Author
bulbulyator
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 28, 2021 10:10 am
Czech Soles - Princess Bunny and her money slave - Young Mistress

screenshot

Bunny has so much guys who want to be her foot slaves but nothing comes for free. Jack was the one who paid enough and he was selected by Bunny to be her loyal foot slave and her wallet. He has to pay as she says and in return he can crawl at her feet, lick the bottoms of her shoes and if she's in the mood he can even massage and worship her feet. He's very grateful to be able to serve and pay in humility. Even just kissing his princess's feet is so much for Jack. Princess Bunny is so perfect, she's the best and she deserves anything she wants! And if it mean to let her dominate Jack, humiliate him, rip him off and make her personal foot rest for her perfect size 42 feet. She has him by the balls, she owns him and she can own anyone she chooses. You included.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Young Mistress, Bunny, Czech Soles, Shoe Fetish, Shoeslicking, Shoe Worship, Foot Worship, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Foot Fetish, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Slavery, Footdom, Foot Domination

File name:Czech_Soles_-_Princess_Bunny_and_her_money_slave.mp4
File Size: 616 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:16:37
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 4985 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

Czech_Soles_-_Princess_Bunny_and_her_money_slave.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Feb 28, 2021 4:10 pm
Miss Jessica - Cling film wrapped punishment - Face Sitting

screenshot

Miss Jessica is available in to discover her servant all secured and also finished up from neck to toe in stick movie. She prepared him earlier and he can not move in the slightest. So she's mosting likely to make it also worse for him by sitting down on his face so he can't breath. Relocating forwards as well as reverse positions and even using him as a couch with her legs extended on his body he truly endures under her base without air. A valuable servant seat for her though.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Miss Jessica, Jessica, Mistress, Bondage Male, Bondage, Mummification, Face Sitting, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Ass Smothering, Smother

File name:Miss_Jessica_-_Cling_film_wrapped_punishment.mp4
File Size: 143 MB
Duration: 00:11:33
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 1600 kb/s

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

Miss_Jessica_-_Cling_film_wrapped_punishment.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Feb 28, 2021 7:10 pm
Men Are Slaves - Thank Me For The Privilege - Boot Worship

screenshot

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Kayla, Men Are Slaves, SPH, Small Penis Humiliation, Small Dick Humiliation, Small Cock Humiliation, Humiliation, Degradation, Spitting, Boot Worship, Bootlicking, Boots

File name:ThankMeForThePrivilege.mp4
File Size: 209 MB
Duration: 00:04:42
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 6017 kb/s

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

ThankMeForThePrivilege.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Mar 01, 2021 7:10 am
The Mean Girls - Princess Mia, Goddess Platinum - An Old Ashbucket (4K) - Human Ashtray

screenshot

Princess Mia and I were sitting outside in the hammock over at the Desert Punishment Compound enjoying the day, using these two losers as an ashtray and a foot licking retard. How pathetic are they both? The younger bald one is laying on its back beneath the hammock doing little but licking My feet and enjoying Mia spitting in it's face. Every now and again She shoves Her toes down its throat as well, but it has it way easier than the crusty loser old ass ashbucket We have kneeling next to Us.

The creepy old stalker-turned-slave, hates feet, ashes, dogfood, or anything in its loser mouth that isn't cheap white wine out of a box. So We smoke multiple cigarettes each and use this thing as an ashtray as it wretches and writhes trying not to have to deal with the nastiness of eating burning hot tobacco ash. Oh well loser, like We care, We've already dick dwn your throat a dozen times or so, so ashes shouldn't be that bad faggot.

Get the clip to see how losers live the life or LOSERDOM at the Manor, Compound, Mountain Retreat, or wherever Mean Girls go.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Classic Smoking, Foot Worship, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Foot Fetish, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Smoke, Smoking, Cigarette, Human Ashtray, Foot Fetish, Goddess Platinum, Princess Mia, The Mean Girls, MiamiMeanGirls, AmericanMeanGirls, The Mean Girls Club, 4K, Femdom 4K, 4K Femdom, 4K Clips, UHD, Ultra HD

File name:OldAshBucket4K.mp4
File Size: 3.14 GB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:13:59
Video: AVC, 3840x, 29.970 FPS, 32.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

OldAshBucket4K.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Mar 01, 2021 10:10 am
The Mean Girls - Goddess Platinum, Princess Amber, Goddess Draya - Hot Boxed Ginger

screenshot

Wow, you wouldn't believe My surprise when My Aunt lead Myself and Goddess Draya outside to Our little courtyard area and opened up the old fridge that had been sitting there since forever. Not only wasn't it empty, it also contained a stinky nasty ginger slave, EWWWWWWwwww..

