fucking Cum!!!"
Unbelievable Aggressive Blow-job Hand-job Deep Throat Taboo Orgasm Control with Ruined Orgasm.

Size: 1230 Mb

Download:
Added: Mar 17, 2022 12:41 pm
Title: January 14, 2022 - Carmen Rivera, Puma Moore, VIP SLAVE/Obliged To Be Fucked (3 Of 4)
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Lady Puma Moore from Finnland and Lady Carmen drill the slave ass mercilessly with an electric Taser. The Baronessa stuffs his behind properly with rubber, while Lady Puma Moore delights in his oral techniques in her pussy. Now that his asshole has been scrupulously stretched, the blow and lick whore receives a 'golden' enema into his ass pussy. Afterward, he is allowed to wallow in the ladies' juice like a mutt in heat. So it is only a matter of time as to when these ladies' feet have milked him completely.

Duration: 20 Min
Size: 1435 Mb

Download:
Added: Mar 31, 2022 11:43 am
Title: Bottom Submission MtoF
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Nick's ass... topped by Di. Isolated but still filled. Rimming and deep 10" dildo fucking

Duration: 5 Min
Size: 366 Mb

Download:
Added: Apr 02, 2022 8:34 am
Title: Mistress Elina Lick My Milky White Soles by Mistress Elina
screenshot

screenshot

Description: In this House Servant for Mistress clip, Most beautiful Indian Mistress Elina is wearing beautiful salwar kurti with white dupatta. She is looking very beautiful and stunning as always in traditional clothes. Mistress Elina calls her in house slave ramu while she is reading a book. She asks him what work he has done and whats remaining. She than orders slave ramu to lick her feet soles clean while she is reading a book. Mistress Elina is very demanding and always keeps an eye on slave weather he is licking her feet soles properly or not. She makes him do it properly whenever he tries to take a rest.

Furthermore she pulls him with his ear and makes him lick her feet soles properly. Few hard slaps are always there in addition. Must have clip for all Mistress Elina fans and followers. Especially for fans of Mistress Elina's milky white feet soles.

Duration: 11 Min
Size: 402 Mb

Download:
Added: Apr 02, 2022 4:39 pm
Title: Office object Services
screenshot

screenshot

Description: My office object is serving as an edging shelf, chained to My desk as I check My emails. it's job is to simply become any object I desire. I command it to stroke My property and keep it on the edge constantly for My amusement. So pathetic, I allow it to hump My shoes - only for it to be subjected to the sharp spikes all over My silver stilettos! Tormenting it's balls as I command it to crawl under My desk to be used as My carpet. While I continue browsing on My laptop it serves beneath Me, desperately licking My soles spotlessly. I dangle My stilettos over its face and press My divine nylon feet deep against its nose allowing it to sniff and worship My perfect pantyhose feet..

Duration: 21 Min
Size: 645 Mb

Download:
Added: Apr 02, 2022 8:40 pm
Title: Anal slave bitch gets fucked
screenshot

screenshot

Description: I'm fucking my bitch again today! With my strap-on cock I fuck sometimes tenderly and sometimes really hard! I fuck him faster and harder and the little pussy screams with horniness, just as I expect from a sissy! That's exactly how it must be. Are you ready to be my little sissy and bitch too? Of course you are! See what awaits you! Clip Language: German German Description:Anal-Bitch wird geficktMeine geile Anal-Bitch wird heute wieder von mir gefickt! Mit meinem Strap-On Schwanz ficke ich mal zärtzlich und mal richtig hart! Ich ficke ihn schneller und härter und diese kleine Fotze schreit vor Geilheit, so wie ich es von einer Sissy erwarte! Genau so muss es sein, bist du auch bereit meine kleine Sissy und Anal-Bitch zu sein?! Natürlich bist du, schau zu was dich erwartet!

Size: 414 Mb

Download:
Added: Apr 03, 2022 12:44 am
Title: Riot Starter - Severe Scissor Action in Latex (4K)
screenshot

screenshot

Description: In this clip Riot dominates her slave. He fully submits to her as she grapples him and wraps her long sexy legs around him. As she squeezes him he feels a sexual feeling of admiration and helplessness.

Princess Crystal

Duration: 12 Min
Size: 1321 Mb
Resolution: 3840x2160

Download: