Author
mikroship
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jun 30, 2019 2:28 pm
Teaching You to Worship Me! (POV) Ella Kross
screenshot

Info:
Name : Teaching You to Worship Me! (POV)
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 224 MiB
Resolution : 720 x 1 280
Runtime : 8 min 20 s

As I sit in my sexy sheer outfit that shows off my gorgeous, perkybreasts, you sit in awe of my beauty and concede that you are in factaddicted to me. My striking female curves are complimented by my latexcorset as I slowly rub myself all over while you watch. Today I`m going toteach you how to worship my perfect body so, first of all, start withsmelling my hair before working your way down my neck and kissing it asyou smell that as well. Now kiss my big tits and lick my nipples for meand move on to the rest of my body, kissing and licking me all over assensually as possible. Work your way down to my feet, kissing and lickingevery inch of them as I tower above you looking like a flawless goddess!I`m going to kick my heels off and rub my dirty bare feet all over yourface, slave. Clean them with your mouth by sucking and licking them whileI watch. That`s a good little slave!
Genre : Ass Worship, Femdom Pov, Goddess Worship, Masturbation Instruction

screenshot

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
mikroship
Added: Jun 30, 2019 11:00 pm
Footjob in My Sexy Black Nylons! (POV) Ella Kross
screenshot

Info:
Name : Footjob in My Sexy Black Nylons! (POV)
File Size : 200 MiB
Runtime : 7 min 26 s

All you pantyhose and feet lovers are going to enjoy this! Standing in myblack nylons I show off my gorgeous body as I strut my stuff in my livingroom. I don`t even bother wearing panties and stand with my pretty pussyand ass hanging out as I tease you with my legs. Taking a seat, I kick myheels off and let you see my cute nylon-clad feet so you can worship themproperly by kissing and licking them all over. Jerk your cock as you watchme in my black pantyhose while fantasizing about my feet being wrappedaround your hard dick. You`d just love to feel these nylons on your cock,wouldn`t you? Using a big dildo I demonstrate how talented my feet are bygiving it a footjob with my nylons on. Up and down I work this huge dickwith my pretty feet while you jerk-off along with me. When I count to tenI want you to cum everywhere for me, slave, but not a second sooner. Icontrol your orgasm so no cumming until I get to ten, you understand?One... two... three...
Genre : Foot Fetish, Masturbation Instruction, Joi, Feet Joi

screenshot

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
mikroship
Added: Jul 01, 2019 4:43 am
Sadistic milking - (Two ruined orgasms and post cum torture) Ella Kross
screenshot

Info:
Name : Sadistic milking - (Two ruined orgasms and post cum torture)
File Size : 314 MiB
Runtime : 11 min 42 s

This dirty jerk got my sister pregnant one year ago and I`m still not donepunishing him for it. As he sits naked and tied to a chair, I drive himcrazy by stroking his cock but refusing to let him cum. With his mouthgagged he breathes heavily as I jerk him off, using my spit as lube whilerunning my hand up and down his big, hard cock. All he wants to do is cumbut I won`t let him, choosing instead to make him suffer as he sits withaching balls. I bring him to the brink of exploding only to leave himhanging and when I finally do let him cum I ruin his orgasm by refusing totouch his cock while he spits his jizz all over himself. I immediatelybegin tugging his cock again while he groans in discomfort, milking thisbastard hard and fast until he cums yet again, his cock and ballsscreaming in pain as I tug them raw. Two ruined orgasms for this filthyslave! I leave him tied up for his cum to dry all over him.
Genre : Female Domination, Handjobs, Ruined Orgasms, Post Cum Torture

screenshot

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
mikroship
Added: Jul 01, 2019 4:09 pm
Drink a Warm Glass of My Piss! (POV) Ella Kross
screenshot

Info:
Name : Drink a Warm Glass of My Piss! (POV)
File Size : 128 MiB
Runtime : 4 min 46 s

I know how much you love drinking a nice, warm cup of tea before work buttoday I`m changing things up a bit. Holding a glass up to my pussy I fillit with my hot piss while you watch and give it to you to drink. Swallowevery drop of my pee and head into work with the taste of me stilllingering in your mouth. It`s so tasty, isn`t it? Since you like it somuch maybe I`ll start bottling it for you so you can bring it to work withyou every day! Watch as I squat down and pee even more, my warm, yellownectar filling this glass for you to drink yet again. I taste much betterthan tea, don`t I, slave?
Genre : Femdom Pov, Pee, Toilet Humiliation, Toilet Slavery

screenshot

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
mikroship
Added: Jul 03, 2019 2:20 am
Teasing You with My Body, You Pathetic Loser! Ella Kross
screenshot

