Author
dalask
VIP club member
Added: Oct 11, 2019 1:06 am
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Sheena Rose vs Stephie Staar

We have a brand new wrestler today. Sheena "The Queen of Mean"Rose comes to us from Las Vegas. She's a small, tattooed girl with purple hair and a attitude to match her fierce looks. She knows her size is going to make things difficult for her but she knows her sexual appetite will make up for it. She is a complete sexual deviant which makes her a great competitor in sex fighting. She is taking on Stephie Staar today. Stephie has a good record when it comes to taking on rookies and today she knows she is going to squash this little girl. We see right away how much of a nymphomaniac Sheena Rose is. Sheena cums on the mats a few times in rounds 1 and 2, However with our rules, this doesn't take her out of the match. In fact, Sheena is using these early orgasms to her advantage. Her theory is that if she can get the orgasms out in the first two rounds, she will be drained of them happening in round 3. At the same time, she knows how horny girls get making other girls cum, so Sheena knows she will get Stephie aroused and possibly cumming in round 3 for Sheena's instant victory. Well someone does something right because there is an instant victory in the third round. One girl is trapped, fingered and humiliated from cumming in round 3. The Winner gets to take her prize with sloppy blow jobs, lift and carries, anal and more locker room fun

Duration: 0:49:10 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 2.79 GB

screenshot

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/ad05ae6cca79e/10961.mp4
dalask
VIP club member
Added: Oct 25, 2019 3:34 pm
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Alura Jenson, Jay West

Alura TNT Jenson is back and packing some power. She is fully recovered from her health scare from earlier this year and you can see the change in her performance. She's a tall strong amazon taking on a tiny little man who deserves to get kicked and punched in the balls when ever he's on the bottom. This match we are putting Anal on the line. Who ever wins gets the fuck the loser in the ass. This match displays a true amazon woman using her power and sex appeal to dominate a male on the mat unless that man can make her cum in round 3.

Duration: 0:48:33 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 1.15 GB

screenshot

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/a3f1b98c71fce/11003.mp4
dalask
VIP club member
Added: Oct 26, 2019 5:15 am
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Lily, Mary, and Amber play Strip Basketball - Lost Bets Productions

Sweet Lily Cameron. She's been here before, showing off her naked body in a public hot tub and opening her robe outside for all. But she's never, not once, touched or been touched sexually by another girl. That's about to change.
When I do a shoot with new players, I like to show them some of my previous work so they can get an idea of what sort of material I make. Last time, with new players Elise and Sean (coming soon!) I showed off Mary and Amber play Strip Mogadishu. Lily was there also and saw the video... and I could tell she was squirming a little by the end. She came up to me and whispered, "I could do that." Since then, she thought it over and decided it would be worth risking her girl-girl virginity for the chance to be the one wielding the massager against the helpless loser.
Mary and Amber are back to give Lily that chance. The rules are simple: make a free throw and you get to tell another player to take off a piece of clothing. If you're naked and you lose again, that's it for you. Bring on the handcuffs, and the vibrator, and the fingers and the lips as both other players gang up on the poor loser...
This clip is quite a bit longer than most, partly because the victim was fighting even harder than last time to avoid an orgasm (and almost succeeding, too... near the end the batteries were running down) and partly because one of the winners didn't realize that to properly restrain someone, handcuffs go behind the back. The loser was able to use her hands to fend off the assault before the winners got wise and started pinning her wrists. It's good stuff, but because of its length I'm presenting it at a special discount rate. Enjoy.
(By the way, you'll hear references to a previous game that hasn't been published yet. Normally I like to publish my clips in chronological order, but this one was just too hot to keep to myself.)
Do you really need a spoiler? One of these girls is going to get double-teamed by two gloating winners, isn't that enough? Fine, here you go:
Lily's plans to wield the vibrator are thwarted, and her first G/G is also her first **** orgasm
This is the HIGH-DEFINITION version, presented in toe-curling 1280x720. The standard version is available (after 7/31/0Cool for a couple of dollars less.

Category: **** ORGASMS
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: lily cameron ashley haven mary amber basketball strip game stripping games orgasm **** handcuff handcuffs handcuffedPrice: $19.99 USD

Length: 32 minutes Size: 539 MB Format: MP4 Resolution: 1280x720

screenshot

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/945377f8deeed/11005.mp4
dalask
VIP club member
Added: Oct 27, 2019 1:42 pm
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Brandy vs Emily

Beautiful naked Euro girls, so many guys wanted more of these girls so we hustled up two gorgeous natural beauties, Brandy is going to teach the gorgeous brunette Emily how to put on some excruciating holds but first she demands they do them nude and Emily has no problem with this, matter of fact she seems to relish being naked and why wouldn’t she with that fabulous young figure, show it off. Brandy starts out with a body scissors and adds enough pain so her newbie can get a good feel for it and when it’s the brunette’s turn we soon find out she enjoys turning up the pain and has the redhead squirming with her long legs smashing into the mat as that amazing body of Emily is showcased. Next it’s a figure four leg lock but when our brunette has her tun this time she really takes it up the pain meter — Brandy is pissed off and decides to really show this little upstart what wrestling is all about, she puts on a killer camel clutch, arm bar, full nelson and scissors, g**** vine and ending with another figure four leg lock and all with bad intentions. But we are treated to seeing her beautiful naked foe get stretched in every direction and finding out what wrestling pain is all about. Gorgeous natural naked beauties putting on fabulous wrestling holds — it couldn’t get much better !!!!!!

Duration: 0:22:26 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 527.57 MB

screenshot

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/a08cfea91f1ed/11006.mp4

+
Wink One more orgasm[Maledom]
dalask
VIP club member
Added: Oct 28, 2019 5:54 pm
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Pervy geek girl gets fucked by her own sex machine while Mistress watches

A nerdy brunette shows off her science project to her dominant, demanding teacher. The project is an automated fucking machine, an intricate piston setup with a dildo attached to the end. When turned on, the dildo thrusts forward and back, which the eager student demonstrates by spreading her legs and allowing the toy to penetrate her tight, shaved pussy. She begins to moan in pleasure as she’s fucked by her creation, but the schoolmistress seems unimpressed, delivering shocks to the busty student’s bare thighs with an electric wand. The student is told to scoot closer to the machine so that it fucks her deeper, ensuring that she takes every inch of the large dildo she was foolish enough to attach to it. The teacher finds it interesting, but thinks it’s also lacking in some ways. After all, the machine doesn’t grope her tits or rub her clit, but the dominant schoolteacher is willing to pick up that slack. The other woman moans louder and more desperately, wanting to cum and begging for permission. Not only does her new Mistress give her permission, she even assists by holding a vibrator against her clit. The student cums her brilliant brains out from the combination of clitoral stimulation and the never-ending thrusting from the fucking machine, and finds herself in her teacher’s debt.

Duration: 0:07:18 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 426.36 MB

screenshot

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/ab2a598068c7a/11009.mp4

+
dalask
VIP club member
Added: Nov 01, 2019 9:27 pm
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

WELCOME BACK, CALI

Cali vs Cherie

HD DOWNLOADABLE NUDE CATFIGHT MATCH

Oh come on you have all wanted to see Cali Logan in one of those hot sling wedgie cat fights, well here it is and with the glorious Cherie Deville to really make it special, and Cherie is not liking all the time they are giving Cali for her come back photos and lets everyone know it. It is soon apparent the blonde has her own welcoming plan for gorgeous Cali and it ain’t no party. Soon both ladies are pulling on those string slings and of course they are sliding up their orifices, Cali gets control and we are treated to that sling splitting Cherie’s amazing robust ass, she even bends her over the ropes so we get a special view of that behind. Cali really seems to enjoy her control and even starts to wedgie her foe in front causing the blonde to jump all the way to the top rope and then she goes after her chest with tweaks and twists to nipples and breasts. Finally Cherie gets her chance, she really wants some revenge and goes hard on Cali’s sleek figure, she doesn’t just pull that string up that petit ass, no she gives it a good spanking causing those tight cheeks to jiggle and sway. These are two of the best ladies in the business and they are out to prove it in this video, when they get naked they get even wilder – every position from face sitting to crotch clawing is done with not just bad intentions but wild bad intentions — so erotic, so sexy, so wild — two of the very best doing what they do !!!!!!

Duration: 0:22:21 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 515.29 MB

screenshot

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/4571e6b25f9c3/11019.mp4
dalask
VIP club member
Added: Nov 06, 2019 5:37 am
del/////
dalask
VIP club member
Added: Nov 15, 2019 5:42 am
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Kay Tastrophe - Serena Blair - Spread **** Orgasm

Face down, legs strapped to a spreader bar and hands tied to the middle, Serena Blair is in a tough spot! Good thing she's got Kay Tastrophe ready to force an orgasm upon her! It's a tough position, but Sexy Serena B takes the pain as the pleasure of an impending hitachi orgasm gives her the strength to hang in there!

Duration: 0:04:05 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 89.25 MB

screenshot

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/af053cca0e2bc/11051.mp4

+
dalask
VIP club member
Added: Nov 16, 2019 8:58 pm
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

CFNM PETER LIPNIK

Peter Lipnik is on the phone, after checking in to his hotel. He is making arrangements for a meeting when his sexy girl, dressed in underwear only approaches him from behind. She begins to feel Peter all over, and he has to terminate his call. The girl has Peter lay on the bed, after removing his tee shirt. Her hands rub over his sexy body and he can't distract her, even though they have a meeting to attend. She opens the suitcase and pulls out something to cover Peter's eyes. Then she shackles his wrists to the frame of the bed. Next she begins to caress and kiss his nipples before putting a gag into his mouth. She applies clamps to Peter's nipples as well and then rubs his groin. Removing the blindfold she begins to whip Peter's hot body and pull on the clamps. Then she pulls down his jeans and wanks on his stiff cock. The clamps are attached to his balls too, and pulled to stretch the skin. Raising his legs and shackling them too he has Peter's hot ass available too. But first she ties his balls. Then a dildo is shoved into his hot hole as his stiff cock is wanked too. A thicker dildo is then used to stretch is ass further, and fuck deeper. That too is replaced by another that is shoved deep into his as, stretching it wide. She releases Peter and puts him onto his keens so that she can fuck his ass with her strapon. She keeps up the fucking, turning him onto his back. His ass gets fucked as his cock is wanked as well. Then the fucking stops and Peter is wanked until his shoots his cream cum onto his belly.