Well, granted it was some incredibly "rotten meat", but that wasn't going to stop Us from tenderiing it and making it into something worthwhile. First Auntie pulled out a big wooden yardstick and took to whacking it. and the thing immediately started crying out and whining. as She continued to torment the idiot, I grabbed a crop and Draya took the yardstick as My Aunt grabbed yet another tool to beat, errrmmm Tenderize, lol, this worthless piece of meat.

We rapidly took turns smashing things into it's back, legs, ass, and more.. and Draya used the yardstick on it's feet repeatedly as the thing continued to wail. Getting sick of hearing it, My Aunt quickly wrapped the idiot's head in Gorillla Tape to shut it up and muffle it's noise and that made all the difference. because now I could get close enough to its face without having to worry about it yelling while I was there or having to accidentally smell its breath.. god, could you imagine??? Yuck.. But being that close, it made it super easy for Me to crop the dummy on its forehead, chest, nipples, or anywhere else I wanted..

Watch the whole clip to see how brutal We are to this sad sack loser and just what every loser slave is willing to go through for the Mean Girls

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Triple Domination, Goddess Platinum, Goddess Draya, Princess Amber, Beatdowns, CFNM, Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning, Brat Girls, Fetish, The Mean Girls, MiamiMeanGirls, AmericanMeanGirls, The Mean Girls Club

File name:The_Mean_Girls_-_Goddess_Platinum__Princess_Amber__Goddess_Draya_-_Hot_Boxed_Ginger__1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 543 MB
Duration: 00:15:38
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 4718 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The_Mean_Girls_-_Goddess_Platinum__Princess_Amber__Goddess_Draya_-_Hot_Boxed_Ginger__1080_HD_.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Mar 01, 2021 1:10 pm
Club Stiletto - Her COCK is Better than hubbies - Transsexuals

screenshot

Miss Jasmine's hubby has a useless little dick and his paycheck is all he is really good for. Jasmine naturally has other lovers, often studs, who hubby has to fluff and clean up after, but today she has her girlfriend TS Staci over. Staci's cock is three times the size of hubbies and Jasmine takes great delight in comparing their cocks. "Look how tiny his is" she says, while sitting on her husbands face, before reaching for Staci's cock and taking it in her mouth. After some sucking, Jasmine tells Staci to sit on her slaves face and feed him her cock and balls. "I've seen him suck a lot of cock" Jasmine tells her. While he sucks Staci, the two girls make out, touching and kissing.

Now they are both horny so Jasmine lays on her husband, first teasing him with her wet pussy, which he will never have, before Staci gets on top of her and slides her big cock deep inside her. Hubby is ordered to suck and lick Staci's balls at the same time as this keeps her nice and hard insuring Jasmine gets a nice hard fuck and that Staci shoots a hot big load of cum. Staci really bounds Jasmine and in the throws of pleasure she tells Staci she really must spend the night, in fact the entire weekend. The passion and arousal is evident in this scene and hubby has to settle for cock and balls with no chance of release.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Club Stiletto, Miss Jasmine, Miss Staci, Staci, Jasmine, Mistress, Asian, Transsexuals, TS, Tranny, Shemale, Ladyboy, Trans Gender

File name:kac-her-cock-is-better-than-hubbies.mp4
File Size: 756 MB
Duration: 00:09:49
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10.4 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

kac-her-cock-is-better-than-hubbies.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Mar 01, 2021 10:10 pm
Andrea Untamed - Paired Punishment - Stella Liberty - Corporal Punishment

screenshot

Andrea Untamed and Stella Liberty pair up in their sexy latex attire to deliver a bottom punishment to this bound slave. Using paddles, straps and their gloved hands his bare bottom turns red in no time. Hearing the cries after each strike brings nothing but joy & laughter to the Mistresses and even more so that his day of punishment has only begun.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Dual Domination, High Heels, Corporal Punishment, Double Domination, Andrea Untamed, Stella Liberty, Whipping, Discipline, Paddling, Paddle, Whipped, Whip, BDSM, Domination, Fem Dom, Latex, Rubber, Spanking, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank, Strapping, Mistress

File name:Andrea_Untamed_-_Paired_Punishment_-_Stella_Liberty.mp4
File Size: 626 MB
Resolution: 1440 x 810
Duration: 00:09:32
Video: AVC, 1440x, 60.000 FPS, 9000 kb/s

