screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Pretty Things You've Bought Me
Format: mp4
Size: 49.45 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:24, 1204 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Roxanne is looking as sexy as ever with her cute pigtails, wearing only a pretty pink bra and panty set while she sits on her bed, surrounded by all of the pretty things you've bought her. She knows how badly you want to see her in all of the sexy bras and panties you paid for so she generously lets you smell the panties she wore yesterday. It is your job to spoil her rotten and to worship her beautiful feet. Smell her soft, bare soles and watch her dangle her feet and wiggle her toes while you stroke your cock, only looking because you aren't allowed to touch. Follow her jerk off instructions while you admire her perfection.

Category: FOOT FETISH
Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, FEET JOI, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT WORSHIP, BRAT GIRLS.
Keywords: roxanne rae.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 49.45 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Oct 04, 2023 1:05 pm
Locked for the Week

Starring: Goddess Jasmine

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Locked for the Week
Size: 54.53 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:42, 1064 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps

Goddess Jasmine's brother's best friend is in town for the week. After spending a drunken night with the beautiful brunette, he wakes up to find his cock in a cock cage, locked up tight in chastity. He was being a drunken jerk so she decided to punish him. He begs her to remove it, but she informs him that he's going to be locked up for the entire duration of his visit. If he wants her to remove it then he is going to have to do exactly as she says. To start, she has him kneel before her and kiss her beautiful, sweaty bare feet. Will he worship her feet, licking and kissing them so she'll set him free or remain in chastity?

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, FOOT WORSHIP, FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION.
Keywords: jasmine wolfe.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 54.53 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 04, 2023 2:11 pm
trample to pass out

Starring: Jasmine Mendez

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: JASMMEND_trample to pass out
Size: 492.35 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:33, 7002 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Custom clip : coming back home only to find that the little Chinese bitch cleaned very little while I was gonna. This Chinese bitch came all the way from china to serve me and he is deffinetelly not getting off easy. Little does he know just how much jasmine Mendez loves to find excuses to trample and hurt him. In a matter of second this Chinese slave in on the ground being trampled by Jasmine and Bratty Latin Silvia. Few minutes in jasmine stands on his throat and releases pressure before he . Watch the slave almost pass out and shake as he comes too.. Lol

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: STOMPING, HUMILIATION, BALL STOMPING, BALLBUSTING.
Keywords: trampling, stomping, ball, human furniture, brat, bitch, goddess, trample, slave, chocking, ballbusting, suffocating, silvia, ball.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 492.35 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 04, 2023 3:06 pm
Massage Bait and Switch

Starring: Goddess Jamie Valentine

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Massage Bait and Switch
Size: 68.11 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:28, 1050 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps

Goddess Jamie is about to get a massage and plans to make some money while doing so. She strips down to nothing but a red lace thong then lays on the table for the masseuse. She has him start the massage by oiling up and rubbing her feet, which he just can't help but to admire as she wiggles them in his face. She then teasingly rubs his cock through her pants with her feet, feeling how hard he's getting. After urging him to drop his pants, he pulls out his hard cock so she can wrap her feet around it, sliding it between her toes before hugging it between her arches for a hot foot job. However, if he wants to keep his job he has to pay up!

Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOTJOBS, FOOT WORSHIP, TOEJOBS.
Keywords: jamie valentine.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 68.11 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 05, 2023 10:00 am
Cruel Jessica, Part 3

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MAS_Cruel Jessica, Part 3
Size: 331.29 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:46, 7854 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 158 Kbps, 48 Khz

All that whipping makes poor Jessica tired. Her arm is tired after all, and now she feels like being adored. So she plops into the bean bag and lets the slave adore her sweaty feet. This way she can admire the beautiful whip marks on his back while he enjoys his reward of female feet.

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP
Keywords: FOOT WORSHIP

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 331.29 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 06, 2023 12:12 pm
GAG ON MY COCK feat AstroDomina

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ASTRODOMINA_GAG ON MY COCK feat AstroDomina
Size: 728.36 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:23, 7887 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 317 Kbps, 48 Khz

Training to become my perfect slave has many challenges. Today you will learn to love my cock while in chastity.

It's almost bedtime, so you know what that means. Sydney has come to put you to bed and say goodnight, but before she does, she's decided to put you in chastity. She doesn't want any accidents now, as she knows you tend to have wandering hands at night. She locks you up nice and tight and sticks the key in her bra.

But that's not all you get before bed. She's also decides she's going to train that sissy mouth of yours. You see that huge red strap-on she's wearing? That's what she's going to train you with. Just watching her stroke it with her gloves is already turning you on and making that cock cage feel nice and tight. She tells you how she's going to fuck your face and wants to watch you deep throat and gag on it.

Get that pretty mouth ready sissy, she's definitely going to make you prove your worth tonight. Maybe if you suck her cock really deep and make her happy she'll make this a regular bedtime ritual.. Open wide bitch!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Category: STRAP-ON
Related Categories: POV STRAP-ON, FEMDOM POV, SISSY TRAINING, DILDO SUCKING, SISSY SLUTS.
Keywords: asian goddess, asian dominatrix, asian princess, astrodomina, strap-on, female strap-on, strap-on training, sissy, sissy pov, femdom pov, female domination, humiliation, chasitty, dildo fetish, strap-on fetish

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 728.36 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 07, 2023 6:14 pm
CBT board and release session

Starring: Vicky Vixxx

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CBT board and release session
Size: 736.75 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:34, 7978 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Goddess Vicky Vixxx has her foot slave in a new contraption today that leaves his balls exposed and at the mercy of her soft soles. With one foot on his face and the other on his cock, she begins to tease him slowly, getting his cock hard. She strokes his cock with her perfect feet but warns that she'll squish his balls if he cums without permission. She seductively squishes his balls and strokes him while he squirms in pain beneath her. When she's finally ready for him to cum, she gives him one minute, squishing his balls while he frantically strokes his cock. He begs her to cum and he explodes at her feet but it doesnt end there. Vicky of course has to treat him with some post-cum stroking to remind him that with pleasure, there comes pain.

Category: CBT
Related Categories: SQUASH/SMOTHER, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, BALL STOMPING, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: squash/smother.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 736.75 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 08, 2023 11:10 am
Medical Student's Second Job

Starring: Goddess Molly

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Medical Student's Second Job
Size: 48.97 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:01, 1064 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps

Goddess Molly is at the doctor's office for her yearly physical when the medical assistant tells her to undress and that the doctor will be with her shortly. As she's undressing, she catches the assistant spying on her and she is not pleased. To punish him, she is going to make him smell her dirty feet. If he wants her to keep quiet about his perverted peeping, and if he wants to keep his job as a medical assistant, then he is going to have to accept his new job as her foot bitch. This means he is going to worship her feet exactly as she pleases, or else he will suffer the consequences. Will he be a good little foot slave?

Category: FOOT DOMINATION
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT HUMILIATION.
Keywords: molly jane.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 48.97 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 08, 2023 12:08 pm
Smell the Rainbow

Starring: Goddess Emma

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Smell the Rainbow
Size: 64.93 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:32, 878 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps

Goddess Emma is looking mighty cute in a tiny tube top, panties, gym shoes, and thigh high rainbow socks and she knows you are checking out her feet. Being the sexy little brat that she is, she humiliates you by calling you a weirdo and orders you to smell her stinky, dirty shoes. When she peels off her gym shoe and holds it up to your face, you better breathe in deep for the scent of her smelly feet, if you know what's best for you. Then watch as she puts her stinky socked feet in your face before taking them off and making you smell them too! When she sees your erection she makes you follow her masturbation instructions.

Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, FOOT WORSHIP, FEET JOI, BRAT GIRLS.
Keywords: emma evans.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 64.93 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 08, 2023 4:09 pm
Busy Day

Starring: Goddess Raven Bay

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Busy Day
Size: 82.15 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:24, 1148 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps

Goddess Raven Bay has been masturbating all morning and is horny as hell, so she decided to surprise her guy by showing up at his office. He is having a really busy day at work, though, and doesn't really have time to play, but the beautiful brunette won't take no for an answer. She starts seducing him by perching on his desk and hiking up her skirt, rubbing her pussy through her panties. Soon, her wedge heels are off and she's rubbing on his cock with her bare feet before putting one in his mouth, letting him kiss, lick, and suck on it from heel to toe. Once his pants are down, her wrinkly arches are hugging his cock for a steamy office foot job.

Category: FOOTJOBS
Related Categories: FOOTJOBS, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, TOEJOBS, OFFICE DOMINATION.
Keywords: foot job, raven bay, foot worship, tease.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 82.15 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 10, 2023 7:16 am
Femdom Birthday - Part I

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ANLI_AN LI'S ASS EMPORIUM#2019-07-26#Femdom Birthday - Part I##
Size: 344.95 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:12, 5106 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 120 Kbps, 44 Khz

It's my birthday, and I only want three things:

1. Hang out and chill
2. Have a lot of sex
3. Make boys cry (obviously)

And you know Step-Daddy gets what Step-Daddy wants.

The first part of my birthday is easy. A Goddess always knows how to luxuriate and relax. And what better way than making my slave into the human ottoman that he is? After all, what's the point of bondage if I can't totally objectify my bitches?

Luckily for me (and him), he is bound in a squat position, perfectly exposing his cock and balls for my footrest pleasure. Chained to the floor and unable to move at all, I can relax my feet on his tender male bits, squishing them with the sheer weight of my legs.

I'm a bit of a squirmer. Restless leg syndrome, some say. So of course, I can't help myself but tap my feet around, moving and fidgeting on his helpless cock and balls while I watch TV. And it's so lovely to have a soft surface to put my feet up on! I know I'll be able to fully relax while my slave is entirely useful and helpless.

Features: human furniture, male bondage, ball stomping, ball trampling, cbt, ballbusting, ball squeezing, predicament bondage, leather bondage, leather restraints, chain bondage, femdom, female domination, female supremacy

Category: HUMAN FURNITURE
Related Categories: BONDAGE MALE, BALL STOMPING, CBT, BALLBUSTING, PREDICAMENT BONDAGE.
Keywords: an li, mistress an li, dominatrix an li, step-daddy an li, asian mistress, asian femdom, asian domme, asian dominatrix, leather bondage, strict bondage, ball trampling, cbt trampling, slave training, leather restraints, bondage mistress.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 344.95 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 11, 2023 1:17 pm
We Don't Care 2

Starring: Bijou Steal, Jasmine

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CSFEM_We Don't Care 2
Format: wmv
Size: 115.76 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:04:48, 3296 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: WMA, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

We Don't Care 2
This is the final clip of this series. Looking as sexy as ever, Mistress Jasmine and Mistress Bijou trample their human carpet relentlessly in their bare feet.

They really attack his cock and balls and love stepping on his face and foot gagging his mouth to keep him quiet as they jump, jump, jump! The Mistresses have a lot of fun destroying their victim.

Mistress:
Bijou Steal, Mistress
Jasmine, Miss

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: FOOT SMELLING , FOOT HUMILIATION , FOOT SLAVE TRAINING , BALL ABUSE , FOOT DOMINATION
Keywords: jasmine , high heels , boots , trampling , head standing , sock sniffing , dance floor , human ashtray , ballbusting , face kicking , face busting , face standing , bijou steal , ball busting , bijou

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 115.76 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 11, 2023 2:21 pm
Pet play training and nylon worship

Starring: Evil Woman

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: EVILWOMAN_Pet play training and nylon worship
Size: 728.49 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:34, 15220 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps

I meet with my slave for sessions. This time I made him my pet. I lead him on a leash,smother him with my leather ass. In the second part of the clip he worship my leather boots and feet in nylon. He will remember this session for a long time!

Category: FEMDOM
Related Categories: NYLON CLOTHING, BOOT DOMINATION, LEATHER FETISH, FOOT WORSHIP, LEATHER.
Keywords: feet worship, nylons, boots, nylon feet, pet play, leather boots, leather, boots licking, evil woman, leather skirt, bruntte, leather jacket, nylon worship, slave training.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 728.49 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 12, 2023 6:04 am
Contractor's New Place

Starring: Goddess Jasmine

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Contractor's New Place
Size: 69.81 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:22, 967 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps

Goddess Jasmine is having some problems with cracks in the foundation around her in ground swimming pool and is having a contractor check it out. While he is supposed to be busy inspecting the property she instead catches him sniffing her dirty flip flops that were sitting outside by the pool, snapping some photos of him caught in the act before confronting him. To punish him for being a pervert with a foot fetish, she makes him kneel before her and clean the dirty sandals that she's wearing, making him lick the bottom of her filthy shoes. She threatens to post the photos of him on his company's page if he doesn't let her lock him in chastity and lick her shoes completely clean.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOT FETISH.
Keywords: smoking, shoe cleaning, humiliation, femdom, foot worship, dirty feet, jasmine wolff, outdoors, worship, footslave, blackmail.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 69.81 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 12, 2023 7:04 am
Playing the Dating Game

Starring: Goddess Kimmy Granger

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Playing the Dating Game
Size: 76.88 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:05, 992 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps

Goddess Kimmy Granger overhears the doctor she has been seeing while he's on the phone with his wife. When she comes in for her appointment, she announces that she wants a job at his medical office. To sway him into hiring her, she seduces him, lifting up her skirt to show off her gorgeous ass and pretty panties. He can hardly resist her when she places her high heeled foot in his lap, teasing his cock through his pants while he runs his hand up her long, sexy leg. Soon, his shoes are off and his mouth is on her feet, kissing, licking, and sucking on them. Soon his pants are down and her feet are hugging his cock for a steamy foot job.

Category: FOOTJOBS
Related Categories: FOOTJOBS, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, FOOT WORSHIP, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: monipulation, kimmy granger, doctors office, medical, roleplay.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 76.88 MB<<<