screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MAS_Lick My Sweaty Gym Feet
Format: mp4
Size: 295.86 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:52, 8321 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 158 Kbps, 48 Khz

Princess Kayla is squeezing in a quick morning workout before she hits the shower while her blindfolded slave kneels behind her patiently waiting until he can be of service to her. After all he doesn't deserve to look at her tight ass as it bounces up and down while she uses the elliptical. No, he is there for one reason and one reason only, and that is to provide her stinky sweaty feet with a slave pre-wash. Once she hops off the machine she kicks off her smelly running shoes and puts the slave's mouth to work as he fumbles around blindly trying to locate her feet and begin the task of licking them clean. He doesn't need to gaze upon her feminine beauty, he just needs to lick feet like a good slave.

Category Foot Worship
Related CategoriesN/A
Keywords Foot Worship

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 295.86 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 23, 2024 10:24 am
Human Doormat

Starring: Left Nikki & Right Nikki
WL1190

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Human Doormat
Format: wmv
Size: 415.36 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:18:16, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

'Right Nikki' joins me to trample our new human doormat and we don't go easy on him, subjecting him to full weight high heels trampling from both of us at once, then remove our sharp heels to jump and stomp on him and trample his head and face with all our weights. He's finally finished off with some nice heel jabbing into his body and chest until we are satisfied he is well marked by our heel prints! (Duration 18m16s)

Published Sunday 15th of November 2015

Keywords: heels, nikki, trampling, pvc & fetish, skirts and dresses, nipple torture, domestic, dungeon, barefoot.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 415.36 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Mar 27, 2024 8:24 am
Submitting to her plan POV

Starring: Narlie Reese

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Submitting to her plan POV
Size: 59.48 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:57, 1322 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Narlie Reese is still bitter about her best friend, Lisa, fucking her boyfriend. Even after getting revenge with Lisa's boyfriend, she wants to double the damage by seducing you, Lisa's pops. Watch as she shows off her sexy pink heels, slipping them off to show you her gorgeous bare feet. See her strip down to nothing, showing off her round, perky tits and pretty ass and pussy. Worship her sexy feet, getting nice and hard for her. Follow her jerk off instructions and cum for this blonde bombshell. If you cum for her, she'll cum for you! Take her soft feet into your mouth and suck on them as you stroke your cock just as she says.

Category: FOOT FETISH
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, FEET JOI, FEMDOM POV, POV FOOT WORSHIP.
Keywords: pov, foot worship, narlie reese, femdom.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 59.48 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Mar 27, 2024 9:22 am
Payback with her Best Friend's Boyfriend

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Payback with her Best Friend's Boyfriend
Size: 198.95 MB
Video: avc1, 00:17:38, 1503 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps

Since Goddess Narlie Reese's best friend, Lisa, fucked her boyfriend, the beautiful blonde is going to get revenge by seducing Lisa's boyfriend. Fair is fair, right? She wastes no time, calling him out on his foot fetish and his attraction to her feet. Watch as she puts her high heeled feet in his lap, slipping off her shoes so he can get a whiff of her smelly feet. See him sniff her toes before kissing and licking all over them, tasting her from heel to toe. Watch as he sucks each one of her toes. After she tells him about how their significant others cheated on them with each other, she treats him to a steamy foot job. Revenge is sweet!

Category: FOOTJOBS
Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, TOE SUCKING, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT PLAY.
Keywords: narlie reese.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 198.95 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Mar 27, 2024 4:23 pm
Meeting Her Probation Officer

Starring: Goddess Mercy

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Meeting Her Probation Officer
Size: 193.65 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:04:03, 8000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: WMA, 385 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Mercy is late for her first meeting with her probation officer after doing some jail time for a crime she didn't even commit. When her probation officer sees how sexy her feet her in her hot high heels he offers to reduce some time from her probationary period if she allows him to enjoy her beautiful feet. Watch as he takes off her heels and brings her foot to his face, sniffing and kissing it. See him lick her soles from heel to toe, sliding his tongue between each one of them. Watch as she teases his cock through his pants with her feet before whipping it out, hugging his cock between her soft, wrinkly arches, giving him the foot job he craves.

Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: foot worship, female domination, femdom, footjobs, office domination.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 193.65 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Mar 31, 2024 3:34 pm
Spoiled Princess Kendall

Starring: Princess Kendall

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_Spoiled Princess Kendall
Size: 801.8 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:12, 11968 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Ok, so I've always known I was hot. It's just like, a given. And I'm used to getting what I want and having guys basically throw themselves at my pretty little feet, begging for my attention. But my girlfriend told me about these losers that are sooo obsessed with feet that they will do like literally ANYTHING for them.

