Author
bulbulyator
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 07, 2021 7:10 pm
Stella Liberty - Think of Me Tomorrow (720 HD) - Caning

screenshot

Stella Liberty has tied her slave so that his legs are over his head and his ass is easily accessible for a brutal caning. She loves his the tender area beneath the buttocks is positioned perfectly for her cane strikes. She gives him stripes up and down his ass and thighs so that all day tomorrow he will think of her when he is trying to focus at work. He won't be able to sit or move around without a nice reminder that his body belongs to her.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Stella Liberty, Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning, CBT, Bondage Male, Bondage

File name:Stella_Liberty_-_Think_of_Me_Tomorrow__720_HD_.mp4
File Size: 170 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:11:53
Video: AVC, 1280x, 23.976 FPS, 1800 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

Stella_Liberty_-_Think_of_Me_Tomorrow__720_HD_.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Mar 08, 2021 1:10 am
The Mean Girls - Goddess Platinum, Princess Mia - Come Relax In My Special Slave Chair (1080 HD)

screenshot

So I had one of My slaves build a special chair from steel that is perfect for restraining losers in any number of different ways. And the slave that I always like beating the best is My old ass geezer slave as it constantly drives Me crazy in one way or another. Here, Princess Mia and I too the old ass down to the basement in the Manor and strapped the old asshole into the chair and had Our way with it.

Watch as We get this old man set up for an all time epic Mean Girl Beatdown beating all over the front of its body as this chair makes it super easy to do so. We both have access to its tiny little cock to stemp on and crush, as well as its chest, legs, arms and head... We use paddles, crops, whips, canes, and even Our stilletos to hurt and ruin this sad thing. And you see its head bobble around like a broken doll as it cries out in pain.

See, what better Christmas present is there from a slave, than a device made to hurt and destroy the slaves themselves? Perfect on-going mindfuck of Our property and alongside an asskicking or ten to boot. Get the clip now to watch old man geezer receive one of the fiercest ass kickings of his time at the Mean Girl Manor

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Platinum, Princess Mia, Beatdowns, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Corporal Punishment, Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning, CFNM, CBT, BDSM, Dual Domination, Double Domination, The Mean Girls, MiamiMeanGirls, AmericanMeanGirls, The Mean Girls Club

File name:The_Mean_Girls_-_Goddess_Platinum__Princess_Mia_-_Come_Relax_In_My_Special_Slave_Chair__1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 1.12 GB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:19:49
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 7990 kb/s

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

The_Mean_Girls_-_Goddess_Platinum__Princess_Mia_-_Come_Relax_In_My_Special_Slave_Chair__1080_HD_.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Mar 08, 2021 4:10 am
The Mean Girls - Princess Bridgette Ballbusts in Lingerie - Ballbusting

screenshot

The name of the clip pretty much says it all. Super hot.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Princess Bridgette, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Young Mistress, Balls Busting, Blonde, Blond Hair, The Mean Girls, MiamiMeanGirls, AmericanMeanGirls, The Mean Girls Club

File name:The_Mean_Girls_-_Princess_Bridgette_Ballbusts_in_Lingerie.mp4
File Size: 230 MB
Duration: 00:12:25
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 2449 kb/s

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

The_Mean_Girls_-_Princess_Bridgette_Ballbusts_in_Lingerie.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Mar 08, 2021 10:10 am
Ambers Dungeon - Dance On Her Dick - Mistress Jade Indica

screenshot

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Jade Indica, Jade Indica, Mistress, Anal Play, Brunettes, CBT, Corporal Punishment, Milking, Cunnilingus, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking, Pussy Worship, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:danceondicka.mp4
File Size: 1.67 GB
Duration: 01:04:35
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 3500 kb/s

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

danceondicka.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Mar 08, 2021 4:10 pm
He came in me after best Prostate Massage ever - Handjob

screenshot

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Amateur, Homemade, Handjob, **** Male Orgasm, Creampie, **** Ejaculation, Sperm, **** Orgasm, Milking, Prostate Massage, Sex, Fucking, Cum in Pussy

File name:He_came_in_me_after_best_Prostate_Massage_ever.mp4
File Size: 201 MB
Duration: 00:10:23
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 2630 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

