screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ASTRODOMINA_TO PEG OR NOT TO PEG feat AstroDomina
Format: mp4
Size: 791.7 MB
Video: avc1, 00:13:27, 7896 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 317 Kbps, 48 Khz

I don't care if you like my big dick up your ass. When I want to fuck you up, I will. Now bend over!

When a sub gets in trouble, there are a number of ways to punish them. Today, Sydney put slave boy with his knees on a tray of rice to start out with, but the real punishment is yet to come. She leads her sub to a spanking bench where he gets to go on all fours. Sydney puts on her big black strapon and makes him suck the strapon for a while. And even deep throat it like a good little bitch. But of course, a big strapon and a naked sub on all fours, there's only one place that strapon needs to go, and that's his little butt hole. Sydney takes it slow at first, but increases her tempo steadily. Slave boy takes it like a champ...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Category: PEGGING
Related Categories: STRAP-ON, ANAL, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE DOMINATION, ASIAN GODDESS.
Keywords: asian goddess, asian princess, femdom, female domination, female supremacy, pegging, ass fucking, strap-on, strapon, butt fuck, bi, astrodomina, deepthroat, anal sex.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 791.7 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 26, 2023 9:59 am
The great war

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_The great war
Size: 394.88 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:28, 5078 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

The slave is tied down by his waist to the spanking bench, a black mask covers his face, besides that, he is totally naked. Mistress Anette takes a visit, with her biggest and thickest strapon. She tries to push it to his anus, telling him to relax and it won't hurt that much. But he tightens his ass, so Anette has to force her strapon inside him by force andof course it leads to a battle between them.

Category: STRAP-ON
Related Categories: HUMILIATION , EXTREME DOMINATION , ANAL , FEMDOM , FEMALE DOMINATION

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 394.88 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Apr 27, 2023 1:06 pm
Cum in your mouth while I fuck your ass

Starring: JC Simpson

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Cum in your mouth while I fuck your ass
Size: 556.32 MB
Video: avc1, 00:15:26, 4994 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 36 Kbps, 22 Khz

JC flirts up to her boyfriend, Lance, while he's folding their laundry. She's wearing a mini skirt, shiny pantyhose, and a strap-on....

She asks him if he's hungry, and he is, so she tells him that he's about to eat a full load of his own cum. It's been a while since she's let him cum, and the only way he gets to is with her long strap-on pounding his ass. At first, Lance isn't in the mood, so she convinces him by beating his balls for a little bit and comparing her strap-on to his dick. Then she gives him the sweet dick hard and long in a couple positions before he finally blows his load all over his own face and she makes him lick it.

STRAP-ON, CUM EATING, BALLBUSTING, SHINY PANTYHOSE

Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION.
Keywords: strap-on, strapon, strap on, jc simpson strapon, ballbusting, strapon ballbusting, pantyhose strapon, cum feeding strap on, she fucks him, eat your cum.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 556.32 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Apr 28, 2023 6:57 am
PEGGED IN A WEB OF ROPES feat AstroDomina

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ASTRODOMINA_PEGGED IN A WEB OF ROPES feat AstroDomina
Size: 941.63 MB
Video: avc1, 00:15:58, 7919 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

If you think I'll take your virginity in the conventional way, think again. There's nothing conventional about what's about to go down.

As you walk towards your teacher's office for a private tutoring session, you're a little nervous. You've heard rumors about Sydney taking advantage of new students in a variety of ways. She seems very nice and welcoming, even offering you a glass of water. What you don't realize is that she put something in the glass and next thing you know you're tied up butt naked to a big bondage bed. Nowhere to go. Face down, ass up. And Sydney's wearing a big strap-on. There is no doubt in your mind what she's about to do with it. A few minutes later, the big strap-on is balls deep into your ass. It's not the tutoring session you came for, but at least you learned something new.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Related Categories: STRAP-ON, BONDAGE, ANAL, FEMALE SUPREMACY, ROPE BONDAGE.
Keywords: asian goddess, asian princess, femdom, female domination, female supremacy, bondage, rope bondage, ass fucking, pegging, strap-on, strapon, astrodomina.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 941.63 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Apr 28, 2023 5:37 pm
All the way in

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_All the way in
Size: 344.93 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:30, 3994 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps

Mistress Anette's only goal is to push her huge strapon, all the way inside her slave's prepared anus. She visualizes his expression under his mask, his drooling mouth, when hemoans from the pain she causes him and she feels warmth spreading through her entire body. So she quickly grabs his waist and she pushes her strapon into his ass, slowly, painfullyall the way to the hilt.

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , FEMDOM , BDSM , EXTREME DOMINATION , ANAL

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 344.93 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Apr 29, 2023 8:56 am
Kitchen Slut gets Fucked in the Ass

Starring: Mistress Soraya

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: FEMINS_Kitchen Slut gets Fucked in the Ass
Format: wmv
Size: 206.53 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:06:46, 4066 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: WMA, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Mistress Soraya is back from her errands and strapon fucking her bitch in the kitchen. She wants to fuck his nice, tight ass. She bends him over the counter, lubes up his hole and takes him from behind! This is a real fun afternoon for her.

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , FEMDOM POV , FEMALE SUPREMACY , SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING , HUMILIATION
Keywords: femdom , female domination , mistress soraya , slave training , humiliation , strapon , strap-on , dildo , ass fuck , doggystile , penetration

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 206.53 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Apr 30, 2023 11:58 am
Slut Training

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_Slut Training
Size: 588.83 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:02, 7988 Kbps, 1280x720, 59.940 fps

Slut Training - The Next Level

Ok, I reeeaaally mean it this time...I am going to let you out of your cage! BUT only after I take your "slut training" to the NEXT LEVEL! Because when I let you out of your cage- I am putting you right out onto a STREET CORNER to EARN for me!! AND I am keeping your CHASTITY CAGE ON you to make SURE you try REALLY hard to earn for me!! Because the ONLY way I am letting you out of THAT cage (the on on your COCK) is if you come back to me with a MINIMUM of $5000 from your cocksucking "duties"! Haha!! And even then you will only get FIVE MINUTES out of your chastity so you can cum REAL quick and I can lock you back up and put you back out on the street earning for me! LOL!
But to earn THAT kind of money I am going to need to make sure that you can take ANY cock! Even HUGE black ones! LOL. So put that slut-hole mouth of yours up to the edge of the cage and ooooopen up, slave!!!!

Girls:
Queen Kasey

Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: female domination, cum swallowers, milf, cuckolding, financial domination.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 588.83 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 01, 2023 8:00 am
Inside his ass

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Inside his ass
Size: 591.83 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:22, 7685 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 279 Kbps, 44 Khz

The slave is laying on his belly, on the caning bench, he is tied to it so he can be the perfect playtoy for his mistress, Sophie. Lady Sophie enters the room in her black boots, blackpathent leather shorts and black pathent leather top. She goes to the slave's ass straight and she pushes her huge strapon into his anus without explanation or warning. The slave screams out loud, but Sophie continues the fuck without problem.

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , DILDO FUCKING

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 591.83 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 01, 2023 9:03 am
Helpless slave's torture

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Helpless slave's torture
Size: 282.42 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:25, 3994 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps

There is nothing the slave could do against the fury of Lady Amanda. She decided that he has to be punihed, in other words he has to be fucked cruelly and hard from behind by her, so it will happen and nothing can stop her. She uses her big strapon to make him suffer and to widen his anus, causing him extreme pain. Meanwhile she is yelling with him ifhe doesn't behave the way she wants.

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , PEGGING , BDSM , DOMINATION , FEMDOM

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 282.42 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 04, 2023 11:15 am
Fucked by a Bunny w Veronica Love FULL

Starring: Veronica Love

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Fucked by a Bunny w Veronica Love FULL
Size: 1010.56 MB
Video: avc1, 00:27:57, 5015 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 32 Kbps, 22 Khz

Lance Hart is dating the very sexy Veronica Love, who happens to work as a bunny girl at a gentlemen's club. As they are getting ready for work, Lance is overcome by jealousy as he watched his hot girlfriend checking herself out. He complains, and tells her he wants her to get a new job, but she isn't having it...

