Author
Raja24x
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Nov 24, 2017 10:23 pm
Dating my Daughter – Chapter 2 (Version 0.15) + Extras + Walkthrough

screenshot

A lot of things have happened this month, and I’m afraid I have some bad news for the game. I’ll try to be as brief as possible.
Incest-Related Words Removed
This week, Patreon contacted me again and asked that I remove all incest-related words from the game before the end of the month.
That means basically removing all references of F and D being relatives in the script. They also asked for me to not link my game to websites that include incest content.
Since Chapter 1 is huge and it would take me weeks to make all of those changes, I’ve decided that I will remove the chapter completely from the Patreon posts at the end of the month. All of you have downloaded the game already, so this isn’t really a problem for existing members.
I will work on a patch next month so that new members can download it but until that, it’s best to take it out of here.
The bad news is that from now on, words like d*ughter, f*ther, D*d, etc have been removed completely from Chapter 2.
No visual scenes have been changed or deleted. The story won’t change either. Just the family-related words have been removed.

I hope that with these changes, I’ll be able to stay out of Patreon’s radar for a while. Since there won’t be any mention of incest or family members in the game, I think they will agree to leave my page alone for the time being. I’ve already sent them the details of these changes but they haven’t replied me back yet. Let’s hope they do it next week.
A HUGE BUG IN THE NEW CHAPTER (IMPORTANT!)
While I was coding the update, I came up with this huge bug that kept crashing my game. I couldn’t solve it in time for the update so I left it there in the code. This bug somehow involves a file called ch2.renpy. It is located inside the game folder. It came with the new Renpy platform, so I don’t know what it exactly does and I’m too afraid to delete it. I hope you don’t experience the same issues that I had. If you have any questions about this bug, please send me a PM.
Sorry about that!
So that’s pretty much it. I’m really sorry about all this, but if I didn’t remove the incest content, I was at risk of being banned again. Sadly, there are no good Patreon alternatives out there, so I had to comply, or lose the game completely, as well as any future projects.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Version 0.15 Changelog:

– Added Chapter 2
– Removed all incest content from the game.
– Added huge bug involving file ch2.renpy

We already removed the File on the PC and Mac Version so you can enjoy Dating My Daughter and not the Censored Game. On Linux you have to do it yourself so you can play the Real Game Smile.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Platform: Windows/Mac
Update: 24 November, 2017
Genre: Ren'py, Date-sim, Interactive, Incest, Sexy girl, Blonde, Big boobs, Small tits, Lesbian, Masturbation, Dildo, Big ass, Teen, Seduced, Voyeur, Family sex, Anal, Father-Daughter, Voyeur, Cumshot, Doggystyle, Public sex
Language: English
Size: 248 Mb - Pc Version
Size: 246 Mb - Pc Version
Size: 126 Mb - Extras
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot

Download:

Download - 621.3 MB
Raja24x
Added: Nov 26, 2017 9:48 am
Sister, Sister, Sister - Chapter 5 - Special Edition

screenshot

The story centers around the main character (named by you), a recent high school graduate, and his quest to lose his virginity. He is helped (dragged) along by his older identical twin sisters, Zoe and Chloe. Other characters include your fraternal twin sister, Gwen, Gwen's best friend, Jennifer, your mom, and Bethany, the head cheerleader from your high school. Other characters will be added in future chapters.

Most characters in the game have secrets that will be uncovered throughout the course of the game...secrets that could potentially be used against them. (Why is Mom so secretive about her past? Why do Zoe and Chloe seem to be so close? What is Gwen hiding on her computer?)

As the title and characters might suggest, there is lots of taboo content and sexual acts in this game, so if that isn't your thing, you should probably pass this one up...just a fair warning. Fetishes include: incest, twincest, mind control, corruption, and many others. I'm also toying around with the idea of having a secret harem ending.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Windows
Release Date: 26 November, 2017
Genre: Ren'py, Incest, Blonde, School, Sexy Girls, Big Boobs, Seduction, Uniform, Adventure, Milf, Brother-Sister, Mom-Son, Sexy Lingerie, Spanking, Wet Pussy, Big Dick, Masturbation, Voyeur
Langauge: English
Size: 1.14 Gb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Download:

Download - 1.1 GB

Fallout Vault 69 – Version 0.05c

screenshot
screenshot

This is a huge post-apocalyptic world in which you can take on the role of an ordinary youth Vault 69 citizen who is waiting for many adventures on his own and on someone else's ass, if you understand what I mean).
Depending on what choice you make In the game he will have the opportunity to choose a good and brave hero or bad guy, and most of the nps in the game will be adjusted with the character of your hero.​

