screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Tied and Trampled
Format: wmv
Size: 688.02 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:30:07, 3000 Kbps, 720x576, N/A
Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

I have got some gorgeous new high heels, and what better way to break them in than by trampling a tightly bound foot slave all over with them?! Jerome is tied spread eagled on the dungeon floor to prevent any kind of resistance so that I can have lots of fun squashing him underneath my lethal-looking heels. Once I'm satisfied that he has been well peppered with heel marks I take off my shoes for some serious barefoot trampling - including lots of jumping, fullweight head standing and genital trampling! Poor Jerome - it's a wonder he wasn't totally flat by the end of this video! (Duration 30m08s)

Published Sunday 15th of November 2015

Keywords: lingerie, nikki, trampling, pvc & fetish, dungeon, barefoot.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 688.02 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jul 08, 2023 2:09 pm
Mashing Man Parts

Starring: Berry Shortcake

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Mashing Man Parts
Format: mp4
Size: 688.13 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:53, 7878 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Berry takes another opportunity to work over her pet and carpet. He lays so willingly at her feet she can't help but use him for her own pleasures. She loves the feeling of his most delicate parts as they slowly squish beneath her weight. She loves feeling his manhood as it throbs under her size 10's as she doesn't step off. She enjoys the feeling of his balls as they compress under her. She loves... mashing man parts...

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: CBT, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, BALL STOMPING.
Keywords: ball trample, cock trample, cbt trample, trample, ball stomping, stomping, cock crush, balls underfoot, ball smashing, ball squishing, cock stomping, cockblock, berry shortcake, testicle trample, smashing.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 688.13 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 08, 2023 6:18 pm
High School Loser

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_High School Loser
Size: 1.37 GB
Video: avc1, 00:16:01, 11999 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

High School Loser

"O-M-G.like, WTF did you DO to this.BOY, Raven??"
Raven and Breanna are SUPER hot college girls who only date big, stud college jocks. Raven comes walking into school one day with some "high school boy" literally on a LEASH! And he is CRAWLING behind her like a little puppee-dawgg! Breanna can't believe it. Raven explains to her how this "weak, pathetic little high school dork" is SOOO completely obsessed with her that he will literally do ANYTHING for her! So she is putting him to the test to see JUST how pathetic he will be and how much she can abuse him!
Raven goes on to explain to Breanna how she makes this little high school boy do all her homework for her and he has to give Raven ALL of his allowance and lunch money he gets from his parents, and she has just been abusing the SH*TT out of him! BUT HE JUST KEEPS TAKING IT! It is like no matter WHAT raven does to him, he is SO obsessed, he will do it!
So Breanna TOTALLY wants to try it out! They both start smacking him right across the face, mocking him, SPITTING on him, and laughing in his face for being so SCRAWNY and WEAK. Then they test him further by making him eat food off the FLOOR that they have STEPPED on, and even kissing and licking their FEET- ewww.gross! but he does EVERYTHING!
Pretty soon Breanna is asking Raven how she got this one and commenting that SHE wants to get her OWN "high school loser" to use to do her homework and take all his money!

Girls:
Goddess Raven

Category: HUMILIATION
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, BRAT GIRLS, SCHOOL UNIFORM, FINANCIAL DOMINATION.
Keywords: princess briana.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.37 GB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 09, 2023 6:30 am
PANTYHOSE ADMIRATION feat Astrodomina

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ASTRODOMINA_PANTYHOSE ADMIRATION feat Astrodomina
Size: 117.63 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:13, 1548 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 227 Kbps, 44 Khz

I know, I have amazing legs. And they look even better when I cover them in a sexy pair of pantyhose!

Do you know why Sydney likes wearing pantyhose? Well, mainly because how it feels. Silky, soft, shiny. Do you know why you love watching her wear pantyhose? And why you love it when Sydney teases you with them? Because the look of it, and the feel of it, makes your cock so hard. You just can't get enough of it. It makes you want to get close to Sydney and grab on to her legs.

