screenshot

General:
Name: CSFEM_Slaves to MY Ballerina Feet
Format: wmv
Size: 262.72 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:10:01, 3591 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: WMA, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Slaves to MY Ballerina Feet
Mistress Bijou Steal has very sore and tired ballerina feet. She is trying to relax but needs her feet pampered to accomplish her goal properly. She phones her foot slaves Justin and Jimmy. She orders them to hurry over and look after her feet. When they arrive, she gets them to work on her feet immediately. As they worship her feet, she decides to have a little fun with them and see how competitive they are.

She orders them to do different things to her feet such as licking her entire bare soles or sucking the toe jam from between her toes or seeing who can take her whole foot in their mouth. Mistress Bijou has so much fun teasing and tormenting her foot slaves. At the end, she harshly fucks their faces with her feet as she laughs at their pathetic existence.

Mistress:
Bijou Steal, Mistress

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: FOOT SMELLING , FOOT HUMILIATION , FOOT SLAVE TRAINING , FOOT FETISH , FOOT DOMINATION
Keywords: bijou , high heels , boots , trampling , head standing , sock sniffing , stench , stinky feet , blue latex , contest , dildo , office , foot bitch , bijou steal , ballerina

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 262.72 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 08, 2023 6:45 am
Break Your Balls With My Bare Feet In Vegas - Close Up

Starring: Kloe

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Break Your Balls With My Bare Feet In Vegas - Close Up
Format: mp4
Size: 677.17 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:38, 7920 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

A Vegas Vacation with me is always going to be a bit different. I demand a ball trample session before any night on the strip. Tonight I'm going to Break His Balls with My Bare Feet! My perfect soft feet can create some bone shattering pressure and the soft soles become hammers when I aim down on his balls. Trapped beneath his cock box, exposed for me to play, I grind and twist his manhood into a pulp before smashing down over and over. His so called warm clip is far from a warm up!

Category: CBT
Related Categories: TRAMPLING, BALL STOMPING, FEMALE DOMINATION, BALLBUSTING, BAREFOOT.
Keywords: kloe, kloe and ken, the fetish couple, cock trample, ballbusting, trample, cbt, cock box, cockbox, ball stomping, trampling, female domination, barefoot, bare feet, marching.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 677.17 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 08, 2023 7:40 am
Heels on the Cock Table

Starring: Alex Wildfire

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Heels on the Cock Table
Size: 706.55 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:05, 7962 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Miss Wildfire is today showing off her cock table. Of course, complete with cock. A slave beneath being used as just a piece of furniture.

She stands to trample the cock and balls with her full weight. The slave is heard wincing under her heels.

She slips off the heels to continue the trampling and punishment with the friction of her fishnet stockings.

Category: CBT
Related Categories: COCK TEASE, FISHNETS, TRAMPLING, HIGH HEELS, FEMDOM.
Keywords: miss wildfire, blonde mistress, blonde dominant, cock trampling.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 706.55 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 08, 2023 9:36 am
New Office Position POV

Starring: Goddess Nicki

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_New Office Position POV
Size: 42 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:15, 1044 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Nikki is your boss and you are her new office slave. She is laying down the rules, informing you that if you fail to please her and aren't a good office slave then you will quickly be replaced, as there are plenty of others who would absolutely love the chance to worship her feet and be her office bitch. You don't want to be replaced, now do you? Your first task as her foot bitch will be to lick the bottoms of her sexy high heel pumps from heel to toe, cleaning her filthy shoes with your tongue. Once you have thoroughly worshiped her shoes, you will kiss, lick and sniff her beautiful bare feet, otherwise you will be replaced!

Category: FOOT FETISH
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, FOOT WORSHIP, FEMDOM POV.
Keywords: office domination.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 42 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 08, 2023 10:38 am
Pantyhose Arousal

Starring: Goddess Jamie Valentine

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Pantyhose Arousal
Size: 334.95 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:39, 5046 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 352 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Jamie notices a pair of pantyhose poking out of her assistant's pants and realizes he is wearing women's pantyhose while he's at work. She calls him out on it, laughing and humiliating him for his cross dressing antics. When asked why he's wearing the sheer nude garment, he says it's because he has seen women wearing them around the office and wanted to see what it felt like to wear something so sexy. To further humiliate him, she has him strip down then removes her sexy high heel pumps and rubs her stocking covered legs and feet all along his body. When he gets an erection, watch her punish him by slapping his cock and locking him in chastity.

Category: PANTYHOSE DOMINATION
Related Categories: PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOT WORSHIP.
Keywords: jamie valentine.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 334.95 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 08, 2023 11:42 am
Roommate with Workout

Starring: Goddess Natalia

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Roommate with Workout
Size: 61.86 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:34, 1069 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps

Goddess Natalia just finished a vigorous workout with her roommate. When he leaves the room, she strips out of her sweaty gym clothes, but she soon catches him spying on her in her sports bra and panties. She refuses to let him touch any part of her body, except for her feet, and starts by rubbing her sweaty socked feet over his cock through his shorts, teasing him. Soon his shorts are off, along with her socks, and her sexy bare feet are wrapped around his cock. She then takes off her sweaty bra, but doesn't let him see her tits, putting her bra over his face as she hugs his cock between her wrinkly arches, giving him a footjob and foot milking him until he cums on her feet.

Category: FOOTJOBS
Related Categories: FOOTJOBS, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOT WORSHIP.
Keywords: natalia mendez.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 61.86 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 08, 2023 12:47 pm
Kitty Carrera First Time Footjob - Full

Starring: Kitty Carrera

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFJBS_Kitty Carrera First Time Footjob - Full
Size: 719.5 MB
Video: avc1, 00:20:16, 4886 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Lovely, young Kitty Carrera is ready to put her sexy feet to work doing their first footjob. She's so ticklish that she can hardly sit still for a pedicure and she's kind of worried how she'll react to having a real foot fetish guy adoring her feet. The gentleman commences slowly kissing and licking her feet. He passionately moves to maneuver his moist tongue between each of Kitty's precious digits. She quickly realizes how wonderful sole licking and toe sucking can be. Both Kitty and her foot worshipper are getting excited, so they are both eager to get to the main course. This young beauty grips the massive erection between her soft soles and strokes away. She adores the feeling of a hard cock on her feet and becomes even more horny watching the expressions of ecstasy on the man's face. Kitty Carrera exhibits great stamina and pumps that dick between her beautiful feet until the guy spills a hot load of cum for her.

Category: FOOT FETISH
Related Categories: SOLE LICKING, SELF SUCKING, TOE SUCKING, FOOTJOBS, FOOT WORSHIP.
Keywords: kitty carrera, young feet, small feet, sexy feet, barefoot, old guy, bare feet, petite feet, sole sucking, savory soles, foot tease, sexy soles, footjob, foot job, smooth soles.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 719.5 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 08, 2023 1:44 pm
Sore and Softy Feet

Starring: Sloan Harper

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFJBS_Sore and Softy Feet
Size: 459.15 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:22, 5113 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

The gorgeous Sloan Harper makes this guy's day by accepting his invitation to come over. Little dialogue is necessary for the foot fanatic to jump right into worshiping this beauty's sexy bare feet. The entire scenario is enhanced because it is obvious that this woman adores the attention she's getting on her tired and sore feet. But this doll isn't going to let her appreciation go unnoticed so she pulls out the dude's hard cock and begins stroking it expertly with her soft, oh so talented feet. Sloan Harper's passion is palatable and oh what an incredible delight for our foot fetish taste buds! She guides this guy's love muscle through a wonderful tour of varying footjob positions and brings him to a much needed release which satisfies them both.

Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, FOOT WORSHIP, BAREFOOT, POV, TOE SUCKING.
Keywords: sloan harper, feetondemand, sexy feet, foot massage.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 459.15 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 08, 2023 2:47 pm
Lube Your Feet With Your Tongue

Starring: Ginger Babbi

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFJBS_Lube Your Feet With Your Tongue
Size: 348.33 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:37, 5569 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

Ginger Babbi is back in the studio with her petite size fives. She shows us how she can lick her own soles and suck on that big toe. Once her soles are nicely lubed with her own saliva, the cameraman drops his pants and has her wrap those pale piggies around his cock.

Ginger is ready to go and slides those slick soles up and down the flagpole without hesitation. There is no dialogue needed once these two get into sync. Listen to their rapid breathing and gentle moans of pleasure as you watch Ginger's talented little feet work the cameraman's lucky shaft to an explosive end.

Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, FOOT WORSHIP, BAREFOOT, POV FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT PLAY.
Keywords: ginger babbi, feetondemand, pale feet, small feet, petite feet.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 348.33 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 09, 2023 5:34 am
Flattened

Starring:
WL1037

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Flattened
Format: wmv
Size: 689.44 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:30:14, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

My very popular cock trampling table makes a longer appearance this time around as I subject Jerome to a long and very hard cock flattening session. Beginning in some gorgeous killer heels I give Jerome's cock and balls a really good squishing under the soles and heels of my gorgeous shoes before slipping them off my feet so that I can feel exactly what I'm doing! There is something delightfully fun about standing full weight on a completely exposed and helpless cock and balls and feeling them get more and more crushed underneath me, and I just get more and more sadistic as the video goes on. Look out for the last 5 or so minutes of this video where I get really carried away, stamping and even jumping full weight on Jerome's poor cock and balls! (Duration 30m15s)

Published Sunday 15th of November 2015

Keywords: ballbusting, heels, lingerie, nikki, trampling, foot worship, barefoot.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 689.44 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 10, 2023 5:53 am
White Man Foot Slave

Starring: An Li

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ANLI_AN LI'S ASS EMPORIUM#2019-03-27#White Man Foot Slave#An Li#
Size: 436.31 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:33, 7940 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

Come here, white boy. Unlace my heels, slip them off, and start worshiping my feet. I want you to worship my feet by kissing them first, giving each toe the attention it deserves, sniffing and smelling my feet, memorizing the texture of my nylons against my flawless, size 6 feet.

And when you've given each foot the respect it deserves, I want you to start sucking on them. Get my stockinged feet wet, and then open up wide. I want you to gag on my feet. I want you to feel my stockings and toes and soles and arches deep inside your dirty white man mouth. Open up, you know your place underneath me. You're here to worship my feet.

*Flashback! This is one of the first clips I've ever shot. Enjoy!*

Features: foot worship, foot gagging, nylons, pantyhose fetish, nylon domination, pantyhose domination, stockings, foot sucking, foot kissing, race play, foot domination, foot humiliation

Category: FOOT GAGGING
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT FETISH, PANTYHOSE / STOCKINGS.
Keywords: an li, mistress an li, dominatrix an li, step-daddy an li, nylon fetish, stockings fetish, foot sucking, asian mistress, asian goddess, asian femdom, white humiliation, foot slave, foot mistress, foot femdom, female domination.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 436.31 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 11, 2023 6:31 am
It all goes in your mouth

Starring: Mistress Anette

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_It all goes in y0ur mouth
Size: 115.87 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:15, 1612 Kbps, 1280x720, 50.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Mistress Anette is sitting on a chair, her bare feet on a footrest. Her slave with hand cuffed behind his back is kneeling in front of her. Anette lights a cigarette and he makes the slave lick her soles. One of her feet slips into his mouth, gagging him, then she spits on the leather footrest and steps in it, just to make him clean it all off from her feet.

Features: foot worship, foot domination, sole licking, toe sucking, foot gagging, barefoot, spitting, smoking, human ashtray, female domination

Category: FOOT DOMINATION
Related Categories: spitting , foot worship , foot gagging , sole licking , femdom
Keywords: mistress anette , elegant , minnie manga , bdsm , mistresses slave , femdom , foot fetish , foot worship , foot domination , sole licking , toe sucking , smoking , humiliation , foot gagging , human ashtray

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 115.87 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 13, 2023 6:33 am
Stroke for the Last Time

Starring: Goddess Jamie Valentine

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Stroke for the Last Time
Size: 86.83 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:08, 926 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps

Goddess Jamie, your incredibly beautiful goddess, is about to make you give her the ultimate sacrifice. That's right, after tonight you will never be permitted to stroke your cock to her beautiful feet ever again. Are you ready to jerk off to her soft, sexy feet one final time? As soon as you cum after this final time, she is going to lock you up in a chastity device and will be controlling your orgasms for the rest of your life. Are you ready for such an intense commitment? You better be, because your goddess will accept nothing less! Go ahead and whip your cock out, following her masturbation instructions while you worship her perfect feet one last time.

Category: FOOT SLAVE TRAINING
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, CHASTITY, FEMDOM, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, FOOT FETISH.
Keywords: jamie valentine.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 86.83 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 13, 2023 8:35 am
Intern's Insurance

Starring: Goddess Nicki

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Intern's Insurance
Size: 82.08 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:43, 997 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps

Goddess Nikki is late for her job as an intern at a hospital and is in one of the exam rooms changing into her scrubs. As she's changing, one of the doctor's, her boss, walks in on her. It's 4:00 a.m., she's late for her shift, and he can smell alcohol on her. When he picks up her high heel and smells it, she decides to take advantage of his foot fetish for her benefit. Watch as she gives him a hot foot job, hugging his cock between her toes and her soft, wrinkly arches, foot milking him until he cums all over her beautiful bare feet. It'll be their little secret, as long as he lets her off for being late for her shift.

Related Categories: FOOTJOBS, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, MEDICAL CLINIC, FOOT WORSHIP.
Keywords: nicki ortega.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 82.08 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 13, 2023 9:31 am
Husband's Friend Foot Fetish Confession

Starring: Victoria Vargaz

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFJBS_Husband's Friend Foot Fetish Confession
Size: 436.77 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:55, 5048 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

When hubby steps out to the grocery store his friend stops by the house. This "friend" makes his move by offering his buddy's wife a foot massage. The guy confesses his foot fetish and soon begins licking her soles and sucking Victoria Vargaz's toes. The lady is happily surprised as she admits that her husband John has never given her this type of attention. She really loves the sensation of having this man worship her slender size seven-and-a-halves and she encourages him to continue. Victoria is enthralled with the power she senses as this man worships her virgin feet. She begins rubbing his crotch and the guy accepts the invitation to free his junior partner to participate.

Victoria comes into this foot game like a pro, grasping his hard cock between her soft soles, pumping it up and down ferociously. Having someone worship and adore her feet for the first time really removes the inhibitions from this lonely housewife. Victoria cannot get enough of that cock between her soles and she begs for his cum to cover her feet. She successfully squeezes a massive load of juice from his cock just before the clueless husband returns from the store.

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT FETISH, FOOTJOBS, FOOT PLAY, SOLE LICKING.
Keywords: victoria vargaz, feetondemand, sexy feet, savory soles, footaholic.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 436.77 MB<<<