Author
kissa27
Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 29, 2020 12:54 pm
[center]
Sprinting Cucumber - Rewind ver 0.2.3
screenshot
Developer / Sprinting Cucumber
Tags: sprinting cucumber, comedy, dating sim, erotic, fantasy, jrpg, renpy, visual novel, erotic adventure, sexy girl, group sex, threesome sex, blowjob
Censorship: no
Language: eng
Size: 456
Description: After a long night correcting the codebase for a new Web 3.0 Meme Sock Generator, you left work before the morning traffic hit. As the sun peaked over the skyline, you meandered your way through the streets, looking at the morning scenery: trees, mailboxes, lesbians making out at the park. That last one held your fancy for a while, and then.... things turned strange.
... Anyway, long story short, now you're an infant on a never-ending quest. As you grow, you'll encounter good people, bad people, strange people, cat people, elf people, god-type people... and then you'll die. And then you'll start again. But this time it'll be different. You've learned some things, after all. That damn chicken can't boss you around forever.

Screenshots:
screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot
Download:
Download Rewind-v0.2.3-pc___.zip from k2s.cc (456.73 MB)
Download Rewind-v0.2.3-pc___.zip from fboom.me (456.73 MB)
[/center]
Added: Oct 05, 2020 2:46 pm
[center]
DreamNow - Short Stories Ch. 1 ver 1.0
screenshot
Developer / DreamNow
Tags: dreamnow, 3dcg, female protagonist, corruption, exhibitionism, lesbian, oral sex
Size: 155
Description: "Short stories" is a collection of several unrelated stories. Each of them reveals a small part of the life of different characters. Some stories are funny and clear, some contain a more serious message and make you think.
In each of them, you will have to make some decisions that will affect the development of the plot. How the fate of the heroes will turn out depends only on you.​

Screenshots:
screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot
Download:
Download Once_in_the_laundromat-1.0-pc__ver1.0.zip from k2s.cc (154.92 MB)
Download Once_in_the_laundromat-1.0-pc__ver1.0.zip from fboom.me (154.92 MB)

[/center]
Added: Oct 05, 2020 5:51 pm
[center]
Uotsuki - Breeding Log ver 1.02
screenshot
Developer / Uotsuki
Tags: uotsuki, bdsm-bondage, big breasts, cunnilingus, masturbation
Size: 196
Description: A side-scrolling adventure game where the protagonist (you) get to have lots of sex
with your beloved ****hood friend Suzune.​

Screenshots:
Download:
Download Breeding_Log_1_02ver.zip from k2s.cc (196.54 MB)
Download Breeding_Log_1_02ver.zip from fboom.me (196.54 MB)
[/center]
Added: Oct 07, 2020 1:15 pm
[center]
Sylvie Dreams - Arizona version 0.06c
screenshot
Developer / Sylvie Dreams
Tags: sylvie dreams, renpy, 3dcg, female protagonist, big tits, masturbation, exhibitionism, voyeurism, mobile game, oral sex, vaginal sex
Size: 513
Description: Arizona, the game is a visual novel based on the life of the main character. Arizona has just turned 18 a few months ago and still resides with its parents in the small family apartment. Arizona is a very laughable and a little naive girl despite her age and she has recently started a relationship with her boyfriend Frank"Frank is the captain of the high school basketball team, despite how typical this can sound.
From the moment one, players will take control of Arizona's life and decide for her, depending on the situations in which she finds herself...
Step by step you will know Arizona better and better!!
v0.06
-473 new renders (1724 overall).
-14 new animations (60 overall).
-Main menu music.
-Improved renders in color and texture.
-A lot of new sound effects!
-A lot of new decisions you need to take for Arizona!
-New section at the end of the update with scenes from the next update. All of this with a great presenter: Lola, do you remember her?
I really hope this update drives you crazy!
Screenshots:
Download:
Download Arizona-0.06c-pc_SD.zip from k2s.cc (513.60 MB)
Download Arizona-0.06c-pc_SD.zip from fboom.me (513.60 MB)
[/center]
Added: Oct 07, 2020 1:25 pm
[center]
Az - Halfway House Ep 7 Ver 2
screenshot
Developer / Az
Tags: az, renpy, 3dcg, male protagonist, milf, voyeurism, masturbation, oral sex, female domination, big tits, graphic violence, groping, sexual harassment
Size: 1710
Description: You're a nineteen year old dude who just spent four years in juvenile detention. Today's the day of your release. But you're still under a six month probation period, so you can't do whatever the heck you want just yet.
You get assigned to a halfway house way out in the boonies to learn a thing or two about being an adult. After all your were just fifteen years old when they put you away. And in juvie, they don't exactly teach you anything about dealing with the outside world.
Ep 7
New:
.Added Ep7.
.506 renders.
.New music tracks.
.Added points check pass/fail notification
Fixes:
.Fixed missing var for the choice at the end of ep6. If you have a save game from before the choice all is well.
.If you have a save from after the choice, you will be prompted to replay the scene at the start of ep7.
.Fixed a bug in ep4-ep5 that caused strange response from Sam if you quit her sex scene midway.
Screenshots:
screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot
screenshot
Download:
Download Halfway_House-EP7-pc_V2.zip from k2s.cc (1.71 GB)
Download Halfway_House-EP7-pc_V2.zip from fboom.me (1.71 GB)

[/center]
Added: Oct 07, 2020 1:44 pm
[center]
Gun3DArt - The Circle ver 0.5
screenshot
Developer / Gun3DArt
Tags: gun3dart, 3dcg, male protagonist, male domination, bdsm, big boobs, big ass, vaginal sex, interracial, humiliation, group sex, blowjob, handjob, creampie
Size: 371
Description: You play the owner of a small security company who is more and more involved in the activities of the "The Circle". This secret organization operates in particular .... Well you'll have to discover it yourself in the course of the game.​

Screenshots:
screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot
Download:
Download TheInnerCircle-0.5-pc_v.zip from k2s.cc (371.14 MB)
Download TheInnerCircle-0.5-pc_v.zip from fboom.me (371.14 MB)

[/center]
Added: Oct 07, 2020 3:49 pm
[center]
Gaweb Studio - GLASSIX Ver 0.52.1
screenshot
Developer / Gaweb Studio
Tags: gaweb studio, adv, all sex, 3d, uncensored
Size: 4820
Description: It's a trainer game as well where you play as a teenager who lives with his step-mom and sister/step-sister and just moved to a new town after your father passes away. One day on your way to school, you hear your father and find these glasses that make people more influenced by your suggestions and you can use it to slowly corrupt the women around you. There are Cheats as well. The developer made it where you can increase the girls obedience/affection levels by left clicking on the stat you wish to add more too on the stat page for each girl individually.
Changelog:
Added Nabila level 3
Added Ayane level 3 & 4
Added new event "Belly dance" for Nabila
Russian translation updated by FomFom
Fixed missing image for Emiri heeljob with some outfits (Thanks Spectre!)
Fixed wrong key name in Kana's room and Ayane's room (Thanks Popfan!)
Fixed waypoints tooltip not disappearing when activating the glasses (Thanks Fr0stst0rm!)
Added missing toilets, bath and night events in Ayane's gallery
Screenshots:
screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
Download:

Download Glassix_0.52.0.part1.rar from k2s.cc (2.44 GB)
Download Glassix_0.52.0.part2.rar from k2s.cc (2.44 GB)
Download Glassix_0.52.0.part3.rar from k2s.cc (2.57 MB)
Download Glassix Patch 0.52.0 to 0.52.1.zip from k2s.cc (11.72 MB)
Download Glassix_Patch_0.51.2_to_0.52.0.zip from k2s.cc (79.10 MB)

Download Glassix_0.52.0.part1.rar from fboom.me (2.44 GB)
Download Glassix_0.52.0.part2.rar from fboom.me (2.44 GB)
Download Glassix_0.52.0.part3.rar from fboom.me (2.57 MB)
Download Glassix Patch 0.52.0 to 0.52.1.zip from fboom.me (11.72 MB)
Download Glassix_Patch_0.51.2_to_0.52.0.zip from fboom.me (79.10 MB)
[/center]
Added: Oct 07, 2020 4:24 pm
[center]
Squiftek - Castaways ver 0.09.28
screenshot
Developer / Squiftek
Tags: squiftek, 3dcg, male protagonist, female protagonist
Size: 144
Description: You and your roomates get free cruise tickets.
Escape from a GrimDark crapsack world to a FunBright SexyFlaps adventure​

Screenshots:
screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot
Download:
Download castaways-0.09.28-pc_144mb.zip from k2s.cc (144.19 MB)
Download castaways-0.09.28-pc_144mb.zip from fboom.me (144.19 MB)
[/center]
Added: Oct 07, 2020 7:53 pm
[center]
Doragin - Insight ver 0.3.0
screenshot
Developer / Doragin
Tags: Animated, Male protagonist, Corruption, Humor, Sandbox
Size: 420
Description: Leaving home, for any young adult is a big step to take. But your problems won't end with just the bills you have to pay, you will meet new people (mostly girls), you will discover things about the world that others would live all their life not knowing, you will discover who you are in more ways than one.
Your character has the ability to sense other peoples feeling/emotions, sometimes it's confusing, do you feel sleepy or is it the guy next to you feeling that? You don't know why you have this ability. You lived all your life with it so for you it's normal. But soon you will find the reason why, and the hidden truth of the magical world you live in.

Screenshots:
screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot
Download:
Download Insight-0.3.0-pc.rar from k2s.cc (420.72 MB)
Download Insight-0.3.0-pc.rar from fboom.me (420.72 MB)

[/center]
Added: Oct 07, 2020 8:07 pm
[center]
Arcgames - Corrupted Kingdoms ver 0.7.2 Win/Linux
screenshot
Developer / Arcgames
Tags: adventure, ahegao, animated, corruption, fantasy, male protagonist, masturbation, mind control, mobile game, monster, monster girl, pregnancy, ****, rpg, spanking, handjob, oral sex, vaginal sex
Size: 1040
Description: You are the hero - or possibly villain - of this tale, originally on a journey to discover why your family was driven out of your home town, but quickly thrust into events beyond anything you could ever have imagined. As tensions rise between the humans and the mythical creatures that lurk just outside of sight, will you stand as a beacon of hope... or use your newfound power to bring the world under your control?
Main Story: New FEY event! (Follow your FEY lead!)
Annie: New LOVE event!
Annie: New mini-repeatable event! (After her new love event, visit the milking sheds in the barns)
Bug: Fixed a few broken renders
Bug: One little typo. I'm getting better!