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Platform: Windows
Updated: 25 November, 2017
Genre: Ren'py, Date-Sim, Male Protagonist, Incest, Big Boobs, Big Ass, Big Dick, Milf, Handjob, Family Sex, Mother-Son, Brother-Sister, Seduction, Voyeur, School, Teacher
Language: English/Russian
Size: 218 Mb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot

Changelog 0.05c:

-Fixed a bug which let the player increase his strength more than once a day
-Fixed Sheila and main character overlapping during transitions
-Fixed some mistranslations
-Fixed Preferences menu
-Fixed several other issues in the English version
-Fixed mini-game
This version brings in this:
-A fighting system which involves your inventory.
-An inventory system, which you can use to keep acquired items, use them, put them on (armor or weapons)
-A new economy system, you can now buy and sell things at different costs.
-‘Karma’, your actions and words now affect NPCs attitude to you.
-Plot-changing choices. Some quests now end differently depending on what you chose to do.(This hasn’t been fully implemented yet, we’ll tell more about it before the next update)
-3 new map locations, 5 actual locations in total.
-3 new mini-games which allow you to increase your skills/stats which are needed to complete some quests more efficiently.
-5 new characters.
-A big quest about Megan.
-A couple of small events.
-New Pups events.
-Some violent scenes.
-Cheats.

screenshot screenshot

Download:
Raja24x
Added: Nov 26, 2017 9:48 am
House Party – Updated - Version 0.8.0

screenshot
screenshot

Windows
Update: 23 November, 2017
Genre: Ren'py, 3D, Adventure, Animation, Simulator, Flash, Naked, Big Boobs, Blonde, Brunette, Striptease, Wet Pussy, Big Dick, Seduction, Blowjob, Cumshot, Seduction
Size: 1.27 Gb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Story:

The House Party game (which is available for free right now on the site mentioned below) is similar to a lot of the browser-based games where your choices influence your success as you progress in the game, but it plays like a first-person RPG with interactive game models, characters, and physics, like the aforementioned Leisure Suit Larry. My inclination is to take these games in a much more raunchy direction than the LSL series however. The games will be ripe with foul language, nudity, and sex, but hopefully be just as funny and engaging. There isn’t much of a story to play though right now, just a few objectives to complete while I work on the gameplay mechanics. There are multiple story-paths though and different outcomes based on your decisions.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Changelog 0.8.0:

Real size after unzip - 3,6 GB!!
• Added “Scavenger Hunt” quest
• Updated Amy’s “Original Story” story
• Added “Date Night With Brittney” story
• Updated Vickie’s model
• Updated Stephanie’s model
• Updated Ashley’s model
• Added a mechanism where characters can now catch you stealing
• Fixed an issue with input lag
• You can now turn your head up to 120 degrees while sitting and during sex acts
• Bringing up the Game Menu now pauses the game
• Added bushes to the back yard
• Game now comes bundled with latest story in case it can’t reach the server for updates
• Various performance tweaks

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Download:

dead_link_removed

Big Brother – Updated - Version 0.10.0.004 + Mod + Seduction Mod 0.31

screenshot
screenshot

The main character is a guy living in a family with two sisters and mom. Oh the horror! Guy?! No need to worry. Therefore, guy in the frame will appear only when necessary. However, most of the time we will be monitoring the family. Only pre-render image corresponding to a situation event and need.For its part, will try to make every effort to from the aesthetic point of view, it was all good. Thirdly, a new approach to the gameplay. Instead focus on dialogue, the depth of character interaction. Instead of the number of npc will be a focus on quality.
The game will be adapted to any resolution. As windowed and full screen. The schedule will be calculated under the fullHD (1920×1080). If you have a lower resolution and quality will not be lost. If higher, a little lost clarity, but still remain at a high level. In addition, In plan to add options to adjust the size of interface elements (icons and text).

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Seduction mod v0.31

- Added 3 repeatable scenes
- Added 1 hidden scene and extend 1 old hidden scene
- Fixed loop bug on stage 45
- Fixed bug on stage 50

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot

Windows all
Update: 25 November, 2017
Genre: Adventure, Big Boobs, Family sex, Incest, Milf, Bom-son, Sister-Brother, Sandlust, Sexy girl, Voyeur, Big Dick, Masturbation, Blowjob, Deeptthroat, Spanking
Language English/Russian
Size: 1.77 Gb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Download:

Download - 1.8 GB
Raja24x
Added: Nov 28, 2017 12:00 pm
My Cute Cousin – Updated - Version 0.2.4 + Extra Content

screenshot
screenshot

Finally came the day when our protagonist graduated from high-school. Now he have to step into adulthood and go to college, and to do that he needs to move-in with his once fat and ugly bully of a cousin (who he didn’t see since ****hood) in the big city.
It’s the time to take the opportunity to plunge into student life full of drive and debauchery.​

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Changelog 0.2.4:

– Added music
– Added sounds
– Added sounds in animation
– Fixed bugs
– 1 trainer exercise animation

What’s in 0.2.4 Extra Content:

Cousin:
– 2 sex dream animation

Librarian:
– 2 interactive animations with blowjob (you can change a view)
– 2 interactive animations with lick dick (you can change a view)

Emily:
– More hot photos in the photo sessions

Nurse:
– 2 interactive sex animations (you can change a view)

TV:
– Full length TV show (50 renders)

What you can find in the game v.0.2.4:

Cousin:
– night scene with 2 different pajamas
– spying on dressing up in the morning and evening
– animation of 3 different exercises with 2 different outfits
– spying on exercises through the door and through the window
– 1 nightmare animation
– 1 sex dream animation

Librarian:
– 2 interactive animations with handjob (you can change a view)
– 2 interactive animations with dick kisses (you can change a view)

Emily:
– photo session at cousin’s home
– photo session at Emily’s home with cosplay outfit and without

Salesgirl:
– Shows tits

Nurse:
– Striptease scene

Trainer:
– 2 exercise animation (morning and afternoon)

Dick:
– Mini fighting game. Sorry, but you can’t beat him yet )
Also there are 5 mini games to raise the skills, original TV show and a lot of nice renders.
If you don’t like mini games you can use cheats (if you have “ex” or “ch” version)

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Windows/Mac
Updated: 27 November, 2017
Genre: 3DCG, Big Dick, Animated, RPG, Voyeurism, Big Boobs, Blonde, Masturbation, Wet Pussy, Seduction, Doggystyle, Sexy Lingerie, Incest, Family Sex, Cumshot
Languge: English
Size: 516 Mb - Windows
Size: 480 Mb - Mac
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot

Download:

Lab Rats – UpdatedVersion 1.0

screenshot
screenshot

Windows all
Updated: 20 November, 2017
Genre: Ren’py, Milf, Big Boobs, Incest, Erotic adventure, Family sex, Interactive, Lesbian, Mom-son, orgy, Seduced, Sexy girls, Voyeur, Cumshot, Cum in mouth, Blowjob, Public Sex
Size: 607 Mb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

The game centers around the corruption and seduction of the women that you, the player, associate with over the course of a summer term working as a lab assistant.

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Changelog 1.0:

– Added two new difficulty settings that make the game easier, increase the number of days available, and limit what endings are available.

– Added option in info notebook to skip to the end of the game. Skipping also gives the option to have sex with each girl as many times as possible.

– Added pregnancy score counter in the notebook so you know how close you are to getting someone pregnant.

– Added new minor scene for Mom in the shower.

– Added new minor scene for Lily in the shower.

– Added new dialogue branches when a girl is off her birth control but you still finish inside of her.

– Added new dialogue sections for Free Use and Exhibitionist training in all minor scenes.

– Sending Mom to work in a slutty outfit with exhibitionist now only results in her gangbanging the office if she is also trained as freeuse.

– Made it more likely for you to find Lily in her room, rather than it being empty.

– Made it more likely for you Lily to be stood up for a date.

– Made it more likely for Nora to invite you to the office party.

– Made it more likely for you to run into either Mom or Lily at night.

– Made it more likely for Nora to invite you over to help her move furnature on the weekend if you text.

– Made it more likely for Nora to come over to your place to help you study on the weekend if you text.

– Fixed error with training resistance reduction that would increase resistance if a girl was trained with purple serum instead of the reverse.

– Smoothed edges for several images used in the pregnant harem ending.

– Fixed a ton of spelling mistakes.

screenshot
screenshot

Download:

Download - 615.3 MB
Raja24x
Added: Nov 28, 2017 12:01 pm
Corrupting Jennifer - Version 0.5a

screenshot

Story:

Jennifer is a 24-year old girl living in New York with her fiance Mark. They just moved into a new apartment due to Mark getting a new job. Jennifer had just finished college so she was still unemployed. She hopes to teach in a highschool as that is her dream job. She even already got an interview in a highschool not too far from her apartment. Everything was going perfectly until today...

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot

Windows all
Updated: 23 November, 2017 [color]
Genre: [color=blue]RPG, Ren'py, Adventures, Corruption, Netorare, Blackmail, Big Dick, Brunette, Big Boobs, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Handjob, Cheating, Dildo, Orgasm, Blonde

Size: 730 Mb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Changelog Version 0.5a:

106 new renders
2 new animations

screenshot

Download:

Research into Corruption - Version 0.5.7

screenshot

Release Date: 28 November, 2017
Genre: Rpg maker, Visual novel, Corruption, Incest, Voyeur, Milf, Mom-Son, Big Boobs, Small Tits, Big Ass, Wet Pussy, Pissing, Taboo, Brother-Sister, Family Sex
Size: 1.98 Gb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Changelog 0.5.7:

