screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Stomping on his head 2
Format: mp4
Size: 367.56 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:17, 7963 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Mistress Ariel forces her slave to stay still, laying on the floor, while she stomps on his head with both of her feet over and over. Her naked soles clap on his skin and every step feels like a smack in the face.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: TRAMPLING , FOOT FETISH
Keywords: trampling

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 367.56 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 24, 2024 3:01 pm
Feet **** in

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Feet **** in
Size: 332.7 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:48, 7823 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

The slave's eyes are bulging as he tries to take a breath and try not to gag the same time. Mistress Amanda looks down at him, she is smiling like and angel, but hands are forceful and her heart is cold. She is using his leash to drag him closer while she forces her feet down his throat.

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION
Keywords: foot worship

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 332.7 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 26, 2024 9:34 am
Bobbi's No Longer Grounded

Starring: Bobbi Dylan

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Bobbi's No Longer Grounded
Size: 119.15 MB
Video: avc1, 00:14:06, 1107 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Bobbi Dylan wants to get out of being grounded so she decides to seduce her step pops to get what she wants. Watch as she puts her cute tattooed feet in his lap, teasing his cock through his pants by caressing it with her soft soles. Watch as he takes one foot to his face, kissing and sucking on her toes before wrapping his tongue around them, slipping it between each toe. See his tongue slither from her heel, up along her soft, wrinkly arches, and back up to her toes, worshiping her pretty feet just as they deserve. Soon, his pants are down and she's hugging his cock between her feet, giving him the foot job he's been craving.

Category: FOOT FETISH
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: foot fetish, footjobs, foot worship, foot domination, female domination.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 119.15 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 26, 2024 10:32 am
Managing the Tutor

Starring: Bobbi Dylan

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Managing the Tutor
Size: 44.1 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:48, 987 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps

You are Goddess Bobbi Dylan's tutor but you haven't been concentrating on her studies because you've been far too distracted by how hot the brunette babe is. Frustrated with your lack of concentration, the generous goddess decides to give you a release so that you can stop being so horny and focus on tutoring her. However, when she tells you to whip out your dick she is not impressed by how tiny and pathetic it is, humiliating you by telling you how small you are. You're not completely useless, though, you can at least kiss on her feet. Kiss, lick, and suck on her pretty bare feet from heel to toe, stroking your cock just as she tells you to. Worship her feet and follow her masturbation instructions.

Category: FOOT DOMINATION
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, FOOT HUMILIATION, POV FOOT WORSHIP, SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION.
Keywords: chastity, joi, jerk off instruciton, humiliation, female domination.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 44.1 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 27, 2024 2:00 pm
Mornings With Dava, Part 1

Starring: Dava Foxx

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MAS_Mornings With Dava, Part 1
Size: 211.35 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:16, 6752 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 157 Kbps, 48 Khz

It's a little ritual Dava enjoys, that of feeding her slaves her morning fresh feet. This is easy to do because she often keeps a male snoozing at the foot of her bed so she merely has to scoot over and drop her feet over the edge for him to enjoy his morning reward.

Category Foot Fetish
Related CategoriesN/A
Keywords Foot Fetish

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 211.35 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Mar 03, 2024 8:05 am
New Shoes in Exchange for the Key

Starring: Skyla Novea

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_New Shoes in Exchange for the Key
Format: wmv
Size: 425.21 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:11:13, 5000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: WMA, 421 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Skyla Novea has had a fun day of shopping with her husband's credit card but he is not happy with how much she spent. She's not amused with his complaining and threatens to keep him locked up in chastity for another week if he doesn't please her. Watch as she teases his cock through his cock cage, making him lick the soles of her gorgeous bare feet while she teases him. See his tongue slither along her soft, wrinkly arches as he tastes her from heel to toe. Soon, he takes each toe into his mouth, sucking on them just as she likes. After promising to buy her new shoes, she lets him out of chastity, rewarding him with a handjob while he worships her feet.

Category: FOOT DOMINATION
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOTJOBS, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: handjob, femdom, foot humiliation, finanical domination, findom.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 425.21 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Mar 03, 2024 9:10 am
The Neighbor POV

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_The Neighbor POV
Size: 41.55 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:31, 979 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps

Goddess Skyla Novea is your gorgeous neighbor and she has just invited you up to her apartment. Once there, she calls you out, telling you that she knows you have been checking out her feet and now she wants you to worship them for her. Her cute bare feet are filthy from walking around all day and she needs you to clean them for her with her tongue. Get down on your knees and lick her soles from heel to toe, sliding your tongue between each toe until they're squeaky clean. Don't stop licking each foot until she tells you to. To further your humiliation, the blonde babe snaps a few photos of you licking her feet on her cell phone.

