Author
deformis77
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 12, 2019 2:05 pm
screenshot
screenshot

Charlotte Stokely - Win A Bet For Me

Description:

So babe, I've got a favor to ask you. It's a pretty big favor, but I really, really need you to say yes. I made a big bet with some friends. I need you to enter the drag queen show at my old sorority. I know babe, but we got drinking the other night and I kinda bragged about how you'd be a shoe-in to win.

Be warned sweetie, not every contest will be that easy to win, unless of course you're awesome at cock sucking. Why? Well who ever sucks a guy off the quickest wins that contest.

File Size : 532 MB, Resolution : 1920×1080, Duration : 00:08:05 File Type: WMV

Filejoker link:
deformis77
Added: Apr 22, 2019 12:22 am
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Eva De Vil - Countdowns

I love countdowns. I feel so sinfully in control as I slowly, deliciously count a man down to his orgasm, knowing that every second is an immense battle for him to contain all that cum from erupting. Countdowns are such a head fuck and I love to fuck with your head. Even when you know you don't have permission to cum at the end, it's like your beta brain is tricked into thinking it will, through that triggering sequence of descending numbers, bringing you dangerously close to the edge. Can you hold on through all these countdowns? Of course, there'll be a punishment if you fail...

24:44 min - Feb 04 - .MP4 - 906 MB - 1920x1080 HD

Filejoker link:
https://filejoker.net/h4ouhn111rlv
deformis77
Added: Jul 05, 2019 8:20 pm
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Ellie Idol – Mom Confesses To Blowing Your Buds

I have a confession… You see, every time one of your friends comes over, I tell them to meet me in the bathroom so I can suck them off or give them a titjob. I’m just so horny with your dad away for work so much and there’s just something about teasing these hot younger inexperienced guys that really turns me on. Say, is this turning you on? Do you like hearing what I do to your friends? I think you do. I think you want your stepmother to take your virgin cock into her mouth and suck on it, huh? I can’t WAIT to corrupt you… Guys your age just can’t resist women my age because we know just how to take care of you. Then, when you finish in my mouth, I’ll swallow it down to hide the evidence…just like I did with all your friends before you. Don’t worry, we’ll keep this our dirty little secret.

File Size : 594 MB, Resolution : 1920x1080, Duration : 11 min, File Type: MP4

Filejoker link:
https://filejoker.net/ehbsegu4qlrk
deformis77
Added: Jul 20, 2019 8:54 pm
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

LollipopsAndGumdrops - Workout With My Brother

I [am] looking for a fitness video (like the yoga videos). You pose in front of your brother and ask him if he likes your new sporty outfit. You are wearing tight gym clothes, a thong and a bra. You are stripping of your clothes... one by one. In the end of the video I would like to see you riding a big dildo, maybe on a chair, and switching positions (frontal/reverse)" I added a few little tweaks to the video, to add more flow. Other than that, this video is basically the description! The word "Brother" is mentioned many times throughout the video

File Size : 878 MB, Resolution : 1920x1080, Duration : 15 min, File Type: MP4

Filejoker link:
https://filejoker.net/g7sm6fs0l3lu
deformis77
Added: Sep 15, 2019 4:14 pm
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

KimberleyJx - Sissy Academy for Weak Losers

The Story: I asked you to come to meet me to transition into becoming a full time sissy I ask you to wear the following: nylons, suspenders, panties, bra, lacquer dress, heels and of course a chastity belt. When I tell you to.. I want you to take a nice big sniff of my nylon feet, I want you to worship every inch of me & the deeper you inhale, the quicker and weaker you become you turn into a little sissy. You feel weak immediately and you do as you're told, man clit pressing against the cage, you're trapped & no turning back. Once my sissy, always my sissy. During this treatment I tease you and I have you sniff my nylon feet and worship me in my nylons, garter belt and lingerie and PVC Dress. I coerce me to become more and more addicted to you with the help of a little special bottle. If you cum for me, then of course only ruined in the Chastity cage

File Size : 602 MB, Resolution : 1280x720, Duration : 12 min, File Type: AVI

Rapidgator link:
Sissy_Academy.avi
deformis77
Added: Sep 17, 2019 5:39 am
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

charlotte hazey - 1st vid in my latex dress

Skin tight, transparent latex... what more do you want? Showing off and playing

File Size : 598 MB, Resolution : 1920x1080, Duration : 14 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
my_latex_dress.mp4
deformis77
Added: Sep 17, 2019 7:47 pm
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Larkin Love - 420 Intox Mind Melt Edging JOI

It's time to toke and stroke! I know you like to get lit before a nice, long jerking session. But just how far can you take it before your mind is completely gone? Today, I'm going to take you deeper than you've ever been before. My beautiful body and sweet voice will convince you to smoke over and over again, plunging your mind into a sex and herb fuelled trance. Tits, ass, pussy, and my pretty face combine for a heady visual high, heightened by the mind-melting contents of your favorite piece. You're putty in my hands. As your cock throbs and your head swirls, who knows what I might convince you to do? There's only one way to find out, and that's to play the game.

