screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFJBS_Take My Feet and Make Them Wet - Full
Format: mp4
Size: 495.67 MB
Video: avc1, 00:14:38, 4658 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Come on over here and suck my toes. I love the way it feels. Mmmmm.just like that. My stepdad is the best at foot worship! Oh yeah, I love the way you dominate my feet, licking every inch of my sexy young soles. Oooh! That's right, lay that big cock on my warm soles, already wet with your saliva. Fuck my feet like that! It's so hot. You love me so much that even my cute little feet get you excited. Whoa! I can't believe that huge load. It feels so hot on the bottoms of my feet. Better clean this up before someone comes home and catches us.

Category: FOOTJOBS
Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP, LATINA, SOLES, SOLE LICKING.
Keywords: sofie reyez, foot tease, taboo, sexy feet, barefoot, foot loving, bare feet, petite feet, footjob, savory soles, sexy toes, sexy soles, foot job, cum on feet, smooth soles.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 495.67 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jul 17, 2023 7:47 am
First Time Footjob - Full

Starring: Nova Cane

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFJBS_First Time Footjob - Full
Size: 543.33 MB
Video: avc1, 00:14:23, 5204 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

The lovely, young Nova Cane is showing off the pedicure on her sexy size eights. Can you believe no one has ever taken those toes into their mouth? This fortunate fellow is going to shoe Miss Cane what foot worship is all about. Nova is clearly enjoying his oral attentions as her tiny moans and sexy whimpers of pleasure indicate. After giving her savory soles a thorough licking, he wants to show her the proper way to wrap those tender arches around a fat cock. Nova takes to it like a fish to water. She is so lucky to have her first foot loving experience with a dude that really knows what he's doing. The footjob training progresses to place her in the dominant position, strongly grasping that cock between her sexy feet and wanking away until she gets the splash of warm approval. She has not only experienced something wonderfully memorable, but more importantly Nova Cane has learned that she has yet another way to please a real man by using her sexy bare feet.

Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, FOOT PLAY, SOLES, BAREFOOT, CUMSHOTS.
Keywords: nova cane, sexy feet, bare feet, first footjob, soles, sexy soles, footjob, foot job, savory soles, footjob amateur, hot girl feet, wrinkled soles, cummy feet, cum on feet.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 543.33 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 17, 2023 8:50 am
Jade is Strok'n with Feet

Starring: Jade Jantzen

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFJBS_Jade is Strok'n with Feet
Size: 505.17 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:26, 8231 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Jade Jantzen looks as sexy as ever in her pretty pink bra and panty set. Watch as she takes a huge cock into her mouth, spitting on it to get it nice and wet before sucking the head of it, working her way up and down the shaft. After sucking him for awhile, she decides to get more comfortable, slipping off her bra to show off her perky tits as she slides her sexy bare feet into his lap. Watch as she hugs his cock in between her soft, wrinkled arches, working her soles up and down his shaft for a steamy foot job. Hear her soft moans as he sticks his hands in her panties, playing with her pussy while she foot milks him.

Category: BLOW JOBS
Related Categories: FOOTJOBS, FOOT PLAY, SOLES, BAREFOOT.
Keywords: jade jantzen, bare soles, barefoot goddess, sexy feet, barefoot, foot job, bare feet, skilled feet, cum on feet, savory soles, cumshot, latina feet, slender soles, cummy feet, blowjob.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 505.17 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 17, 2023 10:50 am
Empress Has The Best Feet, Part 2

Starring: Princess Jennifer

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MAS_Empress Has The Best Feet, Part 2
Size: 550.63 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:11, 9241 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 159 Kbps, 48 Khz

After suffering terribly under her high heels, the slave has finally earned the right to worship them. But only after he has begged Empress Jennifer for permission like a good slave, after all it's always a reward to adore her feet.

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP
Keywords: FOOT WORSHIP

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 550.63 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 20, 2023 6:31 am
Cheating Husband's Love is Now Mine

Starring: Goddess Kendra & Goddess Star

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Cheating Husband's Love is Now Mine
Size: 41.74 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:16, 1034 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Kendra, your gorgeous red headed wife, knows all about your affair with the blonde bombshell, Goddess Star and the two have joined forces, leaving you hanging in the dark. When you started cheating on your wife, I bet you didnΓÇÖt think that sheΓÇÖd find out, or that sheΓÇÖd steal your new mistress from you. Now that these lovely ladies have found each other, they certainly donΓÇÖt need you anymore because they can please one another. DonΓÇÖt worry, though, you arenΓÇÖt completely forgotten. You now have the task of worshiping their feet. Be thankful for that, because their beautiful feet are all youΓÇÖll be touching from now on. You will lick, sniff, and touch their feet, worshiping them as they deserve.

