Author
Raja24x
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 21, 2017 3:32 pm
My Cute Cousin – Updated - Version 0.3.0 + Extra Content

screenshot
screenshot

Finally came the day when our protagonist graduated from high-school. Now he have to step into adulthood and go to college, and to do that he needs to move-in with his once fat and ugly bully of a cousin (who he didn’t see since ****hood) in the big city.
It’s the time to take the opportunity to plunge into student life full of drive and debauchery.​

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Changelog 0.3.0:

– Added quest: cousin in the shower
– Added cousin’s shower nude renders
– Added new character Barbara
– Added new location
– Added continuation of the story with Anna
– Added quest in the store
– Added lick pussy mini game
– Added the opportunity to undress the salesgirl

Extra:
– Hot cousin’s shower renders
– Masturbation animation salesgirl
– Animation as Anna licks pussy

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Windows/Mac
Updated: 16 December, 2017
Genre: 3DCG, Big Dick, Animated, RPG, Voyeurism, Big Boobs, Blonde, Masturbation, Wet Pussy, Seduction, Doggystyle, Sexy Lingerie, Incest, Family Sex, Cumshot
Languge: English
Size: 616 Mb - Windows
Size: 613 Mb - Mac
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot

Download:

Download - 1.2 GB

Amity Park – Version 0.045

screenshot

Amity Park is a Dating Sim/Visual Novel game about Danny Phantom.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Changelog Version 0.045:

This version includes one new two parted, animated H-Event.
Furthermore, you can hide the dialogue bar now, by clicking on the textbutton "Hide D." in the Quick Menu. Those H-Event are now much more pleasant to look at .
Just use the cheat code MaddieXXX if you don't want to search for the new event.

Current Features of v. 0.045:

- 7 unlockable and replayable H-Events
- Animations
- mini Game (Fighing Ghost)
- Town map
- PC Menu
- More Story

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Windows
Updated: 19 December, 2017
Genre: Ren'py, Male Protagonist, Blowjob, Big Boobs, Big Ass, Milf, Doggystyle, Hardcore Sex, Incest, Mother-Son, Brother-Sister, Humilation, Masturbation, Seduction, Voyeur, School, Tentacles, Cumshot
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Size: 273 Mb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Download:
Raja24x
Added: Dec 22, 2017 10:32 pm
A New Dawn – Updated - Version 0.8.3

screenshot
screenshot

Windows
Updated: 15 December, 2017
Genre: 3DCG, Big Boobs, Redhead, Blonde, Interracial, RPG, Uniform, Doggystyle, Big Dick, Threesome, Hardcore Sex, Deepthroat, Sexy Lingerie, Cumshot
Size: 1.63 Gb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot

The game follows a young virgin, a daughter of a powerfull duke. The land gets invaded and the family is splitted. Your task is to find a way to reunite with your family.
What I want to focus on:
Slowly transforming the protagonists mind from example a prude royal lady to a common whore, or you could try to stay prude and have your mind affected in another way.
More ways to complete missions, if you get a mission you don’t have to complete it the way it should. You could find another way to do it. Like throw away or sell the item, but then you’ll mind gets affected in the process.
A smart way to express all the relevant aspects of the characters mind in conversations and scenes.
Many alternate routes.
No fights ever! Too annoying!
More bad endings, I want to give you freedom but at a cost. Some actions might lead to bad ends.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Version 0.8.3 Changelog:

+ Fixed blake dream variable didn’t get the right value once all dreams was done. This made some people only dream about blake since it was the only dream that wasn’t done yet
+ Fixed dance dream was set to be done before the dream was actually done giving the dream sequence lower priority making it harder to get the last dream
+ Put the inn keeper and the dancing bunny back, removed them accidently when I changed the corruption points for the gang bang scene
+ Fixed a variable that didn’t reset properly for blake friends event to trigger once you visit and talk to them alone
– Removed the plugin LeAutoPushNPC was creating a bug if you tried to push events that isn’t defined

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Download:

Download - 1.6 GB

Coming Of Age - Version 0.4

screenshot
screenshot

Windows all
Release Date: 22 December, 2017
Genre : RPG , Adventure, Big Boobs, Incest, Lesbian, Masturbation, Schoolgirl, Hairy Pussy, Voyeurism, Wet Pussy, Exhibitionist, Anal, Big Dick, Blowjob, Teen, Threesome
Size: 444 Mb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Changelog:

Release notes 0.4
- +240 new GC's added. (740ish total now)
- 4 New animations
- First stage of the lifeguard Job has been expanded and now includes one repeatable event.
(The event will be further unlocked at certain shame levels.)
- lifeguard Job has now a second outfit including a repeatable event similar as above.
- Balcony Exposure: added 3 stages and "final event(s)"
- Added small repeatable "exposure" event at college.
- Added 3rd stage of nurse event.
- Added 3rd stage in "training event"
- Added New small event in Daniel's Quest line
- Added another new bigger event in Daniel's Quest line
- Added serveral "Quest" to the Quest log" (Press Q)
- Added a couple of NPC's on the map.
- Added a new Item caled "Book of fetishes"
- Can be used to disable certain content.
Although most of it is still avoidable when enabled if you pick the obviously choices during an event.
- Added a new exhibtionist event! Unlocks afer reaching a certain level
- Added 2 events in nurse office
- Added special Chistmas event!!
- May has new sleepwear after certain shame level
- Added new masturbation stage at May's home.
- Changed "Breakfast" event. May can have breakfast wearing diffrent clothes. (On Wennesday and Weekends!)
The event will change slightly depending on which clothes she's wearing.
There's even a small event while wearing a certain outfit she only wears going to the shower.
Forwarding time is now optional, so now you can trigger these events without being **** to forward the time.
- Bonus! Created some full Chistmass themed HD wallpapers! Look in the wallpaper directory!
- Fyi the last event in this version will trigger at shame of 64 or lower after college

Changes/Improvements.
- Replaced some pictures from the 1st Lifeguard job. (They were too dark!)
- Replaced some pictures from the 1st nurse event. (They had some weird shadows in them.)
- Major overhaul of the tileset of the City map. It looks different, but the layout is mostly the same.
- Tweaked lowering of shame level
- Change the way some events are triggered.
For example the "training" questline events are now triggered based on the amount
of shame instead of after some fixed day/week.
- Fixed a bug with the clothing store job which allowed you to leave during your job

- Improved grammer of the following event:
- Model job while talking to Jake.
- Flyer job while talking to Garret.
- Daniel's quest line.
- Small events during the first day.
- Mom shower event.
- Sun Tanning event with Gina.
- Gym entrace first talk to andrew
- A lot more I already forgot.

The following events have had their grammer checked and improved.
This was done by a very Kind person over at ULMF who volunteered to do this for me.
Thank you again! You know who you are!

-Sisters events
-Stepbrother events
-General shower event
-Shame/Corruption..etc messages.
-Modeling events
-Nurse Events
-Class events
-Gina beach dressingroom event
-Masturbate events both at home and college.
-Mom event.
-Maps renamed

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Download:
Raja24x
Added: Dec 22, 2017 10:33 pm
Dating my Daughter – Chapter 2 (Version 0.16) + Extras + Walkthrough

screenshot

A lot of things have happened this month, and I’m afraid I have some bad news for the game. I’ll try to be as brief as possible.
Incest-Related Words Removed
This week, Patreon contacted me again and asked that I remove all incest-related words from the game before the end of the month.
That means basically removing all references of F and D being relatives in the script. They also asked for me to not link my game to websites that include incest content.
Since Chapter 1 is huge and it would take me weeks to make all of those changes, I’ve decided that I will remove the chapter completely from the Patreon posts at the end of the month. All of you have downloaded the game already, so this isn’t really a problem for existing members.
I will work on a patch next month so that new members can download it but until that, it’s best to take it out of here.
The bad news is that from now on, words like d*ughter, f*ther, D*d, etc have been removed completely from Chapter 2.
No visual scenes have been changed or deleted. The story won’t change either. Just the family-related words have been removed.

I hope that with these changes, I’ll be able to stay out of Patreon’s radar for a while. Since there won’t be any mention of incest or family members in the game, I think they will agree to leave my page alone for the time being. I’ve already sent them the details of these changes but they haven’t replied me back yet. Let’s hope they do it next week.
A HUGE BUG IN THE NEW CHAPTER (IMPORTANT!)
While I was coding the update, I came up with this huge bug that kept crashing my game. I couldn’t solve it in time for the update so I left it there in the code. This bug somehow involves a file called ch2.renpy. It is located inside the game folder. It came with the new Renpy platform, so I don’t know what it exactly does and I’m too afraid to delete it. I hope you don’t experience the same issues that I had. If you have any questions about this bug, please send me a PM.
Sorry about that!
So that’s pretty much it. I’m really sorry about all this, but if I didn’t remove the incest content, I was at risk of being banned again. Sadly, there are no good Patreon alternatives out there, so I had to comply, or lose the game completely, as well as any future projects.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Version 0.16 Changelog:

-Fixed grammar errors (Day 15)
-Fixed severance payment bug.
-Added Relationship menu
-Added Day 16
Extra scenes + images for $20 Tier
• D masturbating at home scene (with animation)
• F jerking off at the hotel (with animation)
• F massaging D’s boobs at the squash game (with animation)
• F massaging D’s ass at the squash game (with animation)
• Extended Squash game (Including nude)
• F playing with D’s nipples in the spa (with animation)
• F fingering D’s pussy in the spa (with animation)
• F fingering E’s pussy in the spa (with animation)
• D and F masturbating together (with animation)
• F masturbating D (with animation)
• F kissing D’s pussy
• D giving F a boobjob (with animation)
Final Words
I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank each and everyone of you for following me throughout 2017 during the development of the game.
Your feedback and continued support has been overwhelming, and myself as well as my team are really excited for what the new year has in store and what we have planned for our game. You guys rock! [​IMG]
As always, if you have any questions, suggestions, bugs to report, etc. please send me a message.
Have a nice day!

