screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

Domina Planet - Tim To Become Tiffany.mp4
bulbulyator
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 21, 2022 9:10 pm
Evil Woman - Stupid Bitch Stucked In The Furniture Again

screenshot

Evil Woman has invited a friend of a friend to her house, because she needs some help with her shelves. Naturally he appears masked, with a hoodie and in boxershorts. While trying to help fix a shelf, he gets stuck. A guy with his ass up in the air � something the black-haired beauty knows all too well. Knowing what needs to be done, she fingers his ass, lubes it up and then fucks his virgin little hole with her strap-on, while verbally humiliating him. In between she looks into the camera, smiling at us, knowing that we know that she�s just going to fuck him harder and harder.

File name:Evil Woman - Stupid Bitch Stucked In The Furniture Again.mp4
File Size: 440 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1078
Duration: 00:09:57

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

Evil Woman - Stupid Bitch Stucked In The Furniture Again.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Mar 22, 2022 1:10 am
Finish Him - Ari Parker and Nahla Marie - Double Fisted

screenshot

File name:Finish Him - Ari Parker and Nahla Marie - Double Fisted.mp4
File Size: 265 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:08:50

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

Finish Him - Ari Parker and Nahla Marie - Double Fisted.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Mar 22, 2022 5:10 am
Goddess Lena - Fixed and then whipped

screenshot

I have fixed my slave to the wall so I can whip him without mercy for as long as I want! I love it when my whip hits with full power against his body. He receives the pain and I get a rush of lust. Strap after strap lands on his back and each strap means more pleasure for me and more pain for him! Would you like to try being in his position? I want to punish you like this slave next! Clip Language: German German Description:Fixiert und dann ausgepeitschtIch hab meinen Sklaven jetzt an der Wand fixiert! So kann ich ihn ohne Gnade auspeitschen und das solange ich will! Ich liebe es wenn meine Peitsche mit voller Wucht gegen seinen Korper knallt! Er hat den Schmerz und ich einen geilen Rausch! Riemen um Riemen zeichnen sich auf seinem Rucken ab und jeder Riemen bedeutet mehr Lust fur mich und mehr Schmerz fur ihn! Mochtest du es auch mal ausprobieren Sklaven?! Ich will dich als nachstes so bestrafen!

File name:Goddess Lena - Fixed and then whipped.mp4
File Size: 259 MB
Duration: 00:09:47

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Lena - Fixed and then whipped.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Mar 22, 2022 9:10 am
Goddess Lena - I own his ass

screenshot

My slave's ass belong to me and only me! I decide what happens to it and today I will make sure that he feels real pain. I'll make sure that he won't be able to site properly for a few days! He is tied up he has no way to defend himself, so I will make his ass glow! Clip Language: German German Description:Sein Arsch gehort mir!Der Arsch meines Sklaven gehort ausnahmslos mir! Ich entscheide was mit dem Arsch eines Sklaven passiert und heute werde ich dafur sorgen das er anstandig Schmerzen verspurt! In den nachsten Tagen wird mein Sklave wohl nicht mehr sitzen konnen, dafur werde ich sorgen! Da er gefesselt ist hat er auch keine Chance sich zu wehren! Ich bringe seinen Arsch jetzt zum Gluhen!

File name:Goddess Lena - I own his ass.mp4
File Size: 195 MB
Duration: 00:07:06

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Lena - I own his ass.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Mar 22, 2022 1:10 pm
Goddess Lena - Merciless bullwhip

screenshot

File name:Goddess Lena - Merciless bullwhip.mp4
File Size: 341 MB
Duration: 00:15:17

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Lena - Merciless bullwhip.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Mar 22, 2022 5:10 pm
Goddess Lena - Punishment with the whip

screenshot

Everyone who knows me knows how much I love to work my slaves with the whip, either as punishment or just because it makes me horny! I am merciless and strike with my full power. With me there are no games with the whip, only firm blows! Clip Language: German German Description:Bestrafung mit der PeitscheJeder der mich kennt wei?, wie sehr ich es liebe meine Sklaven mit der Peitsche zu bearbeiten. Als Bestrafung oder auch einfach nur mal so weil mich es geil macht! Dabei bin ich gnadenlos und schlage mit voller Harte zu! Bei mir gibt es keine Spiele mit der Peitsche, sondern immer nur feste Schlage!

