screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Fucked Hard and Fed Cum FULL
Format: mp4
Size: 597.13 MB
Video: avc1, 00:16:35, 4992 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 32 Kbps, 22 Khz

Dre Hazel has Lance bound to the bed with his legs up. She stuffed her pink panties in his mouth, and now she is going to fuck his ass hard...

She pounds him hard, asking him how much he likes her dick while he moans with a mouth full of her dirty panties. Her big tits bounce while she totally man-handles him, railing away at his ass hard and deep.

Dre tells him she his going to make him cum all over her beautiful tits, but he is going to lick it all up. She leaves her big strap-on cock inside him while she milks his cock, ordering him to ride it.

She doesn't care if he wants a mouth full of cum or not, she is going to cover her tits with his load, and he is going to lick up every drop. Dre doesn't want to waste anything, so she makes Lance lick up his pre cum as she pounds his ass.

After she smothers his face in her cum covered tits, and makes him swallow every drop, she shoves her panties back in his mouth and leaves him bound to the bed. Well fed and well fucked.

STRAP-ON PEGGING, FEMDOM, FISHNETS, BIG TITS, BOUNCING TITS, PANTIES, GAGGING, BONDAGE, CUM FEEDING

Category: STRAP-ON
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: dre hazel, dre hazel fake tits, big fake tits, big tits femdom, pegging cum feeding, cei handjob, lick cum off tits, dre hazel handjob, dre hazel strapon, dre hazel pegging, dre hazel tits, lance hart, femdom pegging, cum slut.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 597.13 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: May 08, 2023 3:27 am
Sissy's Used Gash ft Mistress Genevieve and Miss Penelope

Starring: Mistress Genevieve, Miss Penelope, An Li

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ANLI_AAO546~Z
Size: 722.38 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:13, 8000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 317 Kbps, 48 Khz

Our crossdressing sissy is ready to get spit roasted. All dolled up in frilly pink satin panties, a corset, and a long slutty wig, this blonde whore is going to get fucked by me, Mistress Genevieve, and Miss Penelope. We know the slut can take big cocks, so we strap on our biggest toys - larger than our forearms - in preparation to peg the bitch to oblivion. We beat her ass and her face with our giant dongs, having her feel the weight of just how large our cocks are. We smoke cigarettes while penetrating our fuckdoll, ashing in her asscrack or dropping the ashes on the bed and making her lick it up. We her to try and deepthroat our cocks, but they're so big that she can't fit her nasty mouth over it. This gangbang is far too much for our whore, and she can't even keep her CD wig on in the process. Who knows where we'll take her next...

Related Categories: PEGGING, GANGBANGS, FEMALE DOMINATION, HUMAN ASHTRAY, SMOKING.
Keywords: female supremacy, glory hole, cigs, brown filter, latex, rubber, sandals, tranny, trans, crossdresser, c/d, transformation, verbal humiliation, degradation, gagging.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 722.38 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 08, 2023 7:51 am
FUCK FOR ABSOLUTION feat AstroDomina

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ASTRODOMINA_FUCK FOR ABSOLUTION feat AstroDomina
Size: 98.89 MB
Video: avc1, 00:13:49, 852 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 139 Kbps, 48 Khz

I'm just here to help you find your way back to the light. Even if that means fucking you up the ass with a giant strapon.

While there's construction going on in the church, step-sister Sydney takes confessions in a remote part of the building. Today she gets a special case. She can't remember the last time she got such a big slut in her confession booth. This confession will take more than a few hail Mary's to be forgiven. Step-Sister Sydney decided to put this little slut on her knees to make her worship Sydney's giant cock. First by sucking and deep throating it, but in the end, Step-Sister Sydney decides that a good butt fucking is the best course of action in this case. It's not yet clear that the pegging actually did any good to change the heart and soul of this little slut, but Sydney fucks her so hard until the slut confesses that she doesn't love it anymore.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Category: PEGGING
Related Categories: NUN FETISH, RELIGIOUS, SISSY SLUTS, CONFESSIONS, STRAP-ON.
Keywords: asian goddess, asian princess, happy ending, female domination, female supremacy, femdom pov, pegging, strap-on, strapon, religious, confession, anal, ass fucking, astrodomina, sissy slut