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Platform: Windows/Mac
Update: 22 December, 2017
Genre: Ren'py, Date-sim, Interactive, Incest, Sexy girl, Blonde, Big boobs, Small tits, Lesbian, Masturbation, Dildo, Big ass, Teen, Seduced, Voyeur, Family sex, Anal, Father-Daughter, Voyeur, Cumshot, Doggystyle, Public sex
Size: 633 Mb - Pc Version
Size: 697 Mb - Mac Version
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot

Download:

Download - 1.3 GB

Man of the House - Version 0.6.4 + Extra Content

screenshot
screenshot

You will be able to freely move around locations, both inside your appartment and throughout the city. During your exploring you will encounter NPC’s, find items and trigger events.
You get to decide how you will react, affecting the stats of the NPC’s, namely: love and special.
The love stat indicates how much an girl loves you, increase this stat to unlock new dialog options and events.
The special stat is different for each girl and you will have to find out how to raise it. By raising this stat you will unlock more…exciting…dialog options and events.
Most actions and events can be repeated a number of times before they stop increasing stats, but be careful, wrong decisions might decrease a girl’s stats as well!

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Extra version : You can use your phone to use cheats

* Depending on your preferences.

incest game :change xml file,
Cut the old one out and paste the new one in.

Version 0.6.4:

Lots of bugfixes and revisiting older images and dialogs.
Besides that, as you guys have decided, Claire is the "star" of this update!
I hope you guys enjoy it and if you come across any bugs, please let me know!
New events
This update is all about Claire, I have added several new event chains and small dialogs/scenes for her!
Also added a temporary menu background, merry Christmas guys! Smile
Bugfixes
• Fixed a lot of minor bugs and typos again.
• Fixed a bug stat prevented some of Veronica's memories from unlocking.
• Fixed a bug that causes white images to show up for Veronica.
• Updated the launcher image.
Extra
• Added some more bonus images to the extra version.
Have fun with the new version and feedback is highly appreciated, as always!
Enjoy the holidays!
All the best,
Faerin

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Windows
Updated: 22 December, 2017
Genre: Unity-3D, Date-Sim, Erotic Adventure, Male Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Big Boobs, Big Ass, Big Dick, Handjob, Incest, Family Sex, Mother-Son, Brother-Sister, Seduction, Corruption, Voyeur
Language: English/German
Size: 443 Mb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot

Download:
Raja24x
Added: Dec 24, 2017 5:08 pm
Dreams of Desire Holiday Special - Elite Version + Extra Content + Walkthrough

screenshot

This is a STANDALONE special holiday edition, meaning you don't need all the previous Episodes to play. I also did a bit of compression, so no huge download!
It's a short one, but I managed to cram 100+ renders inside. I hope you'll like it.
You'll have to try all the choices to see everything.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Windows
Release Date: 23 December, 2017
Genre: Ren’py, Visual novel, Brunette, Hypnosis, Mind-control, Incest, MILF, Big boobs, Teen, Anal, Corruption, Masturbation, Voyeurism, Foot fetish, Mom-son, Cumshot, Brother-Sister
Langauge: English
Size: 206 Mb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Download:

Download - 206.1 MB

Seeds of Chaos – Updated - Version 0.2.23

screenshot

Windows
Update: 24 December, 2017
Genre : VN, Eroge, Fantasy, Naked, Big Boobs, Redhead, Orc, Blowjob, Wet Pussy, Handjob, Hardcore sex, Outdor, Cumshot, Anal, All Sex
Size: 193 Mb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Seeds of Chaos is a free to play dark fantasy eroge made in Ren’py, inspired by the worldbuilding of Berserk, Dark Souls, The Witcher and other epic fantasy series’, as well as the adult games Corruption of Champions, Legend of Queen Opala, and Slavemaker. The game is set in The Six Realms, the westernmost continent in the world of Solanse. Seven years have passed since the last Demon War, and the defeat of Lord Karnas at the hands of the forces of Light ushered in a new era of peace and prosperity for all the races of the six kingdoms. Evil never lies dormant for long, however, and in the shadows new threats to the tenuous peace begin to stir.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

In the first scenario, you play as Rowan, a veteran of the last Demon War. He and his fellow heroes, aided by the Goddess of Light, pursued Karnas to the heart of his stronghold, Castle Bloodmeen, and defeated him once and for all. Having hung up his sword upon returning to his peaceful home village and marrying his ****hood s, Alexia, he finds his idyllic life shattered by the arrival of a beautiful, mysterious woman. Before he knows it, he is **** to serve the very darkness he fought to destroy seven years ago.