Info:
Name : Teasing You with My Body, You Pathetic Loser!
File Size : 139 MiB
Resolution : 540 x 960
Runtime : 7 min 7 s

With my naked slave tied to a chair, I tease him with my perfect bodywhile you watch and jerk yourself off because you can`t get a woman likeme. Why? Because you`re a disgusting loser! Sit back, haul out your littledick, and stroke yourself while I grind my body all over this slave,occasionally rubbing his hard cock as you hide behind your computerscreen, watching and tugging your own pathetic dick. This is what a realman`s body and cock should look like, you fat, gross, little-dicked pieceof shit. Keep stroking yourself to me while I grind all over this guy,straddling his big dick while flaunting my gorgeous body. When I countdown from ten I want you to cum everywhere for me, you loser! Ten...nine... eight...
Genre : Cock Tease, Femdom Pov, Humiliation, Masturbation Instruction, Small Penis Humiliation, Masturbation Humiliation

screenshot

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
mikroship
Added: Jul 03, 2019 8:03 am
Masturbate While I Work Out! Ella Kross
screenshot

Info:
Name : Masturbate While I Work Out!
File Size : 151 MiB
Runtime : 5 min 37 s

Today I`m going to let you watch as I workout which, as you can tell by myflawless body, I do on a very regular basis. While you drool and ogle medoing my squats, I want you to jerk your cock as I tower over you and giveyou a fabulous view of my very prominent camel toe. My stretch pants hugme tightly, showing off my hot pussy and toned legs. "I have very strongmuscles," I brag as I continue doing my squats while you stroke your dickto my tight, round ass. I switch to lunges as you tug your cock,demonstrating my athleticism and endurance and keeping my body lookinggreat in the process. I`m going to count as I stand above you and rub mypussy over my stretch pants, and when I get to ten I want you to cum forme!
Genre : Masturbation Instruction, Camel Toe, Fitness, Yoga Pants

screenshot

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
mikroship
Added: Jul 04, 2019 3:59 am
My Sweaty, Smelly Asshole Smothering Your Face! Ella Kross
screenshot

Info:
Name : My Sweaty, Smelly Asshole Smothering Your Face!
File Size : 121 MiB
Runtime : 4 min 30 s

After returning home from the gym I`m exhausted from my intense workoutand decide to relax by sitting directly on your face and smothering youwith my sweaty ass. With my yoga pants on, I position myself over you andsquat down, planting my bottom firmly over your mouth and nose. "I`m goingto sit on your face and you`re going to smell my stinky asshole," I say asI suffocate you with my butt. I slide my pants down to give you a betterwhiff as you inhale my asshole stench while fighting to breathe. I bounceup and down on your face, laughing as I smash you with my smelly brownhole. Stretching my cheeks wide, I plow myself into you over and overagain while you lay helpless beneath me struggling for air. Do you enjoythe torment, you dirty jerk? I know I sure love dishing it out! Now laythere and take more abuse as I rub my butt stench all over your face,loser.
Genre : Ass Fetish, Ass Smothering, Femdom Pov, Asshole Fetish, Ass Shaking

screenshot

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
mikroship
Added: Jul 04, 2019 6:14 pm
Jerking My Slave While Fucking Him with a Strap-On! Ella Kross
screenshot

Info:
Name : Jerking My Slave While Fucking Him with a Strap-On!
File Size : 190 MiB
Runtime : 7 min 5 s

Walking in on a slave fucking his own asshole on my sofa, I remind himthat, although funny, he`s not allowed to fuck himself in any way, shape,or form without my permission. Hence, he must be punished and as I take aseat next to him I decide what that punishment will be. Since he clearlylikes taking things in his ass, I attach my big, strap-on cock while thecamera woman can`t contain her laughter. We both know what`s coming as Itake my spot behind the slave`s bare ass and give him a butt fucking he`llnever forget! As he lays naked on my bed, legs spread wide, I make himjerk-off as I slide my big rubber dick inside of him and pummel hisasshole. I take over stroking his cock while ramming his bottom harder andfaster, the dirty jerk loving it and dying to cum. "Cum for me! I want tosee your cum on my hands!" I order as I continue plowing his ass whilejerking his dick. Since he can`t seem to cum using this strap-on, maybeit`s time I switch to a larger one?
Genre : Female Domination, Humiliation, Strap-on, Male Strapon, Pegging

screenshot

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
mikroship
Added: Jul 06, 2019 4:26 am
Taking You to the Edge over and over Again! Ella Kross
screenshot