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 98.89 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 09, 2023 5:30 am
Roughly rammed

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Roughly rammed
Size: 145.04 MB
Video: mp4v-20, 00:09:31, 2001 Kbps, 1280x720, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 124 Kbps, 32 Khz

The slave knows, that when Mistress Amanda arrives with her huge strapon and her horsewhip, he is going to have a bad, painful time. He hates and fears the upcoming punishment from Mistress Amanda, but he loves and adores her so much, that half of him really wants the meeting. And when she finally arrives, she starts his punishment by pushing her strapon straight into his ass and fucks him hard.

Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: female domination.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 145.04 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 11, 2023 4:11 am
Pizza Party Gangbang Part I

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ANLI_AN LI'S ASS EMPORIUM#2018-08-23#Pizza Party Gangbang Part I##
Size: 663.39 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:12, 8000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

It's a Femdom pizza party! A bunch of Top Dommes (Cybill Troy, Elena De Luca, Tara Indiana, Luzia Lowe, Mina De Sade Fatale, Carina Crash, and of course, me) some pizza, some booze, and a very lucky whore are all about to have a blast inside that lucky whore's holes. Watch as all of us take turns to plunge our cocks and hands inside that slut's mouth and asshole while enjoying a fine pizza on top of his human tabletop body. It's just what happens at DomCon.

Please note: this clip has audio issues. While you can still hear voices and some words are intelligible, the audio tops out and crackles a bit.

Related Categories: FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, GANGBANGS, PEGGING, SLUT TRAINING.
Keywords: sissy sluts, submissive sluts, sissification, transformation, anal, odd insertions, bdsm, humiliation, role reversal, multiple, latex, rubber, food, dildo, sissy.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 663.39 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 11, 2023 5:14 am
Pizza Party Gangbang Part II

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ANLI_AN LI'S ASS EMPORIUM#2018-08-24#Pizza Party Gangbang Part II##
Size: 692.08 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:40, 8000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

A Femdom party never stops until we decide you're used up! Part II in a three-part series.

It's a Femdom pizza party! A bunch of Top Dommes (Cybill Troy, Elena De Luca, Tara Indiana, Luzia Lowe, Mina De Sade Fatale, Carina Crash, and of course, me) some pizza, some booze, and a very lucky whore are all about to have a blast inside that lucky whore's holes. Watch as all of us take turns to plunge our cocks and hands inside that slut's mouth and asshole while enjoying a fine pizza on top of his human tabletop body. It's just what happens at DomCon.

Please note: this clip has audio issues. While you can still hear voices and some words are intelligible, the audio tops out and crackles a bit.

Related Categories: STRAP-ON, GANGBANGS, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLUT TRAINING.
Keywords: sissy sluts, sissification, dildo, anal, multiple, multi, latex, rubber, humiliation, spanking, slapping, cocksucking, blowjob, food.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 692.08 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 11, 2023 6:22 am
Pizza Party Gangbang Part III

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ANLI_AN LI'S ASS EMPORIUM#2018-08-26#Pizza Party Gangbang Part III##
Size: 494.88 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:23, 7914 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

The final part of a three part hedonistic Femdom fuck-fest!

It's a Femdom pizza party! A bunch of Top Dommes (Cybill Troy, Elena De Luca, Tara Indiana, Luzia Lowe, Mina De Sade Fatale, and of course, me) some pizza, some booze, and a very lucky whore are all about to have a blast inside that lucky whore's holes. Watch as all of us take turns to plunge our cocks and hands inside that slut's mouth and asshole while enjoying a fine pizza on top of his human tabletop body. It's just what happens at DomCon.

Category: GANGBANGS
Related Categories: FEMDOM, PEGGING, STRAP-ON, SUBMISSIVE SLUTS, SISSY SLUTS.
Keywords: dildo, sucking, slapping, spanking, anal, food, multi domme, latex, rubber, humiliation, cocksucking, slut training, bdsm, female domination, female supremacy.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 494.88 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 11, 2023 9:43 am
AMATEUR STRAPON FUCKING WITH MY BLACK BITCH feat AstroDomina

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ASTRODOMINA_AMATEUR STRAPON FUCKING WITH MY BLACK BITCH feat AstroDomina
Size: 1.07 GB
Video: avc1, 00:18:35, 7923 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Ever wondered what it's like to be in one of my real time sessions? Then this is the video for you.