Keywords: foot domination, pov foot worship, pov, dirty feet, foot worship.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 41.55 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Mar 03, 2024 10:13 am
Getting Lucky

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Getting Lucky
Size: 639.64 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:16:44, 5000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: WMA, 409 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Skyla Novea has a new play thing, who she orders to get naked right away. Once he's stripped down, she whips out a chastity device, securing the cock cage around his dick and putting the key around her neck because he belongs to her now. Watch as she teases his cock and balls, stroking them while she lays her legs across his chest, rubbing her feet along his tongue. Look at how she makes him taste her from heel to toe, watching as he wiggles his tongue along her soft, wrinkly arches before making him leave. When he returns to be released from chastity she treats him to a steamy foot job. Watch her stroke his cock between her feet before making him cum on her feet.

Category: FOOTJOBS
Keywords: foot domination, foot worship, foot fetish, chastity, female domination.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 639.64 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Mar 07, 2024 9:11 am
Edging Slave of Mean Girl Manor 1

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_Edging Slave of Mean Girl Manor 1
Size: 1.61 GB
Video: avc1, 00:18:56, 11984 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Edging Slave of Mean Girl Manor 1

So You are the new Edging slave being installed here at Mean Girl Manor? Well I am going to have some fun with you. You see, we always have a dedicated edging slave that is required to kneel next to Our throne 24/7. There are NEVER any breaks. All you get is a huge bottle of lube and a mason jar to dribble your pathetic pre-cum into- and that is IT LOL. No food, no water- nothing. Your ONLY purpose is to kneel, stroke, and keep yourself right on the verge of orgasm 24/7 while gazing up at Our beauty as We take turns sitting regally on Our throne. It makes us feel like the Goddesses We are- being worshipped by you 24/7. And you are NEVER allowed to cum slave- NEVER!! The last edging slave only lasted a few weeksbut he was the longest one yet. (We think he literally dyed from blueballs and aching knees. LOL)
I personally take delight in making you look only at my feet and GORGEOUS legs, haha. I know how much you burn as you stroke to me- even if I am just ignoring you... I think it's funny. In fact, ALL the girls here at Mean Girl Manor find the Edging Slaves funny and patheticeven if We do sort of enjoy looking down from the throne and seeing you dedicatedly stroking your cock to Us like zombees
Because that is what you eventually becomea stroke zombee. After a day or so, We can see your eyes glaze over and you are just mindlessly stroking LOL. We love it. Oh, and make SURE you dribble all that pre-cum into the mason jar on the floor in front of you!! It makes an excellent shoe polish. And We ALL use it- and we ALL have a LOT of shoes LOL! So you need to PRODUCE, slave!
Oh, you are wondering what will happen to you if you accidentally cum? Well, lets just say you dont want that to happen, SLAVE Because there are THOUSANDS of worshipful, potential stroke-slaves out there that We can replace you with and they will all GLADLY take your place as Our next edging zombee slave. So kneel and START STROKING, slave!!!

Girls:
Princess Carmela

Category: JOI
Related Categories: MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, EDGING GAMES, ORGASM CONTROL, JOI, ORGASM DENIAL.
Keywords: carmela.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.61 GB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Mar 08, 2024 8:27 am
Lick Every Inch of MY Dirty Stinky Feet

Starring: Goddess Kelli

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CSFEM_Lick Every Inch of MY Dirty Stinky Feet
Size: 177.27 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:58, 3892 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 256 Kbps, 48 Khz

Lick Every Inch of MY Dirty Stinky Feet
Goddess Kelli is relaxing and smoking a cigarette when she decides to put her slave bitch ""daisy"" to work. It's first job is to lick her shoes clean and suck her high heels like a cock. Goddess Kelli is superb at humiliating and degrading daisy while it is sucking her heels in hopes of not getting punished. Soon Goddess Kelli orders daisy to remove her shoes and she rests her bare feet on daisy's head like a foot stool while the verbal embarrassment continues to flow from Goddess Kelli's lips.

You can really feel the disdain and disgust she has for daisy. Her feet are incredibly sweaty and stinky from being in her shoes all day and she wants daisy to lick them perfectly clean. She wants her toes sucked and her soles washed with daisy's tongue. She wants every bit of sweat and toe jam cleaned from between her toes. Goddess Kelli presents tremendous action in this video that any foot pervert will absolutely love.

