Author
bulbulyator
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 17, 2024 9:10 am
screenshot

Mistress Lexy Noir's cuckold has spent all night in the cage while She enjoyed herself with Her bull. It is the morning, and She desires his service. While he helps Her change into Her dressing gown, She verbally humiliates him, telling him how enjoyable Her night was while he was stuck in the cage. She sits on a chair, enjoying Her tea while he waits in front of Her. She has a special gift for Her cuckold; She saved the condom full of Her bull's cum. She teases him with Her worn panties, soaked from the passionate night She had. Placing the panties on his head, She shows him the surprise. She pours the cum from the condom onto Her panties and has him lick it off before pouring the remaining contents directly onto his tongue. She proceeds to roll the condom up and push it into his mouth, and orders him to chew and swallow it. Now he has had his lunch; She dismisses him to prepare Hers.

Tags: CFNM Cuckold Femdom Handjob Humiliation Hypno Milking

331 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:13:28

screenshot

screenshot

House of Sinn - Mistress Lexy Noir verbally humiliates Her cuckold and feed him Her bulls cum.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Jan 17, 2024 11:10 am
screenshot

Tags: Femdom Handjob Milking

2.29 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:12:41

screenshot

screenshot

Amirah Adara Handjob - Milking Table 10 Part B.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Jan 17, 2024 1:10 pm
screenshot

Meet our new Bombshell Juju Rangel. In her audition she demonstrated her skills at front and back kicks, knees, punches and butt drops. She passed with Honors, did you have any doubts ?

Tags: Ballbusting Cbt Femdom

621 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:16:50

screenshot

screenshot

Kebranozes Brazilian Ballbusting - Ballbusting Audition with Juju Rangel.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Jan 17, 2024 3:10 pm
screenshot

Mlle Fanchette is teasing her butler and while teasing she gets aroused too. As she starts to fondle her breasts her hands travel south and she begins to rub her soft pussy over her skirt and panties. Next she lift her skirt and it does not take long up until she slips her hand inside her panty in order to properly masturbate. This is too much for the naked and horny butler who storms the scene and ejaculates all over her hand, skirt and panties...
More like this here: Duet, L' amour de loin

Tags: Femdom Fetish

413 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:11:12

screenshot

screenshot

Chronicles of Mlle Fanchette - Allumeuse.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Jan 17, 2024 7:10 pm
screenshot

Mlle Fanchette is slowly edging her butler once again. He sits on a chair and she is on the floor besides him. She gently plays with his cock, squeezes his balls tight, plays with his frenulum and lightly slaps it. The butler's hard cock is totally in her disposition for her to play as she desires. At the end she only strokes his frenulum with her thumb making him explode.

Tags: CFNM Femdom Handjob Milking Orgasm Control

2.53 GB | 3840 x 2160 | 00:09:11

screenshot

screenshot

Chronicles of Mlle Fanchette - Branlette sensuelle II - 4K.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Jan 17, 2024 9:10 pm
screenshot

He admits his fetish for pantyhose started when he was young. I get to work teasing, milking, pounding, and ruining years of depraved thoughts. I'm his dirty little pantyhose fantasy, and he's my slave. Nothing but dick for milking.

Tags: Bondage Femdom Handjob Milking

496 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:11:13

screenshot

screenshot

Mandy Marx - Pretty Pantyhose Ruin.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Jan 17, 2024 11:10 pm
screenshot

A compilation of handjob ejaculations...Enjoy the best moments from the following clips:
Branlette douce IIUn regard intime IVBeaux pieds - belles mains IIIBranlette speciale IIISensation ultimeJuste avant le reveillon IIEdge & Ruin

tags: CFNM Cocktease Femdom Fetish Handjob Milking Orgasm Control Teasing

2.09 GB | 3840 x 2160 | 00:07:40

screenshot

screenshot

Chronicles of Mlle Fanchette - Les Ejaculations vol 79 Handjobs - 4K.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Jan 18, 2024 1:10 am
screenshot

LANGUAGE: English
I'm in the garden with my friend Mistress Amrita. It's a beautiful sunny day and we enjoy to play with our slave in the outdoor! We founded in the garden fresh nettle and we decided to use it to our slave! Amrita binds the slave to the pole of the birds house and I take the nettle and I start to the cock and the balls of the slave with that. The slave suffers, his cock is all red but we have so much fun to let him nettle tied on the cock!
ALSO, CHECK OUT:
PERVERT+SCHOOLBOY+BALLS+PUNISHMENT

Tags: Asian Ballbusting Bondage Cbt Femdom

3.03 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:09:08

screenshot

screenshot

Padrona Era - Green Nettle - Red Cock - CBT.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Jan 18, 2024 3:10 am
screenshot