Screenshots:

Download:
Download CorruptedKingdoms-0.7.2-pc.rar from k2s.cc (1.12 GB)
Download CorruptedKingdoms-0.7.2-pc.rar from fboom.me (1.12 GB)
[/center]
Added: Oct 07, 2020 10:26 pm
[center]
Moist Sponge Productions - In For A Penny Ver 0.06
screenshot
Developer / Moist Sponge Productions
Tags: Male Protagonist, Harem, Scifi, Large breasts, Oral Sex, Vaginal Sex, Anal Sex, Masturbation, Lesbian, Voyerism,
Size: 1150
Description:
This is a harem themed visual novel game. The story will revolve around our main character who finds himself in a difficult situation. You will follow him as he tries to complete his mission, given by the Overseers to bed a town full of women and uncover the mysteries of his situation.​
This is shorter on the story side of things due to work being cut short due to life kicking down the door. It has a two appearances of charcters we only got to see the back of in the intro. A little mokori in this update. Hope you enjoy.
Screenshots:
screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot
Download:
Download InFo****nny-0.06-pc.zip from k2s.cc (1.15 GB)
Download InFo****nny-0.06-pc.zip from fboom.me (1.15 GB)
[/center]
Added: Oct 08, 2020 1:59 pm
[center]
Ellaraia - Cutely Suspicious Version 0.05.012
screenshot
Developer / Ellaraia
Tags: ellaraia, 3dcg, big ass, big breasts, cheating, incest, male protagonist, milf, masturbation, sandbox, teasing, voyeurism
Size: 1240
Description:
Cutely Suspicious explores your relationship with the two young women you live with as your villainous landlady attempts to keep your relationships non-existent. Flirt and charm your way into the girls' lives then sneak around behind your landlady's back and even right before her eyes with 'accidental' touches and gropes and. beyond.​
Screenshots:
Download:
Download CuteS-0.05.012-pc_1240mb.zip from k2s.cc (1.24 GB)
Download CuteS-0.05.012-pc_1240mb.zip from fboom.me (1.24 GB)

[/center]
Added: Oct 08, 2020 2:33 pm
[center]
PopSex Studio - Killer Project ver 1.04.01
screenshot
Developer / PopSex Studio
Tags: popsex studio, 3dcg, animated, big breasts, exhibitionism, interracial, lesbian, male protagonist, milf, vaginal sex, voyeurism, renpy
Size: 518
Description: Killer Project is a visual novel with multiple choices about the story of a hit man who, after faking his own death, tries to live a normal life in the city of White Raven, a city full of opportunities, adventures and of course women. These are the first two chapters of his adventure.​
Screenshots:
Download:
Download KillerProject-V1.04.01-pc518.zip from k2s.cc (518.40 MB)
Download KillerProject-V1.04.01-pc518.zip from fboom.me (518.40 MB)
[/center]
Added: Oct 08, 2020 3:10 pm
[center]
Totallyoklad9348 - Revenge or Love ver 0.1 Win\Linux
screenshot
Developer / Totallyoklad9348
Tags: Male protagonist, Big tits, Big ass, Milf, romance
Size: 309
Description: Revenge or Love Is a VN with a pretty unique premise where the NPCs have their own stories and relationships and don't exist just to serve the needs of you the player.
Meaning characters in this VN can either be your friends, enemies or lovers​

Screenshots:
screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot
Download:
Download RevengeorLove0.1-pc.zip from k2s.cc (309.59 MB)
Download RevengeorLove0.1-pc.zip from fboom.me (309.59 MB)

[/center]
Added: Oct 21, 2020 5:19 am
[center]
Damaged Coda - The Office - Episode 1 Ver 0.3
screenshot
Developer / Damaged Coda
Tags: damaged coda, 3dcg, animated, big ass, big breasts, blowjob, blackmail, corruption, femdom, female protagonist, harassment, teasing, vaginal sex
Size: 1850
Description: Gail & Cindy are both secretaries in the firm, XYZ_Corporation. They both wish to grow at their work place and aim to be the Personal Assistant/Project Manager of their CFO (i.e Dave). Gail is an independent women in her late 20's who works works very hard to make a fruitful career. She has been working at the firm for three years now. Cindy is a newly recruited woman, in her early 40's and is very clever to get her ways at work. She tries to sleep her way to the top, Gail feels her career is at stake and decides to play the game herself, in spite of her morality trying to restrict her.​
Screenshots:
screenshot
Download:
Download The_Office-Ep1_v03-pc[1].zip from k2s.cc (1.85 GB)
Download The_Office-Ep1_v03-pc[1].zip from fboom.me (1.85 GB)
[/center]