File name:Goddess Lena - Punishment with the whip.mp4
File Size: 190 MB
Duration: 00:07:32

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Lena - Punishment with the whip.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Mar 22, 2022 9:10 pm
Lady Annabelle - Good Morning My Boy. Ive Decided That Your Correction Has To Carry On

screenshot

File name:Lady Annabelle - Good Morning My Boy. Ive Decided That Your Correction Has To Carry On.mp4
File Size: 342 MB
Resolution: 2400 x 1080
Duration: 00:03:12

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

Lady Annabelle - Good Morning My Boy. Ive Decided That Your Correction Has To Carry On.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Mar 23, 2022 5:10 pm
Miss Suzanna Maxwell - Caned until you cry

screenshot

Two incredible Dommes, two very hash canes and two cheeks to be marked. It couldn't be simpler or more brutal. A relentless caning from Myself and Mistress Mera, this slave has already been flogged and whipped, and now to break him with the cane. Dressed in leather corsets and leather pants, we take it in turn to beat his backside with a multitude of canes. We make him count out loud each time We strike him, the number just keeps rising......... he has no idea when We will stop. Harder and harder, reigning our blows and making our beautiful stripes. We want to see the tears rolling down this slaves face before We will stop his brutalisation!

File name:Miss Suzanna Maxwell - Caned until you cry.mp4
File Size: 559 MB
Duration: 00:06:28

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

Miss Suzanna Maxwell - Caned until you cry.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Mar 23, 2022 9:10 pm
Mistress Lady Renee - Caned on the wheel

screenshot

A slave exists ONLY to please his Mistress. It please Me to make My slave suffer, to punish him to the extreme, to make him howl like a bitch. The hard snapping action of My cane on his butt cheeks soon extracts the painful cries I so love to hear. I love to have him stretched over the punishment wheel, cuffed and fixed in place. One thing is for sure, that slave arse will look a hell of a lot better once I have inflicted painful, long lasting marks on it. Of course the slave will thank Me for such treatment. It is, after all, a privilege to be able to suffer for his Mistress.

File name:Mistress Lady Renee - Caned on the wheel.mp4
File Size: 700 MB
Duration: 00:11:38

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Lady Renee - Caned on the wheel.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Mar 24, 2022 1:10 am
Mistress Lady Renee - Punishment position

screenshot

I have become very tired of My slave's big mouth, always talking too much, jibber jabbing away to anyone within ear shot. Time to teach him a lesson in proper slave behaviour, nobody likes a big mouth. Step one: gag the loser, it is a good way to keep him quiet during his punishment and give him some time to think about his misdemeanours. Step two: affix his saggy useless balls to My bondage device, designed to keep his arse in exactly the right position while I let lose with My variety of punishment tools, including a riding crop, wicker rug beater and some nasty stinging canes. Step three: beat My slave until he is begging Me to stop with the punishment. Step

File name:Mistress Lady Renee - Punishment position.mp4
File Size: 636 MB
Duration: 00:08:03

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Lady Renee - Punishment position.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Mar 24, 2022 5:10 am
Mistress Saint Lawrence - Jailhouse Punishment With Mistress Catarina Germany

screenshot

I AM SOENDING TIME WITH A STEP-SISTER IN BDSM MISTRESS CATARINA BUT THEN OUR SLAVES HAD BEEN SO STUPID THT IRRITATED US, NOW TIME FOR PUNISHMENT DRAGGED IN THE JAILHOUSE AND GIVE THEM THE TASTE OF WHIPPING AND CAING NON STOP .

File name:Mistress Saint Lawrence - Jailhouse Punishment With Mistress Catarina Germany.mp4
File Size: 682 MB
Duration: 00:09:22

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Saint Lawrence - Jailhouse Punishment With Mistress Catarina Germany.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Mar 24, 2022 9:10 am
Realspankings Network Clips - Caned For Lack Of Respect

screenshot

File name:Realspankings Network Clips - Caned For Lack Of Respect.mp4
File Size: 431 MB
Duration: 00:06:33

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

Realspankings Network Clips - Caned For Lack Of Respect.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Mar 24, 2022 1:10 pm
Boss Girls - Brutal facesitting in her tightest jeans

screenshot

You have never seen such tight jeans before! Goddess Vanny sits down on his face in these incredibly hard jeans ass and simply takes the air out of his lungs! Her jeans are extremely tight and hard. They roughly cut into his face, covering his mouth and nose. Under her jeans ass he simply has no way to breathe! In order to make him suffer especially hard today, Goddess Vanny took her tightest jeans out of the closet and wore them for her slave. With this brutal jeans sitting the slave has nothing to laugh about. It is pure

File name:Boss Girls - Brutal facesitting in her tightest jeans.mp4
File Size: 272 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:08:16

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

Boss Girls - Brutal facesitting in her tightest jeans.mp4