screenshot screenshot

Changelog 0.2.23:

– New ruler events
– New map events (swamp)
– Six new sex scenes
– New job for Alexia – Breeding pits
– Continuation of the Helayna storyline (to trigger it, refuse to help Helayna escape. Storyline revolving around helping her will be added in a later release)
– Introduction of Rowan’s first staff member, Liurial
– New sprites, BGs, and CGs

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Download:
Raja24x
Added: Dec 25, 2017 4:52 pm
Good Girl Gone Bad - Version 0.11 Alpha

screenshot
screenshot

You play as Ashley and make choices that will affect her story in a meaningful way. Are you a good girl or a bad one? Will you stay in the right path or deviate and fall prey to the temptations you'll find in your way? Whatever you choose, it will lead to interesting, exciting and vastly different outcomes. This game aims to present you a complex, branching and coherent story, with deep characters and a lot of freedom, with completely hand crafted, hand drawn assets and a very unique art style, different from the usal 3D models. And a lot of kinky scenes and situations!

If you like coherent, exciting, morally questionable stories, and you want to be the protagonist of one, please play my game. Become a Good Girl Gone Bad.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot

Platform : Windows
Updated: 24 December, 2017
Genre: Ren'py, Big Boobs, Big Dick, Blowjob, Sexy Girls, Blonde, Interracial, Redhead, Tatoo Girl, Wet Pussy, Erotic Adventure, Big Dick, Hairy pussy, Handjob, Cheating, Cumshot, Anal
Size: 343 Mb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Download:

Love and Submission - Version 0.03.1 + Xmas Bonus

screenshot

After traveling through Asia you finally arrive back home to your family. Having no access to the internet you see your family the first time in 2 years. A lot has changed: There are new neighbors now, your mom started dating and your old friends have changed.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

As the title implies, there are two paths you can go for, you either build up a romantic loving relationship or approach a "different" kind of relationship.
My goal is to create a game where the impact of your decision is big enough to decide what you are going to see, experience and even who you meet (or don't).

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Windows
Updated: December, 2017
Genre: Ren’py, Visual novel, Brunette, Incest, MILF, Big boobs, Blonde, Blowjob, Big Dick, Seduction, Masturbation, Voyeur, Mom-son, Cumshot, Brother-Sister
Size: 427 Mb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot
screenshot

Download:

Download - 427.7 MB
Raja24x
Added: Dec 26, 2017 8:25 pm
XXXMas 5 - Full Game

screenshot

Happy holidays everyone! This XXXmas we revisit a location from chapter one...

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Updated: 25 December, 2017
Genre: Unity-3D, Date-Sim, Erotic Adventure, Sexy Girls, Big Boobs, Hardcore Sex, Big Dick, Blowjob, Parody, Voyeur, Wet Pussy, Anal, Threesome, Bdsm, Futanari, Fantasy
Language: English/Russian
Size: 1.16 Gb
Uncensored
rar arhove

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Download:

Download - 1.2 GB

Sensual Samantha – Updated - Version 0.20

screenshot
screenshot

Introducing Samantha, you will take the role a young women who has led a sheltered life under the wing of a tight family, you spent most of your life caring for your sick mother, who recently passed away, as such you developed into a shy & timid character. You have a sister, whom you have not seen in years after she left home under unknown circumstances.
The journey begins where, your father for your own sake throws you out of the family home, **** you to make a new start. Only to soon you get drawn into a web of lies, oppression, conflicts & corruption.​

Changelog 0.20:

84 new renders
11 animations
various bug fixes

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Updated: 2 December, 2017
Genre: Rpg, 3DCG, Female Protagonist, Big Boobs, Lesbian, Humilation, Groping, Sexual Training, Seduction, Masturbation, Blackmail, Domination, Corruption, Voyeur
Size: 376 Mb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Download:
Raja24x
Added: Dec 27, 2017 9:11 pm
Corruption - Updated - Version 0.75

screenshot
screenshot

Windows all
Update: 27 December, 2017 
Genre: Ren’py, Big Boobs, Corruption, Mind Control, Visual Novel, Sexy Lingerie, Incest, Wet Pussy, Fingering, Mom-son, Brother-Sister, Family Sex, Titsjob, Handjob, Big Dick, Lesbians, Milf, Harem, Voyeur, Humilation
Size: 1.14 Gb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Computer Password: 1546

Version 0.75 :

-Nicole swimming pool date scene
-Nicole Picture scene
-Nicole Toilet scene

-Jenny and Nicole out scene
-Jenny and Nicole Spa date scene
-Jenny and Nicole Maid cafe scene

-Michelle New level scene
-Michelle Flirt scene
-Michelle out-door scene

-Chief corruption event scenes
-Chief and Michelle event scene
-Police Jail event scene
-Prison officers talk scene
-Prison prostitutes talk scene