Watch what happens when I turn on my camera and record a pegging session. It starts off slow with some dildo sucking. Once my little chocolate bitch is all hot and bothered, I have him turn around. The butt plug that's been marinating for a while has to come out first and then I insert my dildo in his creamy ass. We cover half a dozen positions and in the end, I make him jerk off inside a glass. What a good little bitch boy.

Related Categories: STRAP-ON, FEMALE DOMINATION, ANAL, ASIAN GODDESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY.
Keywords: asian goddess, asian princess, femdom, female domination, female supremacy, pegging, strapon, strap-on, ass fucking, session, pro domme, anal sex, ass fingering, astrodomina

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.07 GB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 12, 2023 5:13 am
Anette's long revenge

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Anette's long revenge
Size: 189.94 MB
Video: mp4v-20, 00:12:27, 2001 Kbps, 1280x720, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 126 Kbps, 32 Khz

Anette's really cruel series of punishment ended with the slave's crying and begging, with which he really pissed of his mistress. So Anette planned a last assfuck for him, this timeagain with the very huge, long and thick strapon. She slowly pushed the tip of it to the slave's anus and she pressed on it until it disappeared in him totally. But of course he movedand the cock fall out, so Anette had to whip him a little.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Keywords: strap-on, extreme domination, femdom, bdsm, anal.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 189.94 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 17, 2023 5:05 am
Stuffed and Hogtied

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ANLI_AN LI'S ASS EMPORIUM#2018-09-16#Stuffed and Hogtied##
Size: 629.97 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:39, 8000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

A hogtied boy to play with at my disposal! And look at you with those skanky ballet heels on. It's almost like you're asking to be used.

Don't worry honey, I'll make sure all your holes are stuffed. Let's start off with a little bit of finger-banging to stretch out your holes. You know that I'm only doing that to fill it up with this anal hook, right? And to make sure that anal hook doesn't go anywhere, I've selected one that will conveniently attach onto your balls.

Wouldn't want to leave that mouth of yours un-filled, either. I mean, I've taken away your arms, legs, asshole, and balls...of course your mouth was coming next. So open up and take Step-Daddy's cock. Suck it until I'm happy.

You're gagging on it? Good! That means you're doing it well. Not that you have any choice, anyway. You're all immobilized, and there's nowhere for your mouth to go but around my big black cock.

And when I'm done with you? I'm posting this all over the internet so EVERYONE will know just how much of a bitch you are. Because that's what I like to do with my busted, used up whores. Kisses!

Category: BONDAGE BLOWJOBS
Related Categories: PREDICAMENT BONDAGE, IMMOBILITY FETISH, SLUT TRAINING, STRAP-ON, FEMDOM.
Keywords: female domination, female supremacy, crossdressing, crosssdresser, cd, rope bondage, leather restraints, thigh high boots, public humiliation, fingerbang, anal, fingering, deep throat.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 629.97 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 17, 2023 9:14 am
2018 PEGGING COMPILATION feat AstroDomina, Goddess Tangent, Natalie Mars

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ASTRODOMINA_2018 PEGGING COMPILATION feat AstroDomina, Goddess Tangent, Natalie Mars
Size: 2.57 GB
Video: avc1, 01:25:11, 3990 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Upon request, this is a compilation video of some of my top Pegging videos of 2018. Almost an hour and a half in length, at a great discount. And with some of the world's best talent. Enjoy!

1. Pegged In A Web Of Ropes

As you walk towards your teacher's office for a private tutoring session, you're a little nervous. You've heard rumors about Sydney taking advantage of new students in a variety of ways. She seems very nice and welcoming, even offering you a glass of water. What you don't realize is that she put something in the glass and next thing you know you're tied up butt naked to a big bondage bed. Nowhere to go. Face down, ass up. And Sydney's wearing a big strap-on. There is no doubt in your mind what she's about to do with it. A few minutes later, the big strap-on is balls deep into your ass. It's not the tutoring session you came for, but at least you learned something new.

