Author
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 27, 2020 7:00 pm
Disrespectful Bitch Slapping - Jade Tiger, Lara Luxe

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CLUBDOM - 2012-10-03 - Disrespectful Bitch Slapping - Jade Tiger, Lara Luxe - CD Scene 09 29 12 faceslapping
Format: wmv
Size: 189.48 MB
Video: WVC1, 00:06:24, 4000 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: 161, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Mistresses Jade Tiger and Lara Luxe have decided that the best way to teach their slave proper discipline is to slap it right into his face. Jade and Lara order their bitch not to move his face while they slap him, proving to them that he can show discipline, or he will be slapped even harder. The Mistresses then take turns slapping their bitch, amused as he struggles to take the pain and not move.

Jade and Lara then team up for an extensive double slapping, laughing as they knock his head back and forth between them like a pinball. His face beaten to a deep red and on the verge of tears, Jade finishes him off with full force slaps to the face while Lara holds his head firmly in place, giving him no way to escape his punishment.

Category: FACE SLAPPING
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , LATEX

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Apr 28, 2020 6:38 am
She-Hulk Beatdown - Saharra Huxley

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: FE - 2014-11-23 - She-Hulk Beatdown - Saharra Huxley
Format: mp4
Size: 285.83 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:37, 4192 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 256 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Christian believes he can win any fight especially when matched against a girl. Muscle Amazon Goddess Saharra Huxley is not just any girl though and shows him how bitches get dealt with when they talk smack. His bragging is short lived as Saharra overpowers him with tight head locks, head scissors, sleepers and chokers until he has tapped out and admitted defeat.

Category: AMAZONS
Related Categories: MIXED WRESTLING , MUSCLE DOMINATION
Keywords: saharra huxley

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Apr 28, 2020 7:41 am
Humiliate yourself for Princess - August Ames

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: FE - 2014-11-24 - Humiliate yourself for Princess - August Ames
Size: 218.53 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:31, 4235 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Description:
Does my sexy 19 yr old body get you little pick hard? I know it does... the more I strip the hornier you become. When you are staring at my perky natural tits you can't help but do everything I ask. I want you to stroke your cock,... get yourself super horny... to the point of no return. I want you so horny that you will swallow your entire cum load on my command!

I am going to keep tempting you.. teasing you.. provoking you to do nasty and humiliating things for my amusement.

You can't resist Princess!

Category: MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION
Related Categories: FEMDOM POV , CUM EATING INSTRUCTION
Keywords: august aimes

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Apr 28, 2020 11:19 am
Cuck Gimp-Part 1

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MT - 2008-11-12 - Cuck Gimp-Part 1
Size: 322.62 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:48, 3976 Kbps, 1280x720, 23.976 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Run time 10:48. Super special price on this because it's long and you really need to see the first part BEFORE part 2 and 3. There's also more from this series coming out next week and they should all be watched in order as one builds on the other. Mattress Cuckold was the #1 selling clip on C4S for nearly a week and most of my other cuck vids have been in the top 10. Trust me, you won't want to miss the amazing Gimp series. Mistress still keeps the gimp in her closet. In this clip she compares his penis with her lovers huge cock with a measuring tape before having him orally prepare her to fuck her lovers huge cock. She pulls his face into her ass by his leash so he can lick her ass while enjoying her lovers huge cock...so hot and very humiliating.

Category: CUCKOLDING
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: handjobs hj cbt cock ball torture cumeating cuck cuckold cuckolding foot feet ass assworship tease denial toilet humiliation domination femdom femmedomme femdomme domina mistress mistresst dominatrix piss pissing slut slave bdsm sm submission kink fetish water watersports bitch princess dancing pussy pussyworship goddess loser

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Apr 28, 2020 2:08 pm
Kiss His Cum Out Of My Mouth Sissy

