Author
demonsfire813
I'm probably spamming
Added: Aug 27, 2018 2:07 pm
Well, I don't know about you guys but I have a premium filefox account and never have a single problem downloading from them. I bought the account specifically for the pattycake thread here. So I'd really hate it we switched hosts all the sudden. Might be an issue on your end.
kenny99
I'm probably spamming
Added: Aug 28, 2018 12:37 am
I`ve never had issues in the past using the free download of Filefox. But it`s getting frustrating that I can`t seem to use it like I used to!
Blindaviator
Poster
Added: Aug 28, 2018 7:37 am
kenny99 wrote:
I`ve never had issues in the past using the free download of Filefox. But it`s getting frustrating that I can`t seem to use it like I used to!

I'm a free user as well and have the same issues. It is likely just the free people that are having the issues.
barebone
Respected Poster
Added: Aug 28, 2018 10:41 am
Blindaviator wrote:
kenny99 wrote:

I'm a free user as well and have the same issues. It is likely just the free people that are having the issues.

Same here, cuts and restarts every time, impossible to get it from fox.
Zornoks
I'm probably spamming
Added: Aug 30, 2018 2:12 pm
Try using Tor browser. It has no limits and even more it hides all your doings on the Internet. It changes your IP address all the time and doesn't save your history. I use it for a long time and never had any issues.
lupo12
Poster
Added: Aug 18, 2019 1:48 pm
Filefox does not let me download because I used a VPN.
Really?
Why does Filefox need to know my real IP address?
I always bypass posts with Filefox links now.
funguy111
Respected Poster
Added: Dec 16, 2020 1:08 pm
I tried to renew my premium, but it bounces my payment all over the world. First it's in USD, then Euro, then some place in Spain. My bank rejects it by then. Bummer, really wanted to renew.
The same goes with Only Fans.
Added: Aug 08, 2023 12:18 pm
Neither File Fox or File Joker are FREE now. You MUST get a subscription to join either. They should be REMOVED. Meanwhile, MEGA isn't allowed on the list & is the best & most secure file host online.