Info:
Name : Taking You to the Edge over and over Again!
File Size : 181 MiB
Runtime : 6 min 43 s

Today I`m going to see how long I can keep you on the brink of orgasm.You`ll be on the edge of cumming, dying to blow your big load, but I won`tlet you. As I demonstrate by stroking my slave`s big cock, I want you tojerk-off as well but don`t you dare cum without my permission, got it?Massaging your balls and cock head gently, you get rock hard as mydelicate latex gloves work their magic and drive you into a horned-upfrenzy. I have you tug your cock harder and faster, feeling the orgasmwell inside of you, only to have you take your hands off your dick. Youheard me; stop touching yourself completely! Now begin stroking yourselfagain, once more reaching the point of explosion, but don`t you dare cum!Wait until this clip is over and then go lay on your bed, jerking yourselfuntil orgasm while you fantasize about me whispering in your ear.
Genre : Cock Tease, Female Domination, Handjobs, Masturbation Instruction, Edging Games

screenshot

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
mikroship
Added: Jul 10, 2019 5:24 am
Teasing and Denying Slave's Orgasm! Ella Kross
screenshot

Info:
Name : Teasing and Denying Slave's Orgasm!
File Size : 272 MiB
Runtime : 10 min 7 s

I've just beaten one of my slave's in a wrestling match, but being soclose to me on the mats has made the loser incredibly horny. His hard-onis quite evident through his underwear so I pull them down and squeeze hiscock hard while he cries out in agony. Adding insult to injury, I use mystrong legs to put his neck in a scissorhold choke while I continue toabuse his poor little dick. I take a seat on his face, my big titsexposed, and smother him with my ass while I confuse his senses bysqueezing his cock one second while gently stroking it the next. "Yourhands!" I scream when he makes the mistake of touching me. He wants to cumso badly but I keep denying him every time he's on the edge of blowing hisload. "Only I will decide when you're going to cum, you understand me?" Iinform him as I tease his hard cock. Do I finally let this moron shoot hisload? Watch and find out!
Genre : Face Sitting, Female Domination, Handjobs, Orgasm Control, Tease & Denial

screenshot

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
mikroship
Added: Jul 10, 2019 1:56 pm
Wrestling with My Sexy Friend Anna! Ella Kross
screenshot

Info:
Name : Wrestling with My Sexy Friend Anna!
File Size : 75.2 MiB
Runtime : 2 min 48 s

My friend Anna may be tough, but she's got nothing on me! I quickly takeher down as we wrestle, wearing skimpy outfits as we squirm around on themats, each trying to gain the advantage. My years as a personal trainerdefinitely come in handy and before long I've got her in a sleeper holdthere's no getting out of. She may be beautiful but she's definitely nofighter as I prove by making her tap out within three minutes!
Genre : Wrestling, Lesbian Domination, Yoga Pants, Cat Fight

screenshot

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
mikroship
Added: Jul 10, 2019 4:48 pm
Teasing Your Imprisoned Cock with Mistress Kate! Ella Kross
screenshot

Info:
Name : Teasing Your Imprisoned Cock with Mistress Kate!
File Size : 163 MiB
Runtime : 6 min 5 s

"Do you know what this is?" I ask as I sit beside the lovely MistressKate. It's a chastity belt, and we're going to secure it to your crotch!Your cock and balls will be encaged and only we'll be in control of thekey. That's right; we'll decide how long your genitals will be confinedand with the metal cage surrounding them you won't be able to pleasureyourself. After locking the cage to your crotch, we tease you with our hotbodies and drive you absolutely wild. You're dying to jerk your dick as Ishow you my amazing bare breasts but your metal imprisonment just won'tallow it. Together the gorgeous Mistress Kate and I show off our hotbodies while dangling the key to your chastity belt in your face. All youwant to do is stroke your dick but we've made that impossible and we lovetormenting you as we watch your balls ache to cum. As your cock getsharder it digs into the metal cage and your pain is not only my pleasure,it's Kate's as well! Will we ever free you from your confinement? Findout!
Genre : Femdom Pov, Tease & Denial, Brat Girls, Chastity, Double Dominaion

screenshot

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
mikroship
Added: Jul 11, 2019 4:13 am
Showing Off My Big, Talented Feet! (Custom Request) Ella Kross
screenshot