She walks away and returns with a big strap-on dildo, puts her high heel in his crotch and tells him that she is going to establish who's in charge...

Lance is scared of the big cock, so she convinces him to take it by sucking on his dick for a second. He bends over, and she pounds his ass hard from behind while still wearing her sexy bunny costume. She makes him scream that he loves it and she keeps fucking him until he does...

She fucks him in a few positions, and lets him know that if he ever wants her pussy again, he is going to have to take it like this every day...

Lance's girlfriend just railed his ass hard with a strap-on until she got so horny that she needs to get off. She had told him that he would have to earn her pussy, and he did, so she tells him fuck her.

He rips her pantyhose open and fucks her in her bunny costume. She tells him that she has to cum before he does, so she mounts him, grabs her vibrator and uses his cock deep inside her to get off with her huge tits bouncing in his face.

Lance is able to hold out long enough for her to cum, so she slides off his wet cock and grabs it...

Veronica has truly established that she is in charge of the relationship by railing her boyfriend's ass with a strap-on, then using his cock to cum. She grabs his hard wet cock and sucks it like a vacuum. Until he cums all over her huge tits.

STRAPON, PEGGING, FEMDOM, COSPLAY, BUNNY COSTUME, PANTYHOSE, HEELS, FUCKING, FEMALE ORGASM, PANTYHOSE RIPPING, BLOW JOB, CUM ON TITS, BOUNCING TITS

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: veronica love, bunny cosplay, veronica love strapon, big tits pegging, pegging, lance hart, bunny pantyhose, pantyhose femdom, bunny femdom, use his cock, use his ass, ass slave, strapon pegging, femdom strapon.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1010.56 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 04, 2023 12:19 pm
Fuck her mouth while I fuck your ass Femdom Sanity Part 2

Starring: Rene Phoenix

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Fuck her mouth while I fuck your ass Femdom Sanity Part 2
Size: 349.71 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:51, 4920 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 38 Kbps, 22 Khz

After some heavy ball and face sitting, Lance is on his back with his legs in the air and Rene's big strapon deep in his ass. The two beautiful girls kiss each other while Rene pounds his ass. Just to fuck with his head, Alice puts her mouth on his cock while Rene pounds his ass, moving his dick in and out of Alice's mouth, mixing amazing pleasure and complete domination.

They stand him up against the wall to get pounded harder. Alice holds him by the cock while Rene rails him from behind. They make him scream that he loves it and beg them to let him cum like a good slut.

to be continued...

STRAPON BLOW JOB DOUBLE DOMINATION PANTYHOSE FISHNETS SLUT TRAINING

Related Categories: BLOW JOBS.
Keywords: rene phoenix, strapon, strap on, pantyhose femdom, femdom blowjob, pantyhose strapon, pegging, blow job.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 349.71 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 05, 2023 3:22 am
Strap-On Servitude

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ANLI_AN LI'S ASS EMPORIUM#2014-04-22#Strap-On Servitude##
Size: 188.05 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:08, 2520 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

It's the luckiest day of My slave's life: after a long day of beating, he's allowed to service My cock. I start him off with some oral servitude: he kisses, licks, and deep throats my cock until he chokes. Once I am satisfied with his salivary lubrication, I proceed to fuck him hard on My couch, doggy style and then on his back. After I've fucked him sore, I go straight from ass to mouth, pushing his head deep on my cock until he gags so much that he pukes on My dick. Disgusted, I push him off; he is no longer worth of me.

Category:
STRAP-ON
Related categories:
ANAL, DILDO FUCKING, DILDO SUCKING, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM
Keywords:
asian supremacy , asian , supremacy , puking , gagging , vomit , choking , blow job , kissing , spitting , masturbation , slave training , humiliation , latex , pvc

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 188.05 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 05, 2023 4:23 am
Busted and Slutted

Starring: An Li

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ANLI_AN LI'S ASS EMPORIUM#2015-09-21#Busted and Slutted#An Li#
Size: 600.18 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:35, 7120 Kbps, 1280x720, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 104 Kbps, 48 Khz

It's punishing time for My impertinent slave. As he has been on quite poor behavior recently, I find the proper way to put him into his place is by ballbusting him, kicking his ever so sensitive balls. I grab him by his balls, not caring about his please of mercy (a bitch like him doesn't get mercy, and with My orange gloved hands, I smack his balls up until he is keeled over and crying. I make sure to roughhouse him, pushing him around, kicking him in the ass, smacking him and bitchslapping his face, and putting him into chokeholds while staring directly into his eyes to remind him of how unworthy he is to be in My presence. After I ballbust him until he is a shaking and quivering mess, I prepare to fuck him in his worthless whore hole and make him realize who his real Step-Daddy is. Nothing quite like putting a bitch back in liine.

Never yoursAn Li

Features: ballbusting, ball, ball stomping, ball kicking, CBT, cock and ball, verbal and physical humiliation, strap-on, pegging, slut training, kicking, beating, extreme domination, femdom, female domination, female supremacy, thigh high boots, leather fetish, corset, crying

Category: BALL STOMPING
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: ball, ballbusting, pegging, strap-on, slut training.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 600.18 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 05, 2023 5:29 am
Sissy's Used Gash ft Mistress Genevieve and Miss Penelope

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ANLI_AN LI'S ASS EMPORIUM#2018-06-15#Sissy's Used Gash ft Mistress Genevieve and Miss Penelope##
Size: 722.38 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:13, 8000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Our crossdressing sissy is ready to get spit roasted. All dolled up in frilly pink satin panties, a corset, and a long slutty wig, this blonde whore is going to get fucked by me, Mistress Genevieve, and Miss Penelope. We know the slut can take big cocks, so we strap on our biggest toys - larger than our forearms - in preparation to peg the bitch to oblivion. We beat her ass and her face with our giant dongs, having her feel the weight of just how large our cocks are. We smoke cigarettes while penetrating our fuckdoll, ashing in her asscrack or dropping the ashes on the bed and making her lick it up. We her to try and deepthroat our cocks, but they're so big that she can't fit her nasty mouth over it. This gangbang is far too much for our whore, and she can't even keep her CD wig on in the process. Who knows where we'll take her next...

Related Categories: PEGGING, GANGBANGS, FEMALE DOMINATION, HUMAN ASHTRAY, SMOKING.
Keywords: female supremacy, glory hole, cigs, brown filter, latex, rubber, sandals, tranny, trans, crossdresser, c/d, transformation, verbal humiliation, degradation, gagging.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 722.38 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 05, 2023 8:35 am
FUCK MEAT - Part 3 feat AstroDomina, Ellie Idol and Scott Ambrose

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ASTRODOMINA_FUCK MEAT - Part 3 feat AstroDomina, Ellie Idol and Scott Ambrose
Size: 529.13 MB
Video: avc1, 00:20:22, 3558 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

After warming up slave boy with a butt plug, it's time to really put him to the test. The ladies have a buffet of dicks laid out in front of slave boy. Princess Ellie decides to go first and puts on her strap-on of choice. Slave boy doesn't have any say in the matter. The only option is to bend over and take whatever is coming for him. While one of the Dommes fucks him in the butt, the other tends to business. Trying to sell both slave boy and his wife to someone in their customer base. But until they get an offer they're both happy with, Ellie and Sydney will just have some fun butt fucking slave boy.

Related Categories: DOUBLE DOMINATION, BONDAGE, FEMALE SUPREMACY, STRAP-ON, ANAL.
Keywords: asian goddess, asian princess, female domination, femdom, female supremacy, pegging, ass fucking, bondage, rope bondage, anal, gag talk, double domination, astrodomina, ellie idol, scott ambrose.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 529.13 MB<<<