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: SHE OWNS YOUR MANHOOD - 2019-02-05 - Kiss His Cum Out Of My Mouth Sissy
Size: 630.08 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:43, 8000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 230 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Your wife, Pepper Hart, is in your kitchen looking hot AF in a high cut black leotard and fishnets. Her make up is done. Her hair is perfect. She never dresses up like this for you.
"How you doing, little dick?" She's happy and playful as she hands you a steel chastity device and a tube of super glue. You are now in permanent chastity.
Don't worry you can still have fun. You can help get the real dicks ready for me to fuck. You can suck them until they get hard enough, then after they fill me with cum, you can clean me out. Smile
She calls in her newest stud. He stands quietly while she worships his huge cock right in front of you. "OMG this dick is SO MUCH bigger than yours!"
Your wife eagerly and joyfully sucks on his huge cock, inviting you to join.
"Awe baby, I know you are new to sucking cocks, so for this first one I'll show you how to suck him off, and you can just kiss his cum out of my mouth after."
She sucks his cock until he fills her mouth with cum, then she invites you to kiss her.

Related Categories: SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION , CHASTITY , MAKE ME BI , BIG TITS , LEOTARD FETISH
Keywords: pepper hart , big dick , small penis humiliation , suck cocks for me , permanent chastity , chastity , big tits , leotard fishnets , leotard , slut wife , cuckolding , cuck , sissy training , cum eating , eat his cum

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Apr 28, 2020 5:09 pm
Goddess Dava and Your Tongue - Dava Foxx

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: SUBBY HUBBY - 2017-12-04 - Goddess Dava and Your Tongue - Dava Foxx - sh s840 minimovie davafoxx
Size: 2.79 GB
Video: avc1, 00:32:50, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
You Know what time it is, take Dava Foxx's shoes off and put that tongue to work! Goddess Dava wants to be able to see her reflection when you're done! While you're busy licking between her toes, She will be deciding what to dress you in to watch her use her fucktoy later. Make sure to stretch that tongue out even more because she is going to give you both her feet to lick at the same time since you love to suck on her toes like a good little sissy slut! "Whats your name again?" Dava is Moaning while slamming her new subby's chindo strapped face into her pussy. He had hesitated when she presented it to him, but she quickly let him know who is boss! Now here he is on his knees learning how to Please his Goddess. Grabbing handfuls of his hair and shoving his head in and out, She cums around the toy. Goddes Dava Foxx is loving savagely putting her subby in training to good use! Dava Foxx is Training her subby and She knows he is ready to explode. You want to spill your filth subby slut? Then put on this blindfold. She has her other cucky stroke his dicklet and lets her pathetic new subby slut think he is being stroked by her the whole time. When she is finally ready to take the degradation further she has him spill his disgusting goop all over her cucky. Only then does she reveal that he was **** into a bisexual milking and enjoyed every second of her cucky husband's hands on his slutstick! Goddess Dava Foxx permits you to stroke your pathetic slut stick. Since it barely sticks out she doesn't want it near her, but she'll allow you to watch her touch her divine body. She loves watching you getting worked up while she teaches you how to touch your tiny pencil dicklet. It's so amusing to her, you drooling all over the place while grabbing you filthy sissy clitty while She tells you what to do. Get ready to eat up your own filth when your Goddess counts you down! Dava Foxx

Tags: Foot Worship, **** bi, Full Movies, Masturbation Instruction

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Apr 29, 2020 12:03 pm
Cock Obedience - Hannah Hartman

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: FE - 2014-11-26 - Cock Obedience - Hannah Hartman
Size: 189.23 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:25, 4429 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Description:
Hannah knows just how to indulge your horny dick craving, just stare at her tight fit body and you will be stroking to her commands. If you wish to be part of her stable you must learn to surrender orgasm control to her. Spit in your hand and prove yourself worthy of stroke training.

Category: FEMDOM POV
Related Categories: MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION , FEMALE DOMINATION , MASTURBATION ENCOURAGEMENT , JOI
Keywords: hannah hartman , hannah heartman , cock obediance

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Apr 30, 2020 8:16 am
Shay Evans Trains Her Man Part 2 - Pussy Tease - Shay Evans
Shay Evans Trains Her Man Part 2: Pussy Tease

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: SUBBY HUBBY - 2017-12-06 - Shay Evans Trains Her Man Part 2 - Pussy Tease - Shay Evans - sh s1232 2-6 shayevans pussytease
Size: 473.41 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:29, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Shay Evans is happy with the progress of her husband but she still wants him to learn his true place as her bitch, always underneath her at the bottom where he belongs. Shay knows her husband hasn't had her pussy in soooo long. She decides she is going to have her bitch watch as she plays with her pussy in front of him with a glass dildo. He must see how that bigger, thicker, better dildo pleases her more than he does. This is almost how her lover does it.