He_came_in_me_after_best_Prostate_Massage_ever.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Mar 08, 2021 7:10 pm
Hot Nurse does Perfect Prostate Massage - Handjob

screenshot

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Handjob, **** Male Orgasm, **** Ejaculation, Sperm, **** Orgasm, Cumshot, Milking, Prostate Massage

File name:Hot_Nurse_does_Perfect_Prostate_Massage.mp4
File Size: 122 MB
Duration: 00:05:18
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 3143 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Hot_Nurse_does_Perfect_Prostate_Massage.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Mar 09, 2021 7:10 am
Anime Girl Anal Orgasm - Pegging

screenshot

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Amateur, Homemade, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:Anime_Girl_Anal_Orgasm.mp4
File Size: 675 MB
Duration: 00:13:50
Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 6620 kb/s

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

Anime_Girl_Anal_Orgasm.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Mar 09, 2021 10:10 am
Brutal-Facesitting - Mistress Eva Andersen (4K) - Female Domination

screenshot

Making her man submit to her dirtiest fantasies, is what makes this lovely blonde dominatrix so darn amazing! After some fun ass spanking, she ordered him to lay on the table, as she spread her legs wide open and rode his face. You can see his cock getting harder and harder by the minute, which just means that her pussy must be delicious.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Stockings, Nylons, Mistress Eva Andersen, Eva Andersen, Mistress, Male Orgasm, Ejaculation, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking, Handjob, Foot Worship, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Foot Fetish, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Pussy Worship, Cunnilingus, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking, 4K, Femdom 4K, 4K Femdom, 4K Clips, UHD, Ultra HD

File name:Brutal-Facesitting_-_Mistress_Eva_Andersen.mp4
File Size: 1.24 GB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:20:19
Video: AVC, 3840x, 25.000 FPS, 8525 kb/s

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

Brutal-Facesitting_-_Mistress_Eva_Andersen.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Mar 09, 2021 4:10 pm
Femboy Anal Fuck - Sissy

screenshot

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Amateur, Homemade, Stroking, Jerk Off, Orgasm, Ejaculation, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:Femboy_Anal_Fuck.mp4
File Size: 481 MB
Duration: 00:12:51
Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 5024 kb/s

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

Femboy_Anal_Fuck.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Mar 09, 2021 10:10 pm
Mistress Komakino - Smoking And Aroma Intox Mask - Gasmask

screenshot

Gas masks are such a fun way to control a slave and what better way than to cuff them up and alternate aroma and cigarette smoke into the air tube to transport them into a hazy erotic submissive state.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Femdom POV, POV, Gasmask, Smoking, Smoke, Cigarette, Mesmerize, Classic Smoking

File name:Mistress_Komakino_-_SMOKING_AND_AROMA_INTOX_MASK.mp4
File Size: 78.7 MB
Duration: 00:03:46
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 2748 kb/s

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Komakino_-_SMOKING_AND_AROMA_INTOX_MASK.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Mar 10, 2021 7:10 am
Kinky Bites - Exclusive Story - Shiri and Nicko - Transsexuals

screenshot

Exclusive Story does an exposé on Hollywood's good girl, Shiri Allwood, who recently joined the racy subscription site Lonely Lambs. Her fan page has pictures and clips of her fucking bound men, dressed in latex from head to toe and with her tied up in a dungeon, drool dripping from her ball gag as she gets fucked hard from behind. It's a far cry from her wholesome days starring on a TV dance show. Shiri has repeatedly denied this account belongs to her. She has cited deep fake technology as the means of creating this filth without her knowledge or consent.

After giving an interview to Exclusive Story, Shiri Allwood goes home and lets her live-in sex slave puppy out of his kennel. She is still doing damage control on the phone with her publicist as she drops her cardigan sweater and removes her pearl necklace to put on fierce red and black strappy lingerie with thigh high stockings. She flogs her pup's round ass until it glows red. A bone gag strapped to his face, she turns him around so he can sniff her crotch. He obeys all her commands so she pulls off his gag and takes out her cock to feed the hungry pup. Shiri sits on his face rubbing her asshole on his snout until he gets greedy and takes off her bra so he can paw at her breasts. She did not give him permission so he gets swatted down to the end of the bed where he sucks on her stockinged feet, drenching them in his drool.