LOL...so pathetic! So I am basically making this video to allow you foot losers to WORSHIP me- like I DESERVE. Let's face it, a foot freak like you would be LUCKY just to lick the red bottoms of my Louboutins! I'm like SO out of your league, old man!

And also I am looking for more losers to serve and spoil me in real life. So if you want my email address, I give it to you in this video. (And seriously, if you can't download this clip to get it, then you don't deserve to serve me!) The smart ones will use it to find my wishlist on amazon and buy me something even BEFORE contacting me- now that would impress me, loser! LOL (Or just send me an amazon giftcard to my address.) Don't be surprised if I don't respond to you if you can't do either of those things.

Oh, and for those that are wondering, my feet are super petite. They are like somewhere between a size 4 or 5 depending on the shoe.

Category: FINANCIAL DOMINATION

Girls:
Princess Kendall

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: FINANCIAL DOMINATION, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT FETISH, SHOE FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION.
Keywords: princess, princess kendall, kendall, pov, femdom pov.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 801.8 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Apr 01, 2024 12:08 pm
Using some guy from the party with my friends

Starring: Evil Woman

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: EVILWOMAN_Using some guy from the party with my friends
Size: 1.35 GB
Video: avc1, 00:12:40, 15143 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Me and my girls have met this guy on the party. He lost the bet, so now he needs to come to our apartament and do whatever we order him to! Tonight we have big fancy to use someone to be our carpet and feet worshiper...

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: FEMDOM, HUMILIATION, HIGH HEELS, HUMAN FURNITURE, FOOT WORSHIP.
Keywords: evil woman, femdom, female supremacy, mistress, fit mistress, group domination, trampling, high heels, bare feet, feet worship, humiliation, brunette goddess, human carpet, goddess worship, high heels worship.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.35 GB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Apr 02, 2024 12:15 pm
Rental Assistance

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Rental Assistance
Size: 123.58 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:39, 1292 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps

Since Goddess Narlie Reese's best friend's papi was a good boy for her, she is going to reward him for his good behavior. Watch as she takes him into the bedroom, getting into bed with him so she can rub one foot over his lips while the other foot teases his cock through his pants. See him slip his tongue along her soft, wrinkly arches, tasting her from heel to toe before sucking on each one of them. Watch her play with her pussy as he worships her feet and hear her moan for him. Soon, his pants are down and his cock is out. Watch this beautiful blonde treat her best friend's daddy to the steamy foot job he's been craving.

Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT WORSHIP, TOE SUCKING.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 123.58 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Apr 02, 2024 2:05 pm
Confronting her Cheating Boyfriend

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Confronting her Cheating Boyfriend
Size: 49.54 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:06, 1284 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps

You are Goddess Narlie Reese's boyfriend and she knows you were cheating on her with her best friend, Lisa. Since you're a shitty boyfriend who can't keep it in his pants, you no longer are going to get access to her beautiful body. Instead, you are going to be reduced to only worshiping her feet. Sucks to be you! The only part of her you are allowed to touch are her soft, gorgeous feet. To start, you are going to lick her soft soles, tasting her from heel to toe. You will slide your tongue between her toes and put all of them in your mouth, sucking on her toes like a good little boy. Worship her properly and maybe one day she'll give you more.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, FOOT WORSHIP, POV FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 49.54 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Apr 02, 2024 3:04 pm
Get Nice & Hard for Me

Starring: Latex Game

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Get Nice & Hard for Me
Size: 61.16 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:28, 1070 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps

You have just received an erectile injection and Goddess Jane is pleased to see that you are getting nice and hard for her. However, you are locked up tight in a chastity device, your hard cock aching against the steel cage, begging for sweet release, but only she holds the key. She is going to get you harder than you've ever been before. She is going to seduce you with her long, sexy legs and beautiful feet with her high arches. She wants you to build up a huge load of cum for her so you can cum all over her sexy legs and feet so she can make her slave boys in training eat your cum. Worship her feet and cum for her like you've never cum before.

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, FEET JOI, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, FOOT DOMINATION, POV FOOT WORSHIP.
Keywords: pov.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 61.16 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Apr 07, 2024 8:29 am
We demand Foot Worship and Cum on Our Feet Part 1

Starring: Mistress Juicy,Goddess Roxi

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CSFEM_We demand Foot Worship and Cum on Our Feet Part 1
Size: 148.4 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:05:30, 3688 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: WMA, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

We demand Foot Worship and Cum on Our Feet Part 1
Mistress Juicy and Goddess Roxi have their slaves collared and leashed and on their knees before them. They have been wearing boots all day and their feet need a lot of attention. They want them licked clean and worshiped with slave tongues.

Goddess Roxi really seems to enjoy kicking her slave in the face throughout this video and Mistress Juicy seems to really enjoy grinding her feet into her slave's face and ramming her foot down his throat. Both Mistresses enjoy beating their slaves if they aren't being attentive enough. This is how they expect to be treated at all times with no complaints from their slaves.

