2.47 GB | 3840 x 2160 | 00:23:31

screenshot

screenshot

Bratty Foot Dom - Her Foot Worshipping Boot Slave 4K.mp4
bulbulyator
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 16, 2024 3:10 am
screenshot

This evening, the beauty Kira is in a particularly depraved mood, so she put on sexy stockings and panties with a latex dress to please her oral slave. Throughout the video, the horny Princess Kira fucks the mouth of an obedient slave with her pussy and ass in lace panties. The young Mistress sits down with full weight on the face of the slave and enjoys the fact that the slave cannot restrain himself from jerking himself off from such pleasure. It is a great honor and joy for a slave that Kira used his face instead of her chair. Kira then lifts her latex dress to reveal the divine ass that was strewn with kisses by the submissive servant. Then the Depraved Mistress sat her pussy on the slave's mouth and riding his tongue. During the break, Mistress Kira sat on the slave's throat so that his face appeared in which she spat several times. Then Kira lay down sideways and roughly took the slave by the hair, pressed his face to her pussy and clasped his neck with a scissor grip. Its very hot pussy smothering during head scissor femdom. In the end, when the slave was exhausted from pleasure, Kira gave him a couple of strong slaps in the face for the last.

tags: Assworship Facesitting Faceslapping Femdom Pussy Worship Scissor Spitting wrestling

1.26 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:11:34

screenshot

screenshot

Petite Princess FemDom - Hot Mistress Kira in Fetish Lingerie - Passionate Oral Servitude Femdom.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Jan 16, 2024 5:10 am
screenshot

Tags: Femdom Femdom 4K Pussy Worship

1.46 GB | 3840 x 2160 | 00:06:53

screenshot

screenshot

Female Worship - Sia Wood and Nick Strokes - #840 4K.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Jan 16, 2024 7:10 am
screenshot

I often walk around and meet many annoying people, but when my poor slave is just before me then I finally can be the boss and relieve my stress: I kick him hard. It is not his fault but I enjoy it and that is what matters! I like to kick him up!

tags: Ballbusting Cbt Femdom

400 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:08:18

screenshot

screenshot

Sadurnus - Jenna relieves tenseness.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Jan 16, 2024 9:10 am
screenshot

Lady Sara's slave is waiting in the garden for his stunning Mistress all dressed in black and Hre beautiful knee high boots. Mistress puts Her filthy boots all over Her slave and makes him lick the mud off with his tongue.
Pure sexy from Lady Sara Borgia.

Tags: Bootlicking Femdom Fetish Humiliation shoeslicking

1.06 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:09:58

screenshot

screenshot

Lady Sara Borgia Femdom Clips - Licking Mistress's Muddy Boots Clean.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Jan 16, 2024 11:10 am
screenshot

Mistress Tatjana is a consequent mistress so when she gives a task she checks the process. Of course she expects it to be done. The slave claims to have been doing the work but quickly it becomes clear that he didn't do anything! So he gets his deserved punishment: huge slaps from the pretty mistress! Unwanted drool needs to be dealt with and the Mistress decides that the guy's face will be a good place for it!

tags: Faceslapping Femdom Humiliation Spitting

307 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:07:48

screenshot

screenshot

Sadurnus - Tatjana Slaps Face and Spits in Mouth.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Jan 16, 2024 1:10 pm
screenshot

The exquisite, lingerie clad Zara du Rose is going to use her eager tongue slave for her pleasure, she reminds him that is he does a good job and makes her orgasm hard, she may release his cock from the tight metal chastity cage. He is directed to her sensitive nipples and she supervises him licking and kissing them before she opens her legs and lets him kiss through her pink panties. She delights in watching his dick trying to get hard in the cage, so takes a closer look, licking the metal ridges, making him groan in desperation. Zara pulls her panties down and orders him to lick her cunt, he does such a good job, she decides a treat is in store and puts on one of her big strapons. He is soon getting pounded by her, a beautiful sight as she thrusts and takes him hard and deep, his cock still locked tightly away. Once she is finished opening his hole, Zara kindly unlocks him and puts him on the custom Venus tower milking machine, making him super hard, ready to be edged with a handj...

Tags: Chastity Femdom Handjob Milking Pussy Worship Strapon Teasing The English Mansion

1.65 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:27:10

screenshot

screenshot

The English Mansion - Miss Zara DuRose - Bedroom Slave Plaything - Complete Movie.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Jan 16, 2024 3:10 pm
screenshot

The beautiful Tatjana loves to play and her games always hurt! She loves to see and hear her slave suffering! She brought a belt which can cause a lot of pain! She enjoys his wailing! Very painful and brutal!

tags: Femdom Spanking

281 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:10:45

screenshot

screenshot

Sadurnus - Tatjana lashes.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Jan 16, 2024 5:10 pm
screenshot

Tags: Femdom Strapon

347 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:07:51

screenshot

screenshot

goddessmaeve444 - Amateur hour lube application.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Jan 16, 2024 7:10 pm
screenshot

Jenna just wanted to sit down and play so she sat on my face. Only her tight trousers were between us. I barely could breathe but could smell her sweet scent and hear her cute laugh.

Tags: Facesitting Femdom Smother

309 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:07:00

screenshot

screenshot

Sadurnus - Under Jennas trousers.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Jan 16, 2024 9:10 pm
bulbulyator
Added: Jan 16, 2024 11:10 pm
screenshot

How many toys will it take to break him? How many toys until he starts trashing and saying the denial is too much? Awww...
Unreleased.

tags: Chastity Femdom Handjob Milking

1.18 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:27:32

screenshot

screenshot

Skylar - Multi Toy Tease-A-Thon.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Jan 17, 2024 1:10 am
bulbulyator
Added: Jan 17, 2024 3:10 am
screenshot

tags: Femdom Humiliation Sissy

375 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:06:19

screenshot

screenshot

Tailored Sissy Bella Milano Ella Milano.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Jan 17, 2024 5:10 am
screenshot

My pussy boyfriend left big mess while I was off from home. I'm back and now I need to punish his laziness with hard faceslaps, spitting and licking my shoes. He has a privilige to kiss my latex too, even if he doesn't deserve it!

Tags: Faceslapping Femdom High Heels Humiliation Latex shoeslicking Spitting

340 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:07:41

screenshot

screenshot

Evil Woman - Hard faceslapping and spitting of my pussy boyfriend.mp4