She makes you stare and sniff and worship from afar, knowing you're just jerking to her like a little zombie. This is the time of your day you look forward to the most, jerking away to your Goddess! Make sure you follow all her commands, and really what choice do you have? She knows her pantyhosed legs have complete control over your mind and your cock, and she demands appreciation strokes!

Feel lucky little jerk junky, it's not every day you get to see such a perfect sheer display, so sometimes you just have to stop, spend, and appreciate the little things in life, like a gorgeous woman wearing sexy pantyhose. And no one wears them better than Sydney!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Category: PANTYHOSE DOMINATION
Related Categories: PANTYHOSE / STOCKINGS, FOOT DOMINATION, FEMDOM POV, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, LEGS.
Keywords: asian goddess, asian princess, asian dominatrix, astrodomina, foot fetish, pantyhose, hose, nylons, legs, soles, toes, humiliation, joi, jerk off instruction, femdom pov.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 117.63 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 10, 2023 7:28 am
Maya's Cock Balls Trample

Starring: Miss Maya

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Maya's Cock Balls Trample
Size: 794.33 MB
Video: avc1, 00:13:35, 7959 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Maya is a mature woman with powerful 8 size feet. She is a dominant lady and love cock and balls trampling. In this video, Maya tramples Oscar's cock and balls and let him cum under her feet. She uses her toes to make him cum.

Maya is 45 years old gorgeous woman with 5 (35 EU) size perfectly shaped petite feet and soles. She is 5'6" (165 cm) sexy woman (68 KG). She is a sexy lady with high arches and perfect mature feet & wrinkled soles.

Related Categories: CBT, BALL STOMPING, STOMPING, JUMPING, BALLBUSTING.
Keywords: cock trample, cock trampling, ball somping, ballbusting, cock and balls trampling, ball trample, ball jumping, jumping on balls, trampling, trampling balls, cock crush, cock and balls crush, bare heel crush, ball stomping, stomping.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 794.33 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 10, 2023 12:25 pm
Follow Up Visit

Starring: Goddess Tara

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Follow Up Visit
Size: 42.38 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:16, 1048 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Tara is your incredibly sexy therapist who is trying to bring you out of your shell to help you overcome your shyness with women. During todayΓÇÖs session, she wants to try a role playing exercise so that she can properly see how you interact with women in hopes of helping you be more confident and more successful with meeting ladies. You are going to pretend sheΓÇÖs a woman youΓÇÖre trying to meet. She then decides to kick it up a notch and make things more intimate. First she kicks off her sexy high heels and shows you her feet before having you show her your cock as she rubs her pussy. Follow her jerk off instructions and enjoy her beautiful bare feet as you do so.

Category: FOOT DOMINATION
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT WORSHIP, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, FEMALE DOMINATION, POV FOOT WORSHIP.
Keywords: tara holiday, joi.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 42.38 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 10, 2023 1:27 pm
Clean Start of the Day

Starring: Goddess Dava

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Clean Start of the Day
Size: 57.34 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:37, 1136 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps

Goddess Dava is looking incredibly sexy, wearing nothing but a red lace thong with her big, beautiful breasts exposed as she sits upon her slaveΓÇÖs face, applying her makeup, wiggling her perfect bottom over his nose and cheeks while he perches beneath her on his knees where he belongs. Once she decides that her makeup is complete, it is time for a thorough foot cleaning. She makes her slave start by kissing each foot, then has him start the cleaning process. Watch as he runs his tongue along her beautiful bare soles and over her wrinkly arches before sucking on each of her toes and slipping his tongue between them before she shoves her whole foot in his mouth.

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT FETISH, FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING.
Keywords: dava fox.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 57.34 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 10, 2023 2:26 pm
Mrs Smith

Starring: Goddess Brianna

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Mrs Smith
Size: 76.94 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:10, 1098 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps

Goddess Brianna just got home from the gym and her cougar instincts are kicking in when she wanders into the guest bedroom and finds her boyΓÇÖs friend in there, wearing nothing but his underwear. She climbs into bed with him, being as seductive as ever, before peeling off her sweaty gym shoes to make herself a bit more comfortable. When she starts rubbing on his cock and offers the college boy a foot job, he can hardly say no. Watch as the beautiful goddess runs her toes teasingly along his cock before hugging his shaft between her wrinkly arches, sliding her feet up and down his cock. See her foot milk him, making him cum all over her pretty feet.

Category: FOOTJOBS
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, FOOTJOBS, FOOT FETISH, FOOT WORSHIP, TOEJOBS.
Keywords: goddess brianna.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 76.94 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 10, 2023 3:29 pm
Quality Time

Starring: Amber Mae

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFJBS_Quality Time
Size: 199.37 MB
Video: avc1, 00:17:51, 1489 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Amber Mae's step-mother is away, so she has been encouraged to spend some quality time with her stepfather. Her stepdad seems very eager, so she goes along with the idea. It soon becomes apparent that the old guy has somewhat different activities in mind for them to do together. Amber notices that every picture of her includes her feet. Amber thinks it's kind of weird, but she doesn't really mind. Her stepfather really gets into it and cannot take those petite pale feet away from his nose and mouth. When he does finally lower them to his lap, Amber Mae understands what he needs and is ready to take on the task. She wraps her curvy little high arched feet around this huge cock and gets to work like she's been doing this her entire life. Amber milks her stepdad dry and the duo make plans to hang out more often.

Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP, TOE SUCKING, TABOO, FOOT PLAY, FOOT FETISH.
Keywords: amber mae, foot tease, foot job, sexy feet, barefoot, sole sniffing, bare feet, soles, footjob, savory soles, pov feet, tiny feet, small feet, toe sucking, sole licking.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 199.37 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 10, 2023 4:32 pm
Ad Agency Model

Starring: Claire Black

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFJBS_Ad Agency Model
Size: 492.7 MB
Video: avc1, 00:13:51, 4899 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

Tom is supposed to be dropping off the monthly rent check, but when he sees Claire Black walking across the parking lot he can't take his eyes off her. He quickly formulates a winning plan to introduce himself as a talent agent who has a big opportunity that Claire would be perfect for. Tom sells it to the gullible and Claire accompanies him back to his apartment to take a few photos for her new portfolio. She doesn't really understand all the attention on her feet, but she'd love to land a huge modeling contract so she goes along. Claire finally begins to get suspicious when Tom slides his cock between her feet and starts sole fucking her. This spurs Claire to inquire what kind of ad campaign this alleged shoot will be for. Tom reminds her to be professional and focus on the camera, while he stands behind her and works his cock furiously on her arches. When he finally blows his load all over her feet, Tom quickly whips out his cell phone and calls a buddy to come over. Claire isn't really sure what's going on, but her failure to protest works well with Tom's plan. He's going to invite several more of his "talent agent" buddies to stop by and meet this new star he's discovered.

Category: FOOT FETISH
Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP, TOE SUCKING, AUDITIONS, SOLE LICKING, FOOTJOBS.
Keywords: claire black, foot fucking, foot job, mistress claire, barefoot, sole sniffing, bare feet, soles, footjob, savory soles, pov feet, latina feet, sexy feet, toe sucking, sole licking.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 492.7 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 10, 2023 5:33 pm
Negotiations with School Director

Starring: Mia Martinez

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFJBS_Negotiations with School Director
Size: 430 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:58, 4560 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

Mia Martinez has scheduled a meeting with the school director to discuss her younger step-sister's expulsion. Mia is frustrated and she really wants to help her step-sister any way possible. The director recognizes her predicament and gets right to the point: he will take Mia's feet in exchange for her step-sister's future. Mia Martinez follows his instructions to and removes her shoes and gets down on her knees. The director has this cutie right where he wants her. The big guy pulls it out and tells Mia to stroke it. Once he is nice and hard, he puts it between her fabulous feet and goes to town until he blows a load on her sexy soles. This guy has got his rocks off, but he isn't done humiliating this girl. He gets on the phone and calls a friend to come over and enjoy the subdued but willing Mia Martinez as well.

Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP, HANDJOBS, SOLES, FOOT FETISH, SOLE FUCKING.
Keywords: mia martinez, foot tease, latina feet, sexy feet, barefoot, foot fucking, bare feet, latina, footjob, savory soles, pov feet, sexy soles, hot feet, toe sucking, smooth soles.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 430 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 11, 2023 5:50 am
He's Down There Somewhere

Starring: Jessie Parker

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MAS_He's Down There Somewhere
Size: 221.4 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:07, 7350 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 157 Kbps, 48 Khz

Yeah, there's a slave down there on the floor somewhere. But Jessie doesn't really care because she is on the computer surfing the web. He just has to keep adoring her by worshipping her feet while she goes about her business, so he shouldn't expect any attention from her right now. He just needs to kiss, lick and suck female feet like a good slave.

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: foot worship.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 221.4 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 11, 2023 8:57 am
Look Up To Me

Starring:
WL1009

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Look Up To Me
Format: wmv
Size: 761.1 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:33:13, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, 59.940 fps
Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

My employee Jerome has been under-performing, so I summon him to my office to remind him who is boss. I offer him a simple choice - either he does everything I tell him, or I'm going to fire him! First, Jerome is humiliatingly made to lick my shiny shoes clean of every speck of dirt and dust they have picked up. Then I sit on his face and give him a nice long smothering, using him as a human office chair. To add to his humiliation and suffering even more I remove my sweaty shoes and get him to smell the insides, and then shove my sweaty toes in his face too! Then time for a bit of groin trampling just to make sure the message hits home - Jerome will look up to me from now on! (Duration 33m14s)

Published Sunday 15th of November 2015

Keywords: stockings, heels, smothering, face sitting, nikki, trampling, office, humiliating, foot worship.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 761.1 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 11, 2023 12:49 pm
BAREFOOT BALL SMASHING

Starring: Miss Luxmi

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: BAREFOOT BALL SMASHING
Size: 1.1 GB
Video: avc1, 00:19:14, 7977 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

I love feeling his balls under my bare feet. Often, I need to pulverize them by stomping them into submission. I start by having him sniff and kiss my soles to remember the scent that owns and controls him. I start slow to find my footing then do whatever I please... I march in place, stomp, and jump on them a lot and very hard! I love jumping on his balls. I feel like I can jump as hard as I want and they absorb the impact like a cushion. At one point, I use my sharp toe nails to dig and jab into his balls. I wanted to break him open and get my feet dirty with red stains. Maybe another night. I tippy toe all my weight on his balls, hop around carelessly and milk the cum out of him under my toes. good slave actually released a second time on demand.

Related Categories: CBT, BALL STOMPING, FOOTJOBS, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, BAREFOOT.
Keywords: cbt.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.1 GB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 13, 2023 4:00 pm
Husband on Lockdown

Starring: Goddess Kylie

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Husband on Lockdown
Size: 50.41 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:38, 987 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps

Goddess KylieΓÇÖs husband has been a bad boy and she has had him in lockdown for a week, keeping his cock locked up tight in a chastity device. HeΓÇÖs concerned about wearing his cock cage at work and suspects his boss may have noticed that heΓÇÖs wearing it. Being the kind goddess that she is, the beautiful brunette offers him the chance to earn his freedom, but only if he worships her lovely bare feet. Watch as he gets down on his knees on the floor and worships her feet as they deserve, sliding his tongue along her wrinkly arches and soles, slipping it between each one of her toes before sucking on them. But will it be enough to release him from chastity?

Category: FOOT DOMINATION
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, FEMALE DOMINATION, CHASTITY, FOOT HUMILIATION.
Keywords: kylie rogue.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 50.41 MB<<<