Home | Bathroom :
(9AM)
– (Sarah) Generic 300CP Event (5 Pictures)
– (Sarah) (Opt 1) (Cunnings) (5 Pictures) (1 Animation)
– (Sarah) (Opt 2) (Hand-Job) (5 Pictures) (1 Animation)
– (Sarah) (Opt 3) (Blow-Job) (6 Pictures) (1 Animation)
– (Sarah) (Opt 4) (Anal) (5 Pictures) (1 Animation)

Home | Mothers Room :
– Clicking on the Diary now takes you to the Profiler Screen

Home | Bed Room :
(9AM)
– (Chloe) (Surprise Sex) (9 Pictures) (1 Animation) -added
– Clicking on the Diary now takes you to the Profiler Screen

Office :
– Replaced RND system with Variable Increase + 1 after each event.
(Will cycle All current events : Still needs testing)
– Event 3 : (Sarah) (18 Pictures) (2 Animations) (Triggers after first anal event)

School :
– Replaced RND system with Variable Increase + 1 after each event.
(Will cycle All current events Still needs testing)
– Event 3 : (Random) (4 Pictures) -added

Auntie’s Toilet/Bathroom :
– (Shannon) (0-50CP) (Walk in, Spy, Leave) (9 Pictures) (1 Animation)

MAP :
– Effie Icon -added
– Effie’s Home -added
– Coffee Shop – added
– Effie Introduction Event (7 Pictures) -added

Profiler :
– Edited Effie
— Effie changes cloths at (0-150)(150-300)(300+)

(Diary Pages)
– (Diary pages will unlock at certain events)

– Sarah Diary Page 3 -added
– Sarah Diary Page 4 -added
– Sarah Diary Page 5 -added
– Sarah Diary Page 6 -added
– Sarah Diary Page 7 -added
– Sarah Diary Page 8 -added
– Sarah Diary Page 9 -added
– Sarah Diary Page 10 -added
– Sarah Diary Page 11 -added

– Chloe Diary Page 4 -added
– Chloe Diary Page 5 -added
– Chloe Diary Page 6 -added
– Chloe Diary Page 7 -added
– Chloe Diary Page 8 -added
– Chloe Diary Page 9 -added

Beach (4PM) :
– (Sarah=”250CP+”) (31 Pictures) -added
” Submitted by : Ian Gilligan “

Cheat menu :
– Added Unlock all to each character
– Unlock all will set character to 300CP, Unlock diary pages and enable sex events.
– Unlock all will also Skip past all Transition events (Keep that in mind)
– Added Effie (New Character)
– Cheat menu is now accessible via the (City View)

UI :
– Added Effie Icon
– Added Effie CP score
– Removed Calander (Not needed)
– Removed Bank (Not needed)

(Messages Button)
– Transfers you to a Phone UI
– Access to message all 6 Characters (Only 2 available right now)
– Wait button transfers you back to Phone screen while on Phone screen.
– All UI buttons added to Phone screen.

Main Menu :
– 0.5.6 replaced with 0.5.7
– Removed Cartoon Willy, Replaced with Simple Blue line.

Save/Continue menu :
– Replaced Sprite with Diary Save Page.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Download:

Download - 2.2 GB
Raja24x
Added: Nov 30, 2017 1:58 pm
Cohabitation – Updated - Version 0.68.1

screenshot
screenshot

This is a game I've been tinkering with on and off for the past few months. It's a raising / corruption sim with 3D images made using Illusion's HoneySelect. You play as Calvin who now lives with his niece Megan, and the goal is to corrupt her. It's a fairly modest game. While it's technically an RPG Maker MV game it plays nothing like a regular RPG as it is pretty much purely menu based with a point-and-click system.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

[b]Windows
Update: 30 November, 2017
Genre: Incest, rpg, interactive, simulator, sexy girl, big boobs, big ass, sexual training, trainer, taboo sex, corruption, voyeur, pervert, cumshot, Titsjob
Size: 217 Mb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot
screenshot

Changelog 0.68:

– You can now take Megan into the bathroom at the mall have her service Calvin. There are currently three events there:
— Handjob
— Titjob
— Blowjob
The first time you enter the bathroom there the blowjob event will play but any other time you visit after you can choose from the three. In order to unlock the bathroom at the mall you must have seen Megan’s blowjob event in the shower at home.

screenshot

Download:

Vis-Major - Version 0.48

screenshot
screenshot

You’ll assume the role of a special girl - Cara. The game starts with a short introduction on where she came from. This will allow You to choose some of her skills to start with. After that, you will take control of her daily life, where she will have to uncover the mystery of her origin and the future that awaits her. You will be the one to create it, you are this worlds "Vis Major".

