Trapped Jirka Syty
screenshot

Info:
Name : Trapped
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 405 MiB
Resolution : 540 x 960
Runtime : 36 min 58 s

Genre : Anal, Bit Gag, Blindfold, Bondage, CFNM, Dildo, Domestic, Femdom, Flogging, Hair Pulling, Hot Wax, Leather Cuffs, Male Sub, Rope Bondage, Spanking, Straight, Strap On, Stud, Thirdparty, Vibrator

screenshot

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
mikroship
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 24, 2019 8:25 pm
Personal Slave Alan Carly
screenshot

Info:
Name : Personal Slave
File Size : 557 MiB
Resolution : 540 x 960
Runtime : 50 min 47 s

Genre : Anal, BDSM, Bit Gag, Blindfold, Blowjob, Bondage, CBT, Clothespins, Collar, Corporal Punishment, Dildo, Dominatrix, Dungeon, Femdom, Flogging, Gag, High Heels, Leather Cuffs, Male Sub, Nipple Clamps, Pain, Pegging, Pet Play, Slapping, Slave, Straight, Strap On, Thirdparty, Whipping

screenshot

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
mikroship
Added: May 20, 2019 12:13 pm
Eat Your Own Cum, Slave! Ella Kross
screenshot

Info:
Name : Eat Your Own Cum, Slave!
Format : Windows Media
File Size : 366 MiB
Resolution : 1080 x 1 920
Runtime : 6 min 15 s

I am giving a handjob to My slave today, wearing surgical gloves. The only thing this bitch can ever fuck is My hand, knowing he won't be allowed to cum until I say so! I touch and even slap his cock for a while, 'til he gets hard as a rock. Then I sit on his chest, stroking his dick and fingering his ass, until he cums at my order. But I haven't finished with him yet, I take his own cum with my fingers and stick it in his mouth. There you go, good slaves always clean their own mess!
Genre : Handjobs, Female Domination, Cum Swallowers, Gloves, Ass Fingering, Cum Eating

screenshot

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
mikroship
Added: May 21, 2019 1:54 pm
Leather Skirt Worship Ella Kross
screenshot

Info:
Name : Leather Skirt Worship
File Size : 431 MiB
Runtime : 7 min 22 s

As punishment for leaving my house a filthy mess when I told him to clean it, I make my pathetic slave worship my leather skirt with his tongue. He tries to hard to make up for his mistake by polishing my beautiful black leather skirt with his tongue as he wears and collar and leash. As usual, he is a huge disappointment. How hard can it be to keep your tongue wet? I have to spit in his mouth to keep him lubricated. He disobeys me by trying to clean my pussy and ass without permission! I have to punish him more by slapping his face and sending him away.
Genre : Face Slapping, Financial Domination, Goddess Worship, Spitting, Leather Skirt, Ass Worship

screenshot

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
mikroship
Added: May 22, 2019 1:17 am
Breakin' your balls Ella Kross
screenshot

Info:
Name : Breakin' your balls
File Size : 395 MiB
Runtime : 6 min 44 s

Come here, slave. I had a bad day and it's time for me to relax. And you know how I like to relax, don't you?So put your hands behind your back and take my kicks like a good boy. Don't move, stay still and take it in your balls! I'm gonna crush your cock and balls today, slave. Now stay on all your fours, on the floor, with your ass up. Don't complain, you fucking dirty bastard! Take it like a good slave, because you know how happy this makes me! Now, up again! I am going to bust your balls for as long as I want, is that clear? Oh, you can't stand it anymore? Then lay in your place, at My feet!
Genre : Ballbusting, Female Domination, Ball Busting, Boots, Humiliation, Physical Domination, Ball Kicking, Ball Crushing

screenshot

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
mikroship
Added: May 23, 2019 8:39 am
Fucking a Stranger for My Husband Ella Kross
screenshot

Info:
Name : Fucking a Stranger for My Husband
File Size : 691 MiB
Runtime : 11 min 47 s