-Megan and Emily Video recording scene
-Megan and Emily Service scene
-Megan and Emily Sex scene

New character: Chief, prison officers, prostitutes

screenshot screenshot
screenshot

Download:

Download - 1.1 GB
Raja24x
Added: Dec 27, 2017 9:12 pm
Mother Seduction – Updated - Version 0.80

screenshot
screenshot

It is my first adult project about son and mother. Visual novel with interesting plot and complicated relationship between mother and son. Join me and follow my updates.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Release Date: 19 December, 2017
Genre: Tremmi, Ren'py, Incest, Milf, Mom-Son, Big Boobs, Big Dick, Handjob, Seduction, Brunette, Voyeur, Sexy Lingerie, Fingering, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Brother-Sister, Cumshot, Anal
Size: 1.77 Gb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Console Commands:

Type in console (Shift-o to access):
money=x (Players money)
hack=x (Players computer skill)
luck=x (Players luck stat)
charm=x (Players charm stat)
av=x (Mother’s sexual attitude toward player)
glad=x (Mother’s mood toward player)
sub=x or dom=x (Mother’s dominance or submissiveness to player)
glads=x (Sister’s attitude toward player)
ss=x (Sister’s sexuality)

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Download:

Download - 1.8 GB

Dual Family – Updated - Version 0.90CE

screenshot
screenshot

Dual Family is a first person adult visual novel/life simulation that allows you to choose the man you want you be – but more importantly – the woman you want to love.
Choose to be either the Father or Son – experiencing two separate and unique stories from two different perspectives!

So what is Dual Family?

Dual Family is a first person adult visual novel/life simulation that allows you to choose the man you want you be – but more importantly – the woman you want to love.

Choose to be either the Father or Son – experiencing two separate and unique stories from two different perspectives!

A wife and husband can no longer stand each other — for more reasons they care to claim for. With their past love crushed and family seemingly splitting at the seams, an exhausted wife and mother seeks sexual validation. A faultless sister and daughter begins her inevitable sexual awakening. Choose your role as Father or Son and witness two perspectives of one family falling to pieces, grasping for any possible signs of love in their descent.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Windows/Mac
Update: 26 December, 2017
Genre: Ren’py, Adventure, Milf, Family sex, Incest, Big Boobs, Blonde, Brunette, Sexy , Mom-Son, Lingerie, Teen, Big Ass, Dad-Daughter, Voyeur, Big Dick, Blowjob, Doggystyle
Size: 580 Mb - Pc Version
Size: 565 Mb - Mac Version
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Download:

Download - 1.1 GB
Raja24x
Added: Dec 28, 2017 6:54 pm
Corruption - Updated - Version 0.75

screenshot
screenshot

Windows all
Update: 27 December, 2017*
Genre: Ren’py, Big Boobs, Corruption, Mind Control, Visual Novel, Sexy Lingerie, Incest, Wet Pussy, Fingering, Mom-son, Brother-Sister, Family Sex, Titsjob, Handjob, Big Dick, Lesbians, Milf, Harem, Voyeur, Humilation
Size: 1.14 Gb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Computer Password: 1546

Version 0.75 :

-Nicole swimming pool date scene
-Nicole Picture scene
-Nicole Toilet scene

-Jenny and Nicole out scene
-Jenny and Nicole Spa date scene
-Jenny and Nicole Maid cafe scene

-Michelle New level scene
-Michelle Flirt scene
-Michelle out-door scene

-Chief corruption event scenes
-Chief and Michelle event scene
-Police Jail event scene
-Prison officers talk scene
-Prison prostitutes talk scene

-Megan and Emily Video recording scene
-Megan and Emily Service scene
-Megan and Emily Sex scene

New character: Chief, prison officers, prostitutes

screenshot screenshot
screenshot

Download:

Download - 1.1 GB

Leanna Breaking the Facade – Version 2.2

screenshot

Leanna Marsellies is a journalist with an unhealthy attitude towards other people. As you bond over the course of a couple of weeks, your friendship and the facade of Leanna’s bitter personality begins to break down.​

screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Windows
Updated: 27 December, 2017
Genre: HTML, Dating, 3D, Multiple Paths, Vanilla Sex, Big Boobs, Big Dick, Erotic Adventure, Sexy Girls, Beautiful Ass, Blowjob, Blonde, Brunette, Threesome
Size: 931 Mb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Download:

Download - 931.1 MB
Raja24x
Added: Dec 30, 2017 5:40 pm
New Life With My Daughter – Version 0.5.0

screenshot

Main plot

You are a man of 37 years. You work as a programmer at home and earn good money. And then one day a girl of 18 appears on your doorstep and declares that she is your daughter. You will have the opportunity to get to know your daughter better, build a special relationship and maybe get to know her very closely.