Shiri plays with Nicko's puppy tail butt plug, replacing it with a much bigger plug to tease his tight asshole with. She lubes up his strap-on wolf dick and rides it, throwing her head back in pleasure, her bright red lips gasping for air. She then bends over and instructs her collared pooch to fuck her hard from behind. Getting fucked so well makes her rock hard and ready to fuck. She bends Nicko over so she can spank his ass as she thrusts her stiff cock deep into him. After coming on his face she sends him to get back in his kennel so she can get some beauty sleep.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Shiri Allwood, Kinky Bites, Ball Gag, Bit Gag, Buttplug, Corset, Drool, Dungeon, Feet, Flogging, Foot Worship, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Foot Fetish, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Gag, Latex, Lingerie, Mask, Nylons Stockings, Puppy Play, Redhead, Slave, Transsexuals, Tranny, Shemale, Ladyboy, TS, TS Cock, TS Fucks TS

File name:101053_shoot_high.mp4
File Size: 2.53 GB
Duration: 00:35:37
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10000 kb/s

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

101053_shoot_high.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Mar 10, 2021 10:10 am
Czech Soles - Young hitchhiker gets a ride for her BIG sexy feet - Foot Worship

screenshot

It's cold Fall and Bunny is heading back home but her bus her already left and her phone battery is dead. What to do now? The only thing she can do is to hitchhike. But even though she is young and pretty it is not as easy as she first thought it will be. Finally a guy stops and is willing to take her. Only he seems to want something in return...but Bunny has no money on her now...but he doesn't want money? And what does he want? Feet?? That sounds a bit weird to Bunny. Maybe she should rather get out of the car now and try her luck with someone else. On the other hand it's getting dark and the guy wants really only her feet and he seems quite normal to her. So what the hell, right? And he will take her all the way home after she lets him worship her feet? "Great! We have a deal!".

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Young Mistress, Bunny, Czech Soles, Big Feet, Bare Feet, Foot Worship, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Foot Fetish, Footlicking, Foot Licking

File name:Czech_Soles_-_Young_hitchhiker_gets_a_ride_for_her_BIG_sexy_feet.mp4
File Size: 540 MB
Duration: 00:14:19
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5078 kb/s

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

Czech_Soles_-_Young_hitchhiker_gets_a_ride_for_her_BIG_sexy_feet.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Mar 10, 2021 1:10 pm
Fucked Feet - FFCompilation#2 - Footjob

screenshot

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Fucked Feet, Compilation, Footjob, Foot Worship, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Foot Fetish, Footlicking, Foot Licking

File name:FF-Compilation.mp4
File Size: 645 MB
Duration: 00:27:14
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 2990 kb/s

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

FF-Compilation.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Mar 10, 2021 4:10 pm
Goddess Zephy - Owned By Smelly Feet (1080 HD) - Foot Worship

screenshot

Fresh out of my reeking Vans sneakers, bow down and worship my smelly goddess feet, loser!! My stinky feet could clear out a room of "normal" people, but you foot slaves bury your faces in my sweaty soles and hump the floor...that's why you live on your knees haha! My loser foot cucky is verbally humiliated throughout.

I love foot slaves - the mere site of my superior feet and they collapse to their knees ... One sniff and I own them forever!!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Zephy, Foot Smelling, Foot Worship, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Foot Fetish, Footlicking, Foot Li

File name:Goddess_Zephy_-_Owned_By_Smelly_Feet__1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 490 MB
Duration: 00:14:54
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 4394 kb/s

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Zephy_-_Owned_By_Smelly_Feet__1080_HD_.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Mar 10, 2021 7:10 pm
Kinky Mistresses - Latex Face-Sitting With Mistress Kiana

screenshot

Mistress Kiana loves to sit with her swetty latex ass on the slaves face.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Latex, Rubber, Mistress Kiana, Kiana, Mistress, Face Sitting, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Ass Smothering, Smother, Ass Play

File name:Latex_Face-Sitting_With_Mistress_Kiana.mp4
File Size: 164 MB
Duration: 00:05:33
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 4000 kb/s

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

Latex_Face-Sitting_With_Mistress_Kiana.mp4