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Platform: PC / Windows
Release Date: 29 November, 2017
Genre: Erotic adventure, RPG, Animation, Corruption, Big Boobs, Lesbians, Big Dick, Blowjob, Public-sex, Crampie, Cumshot, Wet Pussy, Redhead, Teen, Doggystyle, Uniform, Sexy Lingerie, All Sex
Size: 1.02 Gb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Changelog 0.48:

New event at the Gym
New event at the Library (+1 animation)
New event at the Studio (+2 animations)
3 additional waking up images (more explicit)

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Download:

Download - 1.0 GB
Raja24x
Added: Nov 30, 2017 2:00 pm
Dreams Of Desire - Updated - Episode 9 - Version 1.0 - Elite

screenshot
screenshot

Windows
Updated: 29 November, 2017
Genre: Ren'py, Visual novel, Brunette, Hypnosis, Mind-control, Incest, MILF, Big boobs, Teen, Anal, Corruption, Masturbation, Voyeurism, Foot fetish, Mom-son, Cumshot, Brother-Sister
Langauge: English
Size: 2.94 Gb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

You play as the middle sibling of a family living together with Mom, an older and a younger Sister, and a military Father.
As the summer holiday is coming to an end, things are looking grim for our hero, his Dad coming home soon to take him to the military school he was once a student of.
Our hero however, has other ideas. He never wanted to be a soldier. As things start to look inevitable, he stumbles upon an old book about the ways of the mind.
With the help of newfound knowledge he can change the course of his life. But how will he do it?

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Patch Notes:

Content Changed

Patch restores incest content to the game
-Family names restored to their original form
-Family relationships restored to their original form

Patch is already added.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Download :

Download - 2.9 GB
Raja24x
Added: Dec 03, 2017 12:16 pm
Big Brother – Updated - Version 0.11.0.003 Cracked

screenshot
screenshot

The main character is a guy living in a family with two sisters and mom. Oh the horror! Guy?! No need to worry. Therefore, guy in the frame will appear only when necessary. However, most of the time we will be monitoring the family. Only pre-render image corresponding to a situation event and need.For its part, will try to make every effort to from the aesthetic point of view, it was all good. Thirdly, a new approach to the gameplay. Instead focus on dialogue, the depth of character interaction. Instead of the number of npc will be a focus on quality.
The game will be adapted to any resolution. As windowed and full screen. The schedule will be calculated under the fullHD (1920×1080). If you have a lower resolution and quality will not be lost. If higher, a little lost clarity, but still remain at a high level. In addition, In plan to add options to adjust the size of interface elements (icons and text).

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Changelog:

0.11 mostly revolves around Alice and her trying out a new role. Kate, Max and Lisa will have to readjust to changes in their relationships with her. Lots of new series of events, including:

1) Alice, Max and Kate;
2) Alice, Max and Lisa in the living room;
3) Alice’s web-show;
4) Max and Alice in her room after killing a spider.

Long series of events with Max and Alice watching TV together.
Some events with Ann get a new twist.
New events in clinic. Change in Alice’s punishment events, including punishments with Kate in the room.
We reworked some requirements for several old events.
Remastered 61 images from Lisa’s sex ed events with Kira

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot

Windows all
Update: 2 December, 2017
Genre: Adventure, Big Boobs, Family sex, Incest, Milf, Bom-son, Sister-Brother, Sandlust, Sexy girl, Voyeur, Big Dick, Masturbation, Blowjob, Deeptthroat, Spanking
Language English/Russian
Size: 1.49 Gb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Download:

Download - 1.5 GB
Raja24x
Added: Dec 08, 2017 10:22 pm
Superpowered - Updated - V0.20.00

screenshot
screenshot

SuperPowered is a RPG game made with Ren’py. In the game, you play as Billy, a young man still living with his mom. At the very beginning of the game, Maggie (his mother) buys Billy his first superpower. Because money is tight, he doesn’t have much of a choice, she’s getting him X-ray vision. Before the process begin, the nurse who’s gonna give him the shot has to test him to see if he’s compatible. As it turns out, he is but there’s something else. Unlike most people, who can only receive a very limited number of those shots, Billy seems to have the uncanny ability to absorb an unlimited amount of them. Thanks to this, he could become the most powerful of them all but in order to achieve this level of power, he must be careful. In a world where almost everyone can buy powers, anyone could be a potential threat.
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Windows all
Update: 6 December, 2017
Genre: Ren'py, Erotic Adventure, Big Dick, Oral, Milf, RPG, Incest, Naked, Big Boobs, Doggystyle, Brunette, Cumshot, Handjob, Mom-son, Facial, Public Sex, Interracial, Anal
Size: 1.52 Gb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Download:

Download - 1.5 GB

A New Dawn – Updated - Version 0.8

screenshot
screenshot

Windows
Updated: 8 December, 2017
Genre: 3DCG, Big Boobs, Redhead, Blonde, Interracial, RPG, Uniform, Doggystyle, Big Dick, Threesome, Hardcore Sex, Deepthroat, Sexy Lingerie, Cumshot
Size: 1.63 Gb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot

The game follows a young virgin, a daughter of a powerfull duke. The land gets invaded and the family is splitted. Your task is to find a way to reunite with your family.
What I want to focus on:
Slowly transforming the protagonists mind from example a prude royal lady to a common whore, or you could try to stay prude and have your mind affected in another way.
More ways to complete missions, if you get a mission you don’t have to complete it the way it should. You could find another way to do it. Like throw away or sell the item, but then you’ll mind gets affected in the process.
A smart way to express all the relevant aspects of the characters mind in conversations and scenes.
Many alternate routes.
No fights ever! Too annoying!
More bad endings, I want to give you freedom but at a cost. Some actions might lead to bad ends.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Version 0.8 Changelog:

+ A new scene with Blake (8 animations, 16 if you count the BE animations)
+ A new scene with Blake second time different dialogs (8 animations, 16 if you count the BE animations)
+ A new scene with Blake third time different dialogs can lead to bad end (8 animations, 16 if you count the BE animations)
+ A new scene (Using 2 of the new animations CG’s 4 if you count the BE animations)
+ A new scene (Using 2 of the new animations CG’s 4 if you count the BE animations)
+ A new scene with a new character (8 animations)
+ A new scene with a new character BE part with different animations and conversation (8 animations)
+ A new scene (Glory hole while addicted to cum)
Dreams
+ A new dream (Blake)
+ A new dream (Blake)
+ A new dream (Blake)
+ A new dream (Blake)
Other
+ 1071 images from Martiandawn that creates 32 different longer animations (16 with BE and 16 without BE)
(Total of 48 different animations in the game, 24 with BE and 24 without BE)
+ Additional 57 new CG’s in the game (Around 1900 CG’s in the game).
+ A new dance request with some CG’s and some more thoughts from Victoria as she dances for the men in the pub
+ A new mission from Sarah (starts after you’ve seen the new dialogs from the brothel and finished the second mission) [Un finished]
+ Changed an old mission different outcome if you don’t follow order
+ Added a smaller side mission for different outcome of the mission above (Leads to the new scene with the new character)
+ Additional 10 new face images
+ A new map (Near the orc camp)
+ A new map (In the town)
+ Changed Blakes face image
+ Changed the dream algorithm made it less messy and shorter.
+ Added a rollback button if you want to play an old save but still want to test the reworked mission.
Bugfix

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Download:

Download - 1.6 GB
Raja24x
Added: Dec 08, 2017 10:23 pm
Adventure of Willy D – Version 0.10 + Walkthrough

screenshot

Adventures of Willy D. is point and click adventure type of game. If i would compare it’s game play most similar would probably be “Broken Sword” but with adult content.
Everything in game is animated so that means it is not type of graphic novel where you just see pictures or animations only in certain situations. Even when character just stands you may see his movement of breathing.​

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Updated: 3 December, 2017
Genre: 3D, Animation, Big Boobs, Adventure, Blonde, Office, Glasses, Cheading, Sexy Lingerie, Sexy Girls, Anal, Big Dick, Cumshot
Size: 3.8 Gb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Changelog 0.10:

(base path)

– No matter did you play incest or non incest path, talk to Melissa/amanda and say you will check Daisy. Now if you did not do scene with Daisy in drama school you will have to do it now. otherwise go to Willy’s building and Daisy apartment will be open.
– Go inside and talk with Daisy. Say: i could ask someone for help. now go to Neal’s place and speak with claudia about Help for daisy. There will be cutscene. Now speak with mia and ask about Doll House. From Claudia’s place go to Doll house (under Villa Maria on the map)
– Speak with Nenad and say Mia sent me. he will ask you to find way in Doll house. Go to right side of screen and to forest meadow (doll house). there is a rock on enterance, examine it once and willy will say that Selina maybe may help him about carvings
– Go to Los labia and ask selina for help. She will give you Liquid Cleaner. Go back to Doll house (meadow) and use liquid cleaner on the rock. Cust scene will start. After cutscene you may go to Nenad and tell him that you found Doll house enterance. He will say
– he need a letter from drama teacher. Go to neal’s place inside drama school speak with Drama Teacher. Tell him about Daisy. Go back home and inform Daisy about your progress. Now go back to Mia and let her know all was allright. She will tell you Claudia asked for you. Speak with her. After sex scene
– tell her you need to go home and rest. Go home and infront of your apartment door Miss skye will be waiting. Speak with her. After you are done go inside your bedroom and click on chair by bed. Willy will take his wife stockings. Drop those to miss Skye. and enjoy.