Gameplay

You will choose between two or more decisions that have a negative or positive impact on the result of the day and the main story.
In the game at the moment only one stat is “to like”.
Every time you make a choice, you’ll win or lose a point depending on the decision you make.
Quality rendered graphics (original images 1920×1080)

Characters

The main characters are you and your daughter, whom you yourself choose names.
There will be secondary characters, such as your daughter’s girlfriend, a girl from an online chat room, etc. But the main focus will be on the content of “father-daughter.”

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Updated: 28 December, 2017
Genre: Ren'py, Exhibitionism, Games, Incest, Lesbian, Vandergames, Visual Novel, Voyeur, Blonde, Big Boobs, Wet Pussy, Dad-Daughter, Seduction, Big Dick, Handjob
Language: English/Russian
Size: 656 Mb - Pc Version
Size: 642 Mb - Mac Version
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Changelog 0.5.0:

– Added 125 image, 7 animations and 3 mini-animations)).
– Added three new characters.
– Changed the structure of the game, the old save will not work. (if you does not want to go start again, I added 4 saves at the end of each day, but you will not change the character’s name)
– In the game, only the English language. Russian language will appear in a few days

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Download:

Download - 1.3 GB

Adventures of Tara - Updated - Version 0.90 D20

screenshot
screenshot

Exemplary student and, concurrently, the princess of the elf’s kingdom, Tara moved to the last year of study at the Academy of Magic. However, due to their arrogance almost immediately alienated many students. And worst of all, angered the powerful being that is a punishment imposed on Tara curse – every now and again, when she starts to behave unworthy, it will cover the strongest desire.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Windows all
Updated: 1 December, 2017
Genre: RPG, 3DCG, Fantasy, Female Heroine, Princess, Elf, Oral, Anal, Big Dick, Blowjob, Doggystyle, Lesbians, Cumshot, Futanari, Handjob, Hardcore Sex, Crampie, Tentacles
Size: 322 Mb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Download:
Raja24x
Added: Dec 30, 2017 5:40 pm
Lily of the Valley - Version 0.8 Fix

screenshot
screenshot

Windows all
Updated: 27 December, 2017
Genre: Animation, RPG, 3DCG, Hypnosis, Housewives, Female Heroine, Big Boobs, Netorare, Naked, Big Boobs, Blowjob, Big Dick, Doggystyle, Threesome, Interracial, Cumshot
Size: 1.25 Gb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

As longtime players of rpg maker games (especially NTR) we would like to introduce you to the game on which we have been working for a long time.

We don’t want to reveal too much so as not to spoil it for you, but our main goal was to depict the life of a recently married couple.
You will be playing the role of “Lily” and making decisions about the course her life will take.

screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Download:

Download - 1.3 GB

Peasant’s Quest - Version 0.71

screenshot
screenshot

It’s an Adult RPG game set in a medieval fantasy world, where you play a farmer’s son on his quest to make a name for himself, and perhaps rescue a few damsels in distress along the way.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Version 0.71 Changelog:

– New startup image/title scene. Yeah, I know, not a big deal, but I wanted to start the new year fresh:-).
– New character: Victoria, the mayor’s wife….
– Rent a house in the village.
– New scene with Frida, and updated/modified existing scenes to take into account a possible pregnancy.
– Some very basic, small scale farming
– Visually improved map section, for Frida’s house.
– Some 50+ new images.
– Added a few guards to the village, and a prison:-)….
– Boars now also drop pig fat
– Improved HUD. Now features sun/moon disc, day number, health bar and fatigue bar (green). It’s still very much a work in progress, but it’s a start.
– New armour (chainmail). Bows and Quarter staffs can now no longer be used in conjunction with a shield.
– Several bug fixes, most notably: The ‘100 boar’ bug and ‘can’t keep bat breeder after Erevi is pregnant’ bug.
– The latest quests now show up in the ‘key items’ section, as a sort of crude quest log. Only applies to the newly added quests, but it’s a first attempt at a quest log.
– Exchanged icons for states and magic. Will eventually exchange all inventory icons.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Windows all
Updated: 29 December, 2017
Genre: Ren’py, Rpg, Adventure, Fantasy, Big Boobs, Big Dick, Handjob, Blonde, Redhead, Blowjob, Titsjob, Doggystyle, Cumshot, Public Sex, Teen, Milf, Fantasy, Anal, Crampie
Size: 803 Mb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Download:
Raja24x
Added: Dec 30, 2017 5:41 pm
Hardcore Pink – Motel – Update - Version 0.0.13.1

screenshot

Windows all
Update: 29 December, 2017
Genre: Unity-3D, Animation, Adventure, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Big Ass, Wet Pussy, Doggystyle, Lesbian, Hardcore Sex, Spank, Brothel, Interracial, Deepthroat
Size: 485 Mb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Minimum System Requirements:

CPU: 1600 MHz 2 Core
RAM: 1 GB
VIDEO CARD: 800 MHz 500 Core (DX 10)
VRAM: 1 GB FREE DISK
SPACE: 1150 MB

screenshot

What’s NEW in v0.13.1 Beta [Public Build]

- New Girl - Quiet - Room 5
- Performance Optimization
- 1 New Animation

Custom TV

Go to game StreamingAssets movie folder.
The Pink Motel v0.13.1 Beta_Data\StreamingAssets\movie\
Replace tv.mp4 file with your movie
Custom Radio

Go to game StreamingAssets music folder.
The Pink Motel v0.13.1 Beta_Data\StreamingAssets\music\
Put your music files in radio folders

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Download:

Download - 484.7 MB

Fairy Tale Adventure [Version 2.4]

screenshot
screenshot

Windows all
Update: 22 December, 2017
Genre: RPG, Big Boobs, Blowjob, Anal, Visual Novel, Big Ass, Deepthroat, Sexual Training, Trainer, Parody, Cumshot, Big Dick, Sexy Lingerie, Fantasy, All Sex
Size: 1.03 Gb
Uncensored

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Story:

Allow me to introduce you to the Fairy Tale Adventure. In short, this game is a roleplaying adult game that takes place in the fairy tale universe. It follows an original character(one entirely up to your creation) in his quest to become to ruler of every single land in the fairy tale world. As you travel, you meet and befriend famous characters such as Rumplestiltskin, Alice from the wonderland story, Jack from the beanstalk story and many more. You also meet and and have the option to romance and/or capture all the fairy tale princesses.
The game itself aims to be as open world as possible with the general idea being to create a world where there is in fact, so much for you to do that you end up getting worn out with options. Do you befriend the bandits in the forest and start a small group? Join up with the thieves in the city and work on a private section? Kill the giant that lives up in the clouds or beat the living daylights out of the seven dwarves.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Riddle answers:

– Infernum
– Heart
– Kelisis Kendra

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Download:
Raja24x
Added: Dec 30, 2017 5:41 pm
Research into Corruption - Version 0.5.9

screenshot

Release Date: 29 December, 2017
Genre: Rpg maker, Visual novel, Corruption, Incest, Voyeur, Milf, Mom-Son, Big Boobs, Small Tits, Big Ass, Wet Pussy, Pissing, Taboo, Brother-Sister, Family Sex
Size: 2.74 Gb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Changelog 0.5.9:

Sarah :
(Home)(Bathroom)(7PM)
– (300CP) (Taking a Bath) (17 Pictures) (1 Animations)-added

(Home)(Bedroom)(8PM)
– (300CP) (Watching TV) (27 Pictures) (1 Animations)-added

Chloe :
(Home)(Dining Room)(7PM)
– (300CP) (Washing Up) (22 Pictures) (1 Animations)-added

(Home)(Bedroom)(8PM)
– (300CP) (Sex Ed Event 7) (29 Pictures)-added
– (300CP) (Sex Ed Event Cool (9 Pictures)-added

Home :
(BedRoom) -added
– Players Computer -added
– Sex Shop -added

Computer :
– (Patreon) – added (You can now work from your computer)
– (Bookmark Anal Beads) (Once Chloe Sex ed 7 is activated)

Office :
– Removed RND and replaced with Hours of the day.
(11AM)
– (Event 1) : (Layla) (Drops Phone)
— (Event 2) : (Layla) (Look through Phone)
(12PM)
– (Event 1) : (Sarah) (0-150CP) (Looks Busy Right now)
— (Event 2) : (Sarah) (150-300CP+) (Looks Busy Right now)
— (Event 3) : (Sarah) (After first sex with Sarah) – (Under desk event)
(1PM)
– (Event 1) : (Sarah) (0-150CP) (Looks Busy Right now)
— (Event 2) : (Sarah) (150-300CP+) (Looks Busy Right now)
— (Event 3) : (Sarah) (After first sex with Sarah) – (Sarah Bathroom)
(2PM)
– (Event 1) : (Sarah/Shannon) (0-150CP) (Chatting) (10 Pictures)-added
— (Event 2) : (Sarah/Shannon) (150-300CP+) (Chatting) (10 Pictures)-added
— (Event 3) : (Sarah/Shannon) (After first sex with Sarah) (Chatting) (17 Pictures)-added
(3PM)
– (Event 1) : (Shannon) (leaning on her desk?) (21 Pictures)-added
— (Event 1.a) : (Shannon) (leaning on her desk?) (21 Pictures)-added
— (Event 1.b) : (Shannon) (leaning on her desk?) (21 Pictures)-added

School :
– Removed RND and replaced with Hours of the day.
(11AM)
– (Event 1) : Walking up the stairs event.
(12PM)
– (Event 1) : Looking through classroom window (0-150CP)
— (Event 2) : Looking through classroom window (150-300CP)
— (Event 3): Classroom text message (After first sex with Chloe)
(1PM)
– No Events Added currently for this time slot
(2PM)
(3PM)
(4PM)

