Author
angelus71
Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 04, 2005 5:35 pm
jonnyquik7 wrote:
and furthermore...if #2 catches number 1...then number 1 may find it hard to go number two after his cellmate gets ahold of him... i think i get it now

See, you've got the hang of it. You're gonna fit right in, here. Very Happy

BTW, elmo is like the bouncer of this forum...cause any trouble and he will give you black-and-blue balls. Don't think he won't catch you, he always gets his man! Twisted Evil
sir_darkstar
Senior VIP club member
Added: Aug 04, 2005 11:44 pm
Elmo wrote:
We don't need to sticky this thread. In about six months, some jerk will reply with "Yes, Good idea!"

Yes what a good Idea

sry elmo just had to

roflmao
angelus71
Added: Oct 03, 2005 2:56 am
Yes, good idea!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Elmo
Respected VIP club member
Added: Oct 03, 2005 4:36 am
LOL! How long have you had this thread bookmarked?
angelus71
Added: Oct 03, 2005 5:19 pm
I just remembered about it after seeing so many ancient and dusty threads re-opened. Laughing
Houdini
Poster
Added: Oct 03, 2005 7:48 pm
angelus71 wrote:
I just remembered about it after seeing so many ancient and dusty threads re-opened. Laughing

#*/!%#!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Dusty threads ey Angelus? Are you talking about my 2,5 months old 'little Summer'-post which I presented again last week? Yeah... maybe it was a bit too dusty and probable it was better to leave it in the 'cellar' after all. It seems that almost nobody was interested in it. Lucky there was still that generous 'senior vip member' with his 'frog-avatar' who saved my reputation with it. Wink
angelus71
Added: Oct 03, 2005 7:57 pm
Houdini wrote:
Lucky there was still that generous 'senior vip member' with his 'frog-avatar' who saved my reputation with it. Wink

You can always count on Elmo to add some credibility to a post...or a sarcastic remark at least. Laughing
Elmo
Respected VIP club member
Added: Oct 03, 2005 8:56 pm
I'm sorry, but my legal cousel has instructed me not to comment on any more threads without a waver.

<shrug>

OK so here's my waver.
Cruzing
Very Respected Poster
Added: Oct 06, 2005 11:13 am
Very Happy

no, no ,no wrong waiver. try this one!

Very Happy

thanks for the heads up, was just working on it!
angelus71
Added: Oct 06, 2005 11:17 am
Cruzing wrote:
well, shit, granny is flippin off, but it loaded wierd, may be overload, check later!

No, it works fine. It would seem that some animated gifs don't work too well with the auto-resizer.
wolfly
Poster
Added: Oct 10, 2005 2:23 am
well i came from a background where replies were ENCOURAGED. i'm a bit taken back by the outright hostility fostered on some people just for replying to a thread.

i don't give a crap about my post count personally. if i have something to say, i just say it. this whole "anti-reply" faction seems anti-social to me.

i used to HATE LURKERS. this site seems to encorage it to the point of making it MANDATORY. Confused

totally different mindset. i like it better when everyone is encouraged to participate.

i don't think that my post count will go up much more at this point. this place is too hostile for my standards.
Cruzing
Very Respected Poster
Added: Oct 10, 2005 4:39 am
Very Happy

Good point wolfy, I have not submitted my PM to GS yet, No hurry here on post count.

I realize allot have not seen the old threads, they get gone through all the time. Some Forums even delete them after 1-2 months!

A lot of us have already seen them and gone on!

So I think whats being said here is that if your inspired by a old. old post! Why not just start a new thread with your inspiration and reference link post or pull a picture that was inspiring.

Encouragement, please post and thank you for it!

But you well know that some are here on the take, Fine, don't care, why?
Because I like sharing with the crew here, others just get the benefits!

Anyway

Have Fun!!!!!!!!
mummy
Respected Poster
Added: Oct 10, 2005 5:11 am
I used to come here for the camaraderie as much for the hot pics. Unfortunately a lot of the original members have moved on. Sad

I'm back, hoping for the camaraderie. If it isn't here I'll move on again.

Here's to new friends! Cool
Cruzing
Very Respected Poster
Added: Oct 10, 2005 5:40 am
Very Happy

HI mummy Very Happy

nice ta meet ya, lets go have a beer a celibrate comeradere and goodwill!

sounds like good ideas to me......
mummy
Respected Poster
Added: Oct 10, 2005 5:50 am
Cruzing wrote:

nice ta meet ya

Dude, we've both been here since the beginning. Don't you remember me? Sad Very Happy

Glad you're still here, man.