On a beautiful sunny afternoon Mlle Fanchette takes her bra off as she walks barefoot on the grass. She sits down to relax and notices her butler working naked. She summons him and he obliges. He gets down on his knees in front of her stroking his hard cock. She enjoys the view and plays with his swollen member with her feet. She also records him on video with her phone for further entertainment. It is not long before the butler cums hard drenching her beautiful feet with his fresh warm semen. He returns to his work and Mlle is satisfied.

tags: Femdom Femdom Pov Fetish Footjob

2.28 GB | 3840 x 2160 | 00:08:26

screenshot

screenshot

Chronicles of Mlle Fanchette - Sur la pelouse.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Jan 18, 2024 5:10 am
screenshot

Today, the petite and sexy Mistress Kira is in a particularly playful and excited mood. Therefore, she decided to tease her slave by dominating him when she was wearing only panties. Kira sits on the face of a slave, ordering him to kiss her pussy and pussy-smother femdom. The Dominant Goddess squeezes the slave's head with a scissor grip, pressing his face into her pussy while ordering him to kiss her pussy. Kira also uses the face of a slave as a footrest for her feet in socks, ordering him to sniff them. The mistress stands with her full weight on the head of the slave - head trampling femdom. This is an example of one of the evenings of Mistress Kira and her constant slave, just this time she decided to take a smartphone and record this process on video. Therefore, we can assume that this is a real femdom home life style.

Tags: Cocktease Facesitting Femdom Pussy Worship Scissor Teasing Trampling wrestling

806 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:07:18

screenshot

screenshot

Petite Princess FemDom - Homemade Femdom From Princess Kira In Panties And Her Slave.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Jan 18, 2024 7:10 am
screenshot

My sissy is busy doing his chores and watching him bend over while cleaning My shoes gets Me in the mood. I really want to fuck his sissy ass, and I don't care if he has work to do; he must do both at the same time. I bend him over a stool so he can clean My shoes while I enjoy using his ass. I love shoving My big cock in his tight hole, fucking him really hard while he must keep cleaning. he should never forget he is My sex toy and exists to please Me in any way I desire.

tags: Assworship Femdom Humiliation Strapon

179 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:06:44

screenshot

screenshot

Ezada Sinn - Matriarch Ezada Sinn fucks Her sissy in the mouth and ass while he cleans Her shoes.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Jan 18, 2024 9:10 am
screenshot

Petite Mistress Kira has not used her submissive boyfriend as bedding (human furniture) for a long time. So now, when she wanted to play a game on her smartphone and talk to her friend on the phone, she took her slave and ordered him to lie on the sofa, and she sat on his face. Kira is wearing leather leggings that practically do not allow the slave to breathe, given that the little Mistress sits on the face of the slave with full weight and ignores the fact that the slave wriggles under her ass. For Mistress Kira, her video game is more important than the fact that the slave has a hard time during the facesitting in leather pants. This is smother femdom and ignoring facesitting. Then the Mistress stands on the dirty floor and soils her bare feet, and after that puts them on the face of the slave and orders him to kiss her dirty feet. And at the end, Kira made a series of powerful blows with her bare foot in the face of a slave.

Tags: Facesitting Femdom Ignore Smother

592 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:07:08

screenshot

screenshot

Petite Princess FemDom - Petite Princess Kira In Leather Legging Ignore Face Sitting and Footdom Femdom.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Jan 18, 2024 11:10 am
screenshot

Goddess Leona turns up at the house of someone who has been trolling her online. The keyboard warrior thought he would get away with being rude to hot girls but today he learns his lesson. She strips him naked and bends him over before shoving a butt plug up his ass and spanking him. She then pushes him onto his back so she can fuck him in the ass missionary style. She spreads his legs like a whore and pounds his ass hard before doing him in doggy as well. His final is to cum on her leg and then have to lick it off!

tags: Femdom Strapon

1.60 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:27:49

screenshot

screenshot

Girls Abuse Guys - Goddess Leona - Internet Troll.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Jan 18, 2024 1:10 pm
screenshot

Hands and feet tightly tied together, this slave is unable to move and totally at the mercy of Goddess Healah Sin and Mistress Black Nymphetamin. He is in a very stressful position and that's what the Mistresses like because he didn't do the cleaning chores properly and now the Mistresses will teach him a lesson. So They start to whip his ass followed by a strict caning. Slowly his bare ass turns red and very sore. His only purpose is to be useful to his Owners by following Their instructions. He will remember this lesson forever.

Tags: Caning Femdom Spanking

259 MB | 1280 x 720 | 00:08:57

screenshot

screenshot

Sin Sisters - Becoming a beaten-up foot stool is the best he could do.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Jan 18, 2024 3:10 pm
screenshot

No matter the price, no matter the pain, all males are sacrificing victims when it comes to loving Women. We can tease them and torment them; they will never stop loving Us. But what's the best choice in life other than being submissive, devoted, and totally owned by a superior Woman?

tags: Bondage Cocktease Femdom Teasing

264 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:10:13

screenshot

screenshot

House of Sinn - the best choice in life - Goddess Ambra.mp4