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

Andrea_Untamed_-_Paired_Punishment_-_Stella_Liberty.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Mar 02, 2021 1:10 am
Torture Time - Katsura Breaks In Her New Toy - With Face Sitting

screenshot

Katsura has a new toy to play with and she has plans for him that will send him over the edge. She begins with some intense Face Sitting, making her new toy appreciate every breath that she allows him to take, which isn't very much. While she smothers her new toy, Katsura makes sure that she teases his Chastity device and teases his release from his tight cage. Katsura does plan to release her toy after she is done smothering him, only to hook him up to a Milking Machine to Milk him for every drop before locking him back up, which will be in part 2, so stay tuned.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Katsura Strykes, Fluffy, Katsura, Face Sitting, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Torture Time, Asian, Ass Smothering, Smother

File name:Katsura_Breaks_In_Her_New_Toy_With_Face_Sitting.mp4
File Size: 854 MB
Duration: 00:14:32
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 8000 kb/s

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

Katsura_Breaks_In_Her_New_Toy_With_Face_Sitting.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Mar 02, 2021 4:10 am
Brat Princess 2 - Kawaii - Wrestles a Small Fry on Bed (4K) - Mixed Wrestling

screenshot

Kawaii is bigger than Danni and that means that she is the boss! Kawaii throws her weight around in a wrestling match just to make Danni know his place as a weak, pathetic, loser. He must be reminded that he is a skinny little twerp and that wimps must submit! Danni begs Kawaii for mercy, but she will not hear it. He can squirm all he wants but she will not stop doing as she pleases. She reminds him that she could easily just break his neck. Danni asks Kawaii why she insists on humiliating him and she says, "Because I can!"

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Brat Princess 2, Mistress Kawaii, Kawaii, Mistress, Fat, BBW, Plump, Chubby, Scissor, Scissorhold, Scissored, Scissoring, BBW Domination, Mixed Wrestling, Wrestling, BBW Face Sitting, Face Sitting, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Ass Smothering, Smother, 4K, Femdom 4K, 4K Femdom, 4K Clips, UHD, Ultra HD, Danni

File name:Kawaii_-_Wrestles_a_Small_Fry_on_Bed__4K_.mp4
File Size: 2.18 GB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:10:16
Video: AVC, 3840x, 29.970 FPS, 30.0 Mb/s

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

Kawaii_-_Wrestles_a_Small_Fry_on_Bed__4K_.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Mar 02, 2021 7:10 am
Bad Boyfriend Rehab - Lucid Lavender - Ruined Orgasm

screenshot

Guess that's getting fairly excellent at ruined orgasms? Oh my gosh, me!

Wan na recognize a secret? I do enjoy penis. As well as my beautiful boyfriend has some sub tendencies and also doesn't "mind" helping me get a clips. As well as the very best clips have one of the most truth. So I take the reality that I have actually been a little unsatisfied recently to the dungeon, and utilize my pent up hostility to fix my guy. In front of everyone!

And also I destroy him actually, really negative. Not only regarding a four-count of loneliness prior to that cock pops, but I know it, also. There's no thinking with this one. Yay! I'm completely satisfied!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, TeaseAndThankYou, Teen, Young Mistress, Bondage Male, Bondage, Lucid Lavender, Ruined Orgasm, Handjob, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:LLBadBoyfriendRehab.mp4
File Size: 637 MB
Duration: 00:14:32
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5804 kb/s

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

LLBadBoyfriendRehab.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Mar 02, 2021 10:10 am
KinkyMistress - Opiums CBT Slave - Urethral Sounds

screenshot

The slave of Miss Opium has been tied to the cross and the lady has planned today to play hard with his cock. But before it goes to the tail, he will first of all the sensitive nipples twisted !!!! So a CBT session is exactly what she wants today. So that everything is even more unpleasant for the slave, she has put on gloves with spikes to take his cock times strongly in the hand. Only after that she starts to fuck and stretch his urethra with dilators of different thicknesses. How much he can take and how deep? Maybe he can manage 2 sounds at the same time?

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Sounding, Urethral Sounds, CBT, KinkyMistress, Miss Opium

File name:Opiums_CBT_Slave.mp4
File Size: 340 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:11:31
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 4000 kb/s

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

Opiums_CBT_Slave.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Mar 02, 2021 1:10 pm
Club Stiletto - Pool Games with Miss Madison - Foot Worship

screenshot

Here's your escape from winter, watching Miss Madison in the pool on a hot and sunny day. She's laying in her inner tube and tells her slave to move her around the pool while she soaks up the sun. To humor herself she makes the slave dive under the water to kiss her butt cheek. When he comes up she sends him under to kiss the other one. "Amuse me, move me around the pool like an amusement ride" she now tells him.

