screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Trade for Homework
Format: mp4
Size: 51.27 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:07, 933 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Mia is lounging on the couch doing homework when her uncle comes in and starts smelling her socks. She humiliates him by calling him out on his foot fetish but he begs her to let him sniff her socks. She decides to let him smell her feet and socks, but on one condition: he has to do her homework for her. If he doesn't meet her demands then she is going to tell on him, and he doesn't want that. Watch as he peels off her dirty socks then slides his tongue all over her beautiful bare feet, licking them clean. Soon her shirt is off so she can make herself more comfortable, showing off her big, sexy tits as he tastes her feet.

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, SOLES.
Keywords: mia.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 51.27 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 27, 2023 11:18 am
Learning to Coexist

Starring: Goddess Roxanne

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Learning to Coexist
Size: 82.42 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:00, 1077 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps

Goddess Roxanne is having trouble with her studies so she enlists the help of her stepdad. When she calls him into her room he feels a bit uncomfortable since she's topless, her big, perky tits only covered by her blanket. She assures him that it's okay though since her mama won't be home until later. She stresses how important it is for him to help her and be nice to her since he's dating her mama. She then seduces him, rubbing her feet down his body and letting him kiss, lick, and suck on her soles and toes before giving him a foot job. But if he wants her to keep it quiet then he's going to have to do her schoolwork.

Category: FOOT FETISH
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, FOOTJOBS, FOOT WORSHIP, TABOO.
Keywords: roxanne rae.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 82.42 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 28, 2023 12:12 pm
I Want To Pop Your Broken Balls - Close Up

Starring: Kloe

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: I Want To Pop Your Broken Balls - Close Up
Size: 705.84 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:05, 7947 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

My slave is literally sore to the touch after filming the most recent extreme clips two days ago. You can still see him covered in bruises and partially healed flesh wounds. Tonight I demand him back in his box and IΓÇÖm going to POP his Broken balls beneath my feet. I trap his balls beneath my 155 pounds, and twist back and forth, grinding his sore balls into nothing! They pop beneath my perfect feet several times as he moans in true pain. I donΓÇÖt care on bit, he has awakened a certain kind of feeling in me and I want to show him just how SADISTIC I can be. I slam down EXTREMELY powerful stomps directly on his balls, and he can barely breath with all the pain! I want to pop his Broken Balls and we all know I get what I want!

Category: CBT
Related Categories: TRAMPLING, BALL STOMPING, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, BALLBUSTING.
Keywords: kloe, kloe and ken, the fetish couple, foot fetish, cock box, bare feet, cbt, foot domination, crush, play, barefoot, domination, cockcrush, female domination, tease.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 705.84 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 28, 2023 1:06 pm
Stomping to Make Your Balls Explode - Close Up

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: Stomping to Make Your Balls Explode - Close Up
Size: 576.82 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:54, 7930 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

The goal is simple, IΓÇÖm stomping to make your balls explode! My bare feet clips can be truly brutal, and this is no different. My goal is to make him suffer, that is it! I stomp down over and over with direct heel stomps to his nuts! Followed by full weight twisting and grinding with zero fucks given about what damage I cause. I march and jump and stomp all over this vulnerable manhood with every intention to hurt him! I Love to inflict pain!

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: CBT, BALLBUSTING, FOOT DOMINATION, BAREFOOT, BALL STOMPING.
Keywords: the fetish couple, kloe, kloe and ken, trample, ballbusting, cbt, ball stomping, trampling, marching, cock box, cockcrush, barefoot, stomping, cockbox, bare feet.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 576.82 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 29, 2023 5:59 am
Underdesk Foot Freak

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ANLI_AN LI'S ASS EMPORIUM#2019-06-09#Underdesk Foot Freak##
Size: 465.27 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:00, 7997 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

Tied up for hours, objectified, ignored. It's how I like my slaves. Treat them like the objects they are, and not like humans (because they're not). A good slave is out of sight, out of mind. A good slave is seen, not heard.

And that's exactly how my slave is. He's been tied up underneath the kitchen table for an hour or more. His arms and legs are sore from the restrictive rope bondage, binding up his limbs in frogties and wingties that are perilously suspended from the table. He has my worn panties on his head, the crotch conveniently on his nose, and his balls are tied in predicament bondage, pulled each time he moves his arms. And the cherry on top? An e-stim unit attaches via electrode to his balls, the controls on the table for easy manipulative access for me. He struggles, but is slowly giving up hope of ever having freedom or being treated like someone who deserves freedom.

I keep him under desk for my own amusement. He doesn't deserve to stand at my level, nor does he deserve to be seen. He's just the little object that I keep by my bare feet.

So while I sit by the kitchen table, browsing through my phone, vaping, and ignoring him, he worships my bare feet on the ground. A good little foot cleaner and a convenient little foot rest. I enjoy turning the electrical unit up and down to hear him groan in rhythmic pain to it - a nice little soundtrack to my day.

And when I'm done? I'll leave him where he belongs - out of sight, out of mind.

Features: foot domination, foot worship, foot humiliation, foot slave training, foot fetish, foot kissing, foot licking, foot cleaner, foot slave, rope bondage, strict male bondage, electric play, predicament bondage, panty sniffing, panty fetish, shibari, suspension bondage

Category: FOOT SLAVE TRAINING
Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOT DOMINATION, ROPE BONDAGE, BONDAGE MALE.
Keywords: an li, mistress an li, dominatrix an li, step-daddy an li, asian mistress, asian femdom, asian dominatrix, asian feet, foot kissing, foot licking, foot cleaner, strict bondage, extreme bondage, electric play, predicament bondage.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 465.27 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 30, 2023 9:25 am
Direct Ball Stomps Until You Cum - Close Up

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: Direct Ball Stomps Until You Cum - Close Up
Size: 1.03 GB
Video: avc1, 00:18:07, 7968 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

I LOVE to directly bare heel stomp down on my slaves balls as hard as I can. The only thing that could make that feeling better, is knowing how much he wants that pain, and asks for even more! My slave has been completely brainwashed to associate extreme pain with pleasure and tonight I exercise that association even more. I have my slave in his cockbox, vulnerable and exposed for me to stomp and grind as I please. I love the feeling and crushing him with my entire weight and strength. I stomp and march and crush every part of manhood into total mush. As he get excited from this treatment, I allow him to use his hand to further the link between pleasure and pain. I stomp harder and harder and harder. Each one with more aim, directly onto his testicles! Wow! You can hear the thuds and see the look of satisfaction in my face and he gets a few more absolutely insanely hard stomps and releases a huge load on the box. Next up for the evening… Wedges ;)

Category: CBT
Related Categories: TRAMPLING, FEMALE DOMINATION, BALL STOMPING, BALLBUSTING, FOOTJOBS.
Keywords: kloe, kloe and ken, the fetish couple, cock trample, ballbusting, cbt, trampling, cock box, cockbox, ball stomping, marching, female domination, wedges, footjob, stomping.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.03 GB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 30, 2023 10:21 am
Luna has her chance to V trample me

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: Luna has her chance to V trample me
Size: 296.86 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:59, 4981 Kbps, 1280x720, 24.000 fps

Defenseless is how Luna likes to make me feel. As such, she has me lift and spread my legs so she can't smash my balls under her feet.

Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, BALL STOMPING, CBT.
Keywords: ballbusting.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 296.86 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 30, 2023 11:19 am
Cock and Balls Trampling

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: Cock and Balls Trampling
Size: 1.17 GB
Video: avc1, 00:20:14, 8054 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

Demi is a petite woman with powerful 5 size feet. She is a dominant lady and love cock and balls trampling. In this video, Demi tramples, jumps and stomps on OscarΓÇÖs cock and balls and let him cum under her feet. Because of hard trampling, his sperm becomes with the severity of the jumps and stomps. We had to blur the last 20-30 seconds of the clip.

Demi is 40 years old gorgeous woman with 5 (35 EU) size perfectly shaped petite feet and soles. She is 5ΓÇÖ2ΓÇ¥ (156 cm) sexy girl 101 LBS (46 KG). She is a sexy lady with high arches and perfect mature feet & wrinkled soles.

Related Categories: CBT, BALL STOMPING, STOMPING, JUMPING, BALLBUSTING.
Keywords: cock trample, cock trampling, ball somping, ballbusting, cock and balls trampling, ball trample, ball jumping, jumping on balls, trampling, trampling balls, cock crush, cock and balls crush, bare heel crush, ball stomping, stomping.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.17 GB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 30, 2023 2:59 pm
Poolside Personal Slave

Starring: Goddess Jamie Valentine

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Poolside Personal Slave
Size: 47.32 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:00, 1028 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps

Goddess Jamie knows that you want to be her very own personal foot slave, but do you really have what it takes? If you want to worship her perfect feet then you going to have to succumb to each and every one of her commands, and you will also be forbidden to have any orgasms unless she gives them to you because she will now own your every ounce of cum. You will also only be touching her feet, no one else's, and you will have to masturbate to her feet every single day. You will give her a foot bath daily, cleaning them with your tongue and pampering every one of her toes. You will also be required to do other duties, too.

Category: FOOT FETISH
Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, POV FOOT WORSHIP.
Keywords: jamie valentine.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 47.32 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 30, 2023 3:58 pm
Foot Slave's Nightly Routine

Starring: Goddess Kendra

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Foot Slave's Nightly Routine
Size: 52.47 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:25, 1068 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps

Goddess Kendra has her foot slave trained very well. To start his nightly routine, he prepares her tea, leaving it on her bedside table, and pulls back the blankets on her bed so that it's ready for her. He then kneels on the floor completely naked, wearing nothing but a slave collar and a chastity device on his cock, patiently waiting for his goddess to enter the room. When she arrives, she has him remove her slippers and robe before slipping into bed. She then has him tend to her gorgeous bare feet. Watch as he tastes her soles, licking her from heel to toe, sliding his tongue along her soft, wrinkly arches before sucking on her perfect toes.

Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, FOOT WORSHIP, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: kendra james.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 52.47 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 30, 2023 4:57 pm
Stepdad's Birth Control

Starring: Goddess Emma

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Stepdad's Birth Control
Size: 73.98 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:43, 1266 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps

Goddess Emma's stepdad has been a bad boy because he is trying to knock up her mama. This just won't do because the beautiful goddess doesn't need any new members of the fam to swoop in to steal her inheritance. To punish him, she has him completely naked while bound and gagged with pink bondage tape. Knowing that he's supposed to fuck her mama when she gets back in tonight, the manipulative goddess is going to make sure he has no cum left in his system to knock her up with, as she plans to foot milk him as a form of birth control. Watch as she hugs his cock between her soft, wrinkly arches, giving him a steamy foot job.

Category: FOOT DOMINATION
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, FOOTJOBS, FOOT FETISH, FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION.
Keywords: emma evans.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 73.98 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 01, 2023 6:53 am
You Can Suck Better Than That

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MAS_You Can Suck Better Than That
Size: 281.19 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:55, 7824 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 158 Kbps, 48 Khz

Sure he is doing an ok job sucking on her feet, but he can do better than that. He needs to show more vigor, more enthusiasm, show her how grateful he is to be allowed to worship her feet. After all Halle doesn't grant such a privilege to just any slave, her feet are a reward for loyal slave service. So he needs to lick them faster to bring a smile to Halle's face, to show her how much he loves living in her service.

Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP
Keywords: FOOT WORSHIP

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 281.19 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 01, 2023 7:47 am
Cruel Jessica, Part 1

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MAS_Cruel Jessica, Part 1
Size: 351.68 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:06, 7873 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 158 Kbps, 48 Khz

Jessica treats her men in various ways, but it generally varies between strict and cruel. In this clip it starts strict and controlling where she is displeased that her slave has not smelled away the stink from her shoes, but that will shortly be replaced with cruelty in the next clip as Jessica is never happy when her men don't properly serve.

Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP
Keywords: FOOT WORSHIP

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 351.68 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 02, 2023 10:21 am
Do I Care

Starring: Berry Shortcake

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: Do I Care
Size: 483.69 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:23, 7847 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

This short but painful clip shows Berry pushing her pets limits in certain spots with ball smashing. But does she care? Not really... as she taunts him verbally as she smashes his berries underfoot. She crushes out an orgasm at the end of the clip in her normal jumping style, but after that, she tries for another! It doesn't work, but it is very painful for him as she starts working over an already tender and stimulated twig and berries... and his suffering makes her laugh.

Related Categories: CBT, BALL STOMPING, BALLBUSTING, FOOT DOMINATION, BAREFOOT.
Keywords: ball trample, cock trample, cbt trample, trample, ball stomping, balls jumping, cock crush, balls underfoot, ball smashing, ball squishing, cock stomping, cockblock, berry shortcake, smashing.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 483.69 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 02, 2023 3:28 pm
A View From The Bottom

Starring: Berry Shortcake

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: A View From The Bottom
Size: 596.23 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:16, 7897 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Berry wanted to change up the camera angle to better give her fans a view of her beautiful feet as they smash her pets twig and berries. This is the first of the new angles, a view from the bottom. This view really accentuates her feet as they work over his balls; how she mangles them together, or as she isolates them for individual squashing. She really enjoyed this new angle, and will most likely use it again.

Related Categories: BAREFOOT, FOOT DOMINATION, BALL STOMPING, BALLBUSTING, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: cock trample, ball trample, ball smash, ball stepping, full weight, cock crush, cbt trample, trampling, ball squishing, barefoot, ball smashing, stepping, berry shortcake, squishing, testicle stepping.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 596.23 MB<<<