Ding-dong! Who's at my front door? A repairman I called to fix a lamp ofmine that was broken. Only, the lamp wasn't really broken, I just neededan excuse to call a random man over to my house. As luck would have it, hehappened to be really hot so I quickly decide to seduce him and make himlick my pussy and ass. I film the entire thing using my iPhone so I canshow my boyfriend later on since he gets off on watching other guys makingme orgasm.
Genre : Face Sitting, Cuckolding, Pussy Eating, Oral Servitude, Boots, Latex, Seduction

screenshot

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
mikroship
Added: May 25, 2019 8:30 pm
Clean My Boots with Your Tongue Ella Kross
screenshot

Info:
Name : Clean My Boots with Your Tongue
File Size : 284 MiB
Runtime : 6 min 0 s

After returning home to my dungeon I make my slave get down on all foursand clean my boots. They're dirty from my walk around town so I have himuse his tongue to get them spotless. When he makes the mistake of touchingmy boot with his hand, I grab him by the head and spit directly in hisface. "Don't touch my boots or my trousers, you understand me?" I scold. Iwatch and instruct him as he uses his tongue to clean my boots. Decidinghe needs more lubricant, I spit in his mouth and make him continue orallycleaning my sexy knee-high footwear. After spitting in his mouth yet againI demand that he lick and suck my heels like a good slave.
Genre : Boot Domination, Goddess Worship, Shoe & Boot Worship, Boot Licking, Boot Worship, Dirty Boots, Face Slapping, Humiliation, Spitting

screenshot

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
mikroship
Added: May 25, 2019 11:22 pm
Ready to Drink My Piss Champagne? Ella Kross
screenshot

Info:
Name : Ready to Drink My Piss Champagne?
File Size : 246 MiB
Runtime : 5 min 11 s

Do you know what I'm going to do with you? I'm going to pee in your mouth.Are you ready for it? Open your mouth and drink my warm champagne. Swallowmy pee like a good boy as I sit in my toilet chair wearing my sexy latexdress and relieve myself all over. Watch me piss all over the floor andget it soaking wet. I bet you wish it were all over your body and in yourmouth, don't you? I know you'd absolutely love to be my human toilet. Ican't stop pissing everywhere and it's like a warm, golden waterfall as itpours out of me. Now get on your hands and knees and lick my pussy clean!Use your tongue to clean me, slave.
Genre : Female Domination, Femdom Pov, Toilet Humiliation, Toilet Slavery, Pee

screenshot

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
mikroship
Added: May 27, 2019 8:56 pm
Drink My Piss Ella Kross
screenshot

Info:
Name : Drink My Piss
File Size : 250 MiB
Runtime : 5 min 17 s

After pulling up my cute dress I slide my panties off and pee into a wineglass. I summon my slave and make him sniff my underwear as he holds theglass up to my pussy so I can finish peeing. What should I do with thisnice glass of warm piss? Maybe I should make you drink it! I hold theglass close to the camera so you can see my yellow piss as my slavecontinues sniffing my underwear like a good boy.
Genre : Femdom Pov, Pee, Toilet Humiliation, Slave Training, Toilet Slavery, Urination

screenshot

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
mikroship
Added: May 28, 2019 5:29 am
Cock Tease while Slapping Ella Kross
screenshot

Info:
Name : Cock Tease while Slapping
File Size : 661 MiB
Runtime : 11 min 16 s

"You like to watch femdom movies and jerk-off?" I ask my slave as he'stightly tied to a chair. "Who rules the world?" I ask him. "Women rule theworld," he quickly replies! I found out that my slave was jerking-off toother women besides me and I proceed to punish him by repeatedly slappinghis face and teasing his cock. I climb on top of him and give him a hotlittle lap dance as I wear my sexy jean shorts. Just when he thinks he'sgoing to get me to suck his cock I throw him a curve ball and startslapping his dick extremely hard. This will teach him to touch himself toother women!
Genre : Cock Tease, Face Slapping, Female Domination, Tease & Denial, Bondage, Lap Dance, Jeans Shorts, Cock Slapping

screenshot

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
mikroship
Added: May 28, 2019 8:18 am
My Lifestyle Ella Kross
screenshot

