Author
strago
Very Respected Poster
Added: May 10, 2020 3:59 am
LilCanadianGirl - The Kind Nurse

screenshot screenshot

Download/WatchOnline-Keep2share

19:27mins 1920x1080 1.31gb mp4

You booked an appointment to see the Nurse. Your Girlfriend hasn’t been having sex with you lately and it has made your balls swollen and blue. You can’t help but be interested in every single girl you see and this Nurse is hot. You take off your pants so she can examine you. She can’t believe your Girlfriend won’t have sex with you, Your cock is huge and your balls are SO full!!! The only way to fix this problem is to ejaculate, its a good thing you came to a professional. She puts oil on it and slowly teases you. Then decides it will be much easier to just use her pussy, since your Girlfriend doesn’t want it… She faces you and rides you until you cum inside her. Then turns around doggy style for a second cream pie. Your condition is so severe, you need to book an appointment first thing tomorrow morning so I can take care of this again.

Cream Pie, Doggystyle, Dirty Talk, Nurse Play, Cosplay

Xev Bellringer - My Son's Uncontrollable Urges

screenshot screenshot

34:48mins 1920x1080 1.29gb mp4

My boy started acting strangely. Exactly as the doctor warned me he might. Loss of inhibitions, acting on impulses... inappropriate impulses. I never thought he would walk in on his own step-mother in the shower, so brazenly... Staring at my wet, naked body as I tried desperately to cover myself. He wouldn't leave, even stripped his own clothes off! It just wasn't right for a grown boy to bathe with his step-mother. But there was nothing I could do, the doctor told me to give into whatever my step-son wanted. No matter how wrong it was.

To wash him if he insisted, running my soapy hands all over his hot, wet skin. Lower. Lower... No, he couldn't want me to touch his... His hand clamped over mine, making me squeeze his stiff, young cock. Stroking it, faster. No, I... I wasn't about to let my step-son force his own step-mother to make him cum.

He pressed his slippery hands on my body, washing me, exploring me. I had to let him do it. He found his way down between my legs, gently rubbing until I gasped and moaned. Who knows what he would have done to me in that bathroom if I hadn't run off to bed... I was too afraid to find out... to afraid to discover that I liked it.

But he found me in the middle of the night, sprawled across the sheets naked. My step-son pushed his way into the bed, nestling his crotch right against my bare ass, his hands pulling my hips toward him. I felt it against me, that hard cock again. I laid there, letting him thrust and hump against my round cheeks. But he flipped me over, straddled me, pulled my hands from my breasts to expose my hard nipples. He was going to have his way with me, to use his step-mother's body for sexual pleasure... Oh God, it was so wrong... I tried so hard not to like it... but I LOVED it.

Category: TABOO

Related Categories: MILF, VIRTUAL SEX, KISSING, COCK STROKING, COERCION, DIRTY TALK, SHOWER SCENES.
strago
Very Respected Poster
Added: May 10, 2020 11:10 pm
Goddess Alexandra Snow - It's Okay That You're Gay

screenshot screenshot

9:32mins 1920x1080 561mb mp4

Here we go, another bi clip. You love these don’t you? The thought of a woman making you jerk off to other men is exciting to you. It’s exciting. Do you know why you find it so exciting? It’s because you’re gay. It’s completely fine. Being gay is in now. Women love gay men. I know you’ve had a hard time figuring it out for yourself, so I’m going to tell you. You can lie and say it’s all for the humiliation and that’s fine. If you’re not comfortable coming out yet, I’ll cover for you. Just jerk off to whatever you like on the screen.

Category: FEMDOM POV

Related Categories: MAKE ME BI, BIG TITS, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION.

Eva de Vil - The POUND TOWN Borders are Closed

screenshot screenshot

dead_link_removed

6:36mins 1920x1080 392mb mp4

I'm an officer of Pound Town and I caught you trying to sneak across the border. Not so fast. The border's closed, bitch. You're not trying to dodge your responsibilities as a citizen of Pound Town are you?

All male citizens of Pound Town must report to the town hall this evening for their daily bum fucking from a superior female officer. As you know, that's how we do things here. I'd be pleased to see to you myself tonight, although I think I'll need to slip into something bigger to punish you for trying to escape.

