Author
deformis77
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 06, 2020 9:07 am
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Natashas Bedroom - Nipple Torture

It's all about your nipples today. Those sensitive little nubs, so often overlooked, hold so much potential for torment. And today, I'm going to make them scream out with all kinds of pain. Your cock and balls will receive few doses of abuse, but it's just the icing on the cake. The real focus is above.
There'll be temperature play. Twisting and pinching and stretching. It's a full on onslaught of nipple destruction, with plenty of nice sweet strokes to urge you on. Get those nips out, and prepare to hurt.

File Size : 598 MB , Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 18 min, File: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Nipple_Torture.mp4
deformis77
Added: Jul 27, 2020 9:32 am
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Bella Park - Gay Indulgence

You live a completely straight life outside of your make-me-bi clip collection, don’t you? So many gay fantasies that you somehow managed to keep to yourself without ever letting a soul in your life know about. It shouldn’t be too conflicting. I mean, you’re totally straight. It's normal for straight guys to fantasize about sucking cock. You just like to watch my make-me-bi clips because you’re able to indulge in those gay fantasies without a worry in mind, because no one in your straight life can know what dirty things you jerk off to when you’re all alone - but with me, you can jerk off to cocks all you want. I take those simple fantasies that you have and turn them into something much hotter, and you’re in for a treat today. I want you to step aside from your straight life for a moment and show me how you would suck cock and play with your ass as you jerk to images of mens’ cocks. You’re going to imagine yourself taking cock in each one of your holes as you turn into a cum guzzling homo. You’re going to shoot your built up load as you fully indulge yourself more in these gay fantasies. After that, you’re going to go back to living your straight life, because you know, you’re totally straight.

File Size : 1.03 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 14 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Gay_Indulgence.rar
deformis77
Added: Aug 07, 2020 10:36 pm
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Goddess Natalie - Step mommys plan with you

You’re alone at home, only with your step-mum and you hear her calling you to her room. You quickly go to see what’s up, not expecting to find her wearing her sexy lingerie and a silk robe but…oh well. It looks to me like you’re in trouble, my little weakling, because step-mommy has some dirty plans with you! Will she make you strip and show her your dick? Will she make you jerk off in front of her? Will she touch you or not? Will she tease you? Is she going to strip too? Will she make you do dirty things? What does she have in mind? Only one way to find out, I guess!
deformis77
Added: Aug 14, 2020 12:31 pm
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Sexy Sadistic Sophie - Pathetic Slave

File Size : 1,53 GB, Resolution: 1920x1080, Duration: 12 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Pathetic_Slave.part1.rar
Pathetic_Slave.part2.rar
deformis77
Added: Sep 17, 2020 11:45 am
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Sage Ambrose - BBC Addict Don't Deny Your Desire

The bigger the better when talking about the BBCs that you're so obsessed with . Don't deny your need to be submissive to such superiority. Stroke to these huge cocks that are waiting for you .

File Size: 614 MB, Resolution: 1920 × 1080, Duration: 10 min, File Type: AVI

Rapidgator link:
BBC_Addict.avi
deformis77
Added: Sep 24, 2020 8:33 am
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Princess Miki - Sniffing Enhances the Real Drüg Me

Here, you will see your two favorite mind-altering substances: Me, and that little brown bottle you love sniffing out of. The common misconception about the fumes of this little bottle is that it causes one to hallucinate. You and I both know that that isn’t true: it simply enhances your level of arousal, leaving you in a state of stupid, horny bliss. But when combined with watching My clips, it’s no longer a drüg: I’m the real drüg.
The fumes allow the effects of My words intensify, and you get carried away to another place in your mind. You become more compliant when you’re in this headspace, and it’s even easier to get you into subspace. When you sniff, you become extra aroused, and when you’re extra aroused, I become that much more powerful.
So sniff away, subby. Sniff and obey.

File Size: 1.05 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 14 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
dead_link_removed

Fileboom link:
https://fboom.me/file/e9491df38e153/Real_Dr%C3%BCg%20Me.mp4
deformis77
Added: Sep 26, 2020 11:11 pm
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Valeriesins - Faggot for BBC

Do you really like to pretend that you are staright? we both know what really turns you on. Fighting it is futile. Your true nature will always prevail. But if you dont want to take any responsability for your cravings, i can just pretend i f***e you into jerking for big black cock. Just do what i demand!

File Size: 1,05 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 15 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Faggot_for_BBC.rar
deformis77
Added: Oct 15, 2020 2:25 pm
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Mistress Susi - Ruinierter Orgasmus sauschwer gemacht mit Anweisungen (German)

Hierzu brauchst du nur eine Schnur zum Eier abbinden, etwas Gleitgel oder Öl und einen möglichst lange ungemolkenen Schwanz:-) In diesem Video trägt die Latexlady ihre neuen hauchdünnen Nylons mit Latexstrapsen, einem verführerischen Cathouse Latex BH und Katvoodoo Latex Halsschmuck. Schritt für Schritt Anweisungen wie du deine Lusttropfen immer wieder aufleckst, deinen Schwanz bearbeiten musst und immer wieder an die Grenze bringst um dann letztendlich deine Sahne ohne Vergnügen raus laufen zu lassen.

File Size: 531 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 13 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Anweisungen.rar
deformis77
Added: Oct 18, 2020 5:17 am
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Mistress Damazonia - Fucking natalie mars like a dangling piece of shit

File Size: 544 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 11 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Fucking.rar
deformis77
Added: Oct 18, 2020 9:08 pm
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Mistress Damazonia - Amazon woman s captive role play

File Size: 540 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 9 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Pegging_video.rar
deformis77
Added: Nov 01, 2020 1:52 pm
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Goddess Natalie - Post Halloween fattening

Hi there, little piggy! Are you getting even fatter since last time we talked? I bet you are! And since Halloween just finished, and you most certainly have a lot of candy and chocolate around the house, how about we fatten you up a little more? After all, Christmas is ’round the corner, and I need my piggy to be nice and chubby before I chop him up
deformis77
Added: Nov 03, 2020 6:18 am
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

3kins (threekins, DancingWthYrDomina)

1 Strap-On scene in 4 clips.

File Size: 754 MB, Resolution: 1080x1920, Duration: 20 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
3kins.rar
deformis77
Added: Nov 04, 2020 9:57 pm
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

3kins - Mounting her BF

File Size: 551 MB, Resolution: 1080*1920, Duration: 10 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Mounting.rar
deformis77
Added: Nov 06, 2020 12:01 am
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

3kins Strap-On Collection

File Size: 1,07 GB, Resolution: 1920x1080, Duration: 60 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Collection.rar
deformis77
Added: Dec 01, 2020 4:22 pm
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Mistress Euryale - Clinic Cum Slut

It is a shame that you have erectile dysfunction, you are not even able to take part in the great show that my subs and patients give me by fucking each other – for my entertainment. Your piece of flesh is totally useless, and so is your existence to Me. I will schedule a castration for you in the clinic – no need to upset my nurse team by letting this piece of skin of yours into their sight. In the meantime, you will be trained to become a real cum slut for Me. A chastity cage, a dental Jennings gag, and a proper mouth stretching await you. I want you to learn how to receive cum from my other patients, subs, and slaves, and I want you to love it. I know that you want to be a good boy. Your training starts here.

File Size: 540 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 6 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Clinic_Cum_Slut.rar