(unlockables)

– In hotaboo shop you may buy lube. Drop it on Miss Skye for additional animation – Anal
– New girl will appear in your building Jux Apo. As for now there are limited things you may do with her. Look for her in future updates also.

(New features)

– You may scroll bigger scenes even without walking there just go with mouse cursor to the edge of the screen to scroll
– there are new “autosaves” in save folder. You may load em from new OPTION menu (it is on main menu scene)
– in options menu you may change volume of music/ambience and sound sfx… This is still in “beta” state.
– In sex scenes if you see new cursor that looks like mouse, you may ****m in/out/reset main sex animation (background will stay same so it may look a bit weird)
– If you Right click on CUM button in sex scenes cumming animation will be twice bigger then normal.
– There are short descriptions of Lingerie collections.
– In doll collection screen click MIDDLE mouse button to ****m certain doll in.
– on sex scenes if you press SPACE it will togle ON/OPFF sex poses buttons good for screenshoots or even videos. By default they should always be ON when you come to sex scene
– If they are not on some scenes please report so I can fix for next update… But even if they are not they should show after you press SPACE and even when you don’t see em you may still click
– and pose will change (on spot where they appear as default on certain sewx scene)​

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Download:

Download - 3.8 GB
Raja24x
Added: Dec 09, 2017 12:51 pm
Daughter For Dessert Chapter 1 and 2 – Version 1.0

screenshot
screenshot

A man and his (step-)daughter run a small diner together. He discovers that one of his employees has been writing a popular series of taboo erotica about them, which catalyses a long journey of sexual self-discovery.​

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Windows
Release date: 22 October, 2017
Genre: Visual Novel, Incest, Big Boobs, Glasses, Teen, Brunette, Male protagonist, Father-Daughter, Seduction, Voyeur, Hairy Pussy
Size: 255 Mb - Chapter 1 
Size: 232 Mb - Chapter 2
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot
screenshot

Download:

Download - 487.9 MB

Visiting Aunt May – Version 0.1.02

screenshot

The main character is an part time game developer who got an vacation. But the things will get a different turn when he decides to go to his aunt. Plot twists are here to be discovered…

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Windows
Release Date: 3 December, 2017
Genre: Ren'py, Incest, Milf, Big Boobs, Brunette, Big Dick, Anal, Seduction, Blowjob, Voyeur, Wet pussy, Handjob, Cumshot
Size: 258 Mb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot
screenshot

Download:

Download - 258.2 MB
Raja24x
Added: Dec 12, 2017 3:53 pm
Lust Affect - Updated - Version 0.953

screenshot
screenshot

Windows all
Update: 12 December, 2017
Genre: Ren'py, Erotic Adventure, Visual Novel, Space, Corruption, Seduction, Handjob, Big Boobs, Big Dick, Handjob, Blowjob, Brunette, Facial, Hardcore Sex
Language: English, Russian
Size: 1.06 Gb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

This is a game based on the universe “Mass Effect.” You can download the first teaser of our game.
The game contains sexually explicit material. You will play a clone of Captain Shepard. His goal – the seduction of women on board the “Normandy”.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot screenshot

Download:

Download - 1.1 GB

Harem Villa - Updated - Version 0.5.1.1 (+Cheats)

screenshot
screenshot

Windows all
Updated: 1 December,*2017
Genre: Rpg, Adv, Erotic adventure, Blowjob, Big Boobs, Fantasy, Incest, Milf, Mom-son, Family sex, Brother-Sister, Brunette, Redhead, Big Dick, Cumshot
Size: 446 Mb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

You are starting College and your mother is newly director of a Villa just next to this College. Your job is to offer to College girls a chamber and make them taking good time in there
Gameplay:
You’re jumping maps to maps, meets people, sometime randomly, create a relation and some time unlock scenes depending of their desire score and your basic Persuasion
You need to persuade girls to join your Villa and get rent.

screenshot

Cheat Code:

get 250$: f6d5r8t7
get 20$ more per day: f7s8q9e6
get 400$: fg4d6s4f
Increase your income by 50%: Iloveeroniverse
Works only once per new game

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Version 0.5.1.1 Changelog:

I made some fix:
You can trigger Celine’s peeping event
Peeping events doesn’t crash anymore after a big number of peeping
You correctly go to the villa’s hallway when you go out of marcella’s room
Sandra’s intro even has a requirement in the achievement board, and it’s more easy (can be triggered during the night)
I also added some little new things:
The infobox Write information when you enters a patreon code to tell you what you’ve unlocked (people though nothing happened because it wasn’t visible)
I added a black background to the sentences of infobox for more visibility
Infobox’s messages exists for 5 seconds instead of 2
New Message when a character level up!

