Author
bulbulyator
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 18, 2022 9:10 pm
LYA - First foot worship experience - Foot worship toe sucking

screenshot

We are proud to introduce a new beautiful sexy and sadistic Lady: LYA! She is a wonderful stunning 20 years old blond girl, with deep blue eyes, fantastic body and beautiful feet. She never tried the before, but from the first second She was into it, like She were born for it!
In this clip you will see sexy beautiful Lya being worshiped for the first time: Her slave is on his knees in front of Her and She orders him to kiss Her feet. Then She commands him to lick them, slowly and sensually. She also orders him to suck her toes, filling his mouth with all Her cute toes. She uses his mouth as a tool for a relaxing foot massage. You will see from Her expressions how much She enjoyed the situation!

Femdom,Fetish,Footworship

File name:LYA - First foot worship experience - Foot worship toe sucking.mp4
File Size: 248 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:07:14

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

LYA - First foot worship experience - Foot worship toe sucking.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Mar 19, 2022 1:10 am
Brutal Beauties Wrestling - Pocahontas Devours Her Prey

screenshot

Got to meet and shoot with the beautiful bodybuilder Pocahontas and sure didn't disappoint. This woman can definitely scissor and absolutely enjoys it...plus her power is incredible. This was one of those shoots you know you'll be KOd a couple times and put through hell, but this will give you a great idea what a session with this amazing woman will be like. I'm glad I took the time to book this shoot and hope you'll take the time to book a session when she comes to your area. Another great model/sessiongirl to start off 2021 in style. Hope you guys enjoy and are staying safe.

File name:Brutal Beauties Wrestling - Pocahontas Devours Her Prey.mp4
File Size: 347 MB
Duration: 00:14:16

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

Brutal Beauties Wrestling - Pocahontas Devours Her Prey.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Mar 19, 2022 1:13 am
Men Are Slaves - Mistress Melody - My Spit Is Like Moisturizer

screenshot

Faceslapping,Femdom,Femdom,4K,Humiliation,Spitting

File name:Men Are Slaves - Mistress Melody - My Spit Is Like Moisturizer.mp4
File Size: 327 MB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:04:20

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

Men Are Slaves - Mistress Melody - My Spit Is Like Moisturizer.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Mar 19, 2022 5:10 am
Dakotarosewrestle - Session wrestling with customer

screenshot

Watch me session with my lovely client and get him into my favourite moves

File name:Dakotarosewrestle - Session wrestling with customer.mp4
File Size: 348 MB
Duration: 00:03:58

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

Dakotarosewrestle - Session wrestling with customer.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Mar 19, 2022 5:13 am
Nikki Next's Thinman Scissor Punishment

screenshot

Femdom,Scissor,Smother,wrestling

File name:Nikki Next's Thinman Scissor Punishment.mp4
File Size: 350 MB
Duration: 00:09:23

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

Nikki Next's Thinman Scissor Punishment.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Mar 19, 2022 5:10 pm
The English Mansion - Mistress T - Meet My Alpha Male - Part 2

screenshot

Chastity,Femdom,**** Bi,Humiliation,The,English Mansion

File name:The English Mansion - Mistress T - Meet My Alpha Male - Part 2.mp4
File Size: 178 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:06:31

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

The English Mansion - Mistress T - Meet My Alpha Male - Part 2.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Mar 19, 2022 9:10 pm
DominaPlanet - Sissy Bitch Doormat

screenshot

Queen Irene's sissy had undergone its initial training, but Queen Irene feels the cunt needs to be brought down a peg or two. She's secured the bitch in dual spreader bars on the floor, wearing a black latex slave hood, secured in pink cuffs and collar, pretty pink sissy bra and matching pink satin camisole. She even put a pink, satin clitty-bonnet over it's pathetic excuse for a penis.
Queen Irene is seated above the bitch, glowering over imperiously. She wears fishnet stockings, a black PVC skirt, halter top and 5-inch, jet-black stiletto spike heels:
"You need to learn respect bitch, specifically for my perfect feet. I've worn these stockings and heels for a couple of days now...they're slimy and my feet are frankly disgusting. That's where you come in, foot whore. First lick my fucking shoe clean, cunt"
She extends Her shapely leg and pushes one of Her glossy black, 5-inch stiletto heels into its face. The slave licks up and down the sides, licks the soles clean, and then is ordered to remove the shoes with its teeth. She then places both sweaty, stinky and dirty stocking feet over the slave's face, completely nullifying it:
"Breathe in the smell of my sweaty, dirty feet slave. I want you to cherish EVERYTHING that comes from ME. Keep sniffing, pig"
She starts to smother the slave until its out of air and flailing away. She has the slave shower each foot with tiny kisses, like a lovers face. Then She gets a bit more serious:
"Open you whore mouth and keep your fucking tongue out"
She wipes Her grimy, slimy stinky foot on the slave's tongue, rubbing hard She wipes both feet on the slave's extended tongue.
"Swallow and thank Me for that honor you fucking $2 whore"
As soon as the bitch does, Queen Irene crams a stocking-clad foot into its mouth:
"Open up bitch! Now I want you take my ENTIRE FOOT down your throat. If you can't do it, we'll just have to keep trying"
She starts gagging poor slave, pulling on its leash to keep it from getting away from Her invading feet. She holds a foot behind the slave's head while stuffing the other foot into its mouth. The slave keeps coughing and gagging, so She finally stops and smothers the slave again.