File Size : 1.08 GB, Resolution : 1920x1080, Duration : 29 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Mind_Melt_Edging.mp4
deformis77
Added: Sep 18, 2019 9:16 pm
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Riley Parks - Latex And Extreme Oil Fantasy

Whenever someone asks me which video I enjoyed the most shooting...that one comes to my mind! I put on my catsuit one piece latex outfit...and start pouring oil all over the place...my boobs...my ass...even on the outfit directly! It was all oily and shiny...and I decided it was time to grab my thick glass dildo and start getting what I wanted...some crazy orgasms! Be ready for a wild shiny ride.... and see why this is the one I had most fun shooting

File Size : 513 MiB, Resolution : 1280x720, Duration : 16 min, File Type: AVI

Rapidgator link:
Latex_And_Oil.avi
deformis77
Added: Sep 22, 2019 9:34 am
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Riley Parks - VIP Personal Stripper

Welcome to the VIP clients only lounge Watch me be your hot stripper dancing on a few songs...stripping from that tiny outfit...and giving you the ultimate fantasy of any man having me in a private cabin...to fuck me like the dirty girl that I am

File Size : 661 MB, Resolution : 1920x1080, Duration : 11 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Personal_Stripper.mp4
deformis77
Added: Sep 24, 2019 5:32 am
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Mandy Marx - Ridiculous **** Orgasms In The Air

There are a handful of Kat tease and denial scenes, and **** orgasm scenes, all of which are top notch due to Kat's clear weakness for both me and for her own restraint fetish. This one, I have to say, is next level and I am nothing short of delighted that I get to release this otherworldly Kat scene with double digit orgasms. I lost count at 10 or so.

File Size : 1010 MB, Resolution : 1920x1080, Duration : 18 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
****_Orgasms.mp4
deformis77
Added: Oct 23, 2019 3:12 pm
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Mona Wales - Sensual Femdom Sex Therapy

Mona is a sexual therapist, tony her psych ward patient. Tony is suffering from mental anguish as a result of his prolonged virginity. Mona treats his psychosis with her cunt, shoving it in his face while she teases his cock. She sucks him and trains him as a perfect pussy eater. She then slides him inside of herself and rides him until he cums inside of her. After she crawls off his ravished flesh she sticks her hands deep in his ass and pulls out another orgasm from his throbbing prostate with her hand forcefully manipulating his still hard cock. She then dons a gigantic strap-on cock and shoves it slowly and deeply into his ass. After having his ass fucked open, tony begs to ride it and he jerks off into Mona's mouth while he gets ass reamed.

File Size : 801 MB, Resolution: 1920 x 1080, Duration : 26 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator links:
Sensual_Femdom.mp4
deformis77
Added: Dec 15, 2019 5:02 pm
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Angela Salvagno - Cuckold Bitch & His Wife

*ANGELA'S FIRST EVER GIRL/GIRL STRAP-ON SCENE* Goddess Angela is there to see her Bitch, but it looks as if her bitch brought someone else too. He brought his wife! Oh how Goddess Angela loves that. She can see that his wife really enjoys looking at her muscles and of course her rock hard cock. She knows that her bitch cant full fill his wife's sexual needs so she shows him how a real man pleasures a woman like her. She grabs her rips down her panties and fucks her in front of her husband.

She fucks her hard and deep pounding her pussy. She makes his wife scream. She just keeps pounding her as hard as she can grabbing her, choking her, and smacking that big ass. After she shows her bitch how its done she then makes him suck her cock.

Suck the juices of his wife"s pussy off her big giant hard on. When he does that she then pumps her cock and makes him take her massive load in his mouth.

File Size : 509 MB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 11 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Cuckold_Bitch.mp4
deformis77
Added: Jan 10, 2020 9:55 am
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Elena De Luca - **** Bi Super Gangbang

This after party kicks your party's ass. Actually it would fuck your party in the ass, and make your party suck it's dick. Oh, wait that's what the 9 mistresses in this clip make these 2 slaves do.

File Size : 1.20 GiB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 27 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Super_Gangbang.mp4
deformis77
Added: Jan 15, 2020 9:48 pm
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Mandy Marx - Vacuum-Sealed Excitement

A Mandy-before-she-was-Mandy scene.

File Size : 513 MB , Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 12 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Sealed_Excitement.rar
deformis77
Added: Jan 22, 2020 8:58 am
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Miss Melissa - Worship My Shiny Catsuit Ass

Eww! You are such a loser that you don't even deserve My attention. I flip you off and wiggle my perfect ass in your face. I stand over you in a shiny black cat suit, making fun of you at times, ignoring you at others. My perfect bratty ass drains your weak loser wallet.

File Size : 557 MB , Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 6 min, File Type: AVI

Rapidgator link:
Catsuit_Ass.rar