FemDom POV, Strap-On

Anal, Arrogant Woman, Coerced Anal, FemDom POV, Leather Pants, Straight Male Anal, Strap-on Goddess,
strago
Very Respected Poster
Added: May 11, 2020 2:14 am
Exquisite Goddess - Micro Neon Bikini Tease

screenshot screenshot

dead_link_removed

9:19mins 1920x1080 1.31gb mp4

Neon micro bikini always does it for you! What it does?! It melts your mind and lets you submissive nature take over. It feels so good to worship, stroke as instructed and be a good bikini slave!
Will you be allowed to release? That depends one how good of a bikini bitch you are!

Category: BIKINI

Related Categories: GODDESS WORSHIP , COCK TEASE , FINANCIAL DOMINATION , EXTREME CLOSE-UPS , JOI GAMES

SexyLucy69 - I Want Your Cum JOI

screenshot screenshot

7:42mins 1280x720 223mb mp4

I give you a JOI and encourage you cum in mouth. I tease you with my tits. I want you do more, the most I like is you can cum direct on my mouth. Look in to my eyes and cum for me.

Jerk Off Instruction, Sensual, POV, Masturbation Instruction, Small Boobs,
strago
Very Respected Poster
Added: May 11, 2020 3:17 am
Miss Bella Brookz - Detention With Hot Teacher

screenshot screenshot

12:43mins 1920x1080 302mb mp4

It happened. You got caught jerking off under the table during class. The teacher is really mad at you and put you in detention. Only the both of you. After letting you know how inappropriate your behavior was she gives you 2 options: Tell your parents and the school director to get you expelled, or show her exactly what you were doing under the table.

JOI, Brunette, Glasses, Big Tits, Role Play, Teacher Fetish

Crystal Knight - How Quick Will I Make You Cum - JOI Games

screenshot screenshot

dead_link_removed

11:46mins 3840x2160 830mb mp4

I bet I can make you cum before the end. I’ve pulled out all my secret weapons during this session to push you to the edge FAST. Expect multiple fake countdowns, a see-through outfit that shows off all the right curves, and my sensual voice guiding you to orgasm. There is absolutely no way you will last. I want to prove a point that I can drain you dry better than ever before. You’ve never worshipped like this. You’ve never surrendered to such a powerful sexual presence before. I’m the definition of seduction and you’re going to be far too weak to make it through this entire session with a deity.

Category: JOI GAMES

Related Categories: JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, GODDESS WORSHIP, TIT WORSHIP, ASS WORSHIP, PUSSY WORSHIP, SENSUAL DOMINATION.
strago
Very Respected Poster
Added: May 12, 2020 12:11 pm
Candy Charms - Meeting Candy Part 1

screenshot screenshot

dead_link_removed

5:05mins 1920x1080 298mb mp4

Your married and out for a drink, when you see Candy in the bar. Candy is all alone in the corner wearing some really sexy red thigh high boots, a fishnet top and a very tight latex skirt. Your heart is racing and your not really sure what to do or say but Candy does. Candy knows what your after and its making her feel a little naughty. As Candy moves her leg you cant be sure but you think shes got no knickers on. What do you do...? What do you say..? Do you think you have what it takes to chram Candy and maybe take her somewhere. Whos knows..? Welcome to episode 1, lets find out.

Huge Tits, UK Glamour Model, Cheating ,Dirty Talk

Candy Charms - Meeting Candy Part 2 - Down To Business

screenshot screenshot

8:31mins 1920x1080 496mb mp4

This is part 2 of your dream date. You have now gone back to your place. Your other half is out and you are feeling horny. Candy is modelling some of her sexy tight fitting latex outfits. Candy looks amazing, this is your dream girl and you have her in your bedroom. Do you risk taking it further..? Is it worth getting caught..? How far is Candy going to go..? Want to know what happens, press play and find out..!

Huge Tits, UK Glamour Model, Cheating, Dirty Talk, Virtual Sex
strago
Very Respected Poster
Added: May 13, 2020 7:23 pm
Princessberpl - What My BF Doesn't Know Can't Hurt P4

screenshot screenshot

23:31mins 1920x1080 1.12gb mp4

I may have been addicted to cheating on my boyfriend in the past, but now I'm a good christian woman. I've finally found the man of my dreams and I've been working with my pastor to get over my sinful desires. In fact, today is our day! Finally, under the eyes of God I will be a good married woman! Of course, that doesn't last long because my old "study buddy" shows up to black mail me into one last goodbye. Please, forgive me!

BBC, Cheating Wife, Cuckolding, Facials, Role Play
strago
Very Respected Poster
Added: May 13, 2020 8:38 pm
THE Elle Hell - Fucking Your Cheerleader Twin Sister

screenshot screenshot

dead_link_removed

13:49mins 1920x1080 272mb mp4

I'm practicing my cheer routine in the attic when I feel like I am being watched. I look around and find you spying on me behind a pillar. Then I discover you have your cock out! Its so...big! Makes sense though, I am your twin and I have big boobs. I'm really so amazed at your cock. And I am so turned on and wet that you were watching me, also turned on! No one understands what its like to have an attractive twin. I mean...really aren't we like the same person? We split in two when we were in the womb. We are of the same. Its no big deal if we fuck each other...besides I am a virgin and I want you to be my first ever. I want to get closer to you, twin brother. You are so hot. I stroke your cock (POV style) and then masturbate myself a bit. Then I beg you to fuck me and we fuck. (POV style.) I ask you to cum all over my pretty face...we didn't use a condom so I don't wan't your sperm in me! Plus we are in school, we can't get pregnant, lol. You are always gonna get hard at school now when you see me in my cheer uniform. I love you, brother.

Cheerleaders, Taboo, POV Sex, Role Play, Age Play

JadeRenee - Mean Mommy Likes To Watch

screenshot screenshot

12:01mins 1280x720 322mb mp4

My sorry excuse for a son has broken the rules and is jacking off without me present. He knows how much his mommy likes to watch and finger herself while he squirts his little load. Because he broke the rule, he now will be punished by tasting his mothers cunt. After he tastes me I finally get to see him cum with that pathetic thingy between his legs.......which of course makes me cum. This extreme taboo age play has- Milf, Mommy Roleplay, Perverted Family, Dominant Mother, Virtual Pussy Licking, Dirty Talk and Orgasms. **Custom**

Age Play, Female Domination, MILF, Mommy Roleplay, Taboo
strago
Very Respected Poster
Added: May 15, 2020 12:15 am
Crystal Knight - Earn Multiple Orgasms - Edging Games JOI

screenshot screenshot

dead_link_removed

30:00mins 3840x2160 2.06gb mp4

Have you ever had the fantasy of cumming multiple times in one session? I know how much of a gift this is going to be if you achieve it. The first one will happen randomly and quickly, I guarantee you’ll cum to my countdown. The second one will be earned. You will edge to my instructions as I tease you with my body. Working you back up to another intense orgasm takes time. You must listen to my words, play my erotic jerking games, and worship when told without holding back. Let yourself be vulnerable during this session and hand over full control. Earning multiple orgasms is not a simple task, but it is beyond worth it.

Category: EDGING GAMES

Related Categories: JOI GAMES , ORGASM CONTROL , GODDESS WORSHIP , SENSUAL DOMINATION , TIT WORSHIP

Princess Ellie Idol - Cheating With Brother Before My Wedding

screenshot screenshot

28:47mins 1920x1080 632mb mp4

It's the morning of my wedding and you've agreed to walk me down the aisle instead of our step-dad whom I'm feuding with. You pop up behind me when I'm trying on some lingerie which causes me to snap at you. I immediately feel regret and tell you I could use a "male eye" to pick out an outfit for my special night. There was no time for me to purchase new lingerie so everything I have is old, which adds to my distress. Before I change, I remind you to close your eyes and without my knowing, you continue to look on in arousal at my nude body. After I try on my final piece, I notice your erection. You WERE looking! I'm shocked that you would get a hardon for your own step-sister. Don't you know how WRONG this is?! You're embarrassed and blame it on your girlfriend whom you haven't had sex with for months and then proceed to blame me for being so hot. You can't walk me down the aisle with an erection!! You need to take care of it, now!! If I have to help, I will, I guess. Wow though, you're huge...much bigger than my fiance... My tits are much bigger and nicer than your girlfriends, I know. Say, a handjob wouldn't hurt, right? When is the last time she put it in her mouth...? We could try that too... Or maybe a titjob? Oh fuck it, let's just have sex already. We are a man and a woman after all. It's only natural that our bodies are reacting like this! Can you believe we're both cheating on our partners and having intercourse even though we're step-brother and step-sister? I don't even care, just fill me up with your cum!!

Category: TABOO

Related Categories: CHEATING, CREAMPIE, FUCKING, POV SEX, SISTERS.
strago
Very Respected Poster
Added: May 16, 2020 2:53 am
Miss Jade Indica - Hair Fetish Loser

screenshot screenshot

12:21mins 1280x720 919mb mp4

A few months ago I made a $1,000 bet with my boss that he'd cum within 10 minutes just from my dirty talk, being free from chastity and my sexy straight silky hair. Now he wants his money back. So double or nothing. I have him handcuffed in the corner, making sure he know's how big of a loser he is, flaunting my body in front of this full size mirror and of course my......hair. Teased for about 10 minutes he begs to be released after the humping and brattiness continues. I un cuff him and what do you know..... he cums within seconds of my jerk off count down. What a pathetic LOSER. I love winning easy money. Now he's going to be locked up for 3 more weeks in chastity. Thanks BOSS!

Category: HAIR

Related Categories: CHASTITY, VERBAL HUMILIATION, JOI

Goddess Christina - CONSTRICTION

screenshot screenshot

dead_link_removed

14:23mins 1920x1080 356mb mp4

Slithering my way into your mind. Tightening my grip around you. Creating the pressure you feel… in all the right places. Taking hold once again. You’re the weak little mouse that I enjoy playing with. The one who’s curiosity outweighs his fear. You know you’re ok as long as I’m not too hungry. For you know in that moment you could be devoured. Changed forever. Only used for my good. This is CONSTRICTION. You are well aware - but not powerful enough to resist.

Category: MESMERIZE

Related Categories: SENSUAL DOMINATION, LOVE ADDICTION, MIND FUCK, LEGS, MENTAL DOMINATION.
strago
Very Respected Poster
Added: May 17, 2020 4:34 am
Sasha Wild - JOI Bisexual Encouragement Mesmerize

screenshot screenshot

11:31mins 1920x1080 332mb mp4

Tags: masturbate, young, big tits, big ass, verified model, hot, femdom, cuckold, humiliation, slave, sissy, joi, bisexual, goon, edge

Sasha Wild - Bisexual Encouragement Mind Fuck Goon

screenshot screenshot

dead_link_removed

11:30mins 1920x1080 451mb mp4

Tags: amateur, hot, teenager, femdom, cuckold, humiliation, slave, sissy, mesmerize, goon, mind fuck, joi, bisexual, encouragement
strago
Very Respected Poster
Added: May 18, 2020 1:47 pm
Goddess Sapphire - Dripping with Sweat

screenshot screenshot

6:38mins 1920x1080 385mb mp4

It's incredible how a woman as beautiful and feminine as me can get so sweaty at the gym! After working out, I am dripping from head to toe. My panties are soaked with sweat glistening in my delicious ass crack. My white sports bra is drenched and becoming see through. Sweet moisture falls down my abs, my back, my armpits, chest and thighs. Men can't help but find the sight and the smell of my sweat so erotic.

Ass Worship, Sweat Fetish

Ass Smacking, Ass Smelling, Big Ass, Exercise, FemDom POV, Goddess Worship, Humiliation, Panty Fetish, Sweat, Workout Clothes,

Mandy Flores - Dirty little secret- blowjob Blackmail

screenshot screenshot

10:59mins 1280x720 301mb mp4

My little brother is so sexually obsessed with me and loves to show me off to his friends. Today Im not in the mood and order the brats out of my room only to have my brother lock the door on us! So now I am trapped in a room with my little brothers friend or maybe its the other way around. I do love to tease boys so I start out by giving the poor helpless looks at my bra and panties and talking really dirty enjoying watching his eye bulge. Soon I am desperate to use the bathroom and tell him to stay put I'll be right back and dash into my bathroom to find that my sneaky little brother super glued the toilet seat down!! Oh no!!! Im so going to him! So Im trying to figure out what to do but then I suddenly lose control and potty and talk about browning in my panties. I am really enjoying it until I realize my little brothers friend is behind me, watching the whole time! Im pretty sure I have been set up and this little shit is going to get exactly what he wants.

Small Penis Encouragement, Toilet Slavery, Blowjob, Female Desperation, Pee
strago
Very Respected Poster
Added: May 22, 2020 1:10 am
Miss Alexa Pearl - Creamy For You

screenshot screenshot

10:32mins 1920x1080 1.48gb mp4

Ever wanted a more personal video? Then this ones for you! If you love my content, this is what you've been waiting for! I created this video so we could feel way more intimate and have a more personalized time! I tell you how much i missed you and how i thought if i created this video for your since your so far it would really make things easier..I talk so dirty to you, and get so incredibly wet with oil! Then watch me fuck my big dildo with a delicious POV view. This video features: dirty talk, tit play, slight JOI, Oil Fetish, titty sucking, Titty bouncing, Reverse Cowgirl and more! Dont miss out! This will be your favorite new go to! Much Love, Alexa

MILF, POV, Dildo Fucking, Big Tits, Lotion/Oil Fetish, JOI

GoddessTripleDBabe - Let's Play a Game - Edge and CEI

screenshot screenshot

10:27mins 720x480 266mb mp4

I'm going to lay with you until you can't take it any longer! I'm going to get you right to the edge and tease you. And when you finally cum, I'm going to make you eat it!

Cum Eating Instructions, Edging Fetish

Big Tits, CEI, Cum Eating, Cum Eating Instructions, Edging, Edging Fetish, Hot Blonde, Perfect Tits,
strago
Very Respected Poster
Added: May 23, 2020 12:41 am
Samanta Lily - Cheating on Your Girlfriend

screenshot screenshot

19:34mins 1920x1080 722mb mp4

Titty fucking with fake cum. Talking about you cheating on your girlfriend and I am better than your GF

Role Play, Dirty Talking, Titty Fucking, Cumshots, Dildo Fucking

Ashley Sinclair - Detention Strap On

screenshot screenshot

dead_link_removed

5:25mins 1280x720 123mb mp4

You have gotten yourself into detection at school today. You did it on purpose because you are infatuated with Ms. Sinclair and her leather outfits. You also know that there is a rumor she fucks boys in the ass with her strap-on down in detention as well. You want to see if it is true and cum at the thought of her leather and strap-on. You get your punishment, don't worry!

Category: FEMDOM

Related Categories: POV STRAP-ON , LEATHER GLOVES , TEACHER FETISH , HUMILIATION , BRAT GIRLS
strago
Very Respected Poster
Added: Jun 01, 2020 1:45 am
London Lix - Winners and Losers

screenshot screenshot

dead_link_removed

12:49mins 1920x1080 513mb mp4

In life, there are winners, and there are losers. People for whom everything seems to go right, paths of opportunity opened for them, cloaked in abundance and success. Pretty people, like me. It's no coincidence I ended up this way. I'm intelligent, I work hard, I'm naturally confident and I just ooze sexuality, and today I'll have no qualms about really rubbing it in your face. Enjoy a nice little masturbation humiliation session for your bratty Goddess, as I detail all the ways in which I'm a winner, and all the ways you measure up as the biggest fucking loser around.

Category: BRAT GIRLS

Related Categories: VERBAL HUMILIATION, MASTURBATION HUMILIATION, FEMDOM POV, MENTAL DOMINATION, JOI.

Miss Alexa Pearl - Worship Alexas Milky Tittys

screenshot screenshot

5:21mins 1920x1080 417mb mp4

You've been daydreaming about my juicy milky breasts in your face, and the thought of sliding your big hard cock in between my tits. Watch me play with my girls just for you, nice and close! Worship them and stroke it real good as you watch me milk myself all over the table as I dirty talk to you until you cum for me! XOXO Alexa

All Natural, Big Boobs, Breast Bouncing, Lactating, MILF
strago
Very Respected Poster
Added: Jun 06, 2020 6:49 am
Mistress Victoria - Your Neighbor Knows Best

screenshot screenshot

6:44mins 1920x1080 331mb mp4

Come on, you knew it would come to this living next door to Me. I've seen your eyes all over Me...that poor wife of yours...with Me around, there is not reason at all for you to look at her. your eyes just keep wandering....

Female Domination-FemDom, Homewrecker Fantasy

ASMR, Cock Tease, Goddess Worship, Homewrecking Fantasy, Jerk Off Instruction, Mesmerize, Seduction, Seductress, Sensual Domination, Tease and Denial,

Miss Alexa Pearl - Cock Worship Size Queen Takes Loads

screenshot screenshot

23:15mins 1920x1080 3.27gb mp4

Cock worship Size Queen Were back at my apartment after a fun night out partying with my girls! I tell you that that i was so excited to go out because i had heard from a lot of my girlfriends that you have a really huge cock, and im just a total huge cock obsessed size queen. After some playful flirting, I unzip your pants and let the fun begin Wink Blowjobs, lots of fucking and some explosive cumshots make this video so worthy! Let my inner size queen cum out and dirty talk you into several explosions! Much Love, Alexa

MILF, Cumshots, POV, Role Play, Cock Worship