Category: FOOT FETISH
Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, POV FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT HUMILIATION.
Keywords: kendra james, star bound.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 41.74 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 20, 2023 7:36 am
Slave Begs for Bare Feet

Starring: Goddess Brianna

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Slave Begs for Bare Feet
Size: 258 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:39, 5033 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 384 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Brianna is looking exceptionally sexy in a corset, panties, and sexy high heel pumps with her obedient slave on his knees, wearing nothing but wrist and ankle cuffs, a slave collar, and his tightly locked chastity device. She knows he loves worshiping her sexy feet, but she wants to hear him beg for her perfect bare feet. Telling her he wants them simply wonΓÇÖt do, he must beg for her bare feet until she is satisfied. Watch as he begs for the chance to shower her gorgeous feet with the attention they deserve, see him tell her just how much he wants to suck on her toes and lick the bottoms of her feet. Will his begging suffice? Watch and see!

Category: FOOT SLAVE TRAINING
Related Categories: FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT WORSHIP, FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH.
Keywords: goddess brianna.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 258 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 20, 2023 8:39 am
Bound Foot Slut

Starring: Goddess Tara

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Bound Foot Slut
Size: 53.8 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:39, 908 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps

Goddess Tara is looking as sexy as ever, wearing nothing but an under bust corset, garter belt, thigh high stockings, high heel pumps, and no panties with her sexy pussy, ass, and big, beautiful breasts exposed. She has her naughty little foot slut gagged and bound, as he had been a very bad boy. Watch as she teases him by unhooking the straps of her garter belt and taking off her heels, holding them up to his nose so that he can smell the sweaty shoe. She then removes one of her stockings, d**** it over his face, making him sniff the fabric. She her rub her stocking covered foot all over his face. Once the stockings come off, she gives him a steamy foot job.

Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, FOOTJOBS.
Keywords: tara holiday.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 53.8 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 20, 2023 9:45 am
Decorating for the Holidays - Full

Starring: Sofie Reyez

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFJBS_Decorating for the Holidays - Full
Size: 202.26 MB
Video: avc1, 00:15:28, 1756 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps

Sofie Reyez is filled with youthful exuberance preparing for the big holiday. She's brought out boxes of Christmas decorations to put up around the house. Unfortunately her step-mother has to work late, so stepdad offers to help out. Sofie shows off her new pedicure and stepdad can't take his eyes and hands off her pretty little feet. A foot massage turns into toe sucking as these two become even closer than ever before. Blame it on the holiday spirit of giving if you want, but Sofie soon has her adorable feet wrapped around stepdad's hard cock. She rubs and tugs that boner with her long toes and wide soles. Stepdad loves this family time and shortly spurts a load onto the amazingly sexy feet of Sofie Reyez.

Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP, TABOO, TOE SUCKING, FOOTJOBS, SOLES.
Keywords: sofie reyez, foot tease, foot play, bare soles, soles, sexy feet, bare feet, foot job, savory soles, step step-daughter, family play, sexy soles, sole licking, foot licking.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 202.26 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 20, 2023 10:39 am
Hotel Foot Session

Starring: Rachel Rose

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFJBS_Hotel Foot Session
Size: 468.97 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:55, 7992 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 279 Kbps, 44 Khz

Rachel Rose is looking sexy as ever in her red satin bra and capris, lounging in a bed in a hotel room with her guy. Watch as she seductively rubs her gorgeous bare feet in his lap, teasing his cock through his jeans to get him nice and hard for her. Once his pants are down and his cock is out, she wastes no time putting her feet on his dick. Watch as she works her soles up and down his shaft, hugging his cock in between her soft, wrinkled arches, her French pedicured toes wiggling as she gives him a foot job. Will she foot milk him, stroking him with her feet until he cums all over them? Watch and see!

Category: TOEJOBS
Related Categories: FOOTJOBS, FOOT PLAY, SMALL FEET, FOOT FETISH, SOLE FUCKING.
Keywords: rachel rose, foot job, foot play, bare soles, soles, sexy feet, bare feet, footjob, savory soles, pov feet, feet pov, slender soles, cummy soles, cum on feet.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 468.97 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 20, 2023 11:43 am
Zoey's First Footjob

Starring: Zoey Valez

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFJBS_Zoey's First Footjob
Size: 600.24 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:07, 7991 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 288 Kbps, 44 Khz

Zoey Valez has adorable tiny feet and today she is going to give her first foot job ever! To get started, she is going to suck his cock, making sure it's nice and hard for her feet. Watch as she caresses her sexy bare feet as she works her mouth up and down his shaft. Admire her beautiful breasts, watching her touch them as she wraps her tiny feet around his big, thick dick. His cock looks so huge as she hugs it between her soft, wrinkly arches! Look at her pretty little red painted toes as they wiggle while she gives him a steamy foot job. Will this brunette beauty be able to make him cum, foot milking him on her first try? Watch to see!

Category: BLOW JOBS
Related Categories: FOOTJOBS, FOOT PLAY, SMALL FEET, CUMSHOTS, FOOT FETISH.
Keywords: zoey valez, foot job, foot play, bare soles, soles, sexy feet, bare feet, footjob, savory soles, pov feet, feet pov, cock sucking, blowjob, cum on feet.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 600.24 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 20, 2023 3:32 pm
Foot Slave 8354

Starring:
WL1016

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Foot Slave 8354
Format: wmv
Size: 761.6 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:33:20, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

My lowly foot slave number 8354 has been given the arduous task of cleaning my hundreds of pairs of worn shoes and boots. I come to check my shackled slave's progress and give him some instruction as to how to best clean the filth off my shoes with his tongue. The slave is then made to sniff and worship my sweaty feet, fresh from removing my thigh high leather boots. Finally the pathetic creature is given a caning to ensure he behaves himself in future. (Duration 33m20s)

Published Thursday 27th of May 2010

Keywords: foot worship, barefoot, heels, pvc & fetish, trampling, domestic, skirts and dresses, nikki.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 761.6 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 21, 2023 8:40 am
CUM UNDER MY FEET

Starring: Miss Luxmi

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CUM UNDER MY FEET
Size: 1.04 GB
Video: avc1, 00:18:06, 7988 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

It' time to drain balls under my bare feet. Up close from my foot slave's POV, I step all over him. His balls are never safe from being crushed and stomped under my heel. He can't help but stay hard as I crush his dick and poke his balls with my nails. He should be thankful to be under my bare soles despite me comfortably smashing his balls as I see fit. I like to make sure he feels pain and pleasure equally, so I play with his dick and keep his balls crushed and stomp them throughout. I finish him by putting my heel down on both of his battered balls and rub the cum out of him.

Related Categories: TRAMPLING, CBT, BALL STOMPING, MADE TO CUM, BAREFOOT.
Keywords: trampling.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.04 GB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 21, 2023 9:38 am
My Perfect Feet Make You Cum Every Time - Close Up

Starring: Kloe

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_My Perfect Feet Make You Cum Every Time - Close Up
Size: 595.78 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:14, 7923 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

A foot job you can't resist. My perfect feet march all over Ken's manhood working him up to handle my brutal stomps. Twisting and mushing up and down the shaft trapping the balls with so much pressure they look like they will pop out of his ballsack. Barefoot stomps to finish him, that you feel through your whole body was you feel like the balls will explode.I'm aiming to crush him but I guess stomping out his cum will do for this time.. It is true, my perfect feet will make you cum every time.

Category: CBT
Related Categories: TRAMPLING, BALL STOMPING, FEMALE DOMINATION, BALLBUSTING, FOOTJOBS.
Keywords: kloe, kloe and ken, the fetish couple, cock trample, ballbusting, trample, cbt, cock box, cockbox, cum shot, trampling, female domination, foot jobs, foot job, barefoot.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 595.78 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 22, 2023 6:02 pm
Licking Lady Lillith's Feet Clean

Starring: Lillith

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CSFEM_Licking Lady Lillith's Feet Clean
Format: wmv
Size: 90.77 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:03:46, 3288 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: WMA, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Licking Lady Lillith's Feet Clean
Lady Lillith expects her slaves to clean her feet several times a day with their tongue. She wants every speck of dirt removed and every bit of stinky sweat washed with his tongue.

She loves pushing her feet hard into his face and she loves foot gagging him as she fucks his face with her foot. You will LOVE Lady Lillith's style of foot domination.

Mistress:
Lillith, Lady

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION , FOOT FETISH , FOOT GAGGING , FOOT SLAVE TRAINING , HUMILIATION
Keywords: lillith , cum , office , wrinklage , stinky feet , toe jam , family , soles , bare soles , panty sniffing , high heels , stockings , pantyhose , nylons , discipline

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 90.77 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 23, 2023 9:36 am
Cheerleaders Sweaty Socks POV

Starring: Goddess Kristen

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Cheerleaders Sweaty Socks POV
Size: 49.42 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:20, 1222 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps

Blonde bombshell, Goddess Kristen, just finished cheerleading practice and when she realizes sheΓÇÖs alone in a classroom with you she decides the two of you are going to have some foot filled fun! To start, she wants you to get hard for her by rubbing your cock and following her jerk off instructions, masturbating just as she tells you to. She then takes off her gym shoes and peels off her dirty, sweaty gym socks, revealing that she hasnΓÇÖt washed them in about three weeks! Smell her dirty, stinky feet as you play with your cock, stroking it for her with her directions. Breathe in the heavenly scent of her smelly toes as you play with yourself until you cum for her.

Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, SOCK SMELLING, POV FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT WORSHIP.
Keywords: kristen love.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 49.42 MB<<<