File name:DominaPlanet - Sissy Bitch Doormat.mp4
File Size: 483 MB
Duration: 00:09:38

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

DominaPlanet - Sissy Bitch Doormat.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Mar 20, 2022 1:10 am
Kyle Chaos Dakota - Charms Sneaky Facesitting

screenshot

File name:Kyle Chaos Dakota - Charms Sneaky Facesitting.mp4
File Size: 382 MB
Duration: 00:06:29

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

Kyle Chaos Dakota - Charms Sneaky Facesitting.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Mar 20, 2022 9:10 am
Mistress Courtney - Beating Cock And Balls Is So Relaxing

screenshot

File name:Mistress Courtney - Beating Cock And Balls Is So Relaxing.mp4
File Size: 382 MB
Duration: 00:05:15

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Courtney - Beating Cock And Balls Is So Relaxing.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Mar 20, 2022 1:10 pm
Mistress Courtney - Ignoring My Sissy Maid

screenshot

File name:Mistress Courtney - Ignoring My Sissy Maid.mp4
File Size: 214 MB
Duration: 00:02:43

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Courtney - Ignoring My Sissy Maid.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Mar 20, 2022 5:10 pm
Mistress Damazonia - I'm Torturing My Slave's Balls Using A Heavy Duty Ball Crusher

screenshot

File name:Mistress Damazonia - I'm Torturing My Slave's Balls Using A Heavy Duty Ball Crusher.mp4
File Size: 694 MB
Duration: 00:15:43

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Damazonia - I'm Torturing My Slave's Balls Using A Heavy Duty Ball Crusher.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Mar 20, 2022 9:10 pm
Reality Girls Scissors - Marley Rocks Men 4K

screenshot

Stunningly hot Maria Marley is badass enough, with her long powerful limbs to headscissor one guy here while locking the other in a rear naked choke for her pleasure and their pain. She pours the power on Thin Man in the RNC, calling him an old man, pathetic and weak. She pulls him by the hair and looks down at Charles in disdain. Thin Man talks and she echoes the many telling him "It's so much better when you're just gasping for air." Charles is caught in her legs. A trach choke on Thin man as Charles whimpers and loses wind. She loves hurting people and it shows. A wrist choke on Thin Man hurts him as Charles still suffers in her legs. "Something in your neck just popped," the dark-haired beauty says. His eyes go to glass as her eyes stun the camera; they are some of the prettiest eyes around -- they gleam as he sounds like a tugboat rudder and his eyes widen in fear in her trach choke. She tells him she's never heard anything like a sound he makes, then makes his windpipe pop, pointing out his veins bulging in his neck as Charles starts to scream. Another rear naked choke. She calls them pussies and taunts Thin Man about his neck hurting. She makes them take turns gasping by the power of a few muscles on either end of her long, beautiful body. She bends Thin Man's trach in -- makes Charles' neck pop and locks on a full RNC on Thin, whose veins expand are like roadmaps. She laughs. She rests her head on Thin Man as she audibly pops Charles' jaw in her headscissors, laughing at her superiority. She reaches back suddenly for Thin Man and puts him to rest. Again the focus on Charles in her long legs, and then again on Thin Man, who she makes unwell before dragging the huge Charles off the mat before a fit of laughter by the beautiful girl after inflicting the protracted suffering of two men.

File name:Reality Girls Scissors - Marley Rocks Men 4K.mp4
File Size: 679 MB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:19:42

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

Reality Girls Scissors - Marley Rocks Men 4K.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Mar 21, 2022 1:10 am
The English Mansion - Mistress Sidonia - Deep Dirty Pegging - Complete Movie

screenshot

Mistress Sidonia, looking hot in her suspenders and stockings, is going to use her sub as a pegging fuck hole, she opens him up, rubbing his prostate and teasing his hard dick. She then puts on her big strapon and uses his mouth to deep throat, slapping and humiliating him before entering his tight hole and fucking him hard, it gets super kinky with ass to mouth and when he shoots his cumload she feeds it back to him.

File name:The English Mansion - Mistress Sidonia - Deep Dirty Pegging - Complete Movie.mp4
File Size: 1.61 GB
Duration: 00:31:55

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

The English Mansion - Mistress Sidonia - Deep Dirty Pegging - Complete Movie.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Mar 21, 2022 5:10 am
Always Too Tired

screenshot

File name:Always Too Tired.mp4
File Size: 681 MB
Duration: 00:22:12

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

Always Too Tired.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Mar 21, 2022 9:10 am
Asian Mean Girls - Revenge Upon The Pervy Clowns! Starring Goddess Maxine

screenshot

What do you do when your ****hood was haunted with with nightmares? Nightmares of Ghoulish clowns, seeking to take all that is innocent within you as a young girl. How do you later cope with the scary clowns that present themselves in your adult life? How do you deal with this Phobia
Well Goddess Maxine has been plagued with such a phobia for a lifetime. The scary clowns near halloween sent her reeling! But suddenly the Goddess finds herself face to face with her ****hood nightmares and she's gonna deal with! because that's what a Goddess does.
This clown doesnt stand a chance. The Goddess quickly seduces this idiotic clown with her smoking hot body and wit. This Jester finds himself bound and bent over a cage like a small waiting to be spanked. The Goddess treats him in the most humiliating of ways as she proves that the tables have turned. She has every intention of haunting this clowns dreams from this day forward as she beats his ass with a heavy leather paddle and further torments him with a Police issue full capacitive discharge stun baton, Pervy the clown isn't feeling so Pervy any more, His only thoughts are of escape and thats just not happening. There will be no more Pervy clowns in Goddess Maxine's future only broken and demoralized ones.

File name:Asian Mean Girls - Revenge Upon The Pervy Clowns! Starring Goddess Maxine.mp4
File Size: 101 MB
Duration: 00:09:26

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

Asian Mean Girls - Revenge Upon The Pervy Clowns! Starring Goddess Maxine.mp4