Info:
Name : Showing Off My Big, Talented Feet! (Custom Request)
File Size : 358 MiB
Runtime : 15 min 27 s

This video is for a fan who wants to see more of my feet, and I neverdisappoint! With my big bare feet in your face I threaten to destroy youby stomping you into dust with them. My feet are so big and so powerful, Icould easily crush you like the pathetic bug you are. Do you like my rednail polish? I take good care of these big feet and spare no expensekeeping them as gorgeous as the rest of me. Calling a slave over to me, Imake him get down on the cold floor and lay on his back. With my big feetI trample him with all of my weight, walking back and forth over him as ifhe were a carpet. I smash his cock and balls with my huge, strong feetwhile he lays beneath me groaning in discomfort. I show no mercy as Itrample this loser slave before making him get on all fours and repeatedlykicking his ass and balls with my powerful feet. I shove my big toe up hisass, fucking him with my foot and then delivering more painful kicks tohis bare bottom and nuts. Once again making him lay on the floor I lube uphis cock and massage it with my big bare feet, giving him a footjob anddemanding he cum for me. These feet may be massive, but that doesn't meanthey're not skilled! He thrusts his hips up and down, fucking my feetuntil he covers them with his big, warm load!
Genre : Female Domination, Foot Domination, Foot Job, Trampling

screenshot

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
mikroship
Added: Jul 11, 2019 6:31 pm
Ultimate Cock Cage Teasing and Denying! Ella Kross
screenshot

Info:
Name : Ultimate Cock Cage Teasing and Denying!
File Size : 84.2 MiB
Runtime : 6 min 27 s

Have you ever seen such a sexy outfit? This red latex corset over sheerred fabric shows off my feminine curves and leaves little to theimagination. There's a reason I'm dressed so scantily and as this slavelays naked before me he's about to find out why. You see, I've secured achastity cage around his cock which renders him unable to touch himself.It also makes for a very painful erection as his cock digs into the metalcage while it grows! Looking absolutely gorgeous with my big, perfectbreasts on display, I torment this loser by teasing him with my flawlessbody. I rub myself all over him and drive him crazy as he aches to cum butsimply cannot thanks to his penile confinement. It's not long before hishard cock is trying to burst through the cage and painfully pressingagainst the metal bars. It's the ultimate tease and deny as I flaunt mybody and make this jerk's cock scream in pain. He can't jerk-off, and hecertainly can't cum despite how much his balls are aching to!
Genre : Cock Tease, Female Domination, Tease & Denial

screenshot

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
mikroship
Added: Jul 12, 2019 11:39 am
You're a Worthless, Lonely Loser! Ella Kross
screenshot

Info:
Name : You're a Worthless, Lonely Loser!
File Size : 64.3 MiB
Runtime : 5 min 9 s

I know why your wife left you, you know. It's because you're a fuckingloser. You stopped fucking her in favor of masturbating to my clips and Ican't say as I blame you since I'm so beautiful and all. Don't I lookstunning in this sexy leather corset with matching gloves and thigh-highboots? Of course I do, loser, so sit there and jerk your little cock offto me like usual. Now that your wife's hit the road you have all the timein the world to stroke yourself to me so get to it! Take that tiny dickout and jack-off while I remind you what a complete and utter failure youare. You're a completely disgusting, miserable person whose life isn'tworth a penny to anybody. All you have left in this world is my videossince nobody wants you so sit there all alone and tug your pathetic excusefor a cock while you listen to me shit all over you and with good reason,too. You're a nobody! I'm the one shining light left in your useless lifeso buy all of my clips and spend all of your money on me, understood?Good, slave!
Genre : Femdom Pov, Humiliation, Masturbation Instruction, Small Penis Humiliation, Joi, Verbal Humiliation

screenshot

screenshot
DOWNLOAD