2. Kinky Eiffel Tower

The sexy burglar duo is back. Tangent and Sydney found a new victim to rob and . This time it's Natalie, who was minding her own business and taking a little nap when the burglars entered her house. Before she could react, she was tied up and at the mercy of the robbers. After pillaging the place for valuables, Sydney checks in with her purchasing agent. There's always a demand for pretty little girls like Natalie. Seems like there is a need for someone with anal experience. Not wanting to take any chances, Tangent puts on her strap-on to ensure Natalie at least gets some experience before they sell her ass off. Sydney gets to fuck her virgin ass too while Tangent goes from the ass to the mouth for some hardcore face fucking. The dynamic duo strikes again!

3. To Peg Or Not To Peg

When a sub gets in trouble, there are a number of ways to punish them. Today, Sydney put slave boy with his knees on a tray of rice to start out with, but the real punishment is yet to come. She leads her sub to a spanking bench where he gets to go on all fours. Sydney puts on her big black strapon and makes him suck the strapon for a while. And even deep throat it like a good little bitch. But of course, a big strapon and a naked sub on all fours, there's only one place that strapon needs to go, and that's his little butt hole. Sydney takes it slow at first, but increases her tempo steadily. Slave boy takes it like a champ...

4. Lovers Last Quarrel

Today is the day. Goddesses Tangent and Sydney bring their captive couple together for one last time. Miles has been bound and gagged to a chair in the dungeon. Natalie has been tied up in her holding cell for weeks. The two have been separated for weeks. Their reunion won't be a happy one though. As soon as Natalie joins Miles in the dungeon, she gets tied to a bench with easy access to her ass. Tangent wastes no time as she puts a big strapon on and starts fucking Natalie in the ass, with Miles watching helplessly. Instead of being able to save Natalie, he gets to suffer through Sydney his cock. Sydney gets him to the point where he's about to cum, but she prefers to let him go with blue balls. It's not the reunion the couple was hoping for but at least they still got to see each other one last time.

5. Fuck For Absolution

While there's construction going on in the church, step-sister Sydney takes confessions in a remote part of the building. Today she gets a special case. She can't remember the last time she got such a big slut in her confession booth. This confession will take more than a few hail Mary's to be forgiven. Step-Sister Sydney decided to put this little slut on her knees to make her worship Sydney's giant cock. First by sucking and deep throating it, but in the end, Step-Sister Sydney decides that a good butt fucking is the best course of action in this case. It's not yet clear that the pegging actually did any good to change the heart and soul of this little slut, but Sydney fucks her so hard until the slut confesses that she doesn't love it anymore.

Related Categories: STRAP-ON, ANAL, DILDO SUCKING, DILDO FUCKING, DOUBLE DOMINATION.
Keywords: asian goddess, asian princess, femdom, female domination, female supremacy, bondage, strapon, ass fucking, pegging, double domination, astrodomina, strap-on, natalie mars, goddess tangent, anal sex.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 2.57 GB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 19, 2023 10:15 am
Broken into Her Slut Slave

Starring: Sara DiAvola

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Broken into Her Slut Slave
Size: 777.62 MB
Video: avc1, 00:21:33, 5005 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 33 Kbps, 22 Khz

Sara Diavola is about to go out to a Halloween party and she is wearing a very sexy kitty costume (leotard, black pantyhose and heels) when she see's her lazy roommate on the couch again. Lance is late on rent, and Sara has had enough.

Sara belittles Lance for being a lazy chronic masturbater and doesn't waste anytime before she stomps his balls with her high heels. She stands over him, grinding her shoe into his crotch, threatening to permanently damage his goods...

She makes him stand up, tells him to spread his legs and kicks him hard, dropping him to the ground. After each hard kick she belittles him more, while teasing him with her amazing body.

Sara tells Lance that they need a new arrangement. She is going to lock up his cock and use him as her slave if he wants to keep mooching off her...