She then pushes her feet into his face and tells him to kiss them while moving her about. "Suck my big toe" she tells him, moving through the water the entire time. She then sends him to the deep end and demands his mouth never leave her feet... until she takes her foot and pushes him under the water, that is. When she lets him up it's back to worshiping her feet and pushing her through the water. Again she sends him under the water to kiss her ass and then another lap around the pool, this time with her legs wrapped around his neck. "You've got to love summer" she says with a giggle.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Club Stiletto, Miss Madison, Madison, Mistress, Foot Worship, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Foot Fetish, Footlicking, Foot Licking

File name:kac-pool-games-with-miss-madison.mp4
File Size: 417 MB
Duration: 00:05:29
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10.3 Mb/s

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

kac-pool-games-with-miss-madison.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Mar 02, 2021 7:10 pm
DomNation - You Will Accept Everything I Give You With Gratitude

screenshot

After a 3 year hiatus, we are extremely excited to have the magnificent Russian Goddess Renee Trevi back in our studio. Mistress Renee offers a very unique style of Domination, which deeply explores and manipulates the primal, psychological and spiritual aspects of control and Female Supremacy.

This is the follow up video to Mistress Renee's immensely popular Female Domination clips "There Is Only Pain In Resistance" and "Your Body Is My Playground". Enjoy!

Mistress Renee Trevi trains her slave's to surrender their bodies to her Dominant Desires, and to appreciate and be thankful for anything and everything that she bestows upon them. Whether it be pleasure, or pain. This Goddess can giveth, as well as taketh away, and so one must show gratitude for every gift and privilege she allows you.

In this video Mistress Renee first puts her helpless slave through an intense pain session with a heavy hard wood paddle. With each painful blow to his exposed ass, her devoted slave squeals in agony, but so too does he thank his Mistress for her divine gift of pain. Strike after excruciating strike, he must surrender himself to the pain.surrender himself to his Mistress' wishes.surrender or be broken.

Pleased with her pet's devotion and willingness to suffer for her, she instructs him to lie on the floor beneath her, as she sits atop her magnificent white leather throne. Utilizing nothing more than her sexy stilettos, she teases and tantalizes him effortlessly, as she seductively runs her heels across his body. Ever so softly at first, but then without warning, her razor sharp heels find their way to his sensitive nipples and dig deep into his flesh.

To be so close to his beautiful Goddess is a privilege, whether she is administering pain, or pleasure. Either way, it is time spent with Goddess, and divine gifts from his Mistress. And he must be thankful for every ounce of attention she affords him.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Renee Trevi, Renee Trevi, Mistress, DomNation, Leather Fetish, Shoeslicking, Shoe Worship, Bondage Male, Bondage, Mind Fuck, Mental Domination

File name:DomNation_-_You_Will_Accept_Everything_I_Give_You_With_Gratitude.mp4
File Size: 557 MB
Duration: 00:06:28
Video: AVC, 1920x, 14.733 FPS, 11.9 Mb/s

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

DomNation_-_You_Will_Accept_Everything_I_Give_You_With_Gratitude.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Mar 02, 2021 10:10 pm
Fullforce Spanking - Miss Harker Harley Quinn caning

screenshot

Miss Harker in a Harley Quinn type outfit being an utter bitch and utterly thrashing her subs abre arse with her cane.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Miss Harley Quinn, Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning, Hard, Brutal, Mistress

File name:Fullforce_Spanking_-_Miss_Harker_Harley_Quinn_caning.mp4
File Size: 74.5 MB
Resolution: 1520 x 832
Duration: 00:04:46
Video: AVC, 1520x, 30.000 FPS, 2050 kb/s

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

Fullforce_Spanking_-_Miss_Harker_Harley_Quinn_caning.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Mar 03, 2021 1:10 am
Mixed Wrestling Zone - Sovereign Redhead! - Mixed Wrestling

screenshot

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Redhead, Mixed Wrestling, Wrestling, Victory Pose, Domination

File name:InfernovsSteven1080.mp4
File Size: 2.38 GB
Duration: 00:17:01
Video: AVC, 1920x, 50.000 FPS, 19.8 Mb/s

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

InfernovsSteven1080.mp4