Author
kissa27
Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 14, 2020 4:32 pm
[center]
Lust Madness - Molest Hunter ver 0.01
screenshot
Developer / Lust Madness
Tags: lust madness, 3dcg, big tits, female protagonist, handjob, fantasy, monsters, oral sex, ra_e, titfuck, vaginal sex, bukkake, face sitting
Censorship: no
Language: eng
Size: 116
Description: Molest Hunter - is a adult role-playing game with turn-based battles, set in a fantasy genre. This game provides a ton of possibilities. You have to talk to characters, collect resources, create new clothes, complete quests and of course battle and fuck monsters and humans.​

Screenshots:
screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot
Download:
Download MolestHunter-0.0.1-pcver0.0.1.zip from k2s.cc (116.17 MB)
Download MolestHunter-0.0.1-pcver0.0.1.zip from fboom.me (116.17 MB)
[/center]
Added: Aug 15, 2020 12:26 pm
[center]
LokiArt - Exchange Student ver 0.5a
screenshot
Developer / LokiArt
Tags: lokiart, renpy, 3dcg, male protagonist, big tits, sex toys, masturbation
Size: 839
Description: The story is played in an alternate universe which is similar to ours. Here your male character who is a university student decides to join in an exchange student program, where two universities from different countries exchange students. These students will spend one semester in their new institution. All of the exchange students will live at a host family and the university decides who will go to which family. The story will focus on the main character's life at the host family. Unfortiunately his name is usually given to girls in this new country and because of this he was put to a host family where they were expecting a female student. And this is where his story will start.

Screenshots:
screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot
Download:
Download ExchangeStudent-0.5.0.a-pc_win.zip from k2s.cc (839.11 MB)
Download ExchangeStudent-0.5.0.a-pc_win.zip from fboom.me (839.11 MB)
[/center]
Added: Aug 27, 2020 10:17 am
[center]
JustAnotherDegenerate - Depraved Town Ver 0.4
screenshot
Developer / JustAnotherDegenerate
Tags: justanotherdegenerate, 3dcg, anal, big breasts, blowjob, corruption, incesto, harem, male protagonist, milf, sex toys, voyeurism
Size: 271
Description: In Depraved Town you wake up discovering that you made a deal with a Succubus, an agreement where both sides win, you can corrupt and have any women you want and she grows stronger with the corruption you cause. However, not everything will be easy, during your journey other men like you will try to interfere and in time you will discover the true nature of your contract and its consequences around it.​

Screenshots:
screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot
Download:
Download DepraedTown-0.4-pcVER.zip from k2s.cc (271.66 MB)
Download DepraedTown-0.4-pcVER.zip from fboom.me (271.66 MB)

[/center]
Added: Aug 27, 2020 10:26 am
[center]
Salia Coel - Femdom University Ver 2.01 Remake
screenshot
Developer / Salia Coel
Tags: salia coel, 3dcg, animated, bdsm-bondage, combat, facesitting, femdom, futanaria, male protagonist, slave, spanking
Size: 1530
Description:

Screenshots:
screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot
Download:
Download FemdomUniversity_2.01ver.rar from k2s.cc (1.53 GB)
Download FemdomUniversity_2.01ver.rar from fboom.me (1.53 GB)
[/center]
Added: Aug 27, 2020 10:39 am
[center]
Hell Games - Champion ver 0.23
screenshot
Developer / Hell Games
Tags:
Size:
Description: The world was born in chaos, the ancient gods to avoid further conflicts separated their offspring in three different spatial and temporal dimensions, entrusting the protection of them to the Champion. Now, however, the Champion has disappeared. It will involve the protagonist, despite himself, to take part in the games to become the future Champion. He won't be alone in this adventure, in fact, to help him, we will find trusted allies with which he will pass not only the toughest moments but also those of extreme pleasure.​

Screenshots:
Download:
Download Champion-ver0.23-pc.zip from k2s.cc (1.45 GB)
Download Champion-ver0.23-pc.zip from fboom.me (1.45 GB)
[/center]
Added: Aug 27, 2020 10:55 am
[center]
Hachigames - Hail Dicktator Ver 0.6.3
screenshot
Developer / Hachigames
Tags: hachigames, 3dcg, big breasts, blowjob, bondage-bdsm, collar, femdom, exhibitionism, harem, male protagonist, trainer, voyeurism
Size: 1820
Description: Down on your luck, you suddenly receive a letter from an uncle you never knew you had. He offers you a job to manage his tropical island resort. You find it's full of beautiful women and a strange culture of punishment and reward. But perhaps the island itself is even stranger than the people that inhabit it.
Build friendships and fall in love with the girls. Punish or reward them. Follow their stories. Explore the secrets of the island, upgrade the hotel, build more facilities. Maybe one day, you will become the new 'Dicktator'!
'Hail Dicktator' features fetishes of all kinds already available in the game, including bondage, spanking and feet.​

Screenshots:
screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

Download:
Download HailDicktator_0.6.3_64win.zip from k2s.cc (1.82 GB)
Download HailDicktator_0.6.3_64win.zip from fboom.me (1.82 GB)
[/center]
Added: Aug 27, 2020 1:16 pm
[center]
Nickfifa - Elena's Life Ver 0.32
screenshot
Developer / Nickfifa
Tags: nickfifa, 3dcg, anal sex, big tits, blackmail, cheating, creampie, exhibitionism, female protagonist, group sex, incesto, interracial, lesbian
Size: 2330
Description: I'd like my game to be realistic, so there will be no monster fighting or aliens and stuff like that. She is an innocent lady, she can't fight! Also, there will be no unrealistic or extreme sex scenes, like bestialty. Mostly the game is about Elena releasing her inner sluttiness, so in the game will be content like: Incest, cheating, blackmail, public sex, anal, threesome, lesbian, gangbang, interracial and might include some **** sex and **** content, but no promise about that. Maybe there will be a vote or something like that in the future.

Screenshots:
screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot
screenshot
Download:
Download Elena_s_Life_0.32_ver.zip from k2s.cc (2.33 GB)
Download Elena_s_Life_0.32_ver.zip from fboom.me (2.33 GB)
[/center]
Added: Aug 27, 2020 2:48 pm
[center]
nexTGen - Stepmother Love Ep.2
screenshot
Developer / nexTGen
Tags: nextgen, 3dcg, animated, handjob, male protagonist, romance, big tits, milf, oral sex, incest, teasing, vaginal sex, big ass, cheating, creampie
Size: 2050
Description: After the death of her best friend, Miyako stays with her husband and supports him and after a while she becomes his wife.
After spending some time alone, Miyako's stepson is about to return from college.
With her husband gone most of the time, she begins to feel alone.
Her stepson finally gets home after a long time.
But spending time together, their relationship begins to change.
If they manage to maintains a normal relationship is up to you to decide.​
Episode 2
Bug fixes:
-now you can save after page 8
Improvements:
-now the game has 80 save locations
-can skip minigames before it starts
-new preferences menu
-new flowchart menu
-now you can change Miyako's name
New content:
-+21 main scenes / +3 extra scenes / +6 rewards / +3 new characters / (and more)
Screenshots:
Download:
Download StepmotherLove-Episode_2ve.zip from k2s.cc (2.05 GB)
Download StepmotherLove-Episode_2ve.zip from fboom.me (2.05 GB)

[/center]
Added: Aug 27, 2020 4:45 pm
[center]
Blaskure - When I Snap My Fingers ver 0.1.8
screenshot
Developer / Blaskure
Tags: Mind Control , Male protagonist, Dating sim, BDSM, Male domination, Exhibitionism, Corruption, Oral sex, Voyeurism, Handjob, Romance,, Humiliation, Vaginal sex, Feet fetish
Size: 625
Description: You are a successful and experienced therapist, you'll try to discover each patient's own story and personality, the right choices will lead you to the answers, and it's entirely up to you to figure out which answer is right. For now...

Screenshots:
screenshot screenshot
Download:
Download When_I_Snap_My_Fingers_win_v.0.1.8.rar from k2s.cc (625 MB)
Download When_I_Snap_My_Fingers_win_v.0.1.8.rar from fboom.me (625 MB)
[/center]
Added: Aug 28, 2020 6:37 am
[center]
FunkPunkGames - CyberSin: Red Ice ver 0.01a
screenshot
Developer / FunkPunkGames
Tags: funkpunkgames, 3dcg, sci-fi, big ass, big tits, vaginal sex, oral sex, creampie, exhibitionism, female protagonist, stripping, visual novel, handjob, renpy
Size: 237
Description: Set in a Dystopian Sci-Fi future, CyberSin : Red Ice follows the story of Elsa Morganth, daughter of the chairman of one of the largest megacorporations in control of the world.
After a mysterious accident, Elsa finds herself indicted for a crime she didn't commit.
Thrown under the slimy belly of society, with scarce resources, she will have to find a way out of it, while at the same time trying to find the real culprit so as to regain her old life.​

Screenshots:
Download:
Download CyberSinRedIce-0.01a-pc_ver.zip from k2s.cc (237.17 MB)
Download CyberSinRedIce-0.01a-pc_ver.zip from fboom.me (237.17 MB)
[/center]
Added: Aug 28, 2020 6:47 am
[center]
Vinfamy - LifePlay Version 3.8
screenshot
Developer / Vinfamy
Tags: vinfamy, 3dcg, animated, blowjob, corruption, dating sim, group sex, multiple protagonist, simulator, vaginal sex
Size: 1610
Description: LifePlay is a life simulation RPG that allows you to play in 186+ real world cities. The game has extensive character customization and includes 632+ scenes, depicting life situations where your choice matters. The 3D sex scenes have 250+ animations, accompanied by well-written erotica.
With a new update every 2 or 3 weeks since its first release in April 2018, the game already has a lot of playable content you can enjoy for tens of hours. It's also very moddable - click on "Third Party Mods" from the main menu to check out what modders have made, or check the Docs folder to start modding yourself.
The game covers many different fetishes, but all of them are optional and can be disabled / enabled depending on your taste.

Screenshots:
screenshot
Download:
Download LifePlay_3_8_ver.7z from k2s.cc (1.60 GB)
Download LifePlay_3_8_ver.7z from fboom.me (1.60 GB)
[/center]
Added: Aug 28, 2020 7:27 am
[center]
Kosmos Games - Bright Past Version 0.72.2
screenshot
Developer / Kosmos Games
Tags: kosmos games, 3dcg, female protagonist, sandbox, adventure, big tits, big ass, lesbian, masturbation, ra_e, oral sex, vaginal sex, sex toys, voyeurism
Size: 2700
Description: Dear friends, the day has come! It is with great pleasure that I present you a demo of my new project. Some may consider it to be a remake of my very first game - "Bright Future", that many of you liked. The new game is called "Bright Past" and is also based on the concept of an open-world sandbox with a main storyline. However, this time we are doing it on a completely different level! In the current version you can meet the main characters, learn about their background and game setting in general. As you can see in the screenshot, the game will take place in the modern world. The main character will be a girl. The genre of the project can be described as a sandbox with elements of the quest an RPG.​

Screenshots:
screenshot
Download:
Download Bright_Past-0.72.0-pc.zip from k2s.cc (2.68 GB)
Download Bright_Past-0.72.0-pc.zip from fboom.me (2.68 GB)

[/center]
Added: Sep 04, 2020 10:38 am
[center]
StudioFOW - Katarina: The General's Daughter ver .1.0
screenshot
Developer / StudioFOW
Tags: studiofow, animation, flash, big breasts, anal, oral, double penetration, orcs, blowjob, creampie
Size: 99
Description: On a mission to assassinate a high-ranking officer from Demacia, Katarina met someone much more important - General Demacian. Determined to take matters into her own hands, she ignored the mission and killed the General instead. Well, who can resist such a proposal?
Few knew that the officer she released had destroyed an entire Noxian regiment the very next day. The Noxian Commander-in-Chief was clearly displeased and she was duly punished for her insubordination. Katharina's father ordered her to be punished at the hands of a depraved torturer from Noxus. In this ancient and vile city, tradition follows blood ... and as a daring young assassin is to learn - the punishments of the ancient Noxians can be exhausting

Screenshots:
screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot
Download:
Download _StudioFOW_Katarina_The_General_s_Daughter.rar from k2s.cc (99.35 MB)
Download _StudioFOW_Katarina_The_General_s_Daughter.rar from fboom.me (99.35 MB)
[/center]
Added: Sep 11, 2020 2:06 pm
[center]
DumbCrow - 90 seconds slave ver 0.8.2
screenshot
Developer / DumbCrow
Tags: dumbcrow, unreal engine, 3dcg, slave, bdsm, oral sex, vaginal sex, anal sex, slave management, simulator
Size: 1390
Description: The global epidemic has take lives of almost all people on earth. Only a few were able to develop immunity to virus. When the epidemic has passed, became clear, that women are much more immune, than men. Besides, immunity from the virus dramatically reduced women fertility. Having survived the epidemic, mankind faced a threat of extinction due to low birth rate.
Survivors build new societies, and everyone had to solve problem with birth rate. Many societies adopt a law of women enslavement and creation of "**** harems". Every man can take as many women as he can afford. For some people, this become a profitable business. Including you.

Screenshots:
screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot
Download:
Download 90ss-0-8-2-x64win.rar from k2s.cc (1.39 GB)
Download 90ss-0-8-2-x64win.rar from fboom.me (1.39 GB)
[/center]
Added: Sep 24, 2020 9:59 am
[center]
Sicco - TF runner ver 0.37.0.0
screenshot
Developer / Sicco
Tags: sicco, rpg, vampire, fantasy, demon girl
Size: 908
Description: View self in mirror. Diary entries. Remind yourself the transformation.
In the first (vampire) episode. New figure succubus and dance for her.
In the second (amazon) episode. Inventory and dressing yourself. A great number of corsets, socks, naughty dresses and combat armor.
In the second (amazon) episode. If a player accepts his femininity, he can do homework for Kassandra much easier and get more stuff at the same time (mini-game).
In the second (amazon) episode. Meet a girlfriend who closer the women world. And new dialogs.
Other translations Polish, Italian, Portuguese (translated by google translator)

Screenshots:
screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot
Download:
Download TF_Runner.0.37.0.0ver.zip from k2s.cc (908.39 MB)
Download TF_Runner.0.37.0.0ver.zip from fboom.me (908.39 MB)
[/center]