Then, to her amazement, she notices that he is starting to get an erection...

She pulls down his pants and laughs at him for being such a freaky pervert, then grabs his lube and starts to jerk him off, but kneeing him hard in the balls along the way.

When Lance tries to fall to his knees after the hard knees, she holds him up with a strong grip on his cock and keeps stroking until he blows his load all over her pantyhose.

BALLBUSTING, KNEES, PANTYHOSE, CUM ON PANTYHOSE, COSPLAY, FEMDOM, HANDJOB, HUMILIATION, CHASTITY THREATS, BIG BOOBS, BALL STOMPING, EMASCULATION

Lance still hasn't paid his share of rent, so his roommate, Sara Diavola has been using him as a slave. She doesn't ever let him cum, but she torments him and teases him all the time. After 30 days of teasing she is going to let him cum, but he has to take her strap-on cock. Lance is pretty much brainwashed at this point, and will do anything to empty his balls, so he eagerly lubes up her cock and bends over for her.

Sara rails his ass from behind. Her body looks amazing in her leggings and bra as she pounds away. She flips him over and milks his cock, but makes him ride her cock as she strokes.

As she gets him close to cumming, she tells him to open his mouth and beg for a face full of cum. When she milks out his cum, he misses his face, so she rubs it in his face with her hand then laughs at him.

STRAPON, PEGGING, FEMDOM, LEGGINGS, HIGH HEELS, BIG TITS, CUM EATING, SLUT TRAINING, EMASCULATION

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: STRAP-ON, BALLBUSTING.
Keywords: sara diavola, sara diavola handjob, sara diavola pantyhose, sara diavola strapon, femdom strapon, ballbusting strapon, ballbusting handjob, pantyhose ballbusting, cosplay ballbusting, cosplay femdom, leggings femdom, femdom leggings, patterned leggings, big tits strapon, big tits ballbusting.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 777.62 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 21, 2023 8:58 am
Anus dungeon part 1

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Anus dungeon part 1
Size: 136.53 MB
Video: mp4v-20, 00:08:57, 2000 Kbps, 1280x720, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps, 32 Khz

The slave is kneeling on the tile floor, when Mistress Amanda arrives in her white lingerie and white boots. She kneels behind him to starts the first assfuck of his long and hard punishment. She pushes her strapon in and out of him, then she changes positon, she sits on his ass and she pushes the strapon from above into his ass and fucks him this wayuntil she finds it enough.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 136.53 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 22, 2023 12:50 pm
18 Year Old Marina Fucks His Ass

Starring: Marina Angel

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_18 Year Old Marina Fucks His Ass
Size: 301.6 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:43, 7208 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 157 Kbps, 44 Khz

Marina Angel is wearing a 70's style super high cut leotard and shiny pantyhose. She has a strap-on, and she is fucking Lance hard.

She fucks him until he begs to cum. She edges him with her hand, then denies him, for now...

Marina seriously turned 18 about a month before this clip was filmed. She has braces and is fucking adorably evil, and a natural ass fucker.

STRAPON, LEOTARD, SHINY PANTYHOSE, 18 YEAR OLD FEMDOM, SENSUAL FEMDOM, EDGING HANDJOB, ORGASM DENIAL, GIGGLING, BRACES

Related Categories: PEGGING.
Keywords: 18 year old dom, marina angel, young femdom, 18 year old femdom, pantyhose strapon, strapon pegging, strapon femdom, girl fucks guy, girls fucking guys, lance hart, marina angel anal, braces femdom, giggling ass fuck.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 301.6 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 24, 2023 9:57 am
Furious Mistress

Starring: Mistress Anette

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Furious Mistress
Size: 289.62 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:40, 3994 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Mistress Anette had enough of her stupid slave, she is annoyed by his every move and every word. She wants to punish him with a huge assfuck, what he feels very humilating and really painful. The sadist Anette loves it really much, when she climbs on top of the laying slave and pushes her strapon into him, pulling up her legs and supporting her whole weight on him, while fucking his ass.

Keywords: bdsm, pegging, femdom, humiliation, female domination.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 289.62 MB<<<