Category: TEASE & DENIAL
Related Categories: GLASS DILDOS , FEMALE DOMINATION , HUMILIATION , SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING , FEMDOM
Keywords: subby hubby , shay evans , pussy tease , dildos , femdom , female domination , humiliation

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Apr 30, 2020 9:02 pm
P!SS Cocktail - Dakota Skye, Heather Vahn

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: FE - 2014-12-02 - P!SS Cocktail - Dakota Skye, Heather Vahn
Size: 193.24 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:50, 4189 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Description:
Thats right toilet boy, you have going to have to serve as a urinal for me and all my friends. I am going to keep you lying in the bathtub as a permanent p!ss trough. Open wide and gulp down our golden nectar!

Category: FEMDOM POV
Related Categories: PEE , TOILET SLAVERY
Keywords: dakota skye , heather vahn

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 01, 2020 6:20 am
Lick up my golden nectar

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MT - 2008-11-15 - Lick up my golden nectar
Size: 149.39 MB
Video: WVC1, 00:02:54, 5000 Kbps, 1280x720, 60.000 fps
Audio: 163, 2081 Kbps, 96 Khz

Description:
You've been spoiled will all my POV toilet clips. Buy this one to prove how much you love my golden nectar. As my toilet, instead of being directly below me under my toilet with mouth open wide to receive and swallow every drop...you'll watch, painfully close and then be ordered to lick it up off the bathtub. If you buy this clip I'll release another POV toilet clip. Show me how much you need it!

Category: HUMILIATION
Keywords: handjobs hj cbt cock ball torture cumeating cuck cuckold cuckolding foot feet ass assworship tease denial toilet humiliation domination femdom femmedomme femdomme domina mistress mistresst dominatrix piss pissing slut slave bdsm sm submission kink fetish water watersports bitch princess dancing pussy pussyworship goddess loser

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 01, 2020 7:20 am
Sweaty Toilet POV

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MT - 2008-11-16 - Sweaty Toilet POV
Size: 133.31 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:03:53, 4840 Kbps, 1280x720, 23.976 fps
Audio: 161, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Okay you little toilet sluts you've earned it. It looks like a lot of you have been jerking off to 'Mouth Spreader 1'. Keep an eye open for 'Mouth Spreader 2' and future 'Head Harness Funnel' clips. Enjoy this POV toilet clip taken after my work out. You might even get a few drops of salty sweat as a bonus to your usual feeding.

Category: POV

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 01, 2020 12:21 pm
Trained By a Domme Part 5 - Cuckold Training - Nicolette Love, Raquel Roper
Trained By a Domme Part 5: Cuckold Training

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: SUBBY HUBBY - 2017-12-06 - Trained By a Domme Part 5 - Cuckold Training - Nicolette Love, Raquel Roper - sh s1229 5-6 raquelroper nicolettelove cuckold
Size: 562.42 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:32, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

Description:
The final phase in Nicolette's husband training would make him a full cuckold by **** him to watch his wife get fucked by another man. Mistress Raquel forces him right in front of the action, merely several inches away from the big throbbing cock that is balls deep in his moaning, happy wife. The cuck must endure this torment as his wife is pleasured. As the bull cums, they drain the huge load into his mouth.

Related Categories: MAKE ME BI , FEMDOM , HUMILIATION , BDSM , FEMDOM SEX
Keywords: subby hubby , nicolette love , raquel roper , humiliation , femdom , female domination , cuckolding , bi , cum eating

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 01, 2020 1:23 pm
Shay Evans Trains Her Man Part 3 - Body Worship - Shay Evans
Shay Evans Trains Her Man Part 3: Body Worship

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: SUBBY HUBBY - 2017-12-07 - Shay Evans Trains Her Man Part 3 - Body Worship - Shay Evans - sh s1232 3-6 shayevans bodyworship
Size: 436.91 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:02, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

Description:
Shay Evans is showering while her pathetic small cocked cuckold is kneeling beside the shower in his sissy outfit waiting to dry his Goddess wife off. He stares at the water droplets falling down his wife's gorgeous body which he cannot have any longer. The pathetic cuck husband must dry her off and then he is ordered to lick her armpits. He worships her armpits like the bitch he is, tasting her sweat. Thats all she will let him worship right now. Now he is put in a humiliator gag and **** to scrub the toilet. Her lover will be over again soon.

Category: TEASE & DENIAL
Related Categories: CUCKOLDING , FEMALE DOMINATION , HUMILIATION , SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING , FEMDOM
Keywords: subby hubby , shay evans , cuck , body worship , humiliation , femdom , gag , sph

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 01, 2020 7:27 pm
Alexis and Meana - Eating Cum from Condom (Part 1)

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: BP2 - Alexis and Meana - Eating Cum from Condom (Part 1) (720 HD)
Format: mkv
Size: 445.85 MB
Video: V_MPEG4/ISO/AVC, 00:10:41, 5599 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: A_VORBIS, 112 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
720 HD: Alexis takes Danni to his chastity doctor. Danni has been complaining to Alexis about his chastity tube. Danni has also been refusing to eat cum out of Alexis pussy. This is unacceptable! Chastity Doctor Meana tells him, &Atilde;&cent;&acirc;‚&not;&Aring;“Goddess Alexis does not want your cock. You are a sissy. You are not a man. You are a sissy slut. You will eat her boyfriend's cum.&Atilde;&cent;&acirc;‚&not;&Acirc; The girls decide to empty condoms into his mouth. This is a hard limit for Danni. He refuses to open. The girls rip open his mouth and try to pour it down. The girls talk nice to Danni and he begins to open his mouth. Alexis gets a big glob of cum into his mouth. Danni gags and spits it back out. Meana wants to brutalize him for being insolent. Danni begins to choke and spits it out. Danni is being **** to eat cum. But he refuses to submit fully to being a cum dumpster. The doctor recommends seasonal releases for his chastity. They decide to mesmerize him to become a cum dumpster. (10:41 long)

Clip contains: Alexis, Meana, cum eating, condom, chastity, chastity doctor, cuck refusing to east cum filled condoms, femdom, and extreme humiliation and dehumanization

Category: FEMDOM
Related Categories: CHASTITY

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 01, 2020 8:29 pm
Alexis and Meana - Eating Cum from Condom (Part 2)

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: BP2 - Alexis and Meana - Eating Cum from Condom (Part 2) (720 HD)
Format: mkv
Size: 198.69 MB
Video: V_MPEG4/ISO/AVC, 00:05:37, 4733 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: A_VORBIS, 112 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
720 HD: Mistress Meana begins to mesmerize Danni. Danni is now very susceptible to verbal suggestions. Mistress Mean begins to plant suggestions into his head that he loves cum from Goddess Alexis. She gives him a trigger word of &Atilde;&cent;&acirc;‚&not;&Euml;œpink'. When Danni hears that word &Atilde;&cent;&acirc;‚&not;&Euml;œpink' he now opens his mouth for girls to dump their boyfriends condoms into. Alexis then empties the rest of her boyfriend's condoms into his mouth. Alexis is so happy. Danni just opens his mouth and she can put condom load after condom load into his mouth without out any fuss. Meana watches as Alexis wrings out condoms into his mouth. In this state, Danni is unable to resist. Mean has mesmerized him into being a cum dumpster. Danni gets his chastity tube tightened and they schedule another chastity checkup in 6 months. (10:41 long)

Clip contains: Alexis, Meana, cum eating, condom, chastity, chastity doctor, cuck refusing to east cum filled condoms, femdom, and extreme humiliation and dehumanization, mesmerized, trigger words

Category: MESMERIZE

Download: