Author
kenny99
I'm probably spamming
Added: Aug 19, 2018 1:40 am
I keep getting downloaded files of 17kb. I`m using the save link as option.
kenny99
I'm probably spamming
Added: Aug 21, 2018 11:58 pm
My downloads keep getting failed. How can i download this correctly without any error messges?
Blindaviator
Poster
Added: Aug 22, 2018 10:18 am
Filefox really does suck for any type of real file sharing. It is geared towards generating revenue for sharing and is unlikely to get any better.

Once they reach the connection limit you might as well forget ever being able to download the file.
patts88
Poster
Added: Aug 22, 2018 2:32 pm
Blindaviator wrote:
Filefox really does suck for any type of real file sharing. It is geared towards generating revenue for sharing and is unlikely to get any better.

Once they reach the connection limit you might as well forget ever being able to download the file.

totally agree. filefox should be removed from the list of allowed filehosts
this is a free forum
cvbhui
Poster
Added: Aug 22, 2018 2:44 pm
patts88 wrote:
Blindaviator wrote:

totally agree. filefox should be removed from the list of allowed filehosts
this is a free forum

Well I contacted Filefox and told them of the "connection limit!" prob for two links and they corrected them both. One of the links was the blue vibe pics above.
Blindaviator
Poster
Added: Aug 22, 2018 4:39 pm
cvbhui wrote:

Well I contacted Filefox and told them of the "connection limit!" prob for two links and they corrected them both. One of the links was the blue vibe pics above.

I just tried the last post above and still has connection limit error...

Think I'm about done with most of this site...
cvbhui
Poster
Added: Aug 23, 2018 3:17 am
Blindaviator wrote:
cvbhui wrote:

I just tried the last post above and still has connection limit error...

Think I'm about done with most of this site...

Hmmm. I prolly should have mentioned that I am a premium member at filefox. just an FYI.
Blindaviator
Poster
Added: Aug 23, 2018 9:34 pm
cvbhui wrote:

Hmmm. I prolly should have mentioned that I am a premium member at filefox. just an FYI.

Bummer that sucks.
Motleu
I'm probably spamming
Added: Aug 24, 2018 11:57 am
Can we please stop wit the filefox posts as they don't work for most people.

To anyone who was able to download the Pattycake one with the car could you please repost this on a real file sharing site? Honestly it doesn't matter which one.
Koven
Senior VIP club member
Added: Aug 24, 2018 12:59 pm
Motleu wrote:

To anyone who was able to download the Pattycake one with the car could you please repost this on a real file sharing site? Honestly it doesn't matter which one.

that's weird, i have no problems with ff... and what's wrong for you, i think we can help if you describe us your problem?
I'm probably spamming
Added: Aug 24, 2018 2:07 pm
Filefox has always been the easiest and most user friendly for me. It's the only host that has never really given me problems.
Motleu
I'm probably spamming
Added: Aug 24, 2018 9:49 pm
Koven wrote:
Motleu wrote:

that's weird, i have no problems with ff... and what's wrong for you, i think we can help if you describe us your problem?

Have you read the thread here? As a free user it is nearly impossible to download a file as it always says connection limit and then not only does it not allow a download but it makes you wait another 3 or 4 hours to try again
mbash
I'm probably spamming
Added: Aug 25, 2018 11:03 pm
just wanted to give a shoutout to "cvbhui". since you stated that you had contacted filefox and told them about the downloading issues, my problems have all cleared up. for the past two days, i've been able to do free downloads from filefox in a fairly reasonable manner.
kenny99
I'm probably spamming
Added: Aug 27, 2018 4:15 am
I`m glad that someone is able to download from filefox, but I keep trying to download the video on the previous page and every time the download stops; with or without AV on!
Can`t these files be downloaded through another site instead of Filefox???
Clansman
Poster
Added: Aug 27, 2018 9:28 am
Tried numerous times to download the video with her in the car on page 10. Either the download will start then fail after so long or get Connection Limit message. Then cannot try again for over 4 hours.