Spy Cams :
Home – Bathroom – Spy Cam (2) -added
(Chloe – 0-150CP) – (1 Animation) -added
(Chloe – 150-300CP) – (1 Animation) -added
(Chloe – 300CP+) – (1 Animation) -added
(Sarah – 0-150CP) – (1 Animation) -added
(Sarah – 150-300CP) – (1 Animation) -added
(Sarah – 300CP+) – (1 Animation) -added

Home – BedRoom- Spy Cam (1) -added
(Chloe – 0-150CP) – (1 Animation) -added
(Chloe – 150-300CP) – (1 Animation) -added
(Chloe – 300CP+) – (1 Animation) -added
(Sarah – 0-150CP) – (1 Animation) -added
(Sarah – 150-300CP) – (1 Animation) -added
(Sarah – 300CP+) – (1 Animation) -added

Cheat Menu :
(Chloe)
– Unlock all (Sex Ed event -> 8 added

Main Menu :
– 0.5.8 Changed to 0.5.9

Credits Page :
– Derek Salvino -added

Bugs :
– (Chloe)(Dining Room)(250CP)(Only tiggers after 250CP sex ed event)
– You can no longer enter the school at 5PM

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Download:

Download - 2.7 GB
Raja24x
Added: Dec 31, 2017 4:22 pm
Intimate Relations – Version 0.30

screenshot
screenshot

I’ve decided to start a side project called “Intimate Relations”.
Why, If my main project isn’t finished, would I start another, you may ask. Well, for several reasons.
1) As a player, one may spend a few hours a week with the characters, but as the guy who writes the, you spend considerably more. And you need a break from the same faces and motivations from time to time.
2) 4 months ago, when I started “Dreaming of Dana”, I barely knew what a render was. In that time, I’ve learned a lot of cool things regarding both renders and coding. Things that are now to late, to implement in the Dana game since I’d have to redesign it from the ground up. But you still want to experiment with them and improve your skills. A side project allows you to do that.
3) Simply trying new things. Experimenting with other ways of storytelling, other type of mechanics, new GUI elements etc……

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Windows all
Updated: 19 November, 2017
Genre: Ren'py, Dad-Daughter, Incest, Interactive, Mom-Son, Visual Novel, Big Dick, Big Boobs, Doggystyle, Milf, Uniform, Nurse, Hairy Pussy, Oral, Masturbation, Voyeur, Cumshot, All Sex
Language : English
Size: 2.24 Gb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Download:

Download - 2.2 GB

Alansya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris - Updated - Version 0.84

screenshot
screenshot

Windows all
Updated: 30 December, 2017
Genre: RPG, Adventure, Brunette, Big Boobs, Netorare, Wife, Wet Pussy, Blowjob, Handjob, Cheating, Titsjob, Cumshot, Hardcore Sex, Deepthroat, Doggystyle, All Sex
Size: 812 Mb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Story:

An FBI agent flies to Japan in a mission, he meets a girl called Ayame. They fall in love and he asks her to move to the USA with him.
Having never met her father and having her mother die 2 years earlier, Ayame had very little that bind her to Japan so she moved in the USA to him.
A game about a regular woman and her fiance who engage in a story with lots of cheating, heavy corruption and a background of netorare. You will decided how the story unfolds one month before their marriage which is when the game will take place.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot

Download:
Raja24x
Added: Jan 02, 2018 6:47 pm
Big Brother – Updated - Version 0.12.0.005 Cracked

screenshot
screenshot

The main character is a guy living in a family with two sisters and mom. Oh the horror! Guy?! No need to worry. Therefore, guy in the frame will appear only when necessary. However, most of the time we will be monitoring the family. Only pre-render image corresponding to a situation event and need.For its part, will try to make every effort to from the aesthetic point of view, it was all good. Thirdly, a new approach to the gameplay. Instead focus on dialogue, the depth of character interaction. Instead of the number of npc will be a focus on quality.
The game will be adapted to any resolution. As windowed and full screen. The schedule will be calculated under the fullHD (1920×1080). If you have a lower resolution and quality will not be lost. If higher, a little lost clarity, but still remain at a high level. In addition, In plan to add options to adjust the size of interface elements (icons and text).

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Changelog:

Ann gets a new job
Because of this, Max and Ann’s relationship grows to another level
New sex ed lessons with Lisa and Ann
New series of events with Olivia if you didn’t pick Lisa & Olivia route
New character Diane, Olivia’s mom
New location: Olivia’s house
A new movie

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot

Windows all
Update: 2 January, 2018
Genre: Adventure, Big Boobs, Family sex, Incest, Milf, Bom-son, Sister-Brother, Sandlust, Sexy girl, Voyeur, Big Dick, Masturbation, Blowjob, Deeptthroat, Spanking
Language English/Russian
Size: 1.73 Gb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Download:

Download - 1.7 GB