screenshot

General:
Name: FE - 2014-12-06 - Weak for me - Juelz Ventura
Format: mp4
Size: 203.23 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:49, 4424 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 256 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Staring at my sexy round perfect ass makes that cock swell with to an erect boner in no time. I want to see how weak you are for me, you can't resist tugging on that cock while you are looking at me. With my bright red lips I will encourage you to loose all control and turn into the mindless cock jerking puppet I desire.

Category: FEMDOM POV
Related Categories: MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION
Keywords: juelz ventura

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: May 02, 2020 12:28 pm
Gimp Night Part 1

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MT - 2008-11-19 - Gimp Night Part 1
Size: 284.04 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:34, 3950 Kbps, 1280x720, 23.976 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
This is the first clip in a 6 part series showing a typical night with my entertaining gimp who I keep in my closet. My lover films this humiliating scene where the gimp licks my dirty armpits, smells my filthy socks and licks the sock lint off of my feet as we laugh at him. He then does the dishes while I'm in the shower playing with my lovers huge cock and whispering to you what else I have planned for the night. Humiliation, small penis humiliation, cuckolding, armpit and foot worship and domestic servitude all play a part in this action packed clip. NEW YORK CITY Dec 5-9! Email to book time:

Category: HUMILIATION
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: handjobs hj cbt cock ball torture cumeating cuck cuckold cuckolding foot feet ass assworship tease denial toilet humiliation domination femdom femmedomme femdomme domina mistress mistresst dominatrix piss pissing slut slave bdsm sm submission kink fetish water watersports bitch princess dancing pussy pussyworship goddess loser

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 02, 2020 1:37 pm
Mattress Husband Part 1

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MT - 2008-11-20 - Mattress Husband Part 1
Format: wmv
Size: 368.49 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:10:23, 4840 Kbps, 1280x720, 23.976 fps
Audio: 161, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
This is the much anticipated and begged for new 'Mattress Cuckold' clip. In part 1 my cuck husband in chastity is tied to the bed while I go out with my lover. We return and fuck on his face doggy style after he prepares my pussy for that big cock. Denim and nude facestting, humiliation, cuckolding, chastity, small penis humiliation and unique camera angles.

Category: CUCKOLDING
Keywords: handjobs hj cbt cock ball torture cumeating cuck cuckold cuckolding foot feet ass assworship tease denial toilet humiliation domination femdom femmedomme femdomme domina mistress mistresst dominatrix piss pissing slut slave bdsm sm submission kink fetish water watersports bitch princess dancing pussy pussyworship goddess loser

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 02, 2020 2:45 pm
Gimp Night Part 2

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MT - 2008-11-21 - Gimp Night Part 2
Size: 137.41 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:38, 3941 Kbps, 1280x720, 23.976 fps

Description:
It's gimp's feeding time! Open wide and receive what I give you: partially chewed up food directly from my mouth. Extreme spitting and humiliation. Hear my lover and I laughing at him. Gross.

Category: SPITTING

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 02, 2020 7:49 pm
Shay Evans Trains Her Man Part 5 - Full Fledged Cuckold - Shay Evans
Shay Evans Trains Her Man Part 5: Cuckold

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: SUBBY HUBBY - 2017-12-11 - Shay Evans Trains Her Man Part 5 - Full Fledged Cuckold - Shay Evans - sh s1232 5-6 shayevans cuckolding
Size: 638.78 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:29, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Shay Evans pathetic cuckold husband has now been **** to suffer all kinds of humiliation. It's time for this bitch to be taught how a real man fucks!

Related Categories: FEMDOM SEX , HUMILIATION , FEMDOM
Keywords: subby hubby , shay evans , cuck , humiliation , femdom , fucking

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 03, 2020 9:01 am
Alexis Cameron and Chichi - Beat up and Trample Danni (Part 1)

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: BP2 - Alexis Cameron and Chichi - Beat up and Trample Danni (Part 1) (720 HD)
Size: 496.3 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:52, 6053 Kbps, 1280x720, 23.976 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 320 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
720 HD: Danni's had an exhausting Fet Con. He's trying to take a quick nap on the floor of the hotel while the girls are away. Alexis, Cameron and Chichi come back into their room to find Danni resting. They've just been out by the pool. They're covered in oil and sweat. The girls wake danni from his nap. What kind of loser rests during a party? Danni is only half awake as the girls pull him to his feet. They inform danni that Chichi dropped the key to his chastity to the bottom of the pool. Alexis throws danni to the floor. Cameron sits on danni's face so he can breathe in her ass sweat. Alexis taunts danni. She tells him it's almost dinner time. She's going to fuck some hot guys by the pool and bring danni condoms full of their milk for dinner. All three girls hold danni down by sitting on him. Cameron smothers danni until he almost . But the girls aren't done. They surround danni. All three spit in his mouth. Alexis positions danni on his knees. Danni is **** to smell their asses. Alexis makes danni lick her asshole. Danni can taste the nut of the guy that Alexis fucked earlier. Chichi has something for danni to clean, too. She wants danni to lick the pool dirt off her new heels. The girls spit into danni's mouth and on the soles of the shoes. Danni's tongue is black. He still has to lick Alexis' shoes, too. Danni is disgusted with himself. His mouth is full of filth. The girls make him swallow all the dirt. “What girl would ever want you?” They ask. Danni looks like he's going to cry. They make danni say, “I'm a loser virgin.” Alexis teases the poor virgin by leaving him with a red lipstick smooch on his cheek. (10:52 long)

Clip contains: Alexis, Cameron, Chichi, face sitting, ass smother, slave held down and ****, chastity, key to chastity lost, discussion of eating milk from stranger's condoms, moderate spitting, shoe worship, **** to lick hotel carpet, slave's tongue blackened with filth, deep emotional sadism, teasing a virgin, Doms in bikinis,

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 03, 2020 5:27 pm
Deeper into Submission - Training - Kendra James
Deeper into Submission: Hypnotica

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: FE - 2014-12-10 - Deeper into Submission - Training - Kendra James
Size: 448.81 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:06, 4720 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Description:
You have been curious about femdom, but you cannot seem to bring yourself to trying it. I am going to take you deep into a mesmerized trance state where your mind will be vulnerable to my suggestion. In this state I will be about to help you push past any doubts you may have so that you may learn your rightful place in this world,as a submissive slave.

Category: GODDESS WORSHIP
Related Categories: MESMERIZE , FEMDOM POV
Keywords: kendra james

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 03, 2020 6:27 pm
Mattress Husband Part 2

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MT - 2008-11-22 - Mattress Husband Part 2
Format: wmv
Size: 297.36 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:08:26, 4840 Kbps, 1280x720, 23.976 fps
Audio: 161, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
The messy conclusion to Mattress Husband Part 1. This clip contains more fucking on the cuckolds face, more great angles and then an incredible scene with lots of sexy verbals and an unbelievably huge cum shot facial on the cuck. He then sucks the cum off of my fingers while we laugh at him. Remember, he's still in chastity and tied to the bed. Hot.

Category: MALE CUM SWALLOWERS

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 04, 2020 9:27 am
Brianna Punishes Her Cuck 5 - Fucking - Goddess Brianna
Brianna Punishes Her Cuck 5: Fucking

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: SUBBY HUBBY - 2017-12-18 - Brianna Punishes Her Cuck 5 - Fucking - Goddess Brianna - sh s1233 5-6 brianna cuckolding
Size: 552.52 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:23, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

Description:
Goddess Brianna fucks her stud good and hard and deep, filled with a real man. Her cuck is close by as she makes him watch. He could never fuck her like this. He sees her getting fucked by the better man and how she moans. He could never make her moan like that, cum like that. No way. The cuck is made to lick up her stud's mess which is all over her gorgeous breasts. That is all he is good for, cleaning up.

Category: FEMDOM SEX
Related Categories: FUCKING , FEMDOM , CUCKOLDING , FEMALE DOMINATION , SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING
Keywords: subby hubby , goddess brianna , female domination , femdom , slave , cuck , femdom sex

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 04, 2020 4:39 pm
Amadahy - Cuck Jerks Himself off into his own Mouth

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: BP2 - Amadahy - Cuck Jerks Himself off into his own Mouth (720 HD)
Size: 288.23 MB
Video: mp4v-20, 00:04:02, 9792 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 186 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
720 HD: What will a brain human ATM that has been locked up in chastity for 5 weeks do to orgasm. Amadahy makes the cuck throw his legs over his head and he jerks off into his own mouth. Amadahy lets him have it with verbal insults as he degrades himself for the amusement of his Princess. (4:02 long)

Clip contains: Amadahy, JOI, **** cum eating, extreme humiliation, cuckold, financial domination, and emotional sadism.