Info:
Name : My Lifestyle
File Size : 811 MiB
Runtime : 17 min 14 s

This video finds me in the kitchen sporting a sexy latex outfit as I makedinner for my slave who's locked in a dog kennel like the filthy animalthat he is. I feed him by hand before making him eat out of a dog dish andpushing his face into the bowl. The disgusting loser starts puking and Itell him to clean his plate as I make him eat his own vomit while laughingat him. After unlocking him from his cage, I bring him to the toilet andmake him suck my strap-on until he chokes on it and vomits violently intothe toilet. He throws up all of the food I fed him in between sucking myhuge, fake cock! When I've had enough of **** my strap-on down histhroat I lock him back in the dog kennel while having another one of myslaves clean my kitchen for me. It's so hard being me!
Genre : Female Domination, Food, Goddess Worship, Strap-on, Toilet Humiliation, Bizarre, Throat Fucking, Toilet Slavery, Toilet Training, Pet Play, Vomits

screenshot

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
mikroship
Added: May 28, 2019 11:09 am
Four Totally Ruined Orgasms Ella Kross
screenshot

Info:
Name : Four Totally Ruined Orgasms
File Size : 573 MiB
Runtime : 9 min 46 s

Not every orgasm is necessarily a good one, as this video proves! I teachmy slave all about ruined orgasms as I repeatedly milk him in the leastenjoyable fashion. I squat on his face and make him eat my pussy as I jerkhis cock until he cums. The second he starts shooting his load I stoptouching him so he can't get the full pleasure of his orgasm and Icontinue to make him lick my clit. The moment he's done spraying his hotcum all over his stomach I start jerking him off again and make him cumall over himself a second time! It's not over yet as I make him cum athird time and this orgasm definitely isn't enjoyable for him. He hasalmost nothing left in him as I keep making him eat my pussy. By thefourth time he's completely covered in his own cum and his cock isincredibly sore. His balls are so drained he's in pain! Take that, slave!
Genre : Face Sitting, Female Domination, Handjobs, Orgasm Control, Ruined Orgasms, Cock Control

screenshot

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
mikroship
Added: May 28, 2019 4:53 pm
I catch my stepson jerking-off Ella Kross
screenshot

Info:
Name : I catch my stepson jerking-off
File Size : 246 MiB
Runtime : 5 min 12 s

I catch my stepson jerking-off and even though I know it's wrong, I can't helpbut want to touch his beautiful body and hard cock. What can I say?The boy has good genetics and thick dick. I decide to lend him amotherly hand as I take a seat next to him and stroke his cock while herubs my tits. I caress his balls and show him my perfect nipples beforeleaving him to finish himself off.<
Genre : Handjobs, Older Woman/younger Man, Role Play

screenshot

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
mikroship
Added: May 30, 2019 8:46 am
Suck Our Strap-Ons, Faggot Ella Kross
screenshot

Info:
Name : Suck Our Strap-Ons, Faggot
File Size : 133 MiB
Resolution : 720 x 1 280
Runtime : 5 min 41 s

Fully equipped with our big strap-ons, Miz Leasha and I make you suck ourplastic cocks like the faggot you are. Get on your knees and take turnssucking our massive dicks, you little sissy. "You want to suck my big,black dick?" Miz Leaza taunts as she towers over you. "You think you canfit them both in your mouth?" You'll suck my white cock and Miz Leasha'sblack one and love every second of it because you're such a faggot. You'lltake every drop of our cum, you cocksucker! Maybe we'll even turn youaround and take turns fucking your gay asshole. You'd probably love it,wouldn't you?
Genre : Femdom Pov, Strap-on

screenshot

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
mikroship
Added: May 30, 2019 5:19 pm
Cum On Our Latex Outfits, Slave Ella Kross
screenshot

Info:
Name : Cum On Our Latex Outfits, Slave
File Size : 150 MiB
Resolution : 720 x 1 280
Runtime : 5 min 32 s

"So, hunny, you're addicted to latex, huh?" I ask as Mistress Sol and Isit together on my sofa. We show off our sexy form-fitting latex outfitsand tease you with our hot bodies. I rub Mistress Sol's sexy ass and runmy tongue all over it while you watch. Worship our sexy asses, slave! Getdown on your knees and lick our asses all over. Get nice and hard andjerk-off all over our latex outfits. We're going to count to ten and whenwe finish you're going to blow your load all over us!
Genre : Femdom Pov, Goddess Worship, Latex

screenshot

screenshot
DOWNLOAD