screenshot screenshot

Download:
Raja24x
Added: Dec 12, 2017 3:56 pm
My New Life – Updated - Version 1.3.2

screenshot

You will embody the life of a young man. That he has been alone with his sister in the house of his stepmother and his two daughters. You should go to class, work and have a life in this new city. Get to know your classmates and neighbors. With you live hot situations and romantic dates.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Windows all
Updated: 9 December, 2017*
Genre: Rpg, Erotic Adventure, Milf, Big Boobs, Big Ass, Blowjob, Threesome, Titsjob, Footjob, Doggystyle, Orgy, Interracial, Incest, Voyeur, Brother-Sister, Cumshot, All Sex
Size: 2.13 Gb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot

Changelog 1.3.2:

– Fixed some bugs- Aunt MAGGIE Quest and full house events
– CosinMindy Quest and full house events
– Add Job Prostitution in Chinatown, You need advance in Maggie quest for unlock
– Add Rosalva Recces event when you arrive Max relationship

screenshot

Download:

Download - 2.1 GB
Raja24x
Added: Dec 21, 2017 3:30 pm
Leanna Breaking the Facade – Version 2.1

screenshot

Leanna Marsellies is a journalist with an unhealthy attitude towards other people. As you bond over the course of a couple of weeks, your friendship and the facade of Leanna’s bitter personality begins to break down.​

screenshot

Changelog 2.1:

227 images added
The ability to play as a female
Expansion to the studio sex scene, including a new animation.
Small expansions to the streak and home sex ending
Some dialog fixes. If you pick stripper as your occupation, the strip club bouncer will now recognize you and make a comment.
Gallery section added to the game where I showcase some of the WIP images

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Windows
Updated: 18 December, 2017
Genre: HTML, Dating, 3D, Multiple Paths, Vanilla Sex, Big Boobs, Big Dick, Erotic Adventure, Sexy Girls, Beautiful Ass, Blowjob, Blonde, Brunette, Threesome
Size: 931 Mb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Download:

Milftoon Drama – Version 0.01

screenshot

Branch of one of the best artists of Milftoon and their developer has set out to create on of the longest sexual adventures online. Milftoon Drama revolves around our hero Joey who is getting ready for college and is desperate for some action before he goes there. Everyone is a target this sexual predator… from his teachers , his neighbors, his girlfriend and even targets from his own surroundings.

Will Joey make the right decisions? Do you have what it takes to guide him through? Only one way to find out!

screenshot

Windows
Release Date: 21 December, 2017
Genre: Incest, Milf, Mom-Son, Animation, Multiple Paths, Visual Novel, Adventure, Big Boobs, Wet Pussy, Voyeur, Teen
Size: 163 Mb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Download:

Download - 163.5 MB
Raja24x
Added: Dec 21, 2017 3:30 pm
The Twist – Updated - Version 0.17 - Beta1 + Walkthrough

screenshot
screenshot

It’s a choice-based dating sim/visual novel game. The game is real-time 3d (not rendered images), most scenes you can freely orbit around and see the action at the angle you like.

screenshot

Changelog Beta 3:

– Black screen at Emma’s living room.
– Wrong locations displayed at 23:00.
– Stealing from Janice’s purse no longer available during dream scenes.
– Mowing lawn two times a day.
– Wrong locations displayed at school.
– Now Janice’s beach scene endings gives +1/-1 gentle/rough scores accordingly
– Save/Load at Billy’s house problem.
– Rough H-Scene at Rebecca’s house issues.
– Cheats reworked. (check the walkthrough)

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Windows
Updated: 20 December, 2017
Genre: Unity-3D, Incest, Milf, Groping, Mom-Son, Animation, BDSM, Brother-Sister, Big Boobs, Big Dick, Erotic Adventure, Big Ass, Doggystyle, Cumshot, Big Ass, Masturbation, Anal, Threesome
Size: 850 Mb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

screenshot

Download:

Download - 850.0 MB

Summertime Saga - Updated - Version 0.14.51

screenshot
screenshot

Platform: Windows/Mac
Update: 19 December, 2017
Genre: Ren'py, Dating Sim, Incest, Big Boobs, Big Dick, Voyeurism, Humor, Public Sex, Latex, Gloryhole, Spanking, Anal, Milf, Cumshot, Mom-son, Brother-Sister, All Sex
Size: 498 Mb - Pc Version
Size: 484 Mb - Mac Version
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot

After his father died leaving his mother, sister and him behind, there fathers death though was suspicious and police investigated it . He also left the family a huge debt to some shady people. So now he has to look after them both plus find the people that caused his fathers death, save for college and find a girl for prom.
Gameplay:

– Visual Novel story progression
– Dating sim stat and quest progression
– Enhanced experience through cut scenes and mini games
– Powered by Renpy Engine

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot

Download:

Download - 983.7 MB