Category: CUM EATING INSTRUCTION

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 05, 2020 8:17 am
Amazon Bully Super Wedgie - Saharra Huxley

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: FE - 2014-12-13 - Amazon Bully Super Wedgie - Saharra Huxley
Size: 385.47 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:04, 4411 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Description:
Amazon Goddess Saharra Huxley turns grown men into weak little toys for her amusement. Nothing gets her more excited then picking up a slave just by his balls as he screams in pain and fear of them being ripped right off.

Category: LIFT & CARRY
Related Categories: MUSCLE DOMINATION , WEDGIES , FEMALE DOMINATION , AMAZONS
Keywords: saharra huxley

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 05, 2020 10:20 am
Princess and Uncle Mini Dick

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MT - 2008-11-28 - Princess and Uncle Mini Dick
Size: 228.9 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:41, 3964 Kbps, 1280x720, 23.976 fps

Description:
Princess has her dirty uncle just where he belongs (and exactly where YOU wish you were!) in chastity and with a humiliating chin dildo on. His pathetic mini dick could never please anyone so she improvises. Lots of very taboo verbals. If you like bratty, bossy, naughty school girls, you'll love this.

Category: OLDER MEN / YOUNGER WOMEN

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 05, 2020 3:49 pm
Goddess Brianna Minimovie - Goddess Brianna
Brianna Punishes Her Cuck: ENTIRE MOVIE

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: SUBBY HUBBY - 2017-12-25 - Goddess Brianna Minimovie - Goddess Brianna - sh s1233 minimovie brianna
Size: 3.09 GB
Video: avc1, 00:36:26, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

Description:
Goddess Brianna punishes her cuck by picking up a better man at the eatery. After inviting him to her hotel room, she gets very sexual with the stud while her cuck is **** to watch in agony. Featuring: foot worship, foot job, small penis humiliation, bisexual handjobs, fucking in front of the cuckold, strap-on and spanking.

Get all 6 parts for 1 low price!

Related Categories: STRAP-ON , FOOT WORSHIP , FEMDOM SEX , SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING , SPANKING F/M
Keywords: subby hubby , goddess brianna , strap-on , pegging , slave , training , bdsm , cuckold , humiliation

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 05, 2020 6:00 pm
Esmi Lee & Jamie Valentine Cuck - Esmi Lee, Jamie Valentine

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: SUBBY HUBBY - 2017-12-29 - Esmi Lee & Jamie Valentine Cuck - Esmi Lee, Jamie Valentine - sh s392 step mom minimovie full length
Size: 2.44 GB
Video: avc1, 00:28:48, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Full Movie Esmi Lee, Jamie Valentine

Tags: Adult Breast Feeding, Adult Nursing, Crossdressing, Feet, Foot Worship, Full Movies, Pussy Worship, Spanking, Strapon

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 06, 2020 6:18 am
Amadahy - Face Slap Re-Wire into Ass Licking Addict

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: BP2 - Amadahy - Face Slap Re-Wire into Ass Licking Addict (720 HD)
Size: 444.6 MB
Video: avc1, 00:14:22, 3995 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 319 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
720 HD: Amadahy loves re wiring male brains. She knows they love her ass and so she can use that to get them to accept other things. In this video she is teaching a slave to be slapping dummy for her and her friends at the next bikini pool party. She viciously slaps the old idols face and then allows it to lick her amazing ass. The chastity tube keeps him in his place. The ass worship then trains him to accept the slaps. It loves her ass so the licking re wires his brain into liking face slaps. Soon Amadahy can just slap his face as hard and as long as she can stand the trauma. The slaps are vicious in this clip. The slave had a very large black eye and was humbled by being slapped by a 19 year old wearing a bikini and heel. Amadahy is a sadist and loves using inferior losers as play toys. Her sadism really comes out in her facial expressions as she delivers the blows to its skull.

This clip also has a highlight video at the end of an amazing ball busting movie!

Clip contains: vicious face slapping, ass worship, ass licking, chastity teasing, brain re wire of older male by younger female, turning a man into a slapping dummy for parties. .

Category: FACE SLAPPING

Download: