Two Into One

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

Katka (aka Ferrara Gomez)

Sit back, relax and enjoy this 2-guy on 1-girl threesome, X-Art style!

Lucky little brunette Katka was taking a nap with her handsome boyfriend, when his buddy stopped by to have a little fun. Earlier that day, the guys had talked about how hot it would be if they both fucked Katka at the same time. "What the heck. Let's do it!" they decided.

They took turns putting their cocks down Katka's throat and deep into her pussy. Katka was totally turned on - and thrilled by - her very first time getting fucked by two studs!

Her boyfriend loved it too, there's something so sexy about seeing another guy shove his cock in your girlfriend or wife's mouth while you're fucking her.

He came in bursts in her pussy, and then watched as his buddy came in her mouth. Incredible!

File size: 715,3 MB
File name: Two Into One
Video: AVC, 8602 Kbps, 24.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 119 Kbps (CBR), 48 KHz, 2 channels
Video extension: mov
Video duration: 00:11:27
Video resolution: 1920x1080

Download from keep2share.cc:
Two Into One
Two Into One
Matrish
Senior VIP club member
Added: Mar 30, 2019 7:47 pm
Zeppelin on Fire

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

Jenna, Anna M

Jenna and Anna see Tyler looking sexy, strumming his acoustic guitar and they begin feeling inspired...to seduce Tyler that is! Jenna's dedication to seduction is always impressive, but this time she gets to introduce new X-Art beauty Anna to the mix, which turns out to be an erotically good time. Cum watch this flirtatious threesome get it on. It's like Zeppelin on fire! P.S. HAPPY NEW YEAR (two videos coming tomorrow). P.P.S. Anna's model page coming very soon! P.P.P.S. You'll get the title when you watch the video xoxo Love, Colette, Petra, Franziska & Brittany

File size: 1018,6 MB
File name: Zeppelin on Fire
Video: MPEG-4 Visual, 7904 Kbps, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 107 Kbps (VBR), 48 KHz, 2 channels
Video extension: mp4
Video duration: 00:17:45

Zeppelin on Fire
Zeppelin on Fire
Matrish
Senior VIP club member
Added: Mar 30, 2019 5:06 pm
Three Way is the Best Way

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

Jenna J Ross, Belle Knox

What better way to welcome the lovely Belle to X-Art than to have her join sexperts James Deen and Jenna in a hot threesome? I know Belle is taking mental notes while watching Jenna deep-throat and ride James. Then with one mouthful of James' large cock, she knows she wants more. These two girls are super horny, but don't worry, they both get their turn with James AND each other. Three way is DEFINITELY the best way! Enjoy

File size: 1,1 GB
File name: Three Way is the Best Way
Video: MPEG-4 Visual, 6647 Kbps, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 103 Kbps (VBR), 48 KHz, 2 channels
Video duration: 00:22:39

Matrish
Senior VIP club member
Added: Mar 30, 2019 6:20 am
Double Daydreams

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

Jenna J Ross

Imagine you are Jenna. And now imagine that you have two hot guys coming over and it is your secret fantasy to have them both fuck you at the same time. (this may be difficult to imagine if you are a guy, but come on suspend disbelief for me for a moment..). Anyway, let's just say her dreams came true and that they were everything she had hoped for. Ending in explosive orgasms for all three partners! Wow!

File size: 680,6 MB
File name: Double Daydreams
Video: MPEG-4 Visual, 7051 Kbps, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 107 Kbps (VBR), 48 KHz, 2 channels
Video duration: 00:13:16

Double Daydreams
Double Daydreams
Matrish
Senior VIP club member
Added: Mar 30, 2019 12:57 am
Tantric Massage

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

Clover, Keira

For all of you Clover fans out there (umm...everyone!) we have a special treat for you tonight. For the first time -- and only with X-Art -- we have this beautiful girl in a tantalizing threesome with new X-Art model Keira and Mr. Sexy himself, Jake. But before we begin, take a deep breath and exhale slowly, releasing any tension in your body. Then let yourself drift into a state of ecstasy as the hot oil drips onto your skin and the pleasure intensifies with every sensuous touch. There's no rush, so cum along with this passionate trio. It's a tantric massage :-)

File size: 809 MB
File name: Tantric Massage
Video: MPEG-4 Visual, 5544 Kbps, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 127 Kbps (CBR), 48 KHz, 2 channels
Video duration: 00:19:55

Tantric Massage
Tantric Massage
Matrish
Senior VIP club member
Added: Mar 29, 2019 4:54 pm
Fantasy Come True

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

Scarlet, Christine

Scarlet and Mr. X already showed us their incredible chemistry in "Raw Passion." Get ready for that and more when the beautiful redhead Christine joins X-Art and this sexy scene. Mr. X raved about these two delicious girls (I'm sure I would too! ) Lucky, lucky man. And lucky girls.. A real fantasy comes true for this man in real life, check it out!

File size: 978,2 MB
File name: Fantasy Come True
Video: MPEG-4 Visual, 8302 Kbps, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 108 Kbps (VBR), 48 KHz, 2 channels
Video duration: 00:16:15

Fantasy Come True
Fantasy Come True
Matrish
Senior VIP club member
Added: Mar 29, 2019 2:12 pm
So Right Its Wrong

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

Scarlet, Kendall

Kendall and Scarlet do an awesome striptease outside James bedroom window. Of course he lets them in, how could he not? And then of course he fucks them silly and they all cum like crazy! This is "so right!" How could it be wrong? You can't miss this one, worth the membership alone!!!

File size: 896,8 MB
File name: So Right Its Wrong
Video: MPEG-4 Visual, 6606 Kbps, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 108 Kbps (VBR), 48 KHz, 2 channels
Video duration: 00:18:39

So Right Its Wrong
So Right Its Wrong
Matrish
Senior VIP club member
Added: Mar 29, 2019 8:51 am
Midnight Passion

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

Jenna J Ross & Aubrey Star

As you wind down and get ready for the weekend, we'd like you to cum together with these two HOT and horny models. The night is young and the passion is real, so why not take a load off (literally) before or after festivities. Aubrey and Jenna are exclusive to X-Art and ready to go the distance with your cock in both of their wet, tight pussies and mouths. You'll definitely be moaning in pleasure in no time.

File size: 1013 MB
File name: Midnight Passion
Video: MPEG-4 Visual, 8461 Kbps, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps (VBR), 48 KHz, 2 channels
Video duration: 00:16:29

Midnight Passion
Midnight Passion
Matrish
Senior VIP club member
Added: Mar 29, 2019 6:09 am
Go Fish

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

Ashley S, Sammy

Do you have an ace? Maybe a 10? When referring to the three of these sexy things, I'd say yes and yes! Watch their game of cards move from teasing to pleasing in a matter of seconds. Sammy and Ashley have incredible blow job talent, as you will see...AND an affinity for group love (yes please!) I can't think of a better way to welcome Sammy to X-Art than to have some threesome fun. These babes are soooo hot! Cum get some beautiful erotica...or go fish!

File size: 937,8 MB
File name: Go Fish
Video: MPEG-4 Visual, 6053 Kbps, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 100 Kbps (VBR), 48 KHz, 2 channels
Video duration: 00:21:17

Go Fish
Go Fish
Matrish
Senior VIP club member
Added: Mar 29, 2019 3:29 am
Coming Late

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

Carrie (aka Anouk, Alexis Crystal), Kim (aka Katy Rose)

Beware loved X-Art members: Our newest model Kim is about to win your heart...and your boner! (or girl-boner ) From the start, she will flirt her clothes off, Then, she shows Jake just HOW good she is by dedicating a good bit of time to sucking and loving his big, hard cock. By the time she gets on top of him, she's as wet as the day is long...and although you will have enjoyed staring at her beautiful face and perfect ass during the blowjob, you will even further enjoy the skillful reverse-cowgirl sex. Watching her perky breasts bounce as she moves is incredible. These two move to missionary, which is equally as hot...then...guess who's coming late to join them? It's Carrie! The three of them together are orgasmically amazing! Cum with them now!

File size: 1,3 GB
File name: Coming Late
Video: MPEG-4 Visual, 7520 Kbps, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 127 Kbps (CBR), 48 KHz, 2 channels
Video duration: 00:24:45

Coming Late
Coming Late
Coming Late
Matrish
Senior VIP club member
Added: Mar 29, 2019 12:47 am
What a Girl Wants II

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

Leila (aka Blue Angel)

Leila finally gets her wish to have two of the hottest guys on the planet inside her at the same time! Our male contract star Jake and super-star James Deen! A smoking hot scene that all three enjoyed to the fullest (Leila actually sent me a Facebook message on her way back to Budapest and one of the memorable sentences from the message was: "Thank you for James Deen". I thought that was really cute.Watch as these three gorgeous people make out, make love and have an extremely passionate threesome with double penetration. Even if you don't like anal, you should watch the beginning anyway. The chemistry is just SO great. Seriously, men, women and couples, don't miss this one!

File size: 1,2 GB
File name: What a Girl Wants II
Video: MPEG-4 Visual, 8500 Kbps, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 106 Kbps (VBR), 48 KHz, 2 channels
Video duration: 00:20:00

What a Girl Wants II
What a Girl Wants II
What a Girl Wants II
Matrish
Senior VIP club member
Added: Mar 28, 2019 7:27 pm
In The Blind

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

Caprice

HOLY HOTNESS!! For the first time ever, see Caprice in a threesome with her man Marcello AND another very lucky guy! This couple is amazing to start with, and Caprice is pretty much the sexiest girl on the planet. So what is there not to love?! Watch a flirty tie up and blindfold situation turn extra fun when Marcello has Jake sneak in and assist him in pleasuring sweet Caprice. Once her blindfold is undone, she is freshly orgasm'd and ready to blow and fuck these guys' brains out. Get some now...in the blind. You have to see this!

File size: 795,1 MB
File name: In The Blind
Video: MPEG-4 Visual, 6120 Kbps, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps (VBR), 48 KHz, 2 channels
Video duration: 00:17:46

In The Blind
In The Blind
Matrish
Senior VIP club member
Added: Mar 28, 2019 4:37 pm
Twice As Nice

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

Katherine & Misty

Two of our most popular European X-Art models are back! Captivating Katherine looks hotter than ever, and she is in itching for a threesome. Fortunately, she brought stunning Misty along, and the girls are putting on a little show for one very lucky guy. I love watching them fondle and kiss as they strip. Then these absolutely gorgeous young women decide to play "Czech mate" with their friend's cock. Some delicious fuckingfollows as pussies become wetter and the itch for orgasms proves unstoppable. Trust me: This is beautiful erotica at its finest. You will be as turned on as me as we watch Katherine and Misty return in style. XOXO, Colette

File size: 1,8 GB
File name: Twice As Nice
Video: AVC, 8500 Kbps, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 160 Kbps (VBR), 48 KHz, 2 channels
Video duration: 00:29:27
Video resolution: 1920x1088

Twice As Nice
Twice As Nice
Twice As Nice
Twice As Nice
Matrish
Senior VIP club member
Added: Mar 28, 2019 11:15 am
Blindfold Me Part II

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

Scarlet, Jayden

Blindfold me and tie me up" is a recurring theme around here. Watch this absolutely stunning scene as new model Jayden and amazing X-Art exclusive model Scarlet have kinky and hot sex. And that was just "part one"...James steps in for "part two". And let's see who wins this little control game. But no matter, they all had fun and amazing orgasms. Is there anyone out there who doesn't like to be blindfolded?

File size: 1,2 GB
File name: Blindfold Me Part II
Video: MPEG-4 Visual, 7402 Kbps, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 103 Kbps (VBR), 48 KHz, 2 channels
Video duration: 00:22:41

Blindfold Me Part II
Blindfold Me Part II
Blindfold Me Part II
Matrish
Senior VIP club member
Added: Mar 28, 2019 5:53 am
Threesome With a View

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

Joseline, Leah Gotti

Viva la Mexico!!!

While Colette and I were on vacation in Mexico with a couple of our models, we were chugging margaritas and enjoying the best fresh guacamole.

The girls started to get flirty, not surprisingly. It'd been a couple days since any of us had fucked.

Joseline headed up to her room to take a bath... When Colette and I walked in we found her naked, looking out the window at crashing waves.

I asked Leah and Joseline to show me which girl was the best at sucking cock.

These are two girls who really love deep throating to pleasure their man.

Leah takes great pride in her ability to take even Michael's fully erect cock all the way down her throat without gagging.

And Joseline happily sucks on Michael's balls while Leah swallows him completely in unison. At this point he's one happy man!

File size: 823,6 MB
File name: Threesome With a View
Video: AVC, 8500 Kbps, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 157 Kbps (VBR), 48 KHz, 2 channels
Video duration: 00:13:18
Video resolution: 1920x1088

Threesome With a View
Threesome With a View