screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFJBS_Release My Sins - Full
Format: mp4
Size: 585.58 MB
Video: avc1, 00:18:07, 4444 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Ashlynn Taylor is at an interview at her hometown church. She and her pastor reminisce about the old days, back when she was known as the "Barefoot Torpedo". The church is producing a promotional video and the pastor suggests featuring her bare feet in it. Ashlynn props her feet up on the pastors desk so he can take a closer look at them.
The audition for the video begins and Ashlynn recites her lines from the script. As she reads through, the pastor walks behind her and begins adjusting and then feeling her feet. On her second take, Ashlynn looks back to see the pastor has taken his cock out and is fucking her feet!
Ashlynn lays there horrified and paralyzed by the situation. Her pastor informs her this is the result of her placing impure thoughts in his head with her bare feet. He thrusts his cock in and out, relishing the friction of her young succulent soles. Ashlynn is reminded that this is all the result of her sin of temptation.
Summoned to kneel before him, Ashlynn is told to jerk the twisted clergyman off. As he nears climax he has her cup her hands to receive his creamy offering. The pastor then has her commit her final penance for her sin by rubbing the offering into her sinful feet.

Category: FOOT FETISH
Related Categories: FOOTJOBS, SOLE FUCKING, LONG TOES, FOOT WORSHIP, CUMSHOTS.
Keywords: taboo foot play, ashlynn taylor, young feet, sexy feet, foot play, sole wrinkles, bare feet, foot teasing, savory soles, smooth soles, sexy soles, barefoot brats, joi, wrinkled soles.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 585.58 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 13, 2023 11:35 am
Borrowing Step step-dad's Car

Starring: Nicole Grey

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFJBS_Borrowing Step step-dad's Car
Size: 392.24 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:12, 4417 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

Nicole Grey is sitting on her bed when her stepdad comes in. She asks him for money to buy a new car. He's willing to consider it, that is if she'll play ball. Stepdad reaches for her feet and begins kissing them and sucking on her toes one by one. He can definitely help her if she's willing to indulge him.

Stepdad lays back as Nicole starts rubbing his cock with her feet. He groans in pleasure as his cock is worked between her supple, young soles. Nicole works her stepdad's cock with ease, flipping onto her knees and stroking as he admires her tight ass. He sneaks in a grope of her tits and then erupts all over her feet. Stepdad sighs in relief and agrees to take her to look for a new car.

Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP, FOOTJOBS, WRINKLED SOLES, SOLE FUCKING, BAREFOOT.
Keywords: long toes, nicole grey, sexy feet, taboo feet, foot play, sole wrinkles, bare feet, barefoot girl, foot teasing, savory soles, smooth soles, sexy soles, barefoot brats, barefoot latina, foot job.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 392.24 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 13, 2023 12:38 pm
Mornings, Part 2

Starring: Daisy Haze

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MAS_Mornings, Part 2
Size: 207.54 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:16, 5337 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 158 Kbps, 48 Khz

Often right after waking up, Miss Daisy loves to make her slave worship her feet. To have him enjoy that fresh taste of morning feet before they have been washed. It's a reward for this slave who lusts after her feet, which means she also occasionally still shocks his cock to remind him of how grateful he should be to be tasting her foot dirt.

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP
Keywords: FOOT WORSHIP

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 207.54 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 13, 2023 5:49 pm
Squashed On My Bench

Starring:
WL1040

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Squashed On My Bench
Format: wmv
Size: 692.48 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:30:17, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, 59.940 fps
Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

My lowly footboy Jerome is subjected to a nice hard squashing beneath me - which is exactly where he belongs! I begin by having a nice relaxing sit down, using his face as my cushion, then scissoring his neck between my powerful thighs before I decide that he must lick the sweat from my feet. Peeling off my over the knee boots, I push my stinky feet into his face and make him sniff them before he begins licking and sucking them clean, all the while being used as my seat. Once I'm satisfied that my feet are cleaned to a suitable standard, I clamber up onto Jerome to trample him with my full weight - including some nice head and face standing to make sure he knows his place! (Duration 30m17s)

Published Sunday 15th of November 2015
Keywords: ballbusting, heels, scissoring, smothering, bikini, face sitting, nikki, trampling, pvc & fetish, skirts and dresses, humiliating, foot worship, dungeon,
barefoot.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 692.48 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 14, 2023 10:35 am
Brutalized By Bare Feet

Starring: Berry Shortcake

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Brutalized By Bare Feet
Size: 454.44 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:51, 7871 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Finishing up a clip set, Berry takes her pet and his twig and berries to task with some vicious moves. She focuses a lot of her attention on his dick with stomps and grinds and also peppers in a good amount of ball smashing and full weight standing. Towards the end of the clip she starts jumping and stomping without really looking, nor caring where she is landing... Her pet was bruised for days after this one.

Category: CBT
Related Categories: TRAMPLING, BALL STOMPING, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: ball trample, cock trample, cbt trample, trample, ball stomping, stomping, cock crush, balls underfoot, ball smashing, ball squishing, cock stomping, cockblock, berry shortcake, testicle trample, smashing.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 454.44 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 15, 2023 5:48 am
FOOT OVERTIME feat Astrodomina

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ASTRODOMINA_FOOT OVERTIME feat Astrodomina
Size: 167.7 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:26, 1978 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

I love having my feet worshiped, so that's why I make sure to put my slaves into overtime!

Sydney is relaxing with one of her very lucky slaves today and is demanding to have her feet worshiped. She has him on a leash and orders him to kneel and start massaging, which she really starts enjoying. She also enjoys slaves that don't talk unless spoken to. Sydney doesn't think of her foot slaves a people, only furniture that takes orders.

Her slave keeps massaging and she soon orders him to kiss her toes and soles. She gets into it and keeps barking orders at her slave, who is trying hard to keep up. She makes him lick and suck all the filth and dirt that's collected on the bottoms of her feet and between her toes, making fun of him the entire time but she knows he loves it! He's been trained for a long time and is always ready to serve without question.

She hopes that this clip will be an instructional to other slaves around the world on how to properly worship her Goddess feet. Wouldn't you just love to be in his position? Well, you can start buy watching this clip and studying how to be a good foot slave and maybe someday you'll find yourself in his position.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, FEMDOM, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, FOOT HUMILIATION, INSTRUCTIONAL.
Keywords: asian goddess, asian princess, femdom, female domination, female supremacy, asian, foot domination, foot humiliation, foot slave, foot slave training, leash, foot worship, foot kissing, astrodomina, foot fetish.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 167.7 MB<<<

dead_link_removed
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 15, 2023 4:43 pm
Be MY Slave or Back to Prison

Starring: Jasmine

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CSFEM_Be MY Slave or Back to Prison
Size: 155.53 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:07:19, 2896 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: WMA, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Be MY Slave or Back to Prison
Prison guard Jasmine has brought home one of the young prisoners from where she works. She wants a personal house slave that will worship her completely and she tells him that he has a choice. He can either obey all of her orders and be her total slave or he can go back to prison. The slave agrees to be Jasmine's slave and she orders him to lick her hot high heels.

The high heels have pistols for heels and they look amazing. She then has him remove her shoes and worship her feet. She loves having her feet pampered and massaged and this prisoner will be spending a LOT of time with her feet.

Mistress:
Jasmine, Miss

Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION , FOOT FETISH , FOOT GAGGING , FOOT SLAVE TRAINING , HUMILIATION
Keywords: jasmine , cum , office , wrinklage , stinky feet , toe jam , family , soles , bare soles , panty sniffing , high heels , stockings , pantyhose , nylons , prison

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 155.53 MB<<<

dead_link_removed
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 16, 2023 10:26 am
New Summer Home

Starring: Goddess Jamie Valentine

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_New Summer Home
Size: 54.42 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:30, 939 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps

Goddess Jamie is a super hot realtor who is trying to sell a summer home to a client, although the home is quite a bit over his budget. As she goes into detail about the property, hoping to sway his interests, he can't help but get distracted by her insanely sexy feet. When she notices him admiring her feet, she invites him over to her house that night to close the deal. When he arrives, they enjoy a glass of wine then she shows off her long, sexy legs and has him take off her hot high heel stilettos pumps. Then he kisses, licks, and sucks on her pretty little feet, sliding his tongue between her toes. Will she close the deal?

Category: FOOT DOMINATION
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: jamie valentine.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 54.42 MB<<<

dead_link_removed
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 16, 2023 11:30 am
Office Deal

Starring: Goddess Natalia

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Office Deal
Size: 85.68 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:48, 1036 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps

Goddess Natalia has a creepy co-worker who won't and ogling her every chance he gets. Fed up with his unprofessional antics, she plans to catch him in the act by videotaping him being inappropriate with her. When he comes into her office, he crawls under her desk and admires her sexy high heeled feet, running his finger along her heels, all of which she catches on film. She then pulls him up from the ground by his tie and has him take off her high heels. He starts by giving her a foot rub, but soon his pants are off and her feet are on his cock, giving him the foot job he craves. She uses the video as blackmail to make him behave.

Category: FOOTJOBS
Related Categories: FOOTJOBS, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT WORSHIP.
Keywords: natalia mendez.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 85.68 MB<<<

dead_link_removed
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 16, 2023 12:33 pm
Stepdaughter Can't Get Pregnant - Full

Starring: Luna Jinx

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFJBS_Stepdaughter Can't Get Pregnant - Full
Size: 467.88 MB
Video: avc1, 00:16:01, 4007 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

Luna Jinx is missing her step-mother who's traveling for work. She's a little uncomfortable being alone around her step-mom's new husband Tom. With his wife away for several weeks, Tom is getting a little horny. After admiring her new pedicure he begins rubbing her bare feet without asking. Luna is clearly uncomfortable. Tom helps himself to a taste of his new stepdaughter's toes, and then begins reaching up her skirt. Luna explains that she doesn't want to have sex: both because it's a weird situation and she isn't on birth control. The old guy is being driven by his lower brain, so Luna suggests a footjob instead of intercourse. He's already raring to go, so Luna wraps her feet around his hard cock and begins pumping. Stepdad enjoys the foot loving and spews a hot load onto her waiting feet. Luna Jinx isn't yet aware of what she's started, but we can safely bet she'll be getting more of this type workout over the next few weeks.

Related Categories: EBONY FOOTJOBS, FOOTJOBS, FOOT MASSAGE, SOLE FUCKING, FOOT WORSHIP.
Keywords: barefoot ebony, luna jinx, sexy feet, taboo feet, foot play, sole wrinkles, bare feet, barefoot girl, foot teasing, savory soles, smooth soles, sexy soles, barefoot brats, family foot fun, foot job.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 467.88 MB<<<

dead_link_removed
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 16, 2023 1:32 pm
Failing English Class - Full

Starring: Nicole Grey

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFJBS_Failing English Class - Full
Size: 635.83 MB
Video: avc1, 00:19:38, 4453 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

Nicole Grey is having a one-on-one meeting with her teacher. Unfortunately the is failing her English class. He implores her to spend more time studying, but the desperate Latina asks if there is any other way to pass the course. The old pervy teacher has something in mind for sure. Nicole doesn't understand why he asks her to remove her shoes. How can this possibly help improve her English grade? The teacher goes down on her small brown feet and you can see how much of a foot fetish he has. Nicole has beautiful feet and the teacher wants more. The educator whips out his cock and begins fucking her petite feet. The confused student finds the whole thing odd, but it certainly beats the other options of failing or studying. Teacher eagerly slides his boner between her slender feet until he spurts a white load onto her tanned feet. Nicole Grey now understands that bringing up the teacher regularly will also bring up her grades.

Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP, TOEJOBS, TABOO, SOLE FUCKING, FOOTJOBS.
Keywords: latina schoolgirl, nicole grey, sexy feet, taboo feet, foot play, sole wrinkles, bare feet, barefoot girl, foot teasing, cummy soles, cummy toes, schoolgirl footjob, barefoot beauty, cock walking, feet on meat.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 635.83 MB<<<

dead_link_removed
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 16, 2023 2:28 pm
Stepdad Makes Me Feel Better - Full

Starring: Ashlynn Taylor

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFJBS_Stepdad Makes Me Feel Better - Full
Size: 543.53 MB
Video: avc1, 00:16:25, 4552 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

When Ashlynn Taylor's boyfriend turns down her request for a foot massage, she knows exactly where to turn. Her loving stepfather has always been helpful and shows particular attention to her sexy feet. He doesn't delay to give her what she needs. The foot massage is mixed with sensual foot worship, just the way Ashlynn loves. She knows how much he cares for her and she's more than willing to give back. She extracts his cock from his shorts and begins caressing it between her curvy soles. Ashlynn loves how hard he gets for her feet and pays close attention to his most sensitive areas; gripping the shaft between her toes and flicking the tender helmet. There's a lot of love in this family and the hot load of cum on Ashlynn Taylor's fabulous feet is proof that this taboo relationship will endure.

Related Categories: SOLE FUCKING, TOEJOBS, LONG TOES, FOOTJOBS, BAREFOOT.
Keywords: fetiche pie, ashlynn taylor, young feet, sexy feet, foot play, sole wrinkles, bare feet, foot teasing, savory soles, smooth soles, sexy soles, barefoot brats, milf feet, wrinkled soles.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 543.53 MB<<<

dead_link_removed
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 17, 2023 4:40 am
Athlete's Foot!

Starring:
WL1042

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Athlete's Foot!
Size: 684.61 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:29:53, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, 59.940 fps
Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Jerome gets publicly trampled and made to lick clean my dirty trainers and feet in this extreme outdoor foot humiliation video! I'm out jogging when Jerome comments on my bouncing boobs as I pass by him at the edge of a pond. This is all the motivation I need to kick Jerome to the floor and trample him full weight all over with my muddy running shoes. But the suffering doesn't stop there for Jerome as I make him lick the filthy soles of my sweaty shoes and then get him to sniff the insides. I step into the muddy edge of the pond and get my bare feet completely covered in thick, sticky mud then make Jerome lick every speck of it off my soles and toes. Jerome really suffers from start to finish - head trampling, body trampling, shoe and foot licking and sniffing and generally being crushed and humiliated beneath me! (Duration 29m54s)

Published Thursday 12th of May 2011

Keywords: foot worship, barefoot, trampling, sport, nikki, humiliating, outdoors, summer.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 684.61 MB<<<

dead_link_removed
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 17, 2023 6:45 am
Ballbusting Her Foot Fetish Brother Part 2

Starring: Dre Hazel

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Ballbusting Her Foot Fetish Brother Part 2
Size: 61.91 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:50, 538 Kbps, 854x480, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

Dre has Lance under her bare feet, squishing his balls, making fun of him for having a hard on for her feet. She straddles him from behind and starts to play with his cock with her feet with his head between her strong thighs. He is oozing pre-cum, which she humiliates him for.

He cant help but show how much hes turned on by her feet, even though shes humiliating him for it. Every time he gets close to cumming, she stops and his balls with a stomp, or by squeezing them with her strong toes.

Dre moves so she can put one foot in his mouth and on his cock and balls. She makes him worship one foot while the other teases his cock, or stomps his balls.

Eventually he blows his load all over her feet. She humiliates him some more, then leaves him on the floor sitting in his own cum.

BALLBUSTING, FOOT FETISH, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT JOB, BARE FEET, BIG TITS, TEASING, COCK TEASE, EDGING FOOT JOB, CUM ON FEET, HUMILIATION, TABOO

Category: FOOTJOBS
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: ballbusting footjob, ballbusting foot job, dre hazel, lance hart, dre hazel footjob, dre hazel foot job, dre hazel foot worship, dre hazel foot fetish, step-step-sister foot fetish, step-step-sister foot job, step-step-sister footjob.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 61.91 MB<<<

dead_link_removed
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 17, 2023 2:29 pm
Trample Mat Whore

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_Trample Mat Whore
Size: 740.27 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:28, 12009 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Trample Mat Whore

We stand on our ugly rented slavegirl now to remind her of her place- BENEATH us! You see, here's the deal- we are PRETTY girls. And PRETTY girls get to walk all over other people and treat them like DIRT- LITERALLY. Just deal with it, bitch. LOL we are so mean to her.
At first we try it with heels. But poor bitch can't take it for more than like a minute- as we are laughing at her in agony beneath us. Then We take the heels off and take turns standing on her. Neither of us have ever stood on a girl before- and the whore is apparently STILL in agony! LOL! So while one of us is bouncing around on her like a trampoline, the other one shoves her foot into her face to shut her up.
WARNING: This video ends abruptly because the slave-whore broke underneath us and couldn't take anymore.

Girls:
Princess Cindi
Goddess Suvana

Category: LESBIAN DOMINATION
Related Categories: TRAMPLING, FOOT FETISH, FEMALE DOMINATION, LESBIAN, FOOT WORSHIP.
Keywords: female domination.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 740.27 MB<<<

dead_link_removed