Mistress:
Juicy, Mistress
Roxi, Goddess

Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION , FOOT FETISH , FOOT GAGGING , FOOT SLAVE TRAINING , HUMILIATION
Keywords: mistress juicy , cum , roxi , wrinklage , stinky feet , toe jam , feet , soles , bare soles , panty sniffing , high heels , stockings , pantyhose , nylons , step-mommy

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 148.4 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Apr 07, 2024 1:21 pm
Kandy's Perfect Feet

Starring: Mistress Kandy

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CSFEM_Kandy's Perfect Feet
Size: 201.04 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:50, 3849 Kbps, 1280x720, 26.621 fps
Audio: AAC, 256 Kbps, 48 Khz

Kandy's Perfect Feet
Mistress Kandy (me) has the sexiest, most perfectly formed feet in the world. It's almost a tragedy we have seen so little of them up to now. They are not only cute… they are tasty. Her soles are delicately soft when you run your tongue up and down them, thanks to her personal slaves who pamper them daily. She has incredibly dextrous toes and can clamp your nose or your nipples or your cock with them and really provide a thrill in the process.

This scene lets you get up close and personal with Kandy's feet. It starts out with nice closeups of her feet as she is modelling them for you and giving you some sweet toe curls to drool over. Then she invites slave jimmy to worship her feet. He is in love with them and he starts adoring them with total passion as Kandy verbally humiliates him. She tells him that he will be licking the feet of her girlfriends on her command, as well.

Kandy loves to demonstrate the power she has over her slaves. Near the end of the scene, Kandy sends jimmy away and she gives you another POV style display of her feet in action, providing toes curls and lots of bare sole action... go ahead and jerk off, no one could blame you. Foot fans will love Mistress Kandy's beauty, attitude and perfect feet.

Mistress:
Kandy, Mistress

Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION , FOOT FETISH , **** EJACULATIONS , FOOT SLAVE TRAINING , HUMILIATION
Keywords: kandy kink , cum , foot job , wrinklage , stinky feet , toe jam , feet , soles , bare soles , cum shot , jerk off contest , stockings , pantyhose , big loads , **** orgasms

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 201.04 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Apr 08, 2024 7:32 am
Milking her Best Boy

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Milking her Best Boy
Size: 110.16 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:07, 1196 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps

Goddess Jane has you, her best slave boy, locked up in chastity, teasing you with her sexy body, her perky, pretty pink nipples, making your cock swell against the steel cock cage that's gripping your dick. Worship her feet as your cock gets harder, and harder, straining tightly against the steel bars. Slide your tongue along her soft, wrinkly arches, tasting her from heel to toe. Slather her soles with your spit, swirling your tongue around and between each one of her toes. Feel the cum fill your cock, getting ready to explode for the beautiful pink haired vixen. She wants you to cum like you've never cum before, spewing a huge load for her when she releases you from chastity.

Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT DOMINATION, POV FOOT WORSHIP, CHASTITY.
Keywords: pov, foot worship.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 110.16 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Apr 08, 2024 10:38 am
Slave Training Officially Begins

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Slave Training Officially Begins
Size: 42.76 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:14, 1069 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps

Goddess Jane knows how badly you want to serve and worship her, but if you want to be one of her foot slaves then you are going to have to earn it. Earlier this week, she had her best foot boy pump a huge load of cum for her after keeping him locked in chastity for quite awhile. She saved his cum in a container, just for you! If you want the opportunity to worship her gorgeous feet then you are going to have to lick every drop of his cum from her feet. Lick your lips and dive in, lapping up his cum from the tops of her feet, her slick cum covered soles, and beautiful toes. Suck his cum from her feet like a good boy.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, POV FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT FETISH, FOOT WORSHIP.
Keywords: pov, femdom.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 42.76 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Apr 08, 2024 12:35 pm
Punished for Interrupting

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Punished for Interrupting
Size: 798.53 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:13:22, 8000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: WMA, 341 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Jane is video chatting with someone on cam, telling them how she locked up her boys in chastity and asking if they're ready to worship her, too, when her husband interrupts her. He begs for a cam session with her to relieve his cock from chastity, which she agrees to, but only after he receives punishment for interrupting. Watch as she straps his cock into a shock collar, shocking him as he lays beneath her feet, completely naked, worshiping her feet. See her shove her foot down his throat, making him kiss, lick and suck on her soft soles and pretty toes, shocking his cock with the collar every so often to remind him who's in charge.

Category: FOOT DOMINATION
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, CHASTITY, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT FETISH, FOOTJOBS.
Keywords: femdom.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 798.53 MB<<<