Mistress:
Kelli, Goddess

Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION , FOOT FETISH , FOOT GAGGING , FOOT SLAVE TRAINING , HUMILIATION
Keywords: goddess kelli , cum , kelli , wrinklage , stinky feet , toe jam , feet , soles , bare soles , panty sniffing , high heels , stockings , pantyhose , nylons , step-mommy

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 177.27 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Mar 09, 2024 10:04 am
Trampled under the soles of my feet collection

Starring: Goddess Melanie

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Trampled under the soles of my feet collection
Size: 361.68 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:13, 7921 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps

The soles of my feet can be so erotic. So beautiful. The bottoms of my feet are are stimulating it will erect your cock. But what if I'm standing on your balls? Your nuts flattening under my toes, how erotic is that? Are my feet beautiful or terrifying? Time for your balls to learn why my feet will be obeyed.

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: BAREFOOT, FOOT FETISH, SOLES, FOOT WORSHIP, BALLBUSTING POV.
Keywords: beta male training, goddess melanie, obey melanie, trample, feet, female led relationship, ball busting, cum on feet, foot fetish, cum, foot slave, ballbusts, cbt.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 361.68 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Mar 09, 2024 11:00 am
I Know You Want Me

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_I Know You Want Me
Size: 43.42 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:42, 990 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps

Goddess Skyla Novea knows you want to fuck her, but that's never going to happen because you have a really small dick. She humiliates you by making fun of your little cock, telling you how tiny it is. The only thing you are good for is foot worshiping, so get down on your knees and tend to her feet! Kiss, lick, and suck on her perfect bare feet, tasting her from heel to toe as you stroke your tiny little prick, following her jerk off instructions. You should feel lucky that the blonde beauty is letting you touch her while you masturbate at all! Slide your hand up and down your little dick just as she says, cumming only when she tells you.

Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, POV FOOT WORSHIP, POV, JOI, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION.
Keywords: feet joi, femdompov.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 43.42 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Mar 09, 2024 12:06 pm
Did you have a party

Starring: Goddess Cali

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Did y0u have a party
Size: 1.88 GB
Video: WMV3, 00:32:07, 8000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: WMA, 365 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Cali Carter lives in an apartment and she is tired of her neighbor throwing wild parties in the middle of the week. When she threatens to complain to the apartment association, he begs her not to. The vindictive goddess decides to make him worship her feet. Watch as she dangles her sexy feet in front of him before having him take off her hot red strappy high heels. See him massage her soft soles from heel to toe, licking her sweaty feet as he massages them. Watch him lick between each toe as he sucks on them before she shoves her whole foot in his mouth before locking him in chastity. After awhile, she releases him from chastity and treats him to a steamy foot job.

Keywords: foot domination, chastity, footjobs, foot slave training, foot fetish.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.88 GB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Mar 09, 2024 1:06 pm
You Have One Job

Starring: Goddess Cali

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_You Have One Job
Size: 52.75 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:13, 1337 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps

Goddess Cali Carter is not amused when she sees you haven't put the dishes away or washed them. After all, you only have one fucking job, which is to keep the house clean since you don't have a real job. She is tired of supporting your lazy, incompetent ass and now she's going to punish you by humiliating you! Watch as the blonde babe takes off her strappy black high heels and dangles her sweaty, stocking covered feet in front of you. You are going to smell her stinky heels and taste them before she makes you sniff her stinky nylon clad feet. Since you can't keep the house clean, you are going to clean her dirty feet, licking her through her stockings from heel to toe.

Related Categories: PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, PANTYHOSE / STOCKINGS, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT SMELLING.
Keywords: pov, pov foot worship, femdom, female domination, femdom pov.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 52.75 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Mar 10, 2024 2:03 pm
My Perfect Little Pet, Part 1

Starring: Belle Noire

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MAS_My Perfect Little Pet, Part 1
Size: 252.95 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:59, 6912 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 158 Kbps, 48 Khz

Goddess Belle has a large stable of male pets, so it's not surprising that she keeps one at her side even when she quietly reads. Aside from being a warm footstool, she also likes to see male obedience by how quietly he sits there ready to please and do anything she wants at a moment's notice, be it play a game of fetch or just massage her feet.

Category Femdom
Related CategoriesN/A
Keywords Femdom

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 252.95 MB<<<