Duration: 0:43:12 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 1.55 GB

screenshot

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/a9e3a5b5054d1/11055.mp4
dalask
VIP club member
Added: Dec 10, 2019 5:50 am
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Helena Lock vs Remy Rayne

We have two new-to-evolved-lez wrestlers today. Helena Locke has been on our mixed wrestling site and kicked ass there. She beat up a giant dude and today she's confident that she is going to destroy this pretty young thing, Remy Rayne. Remy has never done any wrestling, she's never done strapon fucking. She didn't even try strap on sex prior to this match because she figured she was just going to win. Remy doesn't think she's a good wrestler but she has seized up her opponent and she knows that her amazonian size will help her get on top and get her "W" and if that fails she will use her pussy licking skills to make Helena Locke cum in round 3. Helena completely dominates the wrestling. This is clear from the first minutes of the rounds that Helena completely out classes Remy in wrestling but Helena gets cocky and in round 3 she taunts Remy, challenging her to get on top and show Helena what she's got. Remy does get on top and Helena regrets it. Remy might just get that Orgasm to get the instant victory. The Winner utterly dominates the loser with sexy, muscles, feet and strap on fucking. The really dig in the victory, the Winner lift and carries the loser, making the loser kiss her ass while she is hoisted over the winner's shoulder. The Loser is fucked in the asshole for her very first time ever. This is who we welcome girls to evolved fights lez.

Duration: 0:46:52 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 2.66 GB

screenshot

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/17ebcd86bb4d8/11077.mp4
dalask
VIP club member
Added: Dec 25, 2019 3:12 pm
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Chrissy Challenges Constance & Misty

Chrissy ties up Constance and Misty for an impromptu escape challenge competition! A fun and candid clip of the girls having fun getting tied up in their sexy bra and panties then struggling to free themselves from the tight ropes! Watch to find out who will be the first to escape!

Duration: 0:18:35 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 813.99 MB

screenshot

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/89317285b71a2/11082.mp4

+
dalask
VIP club member
Added: Dec 27, 2019 8:04 am
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

TheLifeErotic - Lesya And Pauline The Examination 2

Stunning blonde Lesya is indulging her medical fetish once again. This time, she’s playing doctor, with her girlfriend Pauline taking the role of patient. We find Lesya in a dungeon-style room with a treatment table as she prepares her instruments... Read More

Duration: 0:14:49 Resolution: 3840x2160 Format: mp4 Size: 1.58 GB

screenshot

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/7b4ddb180a270/11084.mp4
dalask
VIP club member
Added: Jan 06, 2020 7:48 am
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Ultimate Cum Compilation - Obey Melanie

Here's a collection of cum scenes from My latest videos. All shot from alternate angles and with tons of never before scene footage from a never before seen clip. Every orgasm is ruined in the most frustrating way possible to ensure no slave gets any enjoyment from his usless cock.

Duration: 0:13:56 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 1.09 GB

screenshot

Download...
https://k2s.cc/file/5c979b2d696f6/11091.mp4

+
dalask
VIP club member
Added: Jan 06, 2020 3:10 pm
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Classmate tied and fucked in all holes - Karneli Bandi

In this video My classmate tied me up, put in my mouth gag and spanked my ass, made me suck a dildo. She fucked my pussy with a strapon and let her fuck too. Then she plays with my ass and gives me a toy inside a tight ass. I was so excited and I wanted double pleasure myself and finally I got a creampie let's enjoy.

Duration: 0:29:41 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 602.51 MB

screenshot

Download...
https://k2s.cc/file/07fdf0cdb8523/11092.mp4
dalask
VIP club member
Added: Jan 12, 2020 11:36 am
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Rocky Emerson vs Sofie Marie

What happens when you put two tall girls up against each other in a sex fight? A lot of leg! Sofie Marie is finally meeting a girl taller than she. Miss Rocky Emerson towers over most girls as she stands over 6ft tall. Both of these amazing MILFS have long limbs that wrap around each other nicely. They wrap around each other so nicely that their pussies end up kissing. This match is a close one, each girl imposes her will onto the other while each struggles to get away from kisses and trib fucking during the wrestling. Only one of these tall goddesses can be the winner and when her hand is raised she doesn't go easy on the loser. The Winner makes the loser suck her REAL COCK DILDO then strap on fucks the loser while she verbally humiliates her. Then the strap on comes off and the winner dominates the loser with aggressive lesbian trib fucking. The winner cums over and over until both girls are exhausted from cumming hard.

Duration: 0:39:44 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 962.65 MB

screenshot

Download...
https://k2s.cc/file/f1ff3e92278c4/11099.mp4